Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
serbian warrior
  • serbian warrior

Libertonian Detroiter

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 4 2008, 02:37)
QUOTE (serbian warrior @ Nov 4 2008, 01:57)
Brother,may I please have the pleasure of doing this task? I believe that my fellow brothers should not be messed with.
As my family says, proteggi la mia famiglia ( Protect my family )

Go to it, with my blessing.

Of course, I don't know how illusive he might prove; if any other of the brethren should chance upon him in their travels in the meantime, they should also feel free to discipline the wretch.

But to Serbian Warrior, I advise starting the search in Bohan...

Done. The wretched scum is dead. I searched near the park in Bohan. I pulled my car up in front of him,pulled him out, then just to make sure he was dead, I sliced his head off and threw it in the pool in the park.(not really but I did kill him )

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 04:29 AM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 3 2008, 19:59)
QUOTE (Khal @ Nov 3 2008, 15:27)
NEW CONTRACT

Brothers it has been some time since I've come to you with a contract and I regret to inform you that this will be no easy task

in leftwood there is a police station  ( http://snapmap.wikig...le=&set=511,311 or there abouts)

the first target Richard can be found in the northern part of the lot wearing a blue police uniform and hat carrying a M4 and his believed to be part of the militia not a very high member but any blow to there force is a blow towards victory

The second target Johnson can be found near by to Richard  he's a black man in a security guard outfit and is believed to be armed with a 9mm glock he is being initiated into the militia I am not aware of what one has to do to prove themselves to the militia to become a member and I would rather we kill him before he has a chance to

The price for killing Richard is $500 where Johnson is $350

Be careful brothers both of this men are ARMED with heavy weapon and will have the backup of the entire liberty city militia and police force upon you trying to hunt you down good luck

Ahh; no easy task? Serenity, serenity, serenity...

I chose the darkest hour, just before the dawn, and made my way over to Leftwood in an old rusty Saber. I have a soft spot for these old jalopies, and my instincts go towards the lower profile when dealing with the Militia. And in any case, I wasn't expecting whichever vehicle I would use to survive the encounter.

The overnight drizzle was clearing as I approached the gates where the two men were on guard. They even raised the barrier for me.

Given the appearance of the rust-bucket I was driving, feigning engine trouble was not implausible. I contrived to let the old Saber stall right next to them. I smiled weakly, and muttered something about calling a breakdown service, and pulled out my phone. They just sneered at me as I walked a discreet distance away from them as I dialed.

You may guess what happened next; the car was packed with explosives. Johnson, Richard and the old Saber all went up in a ball of flame and rusty metal.

There was nobody about at that hour; and if there were they could not guess I was anything but a concerned citizen rushing to see if I could help the two men; Richard almost hanging on the wire fence, and Johnson lying all the way out in the street. Both quite dead.

There was a surprising amount of money on the ground, several hundred dollars; I think from Jonson's pockets, but it's hard to tell. Perhaps we might address the Militia's recruiting methods, and where they are getting their finance from...?

Now the rain had cleared, it was shaping up to be a nice morning for a stroll; I hummed quietly to myself as I walked off into the sunrise...

EDIT: So sorry, brother GT409, I didn't mean to deprive you. I was unaware of your interest when I took the case. blush.gif

Very nice work brother I will have $850 wired into your account

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 06:40 AM

since we all moved back to the Liberty Militia and has been put in a few of us Assassins hands such as me, Infinite Monkey, Khal, Oddsock and sam33. ill post a new contract of the Ringleader #3 soon.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (serbian warrior @ Nov 4 2008, 02:59)
QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 4 2008, 02:37)
QUOTE (serbian warrior @ Nov 4 2008, 01:57)
Brother,may I please have the pleasure of doing this task? I believe that my fellow brothers should not be messed with.
As my family says, proteggi la mia famiglia ( Protect my family )

Go to it, with my blessing.

Of course, I don't know how illusive he might prove; if any other of the brethren should chance upon him in their travels in the meantime, they should also feel free to discipline the wretch.

But to Serbian Warrior, I advise starting the search in Bohan...

