Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
lostuser_2600
  • lostuser_2600

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (EDMEISTERX @ Friday, Mar 16 2012, 13:12)

This hit was very easy.
I reserved the top floor for a banket.
I stashed a silenced gun in the top floor.When I got up there I took the stashed gun and 2 silenced shots in the head did the trick.After that I threw the gun out of the window to the other side of the street.After that I pretended to panic and I ran out of the restaurant.Then I picked up my gun and I ran away from the area.
Mission Completed.

Wonderful work again brother, forgive me for the delay in transferring your payments, I was busy looking up information on a target.

There is another job coming down the line should from the same client, though due to the fact that Mr Dobbs and his wife has taken into hiding, they are proving harder to relocate.

LadyHaHa
  • LadyHaHa

Algonquin Assassin John Vera

• Members

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:28 PM Edited by LadyHaHa, 01 April 2012 - 03:33 PM.

Hello, my brothers & sisters! I have some questions to ask, since I'm new to Algonquin Assassins!

Can anyone do missions, and create missions?
Do you have to do the murders on GTA?

Maybe I sound pretty dumb... Haha!

bugoy
  • bugoy

Not interested in GTA anymore, sorry.

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:54 PM

Look bro, I sound pretty dumber.

Would anyone please make a SA version of this, maybe call it "Andreas Assassins" or something? There's a lot of dirtbags in the state I'd like to take care of.

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

Livin' It Up At The Hotel California

• Members

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:53 PM

Hello.. uh.. '' brothers ''. I am new to this ehm, game if you will. I haven't seen any people wanting hits lately.. Can someone please post some hits if any men need to be killed? I assure you I am the man for the job.

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

My gun is my word,uncensored of course.

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:14 AM

OK here is a hit, I can't do it myself,but you can do it.

Name:Joe McClain
Payment:10,000 $
Description:Joe changes his appereance.Should be walking calmly or sitting.
Location:Dukes,Twitchins Sugar.( The place where you whack off Dardan,the main Albanian loan-shark)
Reason:Lately been working with the mafia,but to shake attention off he's been giving info to the feds.Kill him before he reveals my name and location.
Misc:He will be sitting on a bench or walking.In the room in Twitchins Sugar factory,the room higher above with the breakabkle glass,I have left a sniper rifle.Take the rifle and shoot him from that room.He will be in the mini-park opposite of Twitcins Sugar.You can locate the park by looking at the large glowing Sprunk bottle.

Name:Vin Tampani
Payment:25,000 $
Description:Fat,maybe in a training suit.
Reason: The associate of Joe.Whack off Vin after you kill Joe.Vin also has info about me.Well he WILL have info.A package with the info is coming to Vin.
Misc:Make the postman fall asleep with chloroform,then take his clothes and the package.Go to Vin's mansion complex in Westdyke and kill Vin,but do it stealthy.There are many methods in how to do this.You could put a bomb in the pakage,you could slit Vin's throat without the guards looking (There are LOTS of guards),or anything else you may figure out,as long as you remain unsuspicious.After killing Vin,burn the info about me.Remember,that you can kill him any way you like,but it should be stealthy.

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:09 PM Edited by MikeMyth, 21 April 2012 - 07:27 PM.

QUOTE (EDMEISTERX @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 03:14)

Location:Dukes,Twitchins Sugar.( The place where you whack off Dardan,the main Albanian loan-shark)
Reason:Lately been working with the mafia,but to shake attention off he's been giving info to the feds.Kill him before he reveals my name and location.
Misc:He will be sitting on a bench or walking.In the room in Twitchins Sugar factory,the room higher above with the breakabkle glass,I have left a sniper rifle.Take the rifle and shoot him from that room.He will be in the mini-park opposite of Twitcins Sugar.You can locate the park by looking at the large glowing Sprunk bottle.

Reason: The associate of Joe.Whack off Vin after you kill Joe.Vin also has info about me.Well he WILL have info.A package with the info is coming to Vin.
Misc:Make the postman fall asleep with chloroform,then take his clothes and the package.Go to Vin's mansion complex in Westdyke and kill Vin,but do it stealthy.There are many methods in how to do this.You could put a bomb in the pakage,you could slit Vin's throat without the guards looking (There are LOTS of guards),or anything else you may figure out,as long as you remain unsuspicious.After killing Vin,burn the info about me.Remember,that you can kill him any way you like,but it should be stealthy.

