Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
MasterBlaster
  • MasterBlaster

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:37 AM

NEW MISSION :

there are 2 women on the coast/beach in Beechwood City just south of the pool hall ...they are suspected russian spies posing as tourist and are taking pictures of the coastline...execute them by any means necessary and destroy their cameras

(no photos available)

SilentLink
  • SilentLink

The Silent Link - Assassin Watchman

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:07 AM

Target:
Anthony Hansen, Rookie Bouncer.
Description:
A client wishes this man gone due to personal reasons. Deal with it. Any unnecessary casualties will have consequences.
Note from Client: "The bouncers will attack anyone that provokes violence, and you cannot enter the strip club with weapons. I don't care HOW you deal with him, just make sure you do not harm any others.

*No Media Available*

Target:
Sr. Lt. Simon Weli, Prison Warden
Description:
A client wishes this man and his colleagues gone due to abuse during imprisonment. Deal with it. Any unnecessary casualties will not have consequences.
Alderney State Correctional Facility. Target is located inside the building that supervises the Prison Yard. He is usually standing in the middle with his colleagues around.
Note from Client: "This is not an easy task, the guards inside the prison are all heavily armed. I would strongly recommend taking them out from a 'suitable range' so to speak. "

*No Media Available*

danmark
  • danmark

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Jun 25 2008, 20:45)
[QUOTE=MasterBlaster,Jun 25 2008, 11:19]

Meanwhile: There's a guy being interrogated on the backstairs of the police station in Lancaster, NE Algonquin. He's unconcious at the moment, but when he wakes up he's gonna sing like a canary. Silence him!

my first stop was the gun shop in algonquin, i picked up a Combat Pistol and a Handgrenade (you never know cool.gif ). when i got out of there i saw that there was some guy getting arrested. i ran over there and took the police car. luckily the keys where still in. i drove of looking in rear-view mirror, too see the cop trying to catch me. when i got there i drove down to the parking lot, and headed up the stairs. there he was with 3 cops standing around him. i threw the grenade , and the blast killed 2 cops, while the 3rd where shooting at me. i pulled out my combat pistol and shot him 2 times in the chest. but to my horror the target where gone. i assumed that he where thrown out the window by the blast, but the only thing i could see when i looked down where 5 cops shooting at me. since i couldnt go down, i had to go up. when i got on the roof, i could see a police chopper. i got in and started the engine. when i where over the east river, i bailed out. now i had to swim. luckily i whernt spotted by the cop boats.

TARGET : PRESSUMED DEAD

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2008 - 01:56 PM

I already dropped him danmark. I was lucky too. For some reason, the cops didn't spawn around him when I came for him.

So, Steven "The Operator" Smith, Kahil bin-Youssef al-Ṣūr, the two female spies, Anthony Hansen, and Sr. Lt. Simon Weli are all still available targets. Good job to MasterBlaster for taking out Mr. X, I had tried but he didn't show up.

By the way, if you guys want to keep this thread as is or evolve it into some sort of gain-rank-gain-stuff sort of thread I wouldn't mind either. Just give me your opinion.

ratmandall
  • ratmandall

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 02:42 PM

This is a great idea for a thread props to the creator icon14.gif

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:56 PM Edited by OdDsOcK, 27 June 2008 - 06:12 PM.

Hey, thanks big guy! I like your avatar blush.gif

Feel free to participate!

UPDATE: The two Russian female spies have been eliminated. As said, they were on the beach taking pictures south of the pool hall. From the cliff-face right next to the road, I took them both out using a sniper. The first went down with a headshot, and the second one fled but I managed a gut shot that killed her.

Boonester
  • Boonester

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:51 PM

This is the best idea thread I've seen here! cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif gets 5 out of 5 cookies..

StonswayHigh75
  • StonswayHigh75

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 05:12 PM

Yeah, this is a cool idea. I've heard rumors of assassination side-missions in the game, but I haven't played far enough to encounter them yet. However, these custom missions work just as well.

I think this thread highlights one of GTA IV's most impressive improvements, which is the variety of clothes and accessories that are randomly generated for the pedestrians. It really does seem like every pedestrian is different, even if they share the same character mesh. Pedestrians have always played an important role in GTA, and the developers certainly deserve some credit for improving them.

Tie this in with the size and diversity of the city, and you have a huge, seemingly limitless pool of potential marks that could be posted. I could see a thread like this continuing on for months...

OdDsOcK: I think the thread is fine as it is. Although, I don't see how adding some ranking system/house rules would alter the concept of the thread in any dramatic way, having the option wouldn't hurt.

Elek-1138
  • Elek-1138

Pain; Redefined...

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 05:49 PM

Ill take Sr. Lt. Simon Weli.
It'll be done by tomorrow.

