Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:10 PM

$5000 reward[/QUOTE]
QUOTE (LouisJackson @ Jun 29 2008, 15:15)
sorry for another hit but this is urgent

Hit #3

Target- Wombat Harris

Nickname-Ganja Guy

Bio
-Wombat is a smalltime jamaican gangster who sells cannabis

(1) He is located at the homebrew cafe

(2) Has long dreadlocks and wears a whte suit

$5000 reward

TARGET : DEAD

user posted image

he was wearing a bandana that day.

COD (Course of death) : Gun wound in the head

user posted image

user posted image

he was standing right outside the homebrew cafe

LouisJackson
  • LouisJackson

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (danmark @ Jun 29 2008, 17:10)
$5000 reward[/QUOTE]
QUOTE (LouisJackson @ Jun 29 2008, 15:15)
sorry for another hit but this is urgent

Hit #3

Target- Wombat Harris

Nickname-Ganja Guy

Bio
-Wombat is a smalltime jamaican gangster who sells cannabis

(1) He is located at the homebrew cafe

(2) Has long dreadlocks and wears a whte suit

$5000 reward

TARGET : DEAD

user posted image

he was wearing a bandana that day.

COD (Course of death) : Gun wound in the head

user posted image

user posted image

he was standing right outside the homebrew cafe

yes that is him. you now have 5000 dollars

LouisJackson
  • LouisJackson

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (sc-yoda @ Jun 29 2008, 16:58)
Ok i was searching for rob for a very long time now and i found this guy i think its him, please tell me it is lol. he has no hat but is wearing all white with a gold chain and a jacket. I spotted him very close, he was on his own so i let him walk away to a good distance then out with the sniper and shot him in the heart from the back, it killed him instantly he wasn't moving at all.

user posted image

yes that is him you now have a extra 10000 dollers and my associates are pleased with your work

LouisJackson
  • LouisJackson

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:40 PM

Well done SC-yoda. You are a formidable assasin. My associates are very pleased with you.
Danmark well done as well. smile.gif

Jamal and Rob Lewis (Deceased). Consequently there drug operations have ended thanks to SC-yoda

Wombat Harris (Dead). Consequently he will no longer sell dope on my associates turf. Well done

LouisJackson
  • LouisJackson

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:45 PM

This is my final hit and is very easy smile.gif

Hit #4

Target-Andrei Tarasov

Nickname
- none

Bio- Andrei owes money to my associates and is not willing to pay. Show him this is not a wise move.

(1) Leon is the bartender at the perastroika club in Hove beach

(2) He is seen as a popular figurehad in the russian community so kill anyone trying to protect him

Your reward will be $10000

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (LouisJackson @ Jun 29 2008, 17:45)
This is my final hit and is very easy smile.gif

Hit #4

Target-Andrei Tarasov

Nickname
- none

Bio- Leon owes money to my associates and is not willing to pay. Show him this is not a wise move.

(1) Leon is the bartender at the perastroika club in Hove beach

(2) He is seen as a popular figurehad in the russian community so kill anyone trying to protect him

Your reward will be $10000

im on it

sc-yoda
  • sc-yoda

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:48 PM

Am not going after him because i gotta go now but woooooo 25000 in my account, if only i had something to spend it on lol, am gonna try to reach a million.

TheZixx
  • TheZixx

Uber Pwnager

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:08 PM

A Mission for you assassin.

CODE
These following stores have not paid there protection services:

Homebrew Café
Tw@ in Broker/Dukes
Triangle Club

Your object is to clearly show these bussiness that we are not messing around. Kill everyone! Including customers.

You will be paid 10.000$ for them all.

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:17 PM Edited by danmark, 29 June 2008 - 06:23 PM.

TARGET : Andrei Tarasov

Debrief : I arrived at the club, expecting the worst. i went inside, and walked towards the bar. i pulled the shotgun out, and shot the bartender in the gut. Another guy at the bar started to hit me, he was probaly a bodyguard, so i shot him too. the cops arrived almost instantly, since there is a police station nearby. i escaped through the backdoor, and ran up the stairs to the rooftop. about 2 minutes later i'd lost them .

Andrei Tarasov: user posted image

The guy who hit me : user posted image

LouisJackson
  • LouisJackson

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (danmark @ Jun 29 2008, 18:17)
TARGET : Andrei Tarasov

Debrief : I arrived at the club, expecting the worst. i went inside, and walked towards the bar. i pulled the shotgun out, and shot the bartender in the gut. Another guy at the bar started to hit me, he was probaly a bodyguard, so i shot him too. the cops arrived almost instantly, since there is a police station nearby. i escaped through the backdoor, and ran up the stairs to the rooftop. about 2 minutes later i'd lost them .

