Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
Effilocher
  • Effilocher

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (MasterBlaster @ Jun 30 2008, 04:15)
MISSION UPDATE :

TARGET(s) : The Berzynk Brothers

(Armed & Dangerous)

user posted image

These possible members of "The Lost" or "A.O.D." are usually found at the BugerShot southwest of the airport after midnight....last night they roughed up the cousin of a made guy in Little Italy....a hit has already been ordered on at least one of the brothers...it doesnt matter which one....the Italians dont care...they also dont care if you eliminate all of them....if they are not at the BurgerShot when you get there...come back in an hour or so and they will show up eventually...the Italians want photo evidence....be careful as they are notoriously hot-headed and territorial....

Dead.
It was day time and there were tons of these guys around, but only one group of 3. All are dead, only managed to snap one due to the horde of cops that surrounded me within seconds of the shooting.

user posted image

sc-yoda
  • sc-yoda

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 05:11 PM

yes we really really need to sort something out for the cash. instead of some guy coming along and just saying oh al give you a billion for killing this guy.

Some sort of price list based on something.

rough example:

Male civilian - 10k
Female civilian - 15k
Police officer - 20k
Mob boss - 50k

That is a very rough example but we should really work something out, i love thisthread it really keeps ya going but please post pics in future cos its bull when ppl just say oh i killed him whether they made up a story or not.

Or even if the job says pics required then do not attempt it.

richayy
  • richayy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (danmark @ Jun 29 2008, 20:29)
TARGET : Johnny Tater

user posted image

BREIFING : This guy runs a underground gun store in broker. our client want him dead, beacourse his son where shot with a gun sold by Johnny Tater. Teach this guy a lesson. buy 1 9 mm and 5 molotovs. shoot him with his own merchandise.

user posted image

Consider it Done. will post picture shortly

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

Overseer of the Congregation

• Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:57 PM Edited by OdDsOcK, 30 June 2008 - 07:00 PM.

Speaking of Mr. Tater, don't forget to check the first page for the Open Targets Database. It has links to all the open jobs to take that have been previously forgotten.

By the way, here's two hits we need:

Target(s): Tina Burkan and Kelsey Whitmeyer (photos below)
user posted imageuser posted image
Briefing: These two are the friends that were doing Tai-Chi with Cathy Giblis the day of her brutal assassination. The client, Roger Giblis, thought we were going to take a more silent and professional approach. Apparently, Mrs. Giblis made some remarks that day about her husband trying to get rid of her, so now these two are looking to get the message out. Roger is re-hiring us to take them both out. Make it quick and professional. Both were last seen in Meadows Park but Ms. Whitmeyer can be anywhere, especially in the upscale parts of Dukes. Important: wait until Ms. Whitmeyer brings out her phone, then cap her and steal it. We need to find out if she's called anyone else to alert them of this whole thing.

richayy
  • richayy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:46 PM

how do you put an image on these things cant figure it out

boothy
  • boothy

I'm reforming. See you in some other user name...

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:52 PM Edited by boothy, 30 June 2008 - 07:55 PM.

QUOTE (danmark @ Jun 29 2008, 21:37)
TARGET : Jordan Hind

user posted image

dude you made my day! have a cookie.gif and $10,000

also, if anyone wants a serious target to whack....

LITTLE JACOB
that asshole won't sell rocket launchers to niko! what a twat! kill the f*cker for $10,001!

richayy
  • richayy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:58 PM

TARGET: JOHNNY TATER

user posted image[/IMG]

Robinski
  • Robinski

Under a fluorescent sky

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:38 PM Edited by Robinski, 30 June 2008 - 09:00 PM.

Got a new assignment for you guys:

Targets: Any of the Russian gangsters outside Comrades bar in Hove Beach, the more the better.
Backstory: It would be advantageous for our client that the usually tolerant gangs of Russians and Jamaicans (presumed to be members of the Yardies) became enemies. this assignment is designed to create a disturbance between the two and make the situation profitable for our client.
Special Requirements: The hit must be performed via a firearm from a jamaican painted vehicle (the huntley sport or voodoo) and must look like a gang attack, perhaps try to get some backup in the vehicle? You must not leave the vehicle if you do not resemble a member of the Jamaican gang.
Remember, if the vehicle is to be aquired by hijacking it from some of the Jamaican gang, they must be silenced so as not to report the theft to the leaders.