Done. The wretched scum is dead. I searched near the park in Bohan. I pulled my car up in front of him,pulled him out, then just to make sure he was dead, I sliced his head off and threw it in the pool in the park.(not really but I did kill him )

Catharsis by proxy; thank you brother.

oldage
  • oldage

Boss

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 03:07 PM Edited by oldage, 04 November 2008 - 03:39 PM.

Brothers , my target is hossan.
i shall now look for him and post the story.

hossan eliminated!

Story :
When i got read i went to my savehouse for my helicopter.
I got to hossans location and i saw him blackmailing some guy because he didn't buy his bags.
I went down and the guy ran off , hossan stayed because he saw it was me.
i walked to him , and he said hello to me.
though he got a phone call from his boss , he had to meet some corrupt cops which will buy all bags in stock.
i saw this as my chance , as i got my heli , i went to here
user posted image

though before i knew hossan got a bit further to
user posted image
i really had the urge and pushed him down.
i heard him scream all the way down.
when i went down to take pic of his dead , his body was already gone confused.gif

Steelwulfe
  • Steelwulfe

There are no compacts between Lions and Men ~Homer~

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:09 PM Edited by Steelwulfe, 04 November 2008 - 10:29 PM.

Finally!! I must warn you all that the Liberty Militia is not just another rival organisation!! They have serious backing within the FiB and possibly even higher up the intelligence community!! Heed my words brothers they must be stopped at ALL COST!! Plans are afoot that will mean not only the downfall of every major Mafia Organisation in Liberty City but also... I must go someone is coming!!! Heed my words!!!

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

Overseer of the Congregation

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:53 PM

You all are doing better; the databases have been updated. If you all would like, I can [eludicate upon] your victories[?] as I did pre-BBCode shutdown.

sam33, congradulations on accomplishing the first of what I hope to be many [sins and transgressions]! You are now officially an assassin.

serbian warrior, welcome as well. I do hope in the future your debriefs will be much more informative.
[Deviant! You bow to a brotherhood of damnation!]

oldage, good to see you joining in too, we could use more [demons of greed]. Taking Hossan up in a helicopter was a little crazy but it works I suppose.

Infinite, [superlative] kill of Richard and Johnson. I was starting to forget the possibility of a car bomb! Very well [executed].
[I. Am. Watching. You. Demon.]

Keep it up.

[///]

EDIT: Whoa, what happened to my text?

oldage
  • oldage

Boss

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:37 PM

@ odsock : he trusted me and the heli , so why not?tounge.gif

Anyway.

NEW TARGET

Name : James o' newton
Place of birth : Alderney hospital

user posted image

-Wears a red cap
-he's black

i'm allowed to give one , right?tounge.gif

Anyway , he hates life nowadays as his friends ditched him for going off drugs , and his girlfriend got killed in a drugdeal.
He has no one left , so it's better to silence him.
The last time he has been seen was at Sunday 23:15 at the parking lot in north Algonquin.

You can either:
-Run him over
-Beat the sh*t out of him
-shoot him

The cops are informed , but some aren't.
good luck , and the payment is 200$

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (oldage @ Nov 4 2008, 22:37)
@ odsock : he trusted me and the heli , so why not?tounge.gif

Anyway.

NEW TARGET

Name : James o' newton
Place of birth : Alderney hospital

user posted image

-Wears a red cap
-he's black

i'm allowed to give one , right?tounge.gif

Anyway , he hates life nowadays as his friends ditched him for going off drugs , and his girlfriend got killed in a drugdeal.
He has no one left , so it's better to silence him.
The last time he has been seen was at Sunday 23:15 at the parking lot in north Algonquin.

You can either:
-Run him over
-Beat the sh*t out of him
-shoot him

The cops are informed , but some aren't.
good luck , and the payment is 200$

Yes your allowed to post contracts.

Anyway James is dead.

I head over to Algonquin and look for the parking lot, just to know where it is, this was on saturday, so I knew where it is and i head back home.

Sunday it is now, around the time you said I head back there in my Black Sultan as quick as i can and I see him I get a closer look by getting out of my car and its him with his red cap and he's black.

