Dag26
  • Dag26

þetta er ágætis byrjun

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 November 2008 - 10:36 AM

New Target!

Name: Frank Stuart

Location: Memory Lanes Bowling in Algonquin! He can be found in one of the lanes having a game of bowling, he works there and wears a pink and white top top like all employees! (He is not the man behind the counter)

Story: Frank ows money to a freind of mine, i'm talking a lot of money, millions of dollors, i cannot say why because that is confedential! He is not paying and my freind needs that money soon because he will be suplying the assassins with guns and veichles, make sure he pays up!

I want you to confront him and force him to tell you were the money is, when he tells you kill him with one shot to the head, i will give you $600 if you kill him and get the money, if no money is returned to me i will give you $100 only! We need this money!

Pictures:

user posted image

user posted image

The money needs to be returned and I need him dead! Remember it is the guy bowling not the guy behind the counter!

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 01 November 2008 - 11:43 AM

QUOTE (slipknotrledge @ Nov 1 2008, 10:36)
New Target!

Location: Memory Lanes Bowling in Algonquin! He can be found in one of the lanes having a game of bowling, he works there and wears a pink and white top top like all employees! (He is not the man behind the counter)

Story: Frank ows money to a freind of mine, i'm talking a lot of money, millions of dollors, i cannot say why because that is confedential! He is not paying and my freind needs that money soon because he will be suplying the assassins with guns and veichles, make sure he pays up!

I want you to confront him and force him to tell you were the money is, when he tells you kill him with one shot to the head, i will give you $600 if you kill him and get the money, if no money is returned to me i will give you $100 only! We need this money!

Pictures:

user posted image

user posted image

The money needs to be returned and I need him dead! Remember it is the guy bowling not the guy behind the counter!

The money has been reclaimed and Frank is dead.

I got in my black Sultan and headed over to the Memory Lanes Bowling in Algonquin and saw him straight away, it was him for sure he looks like that in the picture you gave and also you described what he looks like and it is for sure him.

He is bowling away getting strikes, he has been training I can tell you that of how good he is at this game so I walk over to him and I say carmly to him to not get everyone else in the room go crazy I say to him.

''Where is the money and you won't get hurt'' I say to him
He laughs loud and says ''Yehh I won't tell you infact you won't do sh*t to me since there is a room full of people, you will be arrested''
''You know you may be right'' I say to him
I walk away and i grab a bowling ball and walk up to him and swing the bowling ball hard at his stomach, then i drop it on his toe and he screams really loud like a girl, it made me smile.
I then pull out a molotov and say to him
''If you don't tell me where the money is I will burn your hand and you won't be touching a bowling ball ever again, everytime you think about this game you will have nightmares not just of me just of you won't be able to play this game again, so tell me where the money is''
He spits in my face and says ''Eat sh*t''
I start to burn his fingers and hand and he screams and I continue to burn ''Where is the money''
''Ok STOP PLEASE, NO MORE SUFFERING, Ill tell you'' he yells
and his hand is basically burnt now and he is half crying and he says ''It's in my car outside''
''Show me'' I say to him
He takes me to his car and I get the money and yep its the right money alot of money in there, millions of dollars for your friend to reclaim.
''Now that wasnt so hard was it Frank?'' I say
'Screw you'' he yells and walks off thinking its over
''Hold on there is one more thing'' I say to him as he is walking off not very far at the moment though.
I pull out my Deagle and aim at the back of his head fast and he turns around and screams and in the middle of his scream I pull the trigger and I use one bullet that goes straight into his head and he falls down with blood pouring out of his head and he lays there dead. I then hear sirens and screams nearby so I run to my Black Sultan and drive off just making it out on time beofre the police go inside the bowling alley.

I go home and walk inside my house and sit down and watch TV, I watch the news just in time and I see it all on there.
The news is showing Frank dead on there, seems he was popular, after that the news shows Jim The Hacker dead, Ringleader #2 dead, Lauren Crackpipe dead, Susan Stonerville dead, Tony ''Slimeball'' Johnson dead and Jirel ''T-Bone'' Harson dead, the Cocaine Van fiasco along with Honkers Pt 1 fiasco, Honkers Pt 2 fiasco and Jelio Rensin dead.

