Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
dills
  • dills

Work it Carlton!

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 28 June 2008 - 08:57 PM

You can tell Roger Giblis that his bitch of a wife won't be giving him any more problems. She has been bludgeoned to death with a baseball bat (at least I think I picked the right person).

user posted image

Click for bigger.

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 June 2008 - 09:11 PM Edited by danmark, 28 June 2008 - 09:13 PM.

Target : Jimmy Smith

Hangout : Dillon Street, Schottler.

user posted image

Method : It is reguired that you kill him with a Molotov. it is important that you take a picture of the corpse

Effilocher
  • Effilocher

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:04 PM

Target : Marco Richards

Witnessed the kidnapping of a mob bosses daughter, Gracie Ancelotti. Photographed the face of the assailant. Threatens to turn in photograph to authorities.

Description: Bald head, sunglasses, grey hooded jacket, black jeans, white trainers. Often seen smoking.

No photograph available.

Body must be unidentifiable, leave no witnesses.

MasterBlaster
  • MasterBlaster

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 June 2008 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (dills @ Jun 28 2008, 20:57)
You can tell Roger Giblis that his bitch of a wife won't be giving him any more problems. She has been bludgeoned to death with a baseball bat (at least I think I picked the right person).

user posted image

Click for bigger.

biggrin.gif

LOL...nice work everyone....

MasterBlaster
  • MasterBlaster

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:07 AM

MISSION UPDATE

TARGET : Billy Henderson

user posted image

Billy is a fuzz cheeked, green as can be rookie cop who is scheduled to testify in federal court 2 weeks from today against 2 russian men for 1st degree murder...turns out they werent just local goons but full blown "RedFellas" from the former soviet union....Billy has been warned about the situation but is oblivious to the danger...needless to say these guys do not want to go to jail...they will pay top dollar to whoever silences him...

he can usually be found working near the exit/entrance on the Alderney side of the Booth Tunnel...shoot, stab or do whatever you need to do so he does not appear in court

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 01:05 AM

This Van Has Been Shipping Illegal Drugs All Around Liberty City, The Vans Location Is Unknown, The Driver Must Live And The Van Must Be Completely Destroyed (Dumping It In A River Will Not Do)....I'd Do The Job Myself But Guns And Cars Dont Clean Themselves http://grandtheftaut...ge:Burrito1.JPG

MasterBlaster
  • MasterBlaster

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 01:30 AM

QUOTE (danmark @ Jun 28 2008, 21:11)
Target : Jimmy Smith

user posted image

Method : It is reguired that you kill him with a Molotov. it is important that you take a picture of the corpse

JIMMY SMITH : *TARGET KILLED*

user posted image

i trolled up and down dilllon st for about a hour (real time)....i finally saw him and quickly had to access my computer to positively ID him....he was in the same spot and looked like him to me.........i almost botched the job by shooting him....i remembered it was death by molotov...i had already bought about 5 from the weapons shop close by.....so without too much planning i stepped back a few feet and let em fly...it was actually more violent than the photo as he flailed around for quite a while but i couldnt get a decent photo of it....any way this was all that was left of him.....

user posted image

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:02 AM

James "Goldey" Brookes has been eliminated.

I had already been searching the Firefly Projects for a day or two, and my progress certainly wasn't helped when a numbnut Faction driver knocked into my Oracle, and then a Patriot smacked into it even harder where I had parked it legally. Truly I don't like my pretty black Oracle to be touched so I fired at the fleeing driver who actually U-turned to do a drive-by on me. I pursued him until the cops got on both of us and he was stopped. I managed to escape, but my car was very messy.

Because of that incident I tried the idea of long-range assassination next. I parked myself on a rooftop of an apartment complex thanks to a Maverick and waited. After an in-game day or two I finally found the target walking casually along. I took a shot but aimed too far forward. He paused and I tried to shoot again but jerked the gun upwards accidentally. Afraid I had lost him for good (and now some gangsters from below were onto me), I got more frantic but luckily he took cover behind a small set of stairs leading to the street from the building's courtyard. I plugged him in his head, dispatched the other thugs, and then managed to take two shots of the deceased Mr. Brookes. I was far enough ahead of the cops (their response time was incredibly slow) that I was able to escape easily. Below is the proof.

user posted image

user posted image

I'll try to get on Denise soon (I forgot which club she was at), and I tried to find Marco Richards but people that looked like him were wearing different clothes. I feel that we should start recognizing low-profile people by faces, not by clothing (unless entirely necessary. A gangster or drug dealer will have more of a wardrobe than a lawyer who will always be wearing a suit).

LouisJackson
  • LouisJackson

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:28 AM

Hit #1

Target- Jamal Lewis

Nickname-Santa Claus

Bio- Here is the following information about the target

(1) He is located at the Fire Fly projects. Often outside the apartment blocks

(2) He wears a large baggy plain red hoody (thus the name Santa Claus)

(3) He is also called Santa Claus given the fact he gives gifts to many of Liberties Residents (unfortunately not in the form of toys but in the form of Crack Cocaine and Methamphetamines)

(4) He should have his crew with him and if they are with him. Eliminate them as well

If you do this for me the hitman shall find $10000 in there account however i need a photo of proof.