Andrei Tarasov: user posted image

The guy who hit me : user posted image

excellent you now have 10000 in your account. Good work

nohum
  • nohum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Jun 29 2008, 15:15)

Target(s): Erwin "One Pump Mocha" Merryl (Photo below)
user posted image
Location: Outside Middle Park. Last seen just outside the Majestic late at night.
Briefing: Erwin Merryl is a fairly high-class pimp, which is why he is usually found hanging out near the Majestic. Between him and the other pimps in town there was a peaceful truce until Erwin started kidnapping whores from other pimps and indoctrinating them into his own business through the use of forced drugs. Those he has stolen from and even those he hasn't are shocked and extremely upset, as they pride running their upscale operations with clean, good women. Erwin is almost always seen with a group of his hoes while wearing either a leather jacket or fedora, both of which are seen in the picture. Eliminate him but not the prostitutes. Once their supply and addiction has been broken, they'll return to their more glorious lives with better pimps.

Erwin is dead. I found outside the Majestic trying to stay out of the rain. I pistol whipped him and chased him through an alley where I shot him twice in the head.

user posted image

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2008 - 07:27 PM

Excellent job. If you guys wish, I'll try and think up some monetary system to use.

Now I just need to see which hits are left open...

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (TheZixx @ Jun 29 2008, 18:08)
A Mission for you assassin.

CODE
These following stores have not paid there protection services:

Homebrew Café
Tw@ in Broker/Dukes
Triangle Club

Your object is to clearly show these bussiness that we are not messing around. Kill everyone! Including customers.

You will be paid 10.000$ for them all.

Homebrew Cafe : user posted image

TW@ Broker/Dukes : user posted image

The Triangle Club : user posted image

i think they will pay prombtly next time.

boothy
  • boothy

I'm reforming. See you in some other user name...

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:05 PM

hey danmark, have you delt with jordan hind yet?

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:07 PM

Fellas, you're really making me work here! Almost every half-hour I'm updating this thing.

Speaking of which, check the front page! I have the Open Targets Database up. Nab the assignments that were forgotten!

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:29 PM

TARGET : Johnny Tater

user posted image

BREIFING : This guy runs a underground gun store in broker. our client want him dead, beacourse his son where shot with a gun sold by Johnny Tater. Teach this guy a lesson. buy 1 9 mm and 5 molotovs. shoot him with his own merchandise.

user posted image

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (boothy @ Jun 29 2008, 20:05)
hey danmark, have you delt with jordan hind yet?

yes i'll post a pic soon

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (Elek-1138 @ Jun 29 2008, 11:41)
Some new Targets for you:P

TARGET: James "Kid" Demeter
IMAGE: Unavailable
BREIFING: Kid Demeter is a fitness trainer in Middle Park who trains along with several others. He is bald and often wears yellow shorts with a black stripe oneither side. He sexually harrased the client, Lilly Brennan, and nearly raped her. The police did nothing. The client, therefore, has taken matters into her own hands. Deal with him in any way possible. No civillians need to be hurt, but if they are there are no concequences.

TARGET: Officer Ray "Romeo" Mccoy
http://i199.photobuc...tuff/Romeo1.jpg
http://i199.photobuc...tuff/Romeo2.jpg
BREIFING: A crooked cop threatening out client with incriminating photographs. Take him out by any means necessary, but make sure it is Ray and not the other security gaurd.

TARGETS: Corey Russo, Daren Mcintosh, Elliott Weston-Clay, Garrett Howell
http://i199.photobuc...-06-08_1743.jpg
Garrett Howell
http://i199.photobuc...-06-08_1744.jpg
Garrett Howell
http://i199.photobuc...-06-08_1751.jpg
Left to Right: Corey Russo, Daren Mcintosh, Elliott Weston-Clay
LOCATIONS: Corey, Daren and Elliot: South Bohan Construction Site; Garret: Port Tudor
BREIFING: Corey, Daren, Elliott and Garrett run a large drugs ring eventually smuggling drugs out of the city down to Vice. During the day, they stand outside one of the prefab buildings in the construction site and talk, whilst watching over the operation, and leave at night (Time unknown). The drugs are manufactered near a construction site in south west Bohan, and planted in the back of a Biff, packed amongst granite. Corey, Daren and Elliott run this half of the operation. Garret Howell is the Night Time Security Gaurd at Port Tudor's North Gate. He works 9pm to 8am every day.. The Biff transports the load there, where it is loaded onto "The Octopus".
All four members of the ring must be eliminated. Corey, Daren and Elliott may be seen in different clothes to the ones pictured.

im on officer Mccoy

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:28 PM

Tell the client that they wont be having any more problems with Officer McCoy

user posted image

i pulled up on my Sanchez, and walked behind McCoy. i pulled out my M4 and shot him in the back of the head. he died instantly.

user posted image

no civilian casualties

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:37 PM

TARGET : Jordan Hind

user posted image

Lanzfeld
  • Lanzfeld

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:09 PM

Just an opinion here.

