Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
JJCribbins
  • JJCribbins

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:57 AM

@ OdDsOcK: Here's a suggestion about receiving "pay-offs" for the hits - how about certain hits are worth certain points or a certain amount of money, with an image that can be used in each player's signature on the forum? So the points or money would be worth status value and status could range from "street kid" to, say, "47 step aside!" or something like that. Yeah, there was a Hitman reference in there and the status names were losely based on the kind of descriptions the GTA stats give you, depending on how much carnage you've caused. lol.gif

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:39 PM

QUOTE (Elek-1138 @ Jun 29 2008, 07:41)

TARGET: James "Kid" Demeter
IMAGE: Unavailable
BREIFING: Kid Demeter is a fitness trainer in Middle Park who trains along with several others. He is bald and often wears yellow shorts with a black stripe oneither side. He sexually harrased the client, Lilly Brennan, and nearly raped her. The police did nothing. The client, therefore, has taken matters into her own hands. Deal with him in any way possible. No civillians need to be hurt, but if they are there are no concequences.
clothes to the ones pictured.

James "Kid" Demeter wil not be harrassing any more clients. I took a little trip to the park you indicated and found who I believed to be the target...as I said before w/o an image of the target I had to rely on your description...hopefully it was the right person. I found this guy jogging in the park and he felt the need to bump into me as he passed...guess he is really into touching people...so I responed back with a swift punch to the face and a kick to the ribs when he was down...I then pulled out my trusty sidearm and finished the job...no police response to this one...no civilian casulties:
user posted imageuser posted image
Both pics are of the same guy...the blood vanished after a while but I was still trying to determing if it was the right guy...I decided to go with YES and exit the park...when I stumbled into another guy matching the description of the target...to be safe he was also gunned down as he exited the park...
user posted image
If that is not who you were looking to have eliminated then post a pic of the target and I'll get right on it but both men match your description...if it is correct and the job is finished prompt payment is expected.

-XS

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:44 PM

I thought I would take a minute and post 2 pics of my "work" transportation...the last pic I put on here was poor quality b/c it was getting dark in the game when it was taken. 1st pic is of my Oracle that I mentioned earlier as becomming our official vehicle...still waiting to see what everyone thinks...this is the modified Oracle w/ the custom grille, lower ground effects kit, and larger exhaust outlets...also it has no badging on the trunk like the normal Oracle:
user posted image

2nd pic is of my backup vehicle...in case something happens to my Orace and I need a "work" vehicle. It is the modified Intruder VX w/ ground effects kit and rear spoiler and I had it resprayed to Black:
user posted image

-XS

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:58 PM

sentinelxs how much money do you have in your assassins account ?

Elek-1138
  • Elek-1138

Pain; Redefined...

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:28 PM

sentinelxs, the second guy was the target, congratulations for taking him out. The client will be pleased tounge.gif

richayy
  • richayy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:40 PM

after spending nearly two hours in real time last night at subway stations in bohan i could not find jason trontas for the life of me im going to try again today, hopefully with more success, sly.gif

PS to pass time by while searching for target i practiced pushing ppl into oncoming trains, i highly reccomend for the bored gamer lol.gif

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

Overseer of the Congregation

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:42 PM

Wow, you guys are being really great about all this blush.gif

Give me a few hours to figure out the payment and update the front page (including the accidental page-break of Kahil's photos). I'll also work on a set of loose guidelines for official outfits, transportation vehicles, and pay levels/ranking.

saxaphonehead
  • saxaphonehead

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:04 PM Edited by saxaphonehead, 01 July 2008 - 03:15 PM.

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Jun 30 2008, 21:15)
QUOTE (richayy @ Jun 30 2008, 14:46)
how do you put an image on these things cant figure it out

1. Take picture
2. Put picture on computer
3. Go to photo website (two most popular are Photobucket and Imageshack)
4. Create account on said website
5. Upload picture

To the rest of you, I'd like to know if you want to use this whole payment thing to buy things or just for fun. Get back to me.