So I get in my car and decide to take up one of your options by running him over
I now start the engine up in my car and drive back and drive fast at him and I run him over and has he is on the floor with blood everywhere as he is almost dead and he struggles, I reverse back and i lean out of my window see that as i reverse my tire goes straight over his head and I can see his face and his mouth is wide open with blood comeing out, I drive up, then reverse and repeat this once more for the fun of it quickly and he is dead, he is on the floor with blood all over his head and blood on my tire, James is gone for good.

Then finally a few police come, I drive fast and try to loose them but they are good at driving, they just follow and now more cops come so I pull out my grenade and stop my car and shoot the drive in the face with my deagle and as his friend on the side gets out and so do the other cops in the car get out so i throw my grenade at them and drive off while i look back and as they get in the car the grenade does its thing by blowing them and there cars up.

I drive back home.

James o' Newton is dead.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 05 November 2008 - 05:01 AM

QUOTE (Steelwulfe @ Nov 4 2008, 19:09)
Finally!! I must warn you all that the Liberty Militia is not just another rival organisation!! They have serious backing within the FiB and possibly even higher up the intelligence community!! Heed my words brothers they must be stopped at ALL COST!! Plans are afoot that will mean not only the downfall of every major Mafia Organisation in Liberty City but also... I must go someone is coming!!! Heed my words!!!

I don't think so.. a loss of one of them will be gone soon since I will post the location and name of the Ringleader #3 and someone will take him out.

Steelwulfe
  • Steelwulfe

There are no compacts between Lions and Men ~Homer~

• Members

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:38 PM

I have managed to get access to some seriously worrying data concerning recent activities. I am currently being held in a 'facility' which I believe is underneath an FiB office close to one of our Algonquin safe houses. I have been attempting to breach the facility and believe I have finally discovered a way out through a sewage system. It is guarded but I think I can handle that part.

What I need from you brothers is a distraction so I can grab a hard disk which I believe contains information regarding the backers behind Liberty Militia and the clear and present threat they pose to our own organisation.

I need someone to begin a direct attack on the FiB offices in the hope that some of the guards from this 'facility' will be drawn into the comflict and I can make good on my escape! Once free I will wire payment to the organisation and from there you receive your payment.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2008 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (Steelwulfe @ Nov 5 2008, 16:38)
I have managed to get access to some seriously worrying data concerning recent activities.  I am currently being held in a 'facility' which I believe is underneath an FiB office close to one of our Algonquin safe houses.  I have been attempting to breach the facility and believe I have finally discovered a way out through a sewage system.  It is guarded but I think I can handle that part. 

What I need from you brothers is a distraction so I can grab a hard disk which I believe contains information regarding the backers behind Liberty Militia and the clear and present threat they pose to our own organisation.

I need someone to begin a direct attack on the FiB offices in the hope that some of the guards from this 'facility' will be drawn into the comflict and I can make good on my escape!  Once free I will wire payment to the organisation and from there you receive your payment.

That's all very well brother but i have even more shocking news. As of late i finally joined our fraternity in blood killing a member of the liberty public. But all this doesn't matter. Our work against the liberty militia has greatly hurt them. Two ringleaders down and alot of money stolen from their pockets the Militia is really upping its pace.

Ringleader 4
- Hyomoto Ryn.

Hyomoto Ryn runs a asian gang around chinatown. He has many dealings with the Triads and is seen as a prominient figure in the Liberty Underworld.

Bio (i managed to find some background info on him just to give you a picture of him): Born in 1978 to chinese parents Hyomoto spent his early years working in the glitzy 1980s Liberty City underworld. By age 12 he was ditching school for cars and by 15 he was a noted errand boy the triads (often delivering large quantaties of drugs and explosives between points). At 17 he killed a man... with his bare hands. Never really venturing outside of chinatown, Hyomotos mind got clouded with triad codes of honour and grew up speaking fluent mandarin and cantonese (even though he was technically american). After a small dry spell in his early twenties Hyomoto began working as a translator between newly arriving triad gangs and the already settled gangs. Hyomoto bored with being small time took over turf from a disliked local gangster and started his own drug and arms distribution operation. By 2000 police were cracking down hard on guns and drugs and Hyomoto gave up the drug game (to much heat was on him) and concentrated on rearming liberty city. He was drafted into the Liberty Militia after his brother and three high ranking men were killed by us (Four asians with shotguns).

