Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
‹bermacht
  • ‹bermacht

It means Superior

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:14 PM

Thank you Linki. I assure you that the favour will most certainly be returned in the near future.

I have also recieved a new contract for anyone that may be interested:

Name: Frank Carlos
Nationality: American
Requirements: None, although a 'freak accident' would certainly minimize suspicion.
Reason for Assassination: An Ancelotti mobster turned FIB-Informant, Frank has information that could cripple organized crime in LC. Born in Liberty and of Sicilian descent, Frank became a mobster, for the money, and is voluntarily ratting his colleagues out... for the money. Not that he should ever get to spend it...
Appearance: Suit, short hair, plump.
Location: Drooling over Turismo's through the window of the Grotti dealer.

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

My gun is my word,uncensored of course.

• Members

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (E28 @ Tuesday, Aug 28 2012, 23:14)
Thank you Linki. I assure you that the favour will most certainly be returned in the near future.

I have also recieved a new contract for anyone that may be interested:

Name: Frank Carlos
Nationality: American
Requirements: None, although a 'freak accident' would certainly minimize suspicion.
Reason for Assassination: An Ancelotti mobster turned FIB-Informant, Frank has information that could cripple organized crime in LC. Born in Liberty and of Sicilian descent, Frank became a mobster, for the money, and is voluntarily ratting his colleagues out... for the money. Not that he should ever get to spend it...
Appearance: Suit, short hair, plump.
Location: Drooling over Turismo's through the window of the Grotti dealer.

Hit complete.I saw him near Grotti so I went inside,sparked a Turismo up and I rammed him down.I soon left the scene and everyone thought it was an accident.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:28 AM

Somebody should bump someone off sometime... or something...

Linki
  • Linki

Neonic

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:17 AM

^wink.gif Ha.

Name: Chin "Fatman" Gin
Ethnicity: Chinese
Requirements: Bullet/s to his stomach region specifically, no other area. This is important.
Appearance: Ponytail styled dark hair. Dark clothing. Overweight.
Location: Stomping around one of the two little pedestrian areas outside the entrance to the Broker Bridge, Chinatown.
Reward: $22 000

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

• Members

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (Linki @ Wednesday, Oct 24 2012, 07:17)
^wink.gif Ha.

Name: Chin "Fatman" Gin
Ethnicity: Chinese
Requirements: Bullet/s to his stomach region specifically, no other area. This is important.
Appearance: Ponytail styled dark hair. Dark clothing. Overweight.
Location: Stomping around one of the two little pedestrian areas outside the entrance to the Broker Bridge, Chinatown.
Reward: $22 000

Yeah I was roaming around in Chinatown in a Faggio,when I saw some guy in dark clothes,he was fat too.Decided to get in closer.Saw his ponytail and remembered him.Got my SW-MP10 out and made Swiss cheese out of his stomach.

Linki
  • Linki

Neonic

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

Nice to hear. Your payment has been transferred to your account.

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

• Members

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

I think this dying topic deserves a bump.

AdvanceTrak RSC
  • AdvanceTrak RSC

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (Elek-1138 @ Wednesday, Jun 25 2008, 19:26)
Ah this seems like fun. Ive got a story.

Are you sitting comfortably? tounge.gif

Anyway. I stole a helicopter from Helitours for this one, knowing ti would be useful. I headed straight for the Broker Bridge, and landed on the top of the Algonquin-side support thingy (Can't remember the name right now tounge.gif)
Pulling out my sniper I walked to the edge, being careful to not fall off, and took aim.
The mark should be walking towards Algonquin right about now. Then I saw her. A caucassian female with blonde hair. I was tempted to go for a headshot, but settled for a shot to the stomach. One shot and she was dead. She twisted in the air, leaving the gunshot facing away from me. Good.

Unfortunately, that was where my luck ran out.

I got back into the chopper and flew off, towards the East Borough Bridge, which I looped around and headed back for the broker Bridge. Knowing I should ditch the chopper, I though what better way than to smash it into the side of the Broker Bridge Tower. That was a brilliant idea.

Picking up speed I bailed soon befor the chopper hit the side of the bridge. I did not see the collision, however, as I misjuged the jump. Instead of landing under the bridge in the water, as I planned, I went over the bridge, hitting the fence on the side of the path. I died instantly. However,as if the game was spiting me, my lifeless body fell onto the road and was promptly run over by a taxi.

Damn that was fun. tounge.gif

That is an epic conclusion my friend

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

• Members

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

This needs to rise from the ashes.

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:26 AM

This topic is dying,'tis a shame.I guess nobody despises anyone enough anymore to want them dead ?

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

Livin' It Up At The Hotel California

• Members

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (EDMEISTERX @ Sunday, Mar 10 2013, 01:26)
This topic is dying,'tis a shame.I guess nobody despises anyone enough anymore to want them dead ?

People are too busy reading up about all the new GTA V information to care. Maybe its for the better though, how about a "Algonquin Assassin's" type of topic for Los Santos? Perhaps the OP will make a new topic for it, or someone else will. How about "Vinewood Hills Hitmen"? biggrin.gif

beneficial
  • beneficial

Buckwheats

• Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (MikeMyth @ Thursday, Apr 4 2013, 21:25)
QUOTE (EDMEISTERX @ Sunday, Mar 10 2013, 01:26)

People are too busy reading up about all the new GTA V information to care. Maybe its for the better though, how about a "Algonquin Assassin's" type of topic for Los Santos? Perhaps the OP will make a new topic for it, or someone else will. How about "Vinewood Hills Hitmen"? biggrin.gif

This was always an awesome thread. I'll probably participate really soon since I feel the need to play IV again. It's either that or drive myself crazy waiting til September now.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

I've been too long in these dark tunnels below this city. I should have left for my compound in the desert long ago.

What is up there? Will I remember? Will our work be remembered? Will I? How much of it/us/I was real? Does the sky still rain blood? If not; it must soon... 

Gentlemen, we meet in Los Santos...

deathdealer
  • deathdealer

The Yardies

• The Yardies

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:41 AM

so, is oddshock going to start a los santos assassins thread?

vipermedic
  • vipermedic

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:45 PM

Bretherin,

I have been watching, waiting, silently until the time came.

I lurked alone in the shadows of Los Santos now for too long...

Too long alone in this pit of hatred, despising every breath of putrid air I breath in this sickening place.

Join me bretherin, and let our order rise again!

Find me in GTA V Online in or around Los Santos - you will see me easily with my ASSN tag against my name or you can add me as a friend on PSN under the pseudonym vipermedic.

Join me so we may once again strike fear in to man at the sound of our name.....

Viper

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:48 PM

I'd love to see a Los Santos thread. It'd be good to see new and old writers come together.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users