Payment: $10,000

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (Robinski @ Jun 30 2008, 20:38)

Targets: Any of the Russian gangsters outside Comrades bar in Hove Beach, the more the better.
Backstory: It would be advantageous for our client that the usually tolerant gangs of Russians and Jamaicans (presumed to be members of the Yardies) became enemies. this assignment is designed to create a disturbance between the two and make the situation profitable for our client.
Special Requirements: The hit must be performed via a firearm from a jamaican painted vehicle (the huntley sport or voodoo) and must look like a gang attack, perhaps try to get some backup in the vehicle? You must not leave the vehicle if you do not resemble a member of the Jamaican gang.
Remember, if the vehicle is to be aquired by hijacking it from some of the Jamaican gang, they must be silenced so as not to report the theft to the leaders.

im on it ... Whats the pay on this one?

Robinski
  • Robinski

Under a fluorescent sky

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:07 PM Edited by Robinski, 02 July 2008 - 04:34 PM.

Editted the payment in for you mate.

Target:Drug Van
Details: Target was spotted in the Firshmarket North are of Algonquin, modt likely transporting illict substances from the docking areas. Vehicle was stolen with no casualties and driven onto the subway tracks via a damaged bridge in North Holland. I proceeded to drive the vehicle to the Algonquin bridge where it was destroyed and left for the trains to have their way with it. Copies of the following photo (with myself removed, for obvious reasons) were then pinned at various locations are both Fishmarket North and South. This will at least deter the smugglers in a way.

Evidence:
user posted image

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (richayy @ Jun 30 2008, 14:46)
how do you put an image on these things cant figure it out

1. Take picture
2. Put picture on computer
3. Go to photo website (two most popular are Photobucket and Imageshack)
4. Create account on said website
5. Upload picture

To the rest of you, I'd like to know if you want to use this whole payment thing to buy things or just for fun. Get back to me.

And I'll update the front page with the kills.

Elek-1138
  • Elek-1138

Pain; Redefined...

• Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:19 PM

My question is what would we spend it on?

Also, I checked back and James "Kid" Demeter has not been taken out, but you listed him as dead. Just thought I should mention that. smile.gif

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:27 PM

Fixed! Thanks for spotting that.

Well, I suppose we could all start at ground-level and slowly gain money to buy weapons and vehicles to use. Or, like I said, we could just use it as a status indicator.

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE (Robinski @ Jun 30 2008, 20:38)

Payment: $10,000

i'm sure that the russians are pretty p*ssed off right now. they should be on their way to retaliate in a matter of hours.

KILLS : 5-10

user posted image

DEBRIEF : I went over to beechwood city, to get a voodoo. I where near the "Homebrew Cafe" when i saw one. i got out of my car and pulled my M4 out. i noticed that the driver and the passenger where 2 old people, but i took no risks. i shot them both in the head and they died instantly. when i got in to the car i headed down to Hove Beach, but then i thought that i might need some backup. after a quick phone call there where 2 of dwayn's thugs in theyre car behind me. i drove of and they follow'd. when i pulled up at "The Comrades Bar" i couldnt see any Gangsters, but then i looked over at the opposite side of the street. there where 3 Russians standing there talking. i reached over to the passenger seat and picked up my good old SMG, and fired the whole clip into the group of Russians. i thought it was over after they all laid dead on the sidewalk, but i was wrong. suddently a guy with a shotgun ran out the door of the "69 street diner" and started shooting at me, but Dwayn's thugs where fast and pumped his body full of lead. i heard the sirens in a distance, and i knew it was time to make my escape. after about 10 minutes i had lost the cops

i only had time to get one pic of the shootout.
user posted image

sc-yoda
  • sc-yoda

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:17 AM

yea i think the money should just be for stats but we cant have people offering random amounts for random kills like we really need a set amount of pay for the type of kills.

sc-yoda
  • sc-yoda

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:26 AM

check it out am just like hitman.(well almost)

user posted image

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE (sc-yoda @ Jul 1 2008, 00:26)
check it out am just like hitman.(well almost)

user posted image

lol i useually wear that outfit but with a ski mask though

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (boothy @ Jun 30 2008, 19:52)
dude you made my day! have a cookie.gif and $10,000

also, if anyone wants a serious target to whack....

