Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:03 AM

QUOTE (Renwyn @ Jul 22 2008, 00:04)
WARNING FOR ANYONE TAKING MY CARWASH MISSION, I IS NOT WESTDIKE, IT IS WILLIS, BUT ONCE AGAIN I MAY HAVE IT WRONG SO TAKE A CAR TO THE CARWASH BEFORE BLOWING TO BITS

There Are Explosive Gas Tanks Around The Back And Side Of The Carwash, Parking The Packer Near Them Will Make It A Little More Explosive

Good Luck

Umm, none of the carwashes handwash. Just letting you know that before I blow up some innocent place.

Yes One Of The Carwashes In Liberty Does Hand Wash, But It Does Have An Automatic, The Guy Comes Up And Polishes It, And You Don't Even Go Through The Auto. Thats Why I Said GO THROUGH, Because From Just Looking It Looks Like Everyother Car Wash, I Went Through It Twice Im Not An Idiot!!!

Sebulbus
  • Sebulbus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (grand theft awesome @ Jul 22 2008, 06:03)
QUOTE (Renwyn @ Jul 22 2008, 00:04)
WARNING FOR ANYONE TAKING MY CARWASH MISSION, I IS NOT WESTDIKE, IT IS WILLIS, BUT ONCE AGAIN I MAY HAVE IT WRONG SO TAKE A CAR TO THE CARWASH BEFORE BLOWING TO BITS

There Are Explosive Gas Tanks Around The Back And Side Of The Carwash, Parking The Packer Near Them Will Make It A Little More Explosive

Good Luck

Umm, none of the carwashes handwash. Just letting you know that before I blow up some innocent place.

Yes One Of The Carwashes In Liberty Does Hand Wash, But It Does Have An Automatic, The Guy Comes Up And Polishes It, And You Don't Even Go Through The Auto. Thats Why I Said GO THROUGH, Because From Just Looking It Looks Like Everyother Car Wash, I Went Through It Twice Im Not An Idiot!!!

What kind of intelligent person goes through a car wash twice? tounge.gif

Renwyn
  • Renwyn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:02 PM

I went through all of them looking for the elusive hand-washer and couldn't find him. You aren't an idiot, but lay off the Shift key for all of us. suicidal.gif

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:11 PM

Heya!

I wanna join the assassins, what do I need to do? I have an assassin on my game all dressed up and ready. Do you need my gamertag or anything?

Dave.

MasterBlaster
  • MasterBlaster

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (davidwheildon @ Jul 22 2008, 16:11)
Heya!

I wanna join the assassins, what do I need to do? I have an assassin on my game all dressed up and ready. Do you need my gamertag or anything?

Dave.

.... just go to the first/front page and pick a target off of the open target list and provide photos preferably or a good description.....or post a target or mission.....

Atrax Robustus
  • Atrax Robustus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:28 PM

This morning I was cruising around Westdyke on my bike, looking for a target known to reside there.

As I passed a gas station I noticed a man walking down the sidewalk wearing a motorcycle helmet. I knew that one of these guys had been taken down all ready, but I also knew that there could be more. I pulled up at the station and abandoned my bike.

As I was following the man a cab crashed into another viechle, causing panic. I used the disturbance to tackle my target, and pummel him with my bat as he lay on the pavement. My act went by unnoticed and I slipped away through an alley.

I hope the enclosed picture is evidence enough.

user posted image

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 08:19 PM

All of the targets I find are taken! Ahhhh confused.gif

Is there a system to finding the newest marks?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks smile.gif

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 08:21 PM

Mission #4: The Building Plans

Those coppers were leading the investigation into my criminal history, the LCPD is in turmoil over what to do about me and my little crew, you've turned a whole police segment into disarray. As the police lay the heat off of me for a bit, I need you to lay the heat onto someone else.

Theres some construction workers working on a bridge in Bohan. Its been half-built and its actually a collaboration of two mafias. The Triads and the Pegerinos, the Pegerinos are providing the needed materials from their unions and the Triads are using their builders to build it. If they get this bridge complete then their relationship will be increasingly healthy.

