Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:38 PM Edited by AlexGTAGamer, 12 April 2011 - 11:13 PM.

Thanks El Zilcho. icon14.gif

Edit: Targets!

Name: Stephanie Sanders.
LOC: Chase Point, Bohan.
Connections: The Spanish Lords.
Reason for hit: She is a coke mule for the Spanish Lords and prostitute so she sells 2 things to her clients.
Appearence: White American, black hair with a ponytail held with a purple scrunchie, leopard skin bra, jean shorts, long red stiletto boots.
More info: Pick her up so that any Spanish Lords in the area will think that you are "looking for some fun" then take her to the pier and dump her body in the water.
Reward: $1000.

Name: Eric Styles.
LOC: Middle Park, Algonquin.
Connections: Ex FIB undercover agent.
Reason for hit: As his connections state he is an ex FIB undercover agent so the reason for this hit is as clear as water, he spied on too many people and got too many people arrested for which he will pay.
Appearence: White American, short brown hair with a brown goatee, black sunglasses, black and blue track top, grey track pants, white trainers.
More info: He is a keen keep-fit enthusiast so he will either be jogging around Middle Park Lake or doing Tai Chi with some fellow cohorts, either hide his body in some bushes or dump his body in the lake.
Reward: $5000.

Name: Danny Hollow.
LOC: BOABO, Broker.
Connections: The Angels Of Death.
Reason for hit: He is a homeless guy who makes money by selling dope to his fellow homeless friends and to dock workers.
Appearence: White American, black goatee, yellow baseball cap, grey shirt with a black coat, dirty blue jeans, dirty grey shoes.
More info: He should be walking the streets of BOABO at night looking for people to sell dope to, either lure him into and alley and leave his body there or dump his body in the Humboldt River.
Reward: $1000.

Linki
  • Linki

Neonic

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Apr 12 2011, 12:03)
QUOTE (Linki @ Apr 11 2011, 23:54)
Love this thread. The posts are so well written, examples above ^^

Thanks a lot mate smile.gif Why don't you join up, have a go too?

I'll find the right target when I can, for now I shall contently observe until I find the right time to strike.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:04 AM Edited by AceRay, 13 April 2011 - 07:17 AM.

hmm, good takedowns Zlicho, but didn't I say you have to commit necrophilia with both Ted Ardent's and David Lamb's body? I'll let it slide, but in the future make sure you check.

NEW TARGET
Name: Sinclair Paul III
Nationality: American
Reason for Assassination: In 2007, Paul attacked and heavily injured 3 small poodles which belonged the Julio Ochea (LC mayor) with a butter knife and his left thumb. Since then, he bought autoerotica and has somewhat redeemed himself. Anyway, Ochea's nephew has found this out and has ordered us to kill him
Appearance: White, balding, fatish, black suit.
Location: Auto Erotica at midday. That place is like, somewhere in the north of Alderney.
Requirements:
1. Must be wearing cream suit top while killing him.
2. no vehicles are be stolen from the shop.
3. Cannot drive a Primo to event.
4. No eating food for 24 hours after killing. This is a must, if I am not informed on this I will
happy not give you money killing

Reward: $666

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE (AceRay @ Apr 13 2011, 07:04)
didn't I say you have to commit necrophilia with both Ted Ardent's and David Lamb's body? I'll let it slide, but in the future make sure you check.

AceRay - I did check. But Necrophilia is not my style. If you'd like someone to commit homosexual sex acts with corpses I'm sure you can find some freaks downtown willing to do so for $5. I'm not a gigalo - I kill people.

Eric Styles

It took me a few minutes to find Eric jogging through a crowded Middle Park. The weather was fine, so the paths were throbbing and I knew a CQ kill would be out of the question. However, the pace of his movement meant if I went for a position where I could snipe him from I would most likely lose him in the crowds. So I shadowed him, and what seemed like a divine intervention came into play. The heavens opened and it began to rain. Parkgoers started to disperse, and Eric himself jogged to the exit of Middle Park, heading onto the sidewalk at Topaz Street. Now was my chance.