LITTLE JACOB
that asshole won't sell rocket launchers to niko! what a twat! kill the f*cker for $10,001!

i'll kill jacob, that guy pisses me off, i cant understand a word he says therefor he must die

richayy
  • richayy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:45 AM

yah i just found this topic today and its probly the only thing keeping me playing gta4, ive only killed one target so far (johnny tater), but i deff going to do more. as for you oddsock, extremly well done, way to keep a game alive. excellent job on having a "done" and "not done" list on first page in forum. but not trying to be picky or anything, but we can make this 1000 times better if it gets more organized, like no randomly posting missions or posting hits completed without pictures, anyone can say they killed him without proof, we should make a page or our own website for missions and completed list and as for money and rank, i dont think its possible to have any reward system here just cause too many ppl would cheat and find a way to beat the system, for ranks though i think it could deff work if we figured out a legit way to "level up" so to speak. long story short

this could be the beggining of something beautiful icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif cookie.gif

sc-yoda
  • sc-yoda

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:48 AM

i think the ski mask actually makes you look nothing like a hitman because a real hitman can stay hidden without wearing a mask.

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:55 AM Edited by SentinelXS, 01 July 2008 - 01:00 AM.

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Jun 30 2008, 14:57)

Target(s): Tina Burkan and Kelsey Whitmeyer

OdDsOcK...i accept the challenge and will begin tracking down the two ladies...i'll report back when it's done

XS

Just a thought to add...in seeing the pic above of the "hitman" outfit as well as reading some of the posts we should maybe agree on a particualr outfit for doing jobs and pick a certain type of vehicle to all use as our hit car...i mean we are all here posting this stuff so in the aspects of a GTA reality we are all out there doing this stuff we should at least be consistent about how we look and what we drive...just a thought i'd like to get some opinions.

OdDsOcK you started it and prefer the Oracle in black...could be our car and that outfit w/ the tie looks hitman-ish...could be the uniform

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 12:56 AM

you got a point there. but ski mask make you look like a bad ass motherf*cker

richayy
  • richayy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:01 AM

Im gonna try to find this Jason Trontas guy, although i use my moms camera to take the proof picturees so ill either post it later tonight or tommorow morning

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:09 AM

i phoned jacob to arrange a meeting.

user posted image

user posted image

i bought a 9 mm from him, he had no idea that the gun he just sold me, would be used agianst him less than 30 seconds later. when the deal where done, jacob got into his car. i walked in front of the car, and jacob started honking his horn. i pulled out the gun and shot him 3 times through the windshield. he was dead.

user posted image

user posted image

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (SentinelXS @ Jul 1 2008, 00:55)
[
Just a thought to add...in seeing the pic above of the "hitman" outfit as well as reading some of the posts we should maybe agree on a particualr outfit for doing jobs and pick a certain type of vehicle to all use as our hit car...i mean we are all here posting this stuff so in the aspects of a GTA reality we are all out there doing this stuff we should at least be consistent about how we look and what we drive...just a thought i'd like to get some opinions.

OdDsOcK you started it and prefer the Oracle in black...could be our car and that outfit w/ the tie looks hitman-ish...could be the uniform

that's a very good idea. cookie.gif for you

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (danmark @ Jun 30 2008, 21:11)
QUOTE (SentinelXS @ Jul 1 2008, 00:55)
[

that's a very good idea. cookie.gif for you

thank you danmark...i decided to put on the black suit w/ red tie and black wingtip shoes (little less flashy than the shiny loafers) and i went up to the junction between stienway and bohan and got myself an Oracle...the modded one with the greenish black paint and bodykit...reason i did this was b/c when u respray it always comes out the same color no wasting time going thru the colors...i know u can fix damage via a cheat but i was trying to be slightly more realistic by respraying only and i hate cycling thru the colors over and over to get back to black

here is a pic:
user posted image

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 03:07 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Jun 30 2008, 14:57)
Speaking of Mr. Tater, don't forget to check the first page for the Open Targets Database. It has links to all the open jobs to take that have been previously forgotten.

