• sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:54)
QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:52)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:50)
QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:47)
3 Pages back, 3 PAGES  I SAID STOP ARGUING but Sammyman and his SLIPKNOT Bitch keep on niggling.

ARGUMENT OVER.

I was trying to help sammyman. I thought we were mates. sad.gif

Don't talk to slipknot like that he hasnt done anything wrong.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

P.s We could have been mates, I was going to say sorry until you started with the names and didnt stop with the names, post by post with each of them you calling me names.

you say i dont stop sad.gif.

And which you don't, I let it go a few posts before until now you insulted slipknot aswell.

I tried to be polite sammy. I tried to help you. But you and slipknot see wrong with everything i do.

I'm not apologizing to you. Your not stopping either you hypocrite.

I tried to help but you wouldn't accept the fact.

Look at yourself...

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 2 2008, 13:55)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:43)
QUOTE (slipknotrledge @ Nov 2 2008, 13:40)
New Target!

Brother Sammyman88, i have bad news, it turns out that the money Frank Stuart gave to you is down $100,000, but don't worry i know were it is, the man behind the counter has it, how do i know? Long story!

What i want you to do is simply walk in and kill him, he goes by the nickname of J-lo-brown!

$500 for the kill! remember it is the guy behind the counter this time!

Hey slipknot Ill let brother Infinite Monkey take this one.

That allright?

It will be difficult for me to get into the field at the moment; I think someone is watching me...

Feel free to take the assignment. Or perhaps let Serbian Warrior use it as his initiation?

Perhaps, dare I say, Uncle Sam33 -while a valuable member of our family - he might wish to take the oportunity to become a fully fledged brother in blood?

Ok serbian warrior can take this one as his him to start, if he doesnt do it within a day or two, Ill take it up or someone else.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 2 2008, 13:55)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:43)
QUOTE (slipknotrledge @ Nov 2 2008, 13:40)
New Target!

Brother Sammyman88, i have bad news, it turns out that the money Frank Stuart gave to you is down $100,000, but don't worry i know were it is, the man behind the counter has it, how do i know? Long story!

What i want you to do is simply walk in and kill him, he goes by the nickname of J-lo-brown!

$500 for the kill! remember it is the guy behind the counter this time!

Hey slipknot Ill let brother Infinite Monkey take this one.

That allright?

It will be difficult for me to get into the field at the moment; I think someone is watching me...

Feel free to take the assignment. Or perhaps let Serbian Warrior use it as his initiation?

Perhaps, dare I say, Uncle Sam33 -while a valuable member of our family - might wish to take the oportunity to become a fully fledged brother in blood?

I'll take it although i do not know how to upload camera pics to my comp sad.gif.

slipknotrledge
  • slipknotrledge

Gta 4 - 100%

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:58 PM

Sam33, would you like to take my assignment, it need to be done!

(I'm not falling out with anybody, i'm just gonna stay on task! smile.gif )

-SlipKnoT-

Edit: Or Serbian Warrior, i do not mind as long as it is done!

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:01 PM Edited by sam33, 02 November 2008 - 02:04 PM.

QUOTE (slipknotrledge @ Nov 2 2008, 13:58)

-SlipKnoT-

Okay. What counter is this "J-lo brown" behind. I could try and post a story although i will take pics if you wish however i do feel i would need to learn how to upload camera photos first.

Sorry mate smile.gif.

*sam wipes the sweat from his brow as he's nervous about becoming a fully fledged assasin yet eager at the same time*

slipknotrledge
  • slipknotrledge

Gta 4 - 100%

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 2 2008, 14:01)

-SlipKnoT-

Okay. What counter is this "J-lo brown" behind. I could try and post a story although i will take pics if you wish however i do feel i would need to learn how to upload camera photos first.

Sorry mate smile.gif.

Its Ok! icon14.gif

Anyway, J-lo Brown is in Memory lanes bowling in Algonquin, he is behind the main counter when you first walk in! Interigate him and demand to know where the money is, when he tells you kill him and collect it!

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:04 PM

QUOTE (slipknotrledge @ Nov 2 2008, 14:03)

-SlipKnoT-

Sorry mate smile.gif.

