Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (Mati @ Wednesday, Oct 26 2011, 12:53)
The Unknown Woman
Build: Skinny
Appearance: Red haired, hat, a necklace, often seen with a brown jacket, jeans and pink shoes.
Location: Middle Park East, on the corner between Pyrite St. and Albany Avenue.
Reason for assassination: My belief of that woman stalking me; must be a fed.
Description: My goons have reported of seeing a fairly young woman hanging around Middle Park East and following my men, just after their taught someone how to ''sleep with the fishes''. She could be an undercover cop or simply a member of a rival family. I can't take any chances, that woman must be taken care of.
Preferably kill her from a distance and make as less head as possible.

Its been two weeks since my discharge. My savings are running low and I can't seem to find good employment. Damn economy. I heard of this organisation through a friend of a friend. High pay for what I'd been doing for the last five years. I knew it was wrong but god knows I needed the money so I took the contract. The following morning I packed my M40 rifle into its case, withdrew the last of my cash and hailed down a cab. Last time I was in Algonquin was the night before basic training so I thought it best to get a native to show me around. I asked the cabbie to drive around Middle Park East a couple of times and he started going on about how his Pa used to own property around there. I wasn't paying attention. I was too focused on finding the target and looking for a good place to set up my rifle. The contract said to kill her from a distance. The cabbie kept yapping as we pulled up to the lights on Pyrite St., I still wasn't listening until he started talking about the Liberty City Museum of Natural History. My ears perked up and I gazed at the magnificent building in front of me. I asked him if it was open and he replied that it was closed for renovations. Like that I threw $70 onto the seat and hopped out of the taxi, jogging towards the museum. The roof provided the perfect vantage point over the corner of Pyrite St. and Albany Avenue. I approached a side door and as I opened it, the street noise was drowned out by construction workers and their machinery repairing one the lower floor. I walked through trying not to look suspicious and then the foreman called out to me, shouting that there aren't supposed to be any museum employees inside. I swiftly and nervously claimed that I was the deputy curator and that I needed to collect some papers from my desk. The idiot believed me and I could continue the task at hand. The upper floors were deserted, the exhibits covered by sheets and I walked calmly to the roof access staircase. Setting up the sniper rifle, I waited but it wasn't long before I saw the target, or at least who I thought was the target. The description was vague, I saw plenty of women wearing similar clothes or with similar hair except only one stood out. It was an overcast day, no need to wear a cap. She walked coolly down the street, but somehow she just seemed out of place. I adjusted my sights and steadied my aim but I couldn't pull the trigger. She'd done nothing to me and I was about to end her life for it? I contemplated leaving but then I thought about that pay check and how much I needed it. I held my breath, aimed for her head and pulled the trigger. BANG. She fell to the ground with a thud. Suddenly everyone around began to scream and run, cars sped off in different directions causing one or two minor collisions. I panicked and thought I'd killed the wrong person but that was when I noticed. There were cops all over the place. I saw un-marked police cars pull out of alleyways and a surprising amount of uniformed officers were on the scene far too quickly. It was definitely the victim, I could even see the ear piece hang out of what was left of her head. Looks like you've got a fed problem buddy. In seconds I striped down my rifle, packed it away and hastily walked over to the stairs.The construction noises were still going on inside so I assumed they hadn't heard what had just happened. I was feeling cocky as I walked towards the exit and thought I'd just got away with the perfect crime until I say two cops in the corner of my eye speaking to the foreman. I wasn't taking any chances so I grabbed a high-vis jacket which had been slung over a barrier and tried to pass myself off as a construction worker. It wasn't too hard. Kept my head down low and made for the exit. I got outside and could still hear the sirens as I threw the jacket into a nearby trash can and calmly walked towards the nearest subway station to get a train back to Broker.

The Unknown Woman (Fed) - Deceased

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:38 PM

Ivory Tower (the Death of Qasim Jaffar)
Finale - 100th Hit
Tour de Force - Part 1 of 2

Qasim Jaffar

I left the penthouse in Algonquin with my professional expertise as sharp as ever. The rooms of my penthouse had been striped bare, all my earthly possessions transferred to my new home. It was to be my final assignment before leaving the city I had called my home for the past 4 years, the city where I had become arguably the most notorious, professional and successful assassin in modern criminal history. I would be taking a leave of convalescence, readying myself for my nefarious future beyond Liberty City. But first, I would collect on a final job. The assassination of the Saudi real estate mogul Qasim Jaffar - A man accustomed to living in his own ivory tower, a real estate mogul whose many enemies had finally had enough.

All the many cars and organisation resources which I had so commonly drawn upon in times of need were being packed up; only my Huntley Sport remained outside my safehouse. I drove it to Northwood Promenade, just under the bridge which connected Algonquin with Bohan. In the Huntley I had brought the last of my weapons which hadn't been disposed of already - a rocket launcher, a sniper rifle and a small SMG. I parked next to to the water and awaited the clockwork routine of Qasim; his helicopter would fly overhead at precisely the right time to meet his demise head on. I would be waiting with my sniper rifle and launcher ready. Today, I was deviating from the briefings recommendation of waterborne assault. At the last minute, I had decided that not only was it impractical to acquire a boat this late in my 'evacuation', but also that a surprise attack from the ground would give me a better angle and much less chance of being spotted in the open water.

