• sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 2 2008, 12:40)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 02:29)
QUOTE (Khal @ Nov 1 2008, 22:56)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Oct 29 2008, 02:43)
As I sit down and turn the TV on and I watch the daily news.

I see the first ringleader's funeral on there and I see that man again, that man I don't know, It then goes up screen and he talks and I hear his voice louder and I see his face clearler, he talks on there longer and my jaw drops and I see him, he is back when I thought he was gone.

Xing Sazuczi is back.
If you didn't know who he was, he was working for the Koraens and spying on the Chinese Triads and he was caught and ran off to Vice City and he is now back and working for the Liberty Militia
They just keep on coming, more of them from the Liberty Militia, one by one.

NEW CONTRACT

Target is Xing Sazuczi and my thoughts is he headed back to Chinatown in Algonquin.
So head over to Chinatown.

The reason is not that he betrayed the Chinese, the real main reason is now that he is working for the Liberty Militia who are our greatest threat at the moment and Xing is smart and intelligent and i suspect he is a high member of the Liberty Militia and I also suspect that he gives alot of information to the Liberty Militia about us and they get closer everyday, closer to us, I now see why the Liberty Militia has got alot of information on us and since the Liberty Milita have been weaken ALOT they still managed to get information and thats all because of Xing working and still giving the Liberty Militia information on us.

Take Xing Sazuczi out and there must be NO WITNESSES and the body must be burnt so there is no evidence and the Liberty Militia won't see this on the news and won't know this, they won't see this coming.

Pictures are included of what he looks like.
Here is pictures i took of him
http://i36.tinypic.com/20r1qnt.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2d0hw93.jpg

Head over to Chinatown and take him out so the Liberty Militia gets weaken.

Price is $500 is you take him out AND THERE MUST BE NO WITNESSES AND THE BODY MUST BE BURNT FOR NO EVIDENCE and an extra $50 if you have a chat with him of why he did it before you kill him.

The target gives more information on us each day so he must be taken out as soon as possible.

Mr. Sazuczi is no longer with us brother

I was walking through china town keeping my eyes open on the look for Sazuczi when I cought him turning down an ally

I ran to catch up to him making sure not to lose him and stepped into the ally behind him quickly looking around to make sure there was nobody else near by I drew my knife from my pocket and cut him across the back

"You are a hard man to track down Xing I respect that" I said pulling out my deagle
"Who sent you?!" he cried
"who do you think sent me? could it possibly be the group of assassins you have been working against? or maybe the chinese you betrayed? or maybe both" I said shooting out his knee as he tried to stand up
"now tell me why did you start working for such a corrupt group of low lives as the militia?"
"f*ck you I'd rather die then tell you a thing!"

those were the last words out of his mouth right after his mouth was filled with the barrel of my pistol as I fired a shot into the back of his mouth and then another right betwern his eyes to make sure he was done

Finally someone done this contract I though Xing was gone for good back in the day when he ran to Vice City but now he is back and finally he has been taken out.

Thank you brother Khal.

I now feel more comfortable to attack the Liberty Militia since Xing is dead.

$550 has been wired into your account.

Well yes. I agree with Oddsock. use a camera (which you have) or do your stories better.

Re read them through. Write it up in word so you can use spell check etc. Either use your camera or evolve your litery(?) skills. It's unfair but it's how i want it. sly.gif

because like Oddsock i do doubt whether your actually doing these. I applaud your enthusiasm but doing 4 hits within the space of a hour proves that your either, in my opinion lying, have way to much time on your hands or maybe although i doubt this (no offense) actually doing them.

My answers their. You obviously didnt look hard.

And it's here again if you still can't find it.

YES. Use your motherf*cking camera or evolve your writing. Otherwise you can't do hits for me.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:17)
And f

I see the first ringleader's funeral on there and I see that man again, that man I don't know, It then goes up screen and he talks and I hear his voice louder and I see his face clearler, he talks on there longer and my jaw drops and I see him, he is back when I thought he was gone.

Xing Sazuczi is back.
If you didn't know who he was, he was working for the Koraens and spying on the Chinese Triads and he was caught and ran off to Vice City and he is now back and working for the Liberty Militia

NEW CONTRACT

Target is Xing Sazuczi and my thoughts is he headed back to Chinatown in Algonquin.