Its Ok! icon14.gif

Anyway, J-lo Brown is in Memory lanes bowling in Algonquin, he is behind the main counter when you first walk in! Interigate him and demand to know where the money is, when he tells you kill him and collect it!

I'm on it.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:10 PM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 02 November 2008 - 02:13 PM.

*sam wipes the sweat from his brow as he's nervous about becoming a fully fledged assasin yet eager at the same time*

Good luck popping your cherry.

They say your first kill is the one you will see most in your dreams; so let us hope it's a good one, and worth re-watching...

As for me; I don't dream as I never sleep...

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:11 PM

While slipknot is taking care of Jack

I got a new contract for anyone who is willing to do this one.
NEW CONTRACT
Target - Four Bikers
Location - Burger Shot in Broker/Dukes
There is a hangout in Broker/Dukes where Bikers hang out at its one of the Burger Shot fast food stores

Head over there and kill four Bikers, they look mean and tough and usually have a jacket saying at the back Angels Of Death OR A.O.D, some are skinny and most are fat.

It turns out these four bikers have been killing other low ranked gang members of the M.O.B crew and North Holland Hustlers and alos have been going to there turf and recking and trashing there turf also killing a few of them while they were down there, they also have been taking the gangsters girls aswell.

Take these four bikers out.

The price is $500 if you take all four bikers out and none escape, if one of them escaped the price is reduced. Also an extra $50 If you mess with the Burger Shot place they hang around, they own this store and get payed by the owners from it, mess around with the store like trashing it then take out the four bikers.

slipknotrledge
  • slipknotrledge

Gta 4 - 100%

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 2 2008, 14:10)

Good luck popping your cherry.

Ha, thats a good one! colgate.gif

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:25 PM

Slipknot hows your success on Jack?

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

Overseer of the Congregation

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 2 2008, 08:40)
Odsock,sir?
I would like to join Algonquin Assassins. I don't feel the need for pictures, though I am a very good writer. So am I considered a brother?

Our arms are always open to anyone wishing to join the brotherhood; we are a friendly and welcoming fraternity.

To become a true brother-in-blood, you need only bathe yourself in the blood of one of our targets.

Find one, either from the open targets list on the first page, or a recent posting (you might want to check they have not already been dealt with) and then dispatch them by whatever means you consider appropriate.

Good hunting, and welcome (if you still want to join)

Listen to this guy.

sam33 and sammyman88, SHUT THE HELL UP NOW!

Even though it seems you two are done bickering it doesn't stop the fact that you filled up the 100th page of this thread with your fighting. I was planning something fun for you guys, but that just went out the window last night didn't it?

Really, take it to the PMs and stop trashing my thread. Any more of this nonsense and you'll see what comes to you.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Nov 2 2008, 14:30)
QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 2 2008, 08:40)
Odsock,sir?
I would like to join Algonquin Assassins. I don't feel the need for pictures, though I am a very good writer. So am I considered a brother?

Our arms are always open to anyone wishing to join the brotherhood; we are a friendly and welcoming fraternity.

To become a true brother-in-blood, you need only bathe yourself in the blood of one of our targets.

Find one, either from the open targets list on the first page, or a recent posting (you might want to check they have not already been dealt with) and then dispatch them by whatever means you consider appropriate.

Good hunting, and welcome (if you still want to join)

Listen to this guy.

sam33 and sammyman88, SHUT THE HELL UP NOW!

Even though it seems you two are done bickering it doesn't stop the fact that you filled up the 100th page of this thread with your fighting. I was planning something fun for you guys, but that just went out the window last night didn't it?

Really, take it to the PMs and stop trashing my thread. Any more of this nonsense and you'll see what comes to you.

Yeh sorry for what happened and sorry about the planning thing aswell.

slipknotrledge
  • slipknotrledge

Gta 4 - 100%

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 14:25)
Slipknot hows your success on Jack?

Well, i'm having some trouble finding him, but i will in due course!

serbian warrior
  • serbian warrior

Libertonian Detroiter

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:28 PM Edited by serbian warrior, 02 November 2008 - 04:35 PM.

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Aug 19 2008, 19:22)
Gentlemen, the open targets board is a little quiet at the moment.
I have given this problem some thought and it seems the reason for this is clear: many of our potential clients are placing their contracts with a rival agency.