Not matter how many times I had previously killed, I couldn't help have a bit of "stage fright" on this brisk autumn afternoon. My final hit would be a slightly poignant grand finale but also a risky endeavour, my trail no doubt phenomenally long by now. A large part of my motivation for moving from Liberty City was that law enforcement was no doubt catching on again, old troubles with the FIB threatening to be renewed afresh. The spectre of 100 was too strong to resist, I had to stay, if only for this milestone and then be gone into the shadows like a whisper in a crowded room.

Qasim's security on the bridge above was dangerous, I had to move quickly. When his Helitours chopper appeared from over the water, I readied myself. As I peered through the scope, my intuition sent a shiver down my spine. Something was wrong? Probably nothing. I brushed it off and just as the helicopter neared the Northwood Heights Bridge, I opened fire. The bullets pelted the cockpit relentlessly, slicing through both the pilot and some of his passengers - I couldn't be certain if Qasim had been hit so I continued firing indiscriminately. Despite his injuries the chopper pilot clung onto his life, as well as the control of his vehicle. He somehow wrestled admirably and kept the chopper from plummeting into oblivion. I was irritated to say the least. Once my sniper rifle rounds were expended, I readied to switch to the launcher. That's when it all began to go wrong.

Sirens flared up and police were on the scene all too quickly. They must have been tipped off! Their response caught me off guard, with officers and snipers from behind me and above the grassed roadside opening fire. The trees and fencing in the way obscured their aim and saved my hide, but I knew I had to complete my mission despite the change of plans. The police had been expecting me from the water (by boat no doubt) as their positioning reflected this oversight; my choice to attack from the promenade seemed to have been my saving.

With no time to waste, I shouldered the launcher and lined up the sights with the helicopter. It was losing altitude, close to hitting the Bridge itself. It's pilot was no doubt succumbing to his wounds, his composure slipping. Above I could hear the security shouting and coordinating efforts with the police, shocked by my ground attack. I held my breath as Qasim's helicopter rose slightly over the bridge and revealed itself to me. This was it. Now or never.

I pulled the trigger and the rocket surged forward with an almighty racket. As the smoke cleared from around me, I was able to admire my masterful aim. The rocket impacted dead centre on the helicopter's body, engulfing it in high explosive and blowing it to smithereens. The body of the chopper was totally ruined, and chunks of torso and limbs flew off from the fireball in a macabre display of death. 5 or more men, reduced to fish feed. Goodbye Mr Jaffar.

Qasim Jaffar - Eliminated. Hits Completed - 100.

My success was sweet but it threatened to be horrendously short lived. The police were adapting and moving down from above. I ran to my Huntley but realised I was too far to just run for it. I ducked for cover by the waterside and whipped out my SMG. Spraying and praying, I hit the fool hardy officers coming down the hill first, moving and shooting in one fluid motion I worked my way to my getaway car before flinging the sniper and launcher inside. I jumped in while firing, expending the magazine and reloading. As I prepared to drive forward, the sh*t truly hit the fan.

A police Maverick rose ominously from overhead, as a police cruiser flew forward and blocked my escape route down the promenade. I would have to improvise. I completed the reload like some slow motion action Zen master, and proceeded to kill the last two officers who had got the slightest glimpse of my face. I reversed over the last one, and J turning away I skidded back around and sped in the opposite direction on the derelict promenade. Bullets from the chopper riddled the car, and one pierced my left shoulder. Wincing in pain, I accelerated away.

The chase that followed was vicious. Patrol cars followed from the roads above and the helicopter kept me trapped between the devil and the deep blue sea, quite literally. I skirted the thin track at high speed, dodging bullets as I had done so masterfully before. The cops had been tipped off, and were prepared for this eventuality at least partially. They were coming in force. Their pursuit was admirable and one of the most spirited fights I've ever had on my hands before - but I would not lose now.

Every gear shift, every movement of my body was strained with adrenaline. I exited the promenade near the AoD clubhouse, but the police were waiting. I was barely able to manoeuvre my Huntley into a hiding spot behind the buildings adjacent. The helicopter hovered overhead blinded by the overpass; it's venomous machine guns useless. I waited with baited breath, blood starting to stain my suit jacket. Was I successful in my ruse?

A bullet shattered the back window. They had found me. Officers starting flooding toward the alley. They cold taste the arrest. Not today. My foot crashed down on the pedal and I flew forward. I'd have to lose them the old fashioned way. Screeching through clouds of burning rubber I flew past the clubhouse and barely avoided a collision with a patrol car. My hiding hadn't been successful, but the delay had lost the majority of immediate squad cars and thrown off the chopper. Now was my chance. Pedal to the metal, I drove at full speed through the dark streets, as the sun set and the traffic remained heavy. My vehicle was limping, smoking and in a horrendous state. A few vehicles kept a visual but even in it's sorry state the Huntley Sport delivered me to safety.