Location: Chinatown gun shop (He stays upstairs with 2 bodyguards armed with shotguns whilst a "salesman" sells the merchandise, he himself carries a smg.)

Build: Skinny with spiked black hair (wears a black tank top).

Note: If he doesn't come down with an smg then he's obviously out and you'll have to try again.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 5 2008, 17:30)
QUOTE (Steelwulfe @ Nov 5 2008, 16:38)
I have managed to get access to some seriously worrying data concerning recent activities.  I am currently being held in a 'facility' which I believe is underneath an FiB office close to one of our Algonquin safe houses.  I have been attempting to breach the facility and believe I have finally discovered a way out through a sewage system.  It is guarded but I think I can handle that part. 

I need someone to begin a direct attack on the FiB offices in the hope that some of the guards from this 'facility' will be drawn into the comflict and I can make good on my escape!  Once free I will wire payment to the organisation and from there you receive your payment.

That's all very well brother but i have even more shocking news. As of late i finally joined our fraternity in blood killing a member of the liberty public. But all this doesn't matter. Our work against the liberty militia has greatly hurt them. Two ringleaders down and alot of money stolen from their pockets the Militia is really upping its pace.

Ringleader 4
- Hyomoto Ryn.

Hyomoto Ryn runs a asian gang around chinatown. He has many dealings with the Triads and is seen as a prominient figure in the Liberty Underworld.

Bio (i managed to find some background info on him just to give you a picture of him): Born in 1978 to chinese parents Hyomoto spent his early years working in the glitzy 1980s Liberty City underworld. By age 12 he was ditching school for cars and by 15 he was a noted errand boy the triads (often delivering large quantaties of drugs and explosives between points). At 17 he killed a man... with his bare hands. Never really venturing outside of chinatown, Hyomotos mind got clouded with triad codes of honour and grew up speaking fluent mandarin and cantonese (even though he was technically american). After a small dry spell in his early twenties Hyomoto began working as a translator between newly arriving triad gangs and the already settled gangs. Hyomoto bored with being small time took over turf from a disliked local gangster and started his own drug and arms distribution operation. By 2000 police were cracking down hard on guns and drugs and Hyomoto gave up the drug game (to much heat was on him) and concentrated on rearming liberty city. He was drafted into the Liberty Militia after his brother and three high ranking men were killed by us (Four asians with shotguns).

Location: Chinatown gun shop (He stays upstairs with 2 bodyguards armed with shotguns whilst a "salesman" sells the merchandise, he himself carries a smg.)

Build: Skinny with spiked black hair (wears a black tank top).

Note: If he doesn't come down with an smg then he's obviously out and you'll have to try again.

Wow already.

Hyomoto Ryn is a scum and is dead, i am surprised he is a ringleader.

Headed over to Chinatown with my black sultan like usuall.
I find the Chinatown gun shop and I head inside.

I see the man selling the guns and I cause chaos at him ''to bring the Ringleader #4 out''

The gun salesman is dead who I shot and two bodyguards come down with shotguns along with someone else I can't see.

I duck for cover and whip out my shotgun and fire at the two bodyguards by putting bullets into there chest.

Then the Skinny man with spikey black hair and wears a black tank top [He looks like Xing if he didnt have spikey hair and had a black top]

He fires away at me but the bullets don't hit me since I am covered.

I shoot him in the leg with my shotgun and he falls down and tries to crawl away and he wants to get out of the door.

I walk up to him and he tries to shoot me with his SMG but I step on his arm really hard and he drops the gun.

I grab his leg and pull him back then I punch him in the face, and another and another.

I beat him up alot, making him feel the pain.
Then he is on the floor coughing out blood and he is almost dead so I put a shotgun to his face and shoot him splattering most of his face and blood everywhere.

