Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:48 PM

Databases updated. Please check that they are [veracious] .

You've been doing quite a bit of hunting, as usual [El Zilcho] . I can always depend on your to clear the Open Targets Database as much as I can depend on [AceRay] to fill it.

All of you may notice that I changed the format of the Feed a slight bit. Links to debriefs are now linked with the name of the target as opposed to the Assassin. The origin post of the mission is linked with the target designator's name, and the Assassin's name is left unlinked. Apr. 21 is still in the old [configuration] , so let's just get that off the board. There's a mission for you.

I received the unofficial answer to [queries] about why the Algonquin Assassins has been unpinned. By a respected but non-administrative member I was told that this topic is popular enough that it can keep itself afloat. I'll look into asking moderators specifically soon. I don't mind this being unpinned, but I would like to know why the sudden change.

All in all, don't worry about it. Just, well...

[Keep making a killing, Assassins.]

batmankidal
  • batmankidal

Biker dude

• Members

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:41 AM

Vinnie Lao deceased

Found Vinnie near abandon gas station, chatting with 2 other guy. I get off my Sabre GT and punch the target face using my fist. One his chatting buddy running out of nowhere when I hit the target, the other one just stoned in surprise. After wake up from my first punch the target try to runaway, but I manege to keep up and shove him to the ground. I beat him to the death, and approach the witness then threat him to not say anything to anyone or I will go after him. Just to make sure of the death, I punch and kick the target once again. After that, I get in to my Sabre GT and succesfully complete the task without any cop attention.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 28 May 2011 - 09:41 AM

good kill alan, good work as always
Been quite in Liberty hasn't it? moto_whistle.gif

KingOfGTA69-V
  • KingOfGTA69-V

President of The Liberty Rebellion

• Members

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:37 AM

I have a job for those who are not scared of a little heat. Theres a prisoner who is going to turn states on The Liberty Rebellion (TLR) Jerome "Snakes" McKnight. The Liberty Rebellion would do it, but we are looking for some more soldiers for this thing of ours. think of this as a interview. If anybodies interested contact me. PSN:phanton818 or [email protected]
I WILL BE WATCHING. wink.gif

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:19 PM

To insolently interrupt the ruthless killing without anything hitman-related to discuss, there was a "wave" of unpins around the forums a while back - Q-13 in Music Talk and Have A Question? in Gen Chat, to name a few. I think we saw a wave of new pinnings just before, so the mods must've thought that they were overdoing it and unpinned a few. Most of them in vain, imo.

Keep the death counts raisin', comrades icon14.gif

The ShakyPoodlehead
  • The ShakyPoodlehead

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:46 PM

Albert Uveda = finished.
I drove up in a black shafter outside lucky winkles. Albert was near the dartboard, intoxicated and in a tan jacket. I was able to push him outside, but as soon as he was outside, he figured out what was going on. Luckily enough, a silver pickup came out of nowhere and flattened his drunken ass.
My first assasination by the way! that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:40 AM

Stacy Garmo - Eliminated
Sunday, 5 June 2011, 05:34:57 EDT

It was a rainy morning in Liberty City. You don't see Liberty City in this state too often; Everyone had still a few hours to sleep before they go to work and follow they usual boring day - almost everyone. I stepped out of my apartment wearing a designer outfit from Perseus and some cheap glasses. The car parked outside of my apartment was a black Turismo.

I made my way to Star Junction and bought myself a hot dog from the somewhat early opened hot dog stand. I watched over a phone booth nearby, a middle aged woman was making a phone call. I saw her brunette hairs and her long jacket. I was already wielding my pistol but the woman started walking away. So I rushed into my Turismo.

The city seemed a little empty, I thought I could make a quick escape after crashing the woman into a nearby shop. Guess what - it worked very well. I made my tires smoke for a few seconds, then rushed my car, smashing the woman into a building, hearing her bones break. She was dead immediately. It left a huge red mark on the wall. I quickly drove to the nearest Pay n spray and got myself a red tune to my Turismo.

Yep, I'm back sly.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:48 AM

user posted image

(BOGT only)

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:53 PM

Good to see you both again, [mati1501] . Although assassinations may be called for any reason, I would hope for the rest of us that [ire drawn] over a homophobic remark isn't a sufficient reason to end a life.

Nice to see you too [Pedochu] . Good luck with your mafia-based troubles. I hope you understand that the [Algonquin Assassins] is impartial to them and separate from them.

[The Shakypoodlehead] , I'm not sure as to whether or not I should accept you into the organization. Being that you didn't actually make the kill, that doesn't make you the assassin. However, I look forward to your first real assassination.