I barely made it away from my ground pursuers, let alone the helicopter. When I finally parked near the Golden Pier in Southern Algonquin, my steering was near crippled. The sirens were close by. Lost and confused, but almost upon me nonetheless. I dragged the weapons from the vehicle, and stumbled toward my back up car. A white Coquette glistened in the crisp night air. I slipped in, and got out of there just in time to see squad cars piling up into the Goldren Pier car park behind me. Too late boys, once again.

Once my injuries had been attended to that night, I had little time to celebrate my success. For someone had betrayed me to the police, someone had warned Qasim and had his security wait for me like a pack of dogs. They had been totally ready to either arrest or kill me when I came by boat, exposed and weakened by the tongue of a deceitful man - my decision to come by car being the only thing which saved me from certain defeat. The ambush was despicable. But I knew deep down who was to blame, and it was something I would had to rectify before I flew the coup.

There could be only one adversary. The one person who could engineer such a large law enforcement ambush, the one person who would think they could ambush me. A man whose experience with me gave him the advatnage; or so he had thought.

Someone I thought trustworthy, someone who had long before saved my life in the struggle against the TPD, and now, for whatever reason, had found his price.

Agent Chambers of the Federal Investigation Bureau.

http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1059405997

http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1059426827

To Be Continued...

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:42 PM

Thank you on taking care of my small problem there, my organization is very grateful. A fair amount of money is currently being transformed to your bank account.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 28 October 2011 - 03:30 PM

Magnum Opus
Agent Chambers - 101st Hit
Tour de Force - Part 2 of 2

My iFruit phone rang loudly. I flexed my aching shoulder slowing before answering. It was Agent Chambers. My voice masker activated, I spoke into the receiver. The die was cast.

"Hello Agent Chambers." I spoke quietly but with a depth of venom to my voice.

"Ah my hitman friend! I got a message on my answer machine, it was an electronic voice telling me to call this number. Should have known who it'd be. How've you been since we helped you out of that scrap?" He wasn't fooling me.

"You know very well how I've been. You set me up." I spoke sharply but calmly, straight to the point. Chambers breathed lightly.

"It didn't have to come to this. I was hoping you'd disappear, get off the grid long ago. You did great work on the TPD, I didn't want to turn on you. Sure, you're a menace but it never needed to come this far. Something kept you holding on, kept you in Liberty City. Jaffar was an important man here; his influence goes right to the top. Ochoa wants the man responsible incarcerated, if not dead. You're lucky you got out of there when you did. As soon as I got the tip that Qasim was in trouble, I knew your organisation was responsible. I got your briefing from a source of mine, and we moved on you. I had to act - I'm an officer first, and ally later. Our days of care free cooperation are long gone and you know it."

"I'm not hurt by your actions. But I now know I was wrong to have given you leeway, I'm going to have to deal with you severely Chambers." I retorted. His morality was flimsy and weak, most probably based around him chasing a promotion. His kind never last long when I was around.

"Ha, you make me laugh. You think that I'm at risk from you? Please. I've got this whole case wrapped up." His arrogance was disgusting.

"I'd watch what you say. You may end up regretting it."

"I think you're the one whose going to regret this. I had an idea of whereabouts you were based in LC, and you've been kind enough to confirm that just now. Ever heard of triangulation buddy? Well, I'll spare you the technological complexities. What matters is we've got you now. Nowhere to hide." The doors of my penthouse burst open, and 15 FIB officers rushed in, clad with body armour and assault rifles. From the balcony on the penthouse, 4 officers rappelled down in full N.O.O.S.E gear, and from the windows officers fired in tear gas to block the back exit. Police cruisers spun out and blocked off the fire escape bottom landing on street level, with more N.O.O.S.E climbing the steps in full battle gear.

Escape would have been impossible, had I been in there.

--------------

Across the street, I watched through a pair of binoculars as the police flooded my empty apartment to be greeted by silence and shadows. The only thing left was a phone and a walkie talkie, propped up next to each other so the signal would route through both and give them the wrong location should they attempt to track me. My contingency plan had worked.

"Mr Chambers, I would recommend gloating after you've got me in custody. It really makes you look less stupid."

"You're not clear. Not by a long shot. The airports will never allow a -" I cut him off.

"You really think that you have my real name? Do you really think that you've got me even slightly flustered? You're chasing smoke and mirrors, Chambers. Smoke and mirrors. Don't bother looking for me - I'm already gone." I hung up immediately. I had work to do. Exiting through the back alley of the old flop house, I took my black PMP to Chambers' house.

---------------
Agent Aaron Chambers' House - Westdyke, Alderney
8:24 PM

Aaron Chambers pulled up outside his large family house, and parked his car. He sat for a moment, considering the ramifications of his failure to apprehend the silent assassin. It would be highly likely Aaron would have to move away - he couldn't put his family at risk. He knew, he already had. But it wasn't too late to get them out of harms way. He'd call his Mom, get them moved for a while until this had blown over. Until they'd caught their man. Silently, Chambers was cursing himself for letting him and his colleagues get so carried away. The Assassin was tougher than he thought.

Aaron walked up the gravel drive, locking his white Schafter on the way. Under his arm he carried his attaché case with the few documents remaining on the Assassin. Hoping to put the days disappointment and fear behind him, he entered his house and flicked on the light. The shock hit him faster than a bullet.