I need you to head to that bridge and blast the hell out of anyone you see. I need you dress up in a nice Charcoal suit, this is the Pegerinos signature apparel.

The Triads won't take to kindly to this, so a reaction will be great. The police will press their attention to these f*ckwit families trying to get revenge on each other while I'm free to continue my business.

Finish this and I'll give you call.

I'll Take it.
That what I say right?

SJT
  • SJT

Im a loser.

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2008 - 08:47 PM

davidwheildon

Anyone can kill any target.

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 09:46 PM

Ahhh right...well I did it anyway, how do I upload pictures to my reply? I havn't done this before...believe it or not...

But yeh, I killed them both, two men discussing the construction and double cross of their rivals. destroyed car and all evidence, dumped them into the drink.

SJT
  • SJT

Im a loser.

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2008 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (davidwheildon @ Jul 22 2008, 21:46)
Ahhh right...well I did it anyway, how do I upload pictures to my reply? I havn't done this before...believe it or not...

But yeh, I killed them both, two men discussing the construction and double cross of their rivals. destroyed car and all evidence, dumped them into the drink.

Try http://imageshack.us/

livejoker
  • livejoker

Halloween is Pedo Day!

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:35 PM Edited by livejoker, 24 July 2008 - 08:05 AM.

user posted image

Who: Niko Bellic
Where: Unkown
Why: Target is dangerous. Armed and dangerous.
-Civilian casualities
-Grand Theft Auto
-Excessive Speed
-Armed
Target has dispatched police forces and left without a trace. Multiple stole cars left infront of his "apartments" where he resides. Can wear to Low-Style russion to High-Class suit.

Eliminate target between 5 and 6 P.m, where police in that time won't get dispatched for any shots fired, but, a discreet kill will sum up the safety of our country.

If you take out this target, you'll find that "special someone".
monocle.gif Who will stand up to this man?

Dude...who will take this?! wow.gif mean assasins. xD. If you kill Niko Bellic, that special someone, Bernie, as he likes to be called, wil contact you. =)...my target sucks, doesn't it?

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:20 AM

Err, I don't think I'm going to count that one...

You guys certainly have been hard at work taking down marks! A lot of you are looking very promising, especially you, DaRkMiLlEnUiM.

So, updates are relatively short. DaRk took $300 from a well-done job for ~PhusioN~'s "The Building Plans," Renwyn bagged my Gunthrey Aber for $800 (as he is a string target and high-value), and vastm0818 started back up with the takedowns of ROBNiko's Simon McDealen for $150 and a limo driver by deathdealer for $250.

davidwhieldson, I hope you'll grace us with a kill soon! Remember that any target is open until killed, no matter who "calls" it. Saying "I'll take this one" means nothing except your tracking the target.

GT409
  • GT409

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:24 AM Edited by GT409, 23 July 2008 - 03:39 AM.

Ok, i've got a target needing "removal"
Andy Simmons
I do not have a picture

The pay is $300

Andy Simmons is an electronics expert/information supplier for a mysterious group led by a person with the codename "Tina". This group is gathering information on us and are threatening to send it to the FIB.
He is wearing a Blue "Hawaiian Snow" T shirt, black pants, white and black shoes with red laces. He has Brown hair and a moustache on his upper lip and chin. He is 27-31 years old. He is carrying a brown laptop bag, he carries this with him at all times.
Kill him and send me his laptop.
He can be found in Middle Park East or Star Junction

GT409
  • GT409

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:38 AM Edited by GT409, 23 July 2008 - 03:43 AM.

I have a second target needing "removal"
Jane Aperson is a top agent for "Tina"
She has blonde hair, a gray top with light blue undershirt, a black mini-skirt, white heel shoes
She might be wearing different clothes, just look out for a blonde hair woman answering her phone saying "Tina hey!". When you hear this, it's her. After killing her send me her phone.
She can be found in Middle Park East or Star Junction.
The pay is $300 like for Andy
If you kill Andy & Jane in 48 hours there is a bonus $150

If you don't send the electronic device, you don't get paid

Pictures or a good description required for both targets.