We should not have to be in competition with these inferior murderers and thieves; our fraternity prides itself on a reputation for excellence. 

Therefore, I suggest some new targets;
Gentlemen, we must take out The Competition.

This competing agency is formed largely from members of the Cosa Nostra. They can be found around northern Alderney and Little Italy; often (but not always) aping our traditional uniform and the cars we drive ~ Although this discipline is not strictly observed even within our own fraternity.

We must demonstrate to these common murderers what a true assassin's handiwork is like. We each have our own style, this is an opportunity to exercise it. 

An excellent way for young bloods to introduce themselves to the fraternity, but also an opportunity for the elder brothers to hone their skills, or to demonstrate their prowess.

Father OdDsOcK may or may not choose to reward particularly exceptional demonstrations of our art from the fraternity slush fund, but this is not a question of simple chore work.

Remember, Gentlemen: take pride in your work; it is not mearly The Competion you should be trying to impress...

Brother, I think now is the time to prove myself to all of you. I will take this job. Expect a descriptive story.
Brother, I have completed the task. I found a group of them, Got three to follow me as #4 left. I stalked him careful then showed the enemy what I was made of. They all left to tell the enemy fraternity.

oldage
  • oldage

Boss

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:48 PM

I have a request to join the assassins , this seems like a fun game interesting...if it pays.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:52 PM Edited by sam33, 02 November 2008 - 04:55 PM.

Brothers i've done it. I had my first kill biggrin.gif.

It started about a hour ago. I woke up at around noon, the hit i had decided to take on lingering in my mind. I had to go through with it though, i couldn't back out of it now. Slowly i began thinking of a plan. I'd make the murder look like a robbery and for the part i needed to look like a robber.

Ditching my Grey suit with button down red suit ( nervous.gif ) I head over to the Russian Shop and bought a cap with a peak and sunglasses to disguise my identity. I buy a navy blue Spyde jacket and some tracksuit bottoms and once dressed i know I'm ready for action.

I open my cell phone and search through my contacts for a jamaican gun runner i know. I arrange to meet him in a car park under the freeway so i can buy suitable firepower.

Now here comes the hard part. I'm unsure of what to buy. I prefer the desert eagle but i want something unique as most brothers use this paticular weapon. I settle to buying a classic 9mm. Small and easy to conceal it's the most common weapon on a street so therefore the most common for a robber to use. As well as this it packs alot of pain.

I tuck it into my pants and catch a taxi before heading over to the Algonquin bowling alley. This is it, time for he kill. I enter into the bowling alley and i'm immediately met with the stench of fat people and fast food. I cast an eye over my surroundings and draw my pistol. I fire into the air and people run out screaming. I see J-Lo make a dash for it but i aim the weapon at his chest forcing him to stop dead in his tracks and put his hands in the air. We both stand their in silence. I breathe slowly waiting for the last of the bowlers to get out, i want to be alone for my first time.

"Give me the money" I snarl moving closer to him. I hear him rasping for breath
"sh*t man. Take whatever you want from the till"
"I don't want the money from the till dickweed. You stole from a freind of mine. With the money you had i thought you coulda retired".

J-Lo doesn't answer so i squeeze the trigger. Death is spat out the end of my gun and smacks him in the chin sending him sprawling to the ground.

"I'm sorry man. Please don't hurt me anymore. the money's in the trunk of my car outside. Just please don't hurt me. I got a wife and kids."

His last sentence stuns me slightly but i put it to the back of my mind and finish him with a shot between his eyes. I reload and exit the bowling alley only to be met by 2 cops. Each armed with shotguns. I drop the first but the second catches me draining half my life. Angered by the pain and bloodloss i pop him in the leg (I am trying to minimize losses here) and spirnt over to the now deceased J-Los car. I drive it over to Slipknots Bohan safehouse and leave it their before heading to a nearby burger shot to stock up on health.

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 09:11)

NEW CONTRACT
Target - Four Bikers
There is a hangout in Broker/Dukes where Bikers hang out at its one of the Burger Shot fast food stores

Head over there and kill four Bikers, they look mean and tough and usually have a jacket saying at the back Angels Of Death OR A.O.D, some are skinny and most are fat.