"Hello Chambers. Or would you prefer I call you Aaron?" I was standing in his front room, holding a suppressed handgun. Behind me, his wife and two daughters were bound, blindfolded and gagged. Unconscious.

"What the hell have you -" The tension, fury and terror in Aaron's voice rose as he realised his family were captive. I cut him off, gesturing with the weapon for him to move away from the door.

"Silence. They're alive. Don't worry, as long as you do exactly as I say none of them will be harmed. Play along Aaron, you've seemed keen enough to play games with me today. Well, now it's my turn. Rook to Knight 6." I smirked ever so slightly, and sat down on his couch. "Are you their Knight in shining armour Aaron? Can you do as I say to save them?" I put my feet up on his bound wife's knees, a well placed leg rest if I must say.

"Yes." Aaron was pale white.

"Good. Remove the gun from your holster. Thumb and forefinger on the back of the grip only. Anything else and I'll kill you before filleting them." He slowly raised his hand to the holster, unbuckled it and lifted the gun out. He tossed it onto the throw cushions across from me. I took it with a gloved hand and placed it in my suit pocket. My eyes never left him once.

"Very good. Now please, sit." Aaron sat down opposite from me. "Close the curtain behind you, yes that's it. Listen." I leaned back and made my feet more comfortable resting on his wife's chair. The handgun remained fixed at my hip, pointing to Aaron's sweating figure.

"I'm calm now, and more than willing to be reasonable with you. I've never killed children before, but your daughters are what, 17 and 19? They are technically adults, no? I won't hesitate should you force my hand. So I need you to answer a few questions, ok?" Aaron nodded very slowly, visibly shaken.

"What does the FIB know about me. Apart from my false aliases and some safehouses of mine. The case on the organisation, is it strong?."

"Nothing concrete." Aaron gulped before continuing. "I have had personal experiences with you before, so I've headed the investigation. This attaché case has most of the stuff - incomplete photographs, witness accounts of vague sightings. The case involving the Talio Pro Damno, your assistance with us. I couldn't get a hold of any DNA samples. They all disappeared. The other hitmen aren't easy to track either. You can walk out of this door a free man, honestly. Just please, don't hurt my family." I stared him dead in the eyes, and picked up his case. I briefly flicked through the contents and happy with it, I closed it before putting it to rest at my feet.

"Now Aaron, I want you to write a letter. A letter to your wife and children. Explain that you died for them, that you saved their lives by helping me and that you love them very much. Tell them they are to live out their future with you in their heart, that your death today was not in vain."

"Look, buddy, you don't have to kill me. Please, don't make them fatherless. I'll never tell them what happened, I'll never say it. Look at me, I'm at my weakest here! You're taking from me all I have, my family needs me. I'm was just doing my job! Please, don't do it!" His eyes were tearing up, and his shouting was causing his semi conscious daughters to stir. I stood up case in one hand, pistol in the other.

"Aaron. You turned on me. You've seen my face, heard my voice. I can't let you live. If it's any consolation, your family will not be harmed. Now hurry, you have 5 minutes. Get writing."

-------------
8:40 PM
Once Aaron finished, he handed me the paper with a trembling hand. I read through the page. It was touching, an epitaph to a man who was about to cross into nothingness. I placed the sheet next to his still knocked out wife. Adjusting my tie and picking up the case, I smiled slowly.

"You're not so bad Aaron. If I could have it any other way, I would." I aimed to his head.

"No, wait, you still ca-" The bullet broke through his skull and exited out the back, lodging in the wall behind his sofa. Brain matter and blood coated the curtains behind him, slowly dripping down the white wall. He slumped further down the sofa, until he came to rest awkwardly on his arm, the back of his head peeled open like a flower.

Agent Aaron Chambers - Eliminated.
Hit 101

The sound was quiet but sharp enough to awake his wife, who started to struggle through her bindings. Time to go. I holstered the gun and walked past the family, before turning back slowly. I leaned into towards the ear of Aaron's wife, still woozy from the anaesthetic and I whispered.

"Your husband loved you." She screamed in muffled terror at my voice, as calm and soothing as it may have been. I stood up abruptly and stared over the room blankly for a final time. The last loose end tied up adequately. And no innocent bystanders dead.

I was angered by Chambers' betrayal but ultimately I realised that even when one saves your life, it doesn't mean they'll stand by you. Trust couldn't even me earned in my profession, you had to ice cold. I left with case of remaining evidence in my PMP, fading back into the night I had so many times relied upon for my escape.

Game over.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 28 October 2011 - 04:00 PM

The Morning After...

The sun rose slowly over the smog filled skies of Algonquin. The crisp, autumn air left dew on the Middle Park bushes, and joggers rose with sleep filled eyes to run through the tranquil oasis of nature, in the centre of Liberty City. Traffic was light, but slowly began to grow as the day wore on. Orange hues of dawn gave way to the warmer yellow of morning, and breakfast was served all across the Big Pineapple. The weekend had just begun.