And I realize that those names/people are obviosuly dead but I it's not that I realize its that the news have been showing recent deaths, killings by people on here, not just me but others who recently done some contracts and killing. All of our newest contracts completed. The news people are getting it all. This is bad, really bad.

I now hand the money over to brother slipknotrledge for him to give to his friend.

The money has been reclaimed and Frank Stuart is dead.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 01 November 2008 - 12:13 PM

NEW CONTRACT

Target - Jack ''Rizzle Rhymes'' Haprar
His nickname is Rizzle Rhymes simply because he is good at making rhymes and rizzle gave it the kick.

Works down in Firefly Projects in Broker and is apart of M.O.B well to tell you this he is the founder and leader of the whole gang, he is the boss of the African/American gang M.O.B.

Head over to Firefly Projects in Broker and kill him.

Rizzle Rhymes is black and fat and wears anytime of colour for his shoes, he wears blue jeans and either a red hoodie or really dark green hoodie, he changes his hoodie colour everyday and also he can be seen wearing his beanie on top of his head or without it and he takes it off one day and the next day he wears the beanie.

Rhymes made a deal with a few Biker gangs such as the Angels Of Death biker gang and the deal was about Drugs and Rhymes was going to buy a whole shipment of drugs of them and betrayed them in the deal, the Biker gang had ten people makeing the gang while Rhymes brang fourty members of his gang and took all of the Bikers out and only five gangstas where killed, Rhymes got the whole drug shipment for free and he lied about paying instead he outnumbered the biker gang and killed them all and stole there drugs.

Take him out for what he did.

This will weaken the M.O.B gang so much if you take him out since he is the leader of that gang.

The price is $500 if you take the target out and a bonus $50 if you make him tell you where the drugs are [These gangstas probably already used half of the drugs so don't be surprised if you see a truck with only half drugs in it, it's the correct truck] once you get the drugs give it back to the biker gang to other members of the biker gang, the ones who are alive.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 November 2008 - 01:24 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 1 2008, 01:34)
Welcome back OdDsOcK.

Seems like you have been away for a while.

No, I am always watching my assassins progress. You in particular nowadays.

I am worried about the fairness of your killings. Many of your debriefs take place an hour or so after the assignment is posted, making me think that you didn't actually complete the assignments in-game, but rather typed up a conclusion with only your words as evidence. I hope that in the near future you'll find a way to post pictures for proof.

That's all I have for any of you now. Remember not to kill cops unless they pose a significant threat.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2008 - 01:31 PM Edited by sam33, 01 November 2008 - 01:35 PM.

I was wondeirng that as well. Please puncutuate your replies sammyman as their hard to understand sometimes. All hits done by sammyman can be done by other assasins as no offense sammyman but i do wonder if your are actually doing these hits. bored.gif

edit: Try not to double post.

edit 2: Perhaps you should just use pictures of kills rather than try to describe them or at least do a good job of describing what happens. Half the time it's I ran to cover and shot him in the head. How about, Niko threw himself to cover behind a dumpster and i leant out for a short moment before peforating (?) his body with bullets.

edit 3: Try not to roleplay as well e.g. Write touchable in his blood it's physically impossible to do this in the game.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 01 November 2008 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Nov 1 2008, 13:24)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 1 2008, 01:34)
Welcome back OdDsOcK.

Seems like you have been away for a while.

No, I am always watching my assassins progress. You in particular nowadays.

I am worried about the fairness of your killings. Many of your debriefs take place an hour or so after the assignment is posted, making me think that you didn't actually complete the assignments in-game, but rather typed up a conclusion with only your words as evidence. I hope that in the near future you'll find a way to post pictures for proof.

That's all I have for any of you now. Remember not to kill cops unless they pose a significant threat.