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 July 2008 - 06:37 AM

QUOTE (livejoker @ Jul 22 2008, 23:35)
-snip-

How to fail.

Anyway, next mission!

Mission #5: Star Function

We've got the Triads and the Pegerinos in a major struggle in their alliance, a few of the members are meeting outside the military booth in Star Junction.

I can't give you specifics on what they are dressed like, but you'll need to jack yourself a red Cavaclade. The Spanish Lords drive these, a well-respected street gang in Bohan, just where the bridge is being built.

The only thing I do know is that they will all be wearing suits, this is how the Triads and Pegerinos roll. Plow through them and get some police attention. Ditch the car after you lose the police.

With a gang war about to bust out in Bohan, I can soon move in and claim that spot.

VinnieLeone
  • VinnieLeone

i luv black ops

• Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 06:42 AM

QUOTE (~PhusioN~ @ Jul 23 2008, 06:37)
-snip-

How to fail.

Anyway, next mission!

We've got the Triads and the Pegerinos in a major struggle in their alliance, a few of the members are meeting outside the military booth in Star Junction.

I can't give you specifics on what they are dressed like, but you'll need to jack yourself a red Cavaclade. The Spanish Lords drive these, a well-respected street gang in Bohan, just where the bridge is being built.

The only thing I do know is that they will all be wearing suits, this is how the Triads and Pegerinos roll. Plow through them and get some police attention. Ditch the car after you lose the police.

With a gang war about to bust out in Bohan, I can soon move in and claim that spot.

Pegorino not Peregirino

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (deathdealer @ Jul 8 2008, 00:51)

4 Limo drivers

4. Do a drive by like # 1 except let the driver escape but don't let him see your face. We need a survivor to tell what's going on to the boss.

Photographic proof will be needed. for Job #1:1-3 and job#2.

i'm sure the boss has been warned now

before the hit:
user posted image

i messed it up, pretty bad. all four tires damaged and a lot of bullet holes in the left side of the car..

i'm sorry if this has already been done, but it didnt say what of the hits where done

Padge2
  • Padge2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:31 PM

Good stuff. Nice to see people are able to keep themselves entertained with the game and not just complaining about the game's longevity when they've got 100% completion and are sick of going on rampages.

Rastahman88
  • Rastahman88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:03 AM Edited by Rastahman88, 24 July 2008 - 09:07 AM.

New Target

Info:

This man is a crack dealer in Dukes.
This man can be found near your first savehouse in the night.
Walk past your house in the direction of your beach and you'll see a man standing there, when you walk up to him he will say that you need to F*** off.
I'm a weed dealer and he is taking all my customers, so enough reasons to kill him!
I want him dead and I want it clean, so take a sniper and shoot him in the head, when your done take a picture.

Reward: $45000

Reward without picture: $25000

vipermedic
  • vipermedic

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:05 PM

QUOTE (Renwyn @ Jul 22 2008, 04:14)
Manny is the grifter of the gang. He handles supplies and equipment.

Following the heist, he invested his money wisely in property, now living the high life in Westdyke and having offices in Algonquin.

He needs to hit at his house, either at the start or the end of the working day, so his neighbours can see what scum he was.

The usual fee applies...

I need a little more than that to go on. The picture's good and all, but throw me a bone here. Landmarks, street names, anything.

..... He lives at the house in Westdyke with the helicopter in the rear garden biggrin.gif

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:37 PM

Pretty slow killings this past day. Are all my assassins on vacation? The only kill has been danmark with the final limo driver as requested by deathdealer for $300. Glad I can get that damn thing off the Open Targets list.

Well maybe I can stir you all back to life with some new information...