LouisJackson
  • LouisJackson

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Jun 27 2008, 00:24)
Nice job MWC, and Stonsway!

Infinite, I'll take the case (I didn't before because of the cops there). I'll also try to go after Mr. X, but anyone can take any of the marks.

Remember folks, the prison preacher is still available.

Here's another one just because.

Target: Kahil bin-Youssef al-Ṣūr
Description:
user posted image
Location: Building next to Booth Tunnel, West of the Alderney Safehouse and on the intersection of Rand Ave and Mahesh Ave (has slanted stairs). Here's a picture:
user posted image
Backstory: Long story short, it's time to create some racial profiling. A Middle-Eastern import/export group is cutting in on a client's business by bringing cheap, non-tarriffed goods into the country via illegal methods. Mr. al-Ṣūr is only a small part of this particular organization, but he's the perfect man for this task. This mission requires a specific manipulation of events.
Plan: You'll need a car bomb for this job. Upon seeing the mark, either dial 911 and call the cops beforehand or simply dive into a fistfight. If it's him, he'll fight back. Lure him into view of the officers you called or simply another cop on the street. Eventually, a cop car will collect him and the officer that arrested him. While they're distracted with putting him in the car, plant a bomb on the back of the police vehicle and blow it to hell when ready. Before we know it, subconscious persecution and profiling of Muslims will raise even more, cracking down on this gang's operations. My my, isn't paranoia sweet?

EDIT: I'd also like to thank all of you for the nice comments and working with this idea. I'm happy you guys like it!

good deatail

Boonester
  • Boonester

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:01 PM

However this thread needs proof of kills. Cell phone photos off the tv etc. Before and after shots. Gruesome headshots taken after the fact required. I may jump on this tonight but I haven't progress far into the game but I am in Algonquin.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:15 PM

I'm having some real trouble finding "The Operator," and the area he hangs out in is no help. I was attacked by three men on two separate occasions, the last one nearly resulting in my death when both assailants pulled Uzi's out on me. However, Sr. Lt. Simon Weli has been terminated. Or so I believe. Because there was no description for his person, I had to take two guards out. As previously stated, he was with a friend of his in the main guard tower talking. One was bearded and the other was clean-shaven. Both were white and of fair age. I managed to find a safe sniping spot just outside the east wall of the complex by landing a helicopter on some stacked cargo containers. From my post I could see through a wall-tower to the central one.

I spotted the two conversing guards and decided to take them both out. The problem was, one was facing me, the other wasn't and the one that wasn't was behind a pillar. Nevertheless, I took two shots and, like an idiot, missed between both of the guards as they talked casually. Maybe then I was boosted by my frustration but I pulled a headshot on the bearded guard as the other one stepped out of a dooray onto the balcony of the central hub. I put a round straight into his chest, dropping him for good. With little time to spare I jumped back into my helicopter, two police choppers on my tail as I had a three-star wanted level.

Eventually I lost the copters and crashed into the water to steal a dinghy so I could escape, but I didn't know it was manned already and it drove off, leaving me in the bay. Luckily, I was right next to land so I climbed straight into a parking lot and sped off in a Contender. After a few twists and turns, I had lost the cops for good. Now it's up to the client to determine whether I took out the right fellows or not.

FYI, a new mission has come in as well:

Target(s) and Description(s): Names unknown, homeless.
Location: A rusted-out Mule in the Acter Industrial Park. Picture below:
user posted image
Briefing/Client's Note/Backstory: This rusty old bugger has been an excellent hiding spot for any...objects of interest. Now, these vagrants are using it as a home. We can't risk them getting their grubby hands on anything that they can take for their own and use it or sell it. Teach the rest of their kind a lesson and clear them out. Make it obvious, but it doesn't have to be public. The method is up to you -- execution, hit-and-run, grenade, spray-n'-pray -- just make sure none of them run off.

By the by, it's not required but it certainly helps to have pictures of those to be killed. After-the-fact shots are not necessary but I am not against it. But "gruesome headshots" man? I think you're enjoying this for the wrong reasons...

dills
  • dills

Work it Carlton!

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:20 PM

The vagrants have been taken care of. After pulling up in my black Presidente, the pair began to flee. However, they were quickly put down with multiple shotgun rounds before covering a great distance. The following photo was taken of the pair before the police arrived on the scene (one is on the ground next to me and the other can be the seen just above my head):

user posted image

Great thread by the way, might make me play the game more often now. smile.gif

dutchcruijff
  • dutchcruijff

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (Boonester @ Jun 27 2008, 19:01)
However this thread needs proof of kills. Cell phone photos off the tv etc. Before and after shots. Gruesome headshots taken after the fact required. I may jump on this tonight but I haven't progress far into the game but I am in Algonquin.