It doesnt take that long, I have done those contracts and in an hour or so i can easily do and about photos.. I'm not the only one that doesnt put photo for proof, would you like names?

and sam33 I have been doing these hits and Ill do what you said then change my words a bit and about touchable, its just making the person doing it put more description into it, of course its impossible.

And you may think that i don't describe it good, well may be thats your opinion but at least i put effort and alot of words into it. I feel as i am being disrespected by you sam33 and may be so.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 01 November 2008 - 03:44 PM

And let us not forget Brother Vipermedic's warning that the MiB may have managed to infiltrate our fraternity. While trust is the very backbone of our brotherhood, I am eternally worried that they might have surgically planted a neurological-chip in one of our heads, enabling them to plant false memories of an execution while they spirit the target away.

I don't want to spark a witch-hunt, so I recommend head CTs for all of us and a period of Best Practice Protocol.

I have never been able to post pictures, but rely instead on solid journalistic principals:
First estabish the who, the where, the what, and the how.
And then add whatever corroberative detail feels relevant.
Once I have satisfied myself of all that, I may choose to add some element of tone, to bring a bit of life to the death.

Be vigilant and mistrustful; After all, can we be sure that any of this is real?

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2008 - 04:14 PM Edited by sam33, 01 November 2008 - 04:17 PM.

sorry sammyman, i was not being disrespectful. Please forgive me smile.gif .

@infinite
no it's not real it's a game which is why we should in my opinion keep the roleplaying to a minimun.

Edit: I will be taking a little break. I will still occaisonally post but I'm putting the Liberty Militia case into your hands Sammyman, Oddsock, Infinite and grand theft awesome. I only chose you lot not out of fauvoritism but because you lot seem to be the most on so therefore could get the most accomplished.

However brother awesome hasn't been on in a while. smile.gif .

Dag26
  • Dag26

þetta er ágætis byrjun

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 November 2008 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 1 2008, 11:43)
QUOTE (slipknotrledge @ Nov 1 2008, 10:36)
New Target!

Pictures:

user posted image

user posted image

The money has been reclaimed and Frank is dead.

I got in my black Sultan and headed over to the Memory Lanes Bowling in Algonquin and saw him straight away, it was him for sure he looks like that in the picture you gave and also you described what he looks like and it is for sure him.

He is bowling away getting strikes, he has been training I can tell you that of how good he is at this game so I walk over to him and I say carmly to him to not get everyone else in the room go crazy I say to him.

''Where is the money and you won't get hurt'' I say to him
He laughs loud and says ''Yehh I won't tell you infact you won't do sh*t to me since there is a room full of people, you will be arrested''
''You know you may be right'' I say to him
I walk away and i grab a bowling ball and walk up to him and swing the bowling ball hard at his stomach, then i drop it on his toe and he screams really loud like a girl, it made me smile.
I then pull out a molotov and say to him
''If you don't tell me where the money is I will burn your hand and you won't be touching a bowling ball ever again, everytime you think about this game you will have nightmares not just of me just of you won't be able to play this game again, so tell me where the money is''
He spits in my face and says ''Eat sh*t''
I start to burn his fingers and hand and he screams and I continue to burn ''Where is the money''
''Ok STOP PLEASE, NO MORE SUFFERING, Ill tell you'' he yells
and his hand is basically burnt now and he is half crying and he says ''It's in my car outside''
''Show me'' I say to him
He takes me to his car and I get the money and yep its the right money alot of money in there, millions of dollars for your friend to reclaim.
''Now that wasnt so hard was it Frank?'' I say
'Screw you'' he yells and walks off thinking its over
''Hold on there is one more thing'' I say to him as he is walking off not very far at the moment though.
I pull out my Deagle and aim at the back of his head fast and he turns around and screams and in the middle of his scream I pull the trigger and I use one bullet that goes straight into his head and he falls down with blood pouring out of his head and he lays there dead. I then hear sirens and screams nearby so I run to my Black Sultan and drive off just making it out on time beofre the police go inside the bowling alley.