Target(s): Abraham Stillwater (photo below) and Sean Gimn
user posted image
Location(s): Outlook Park (Stillwater) and Helitours (Gimn)
Briefing: Abraham Stillwater is the man in charge of the operation we've been uncovering. Thanks to the information found on Gunthrey Aber's phone, we've got him listed. Unfortunately, because Sean Gimn was not taken out by any of you (very strange considering he is high pay), he has informed his boss of our systematic killings and both will be trying to make a run for it. Knock them out before they can. Sean Gimn will still be at the helitours and Abraham is usually found in Outlook Park. Both are considered extremely high-value.

gtaman4523
  • gtaman4523

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:20 PM

new target -eddy revton

appearance - white hair,white moustache , grey open suit and black tie, black suit pants and loafers.

whereabouts - last seen on a chair on the second floor of the car place beside romans algonquin aparment.

reward-$1000 w/ pictures $500 wo/ pictures

Lupis_Wolfe
  • Lupis_Wolfe

Lupis Wolfe

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Jul 24 2008, 15:37)
Pretty slow killings this past day. Are all my assassins on vacation? The only kill has been danmark with the final limo driver as requested by deathdealer for $300. Glad I can get that damn thing off the Open Targets list.

user posted image
Briefing: Abraham Stillwater is the man in charge of the operation we've been uncovering. Thanks to the information found on Gunthrey Aber's phone, we've got him listed. Unfortunately, because Sean Gimn was not taken out by any of you (very strange considering he is high pay), he has informed his boss of our systematic killings and both will be trying to make a run for it. Knock them out before they can. Sean Gimn will still be at the helitours and Abraham is usually found in Outlook Park. Both are considered extremely high-value.

I'm on it Sir.

Lupis_Wolfe
  • Lupis_Wolfe

Lupis Wolfe

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (Lupis_Wolfe @ Jul 24 2008, 17:19)
QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Jul 24 2008, 15:37)

user posted image

I'm on it Sir.

user posted image

user posted image

Fear not...Stillwater has been silenced.

I drove to outlook park, parking my vehicle across the street on the east side cetral entrance to the park. I began searching through outlook and spotted the subject, Abraham Stillwater, in the northern most area. He was making his way out the park with me following him inconspicuously, unaware of his impending demise. Ironically, I was following him south along Onedia Ave where he crossed the street and was hit by a motorcyclist. He was laying on the ground for a moment, myself thinking that he was killed by the hand of someone else. He, however, got back up, relativly unharmed. I followed him a bit further until I noticed him pull out a cell phone. I feared I may have been made, and promptly pulled out my desert eagle and finished him off with a clean headshot. I got this photo. Thankfully, there was no police attention, and I was able to run across the park and make my getaway.

jimmycoco
  • jimmycoco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:15 PM

ive been staking out the helitours for a while now but there just is no sign of sean gimn

im going to keep at it though, he will appear soon enough
and when he does, il have my shot at him

Mr.Trailer
  • Mr.Trailer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (VinnieLeone @ Jul 23 2008, 06:42)
QUOTE (~PhusioN~ @ Jul 23 2008, 06:37)
-snip-

How to fail.

Anyway, next mission!

Pegorino not Peregirino

Man, this foreign people can't spell our mafia names at all. I dunno why. I never seen anyone spelling correctly "Pegorino".
biggrin.gif

TheWriterThatPlaysGTA
  • TheWriterThatPlaysGTA

Irish Motherf*cker

• Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:17 AM

Good evening, Gentlemen. I am interested in carrying out some, shall we say, exterminations. At the moment, I am working on Triple Celeb Trouble. I would love a new case though. My normal rate is five g's, along with any expenses I run up.
Contact me soon.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 07:33 AM

Sorry I Cant Give A Detailed Description, But I Managed To "Accidently" Kill Gimn, I Was Like Trying To Land A Chopper And Put Him In The Blades, He Had Alot Of Money So I Went Over To Grab It And Noticed It Was Gimn, I Laughed For Ages, Am I Loosing My Mind? Ohwell The Point Is Hes Dead And It Doesnt Look Like It Was Done On Purpose, Well It Wasnt confused.gif Ha Yeah.

New Target

Joy Ride Bum: Ive Noticed Bums Getting In The Helitours Choppers, Spot One Shoot Him Through The Windsheild And Ditch The Chopper In The Water. We Dont Want To Much Evidence

davoelol
  • davoelol

"Why so serious?"

• Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 08:10 AM

great thread
ill do one later biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users