» «
Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
vipermedic
  • vipermedic

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 02:10 PM Edited by vipermedic, 14 July 2008 - 03:38 PM.

QUOTE (rebalrouser @ Jul 3 2008, 20:55)
^ that and some of us can't be bothered to actually take the pic. Those that are honest and enjoy the fun will do the right thing.

I have a hit for whoever wants it:

Algonquin, Middle park.
A women dressed in homeless clothing, keeps to herself in the bushes. Kill her  and any witnesses that interfere or see the act.

Reward: $2000
This is merely an extermination people, do the mayor a favor.

This press conference is over.

Call the pest control department - there's a dead rat to remove

I tried to get a good pic, but this is definately a homeless lady, and she's in Middle Park

user posted image

I await my 2000 fee....

Viper

vipermedic
  • vipermedic

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 03:37 PM Edited by vipermedic, 14 July 2008 - 03:40 PM.

Double post for deletion....

vipermedic
  • vipermedic

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (MasterBlaster @ Jul 14 2008, 10:33)
(after failing many times on some exhausting stakeouts and searches.... i
have given up on finding "the homeless lady" in Middle Park and
Harry Le Foince in the Northwood Apts......im not saying they arent there...i just cant find them)

Harry Le Foince is no longer living in the Northwood Apts

user posted image

I spent the day strolling around the area, bumping into every male in a beret, until this guy cursed me out in French.

I picked his pocket and his driving license was under the name of Henry Fence - good enough for me.

I followed him in the hot GT I was driving, and when there was no cops or witnesses about I hit the gas!

Au Revoir monsieur....

Viper

SJT
  • SJT

Im a loser.

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:18 PM Edited by SJT, 15 July 2008 - 03:53 AM.

New Mission for those who chose to accept it.

Target: Security Gaurd (Name Unknown)
Photo: user posted image

A Warning (Not targets)
2 Guards: user posted image

Map: user posted image

Need photo evidence of kill. (Can be from a scope)

Reward: $1000

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (grand theft awesome @ Jul 8 2008, 01:09)
THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM MUST BE DEALT WITH A.S.A.P

NAME: Unknown

DESCRIPTION: Black Hair, Blue T-Shirt, Stone Washed Jeans, White And Brown Sneakers

He Is A RAPIST!!!!!

Brother Grand Theft Awsome,
I hate to dissapoint, but try as I might, this target is elluding me. I have tried all the usual methods: systematic searching, profiling, bait & stake, shamanic vision quest. Nothing is working.

Is there some way to refine the discription: Last known location, associates (if any), favoured hangouts, celebrity lookalike...?

When I find him, I am willing to forgoe my usual discreet, cautious techniques and take a shotgun to his gonades. An approach that - as well as being a fitting punishment for his crimes, and some small redress for my inconvenience - I feel, you would approve of.
I have always been an admirer of your absolute lack of restraint when persuing a contract. Would that I could be so freely in touch with my emotions, but alas I have been advised against it by a succession of mental-healthcare proffesionals (All dead now, of course).

SJT
  • SJT

Im a loser.

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:32 PM

Hey im still not quite sure how this works, but I saw like the list off assassins etc.
Can I join?

boothy
  • boothy

I'm reforming. See you in some other user name...

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2008 - 08:10 PM

of course you can, its open to everyone

SJT
  • SJT

Im a loser.

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2008 - 08:20 PM

Ah ok thought so.

Rooneye
  • Rooneye

Liberty City Casual

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (SJT @ Jul 14 2008, 18:18)

A Warning (Not targets)

Hint: user posted image

Dont know if its just me, but I cant see the pics.

crazyapu
  • crazyapu

Hustler

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:18 PM

nope i can't see those pics either that guy needs to fix that because i want to be an assassin sad.gif

SJT
  • SJT

Im a loser.

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:59 PM Edited by SJT, 14 July 2008 - 10:12 PM.

Ok I've tried to fix it, How about now?

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (SJT @ Jul 14 2008, 21:59)
Ok I've tried to fix it, How about now?

Much better, thank you.

So; you need the security guard killed, but the heavily armed guards left alive, yes? Nice little challange.
I'm pre-occupied with another little difficulty at the moment, but I'm sure someone here can help you out.

Is this an approach from an outside client? Did the client give a reason for the contract? Not that it matters to all of our fraternity, but we generally prefer to have a little background. We must be on our guard against treachery at all times.

Synbios
  • Synbios

RIOT!

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (SJT @ Jul 14 2008, 12:18)

A Warning (Not targets)

Reward: ?