The Ringleader #4 is dead.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 06 November 2008 - 11:50 AM Edited by sammyman88, 06 November 2008 - 11:55 AM.

In order to take out the Ringleader #3, we have to take out this target first.

NEW CONTRACT

Target - Cranie Poplacha

He Works in Perseus clothes store which is located around the corner from your safehouse in Algonquin.
We must take this target out since he is the Ringleader's #3 cousin.
Cranie is the storeowner and the guy who serves you in the clothes store.
Cranie and the Ringleader #3 are cousins and do alot of stuff together, if you take Cranie out this will bring the Ringleader #3 out into the open and he will appear infront of Persus looking at the store and thinking of great memorys they had there and to get rid of all his tears from his loss.
Take the target out.

The price is $200 if you take the target out and a bonus $50 is you take out the clothes store bodyguard before you kill Cranie.

Once he is taken out the Ringleader #3 will appear infront of the store and I will post the contract and information on the Ringleader #3.

P.S After Ringleader #3 is taken out then we only need to more Ringleaders to take out and The Liberty Militia are gone for good.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 06 November 2008 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Nov 4 2008, 20:53)
Infinite, [superlative] kill of Richard and Johnson. I was starting to forget the possibility of a car bomb! Very well [executed].

From the acorn grows the oak...

Am I the last who remembers the original first page? Just a punk kid named OdDsOcK with an elegant mind, a couple of sticks of gelignite and an old alarm clock, and a dream...
From such small seeds are mighty empires grown.

So long ago now; more than a hundred pages. Quite remarkable. It is surely an honour to be associated with this enterprise.

To not remember our history, is to build on sand. As long as I have breath in my body, I will never forget the elegance of destruction set out in our founding principals.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2008 - 05:15 PM

I remember. By that time i was just a mere troll looking through the works of sc-yoda, SenintelXS (where he go) and Louis Jackson.

Oh btw the bloke in GTA IV who gives you assasin missions is in the police database as john something aka The Fixer. Apparently he comes from texas.

After the death of Hyomoto ringleader 5 and 6 have left the city. Scared for their own lives. Congratulations freinds we've done it. The Liberty Militia has been greatly weakened by our onslaught and the few that remain are running scared or have surrended. After the death of ringleader 4 we can close the books on this case. Yes we may have to mop up the occaisonal straggler but until they return we are safe.

The Liberty Militia are defeated. smile.gif.

edit: why are we algonquin assasins. Hits are carried out everywhere.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 06 November 2008 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 6 2008, 17:15)
I remember. By that time i was just a mere troll looking through the works of sc-yoda, SenintelXS (where he go) and Louis Jackson.

Oh btw the bloke in GTA IV who gives you assasin missions is in the police database as john something aka The Fixer. Apparently he comes from texas.

After the death of Hyomoto ringleader 5 and 6 have left the city. Scared for their own lives. Congratulations freinds we've done it. The Liberty Militia has been greatly weakened by our onslaught and the few that remain are running scared or have surrended. After the death of ringleader 4 we can close the books on this case. Yes we may have to mop up the occaisonal straggler but until they return we are safe.

The Liberty Militia are defeated. smile.gif.

edit: why are we algonquin assasins. Hits are carried out everywhere.

Cool we have won.

But Ringleader #3 hasnt been taken out yet.

Someone needs to read the contract a few posts above about it.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 November 2008 - 08:43 PM

My PS3 Hasn't Been Working Lately, But It's All Good Now, I'll Do Some Assassinations Soon, Till Then, Heres One For You To Do,

NEW TARGET

Name: Stephen Hallaway
Location: He Is An Armed Guard At The Alderny Correction Facility, He Works The Turret Closest The The Front Gate.
Backstory: Stephen Hallway Is Responsible For For Taking People To The Prison Under False Charges, Then Killing Them In There Cells And Making It Look Like Suicide, Most Of These People Have Never Done A Wrong In Their Life.

No Other Person Can Be Killed, NOBODY...