In Northwood, I awoke at 9:00. This last, small safe house of mine was to be my final stop before the airport. Flicking on the TV, the morning news was still on. I watched for a few minutes, before inevitably it moved to the subject of Mr Aaron Chambers. His wife and daughters were in questioning (no doubt detailing how a masked attacker overpowered them), and the letter from Aaron had been impounded as evidence. I watched with a sense of satisfaction, before standing and stretching. I emptied the attaché case into the bin, and burnt the evidence that remained. The two guns I had left into a waste disposal site in Algonquin, and I made sure to throw the attaché case into the skip out back.

I was ready to leave Liberty City.

The Assassin walked out from the safe house, carrying luggage and wearing a sharp black suit with a bright red tie. His shirt was light blue with a white collar. To any observers, he would appear to be someone who worked down at the Exchange, a stock broker or CEO. He was far from it. He exuded a sense of calm, a cool demeanour and a reserved outward appearance. He was clean cut, and shielding his eyes from the morning sun. He stepped forward with charisma, almost as if he had an aura of mystery. As a professional murderer, some could say that indeed he did.

I loaded the PMP before sitting inside. Adjusting the radio, I found Vice City FM and sat back for a moment. Inserting the key into the ignition, I turned it.

A few moments later, the PMP exploded in a ball of flame. The high explosives, which had been firmly packed underneath the drivers seat, were more than enough to destroy a lightly armoured vehicle; let alone human flesh. The car itself was thrown a few feet into the air, landing back down with a thunderous boom which resonated alongside the shock wave of air from the car bomb. Two undercover officers from across the street radioed for back up. They hadn't been able to get a good line of sight on the Assassin, but they definitely didn't miss the blast.

The flame roared with intensity, and bystanders from the hotels all around rushed out to see what it was that had shattered their windows. Within minutes fire crews and ambulances had arrived, followed by police blockades. The risk of terrorism kept everyone on edge. But this was no act of terror.

Assassin Killed in Car Bomb!

Onlookers were stunned today as a man was killed in a fierce explosion near Lancaster. The man, unknown and unidentified, was under surveillance and was believed to be the infamous 'Nothing', also known as the Suited Menace and the Silent Assassin. His origins and real name are unknown but police had been tipped off as to his current location. When they arrived and watched over his exit from the Hotel Hoffman side exit, they were amazed to see the suspected killer of over 200 people blown apart by a high explosive charge.

Several pounds of high explosive were detonated under the drivers seat, apparently in a delayed reaction to the key turning in the ignition. Police are appealing to anyone who might have seen someone under the PMP the night before. The remains were horrifically disfigured and as such even dental records couldn't ascertain the identity of the mysterious, purported assassin. Remains of some human bone was found but tests are proving inconclusive. Will the deceased murderer ever be identified?

This is Owen Talford, Weasel News.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:08 AM

Never say "never again" they say; A light shall be kept alive in hope -however forlorn- of our brother's return.

For those such as ourselves to whom death is our Life's Blood, we might take some comfort in the thought that we are Death's masters, and so only ever as dead as we wish to be...

We will meet again I am certain, on this side or the next. But for now: a quiet moment of reflection and remorse, for we have lost Nothing...

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:44 AM

I've seen some of these guys around, and I have to say it seems like fun. So, the target designator writes some stuff about a fictional character, and you go into the area where the designator said the target would be and look around for a pedestrian which looks like what the designator described? Then you kill that pedestrian however the designator said it should be done, then take a screenshot/picture and post it on this topic to prove your kill?

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:51 PM

Epilogue

4:12 AM - 29th October 2011
The homeless man flopped forward as I positioned him in the drivers seat of the PMP. He finally came to rest, the shadows of the alleyway obscuring him. He was dressed in a suit, his unkept hair long. His limp corpse eventually stopped slipping down, and I was able to drape the cloth over him, obscuring his corpse from any curious bystanders. I checked the door beneath the seat, and then slid it back over. The drivers' seat was once again in position. I closed and locked the car, before returning to Jousters Hotel, above the Mens' Club.

9:12 AM - 29th October 2011
I stepped out into the morning sun, shielding my eyes. I carried the luggage to the PMP, disappearing through the small tunnel next to Jousters and into the back alley. I loaded the luggage and then got in the car. Within seconds, I pulled the cloth off the dead man. Rolling back the seat I lifted the panel off, before lifting the man hole cover below it. Behind me I adjusted the bomb to a 10 second delay before removing the cloth and tucking it into the back of my suit trousers. I found Vice City FM on the radio. Lowering myself through the hole in the foot well I landed in the dark sewer. Luckily, it was a storm drain and so wasn't full of human excrement to ruin my clothes. I pulled the drivers seat into place from below, clicked the bomb timer on and arming it. With seconds to act, I replaced the lower casing from under the car before dragging the man hole cover into place.

I ran into the drain just as a huge fireball erupted in the alleyway barely a foot above my head. The explosion tore through metal and sent the PMP flying in the air, before crashing down above my head. More than enough explosive to obliterate any trace of the set up. I listened as the flames roared overhead, and the screams and shouts of pedestrians rang out over the street. I began jogging to the exit of the drains - my death confirmed.

17:53 - 2nd November 2011
I sat back in my seat, sipping a Mohito. The sun outside my window was setting, and the plane was taxing up the runway. First class sure was comfortable. I flicked through an airline magazine, half heartedly reading through the articles on heart warming family reunions and technology articles. I placed it back, before picking up a copy of today's Liberty Tree and reading through it. Page 2 was where I found it.