And I'll update the front page with the kills.

edit-forget it

saxaphonehead
  • saxaphonehead

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:15 PM Edited by saxaphonehead, 01 July 2008 - 03:19 PM.

http://s318.photobuc...=nav_album_edit

That's my photobucket album. It has my target in it. He's the dude on the far left in the colorful hoody

Target-
James Jackson

Build- Slim

Height- 6ft

Age-
25-30

Known Hangouts- James Jackson is known to hang around the firefly projects North Algonquin (North holland and all that) and Bohan.

Occupation-
Drug Dealer and Hustler.

Backstory- James Jackson also known as JJ is a smalltime drug dealer who has been a nuisance to everyone for years. Eliminate him

Reward-$5000

Elek-1138
  • Elek-1138

Pain; Redefined...

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:58 PM

Marco Richards is dead. No Photos available, as the cops were on me within seconds, and I didnt see where his body landed.

He was killed with an RPG directly to the stomach. I tried to see where he landed, but couldnt, and as the police had just arrived, I eliminated them and the rest of the witnesses with another RPG. A three star wanted level chase ensued, which I escaped.

Again, apologies for the lack of photo evidence.

Mrdeanop2
  • Mrdeanop2

GAWWH!

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (Elek-1138 @ Jul 1 2008, 15:58)
Marco Richards is dead. No Photos available, as the cops were on me within seconds, and I didnt see where his body landed.

He was killed with an RPG directly to the stomach. I tried to see where he landed, but couldnt, and as the police had just arrived, I eliminated them and the rest of the witnesses with another RPG. A three star wanted level chase ensued, which I escaped.

Again, apologies for the lack of photo evidence.

It wasn't very stealth like was it?

saxaphonehead
  • saxaphonehead

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:03 PM

By the way JJ is armed and dangerous!!!

Elek-1138
  • Elek-1138

Pain; Redefined...

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:04 PM

No-one said it had to be stealthy tounge.gif

richayy
  • richayy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:44 PM

to saxaphone head your link did not work for me, it just took me to my photobucket page and show my stuff, you might want to look into it, idk if its me or everyone

Mrdeanop2
  • Mrdeanop2

GAWWH!

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:54 PM

Target - Victor Wass
user posted image

Description - Victor has very distinctive facial features. He often wears a yellow and black cap, Black coat and Blue top. He has a very large moustache and often wears tinted glasses.

He is wanted for a number of organised drug dealings.

Location - He was last seen in ALDERNEY WEST OF THE PAINT AND SPRAY (northen one) Victor is a very respected man and will walk the streets in numbers.

Mission - My client was very specific. He MUST die in this manner.
Victor must be ran over by a car. The car MUST be ditched and you MUST phone 911.
The client want his death to look like an accident

richayy
  • richayy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:01 PM

the guys who have ps3's and the ones who have 360s should get each others psn or gamertag and go online and do a freeroam together to help the process speed up

^just a sugestion, let me know what you think

saxaphonehead
  • saxaphonehead

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (richayy @ Jul 1 2008, 16:44)
to saxaphone head your link did not work for me, it just took me to my photobucket page and show my stuff, you might want to look into it, idk if its me or everyone

saxaphonehead
  • saxaphonehead

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 July 2008 - 06:01 PM

search saxaphone head then click to see his album. I have one pic in there which is the target smile.gif

ChrisGTA
  • ChrisGTA

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 06:32 PM

The Corruption

There are three corrupted cops inside the northern Algonquin police station beating up an inercent man for information he don't have, his brother on the other hand, have this information... and a lot of power in the black marked over the city, and he doesnt like the way the corrupted cops threat his brother so he want's you to get rid of them

Description: The corrupt police officers are as explained before in the 3. floor in the northern Algonquin police station and need to be killed, my client wants you to do following: drive a car with a bomb into the parking lot outside the poloce station and explode it outside as distraction and then go on to the police officers and give them all a bullet in their head to be sure they can't survive, then go on to the roof and take out the rest of the officers on the roof if they tries to stop you as it is certaint they will.
There is a helicopter on the roof that he also wants you to destruy as punishment to the entire police force.