TARGET: Security Guard - DECEASED

I guess this security guard won't be promoting to police officer anytime soon. As you can see, both police officers on the bottom of the screen are left unharmed.

Photos:
user posted image

user posted image

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:14 PM

Guys, I have an unfortunate update.

Last night a storm hit my area. Just a regular T-storm, nothing big, but it knocked out our house's cable. It came back on this morning, but for some reason my computer's internet connection is still being screwy. Thusly, I can't promise constant updates until the connection becomes reliable again.

Jesus f*ck I hate wireless connections.

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:16 PM

OdDsOcK - I just read your last recap and then I read my post of your target...I'm not sure how but I did forget to mention I have his phone in my custody...I capped that guy while he was walking down the street talking on his cell...accept my deepest apolgies for not communicating that properly...I expect no additional reward money for turning over the phone I merely wanted to clear that up and set the record straight.

-XS

SJT
  • SJT

Im a loser.

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Jul 14 2008, 22:37)
QUOTE (SJT @ Jul 14 2008, 21:59)
Ok I've tried to fix it,    How about now?

Much better, thank you.

So; you need the security guard killed, but the heavily armed guards left alive, yes? Nice little challange.
I'm pre-occupied with another little difficulty at the moment, but I'm sure someone here can help you out.

Is this an approach from an outside client? Did the client give a reason for the contract? Not that it matters to all of our fraternity, but we generally prefer to have a little background. We must be on our guard against treachery at all times.

Ok good (Y)

Ill try to create a story next time haha.

SJT
  • SJT

Im a loser.

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:38 PM

Nice job Synbios icon14.gif

SJT
  • SJT

Im a loser.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:30 AM

I'd like to show my vehicles for the job.

This is how I roll!

user posted image#

Click to enlarge.

MasterBlaster
  • MasterBlaster

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:32 AM

New Mission : The PanHandle Man

user posted image

this guy can be found throughout Liberty City.....he will always be wearing his pan on his head and will have a freaky looking, bugged out eye.....he is notorious for scaring people in the subways and the seedy side streets of the city...he is a little too aggressive begging for money at times....he has a long police record full of petty theft and loitering.....but recently armed robbery has been added to the list....hunt him down and end the madness..........

SJT
  • SJT

Im a loser.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE (MasterBlaster @ Jul 15 2008, 05:32)

user posted image

this guy can be found throughout Liberty City.....he will always be wearing his pan on his head and will have a freaky looking, bugged out eye.....he is notorious for scaring people in the subways and the seedy side streets of the city...he is a little too aggressive begging for money at times....he has a long police record full of petty theft and loitering.....but recently armed robbery has been added to the list....hunt him down and end the madness..........

Yo dude lol.
Iv'e already done him haha.
Beat him up, no weapons used.

I saw him walking down the street once. I was going to place a hit on him but you beat me to it lol. I killed him though, no photo evidence. He was at South Bohan, I laughed my head off when I saw him lol.

SJT
  • SJT

Im a loser.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:47 AM Edited by SJT, 15 July 2008 - 05:55 AM.

New Mission: Workmen

These workmen have been stealing from the company and not doing there job to scratch, rather than fire these two pathetic workmen, the boss had contacted us and a contract has been arranged. Details follow.

Targets:

user posted image

Above veiw

user posted image

Conditions: The client has requested that you fire the two workmen, using a petrol bomb ofcourse. The client has requested photographic evidence of the two workmen burt and lying dead in there hole.
The client has also requested that there should be no witnesses, and if so, then they should be dealt with quickly.

Reward: $1500

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:12 AM

QUOTE (vipermedic @ Jul 14 2008, 13:53)
QUOTE (~PhusioN~ @ Jul 14 2008, 09:30)
While you gone some lousy f*cking Albanian busted broke into my Super GT, its black and the motherf*cker is probably apart of some illegal car racket business that I helped fund awhile back, this disrespect to me and my money.

These punks operate around the carpark at Francis International Airport, I want my f*cking car. If someone is driving it I want you to put a shotgun shell in his head, if you find the car left un-attended, then thats good enough.

Don't get any blood on my car if some prick is driving it, I just had that baby handwashed. Pictures of the car would be nice, I'll give bonus if you killed the moron who stole it.

When you get my car back, take it to the closet Pay'n'Spray, I'll go pick it up later.

~PhusioN~

Your SuperGT is outside the pay'n'spray in South Broker

user posted image

Tha Albanian scum driving it got a bat to the head and then run over by the car he stole in the first place - don't worry, the car is detailed and there's no blood in the tyre treads

user posted image

Viper

Badass kid, heres $100 for your troubles.