It turns out these four bikers have been killing other low ranked gang members of the M.O.B crew and North Holland Hustlers and alos have been going to there turf and recking and trashing there turf also killing a few of them while they were down there, they also have been taking the gangsters girls aswell.

The price is $500 if you take all four bikers out and none escape, if one of them escaped the price is reduced. Also an extra $50 If you mess with the Burger Shot place they hang around, they own this store and get payed by the owners from it, mess around with the store like trashing it then take out the four bikers.

The bikers are dead brother

I arrived in front of the burger shot and stepped out of my sultan right there in front of the store was what I was looking for a whole group of big old bikers

I pulled out my mp5 and started to open fire on the four of them places 5 bullets into the back of the first biker

the other three scattered running for cover I shot the 2nd biker through the head at this point back up had arrived and I was taking fire from all sides

I ducked behind the corner of the burger shot and fired a volley of rounds into another of the bikers blowing his brains all over the pavement

at this point I could hear the police coming I had to hurry I ran back to my car threw the mp5 into the backseat and grabbed the m4 I keep mounted under the dash and fired two shots into the chest of one of the other bikers

a bullet ripped past my nose any closer and it would have taken it off I turned to the side and fired three more rounds into a biker holding a 9mm and five more into a biker holding an uzi

I jumped back into my car and floored it tossing a cocktail out the window onto the side of the burger shot as I drove past

when all was said and done 5 bikers lay dead my cars back left tire was shot out along with my rear windshield and the burger shot lay in flames

slipknotrledge
  • slipknotrledge

Gta 4 - 100%

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 05:17 PM Edited by slipknotrledge, 02 November 2008 - 05:26 PM.

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 2 2008, 16:52)
Brothers i've done it. I had my first kill  biggrin.gif.

It started about a hour ago. I woke up at around noon, the hit i had decided to take on lingering in my mind. I had to go through with it though, i couldn't back out of it now. Slowly i began thinking of a plan. I'd make the murder look like a robbery and for the part i needed to look like a robber.

Ditching my Grey suit with button down red suit ( nervous.gif ) I head over to the Russian Shop and bought a cap with a peak and sunglasses to disguise my identity. I buy a navy blue Spyde jacket and some tracksuit bottoms and once dressed i know I'm ready for action.

I open my cell phone and search through my contacts for a jamaican gun runner i know. I arrange to meet him in a car park under the freeway so i can buy suitable firepower.

Now here comes the hard part. I'm unsure of what to buy. I prefer the desert eagle but i want something unique as most brothers use this paticular weapon. I settle to buying a classic 9mm. Small and easy to conceal it's the most common weapon on a street so therefore the most common for a robber to use. As well as this it packs alot of pain.

I tuck it into my pants and catch a taxi before heading over to the Algonquin bowling alley. This is it, time for he kill. I enter into the bowling alley and i'm immediately met with the stench of fat people and fast food. I cast an eye over my surroundings and draw my pistol. I fire into the air and people run out screaming. I see J-Lo make a dash for it but i aim the weapon at his chest forcing him to stop dead in his tracks and put his hands in the air. We both stand their in silence. I breathe slowly waiting for the last of the bowlers to get out, i want to be alone for my first time.

"Give me the money" I snarl moving closer to him. I hear him rasping for breath
"sh*t man. Take whatever you want from the till"
"I don't want the money from the till dickweed. You stole from a freind of mine. With the money you had i thought you coulda retired".

J-Lo doesn't answer so i squeeze the trigger. Death is spat out the end of my gun and smacks him in the chin sending him sprawling to the ground.

"I'm sorry man. Please don't hurt me anymore. the money's in the trunk of my car outside. Just please don't hurt me. I got a wife and kids."

His last sentence stuns me slightly but i put it to the back of my mind and finish him with a shot between his eyes. I reload and exit the bowling alley only to be met by 2 cops. Each armed with shotguns. I drop the first but the second catches me draining half my life. Angered by the pain and bloodloss i pop him in the leg (I am trying to minimize losses here) and spirnt over to the now deceased J-Los car. I drive it over to Slipknots Bohan safehouse and leave it their before heading to a nearby burger shot to stock up on health.

Thank you, i have picked up the money, congratulations on the first kill brother! smile.gif The money is on its way to you!