You will only need a picture of the blown-up chopper as proof, his brother will confirm that the officers are dead.

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (ChrisGTA @ Jul 1 2008, 18:32)
The Corruption

There are three corrupted cops inside the northern Algonquin police station beating up an inercent man for information he don't have, his brother on the other hand, have this information... and a lot of power in the black marked over the city, and he doesnt like the way the corrupted cops threat his brother so he want's you to get rid of them

Description: The corrupt police officers are as explained before in the 3. floor in the northern Algonquin police station and need to be killed, my client wants you to do following: drive a car with a bomb into the parking lot outside the poloce station and explode it outside as distraction and then go on to the police officers and give them all a bullet in their head to be sure they can't survive, then go on to the roof and take out the rest of the officers on the roof if they tries to stop you as it is certaint they will.
There is a helicopter on the roof that he also wants you to destruy as punishment to the entire police force.

You will only need a picture of the blown-up chopper as proof, his brother will confirm that the officers are dead.

this has already been posted. i done it. look at the front page

boothy
  • boothy

I'm reforming. See you in some other user name...

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (danmark @ Jul 1 2008, 01:09)
i phoned jacob to arrange a meeting.

user posted image

user posted image

i bought a 9 mm from him, he had no idea that the gun he just sold me, would be used agianst him less than 30 seconds later. when the deal where done, jacob got into his car. i walked in front of the car, and jacob started honking his horn. i pulled out the gun and shot him 3 times through the windshield. he was dead.

user posted image

user posted image

hell yeah!!

thanks man, i got no more people who need dealing with anymore!

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:33 PM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 02 July 2008 - 09:00 AM.

I have been off the radar for a few days, away from all technology (not counting 90ft PA systems). Good to see the developments, especially to the front page. I notice though that the list of targets doesn't include the prisonyard preacher. OdDsOcK, the reptilians may have deleated this target or influenced you in some way. Take steps to guard against them!

In any case the target has been eliminated: I landed an attack chopper in the yard; Security is very lax, almost as if the guards are used to such comings and goings - are we sure this is a real prison...? I found an angle to snipe at the preacher from the wall, took him down with one clean headshot. Only when the preachers blood had sprayed the church door did the Guards take an interest in me. But I had dropped over the wall into the carpark and had hotwired a car and was speeding up the asphalt before they even opened fire on me.
There were a few patrol cars to dodge, but I got to the overpass with just a few tailing me. As I reached a curve where there was a gap in the saftey barrier I checked my mirror and saw I was out of their line of sight, so I drove streight at the gap, bursting through and sailing into open space. I landed in the industrial park as the cops sped obliviously on above me.

There was no payment offered for this contract, but my needs are simple and I worry that money will only complicate this beautiful art of ours.

I suggest a new target:
Not an orthadox target perhaps; but there are some preachers who need to be monitored; The Chuch of the Poisoned Mind. We cannot be sure of their numbers or of all of their locations, so part of the mission is to find and document them.
They are distinct from the Manic Street Preachers, who I have monitored in depth; the MSP advocate living in the dessert and I beleave their message of eternal punishment is essentially sound.
The Chuch of the Poisoned Mind are trying to spread a message that the government is trying to control people's minds by nepharious means. While this may or may not be true, if the general populace become too paranoid and suspicious, it will make our efforts to move among them unchallanged that much harder.
Find these preachers, listen to what they say; if they mention robots in the drinking water silence them.