Target(s): Tina Burkan and Kelsey Whitmeyer (photos below)
user posted imageuser posted image
Briefing: These two are the friends that were doing Tai-Chi with Cathy Giblis the day of her brutal assassination. The client, Roger Giblis, thought we were going to take a more silent and professional approach. Apparently, Mrs. Giblis made some remarks that day about her husband trying to get rid of her, so now these two are looking to get the message out. Roger is re-hiring us to take them both out. Make it quick and professional. Both were last seen in Meadows Park but Ms. Whitmeyer can be anywhere, especially in the upscale parts of Dukes. Important: wait until Ms. Whitmeyer brings out her phone, then cap her and steal it. We need to find out if she's called anyone else to alert them of this whole thing.

mission accomplished...i headed out after gathering the Oracle pictured above and immediately went to the park. I found 2 girls that matched the description of Tina Burkan so without discrimination I eliminated both targets...I didn't want to risk getting the wrong person even though the 1st one I encountered was dressed slightly different than the picture posted with the assignment
evidence:
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

the first one was a little too close for a quick shot to the head so a little coaxing with a pistol handle to the face and she backed up to firing range and met her demise...hurling the sunglasses from her face suicidal.gif the 2nd one didn't struggle at all...I caught her off guard as she was slowly walking by...I noticed her shirt and thought she was the one...picture tells the rest of the story...once to the back of the head.

I then left the park to evade the heat that I knew would soon follow...I was still keeping an eye out for Kelsey Whitmeyer but had to get away from the area for a while. It was approaching night anyway so I returned in the morning to find no signs of the target...maybe she was spooked and wouldn't come back...I searched for the next 2 days and finally had a chance encounter with her across the street from the park...she was talking on the phone and I knew it was time. I followed close but not too close and waited for her to put the phone away...didn't want to risk damaging the phone if it were to fall from her hand and hit the ground. She put it away and I rushed in...pushing her into the low wall that ran parallel with the sidewalk...as she grasped the wall not knowing what had just happened to her I pulled the pistol from my jacket and put a single round in her head
evidence:
user posted image
left a splatter on the wall where she was clutching before it happened...I retrieved the phone from her person and checked to make sure it was ok...it was. You will find the phone in a plain brown padded envelope in Mr. Giblis' PO Box...payment is expected promptly

-XS

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:06 AM

QUOTE (Elek-1138 @ Jun 29 2008, 07:41)

TARGET: James "Kid" Demeter
IMAGE: Unavailable
BREIFING: Kid Demeter is a fitness trainer in Middle Park who trains along with several others. He is bald and often wears yellow shorts with a black stripe oneither side. He sexually harrased the client, Lilly Brennan, and nearly raped her. The police did nothing. The client, therefore, has taken matters into her own hands. Deal with him in any way possible. No civillians need to be hurt, but if they are there are no concequences.
different clothes to the ones pictured.

Since I just spent a lot of quality time in the park I'll take on this assignment as well...seems pretty straight forward...wish you had a photo to ID the target...I'll post some pics when its done and you can confirm the identity

-XS

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 04:47 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Jun 26 2008, 20:24)
Nice job MWC, and Stonsway!

Infinite, I'll take the case (I didn't before because of the cops there). I'll also try to go after Mr. X, but anyone can take any of the marks.

Remember folks, the prison preacher is still available.

Here's another one just because.

Target: Kahil bin-Youssef al-Ṣūr
Description:
user posted image
Location: Building next to Booth Tunnel, West of the Alderney Safehouse and on the intersection of Rand Ave and Mahesh Ave (has slanted stairs). Here's a picture:
user posted image
Backstory: Long story short, it's time to create some racial profiling. A Middle-Eastern import/export group is cutting in on a client's business by bringing cheap, non-tarriffed goods into the country via illegal methods. Mr. al-Ṣūr is only a small part of this particular organization, but he's the perfect man for this task. This mission requires a specific manipulation of events.
Plan: You'll need a car bomb for this job. Upon seeing the mark, either dial 911 and call the cops beforehand or simply dive into a fistfight. If it's him, he'll fight back. Lure him into view of the officers you called or simply another cop on the street. Eventually, a cop car will collect him and the officer that arrested him. While they're distracted with putting him in the car, plant a bomb on the back of the police vehicle and blow it to hell when ready. Before we know it, subconscious persecution and profiling of Muslims will raise even more, cracking down on this gang's operations. My my, isn't paranoia sweet?

EDIT: I'd also like to thank all of you for the nice comments and working with this idea. I'm happy you guys like it!

OdDsOcK repost pics of this guy and i'd be more than happy to take a "shot" at it

-XS

sc-yoda
  • sc-yoda

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:09 AM

that "kid" demeter guy is hard to find i spent a long long time searching for him but never found him.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users