QUOTE (Obituary of a Murderer)
The death of the anonymous man in Middle Park East on Saturday has been a mysterious and violent addition to our news. His full identity remains a mystery and will most likely never been wholly answered - however police have firmly stated he is the suspected killer of about 12 different, substantiated cases. Rumours abound as to the killers true kill count (believed to be in the region of 200) but his dramatic death at the weekend is a blessing to the innocent of Liberty City. An accurate match cannot be achieved due to lack of DNA samples belonging to the Assassin, and the fact his dental records aren't known. However, his proximity to undercover officers meant that he was identified entering the vehicle which exploded seconds later.

Investigations to several cases linked to the Assassin are currently ongoing; he was purportedly one of the most difficult criminal minds to pinpoint and track for this cities heroic police force. He is suspected of having been involved in the recent tragic death of Agent Aaron Chambers, as well as the death of Special Agent Duke Landon earlier in the year (the organisation targeted by Duke's special force was supposedly a group of hitmen and related associates in the Algonquin area). He was rarely pinned to anything substantial due to his lack of a modus operandi and his leaving of little to no evidence.

High profile hits apparently related to his movements in recent months had began unravelling his movements, but it appears his more nefarious contacts in our cities dark underbelly caught up to him before the authorities could. It is with great relief we bid farewell to a masked menace, whose presence will not be missed.

How unflattering. I looked outside my window as the last vestiges of sunlight bled away below the horizon of skyscrapers and smog. I placed my glass on the stewardess' trolley as it wheeled past and I finally began to relax. By the time we were in the sky, I was much happier. The view of Liberty City was majestic - a million street lights peppered the dark expanse below. I would miss the city, it's feel, it's vibrancy. It's people. My fellow Brothers had been supportive, professional and ruthless. It was the perfect community for an assassin. But my job was done. Father Oddsock had sanctioned expansion - I would be expanding operations and starting a new Brotherhood in San Andreas, quite probably with me as the Leader of the Congregation. All in good time. For now, I would relax with new found riches away from my past.

The plane soared way over Liberty, until I couldn't even make out her lights anymore. I was at peace, but also in poignant reflection.

"Farewell, who knows when we shall meet again."

101 Hits Successfully Completed.
0 Failures.
$80,000
Status - Alive and Killing.

Special thanks to Father Oddsock, Brother Infinite and the multitude of fleeting faces who have come through here. See you in San Andreas. Until then, keep making a killing. To all my present and past Brothers, thank you and goodnight.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

If you can't laugh, you might as well cry.

• Members

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:23 PM

Goodbye Brother, you shall always have a place on the "Algonquin Assassin's Wall Of Fame". And indeed, "See you in San Andreas."

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

Overseer of the Congregation

• Members

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:36 PM

Well, until we meet again [El Zilcho]. It was an honor and a privilege to work with you.

To all those who don't know, it is likely that [El Zilcho] will be heading the GTA V branch of the Algonquin Assassins. Anyone else besides me or him starting it up would be doing it without my permission/blessings unless I say otherwise. Any recommendations for the GTA V branch can be made to me or him by all means.

[Prominent Fate], yes, that is exactly what we do here! However, most hits don't require photographic evidence and some don't require you to kill the target in a certain way. Everything's described in the briefing basically. Feel free to jump in whenever you like! Just make sure you read the rules on the front page first!

Everyone, it's been forever since I last came here. That's my fault. I may be getting rid of the Feed simply because I don't want to keep updating it, but that's to be determined by how much you guys want it around.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Wednesday, Nov 2 2011, 19:51)

"Farewell, who knows when we shall meet again."

Status - Alive and Killing.

Go west young man!

We live our lives from moment to moment, and the moment between ignition and detonation seemed a lifetime to me.

If you find yourself out in the Venturas dessert, feel free to drop in on the Infinite Monkey Sanctuary.
http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1059832701
Make yourself at home, but if you could refill the fridge with beer before the zombie apocalypse I'd be grateful.

I think I'll remain here in the tunnels beneath the city for the present, but I look forward to our reunion in the fullness of time.

And of course it goes without saying you'll be missed.

Keep in touch biggrin.gif
Brother Infinite

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:27 PM

I see. Well, I see that all of the hits have been dealt with already by El Zilcho. So, I'm wondering if there's going to be any new targets anytime soon? I'd love to join in with this, write up a whole story of the whole assassination and what not, I'd enjoy it. Just need a target.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:40 PM

OdDsOck: It appears a target I posted a month and a half ago hasn't been put onto the database.

http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1060727157

keep up the killings assassins.

shaunkowalewski
  • shaunkowalewski

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:44 AM

The only problem I encountered with these Assasination missions were some getting away so I loaded and found a good place to find cover and to get closer without shocking the targets by firing bullets all at once. The hardest payphone assassination by far, from my point of view was the industrial. The first time I fell off a metal barrier and killed myself. The second time I completed it.