Keep making a killing, Assassins.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:30 PM

Well Brother Mati, just because you weren't attracted to him, that is a little far. Perhaps you should try Hercules?

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:54 PM

No, he tried to destroy my image with his connection to Mr. Celebinator. He posted sh*t about me on his blog. Now, Lil Wa... I mean Gayne must die.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Jun 5 2011, 19:54)
No, he tried to destroy my image with his connection to Mr. Celebinator. He posted sh*t about me on his blog. Now, Lil Wa... I mean Gayne must die.

If you want a VIP place at Hercules I'm sure a member could be assassinated so you can gain entrance..?

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Jun 5 2011, 20:05)
QUOTE (mati1501 @ Jun 5 2011, 19:54)

If you want a VIP place at Hercules I'm sure a member could be assassinated so you can gain entrance..?

... just shut up and do your job tounge.gif .
user posted image

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:23 PM

Haha, touchy.

I'm on hiatus in San Andreas, sorry.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:50 PM

Michael Van Der Vaart eliminated.

Oddly enough I was in the South Bohan area at the time before the assassination was even given and I didn't have to search very long to find this person of high interest.

I drove towards the Bohan apartment when I heard yelling over the radio, I looked out of my car window and saw Michael yelling about something but I was not interested at all about what he was saying and just wanted to get the job done, so I had to think how would I make this look like an accident. I drove up the road past Kenny P's old garage until I was at the top of the road, I drove at an adverage speed until I came to the traffic lights, I pretended that my breaks were shot and swirved my car onto the pavement towards Michael all the while yelling "Move out of the way, I can't stop the car!" Michael's yelling was so loud that he only managed to turn around to see my car heading towards him when it was too late, my car hit him and he was thrown onto the windshield, with him in the way of my line of sight I couldn't see a thing infront of me and the car ended up hitting a stake a crates flipping the car onto one side. I was a little bruised when I managed to climb out of the car and once I was out I looked around to see what had happened to Michael, I saw his limp and lifeless body laying on the door step of the apartment building he was standing infront of with pedestrians around him shocked and taking pictures, no one seemed to care about me so I stumbled away from the crash sight and got a taxi to take me to the Schottler Medical Centre so I could get my injures looked at. When I was leaving I could hear the faint sound of an ambulance's sirens in the distance coming to the aid of Michael but it will all be of no use.

Assassination complete.

.Olbricht.
  • .Olbricht.

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:11 PM

I want Patrick Ligner and Dick Shyster killed. I don't care how you do it, I want those two dead (If they've been done already, nvm). I won't bother giving any background info; You can look up their bio at the GLS site.

The ShakyPoodlehead
  • The ShakyPoodlehead

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (.Olbricht. @ Thursday, Jun 9 2011, 13:11)
I want Patrick Ligner and Dick Shyster killed. I don't care how you do it, I want those two dead (If they've been done already, nvm). I won't bother giving any background info; You can look up their bio at the GLS site.

On it.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:11 AM

Assassins,

Starting tomorrow I will be unable to reach you all for ten days. I apologize for this, but I take this necessary leave from my...office, knowing full well that all of you are able and successfully independent assassins.

Keep making a killing, assassins. I'll see you all shortly.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:58 AM

Little Gayne

I spent a few hours staking out the entrance of Hercules from my Buffalo. Many people entered and left the premises but the target was a true clubber - he arrived in the line at about 3 in the morning, looking slightly drunk. I pulled the Buffalo alongside the curb for a moment to get a closer look and confirmed it was definitely Gayne. I drove further down the road and parked, crouching next to the car and withdrawing a sniper rifle. A few minutes passed and Little Gayne was finally at the front of the line. My patience had paid off and I had a clear shot with no chance of innocent casualties.

Staying low to the bumper of my escape vehicle, I inhaled and held my breath for a moment. The cross-hairs paused over his forehead; I fired and the bullet zipped through the air. His head almost split in half, and copious amounts of brain tissue and blood covered the other club goers. Panic rippled through the crowd and the gay men ran, some screaming hysterically, away from the scene of the shooting. Luckily, the distance I kept meant no one could pinpoint where the late night gunshot had originated from.

I got into the car and put the rifle in the back seat. I took extra care to pick up the shell casing from the road side before I left - just to keep forensics and ballistics on their toes. At about 4:10 AM I sped away, passing casually past a patrol car which was driving in the opposite direction to respond to the incident. Job done.

Little Gayne - Eliminated

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:29 AM

Patrick Ligner

This particular hit was messy, and high profile. I searched the Exchange for the lawyer, who was apparently going to work in a Black PMP (I have excellent sources). Once I discovered his rough whereabouts I intercepted him at the traffic lights in the south of the Exchange. It was getting bright so I moved quickly, and positioned the Schafter in front of his car. I stepped out and brought the shotgun with me, immediately recognising Ligner, who was a bit more unshaven than usual. Fashionable beard?