Mission #3: Coppers

With my Super GT back I'm a happy man kid, but theres two police officers that have been keeping me down.

They are trying to blackmail me into cutting them some of the profits from my night club, but I don't share my money with some f*cks who are gonna cheat me out of it, I share it with honest folks who do me favors, someone like you.

I need you take these two coppers out, they patrol Albany Ave in their car, place a carbomb on them and then get out of there, I want you explode it when they are near a few civilians, I've got a lot of beef with the LCPD. Come back when your done, this is just the beginning.

deathdealer
  • deathdealer

soon to be dead

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:21 AM

I have another target:

My client killed a hooker in a secluded area but a paramedic by the name of johnny saw him and drove off. he's a white male in his 20's, he usually wears a paramedic outfit.

1.get a car bomb.

2. lure out the target by calling 911.

3.place the car bomb on the ambulance

4.detonate.

proof will be needed.

vipermedic
  • vipermedic

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:23 PM Edited by vipermedic, 15 July 2008 - 01:18 PM.

QUOTE (SJT @ Jul 15 2008, 05:47)
New Mission: Workmen

These workmen have been stealing from the company and not doing there job to scratch, rather than fire these two pathetic workmen, the boss had contacted us and a contract has been arranged. Details follow.

Targets:

user posted image

Above veiw

user posted image

Conditions: The client has requested that you fire the two workmen, using a petrol bomb ofcourse. The client has requested photographic evidence of the two workmen burt and lying dead in there hole.
The client has also requested that there should be no witnesses, and if so, then they should be dealt with quickly.

Reward: $1500

Those workmen have been "fired".

I found them in North Holland early in the morning when they were the only ones there - no witnesses, perfect.

After obtaining a positive ID, I threw a couple of Molotovs in thier hole, took a quick photo and then disappeared into the start of the rush hour traffic, no cops, no hassle.

Evidence provided below:

user posted image

user posted image

Viper

vipermedic
  • vipermedic

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:43 PM Edited by vipermedic, 15 July 2008 - 01:20 PM.

QUOTE (deathdealer @ Jul 15 2008, 06:21)
I have another target:

My client killed a hooker in a secluded area but a paramedic by the name of johnny saw him and drove off. he's a white male in his 20's, he usually wears a paramedic outfit.

1.get a car bomb.

2. lure out the target by calling 911.

3.place the car bomb on the ambulance

4.detonate.

proof will be needed.

Your client is safe - Johnny died bravely in the line of duty.

I visited the Ambulance Station and while it was empty I broke in and read the rota to see when and where our guy was working next. It wasn't long before I saw all I needed to so I left, putting $10 in the tea fund for the rest of the paramedics as basically, they do a good job.

I drove to an isolated spot in Colony Island for the hit.

Unfortunately there had to be a victim for Johnny to treat, so I went to where an ex-girlfried parks her car when she shops and put an end to her miserable life. After calling 911 I waitied and sure enough Johnny turned up with his partner, Dave.

user posted image

Dave got out of the vehicle to treat my victim, leaving Johnny in the front. Perfect!

user posted image

I ran past the ambulance and put the bomb in place, retiring to a safe distence before detonation.

user posted image

Hey, they'll get a medal and a posh funeral at least...

user posted image

Viper

vipermedic
  • vipermedic

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:09 PM Edited by vipermedic, 15 July 2008 - 01:21 PM.

QUOTE (~PhusioN~ @ Jul 15 2008, 06:12)
Badass kid, heres $100 for your troubles.

Mission #3: Coppers

With my Super GT back I'm a happy man kid, but theres two police officers that have been keeping me down.

They are trying to blackmail me into cutting them some of the profits from my night club, but I don't share my money with some f*cks who are gonna cheat me out of it, I share it with honest folks who do me favors, someone like you.

I need you take these two coppers out, they patrol Albany Ave in their car, place a carbomb on them and then get out of there, I want you explode it when they are near a few civilians, I've got a lot of beef with the LCPD. Come back when your done, this is just the beginning.

Job done.

I made it a little more public though, just so the cops really get the message.

I went to a cul-de-sac near Albany Ave and whacked a suit to get police attention.

As usual they take ages to respond, and when they do there's a crowd around the area and 2 cops come at once!

As they park up to go see the body I slip a bomb in thier boot and wait for them to finish up at the scene and get back in thier cars.

There was still a large crowd gathered and they were strutting about trying to look cool getting into their car when BOOM - bye bye coppers!!!

user posted image

Viper

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2008 - 03:43 PM

Now that I have a fairly stable connection, the front page is updated!

You all have been quite busy!