Jamal needs to be eliminated as recently he has been getting to big for his boots and has started selling product on mine and my associates turf.

I do not have a photo of him but the description should be enough.

Thankyou

LouisJackson
  • LouisJackson

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:35 AM

The price has been raised from 10000 to 15000. I found out today that Jamal is often armed and dangerous.

davoelol
  • davoelol

"Why so serious?"

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:38 AM

great thread
i'll do a mission and post one some day

Elek-1138
  • Elek-1138

Pain; Redefined...

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:41 AM

Some new Targets for you:P

TARGET: James "Kid" Demeter
IMAGE: Unavailable
BREIFING: Kid Demeter is a fitness trainer in Middle Park who trains along with several others. He is bald and often wears yellow shorts with a black stripe oneither side. He sexually harrased the client, Lilly Brennan, and nearly raped her. The police did nothing. The client, therefore, has taken matters into her own hands. Deal with him in any way possible. No civillians need to be hurt, but if they are there are no concequences.

TARGET: Officer Ray "Romeo" Mccoy
http://i199.photobuc...tuff/Romeo1.jpg
http://i199.photobuc...tuff/Romeo2.jpg
BREIFING: A crooked cop threatening out client with incriminating photographs. Take him out by any means necessary, but make sure it is Ray and not the other security gaurd.

TARGETS: Corey Russo, Daren Mcintosh, Elliott Weston-Clay, Garrett Howell
http://i199.photobuc...-06-08_1743.jpg
Garrett Howell
http://i199.photobuc...-06-08_1744.jpg
Garrett Howell
http://i199.photobuc...-06-08_1751.jpg
Left to Right: Corey Russo, Daren Mcintosh, Elliott Weston-Clay
LOCATIONS: Corey, Daren and Elliot: South Bohan Construction Site; Garret: Port Tudor
BREIFING: Corey, Daren, Elliott and Garrett run a large drugs ring eventually smuggling drugs out of the city down to Vice. During the day, they stand outside one of the prefab buildings in the construction site and talk, whilst watching over the operation, and leave at night (Time unknown). The drugs are manufactered near a construction site in south west Bohan, and planted in the back of a Biff, packed amongst granite. Corey, Daren and Elliott run this half of the operation. Garret Howell is the Night Time Security Gaurd at Port Tudor's North Gate. He works 9pm to 8am every day.. The Biff transports the load there, where it is loaded onto "The Octopus".
All four members of the ring must be eliminated. Corey, Daren and Elliott may be seen in different clothes to the ones pictured.

Effilocher
  • Effilocher

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:08 PM

Mr. Billy Henderson won't be testifying anywhere.
A well placed grenade in his booth has put him out of action for good. Didn't get chance for a picture as about half of the LCPD were on me within seconds of the 'accident' occuring.

Effilocher
  • Effilocher

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:25 PM

Target: Mr. Jan Houser

Mr. Jan Houser is a rogue hotdog seller who has been secretly designing violent video games. Reports say that these games involve rape scenes, and earning points by murdering police officers and pedestrians. A hit has been ordered by a top government agency who do not wish to be named. No description has been confirmed - if there are multiple hotdog sellers in the area, they must be silenced too. As well as any witnesses. Photographic evidence of his passing is paramount.

This will be no easy task. Good luck.

Effilocher
  • Effilocher

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:57 PM

Target(s): Random pedestrians, police.

Certain members of the LCPD have recently been demanding a ransom for video footage of a drug related murder in middle park. The assailants are members of a high profile gang that do business in the middle park area. You must kill as many pedestrians and police officers as possible, reaching a 4 star wanted level and escaping. You must NOT die. Photographic evidence of the passing of the targets is paramount, do NOT get killed. These are drastic measures, but these people are not to be messed with. The police will see this as a warning, and they will refrain from handing in the recording of the murder.

This mission has extremely high pay.

Good luck. This is for the best of the best assassins.

sc-yoda
  • sc-yoda

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 01:23 PM

thats a very stupid mission, this is about assasinating people not going on a bloody rampage.

Any back on topic, ive just whacked jamal aka santa claus.

after searching the firefly projects all day and not finding anything, it turned midnight and out he popped with to of his gang members. i hit em all with my desert eagle and while santa claus himself lay on the ground still alive he shout shouted "you the man with the pistol" and bang i put one in his head.

user posted image
user posted image

sc-yoda
  • sc-yoda

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 01:26 PM

lol sorry about the picture size i was sure i chose small.

Effilocher
  • Effilocher

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 01:27 PM

Yes, it's a rampageous assasination. This is a thread about any kind of assasinations, not to flame those whos ideas are a little unorthadox.

Effilocher
  • Effilocher

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 01:30 PM

Back on topic (and let's keep it that way)
Good job on killing Santa. I couldn't find that SOB for the life of me.