I'm on it, I'll get back to you when they are dead, by the way can you give me more of a description for Joe?

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (MikeMyth @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 19:09)

I'm on it, I'll get back to you when they are dead, by the way can you give me more of a description for Joe?

Joe looks more like a middle-age or old man.Possibly a moustache.Most probably will be wearing street clothes or a suit.

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (EDMEISTERX @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 12:42)
QUOTE (MikeMyth @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 19:09)

Joe looks more like a middle-age or old man.Possibly a moustache.Most probably will be wearing street clothes or a suit.

Thanks. I'll get on it right now!

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

• Members

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:31 PM Edited by MikeMyth, 21 April 2012 - 09:34 PM.

I jumped in my modified Sultan (a.k.a Sultan RS) and, drove over to Creek Street by ''Twitchins Sugar''. My girlfriend called, I simply said I'd see ya at around 1:00 for lunch. I approached the factory, to my surprise the gate was open. I parked my car next to the stairs and climbed to the top. Sadly, the sniper wasn't there so, I grabbed my own from the trunk. I went upstairs and waited, sadly there was a cop, so I planned an escape route. I would kill the man when I spotted him then, I would run off not a trace of me left at the scene drive off and go to my sweet, sweet girlfriend.. Now to see if only it would work. I saw the man, he took out a cigarette and started for a walk. Suddenly there was a soft bang which I barely heard from up there and everyone started running. Whilst this happened I aimed to him whilst he was running. Fired and...

Success! He went limp then fell to the ground! I hurried down the stairs and left the scene before any cops noticed me.

Assassination Status: Joe McClain is deceased, no need to worry about this as*hole any longer!

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (MikeMyth @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 21:31)

I jumped in my modified Sultan (a.k.a Sultan RS) and, drove over to Creek Street by ''Twitchins Sugar''. My girlfriend called, I simply said I'd see ya at around 1:00 for lunch. I approached the factory, to my surprise the gate was open. I parked my car next to the stairs and climbed to the top. Sadly, the sniper wasn't there so, I grabbed my own from the trunk. I went upstairs and waited, sadly there was a cop, so I planned an escape route. I would kill the man when I spotted him then, I would run off not a trace of me left at the scene drive off and go to my sweet, sweet girlfriend.. Now to see if only it would work. I saw the man, he took out a cigarette and started for a walk. Suddenly there was a soft bang which I barely heard from up there and everyone started running. Whilst this happened I aimed to him whilst he was running. Fired and...

Success! He went limp then fell to the ground! I hurried down the stairs and left the scene before any cops noticed me.

Assassination Status: Joe McClain is deceased, no need to worry about this as*hole any longer!

Excellent... * evil Mr.Burns face*

I will wire the money to you'r account soon.

And when is someone going to do the contract on Vin Tampani....?!

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

• Members

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (EDMEISTERX @ Monday, Apr 30 2012, 10:40)
QUOTE (MikeMyth @ Saturday, Apr 21 2012, 21:31)

Excellent... * evil Mr.Burns face*

I will wire the money to you'r account soon.

And when is someone going to do the contract on Vin Tampani....?!

I will. I might need some more information on how he looks and the location.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:54 AM

Heyyy guyyyyyssss....

Sorry I haven't updated the front page in, well, forever. Blame it on IRL circumstances. I will try to make a note to do it tomorrow. Promise!

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:03 PM

Alright, hello again everyone.

First and foremost, the Open Targets Database has been updated. What that means will be made clear to you all shortly.

Now I see we have a bunch of "new" faces (new compared to when I was last here). For any of those who don't know, I'm the creator and leader of the Algonquin Assassins. That means any questions you have you can direct to me either through this thread or in a PM. I check GTAForums more than once daily, so you'll be sure to get an answer within 12 hours of asking something.

But before you ask something, read the first post on the first page of this thread! It has lots of nice information like rules, suggested attire, and most importantly, the Open Targets Database. The Open Targets Database is where you can find all the unfinished assignments that are still open for the taking! It isn't always 100% up to date, but as you can see, a lot of hits from even last year are still up there because they haven't been taken up and completed.

Now on to question time!

QUOTE (LadyHaHa)
Hello, my brothers & sisters! I have some questions to ask, since I'm new to Algonquin Assassins!

Can anyone do missions, and create missions?
Do you have to do the murders on GTA?

Maybe I sound pretty dumb... Haha!