I fired three rounds into the front of the car. But Ligner was fast, and he slammed the car into reverse and crashed it against the bottom of the building behind him. He was stuck. His two passengers attempted to get out first, but the woman in the front seat was already nearly dead. Ligner followed, stumbling out with his back seat male passenger in tow. I fired two rounds into the passengers face, before riddling the rest into the now lifeless Ligner. They both fell, next to the shell ridden PMP on the bloody side-walk. I turned to leave, but a patrol car and an assault rifle wielding cop were already opening fire. I ducked and dived into the Schafter, and accelerated away as bullets peppered the rear. I didn't taker any shots to the body but the entire car was shredded.

With police in hot pursuit I needed to drive fast. I lost them eventually in Chinatown after evasive driving. Although there were mutliple witnesses, my balaclava and quick movement left them in my wake. The woman passenger was rushed to hospital, but apparently died earlier today.

Patrick Ligner - Eliminated

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:21 AM

Tania Fitzgibbons [95th Hit]

I was a rainy evening. The traffic was sluggish, and yet again I had a job to do in the Exchange. It wasn't going to be my easiest kill - the previous hit on Ligner had left police on high alert and rush hour meant plenty of possible witnesses. However, Tania would be heading home from work so a drive by would allow for a quick kill. I located her not on the pavement walking home; rather she was wisely taking her car back. I was driving a similar model Sabre GT to hers so I pulled up nearby and followed her for a few blocks.

Once I was near the express-way and several possible routes of escape, I readied my SMG and rolled down the window. Pulling up alongside at the red lights, I fired into her vehicle from just ahead of her. The bullet rained down on her, but she slammed on the accelerator and her sports car flew forward. It scraped the car in front and drove away, as I continued to fire against her. I gave chase; luckily I didn't have to go far. The bullets had buried themselves in her neck and chest. She lost control quickly and crashed the car across the road after swerving dangerously through traffic.

As soon as she came to a halt, I fired the rest of the bullets through the windscreen and driver side door, leaving a trail of bullet holes and another dead target. I rolled past and saw the dashboard caked in blood - Tania Fitzgibbons motionlessly resting on the steering wheel, dead. I sped away even more her heart had enough time to stop beating. The police fired away, but they were rain soaked beat cops patrolling the subway entrances and had no cars to give chase. I was soon far away, deep in Algonquin. I ditched the Sabre and was able to escape into the rainy night once more.

Tania Fitzgibbons - Eliminated

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:30 PM

Dick Shyster

I found Shyster near the Exchange, which was still swimming with cops from earlier. I decided to be in, and out, asap on this job. I would drive by again; and this time there would be no complications as he was on foot. I pulled up and followed slowly in the black PMP as he spoke on the phone. Waiting no longer I sprayed the lawyer, dropping him to the ground. He fell in a pool of blood as I sped away. The cops where again jumped by the surprise shooting - but I managed to hit a small jump at the bottom of the hill and fly over onto the express-way quickly enough.

I left the borough fast and ditched any witnesses before taking the Booth Tunnel to Alderney. It was time to lay low for a little while.

Dick Shyster - Eliminated

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:11 PM

Jerome "Snakes" McKnight

Snakes was listed in the description as a prisoner going to turn states - so I assassinated an inmate at the Alderney Correctional Facility

I climbed up one of the large petrol tanks in Alderney Industrial District which ran along side the farthest end of the oil refinery. It was the closest to the Correctional Facility and provided an excellent sniping spot from which to eliminate Snakes, the prisoner who was going to flip. I watched over his location, and saw Snakes near the exterior of prison, being brought outside for some gardening. Typical. He worked under simple supervision - his anonymity obviously being use to protect him. But I knew who this rat was, and he was marked for termination.

As soon as he was closest to the edge of the walls, where the cover was minimal. I waited for my moment, held it steady. Held my breath. Fired. McKnight's head shattered, his banadana being torn in half by the magnum calibre sniper round. I turned around and immediately exited the roof of the tank, running down the steps behind as the prison sirens exploded with ferocity. I ran to my Voodoo and stashed the sniper, before coolly starting the engine and leaving. Police sirens were still blazing by the time I left Acter, but the attention was disjointed.

Jerome "Snakes" McKnight - Eliminated

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:06 PM

Post for Archiving purposes.

97 Completed - $79,000

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:51 PM

Assassins,

Databases updated. I apologize for taking over a month to get that taken care of. At least business has been slow enough to [accommodate] .

If everything goes as planned we'll have some new targets coming in soon.