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (Khal @ Nov 2 2008, 16:54)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 09:11)

NEW CONTRACT
Target - Four Bikers

The bikers are dead brother

I arrived in front of the burger shot and stepped out of my sultan right there in front of the store was what I was looking for a whole group of big old bikers

I pulled out my mp5 and started to open fire on the four of them places 5 bullets into the back of the first biker

the other three scattered running for cover I shot the 2nd biker through the head at this point back up had arrived and I was taking fire from all sides

I ducked behind the corner of the burger shot and fired a volley of rounds into another of the bikers blowing his brains all over the pavement

at this point I could hear the police coming I had to hurry I ran back to my car threw the mp5 into the backseat and grabbed the m4 I keep mounted under the dash and fired two shots into the chest of one of the other bikers

a bullet ripped past my nose any closer and it would have taken it off I turned to the side and fired three more rounds into a biker holding a 9mm and five more into a biker holding an uzi

I jumped back into my car and floored it tossing a cocktail out the window onto the side of the burger shot as I drove past

when all was said and done 5 bikers lay dead my cars back left tire was shot out along with my rear windshield and the burger shot lay in flames

Nice work brother Khal icon14.gif

You took out an extra biker and leaving the Burger Shot in flames which is even better than I expected.

They have been piayed for what they did.

$550 has been wired into your account.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (oldage @ Nov 2 2008, 16:48)
I have a request to join the assassins , this seems like a fun game interesting...if it pays.

Yes you can join, check first page for open targets database and read through new posts for any new contracts and do them if you are willing to.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 03 November 2008 - 09:53 AM

Congratulations, Brother Sam33.

It may have felt like a game to you when you were sending us out from behind the saftey of your desk, but on the streets is where it gets real.

Feels good doesn't it? All that misplaced rage just gone in a puff of gunsmoke. This is what keeps the brotherhood so friendly; for myself I exist in a near permenant state of cathartic serenity.

And to Serbian Warrior, welcome. Your "discriptive story" is a little spartan. If you could flesh out some of the blank spots in the narrative, we will know you as a true brother, annointed in blood.

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:27 PM

NEW CONTRACT

Brothers it has been some time since I've come to you with a contract and I regret to inform you that this will be no easy task

in leftwood there is a police station ( http://snapmap.wikig...le=&set=511,311 or there abouts)

the first target Richard can be found in the northern part of the lot wearing a blue police uniform and hat carrying a M4 and his believed to be part of the militia not a very high member but any blow to there force is a blow towards victory

The second target Johnson can be found near by to Richard he's a black man in a security guard outfit and is believed to be armed with a 9mm glock he is being initiated into the militia I am not aware of what one has to do to prove themselves to the militia to become a member and I would rather we kill him before he has a chance to

The price for killing Richard is $500 where Johnson is $350

Be careful brothers both of this men are ARMED with heavy weapon and will have the backup of the entire liberty city militia and police force upon you trying to hunt you down good luck

slipknotrledge
  • slipknotrledge

Gta 4 - 100%

• Members

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 3 2008, 09:53)

is a little spartan.

THIS IS SPAAAAAAAAAARRRRTA! Sorry i had to, back to work! icon14.gif

GT409
  • GT409

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (Khal @ Nov 3 2008, 08:27)
NEW CONTRACT

Brothers it has been some time since I've come to you with a contract and I regret to inform you that this will be no easy task

in leftwood there is a police station ( http://snapmap.wikig...le=&set=511,311 or there abouts)

the first target Richard can be found in the northern part of the lot wearing a blue police uniform and hat carrying a M4 and his believed to be part of the militia not a very high member but any blow to there force is a blow towards victory

The second target Johnson can be found near by to Richard he's a black man in a security guard outfit and is believed to be armed with a 9mm glock he is being initiated into the militia I am not aware of what one has to do to prove themselves to the militia to become a member and I would rather we kill him before he has a chance to

Be careful brothers both of this men are ARMED with heavy weapon and will have the backup of the entire liberty city militia and police force upon you trying to hunt you down good luck

I'll kill both, going to kill Richard, then Johnson

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:59 AM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 04 November 2008 - 01:09 AM.