You don't sound dumb! Perhaps confused and curious, but not dumb. My rules (not the ones on the front page) are that anyone can come here and create any number of assignments. You don't have to be an assassin first, because usually people who hire assassins are not assassins themselves, so what would be the point? Besides, some people just like posting targets and seeing what others do to eliminate them. However, you can only be considered an assassin if you complete an assignment! Otherwise you're just a client. After you take out a target and I approve the debrief, you're officially considered an Algonquin Assassin. Don't feel pressured to become one though!

Also, yes you have to go in-game and kill the target! Otherwise what's the fun of it?! The whole point of this thread when I first made it was to add something new to the game that would keep replay value by being dynamic and interesting.

QUOTE (bugoy)
Look bro, I sound pretty dumber.

Would anyone please make a SA version of this, maybe call it "Andreas Assassins" or something? There's a lot of dirtbags in the state I'd like to take care of.

That's a wonderful idea that has been discussed before in regards to both GTA V and Red Dead Redemption. I never started a San Andreas group because this one was busy enough for me and I did not want to dominate the idea. That is why there are RDR and GTA V Assassins groups, but the people who set them up have asked for my blessing/permission so I could know they weren't trying to copycat me, but they were just trying to expand AA and they wanted to do it if they could. If you want to try making an AA branch in San Andreas, you have my permission, just give me credit for the original idea! Otherwise, run it however you want to.

QUOTE (MikeMyth)

Hello.. uh.. '' brothers ''. I am new to this ehm, game if you will. I haven't seen any people wanting hits lately.. Can someone please post some hits if any men need to be killed? I assure you I am the man for the job.

Good thing I mentioned the Open Targets Database so we don't have to cover that again, because that's exactly what you're looking for! Also, if you're uneasy about getting into the roleplay aspect, don't feel pressured. Some people create personas and write through them while others take assignments as simply something to do in the game.

Speaking of getting into it...

EDMEISTERX, while your presence is very much enjoyed and desired here, I would like to reiterate that all hits must be carried out in-game and debriefings (that is, reporting what happened) should accurately describe what happened. Therefore, kidnapping an NPC and having someone from an insane asylum "do stuff to him" isn't really possible in the game as far as I'm aware. It is all well and good to take artistic liberties at certain points, but please do try to keep with what is actually possible in the game as far as killing targets!

Mariquischacha, long time no see. It's nice to have you back. Why don't you knock off some year old targets? Their numbers are long past up.

Linki
  • Linki

Neonic

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:00 AM

...Bump?

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2012 - 06:16 PM

Brothers, I have been away for a long time, but I'm back now.

I've spent all of this time laying low outside of Liberty City, well, outside of the country actually, to try and shake off any nosy LCPD or FIB officers who may or may not have been on my tail, trying to arrest me to give up information on the Algonquin Assassins.

Anyway, I'm not here to take down a target, I'm here to give one instead.

Name: Rob
LOC: Higgins Helitours, Lower Algonquin.
Connections: N/A.
Reason for hit: After spending such a long time away from LC, I decided to go and take a tour of Liberty City from the skies in order for me to regain my bearings, so to say. I boarded a tour helicopter and the pilot was a gentleman named Rob, or so I thought he was a gentleman. Through out the flight he was cursing tourists and anyone from outside of the city, he even had a go at me. He flew precariously close to buildings and bridges, and laughed whilst I panicked at his reckless flying skills. After the flight he charged me a ridiculous cost of $2000, which I refused to pay, thus leading to the phoning of the police who demanded I pay him after he claimed I "verbally abused him". Now I am barred from Higgins Helitours whilst Rob is still working there, and he has even placed a restraining order on me. Make him pay.
Appearance: Before I was removed from the premises by the boys in blue, I took a sneak photograph of the target. Click here.
More info: It has recently come to my attention that this Rob fellow looks pretty much the same as all of the other Higgins Helitours pilots. I've noticed though that he is always that only helicopter left at the site after all of the other tourists take to the skies in other helicopters. So to take down this target, wait for all of the other tour helicopters to take off first, he will be the last one left.

Also I would like it if whoever is to take down Rob were to dispose of his body in the water surrounding the site, and also blow up his helicopter.
Reward: $5000 - $2000 that an assassin deserves more than this lowlife cockroach, plus $3000 that I recently withdrew from an offshore bank account of mine.

Good luck!

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:55 AM

NEW TARGET
Name: P. James Utak
Nationality: African
Reason for Assassination: This guy's pretty tough. He organizes illegal poker games and has a few boys running racketing here and there, so he's well known. However, he made the mistake of watching
Appearance: Overweight, security guard uniform, black hair, black pants, watch,
Requirements: No explosives.