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (AceRay @ Saturday, Nov 5 2011, 15:40)
OdDsOck: It appears a target I posted a month and a half ago hasn't been put onto the database.

http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1060727157

keep up the killings assassins.

Yes, I really should update the Open Targets Database. My fault for that.

shaun, thanks for sharing, but I don't know if you get the point of this thread...

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

If you can't laugh, you might as well cry.

• Members

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (shaunkowalewski @ Thursday, Nov 10 2011, 03:44)
The only problem I encountered with these Assasination missions were some getting away so I loaded and found a good place to find cover and to get closer without shocking the targets by firing bullets all at once. The hardest payphone assassination by far, from my point of view was the industrial. The first time I fell off a metal barrier and killed myself. The second time I completed it.

This topic isn't about the payphone assassination missions from Fixer.

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:50 PM

Databases...updated? What a surprise!

I have removed the Feed for now because it's so slow around here.

Well, when you can, keep making a killing Assassins.

aragond
  • aragond

We are the Aragond. We will bury you.

• Members

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:00 PM

Aragond has been watching this thread for some time and never really had the gumption, time, or ability to enter his tuppence. He has but three questions on this:

1. Folks speak of a "database". Surely there is not a grande list of all targets and kills? That would be long and interesting. What is this "feed" thou speaketh of?

2. Can anyone take-up a target? Do you have to post pix of the deceased? It seems not.

3. Can anyone post targets? Is there a specific format that must be adhered to or can any old bovva boy -- say, one who's bought himself some time after rating some BUYG stories -- post his desire to see someone whacked-off. sigh.gif

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:37 AM

QUOTE (aragond @ Monday, Nov 21 2011, 12:00)
Aragond has been watching this thread for some time and never really had the gumption, time, or ability to enter his tuppence. He has but three questions on this:

1. Folks speak of a "database". Surely there is not a grande list of all targets and kills? That would be long and interesting. What is this "feed" thou speaketh of?

2. Can anyone take-up a target? Do you have to post pix of the deceased? It seems not.

3. Can anyone post targets? Is there a specific format that must be adhered to or can any old bovva boy -- say, one who's bought himself some time after rating some BUYG stories -- post his desire to see someone whacked-off.  sigh.gif

What a pleasure to see you here. Here's some answers.

1. OdDsOck might have a some long of the database but you'd have more luck asking him.
The database is the open targets that assassins can then assassinate.
The feed is recent targets and assassinations, so you can read them. Currently, there is none but its a bit slow at the moment 'cause OdDsOck is away because of some exams or tests or something.

2. Yes, anyone can take out a target. You don't have to post a picture but please give a couple of paragraphs detailing the killing. Videos and pix also accepted and encouraged.

3. Yup, everyone can post a target. Basically, you can do whatever you like as long you say what the target looks like and where he/she is. You pick a pedestrian, detail what they look like and where you found them in LC and put it up here. Assassins try to find a similar looking dude and then take them out, posting it on here.
Its generally accepted that putting a reason for assassination is helpful too and if you want to have specific details and requirements, then you can request it like "no shotguns or explosions." or "must be sniper kill" or something.
Also, you can't have major game-breaking targets ie, all assassinations have to be able to performed in game. There was a guy 20 or so pages ago who tried to get the victim's body put into a car and driven to another guy which is impossible to do in game. Same with taking out targets, Mati around 40 pages back killed a target by taking him back to his apartment and played Rainbow Six Vegas before killing him, and it wasn't accepted. HOWEVER, it is okay to do minor things, like picking things up from bodies or saying stuff. Want me to pick a piece of paper from a target? Fine, I just crouch over the body and say I pick it up from his coat. In short, minor stuff is fine but nothing major.

hope I helped.

aragond
  • aragond

We are the Aragond. We will bury you.

• Members

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (AceRay @ Thursday, Nov 24 2011, 18:37)
hope I helped.

As always, AceRay, you did. I shall await the odd sock's return.

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 05 December 2011 - 03:49 PM

Oh, here I am! My apologies for the wait.

It's nice to hear of your interest aragond. Let me answer your questions in the same format as AceRay:

1. There is a big database of Assassins that I used to keep but no longer do. When this thread was young it was on the front page, but it got too big, so I moved it offline and then I decided from there that keeping it for my own personal use wasn't worthwhile. I haven't deleted the database I don't think, but it's very out of date. However, you'll find on the first page of this thread an Open Targets Database which usually has all the uncompleted contracts available.

2. Yes and no. Anyone is invited to join in and one does not have to be a member to post a target. Pictures/video are usually not required. Some members still like providing media proof though.

3. AceRay hit the nail on the head when it comes to posting targets as well as taking them out. You must assassinate the target in-game (or else what fun is it?) and give a fairly thorough debriefing. Like AceRay said, nothing game-breaking can take place or be required to take place.

I hope your interest in the Algonquin Assassins benefits you in the coming future.

ddyoung
  • ddyoung

get freaky... not that freaky

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:00 AM

anybody need some killing done?

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (ddyoung @ Friday, Dec 9 2011, 00:00)
anybody need some killing done?

Yes, the open target database on the first page is the list of available targets which you can take out:

Open Target Database

CrowBarZ
  • CrowBarZ

Storm Mancini

• Members

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:27 AM

You guys seem to be having some issues with the amount of assassinations around here. Mind if I add a target to the list?