The reason is not that he betrayed the Chinese, the real main reason is now that he is working for the Liberty Militia who are our greatest threat at the moment and Xing is smart and intelligent and i suspect he is a high member of the Liberty Militia and I also suspect that he gives alot of information to the Liberty Militia about us and they get closer everyday, closer to us, I now see why the Liberty Militia has got alot of information on us and since the Liberty Milita have been weaken ALOT they still managed to get information and thats all because of Xing working and still giving the Liberty Militia information on us.

Take Xing Sazuczi out and there must be NO WITNESSES and the body must be burnt so there is no evidence and the Liberty Militia won't see this on the news and won't know this, they won't see this coming.

Price is $500 is you take him out AND THERE MUST BE NO WITNESSES AND THE BODY MUST BE BURNT FOR NO EVIDENCE and an extra $50 if you have a chat with him of why he did it before you kill him.

The target gives more information on us each day so he must be taken out as soon as possible.

I was walking through china town keeping my eyes open on the look for Sazuczi when I cought him turning down an ally

I ran to catch up to him making sure not to lose him and stepped into the ally behind him quickly looking around to make sure there was nobody else near by I drew my knife from my pocket and cut him across the back

"You are a hard man to track down Xing I respect that" I said pulling out my deagle
"who do you think sent me? could it possibly be the group of assassins you have been working against? or maybe the chinese you betrayed? or maybe both" I said shooting out his knee as he tried to stand up
"now tell me why did you start working for such a corrupt group of low lives as the militia?"

those were the last words out of his mouth right after his mouth was filled with the barrel of my pistol as I fired a shot into the back of his mouth and then another right betwern his eyes to make sure he was done

Finally someone done this contract I though Xing was gone for good back in the day when he ran to Vice City but now he is back and finally he has been taken out.

Thank you brother Khal.

Well yes. I agree with Oddsock. use a camera (which you have) or do your stories better.

Re read them through. Write it up in word so you can use spell check etc. Either use your camera or evolve your litery(?) skills. It's unfair but it's how i want it. sly.gif

because like Oddsock i do doubt whether your actually doing these. I applaud your enthusiasm but doing 4 hits within the space of a hour proves that your either, in my opinion lying, have way to much time on your hands or maybe although i doubt this (no offense) actually doing them.

YES. Use your motherf*cking camera or evolve your writing. Otherwise you can't do hits for me.

I DO ENVOLVE MY WRITING.

And from now on I am only going to post pictures if the target designator asks.

Want to rewrite that sam33?, the grammar has to be perfect and I have to ENVOLVE my writing?

Hey sam33 get ready for this

wrirting

rewrite that for me.

Rewrite this for me to

Niko jmuped ova to da fence and shoot da guy?

Dag26
  • Dag26

þetta er ágætis byrjun

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:21 PM

BAH GAWD KING IT LOOKS LIKE ITS ALL KICKING OFF!

Right just stop! This thread started, people posted assassinations and people fulfilled them with or without pictures, now i don't know why we have to argue over it now so just stop!

Ooooh 100 pages, happy 100th birthday!

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:24 PM

Yeh happy 100 page.
I could go further.. but no.

Dag26
  • Dag26

þetta er ágætis byrjun

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:24)
Yeh happy 100 page.
I could go further.. but no.

Go further with what, if you mean stop assassinating, think, are you gonna quit because your camera isn't working! If you mean stop arguing, good, your seeing sense!

-SlipKnoT-

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:21)
And f

Xing Sazuczi is back.

NEW CONTRACT

Thank you brother Khal.

I DO ENVOLVE MY WRITING.

Want to rewrite that sam33?, the grammar has to be perfect and I have to EVOLVE my writing?

writing

rewrite that for me.

Rewrite this for me too

Niko jumped ova to da fence and shot the guy.

It's evolve dickweed.

And yes, you have to cos to put it quite simply, you write like a 5 year old at times. Im not going to accept your shoddy writing.