Have fun!

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:55 PM

P. James Utak is no more.

Luckily enough I was using the loft in the building Utak works in, so I didn't need to go far in order to take this target down.

After making myself at home in said loft after spending so much time away from Liberty, I decided to check up on the old hit list on the AA's page, and saw this target.
"Easy" I thought to myself as this was the same gentleman who kindly said "Hello" to me when I walked through those doors. Picking up my guns I took the elevator to the ground floor and equipped my trusty 9mm instantly. Utak was facing away from the elevator so I was able to sneak towards him, aim towards the side of his head, and pull the trigger making for a quick, yet messy, kill. The bullet entered through one side and exited through the other side of his head, then lodged itself firmly into the wall beside him, now painted an impromptu dark red. Blood slowly dripped down the wall as Utak's body lay on the floor in a slowly forming pool of red. Bystanders in the lobby screamed, ran to the doors and some took cover whilst I entered the elevator once again and went back up to the loft. I used the fire escape to make my getaway from the scene of the crime, and once outside I mixed with the panicking citizens and left the area whilst an ambulance shot past almost as fast as the bullet I shot through Utak. Hailing a passing cab a few blocks away I traveled to the other side of town, and kicked myself as now I have to find another safehouse to use.

I wonder if the LCPD are still watching my old Middle Park East residence?

Assassination complete.

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

• Members

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:40 PM

Mr.Rob is gone.I drove up to the helitours and I waited for every other heli to take off.I took a tour with Rob.While we were over water I shot Rob and I dived out of the heli with dead Rob.Before I started the flight,I planted a bomb in the heli.When I dived out of the heli,I set the bomb off.The heli is underwater,and so is Rob.Hit complete.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (EDMEISTERX @ Saturday, Jul 7 2012, 13:40)
Mr.Rob is gone.I drove up to the helitours and I waited for every other heli to take off.I took a tour with Rob.While we were over water I shot Rob and I dived out of the heli with dead Rob.Before I started the flight,I planted a bomb in the heli.When I dived out of the heli,I set the bomb off.The heli is underwater,and so is Rob.Hit complete.

Very nicely done. The $5000 earned from that hit has now been put into an offshore bank account for your spending. icon14.gif

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:27 AM

Nicely accomplished Alex, have to say I was impressed with that one. You get nothing! cause I didn't give out a reward so have this pixelated cookie: cookie.gif .

LetsPlay55
  • LetsPlay55

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:55 PM

I REALLY hate to sound stupid, but where or how are you all killing these people do you need XBOX Live/PSN??

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (LetsPlay55 @ Monday, Jul 9 2012, 15:55)
I REALLY hate to sound stupid, but where or how are you all killing these people do you need XBOX Live/PSN??

Nope, just a copy of GTA IV or one of the episodes (TLAD, TBOGT) and a good eye to find the pedestrian(s) matching the description given by the hit giver.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2012 - 01:19 AM

Hey ladies and germs,

Sorry I haven't been in a while.

El Zilcho has informed me that this subforum is now erasing forever any threads that drop below page 2. If you'd like to see this thread kept around, please keep posting in it, just make it useful! El Zilcho suggested asking mods to re-pin the thread, so I urge you all to try that if you feel it will be worth your while.

If this thread dies then that's the course life has taken, but it would always be nice to have this around to look at and go through again some day.

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

• Members

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:01 PM Edited by MikeMyth, 06 August 2012 - 11:03 PM.

Here is a target then.
Name: Jermane Huff
Nationality: African-American
Description: He has a very large mustache/beard going around most of his face below his nose. He is a high ranking fire fighter he is seen here with his Chief.
Location: He can be found at several fire departments in Liberty City, due to the fact that he is in a new program, he is switching departments, helping other firemen. If my intel is correct he will be found Broker, Rotterdam Hill Fire Department. If not you can try other fire departments in Broker. Here is a picture of the fire station in Rotterdam Hill.
Reason for Assassination: He was an "inside" guy for the Russian Mafia. Whenever there was a fire which needed to be covered up he would be called, taint and hide the evidence that there was a fire intentionally started. This was convenient for the Mafia, being they could take care of the problems while covering up, simple as torching the place that needed to be attacked. Gangs like the North Holland Hustlers crackhouse's were quickly torched, sometimes killing people. A hit has been put on Jermane Huff by the Hustlers , and I ask that he be handled quickly.
Requirements: The Mafia has gotten news of our hit, so if you can try to dress like one of the Russian mobsters, attack Huff inside, hand to hand combat, then while he is on the verge of being knocked out stabbed him.
(Optional requirement): To send a message set Huff on fire, as a sign that his work backfired, an extra two thousand dollars will be deposited into your account.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:43 PM Edited by AlexGTAGamer, 06 August 2012 - 11:50 PM.