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:12 AM

By all means CrowBarZ, by all means.

CrowBarZ
  • CrowBarZ

Storm Mancini

• Members

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:49 AM Edited by CrowBarZ, 21 December 2011 - 12:55 AM.

So I have a new target for you guys

NAME: Donald "Frosty" Badger
Reason for assassiation: known to be a middle man in a well known criminal organization that has been working with security officials to uncover assassins around the city. We need information from him and make sure he is silenced shortly afterwards.
Appearance: around 50/ grayish black hair/ dark brown shoes/ light brown pants/ black unbuttoned coat with a blue shirt underneath/ also, he is wearing a belt.
Requirements: This needs to look like an accident. Collect a note from his pocket and push him into the pond or run him over. Security officials will likely have the organization's bosses shipped to a different city if guns are fired or explosions are heard. SO NO WEAPONS except your bare hands and/or a car

Waffleperson337
  • Waffleperson337

The Waffle, The Person

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:26 PM

If you don't mind I got a nice little challenging assassination, if you will let me, so hear it is.

I'm new, but I got a reverse standard assassination that will need much skills to pull off.

Name: Bernard "Sweeper" Guy
Reason: I Used to work in the LSD, and Sweeper always had certain "meetings" with politicians. He is invincible to the law now, and he can kill who ever and they always got their head turned. He killed my best friend. Lets snap the cops' neck.

Appearance: Around 30/ LSD Green work suit/ Wears a knit cap/ Sloppy face.

Location: Civilization Committee Left/North garden area. It is located in Hatton Gardens on the shore of the Humboldt River along Albany Avenue, Mid height- East Algonquin, look for the grey swerve, look closer, there will be a rectangle building around there.

Requirements: You need To enter through the only entrance in the building, once you do this all of LCPD beat cops and the NOOSE will FIRE AT YOU ON SIGHT, Use self defense to kill all cops in your way to prove my message, but for the love of god make sure you kill sweeper, who should be raking around the defined area in the garden. He WILL MAKE A RUN FOR IT as he knows this was going to happen someday. Shoot him as brutally as possible, make a statement. All you have to do is Run afterwards. Also, you might want to conceal your identity A LOT. You will be running from the Noose after all!

Pay: All the weapons you obtained and $50,000

Dr-Mayhem111
  • Dr-Mayhem111

4th Generation Corsino Capo Crimini

• Members

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:24 PM

There is this man who name is James DeSalvo, is fleeing Liberty City and is heading to San Andreas with enough information to bring down my underground fight club operation. He is always in the car dealership in Middle Park East, Grotti. He wears a black suit, white shirt, and red tie and has a clean cut with brown hair. He always has security around him, so keep your distance.

I'll pay $20,000 for the kill, 40,000 for the file on the fight club. Feel free to pick a car of your choice in the car dealership, it's on us.

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:31 AM Edited by AceRay, 02 January 2012 - 02:49 AM.

Dr Mayhem: Don't worry, James DeSalvo has officially been taken care of in the first assassination of 2012.

I walked out of my apartment into the beating sun. The Grotti dealership was just around the corner. I make like a snail and hobble down the street, wondering how to kill this target and pulling weapons out of my magic jacket. Pistol? Too unoriginal. Grenade? Kind of messy. RPG? I don't remember picking this up. Finally, I find a weapon perfect for this job. The old fashioned knife, good for carving chicken, or in this case, people's necks.

I stride into the dealership, and the dumbass is sitting at reception. If you're going to skip town, James, I suggest you make your way to, say, an airport. Or are trying to bring them down too? No matter, as I slip my hand onto the blade, caressing it like the curves of a woman. I crouch and sneak round the side, past the lady next to him. Maybe strange men sneaking around was a common occurrence. No matter. I sheath my knife and get ready to slash his neck silently, like a fox in the night...

Yah!! Take that! Oh, wait, I missed. James is now aware of my presence and gets up, but I finally make contact with him and slit a hole through his back. Everyone screams as I attack him three more times, leaving him dead on the counter. I take the papers off his desk and laugh in his face. Where's your security now, you fat prick? Oh, there they are. I'd better get out of there.

I spot a nice red Turismo and jump in the seat, ready for a speedy and silent getaway. Oh damn, its a got a car alarm. It beeps wildly as I smash through the window and sheepishly speed off. Not the best assassination ever but I got the job down.

Total assassinations: 22

Oh, yeah, and I got a new target for y'all:

Name: Jerry Whatshisface
Reason for assassination: Blah blah blah betrayal blah blah blah blood money blah blah blah revenge blah blah blah
Appearance: African American, bald, grey suit, gold tie, black pants and shoes, looks around thirty.

Dezono
  • Dezono

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:34 AM

After reading all 243 posts, I've decided to join your ranks. So, for starters, here's a new target...
Name: Kayla Vance
Appearance: Black, large hoop earrings, Orange and yellow striped shirt, with a grey jacket.
Reason for Assassination: She's suicidal, to be frank. And her emo crap is getting on the nerves of one of my clients.
Means of Assassination: Just give her exactly what she wanted...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users