I go home and walk inside my house and sit down and watch TV, I watch the news just in time and I see it all on there.
The news is showing Frank dead on there, seems he was popular, after that the news shows Jim The Hacker dead, Ringleader #2 dead, Lauren Crackpipe dead, Susan Stonerville dead, Tony ''Slimeball'' Johnson dead and Jirel ''T-Bone'' Harson dead, the Cocaine Van fiasco along with Honkers Pt 1 fiasco, Honkers Pt 2 fiasco and Jelio Rensin dead.

And I realize that those names/people are obviosuly dead but I it's not that I realize its that the news have been showing recent deaths, killings by people on here, not just me but others who recently done some contracts and killing. All of our newest contracts completed. The news people are getting it all. This is bad, really bad.

I now hand the money over to brother slipknotrledge for him to give to his friend.

The money has been reclaimed and Frank Stuart is dead.

Thanks, $600 is on the way to you!

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 01 November 2008 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 1 2008, 16:14)
sorry sammyman, i was not being disrespectful. Please forgive me smile.gif .

@infinite
no it's not real it's a game which is why we should in my opinion keep the roleplaying to a minimun.

Edit: I will be taking a little break. I will still occaisonally post but I'm putting the Liberty Militia case into your hands Sammyman, Oddsock, Infinite and grand theft awesome. I only chose you lot not out of fauvoritism but because you lot seem to be the most on so therefore could get the most accomplished.

However brother awesome hasn't been on in a while. smile.gif .

Your forgiven.

Grand theft awesome done a recent contract a page or two before, thats the last i heard off him so he's being on recently.

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 01 November 2008 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Oct 29 2008, 02:43)
As I sit down and turn the TV on and I watch the daily news.

I see the first ringleader's funeral on there and I see that man again, that man I don't know, It then goes up screen and he talks and I hear his voice louder and I see his face clearler, he talks on there longer and my jaw drops and I see him, he is back when I thought he was gone.

Xing Sazuczi is back.
If you didn't know who he was, he was working for the Koraens and spying on the Chinese Triads and he was caught and ran off to Vice City and he is now back and working for the Liberty Militia
They just keep on coming, more of them from the Liberty Militia, one by one.

NEW CONTRACT

Target is Xing Sazuczi and my thoughts is he headed back to Chinatown in Algonquin.
So head over to Chinatown.

The reason is not that he betrayed the Chinese, the real main reason is now that he is working for the Liberty Militia who are our greatest threat at the moment and Xing is smart and intelligent and i suspect he is a high member of the Liberty Militia and I also suspect that he gives alot of information to the Liberty Militia about us and they get closer everyday, closer to us, I now see why the Liberty Militia has got alot of information on us and since the Liberty Milita have been weaken ALOT they still managed to get information and thats all because of Xing working and still giving the Liberty Militia information on us.

Take Xing Sazuczi out and there must be NO WITNESSES and the body must be burnt so there is no evidence and the Liberty Militia won't see this on the news and won't know this, they won't see this coming.

Pictures are included of what he looks like.
Here is pictures i took of him
http://i36.tinypic.com/20r1qnt.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2d0hw93.jpg

Head over to Chinatown and take him out so the Liberty Militia gets weaken.

Price is $500 is you take him out AND THERE MUST BE NO WITNESSES AND THE BODY MUST BE BURNT FOR NO EVIDENCE and an extra $50 if you have a chat with him of why he did it before you kill him.

The target gives more information on us each day so he must be taken out as soon as possible.

Mr. Sazuczi is no longer with us brother

I was walking through china town keeping my eyes open on the look for Sazuczi when I cought him turning down an ally

I ran to catch up to him making sure not to lose him and stepped into the ally behind him quickly looking around to make sure there was nobody else near by I drew my knife from my pocket and cut him across the back

"You are a hard man to track down Xing I respect that" I said pulling out my deagle
"Who sent you?!" he cried
"who do you think sent me? could it possibly be the group of assassins you have been working against? or maybe the chinese you betrayed? or maybe both" I said shooting out his knee as he tried to stand up
"now tell me why did you start working for such a corrupt group of low lives as the militia?"
"f*ck you I'd rather die then tell you a thing!"