I'm not going to rise to someone who posts and acts like a immature (physically and metally) little boy.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:28 PM

P.S You where disrespecting me then you said sorry and I forgived you and yet you continue to say My writing is bad.

Anyway I am through with arguing, lets get back to buisness, hey slipknot go back a few pages there is a new contract up his name is Jack ''Rizzle Rhymes'' Harpor.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:27)
And f

Xing Sazuczi is back.

NEW CONTRACT

Thank you brother Khal.

I DO ENVOLVE MY WRITING.

Want to rewrite that sam33?, the grammar has to be perfect and I have to EVOLVE my writing?

writing

rewrite that for me.

Rewrite this for me too

It's evolve dickweed.

And yes, you have to cos to put it quite simply, you write like a 5 year old at times. Im not going to accept your shoddy writing.

I'm not going to rise to someone who posts and acts like a immature (physically and metally) little boy.

You went to far.

But I won't flame you back since I am through with this arguing.

At least I have stopped unlike you still being immature.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:28)
P.S You where disrespecting me then you said sorry and I forgived you and yet you continue to say My writing is bad.

Anyway I am through with arguing, lets get back to buisness, hey slipknot go back a few pages there is a new contract up his name is Jack ''Rizzle Rhymes'' Harpor.

It's not disrespecting. It's called constructive critiscism. It's meant to help you out, but being a prepubertual little brat who won't take no for an answer you obviously didn't pick up on that.

Dag26
  • Dag26

þetta er ágætis byrjun

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:31 PM Edited by slipknotrledge, 02 November 2008 - 01:34 PM.

I'll take a look! Also don't listen to Sam33, at the moment my respect for him has lowered greatly!

-SlipKnoT-

Edit: Sam33, Its not that i do not like you, its that you are still attacking and skitting sammyman88, so as of here, it STOPS!

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:31)

It's not disrespecting. It's called constructive critiscism. It's meant to help you out, but being a prepubertual little brat who won't take no for an answer you obviously didn't pick up on that.

Yet you don't stop.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:30)
QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:27)
And f

Xing Sazuczi is back.

NEW CONTRACT

Thank you brother Khal.

I DO ENVOLVE MY WRITING.

writing

rewrite that for me.

Rewrite this for me too

It's evolve dickweed.

You went to far.

But I won't flame you back since I am through with this arguing.

At least I have stopped unlike you still being immature.

Okay you use my own argument against me which further proves your immature and secondly i said we should end discussion a page back but you didnt.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:33 PM

^Didnt read that post you did a few pages back.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:32)

Yet you don't stop.

Ohh the irony.

I wanted to stop a page back yet you wouldn't.

END Argument. No more replies you immature little dick i just want this to end.

edit: You not reading the post a few pages back really does show how f*cking clever you are icon14.gif

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:34)

Yet you don't stop.

Ohh the irony.

END Argument. No more replies you immature little dick i just want htis to end.

Allright It didnt start like this before but Ok, you took it to far.

Hey slipknot you checked it out yet?

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:35)

Yet you don't stop.

Ohh the irony.

This isnt disrespecting you or part of an argument.
It's constructive critiscism on how you should work on your personality. You wanted an argument so i gave you one, so don't complain if you come out with your arse on the line.
I didn't take it to far mate. I showed you the truth.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:37)

Yet you don't stop.

Ohh the irony.

It's constructive critiscism on how you should work on your personality. You wanted an argument so i gave you one, so don't complain if you come out with your arse on the line.

No not the truth and I didnt ask for an argument, I asked questions and you kept on going on and on about my writing.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:40 PM

Odsock,sir?
I would like to join Algonquin Assassins. I don't feel the need for pictures, though I am a very good writer. So am I considered a brother?

Our arms are always open to anyone wishing to join the brotherhood; we are a friendly and welcoming fraternity.

To become a true brother-in-blood, you need only bathe yourself in the blood of one of our targets.

Find one, either from the open targets list on the first page, or a recent posting (you might want to check they have not already been dealt with) and then dispatch them by whatever means you consider appropriate.

Good hunting, and welcome (if you still want to join)

Dag26
  • Dag26

þetta er ágætis byrjun

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:40 PM

New Target!