MasterBlaster completed ~PhusioN~'s Cluckin' Hell mission for $300 and Kitteh's last Cavalcade for $250, as well as deathdealer's Bernardo Luciano for $200. All well done, albeit a little messy.

vipermedic has been incredibly busy and has moved from the 1k to 3k in his account in a single update! Here's why: $400 for ~PhusioN~'s "Bite the Gravel", $200 for rebalrouser's Homeless Lady, $250 for AssassinMessenger's Harry LeFoince, $200 for each of SJT's two workmen, $300 for ~PhusioN~'s "Coppers" mission, and $300 for deathdealer's Johnny the Paramedic. All great jobs, which is exactly why he received what he did.

Very finally, Synbios gained $250 from the well-executed kill of SJT's Security Guard.
----
SentinelXS, because you actually did collect the phone (Good job on that!), the actual contract money has been put into your account, (original $150 + $400).

SJT, I'm not including your kill of Panhandle Man because it sounds like you killed him before the contract was out, which doesn't count. Also, to answer any questions, you officially become a part of this organization (basically your name goes on the list) when you make your first kill. You don't have to and can simply post missions, but that's how you enter. Nothing else is necessary, but it would be appreciated if you followed the code of dress and transportation.
----

Thanks to the intel retrieved by SentinelXS, we've got more information than we ever expected to have. Richard Defuerza and Valerie Canta (as well as their still-living associate Tatiana Guzman) were part of a city-wide drug/prostitution ring. We've got most of the names and numbers, but not everything. For now, we're simply going to start from the bottom up. There are two new targets in addition to Tatiana Guzman now available.

Target(s): Jesus Gamboa + Sean Gimn (photo below)
user posted image
Location(s): Boat Yard on NW Charge Island (Jesus), Heliport (Sean Gimn)
Briefing: Hello assassins. Richard Defuerza, a recently exterminated target, was one of three middlemen for the aforementioned business. He worked with Valerie Canta and Tatiana Guzman in securing both funds and drugs for the operation. His coworkers, Jesus and Sean, work from different angles.
Jesus Gamboa is a well known sailing enthusiast who uses that to his advantage. He uses his Marquis to ferry in goods from Vice City, and offloads them at the Charge Island boat yard. To get rid of him, simply destroy his Marquis as it comes into view, sinking him and his supply line. If there's anyone in the boat yard, kill them too, as they are more than likely offloaders.
Sean Gimn, unlike his land and sea-faring partners, takes to the air. Nearly every week he goes up in a Helitour Maverick and scouts locations for deals as well as flying out to the mainland to do deals and exchange goods. Take him out when he's boarded the helicopter and away from the tours. Make it look like an accident, the best way being to take out his helicopter with your own. Pictures will be hard so all that is needed is a good description and a pre-assassination shot of his face for recognition.

Pay will be good.

SJT
  • SJT

Im a loser.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Jul 15 2008, 15:43)

Target(s): Jesus Gamboa + Sean Gimn (photo below)
user posted image
Location(s): Boat Yard on NW Charge Island (Jesus), Heliport (Sean Gimn)
Briefing: Hello assassins. Richard Defuerza, a recently exterminated target, was one of three middlemen for the aforementioned business. He worked with Valerie Canta and Tatiana Guzman in securing both funds and drugs for the operation. His coworkers, Jesus and Sean, work from different angles.
Jesus Gamboa is a well known sailing enthusiast who uses that to his advantage. He uses his Marquis to ferry in goods from Vice City, and offloads them at the Charge Island boat yard. To get rid of him, simply destroy his Marquis as it comes into view, sinking him and his supply line. If there's anyone in the boat yard, kill them too, as they are more than likely offloaders.
Sean Gimn, unlike his land and sea-faring partners, takes to the air. Nearly every week he goes up in a Helitour Maverick and scouts locations for deals as well as flying out to the mainland to do deals and exchange goods. Take him out when he's boarded the helicopter and away from the tours. Make it look like an accident, the best way being to take out his helicopter with your own. Pictures will be hard so all that is needed is a good description and a pre-assassination shot of his face for recognition.

Pay will be good.

I'll give it a go. icon14.gif

SJT
  • SJT

Im a loser.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (MasterBlaster @ Jul 15 2008, 05:32)

user posted image

Target killed.

Well during my search for a different target I came across the "Panhandle Man"
I put him down with one clean shot to the head. He was located at Charge Island.

Photo evidence.

user posted image

user posted image

Haza
  • Haza

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:35 PM Edited by Haza, 15 July 2008 - 08:40 PM.

i'm new but I will give that target (helicopter one) a go

all i need know is to find my Camera

damn i cant do my camera isnt here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users