LouisJackson
  • LouisJackson

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2008 - 01:49 PM Edited by LouisJackson, 29 June 2008 - 01:52 PM.

QUOTE (sc-yoda @ Jun 29 2008, 13:23)
thats a very stupid mission, this is about assasinating people not going on a bloody rampage.

Any back on topic, ive just whacked jamal aka santa claus.

after searching the firefly projects all day and not finding anything, it turned midnight and out he popped with to of his gang members. i hit em all with my desert eagle and while santa claus himself lay on the ground still alive he shout shouted "you the man with the pistol" and bang i put one in his head.

user posted image
user posted image

Well done. You should now find 15000 dollers in your bank account smile.gif

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (MasterBlaster @ Jun 29 2008, 01:30)

JIMMY SMITH : *TARGET KILLED*

user posted image

i trolled up and down dilllon st for about a hour (real time)....i finally saw him and quickly had to access my computer to positively ID him....he was in the same spot and looked like him to me.........i almost botched the job by shooting him....i remembered it was death by molotov...i had already bought about 5 from the weapons shop close by.....so without too much planning i stepped back a few feet and let em fly...it was actually more violent than the photo as he flailed around for quite a while but i couldnt get a decent photo of it....any way this was all that was left of him.....

user posted image

cookie.gif for you

LouisJackson
  • LouisJackson

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:06 PM

Hit #2

Target-Robby Lewis

Nickname
-none

Bio- Since the death of his older brother Jamal, Rob has taken over the business. Find and kill him to ultimately put a stop to there drug operations.

(1)Wears all white with a gold chain (Has same hat as Badman but in white)

(2) Ocaisonally wears a black leather jacket unzipped like Dwaynes (still has a white cap though)

(3) Hangs around fire fly projects

(4) may be armed with a uzi or 9mm

Once again i need photo evidence. Reward will be $10000

thanks

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:15 PM Edited by OdDsOcK, 29 June 2008 - 03:22 PM.

Hey fellas, check the first page and see what I made for you. I'll be updating it as much as possible unless laziness gets in the way. I also plant to add and "Open Hits" database where people can see what new targets have been offered for a hit but not killed yet.

Here's another hit by the way.

Target(s): Erwin "One Pump Mocha" Merryl (Photo below)
user posted image
Location: Outside Middle Park. Last seen just outside the Majestic late at night.
Briefing: Erwin Merryl is a fairly high-class pimp, which is why he is usually found hanging out near the Majestic. Between him and the other pimps in town there was a peaceful truce until Erwin started kidnapping whores from other pimps and indoctrinating them into his own business through the use of forced drugs. Those he has stolen from and even those he hasn't are shocked and extremely upset, as they pride running their upscale operations with clean, good women. Erwin is almost always seen with a group of his hoes while wearing either a leather jacket or fedora, both of which are seen in the picture. Eliminate him but not the prostitutes. Once their supply and addiction has been broken, they'll return to their more glorious lives with better pimps.

LouisJackson
  • LouisJackson

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:15 PM Edited by LouisJackson, 29 June 2008 - 05:37 PM.

sorry for another hit but this is urgent

Hit #3

Target- Wombat Harris

Nickname-Ganja Guy

Bio
-Wombat is a smalltime jamaican gangster who sells cannabis

(1) He is located at the homebrew cafe

(2) Sometimes wears a bandanna and wears a whte suit

$5000 reward

LouisJackson
  • LouisJackson

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:18 PM

add onto there my 3 hits. Wombat Harris (alive)
Rob Lewis (alive)
Jamal Lewis (deceased) kiled by SC-yoda

sc-yoda
  • sc-yoda

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:44 PM

wow i think i seen rob while i was looking for jamal.

We need some sort of bank account set up for us hitmen am gonna write how much money i make in my sig for now.

LouisJackson
  • LouisJackson

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:46 PM

well you have 15000 from Killing Jamal but youll get a extra 10 if you get rob and 5 if you get Wombat tottalling your money rate to 30000

sc-yoda
  • sc-yoda

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:14 PM

am searching for rob as we speak i thought i seen him there but it was not him, he had a white shirt with a gold chain and a blue hat and a black jacket but it was not like dwaynes. i would much prefer to be hunting for someone with a pic but i can do this anyway.

sc-yoda
  • sc-yoda

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:16 PM Edited by sc-yoda, 29 June 2008 - 04:34 PM.

question: Does the black jacket he wears have white fluff on the cuffs and collar and on the chest?

Oh and where is the homebrew cafe ive been there a million times but i dunno where it is.

sc-yoda
  • sc-yoda

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 04:58 PM

Ok i was searching for rob for a very long time now and i found this guy i think its him, please tell me it is lol. he has no hat but is wearing all white with a gold chain and a jacket. I spotted him very close, he was on his own so i let him walk away to a good distance then out with the sniper and shot him in the heart from the back, it killed him instantly he wasn't moving at all.

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users