those were the last words out of his mouth right after his mouth was filled with the barrel of my pistol as I fired a shot into the back of his mouth and then another right betwern his eyes to make sure he was done

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2008 - 11:10 PM

Sammyman. You can do hits for me when your cameras fixed.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:29 AM

QUOTE (Khal @ Nov 1 2008, 22:56)

I see the first ringleader's funeral on there and I see that man again, that man I don't know, It then goes up screen and he talks and I hear his voice louder and I see his face clearler, he talks on there longer and my jaw drops and I see him, he is back when I thought he was gone.

Xing Sazuczi is back.
If you didn't know who he was, he was working for the Koraens and spying on the Chinese Triads and he was caught and ran off to Vice City and he is now back and working for the Liberty Militia

NEW CONTRACT

Target is Xing Sazuczi and my thoughts is he headed back to Chinatown in Algonquin.

The reason is not that he betrayed the Chinese, the real main reason is now that he is working for the Liberty Militia who are our greatest threat at the moment and Xing is smart and intelligent and i suspect he is a high member of the Liberty Militia and I also suspect that he gives alot of information to the Liberty Militia about us and they get closer everyday, closer to us, I now see why the Liberty Militia has got alot of information on us and since the Liberty Milita have been weaken ALOT they still managed to get information and thats all because of Xing working and still giving the Liberty Militia information on us.

Take Xing Sazuczi out and there must be NO WITNESSES and the body must be burnt so there is no evidence and the Liberty Militia won't see this on the news and won't know this, they won't see this coming.

Price is $500 is you take him out AND THERE MUST BE NO WITNESSES AND THE BODY MUST BE BURNT FOR NO EVIDENCE and an extra $50 if you have a chat with him of why he did it before you kill him.

The target gives more information on us each day so he must be taken out as soon as possible.

I was walking through china town keeping my eyes open on the look for Sazuczi when I cought him turning down an ally

I ran to catch up to him making sure not to lose him and stepped into the ally behind him quickly looking around to make sure there was nobody else near by I drew my knife from my pocket and cut him across the back

"You are a hard man to track down Xing I respect that" I said pulling out my deagle
"who do you think sent me? could it possibly be the group of assassins you have been working against? or maybe the chinese you betrayed? or maybe both" I said shooting out his knee as he tried to stand up
"now tell me why did you start working for such a corrupt group of low lives as the militia?"

those were the last words out of his mouth right after his mouth was filled with the barrel of my pistol as I fired a shot into the back of his mouth and then another right betwern his eyes to make sure he was done

Finally someone done this contract I though Xing was gone for good back in the day when he ran to Vice City but now he is back and finally he has been taken out.

Thank you brother Khal.

I now feel more comfortable to attack the Liberty Militia since Xing is dead.

$550 has been wired into your account.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 1 2008, 23:10)
Sammyman. You can do hits for me when your cameras fixed.

So what your saying is that out of all the Assassin's on this thread that don't post pictures for when they do hits for you and now I only have to post pictures for your contracts and the rest don't have to for when they do contracts?

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2008 - 05:12 AM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 1 2008, 10:02)
It doesnt take that long, I have done those contracts and in an hour or so i can easily do and about photos.. I'm not the only one that doesnt put photo for proof, would you like names?

and sam33 I have been doing these hits and Ill do what you said then change my words a bit and about touchable, its just making the person doing it put more description into it, of course its impossible.

And you may think that i don't describe it good, well may be thats your opinion but at least i put effort and alot of words into it. I feel as i am being disrespected by you sam33 and may be so.

If you can take photos then I expect you to do it. And no, I don't care for names, I just care you do it.

QUOTE (sam33)
@infinite

Hush. We can all admit this is just something on a forum, but I made it for roleplay and so people could add a little more drama and action into their copy of GTA IV. If anyone wants to get deep and create their own persona here then you should not be the judge and jury of that. Rather, you should applaud their creativity.