Jermane Huff has been dealt with.

After reading about this fellow and the requirements for this hit, I knew I was going to really enjoy this job.

I shut my laptop down, threw on a change of clothes that would disguise me as a Russian mafia goon, and traveled over to the Rotterdam Hill fire building to deal with Jermane.

When I reached said destination I found Jermane talking to some other FDLC guys, so I barged into them disrupting their little conversation, which resulted in them walking away, but not before they gave me looks of disgust, to which I gave them back. However, Jermane was walking away from me with his little buddies, so whilst his friends had their backs to me I struck him with a right fist to the back of the head, only I though his buddies had their backs to me. As I began to engage in a fist fight with Jermane some other FDLC crewmen ran over to me to protect their friend. I did not with to kill, or injure, these people who chances are have no idea what Jermane is involved in, so I pulled out a pistol to scare away the lads, which promptly worked, only it sent the target running too. I had no choice then but to shoot him in the leg bringing him down to the ground on the pavement outside of the building. Civilians began to panic, and unluckily enough Liberty City's Finest were quickly on the scene, so I had to finish this before I was dragged downtown, or a large scale gunfight were to ensue. So, without thinking I pulled out a molotov cocktail and threw it at Jermane before he was even able to get to his feet. He began rolling around screaming in pain on the pavement ablaze whilst LCPD officers began to fire at me, I tried to dodge their bullets but I was struck in various parts of my body by their bullets, although all I can say is thank heavens for body armour. I jumped into my waiting car and put my foot down hard on the accelerator tearing out of the area whilst bullets still whizzed over my head and struck parts of my car. I took a quick glance in the mirror and saw Jermane's charred corpse on the pavement still smoldering, the boys in blue not even giving a single damn about him. I made my way to the nearest pay n' spray to get my vehicle fixed and to lay low from the cops, and after that dropped my car off at home, changed my outfit back to my usual Perseus suit, and took a gentle stroll around the neighborhood, happy that another target had been taken down. I smiled and tried to think of a quip to make, but nothing came to mind.

Assassination complete.

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:44 PM

A job well done. You will find $6000 dollars in your account.

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:55 AM Edited by AceRay, 09 August 2012 - 08:31 AM.

Keeping the thread alive people! Decided I'm going to do a storyline sorta here so keep with me.

Name: Errol Muller Jr
Nationality: American
Reason for Assassination: Good friend of the Albanian leader, Jetmir Tomasi, often sets up drug deal for them. However, he ratted them out to the police with friend Miles Grady when corrupt cop Richard Panzer blackmailed him and threatened to kill Tomasi. Muller is planning on escaping but if we can get to him first that would be great. Tomasi wants blood! Oh yeah, and he also has friends in the Lost who might start a war with the Ancelloti family because the drugs were bought from the Triads and the Lost delivered them and had a deal with the Albanians to distribute them. Muller organized that. But now that Muller will die, Lost Vice President Travis Covington will get angry and write nasty things on Anceloti mob boss Mario Punchinello's Facebook page, sparking a war. (yeah, all those people will probably be targets in the future, just getting some names out there).
Appearance: White male, black jacket and black shirt, jeans, grey hair and moustache
Requirements: Shotgun to the head, please.
Reward: You pay ME 500$, assassinations are hard to set up these days.

Name: Miles Grady
Nationality: American
Reason for Assassination: Muller's childhood friend, knows almost everything about him and will certainly take his info to the man upstairs. Can only be assassinated during the day, he works a night shift so he can support his family since his wife died of disease and also to raise the money to help children in Africa and build wells, spending the rest of his time teaching orphans to read and donating his blood. That, and saving puppies from a hard life by raising them in his home, he sold all his family heirlooms and personal professions to keep it afloat. Oh, sorry, am I making you feel bad for killing him?
Appearance: White male, white shirt over red of black t shirt with black pants. White/balding hair

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

4th Generation Corsino Capo Crimini

• Members

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:39 PM

I thought I could help out. I used to be in the KGC so I know a bit about contract's.