QUOTE (Khal @ Nov 3 2008, 15:27)
NEW CONTRACT

in leftwood there is a police station  ( http://snapmap.wikig...le=&set=511,311 or there abouts)

The second target Johnson can be found near by to Richard  he's a black man in a security guard outfit and is believed to be armed with a 9mm glock he is being initiated into the militia I am not aware of what one has to do to prove themselves to the militia to become a member and I would rather we kill him before he has a chance to

Ahh; no easy task? Serenity, serenity, serenity...

I chose the darkest hour, just before the dawn, and made my way over to Leftwood in an old rusty Saber. I have a soft spot for these old jalopies, and my instincts go towards the lower profile when dealing with the Militia. And in any case, I wasn't expecting whichever vehicle I would use to survive the encounter.

The overnight drizzle was clearing as I approached the gates where the two men were on guard. They even raised the barrier for me.

Given the appearance of the rust-bucket I was driving, feigning engine trouble was not implausible. I contrived to let the old Saber stall right next to them. I smiled weakly, and muttered something about calling a breakdown service, and pulled out my phone. They just sneered at me as I walked a discreet distance away from them as I dialed.

You may guess what happened next; the car was packed with explosives. Johnson, Richard and the old Saber all went up in a ball of flame and rusty metal.

There was nobody about at that hour; and if there were they could not guess I was anything but a concerned citizen rushing to see if I could help the two men; Richard almost hanging on the wire fence, and Johnson lying all the way out in the street. Both quite dead.

There was a surprising amount of money on the ground, several hundred dollars; I think from Jonson's pockets, but it's hard to tell. Perhaps we might address the Militia's recruiting methods, and where they are getting their finance from...?

Now the rain had cleared, it was shaping up to be a nice morning for a stroll; I hummed quietly to myself as I walked off into the sunrise...

EDIT: So sorry, brother GT409, I didn't mean to deprive you. I was unaware of your interest when I took the case. blush.gif

GT409
  • GT409

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 01:16 AM

It's OK, as long as the Militia is weakened, I sleep sounder at night.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 01:49 AM

On the subject of unforgivable rudeness: perhaps someone could deal with a little problem I am having. Someone keeps parking a dirty great big red van next to my parking space, and it is starting to interfere with my tranquility.

I know this is not the place for exercising personal vendettas, but who knows what this man's motives are? I have my suspicions that he is with the Militia, and trying to intimidate me. Perhaps he is running survelance for the FIB, or is affiliated to some other organisation within the purview of our many-faced enemies. Maybe he is just a thoughtless pig. No matter; he deserves to die!

The van is a red Speedo, the logo on the side reads "Nona Pina's -the 2nd best restaurant in LC". You may find it driving around Bohan, but it could be anywhere. Find the driver, and teach him some proper manners, Algonquin Assassin style...

serbian warrior
  • serbian warrior

Libertonian Detroiter

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 4 2008, 01:49)
On the subject of unforgivable rudeness: perhaps someone could deal with a little problem I am having. Someone keeps parking a dirty great big red van next to my parking space, and it is starting to interfere with my tranquility.

I know this is not the place for exercising personal vendettas, but who knows what this man's motives are? I have my suspicions that he is with the Militia, and trying to intimidate me. Perhaps he is running survelance for the FIB, or is affiliated to some other organisation within the purview of our many-faced enemies. Maybe he is just a thoughtless pig. No matter; he deserves to die!

The van is a red Speedo, the logo on the side reads "Nona Pina's -the 2nd best restaurant in LC". You may find it driving around Bohan, but it could be anywhere. Find the driver, and teach him some proper manners, Algonquin Assassin style...

Brother,may I please have the pleasure of doing this task? I believe that my fellow brothers should not be messed with.
As my family says, proteggi la mia famiglia ( Protect my family )

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (serbian warrior @ Nov 4 2008, 01:57)
Brother,may I please have the pleasure of doing this task? I believe that my fellow brothers should not be messed with.
As my family says, proteggi la mia famiglia ( Protect my family )

Go to it, with my blessing.

Of course, I don't know how illusive he might prove; if any other of the brethren should chance upon him in their travels in the meantime, they should also feel free to discipline the wretch.

But to Serbian Warrior, I advise starting the search in Bohan...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users