Keep making a killing, assassins.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:52 AM

Has anyone thought of doing an LA Noire version of this? Could that be possible?

NEW TARGET
Name: Jack Phelps
Nationality: American
Reason for Assassination: Grandson of a famous detective, Phelps has recently been sleeping around with German junkies for absolutely no reason at all. EXECUTE HIM!
Appearance: white, black hair, mustache, police uniform, etc
Requirements: must take a picture of the target and must be driving a motorbike and must lose the cops within 30 seconds after kill.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:58 PM

Gentlemen (and I use that term lightly),

I have some new targets for you. After these another high priority assignment will be coming in.

Target: Seo Jeong
Description: (see attached photo)
user posted image
Briefing: Seo Jeong is a kind of middleman for a Korean gang involved in human trafficking. According to the dossier, the Liberty Ferry is used by the Korean gang to move captives in plain sight. Those who hired us list their reason for not doing the dirty work themselves as not wanting to attract the ire of the police, several of whom guard the Liberty Ferry Terminal with assault rifles. Jeong may be removed in any way the Assassins desires, but be effective and efficient.

Target: Gregory Hartell
user posted image
Briefing: Gregory Hartell is involved in a shaky drug trade between a group of xenophobic white supremacists and a local Russian mafia. Although Gregory's hate group looks down upon the Russians as foreigners and parasites, business makes strange bedfellows. Gregory works at the boatyard on Charge Island and receives narcotics late at night, which he then takes to the Russians. While he is loading the trunk of his car, kill him, load him in the car, then proceed with the next two hits. If you cannot, drop the car at a place where another Assassin might pick up your work. IMPORTANT: Hartell drives a Dukes.

Target: Boris Novikov
user posted image
Briefing: Boris Novikov is a bodyguard for Perestroika, but it's not hard to imagine that that's not his main source of income. Boris and his partner (below) work for the same Russian mafia that Gregory Hartell's hate group works with. It's time to upset that alliance. After having killed Hartell and stolen his vehicle, perform a drive-by on Boris and his partner. Ensure they are dead. Since you are posing as Hartell himself, feel free to yell out racial/national epithets.

Target: Leonid Vasilyevich
user posted image
Briefing: Leonid Vasilyevich works with Boris Novikov. Kill him in the same manner as Boris is killed. Both their deaths will spark a war between Hartell's hate group and the Russian mafia. After Leonid and Boris are killed, take Hartell's Dukes back to the Charge Island boatyards, ditch the drugs, and dump the car with his body into the water, thereby framing the Russians for killing him, taking the drugs, and trying to cover it up.

Good luck Assassins.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:51 AM

Seo Jeong

I went to the Liberty Ferry Terminal, driving from Algonquin in the regular black Schafter. When I arrived, Mr Jeong was plainly visible, standing across from the Terminal, across the car park and next to the bus shelters. The crowds were relatively thick, so I drove around a few times while thinking of an appropriate course of action. Then, fate itself intervened in my favour. The heavens opened and rain began to patter rhythmically on the windscreen. The clouds ominously closed up and the drizzle turned to a heavy downpour.

The people all started to run around, scattering for cover or a taxi. I waited in the car, until Jeong started to job quickly, cigarette still in hand from waiting. The sudden change in weather played him right into my hands. The car park was soon empty and as he made a break for the steps leading up the hill and onto the sidewalk above; I moved swiftly. Bringing the car around, I blocked off the small path mere metres from the stairway. Jeong looked puzzled, then tried to walk around. He didn't have time to gauge my reaction - I rolled down the window and pulled out my Deagle. He saw the weapon quickly, and dropping the cigarette withdrew his own Glock in seconds. Too slow.

First 1, then 2, 3, 4 and 5 bullets shattered his chest. A man with an umbrella ahead dropped it and ran in terror. Jeong collapsed to his knees, weakly trying to bring his sidearm up for a shot. Tsk tsk. Two more bullets sent him him crumpling down, face first into the drenched ground. I rolled up the window and left the car park quickly, a police officer running out of the Terminal itself a little too late to get a positive look at me. I lost the attention in north Alderney and dumped the Schafter underneath a bridge, behind some old construction Portakabins.

The thunder growled menacingly as I hailed and cab and left the God forsaken city of Alderney.

Seo Jeong - Eliminated
98th Completed - $79,650

.2D
  • .2D

I Shed The Blood of Saxon Men

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2011 - 09:57 AM

Damn Zilcho, you're still going with this? Nice work on 98 hits man. icon14.gif

If I can drag my arse off of Minecraft anytime soon, I might drop by and take out a target or two. wink.gif

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2011 - 11:38 PM

Sorry for the bump but I wish for this topic to be kept at the top of the page.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users