All targets should have a picture. I tried "Stevan Jesurt" from the first page (the guy on the stoop) but not sure if it is right guy without a pic.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:50 PM

He's pretty much the only guy that spawns on a stoop. No matter what he's wearing or what he looks like, that's supposed to be him. Makes it an easier kill.

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 02:43 AM Edited by SentinelXS, 30 June 2008 - 02:50 AM.

QUOTE (Day29 @ Jun 27 2008, 20:22)
Target: Denise Simone Robinson
Known Aliases: KittyKatt the Stripper/Dick Breath Denise

user posted image

Location: The Triangle Club, Coxsack Ave. in Northern Gardens, Bohan
user posted image

Primary Information: After moving from San Andreas, due to the recent apprehension of boyfriend, Carl Johnson, Denise moved to Liberty City with hopes to make it big. She had gotten involved with some big time Liberty City gang members and is now in major debt. Her 24 hours of sending in the money is up.

Secondary Information: Denise is now working for the Triange Club in Bohan as one of their signature strippers. She performs as a pole dancer and her shift begins at 11 o'clock on Thursdays. Mind you, Thursdays are Rich Gentleman's Night. Wear your best.

Don't forget to post pics of her assassination!

Poor thing...she didn't stand a chance sly.gif

After reading your assignment I knew I was up for the challenge. Anyone with a trigger finger and a rifle can snipe someone but walking into a crowed club and eliminating a target is more of a rush. I was at my Algonquin penthouse when i reviewed your assignment and it was early in the day Thursday...about 8 AM.

I went about some business and then went to collect my tools and transportation. I keep a special car just for work like this at my safehouse in Alderny...a black Karin Intruder, standard model, nice but not too flashy...can easily blend in with traffic when necessary. I then visited the Perseus store close by to pick up some work attire, seeing as how you said it would be Rich Gentleman's night at the club. I fashioned the charcoal suit w/ floral shirt and black loafers...dressy enough to blend w/o standing out in the crowd. I paid cash of course and then headed off.

It was getting later in the evening but it wasn't quite late enough to head to the Triangle club. I made a quick stop at the carwash, have to look good for the ladies, and noticed it was getting quite late. Off I went to the club. I arrived in the parking lot just on time, it was 11:05 PM. I backed the Intruder into a parking space close to the road, just in case I had to make a quick getaway. I exited the vehicle and briefly touched my hand to the concealed handgun I was carrying. I passed by the bouncer standing at the bottom of the entrance ramp and he greeted me, not knowing what was about to occur.

I entered the club and decided to check the door to the left upon entering the club...I had previously received a tip that one of the owners liked to keep a loaded shotgun in there as a safety measure in case any fights broke out in the club. No one saw me slip in the door and there, to my delight, it was, fully loaded. I slipped on a pair of rubber gloves, grabbed the weapon and exited the small back room. I concealed the shotgun to my left side...the club is poorly lit and everyone was distracted by the girls anyway so it wasn't a hard task. I saw her from a distance and I knew it was the last time she would be riding that pole. I shook off my nerves and raised the weapon from my side...BOOM...BOOM...BOOM...BOOM

She was dead...the bouncers were dead...most of the patrons were too...what a mess whatsthat.gif The bartender was trapped behind the bar and I was between him and the door...he reached down, for what I don't know, possibly a gun...but he never had a chance. In the madness the bouncer from oustide came in and was also eliminated and with no witnesses left breathing I planted the gun on the bartender...hoping the police would think he went on a rampage and killed all of those people...I had shot him at point blank range so it was easy to make it look like he shot himself after the murders.

I ran out the door and to my waiting car...I heard the distant wail of emergency and police sirens...I knew it was time to go. I left the parking lot and headed toward Alderny...I drove in a calm and collected fashion so that I wouldn't attract any unwanted attention. I made it back to my Alderny hideout...I wanted to develop the shots of my work...but sadly...hitmen aren't perfect...someone left the memory card out of the camera and there was nothing to develop... suicidal.gif

PS - My apologies for the failure to produce photos...the target can remain open if necessary...I had fun tearing up the Triangle club no matter what.

Day29
  • Day29

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:56 AM

Damn SentinelXS, that was really good! Very detailed.

MasterBlaster
  • MasterBlaster

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 04:15 AM

MISSION UPDATE :

TARGET(s) : The Berzynk Brothers

(Armed & Dangerous)

user posted image

These possible members of "The Lost" or "A.O.D." are usually found at the BugerShot southwest of the airport after midnight....last night they roughed up the cousin of a made guy in Little Italy....a hit has already been ordered on at least one of the brothers...it doesnt matter which one....the Italians dont care...they also dont care if you eliminate all of them....if they are not at the BurgerShot when you get there...come back in an hour or so and they will show up eventually...the Italians want photo evidence....be careful as they are notoriously hot-headed and territorial....