QUOTE (sammyman88)
So what your saying is that out of all the Assassin's on this thread that don't post pictures for when they do hits for you and now I only have to post pictures for your contracts and the rest don't have to for when they do contracts?

I endorse you on this one sammyman. However, it is the client's choice what the assassin needs to do or not. If he feels pictures are necessary, then they must be done. His reasonings are unknown but probably match my previous suspicions about you. Do not become angered, sammyman88, but rather show him (and me) you are what you say you are. I believe in you; all I want is a little proof that's stronger than words.

serbian warrior
  • serbian warrior

Libertonian Detroiter

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 05:25 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Nov 2 2008, 05:12)

If you can take photos then I expect you to do it. And no, I don't care for names, I just care you do it.

QUOTE (sam33)
@infinite

Hush. We can all admit this is just something on a forum, but I made it for roleplay and so people could add a little more drama and action into their copy of GTA IV. If anyone wants to get deep and create their own persona here then you should not be the judge and jury of that. Rather, you should applaud their creativity.

QUOTE (sammyman88)

I endorse you on this one sammyman. However, it is the client's choice what the assassin needs to do or not. If he feels pictures are necessary, then they must be done. His reasonings are unknown but probably match my previous suspicions about you. Do not become angered, sammyman88, but rather show him (and me) you are what you say you are. I believe in you; all I want is a little proof that's stronger than words.

Odsock,sir?
I would like to join Algonquin Assassins. I don't feel the need for pictures, though I am a very good writer. So am I considered a brother?

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 05:58 AM

QUOTE (sam33)
@infinite

QUOTE (sammyman88)

The last one lighten me up a bit.

But I know if it's the Assassin's choice but I asked sam33 if its only for me that I have to post pictures when i do his contract and others don't have to when they do his contracts.

He hasnt been online since the post so I am waiting for an answer.

Dag26
  • Dag26

þetta er ágætis byrjun

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:18 PM Edited by slipknotrledge, 02 November 2008 - 12:39 PM.

Alright guys, can we stop with the critisism, so far Sammyman88 has provided good descriptions for the targets i have set, and i don't think he would lie about doing the contracts! I do not mind if there is no photos for my targets unless i specifically say i want to see the death!

I'm Just Sayin'!

-SlipKnoT-

Edit: I will be back later with some targets!

Edit 2: OdDsOcK can you add a Feltzer to the list of veichles, cause it sure looks nice in black!

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:40 PM Edited by sam33, 02 November 2008 - 12:45 PM.

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 02:29)
QUOTE (Khal @ Nov 1 2008, 22:56)

Xing Sazuczi is back.

NEW CONTRACT

Finally someone done this contract I though Xing was gone for good back in the day when he ran to Vice City but now he is back and finally he has been taken out.

Thank you brother Khal.

I now feel more comfortable to attack the Liberty Militia since Xing is dead.

$550 has been wired into your account.

Well yes. I agree with Oddsock. use a camera (which you have) or do your stories better.

Re read them through. Write it up in word so you can use spell check etc. Either use your camera or evolve your litery(?) skills. It's unfair but it's how i want it. sly.gif

because like Oddsock i do doubt whether your actually doing these. I applaud your enthusiasm but doing 4 hits within the space of a hour proves that your either, in my opinion lying, have way to much time on your hands or maybe although i doubt this (no offense) actually doing them.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:42 PM Edited by sam33, 02 November 2008 - 12:48 PM.

QUOTE (slipknotrledge @ Nov 2 2008, 12:18)
Alright guys, can we stop with the critisism, so far Sammyman88 has provided good descriptions for the targets i have set, and i don't think he would lie about doing the contracts! I do not mind if there is no photos for my targets unless i specifically say i want to read about the death!

I'm Just Sayin'!

-SlipKnoT-

Edit 2: OdDsOcK can you add a Feltzer to the list of veichles, cause it sure looks nice in black!

just altered it to make sense. You couldn't technically speaking actually see the death in writing. You could figuritively but i thought you needed to clear that up.

@ sammyman if your gonna get defensive then don't do my hits. Give other assasins a go. End discussion.