richayy
  • richayy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:00 PM

ive managed to take down Kahil bin-Youssef al-Ṣūr. target was approximately 3 blocks away from originally spotted location. i did not manage to get a pictre of him but i did get a pictre of him in the cop car then me and the cop car once it was blown to hellhave a look.user posted image
i was extremely agrivated when i went to look at the picture and realized i didnt get his face, but these will have to suffice because my camera went on the fritz right when i needed it and it waits like five seconds to capture the picture after you clicked the button. but i knew i wouldnt be able to get another shot so i dialed the detonate number and whipped out in front of the police car to get a good shot this one came out pretty decentuser posted image
once again i apologize for not having one hundred percent clear shots but then again its better then just saying i did it.
overall it was a fun hit hope to see more like it

bitsandpieces
  • bitsandpieces

follow my lead to victory ... or be lost.

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:05 PM

Assassin's missions, anyone??

I'm really pissed @ this mission: Derelict Target angry.gif
I keep blowing up and or getting shot by cops, even with Dwayne's back up icon13.gif
Help please rampage_ani.gif (no cheats)

Mrdeanop2
  • Mrdeanop2

GAWWH!

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:15 PM

Look a page back.

Victor Wass needs killing.

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 02 July 2008 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (danmark @ Jul 1 2008, 08:58)
sentinelxs how much money do you have in your assassins account ?

good question danmark...I looked back and all 3 of the assignments I accepted did not mention payment amount...3 assignments w/ 4 targets. Guess the people who put it out there will have to let me know how much of a payday I got from each and then I'll add it to my signature.

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

Overseer of the Congregation

• Members

Posted 02 July 2008 - 12:59 AM

I need to figure out exactly what payment should do for you guys before I even start awarding it.

Another hit tied to the Giblis thing:

Target(s): Donna Presley
Briefing: Excellent work with confiscating the phone off of the last mark. From her recent messages we've gained the knowledge that she (Whitmeyer) told one more friend about this whole thing going down. Her name is Donna Presley. She is fairly rich and to cure her boredom she often goes out riding in her black limo through and around Middle Park. Smack a car bomb on her tailpipe and blow her to hell before she leaks anything important, but be careful it's only her. We have no real photo I.D., but if it's a lone woman in the back of a black limo, rest assured it's her. Take her out.

P.S. The front page has been updated with uniform and vehicle regulations, as well as updated hits.

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 02 July 2008 - 01:19 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Jul 1 2008, 20:59)
I need to figure out exactly what payment should do for you guys before I even start awarding it.

Another hit tied to the Giblis thing:

Target(s): Donna Presley
Briefing: Excellent work with confiscating the phone off of the last mark. From her recent messages we've gained the knowledge that she (Whitmeyer) told one more friend about this whole thing going down. Her name is Donna Presley. She is fairly rich and to cure her boredom she often goes out riding in her black limo through and around Middle Park. Smack a car bomb on her tailpipe and blow her to hell before she leaks anything important, but be careful it's only her. We have no real photo I.D., but if it's a lone woman in the back of a black limo, rest assured it's her. Take her out.

P.S. The front page has been updated with uniform and vehicle regulations, as well as updated hits.

I'm on it...since I took out the last ladies it would be my pleasure to see this one to an early grave. Let me know about the reward thing so I can make an account balance...I like what you did on the front page w/ the uniform requirements and vehicles...I'll stick w/ my 2 for the moment.

Anyone like my signature? I was bored and decided to make it today...I downloaded the font to my PC and was playing around.

-XS

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 July 2008 - 02:08 AM

Damn that Assassinated Targets Database is getting long.... Good work everyone espeacily to OdDsOcK icon14.gif icon14.gif cookie.gif

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 July 2008 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (SentinelXS @ Jul 2 2008, 01:19)

Anyone like my signature? I was bored and decided to make it today...I downloaded the font to my PC and was playing around.

-XS

its nice icon14.gif ...... can you make me one ? or tell me how to make one ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users