MasterBlaster
  • MasterBlaster

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:14 AM

*TARGETS KILLED*

C. Russo, D. Mcintosh, E. Winston-Clay
&
G. Howell

i jumped in my newly acquired gold calvalcade and headed to the construction site in south bohan....i got there around 12:00 i think...maybe a bit earlier....sure enough i saw Russo, Mcintosh & Winston-Clay hanging out by a small work building by the big crane.....

user posted image

i got up on the bed of a flatbed truck nearby and started to unload on them with my carbine machine gun.....shot two of them real quick and another ran off behind some dumpsters or something....chased him around for a few seconds and killed him too...

user posted image

ran back to the first two guys and finished em off with a few more shots...police were once again all over me real quick and i had to kill a couple to get the photo evidence...made my escape via the stunt jump up the road/hill...after a few intense minutes i finally escaped...i the made the trek to my place in Alderney...took a nap to let things cool off and then jumped into my red banshee and headed to the north gates of Port Tudor to take out the security guard Howell...

it was night by now (probably about 1:00 am)...he opened the gate for me and i pulled in and got out...he was walking towards me and i equiped my shotgun and he started to run away...i blasted him in the back and then one more time in the head....

user posted image

no stars or police this time...i took the whole scene in and left a few minutes afterwards...stopped off for a hot dog and reparked my banshee and saved...

(nice multi-tiered assignment)

i will be out of loop for about a week due to work icon13.gif ...i'll report back in then...happy hunting everyone

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 11:59 AM

QUOTE (MasterBlaster @ Jun 30 2008, 04:15)
MISSION UPDATE :

TARGET(s) : The Berzynk Brothers

(Armed & Dangerous)

user posted image

These possible members of "The Lost" or "A.O.D." are usually found at the BugerShot southwest of the airport after midnight....last night they roughed up the cousin of a made guy in Little Italy....a hit has already been ordered on at least one of the brothers...it doesnt matter which one....the Italians dont care...they also dont care if you eliminate all of them....if they are not at the BurgerShot when you get there...come back in an hour or so and they will show up eventually...the Italians want photo evidence....be careful as they are notoriously hot-headed and territorial....

consider them dead

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:03 PM

You guys are doing great! Right now I'm developing a mission string to add a little depth to these things.

I'll offer again, if you guys want I can try to set up a monetary system where the perfection of the kills controls your cash flow, with which you can but things to use.

LouisJackson
  • LouisJackson

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 June 2008 - 03:47 PM Edited by LouisJackson, 30 June 2008 - 04:00 PM.

THE sh*t HAS HIT THE FAN!

Recently you assasins have been doing a good job. Taking out smalltime drug dealers and there kind etc but now sh*t is really about to get heavy. The drug runner Bert Reker recently ambushed numerous deals that me and my associates were trying to make, Expanded onto MY turf, Killed some of my associates and generally demoralized us. Kill him

To locate him as hes hard to find you must

(1) Steal a police car in either dukes, bohan or broker.

(2) Stop it and acsess the database.

(3) Go to most wanted list on it

(4) Click his name and locate him.

WARNING!

Bert is heavily armed and won't be on his own. Kill all his men and make him suffer painfully. You do this and you'll get $50000!!!

Target- Bert Reker

Nickname- None

Age- 35-40

Origin-
Europe (possibly Eastern judging by his accent)

Noticable features-
Scar across face. Bald

Height-- 6ft

Build-
Slim

Backstory

Bert along with a few old comrades moved to Liberty where they spent a few months working as petty criminals. Luckily for them they hit the big time. Bert and his crew found a van crashed in a alley (all occupants dead) stashed with Cocaine. Bert stole the van and thus begun his career as a drug dealer. Berts Career blossomed and after raiding smalltime gangs for money and drugs and eliminating competition, Bert became bigtime. He then began to import Cocaine in from Vice through Contacts believed to be in the Petrovic crime family. He soon became a major drug trafficker and most wanted.

Unfortunately due to his greed he decided to move in on the Jackson Family (this is where i come in) who were known to sell large quantaties of Marijuana and Cocaine and were almsot impossible to find as they worked behind the scenes and employed small crooks and bums to do there footwork.

Eliminate him and prove it.

Effilocher
  • Effilocher

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 June 2008 - 04:14 PM

Bert Reker is dead.

http://img257.images...dsc00022gd2.jpg

Took down the goons on the floor with my trusty Combat Pistol.
Sniped Bert, who was higher up, along with the rest of his goons. They didn't know what hit them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users