Contract Name Errol Mueller Jr.
Age 56
Nationality American
Assassin Agent 111
Status Assassinated
Location Hove Beach

For a man who is wanted by the Albanians he sure wasn't scared of walking in the open streets of Hove Beach. As I parked my Black Cognoscenti in front of the Russian Clothing Store, I made my way towards Iroquois Ave to begin the search for the target. I soon found what looked like the description of the target but I couldn't be sure, I blended in with the crowd to see if I can get a closer look and it was him. Another reason why I confirmed it was him is because he was talking on his cellular phone warning someone to escape the city, the conversation went on for about an hour and Errol walked into an alleyway to a parked car. I pulled out a Winchester Pump Action Shotgun and shot a shell at point blank range at his head and I dumped the body in a nearby dumpster and setting his vehicle on fire.

Errol Muller Jr. - Assassinated

• # of completed contracts - 1
  • Current funds - $0

‹bermacht
  • ‹bermacht

It means Superior

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:41 PM Edited by E28, 27 August 2012 - 09:19 PM.

I hope you don't mind if I steal your formatting Dr-Mayhem. tounge2.gif
Contract Name Miles Grady
Age mid 50s
Nationality American
Assassin Agent E
Status Assasinated
Location Bohan
A new day, a new assassination. I may be new in Liberty, but where there's people, there's targets. Stepping outside, I realised my car had dissapeared. Again. No matter, as I hailed a cab, and gave the driver the address. One cab ride later, I found myself stood outside a dingy Bohan apartment. I saw the target immediately, giving money to a crazy guy who was ranting about how the end is near. Well, the end is certainly near for a certain someone. Whipping out my Desert Eagle, I fire a quick shot to the head. Unfourtanately, a cop heard the gunfire and came running round the corner. I dived into an apartment building and went through the back, before coming out on another street. Well, that was easy. I hotwired some idiot's Feltzer (who leaves the top down in an area like Bohan?) and headed back to Algonquin. I stopped at Cluckin' Bell and treated myself to a fowl burger. They may fill these things with sh*t, but they sure taste good...

Miles Grady - Assassinated
  • # of completed contracts - 1
  • Current funds - $0

And a contract:

Name: Vladimir Putaski
Nationality: Albanian
Special Requirements: Do a drive-by from a Jamaican gang car (Huntley or Voodoo) and make sure the Albanians see you.
Reason for Assassination: An Albanian racketeer who spends most his time bullying shopkeepers in Hove Beach. He has friends in high parts of the Albanian mob, and they would be very pissed off if another gang were to say... kill him. I have a client planning to invest in some property around Hove Beach, and nothing drives down real estate prices like a gang war. Except a plague of course, but that may be going to far in this case.
Appearance: White male, balding hair, failed comb-over, jeans.

Linki
  • Linki

Neonic

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:46 AM

Vladimir won't be a problem for you anymore, E28:

I saved the targets info on my phone and left my Bohan safehouse. It was a nice sunny morning. I took a cab to the Jamaican cafe near the Broker/Dukes expressway. I found a gang styled Huntley, and jacked it. Once I made it to the laundromat in Hove Beach, I parked in a quaint garage lot across the road from it. I checked the info on the phone again and memorized the target's description. I did some recon and went into the laundromat on foot, and soon enough I had located him inside; he was sitting on a chair right next to the entrance door. I quickly crossed the road back to the Huntley and got in. Starting up the engine, I switched the radio to Massive B, which blared loud and proud - the witnesses would make no mistake who it was.

I parked right next to the business. I poked the SMG out the window and fired at the glass door. It snapped open. Screams and shouts aired. The target bolted, moving inside the laundromat away from the door. I reversed back so I could get a clear view, smashing into a car behind me. A gang-member fired back at me from inside the laundromat, with the target behind him. I returned fired. The SMG eliminated the man, and the remaining bullets caught the target, making him fall down. I wasn't sure he was dead, though. The drive-by sparked a civil war in the streets with the gangmembers, cops and me. I high-tailed it around the corner, past the Pay 'N' Spray and made another couple turns into the back area of the laundromat. I quickly checked to see if the target managed to escape out back - he didn't. Vladimir Putaski is terminated.

I drove the Huntley away from the scene and planted it back in Jamaican turf for good measure. I took a cab to an internet cafe in Broker a couple blocks away from the scene and am now typing this to you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users