Pics Would Be Great But Are Not Needed. Thankyou

GT-AW

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 06 November 2008 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 6 2008, 06:50)

NEW CONTRACT

Target - Cranie Poplacha

He Works in Perseus clothes store which is located around the corner from your safehouse in Algonquin.
Cranie and the Ringleader #3 are cousins and do alot of stuff together, if you take Cranie out this will bring the Ringleader #3 out into the open and he will appear infront of Persus looking at the store and thinking of great memorys they had there and to get rid of all his tears from his loss.
Take the target out.

The price is $200 if you take the target out and a bonus $50 is you take out the clothes store bodyguard before you kill Cranie.

Once he is taken out the Ringleader #3 will appear infront of the store and I will post the contract and information on the Ringleader #3.

P.S After Ringleader #3 is taken out then we only need to more Ringleaders to take out and The Liberty Militia are gone for good.

Both Poplacha and the guard are dead brother it was a rather uneventful job

I woke up in my safe house and checked the hit list to see what there was today after deciding on this one I put on some clothes that I had bought at the Russian shop a while back to disguise myself for a job

the next item on the list was a weapon I wanted something that I could trust to make the kill as quick as I could I decided that a pump shot gun would be perfect due to the close quarters of the shop

I left my safe house and decided that I didn't need a car that I could escape down the allys with less of a ruckus then I could in a car since there was less of me to be seen and because it wasn't that far to my safe house

I walked in the store "somebody needs a makeover" I heard Poplacha says which was exactly what I was looking for it gave me time to set up the scene and play it through in my head and act as if I was looking for clothes

I turned around to face Poplacha and the guard and reached up and grabbed the shot gun on my back under the jacket and pointed it at poplacha

"oh sh*t you are one of them assassins aren't you?" he screamed I answered his question with a blast to the face the guard who came at me the minute I reached for the gun decided that while he may have been a very large man I had a shot gun he was unarmed and that he didn't have much of a chance and booked it for the door only his bloody corpse made it out

And now to brother awesome I am looking into the guard you speak of and with any luck he will be dead before sunrise

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:17 PM

Here's a hit, but it must be done in multiplayer. Sorry guys tounge.gif.
I have XBL so message me for my Tag and we can sort out a time. We could get a few freinds whatever and I would play a high ranking drug lord or whatever and someone's my bodyguard. Then numerous hitmen have to go after me. Although i would be holed up somewhere such as PBXs apartment etc. Blips off, auto aim off. good old fashioned hiding fun tounge.gif. PM me if you want to join. We should start a multiplayer version of Algonquin Assasins:P.

edit: @ Grandtheftawesome your hit makes no sense. Prison guard can't take people to jail that's for police officers and judges.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 06 November 2008 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 6 2008, 22:17)

edit: @ Grandtheftawesome your hit makes no sense. Prison guard can't take people to jail that's for police officers and judges.

Indeed, the guard would be the last link in the chain. There are people in this world who enjoy sending people to their deaths while keeping their own hands clean. And more power to them, so long as the contract falls to us.

Does it seem so long ago that you at last gloved your own hands in blood?

But these amateur voyeurs must be dealt with; if it is possible, the brethren should endeavor to find each link in the chain; the judge, the lawyer, the arresting officer, and bring them a little first person perspective on their butchery.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 07 November 2008 - 04:42 AM

QUOTE (Khal @ Nov 6 2008, 21:39)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 6 2008, 06:50)

NEW CONTRACT

Target - Cranie Poplacha

Take the target out.

Both Poplacha and the guard are dead brother it was a rather uneventful job

I woke up in my safe house and checked the hit list to see what there was today after deciding on this one I put on some clothes that I had bought at the Russian shop a while back to disguise myself for a job

the next item on the list was a weapon I wanted something that I could trust to make the kill as quick as I could I decided that a pump shot gun would be perfect due to the close quarters of the shop

I left my safe house and decided that I didn't need a car that I could escape down the allys with less of a ruckus then I could in a car since there was less of me to be seen and because it wasn't that far to my safe house

I walked in the store "somebody needs a makeover" I heard Poplacha says which was exactly what I was looking for it gave me time to set up the scene and play it through in my head and act as if I was looking for clothes

I turned around to face Poplacha and the guard and reached up and grabbed the shot gun on my back under the jacket and pointed it at poplacha

"oh sh*t you are one of them assassins aren't you?" he screamed I answered his question with a blast to the face the guard who came at me the minute I reached for the gun decided that while he may have been a very large man I had a shot gun he was unarmed and that he didn't have much of a chance and booked it for the door only his bloody corpse made it out

And now to brother awesome I am looking into the guard you speak of and with any luck he will be dead before sunrise

Great work brother Khal.