Yeah pics would be good for the game

cookie.gif Good thread man!

dills
  • dills

Work it Carlton!

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (SilentLink @ Jun 27 2008, 11:07)
Target:
Description:
A client wishes this man gone due to personal reasons. Deal with it. Any unnecessary casualties will have consequences.
Note from Client: "The bouncers will attack anyone that provokes violence, and you cannot enter the strip club with weapons. I don't care HOW you deal with him, just make sure you do not harm any others.

*No Media Available*

Due to there being no media available it was not possible to leave everyone unharmed, all 3 bouncers had to be removed to ensure the target was dealt with. Each took several pistol shots to the torso and did not get up again.

Photo's of the crime scene (click for bigger):

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:27 PM

Awesome work dills. Let's hope these casualties are acceptable according to SilentLink.

Steven "The Operator" Smith has been terminated. After looking for several days around the Westminster Towers in North Holland, I decided to check out the Firefly Projects in Broker where it was said he did business in. Lo and behold, I encounter him almost immediately, taking me completely by surprise. The description matched him perfectly. Green undershirt, red and yellow coat, blue cap with black-rimmed glasses, and baggy pants.

Since this time I had traded in my Oracle for my black and white NRG 900, I quickly hopped off and plugged him in the back of the head. Unfortunately, the cops came too quick for me to take a picture but I confirm he is dead. On the way back I took Broker Bridge and, in an attempt to avoid a merging car, slammed into the back of another and tumbled for maybe 250 feet before stopping and then being hit by another car. Luckily, I survived, called Carmen, and got back home safely!

Here's another low-level hit:

Target(s): Dante Briggs, body guards (optional). Photo below:
user posted image
Briefing: Dante Briggs owns a large amount of illegal weapons and consequently owns a lot of respect. An FIB agent has decided it's a little too risky for his beloved organization to take this guy down, so they're offering the hit to us. Dante is the main target but the bodyguards are, as said, optional. He is never seen without his headphones or his thugs, but may not always be wearing a hat. Good luck.

dills
  • dills

Work it Carlton!

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:44 PM

Glad somebody finally got The Operator, I drove around for ages looking for him, he must of known I was after him and hid at a safehouse. icon13.gif

The same cannot be said for Sr. Lt. Simon Weli, Prison Warden. I landed my helicopter on the building adjacent to the main control center and spotted the target, flanked by his drones as the intel advised:

user posted image

However, 3 RPG shots later and all that remained of them was charred corpses:

user posted image

I feel bad using up all of the missions, I will start posting my own for you guys tomorrow. smile.gif

Elek-1138
  • Elek-1138

Pain; Redefined...

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:07 PM

I got a task for ya tounge.gif

Target: TERRoil Gas Station on Albany & Topaz, Lancaster, Algonquin

Location: TERRoil Gas Station on Albany & Topaz, Lancaster, Algonquin

Briefing: The Owners of the TERRoil Gas Station in Lancaster owe a lot of money to an associate of mine who wishes to remain nameless. They must be punished. Cause as much damage as you can to the gas station, with as many civilian casualties as possible. However, you MUST make it look like an accident.

dills
  • dills

Work it Carlton!

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:19 PM

Target: James "Goldey" Brookes
user posted image
Briefing: Goldey (right) and his partner Mike (left) run a medium sized drug manufacturing operation out of several apartments in Firefly Projects. Recently Mike had been wanting to expand the operation but met resistance from Goldey. This has led Mike to call in a hit on his own business partner in order for him to become the 'top dog' of their lucrative organisation. Goldey can be found outside Firefly Projects watching over the business, he dresses in golden coloured baggy trousers, a golden jacket and a golden chain hangs around his neck, hence his name obviously. If Mike is present as well, do not harm him if you wish to receive payment!

Target: Deon Cole
user posted image
Briefing: Deon Cole is the bartender at the Homebrew Cafe. He is a persistant user of marijuana and various other harder drugs and as such has racked up large debts to fund his drug use. He has constantly evaded paying his loan shark who has now had enough. He wants an example made of Deon, kill him execution style with a pistol shot to his head.

the1andonlyak47
  • the1andonlyak47

GTA IV FTW!

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 10:09 PM

Great thread man! cookie.gif

I'll have to try some missions some time, or make my own for u guys to try.

This idea of custom made assassinations expands on the small amount of assassination side missions that are on the game already.

laurennnx0o
  • laurennnx0o

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 11:11 PM

this is a really great idea. good job! cookie.gif

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2008 - 12:00 AM

Thanks fellas blush.gif

By the way, Kahil is still an open target. Check page one or two.