Brother Sammyman88, i have bad news, it turns out that the money Frank Stuart gave to you is down $100,000, but don't worry i know were it is, the man behind the counter in memory lanes bowling in algonquin has it, how do i know? Long story!

What i want you to do is simply walk in and kill him, he goes by the nickname of J-lo-brown!

$500 for the kill! remember it is the guy behind the counter this time!

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:39)

Yet you don't stop.

Ohh the irony.

No not the truth and I didnt ask for an argument, I asked questions and you kept on going on and on about my writing.

and i answered your questions and gave you advice on how to better your writing and you took offense.

bloody hell... you don't give up do you?.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (slipknotrledge @ Nov 2 2008, 13:40)
New Target!

Brother Sammyman88, i have bad news, it turns out that the money Frank Stuart gave to you is down $100,000, but don't worry i know were it is, the man behind the counter has it, how do i know? Long story!

What i want you to do is simply walk in and kill him, he goes by the nickname of J-lo-brown!

Hey slipknot Ill let brother Infinite Monkey take this one.

That allright?

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:41)

Yet you don't stop.

Ohh the irony.

and i answered your questions and gave you advice on how to better your writing and you took offense.

Enough I am not even going to bother to replie.
This argument has ended.

Dag26
  • Dag26

þetta er ágætis byrjun

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:45 PM

Yet you don't stop.

Ohh the irony.

and i answered your questions and gave you advice on how to better your writing and you took offense. Yet i still keep arguing with you for reasons unknown to myself! LOLZOR

OMFG, No, you don't give up, Sammyman88 is the one wanting to stop the arguing yet you still argue, spamming the page with insult after insult!

Oh brother Sammyman, i am in search of Jack "Rizzle Rymes" Harpor for you, don't worry when i find him i will fill him with lead!

-SlipKnoT-

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:47 PM

3 Pages back, 3 PAGES I SAID STOP ARGUING but Sammyman and his SLIPKNOT Bitch keep on niggling.

ARGUMENT OVER.

I was trying to help sammyman. I thought we were mates. sad.gif

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (slipknotrledge @ Nov 2 2008, 13:45)

Yet you don't stop.

Ohh the irony.

OMFG, No, you don't give up, Sammyman88 is the one wanting to stop the arguing yet you still argue, spamming the page with insult after insult!

Oh brother Sammyman, i am in search of Jck "Rizzle Rymes" Harpor for you, don't worry when i find him i will fill him with lead!

-SlipKnoT-

It's good that your searching for Jack, hope to see good news soon from you, Thanks.

Dag26
  • Dag26

þetta er ágætis byrjun

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:48 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:43)
New Target!

Brother Sammyman88, i have bad news, it turns out that the money Frank Stuart gave to you is down $100,000, but don't worry i know were it is, the man behind the counter has it, how do i know? Long story!

That allright?

Thats fine, I'm sure he will do a good job!

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:47)
3 Pages back, 3 PAGES  I SAID STOP ARGUING but Sammyman and his SLIPKNOT Bitch keep on niggling.

ARGUMENT OVER.

Don't talk to slipknot like that he hasnt done anything wrong.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

P.s We could have been mates, I was going to say sorry until you started with the names and didnt stop with the names, post by post with each of them you calling me names.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:50)
3 Pages back, 3 PAGES  I SAID STOP ARGUING but Sammyman and his SLIPKNOT Bitch keep on niggling.

ARGUMENT OVER.

P.s We could have been mates, I was going to say sorry until you started with the names and didnt stop with the names, post by post with each of them you calling me names.

you say i dont stop sad.gif .
I said the argument ended. All i did from day one was try to help you and give you advice but you got upset.

Why do you do it?. Does it make you feel big?.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:52)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:50)

ARGUMENT OVER.

you say i dont stop sad.gif .

And which you don't, I let it go a few posts before until now you insulted slipknot aswell.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:43)
New Target!

That allright?

It will be difficult for me to get into the field at the moment; I think someone is watching me...

Feel free to take the assignment. Or perhaps let Serbian Warrior use it as his initiation?

Perhaps, dare I say, Uncle Sam33 -while a valuable member of our family - might wish to take the oportunity to become a fully fledged brother in blood?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users