$200 has been wired into your account.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 07 November 2008 - 04:58 AM Edited by sammyman88, 07 November 2008 - 05:17 AM.

QUOTE (grand theft awesome @ Nov 6 2008, 20:43)
My PS3 Hasn't Been Working Lately, But It's All Good Now, I'll Do Some Assassinations Soon, Till Then, Heres One For You To Do,

NEW TARGET

Name: Stephen Hallaway
Location: He Is An Armed Guard At The Alderny Correction Facility, He Works The Turret Closest The The Front Gate.
Backstory: Stephen Hallway Is Responsible For For Taking People To The Prison Under False Charges, Then Killing Them In There Cells And Making It Look Like Suicide, Most Of These People Have Never Done A Wrong In Their Life.

Pics Would Be Great But Are Not Needed. Thankyou

GT-AW

Stephen Hallaway has been taken out.

I headed over to the Alderney Correction Facility with my black Sultan.
I searched for him, after a while, searching..
Continued to search.
Then as I search I reach around the front gate area.
And I look around that place aswell and see a armed guard and he is standing there and armed.
I then hear a converstation he says to another boydguard he says

''Theres a new man inside, From what I heard he is going to commit suicide, let me go check it out''

He walks inside and comes back out with a smile.

Then there is news that the new guy is dead and people think he killed himself.

Now I know it's Stephen.
So I run up there and take out his friend first because I know he will get in my way.

So I shoot the other bodyguard with My Deagle then Stephen aims at me but I shoot his hand making him drop the gun, he trys to pick it up with his other hand my I step on his hand and kick the gun away, I grab his shirt and drag him to my car and throw him in and make him shut up, and I drive to place where he will not just killed, painfully and slowly killed, instead as I drive I see a funeral is taking place so I have a better idea.

I pull my car up infront of the funeral and drag Stephen out, I drag him to the coffin and open it and throw the corpse inside out and everywhere starts to scream, so I grab Stephen and throw him inside the coffin, he screams and says sorry and he then says ''Just finish me please!!''
I then say ''No your going to pay for what you did''
He is inside the coffin and down he goes in the hole and I grab a shovel and do my thing, what needs to be done has to be done, I carry on by using the shovel and get dirt then put it inside the hole and I continue until its burried, until him inside the coffin is burried underground.

Stephen has been buried alive.
The Target won't bother us again.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 7 2008, 04:58)

Continued to search.
And I look around that place aswell and see a armed guard and he is standing there and armed.

''Theres a new man inside, From what I heard he is going to commit suicide, let me go check it out''

Now I know it's Stephen.
So I run up there and take out his friend first because I know he will get in my way.

So I shoot the other bodyguard with My Deagle then Stephen aims at me but I shoot his hand making him drop the gun, he trys to pick it up with his other hand my I step on his hand and kick the gun away, I grab his shirt and drag him to my car and throw him in and make him shut up, and I drive to place where he will not just killed, painfully and slowly killed, instead as I drive I see a funeral is taking place so I have a better idea.

I pull my car up infront of the funeral and drag Stephen out, I drag him to the coffin and open it and throw the corpse inside out and everywhere starts to scream, so I grab Stephen and throw him inside the coffin, he screams and says sorry and he then says ''Just finish me please!!''
He is inside the coffin and down he goes in the hole and I grab a shovel and do my thing, what needs to be done has to be done, I carry on by using the shovel and get dirt then put it inside the hole and I continue until its burried, until him inside the coffin is burried underground.

The Target won't both us again.