Oh, and I'll try to hit Mr. Cole right now. Back with pics!

laurennnx0o
  • laurennnx0o

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 June 2008 - 12:03 AM

Target: Will Hayes
http://i227.photobuc...ingszx3/091.jpg
http://i227.photobuc...gszx3/090-1.jpg
Location: Last seen outside of the Live Central Music Venue in Star Junction on Columbus Ave.
http://i227.photobuc...ingszx3/046.jpg
Backstory: Will Hayes is a middle aged man who runs a photography business. He was hired as an undercover police officer to take pictures of some local gangs.
Plan: Kill Will Hayes in any way possible to show the police who they are dealing with. Destory any evidence that remains in the camera. Use your imagination biggrin.gif

Day29
  • Day29

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 June 2008 - 12:22 AM Edited by Day29, 28 June 2008 - 02:19 AM.

Target: Denise Simone Robinson
Known Aliases: KittyKatt the Stripper/Dick Breath Denise

user posted image

Location: The Triangle Club, Coxsack Ave. in Northern Gardens, Bohan
user posted image

Primary Information: After moving from San Andreas, due to the recent apprehension of boyfriend, Carl Johnson, Denise moved to Liberty City with hopes to make it big. She had gotten involved with some big time Liberty City gang members and is now in major debt. Her 24 hours of sending in the money is up.

Secondary Information: Denise is now working for the Triange Club in Bohan as one of their signature strippers. She performs as a pole dancer and her shift begins at 11 o'clock on Thursdays. Mind you, Thursdays are Rich Gentleman's Night. Wear your best.

Don't forget to post pics of her assassination!

dills
  • dills

Work it Carlton!

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 28 June 2008 - 12:31 AM

Will Hayes has now been terminated. He was found outside the Live Music venue as advised and upon spotting me he fled. Several pistol shots into his back and two more into his camera and I fled the scene as the police were arriving.

user posted image

BasherTarr
  • BasherTarr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 June 2008 - 12:59 AM Edited by BasherTarr, 28 June 2008 - 01:07 AM.

Target: Gavin Wilson and the Grotti Turismo Dealership.
user posted imageuser posted image
Description: White male, middle aged, slightly gray hair. Usually in a business suit.
Location: Grotti Turismo Dealership. At the corner of Bismark Ave. and Pyrite St., East Middle Park, Algonquin. Across from the clothing store Perseus.
Backstory: One of our client's family members recently purchased a vehicle from the Grotti dealership, owned by Mr. Wilson. Soon after driving off the lot, the car burst into flames killing all inside. Our client believes that it was not an accident. Mr. Wilson has been known to work with the members of the "Lost" gang, a rival of our client's.
Plan: Mr. Wilson usually spends his day on the second floor of the dealership behind his desk. Our client would like you to give him a beating, then destroy as many Turismos in the building as possible before the police arrive. You must at least destroy the Turmiso on the display podium. Mr. Wilson must not be killed, only beaten, if you wish to receive your payment.

laurennnx0o
  • laurennnx0o

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 June 2008 - 01:09 AM

QUOTE (MasterBlaster @ Jun 27 2008, 09:37)
NEW MISSION :

there are 2 women on the coast/beach in Beechwood City just south of the pool hall ...they are suspected russian spies posing as tourist and are taking pictures of the coastline...execute them by any means necessary and destroy their cameras

(no photos available)

Both women have been terminated by a a shotgun round to the back of the head. then they're cameras were torched.

sorry no pictures, my camera is dead. confused.gif

Reincarnated
  • Reincarnated

feels good man

• Members

Posted 28 June 2008 - 01:26 AM

This topic has inspired me to make a banner for it,

user posted image

laurennnx0o
  • laurennnx0o

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 June 2008 - 01:28 AM

QUOTE (Reincarnated @ Jun 28 2008, 01:26)
This topic has inspired me to make a banner for it,

user posted image

Thats looks awesome. good job icon14.gif

YungMoney23
  • YungMoney23

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 June 2008 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (SilentLink @ Jun 27 2008, 11:07)
Target:
Description:

*No Media Available*

It was 6 o clock pm in lower Alderney. I rolled past the Honker strip club slowly at first in my Bronze "Hitman van"to get a feel for the surroundings and spotted the target carefully watching passer-by's. I then drove a little up the road til i could make a u turn. On my way back to the area i made sure i had a full clip in the desert eagle. I then pulled into the parking lot found a spot and got out with the car still running as to make a swift get a way. I approached slowly as to not get the target aggitated i then stopped and popped 3 bullets into the chest of the target. GONE! Almost instantly a wanted level was aquired and bouncers came running. I drove away in the hitman van and returned once again to the safety of the safe house. Mission accomplished.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users