Dag26
  • Dag26

þetta er ágætis byrjun

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 2 2008, 12:42)
Alright guys, can we stop with the critisism, so far Sammyman88 has provided good descriptions for the targets i have set, and i don't think he would lie about doing the contracts! I do not mind if there is no photos for my targets unless i specifically say i want to read about the death!

I'm Just Sayin'!

-SlipKnoT-

just altered it to make sense. You couldn't technically speaking actually see the death in writing. You could figuritively but i thought you needed to clear that up.

@ sammyman if your gonna get defensive then don't do my hits. Give other assasins a go.

Well, i did mean see a photo of the person dead on the ground just to clear that one up!

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (slipknotrledge @ Nov 2 2008, 12:45)

I'm Just Sayin'!

-SlipKnoT-

@ sammyman if your gonna get defensive then don't do my hits. Give other assasins a go.

Well, i did mean see a photo of the person dead on the ground just to clear that one up!

Okay try and make it more clearer. Like i said to sammyman, write it up in word so you can use grammar check etc.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 05:58)

QUOTE (sam33)
@infinite

QUOTE (sammyman88)

The last one lightened me up a bit.

I know if it's the Assassin's choice, but I asked sam33 if its only for me that I have to post pictures when i do his/her contracts because others don't have to when they do his/hers (sam is a girls name y'know).

He hasnt been online since the last post so I am waiting for an answer.

Or alternatively i could try and re-write it for you smile.gif

Dag26
  • Dag26

þetta er ágætis byrjun

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:57 PM

Oh, bit of a random question but what car is everybody using for assassinations!?! cool.gif

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (slipknotrledge @ Nov 2 2008, 12:57)
Oh, bit of a random question but what car is everybody using for assassinations!?! cool.gif

check the first page for cars you can use.

Dag26
  • Dag26

þetta er ágætis byrjun

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 2 2008, 12:51)

I'm Just Sayin'!

-SlipKnoT-

Okay try and make it more clearer. Like i said to sammyman, write it up in word so you can use grammar check etc.

Well i do usually make my posts as clear as possible, I use grammar but sometimes i just can't find the right words to express something with! Anyway, we have cleared everything up concerning pictures and descriptions I hope!

-SlipKnoT-

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (slipknotrledge @ Nov 2 2008, 13:09)
QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 2 2008, 12:51)

I'm Just Sayin'!

-SlipKnoT-

Well i do usually make my posts as clear as possible, I use grammar but sometimes i just can't find the right words to express something with! Anyway, we have cleared everything up concerning pictures and descriptions I hope!

-SlipKnoT-

Yep. Eep sammymans online.

*Sam33 runs and hides and prepares for sammymans response*

Dag26
  • Dag26

þetta er ágætis byrjun

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 2 2008, 13:07)
QUOTE (slipknotrledge @ Nov 2 2008, 12:57)
Oh, bit of a random question but what car is everybody using for assassinations!?!  cool.gif

check the first page for cars you can use.

yeah I know but i was just wondering, just trying to make a bit of conversation but i'll try and keep to the topic!

-SlipKnoT-

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 2 2008, 12:55)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 2 2008, 05:58)

QUOTE (sam33)
@infinite

QUOTE (sammyman88)

The last one lightened me up a bit.

I know if it's the Assassin's choice, but I asked sam33 if its only for me that I have to post pictures when i do his/her contracts because others don't have to when they do his/hers (sam is a girls name y'know).

He hasnt been online since the last post so I am waiting for an answer.

Or alternatively i could try and re-write it for you smile.gif

I have seriously had enough with you sam33

Wait a minute DO YOU WANT TO REWRITE THIS?

P.S You didnt even answer my question.

3 Targets in an hour? you mean the one with Hoppborne, I said I done got rid of him before those two contracts but I was just giving it time.

Dag26
  • Dag26

þetta er ágætis byrjun

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:15 PM

Oh Sweet Jesus, its all kicking off, Cmon pull yourself together guys, this is serious buisness!

-SlipKnoT-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users