Thanks sammyman, I Think Burying The Target Alive Is A New One, I Like The Originality.

Though I Did State
Soo Yeah, I Think A Pay Deduction Of Some Description Should Be Aplied...

GT-AW

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:15 AM

QUOTE (grand theft awesome @ Nov 7 2008, 05:04)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 7 2008, 04:58)

Continued to search.

Now I know it's Stephen.

The Target won't both us again.

Thanks sammyman, I Think Burying The Target Alive Is A New One, I Like The Originality.

Though I Did State
Soo Yeah, I Think A Pay Deduction Of Some Description Should Be Aplied...

GT-AW

Deduction..
Well I got there to late so yeh.

Plus I did put something new in there like buring someone alive which is new and good.

But since you gave the hit.

It's up to you if my pay should be less or whatever.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:20 AM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 7 2008, 05:15)
Deduction..

Plus I did put something new in there like buring someone alive which is new and good.

Hmm, Okay, No Deduction, As That Was An Awesome Hit icon14.gif And, You Got Where Too Late?

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 07 November 2008 - 05:22 AM

QUOTE (grand theft awesome @ Nov 7 2008, 05:20)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 7 2008, 05:15)
Deduction..

Hmm, Okay, No Deduction, As That Was An Awesome Hit icon14.gif And, You Got Where Too Late?

Thanks.

I ment I got there to late as in he took someone out just as i got there, at start I didnt know it was him but he walked inside and if I followed, i would have alot of guards coming after me.

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:26 PM

NEW CONTRACT

Brothers the Russians are outta control they have been dealing more arms then normal shipping more drugs in and out of the country I fear they are planing something big we cannot have this if one gang/mob rises to power above the others it would not be pretty

I want you to go to the Russian club in hove beach its their main HQ In LC in the back there will be what seems like an arcade game system its nothing more then a shell to run the computer systems they have to trade with their motherland and hide it all from the FIB CIA

Destroy the console along with the bartender and ticket person and anyone else who causes you trouble

The reward is $200 for the console $150 for the bartender and $100 for the ticket girl

Genetically_Superior
  • Genetically_Superior

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2008 - 02:18 AM

I doubt any of you remember me. But I am officially back.

I am looking for new contracts. So please inform me of any open ones. Thank you

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 08 November 2008 - 03:55 AM

QUOTE (Khal @ Nov 7 2008, 21:26)
NEW CONTRACT

Brothers the Russians are outta control they have been dealing more arms then normal shipping more drugs in and out of the country I fear they are planing something big we cannot have this if one gang/mob rises to power above the others it would not be pretty

I want you to go to the Russian club in hove beach its their main HQ In LC in the back there will be what seems like an arcade game system its nothing more then a shell to run the computer systems they have to trade with their motherland and hide it all from the FIB CIA

Destroy the console along with the bartender and ticket person and anyone else who causes you trouble

The reward is $200 for the console $150 for the bartender and $100 for the ticket girl

Done.

Easy one.

I headed over to Hove Beach and walked in straight away and looked for the acrade room, i found it so I walked back out and near the front doors was the ticket girl, I pull out my Deagle and aim at her and shoot her once in the head.

I then walk inside to see people with AK's fireing at me, So I pull out a grenade and throw it killing them all and the bartneder on the floor crawling, I step on his hand and shoot his leg and he screams.

I grab a chair and smack it over his head, he is on the floor trying to crawl away but he is almost dead so I think to myself I want to have a laugh.

So I then take a piss on him and laugh at the same time.

I then get a knife and cut his lip off and stab it down on his right hand.

I finish him off by dropping a molotov on him and burning him to death.

I then go to the arcade room and find the console kick it hard then I pull out my shotgun and shoot it alot and its really recked, can't work anymore but just in case I throw another grenade it making it explode into pieces that can't be found again.

The next day I head home and watch the news.
It gets more worse for us, more hits that have been done by us are on the news, recent ones, like a headline saying Club gets destroyed, girl, bartender and people dead and I then see Cranie Poplacha dead on the news to along with the Ringleader #4 dead aswell.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users