Waiting for the pedestrains to thin out, I removed my knife and jogged past him. In one smooth motion, I stabbed him behind the windpipe, before tearing a clean slice and severing it completely. He fell to the ground clutching his throat, and I took two steps back, slamming the knife intom his skull and piercing it. When I was certain he was dead, I let his body slump down in a gap between the curb and a parked Landstalker - a surprisingly effective hiding spot. I wiped the knife and holstered it, before jogging away and stealing a Huntley Sport as the rain got hevier. Amazingly, not a single person nor police officer had stopped, nor even noticed something was amiss. I removed my fake moustache and wig and drove off, depositing them in a bin on the way.

Eric Styles - Eliminated

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:40 AM

Stephanie Sanders

I went straight from the Eric Styles hit to Bohan, still driving the stolen Huntley. This was a good tactic; at first glance they would search for the owner of the Huntley, until they realised it was stolen. Then they'd perhaps link the two crimes - and if there were any witnesses they'd be searching for a "moustache sporting man with peroxide blonde hair" thanks to my previous disguise. As soon as I was in Chase Point I saw several women of the night. It didn't take me long to find Steph.

"Come on in." I smiled, waving a wad of cash and smirking. I invited a quiet confidence, and Stephanie took the bait. To be honest she was probably seduced by the sight of the beige Huntley even before she saw me, or the money.

I drove her to the secluded spot on the Bohan beach. She reached over for my fly, but before she could do anything I withdrew a pistol. Panic hit her like a gust of wind and she reached for the door handle. I aimed the gun at her back, just as she stepped out of the car. I fired about 6 or 7 shots, as she fell onto the sand and rolled slowly into the sea. The last few were to make absolutely certain she didn't survive. I left the car there, and holstered the gun before sprinting up the steps and back onto the streets. However, 2 beat cops heard the shots and were coming my way.

Running away, I vaulted a fence and arrived at the large abandoned warehouse in South Eastern Bohan. I left the cops for dead in the unfamiliar, confusing locale and stole a Brown Cavalcade out front. Pulling out into the streets, I merging quietly into the late night traffic, disappearing like a ghost just as the first patrol car flew past me.

Stephanie Sanders - Eliminated

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2011 - 04:50 PM

Oh boy I gotta update things, sorry gang!

I'll get to it this weekend, super promise.

Linki
  • Linki

Neonic

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:40 AM

Danny Hollow - Terminated

Wearing my black suit with red tie and black wingtips, I exited my Middle Park East apartment at 22:15 and hailed a cab for my destination of BOABO. When I arrived on Mohanet Ave, I saw a group of three construction workers talking on the corner. One black, one possibly Hispanic and another white. The white one was wearing a yellow baseball cap and was wearing dirty blue jeans and matched everything else in the description. It was Danny.

I needed to separate him from the group, so I walked into them "accidentally". This startled him and his friends, sending them on their separate ways. Danny started heading towards a factory across the road. Just before he approached the fence, I ran up behind him and pushed him flat on his face. I made no delay in bringing out my Glock and fired two shots into the back of his head. I quickly fled into the factory site, jacked a parked Contender and made my way from the scene with no police sirens heard.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 April 2011 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (Linki @ Apr 16 2011, 04:40)
Danny Hollow - Terminated

Wearing my black suit with red tie and black wingtips, I exited my Middle Park East apartment at 22:15 and hailed a cab for my destination of BOABO. When I arrived on Mohanet Ave, I saw a group of three construction workers talking on the corner. One black, one possibly Hispanic and another white. The white one was wearing a yellow baseball cap and was wearing dirty blue jeans and matched everything else in the description. It was Danny.

I needed to separate him from the group, so I walked into them "accidentally". This startled him and his friends, sending them on their separate ways. Danny started heading towards a factory across the road. Just before he approached the fence, I ran up behind him and pushed him flat on his face. I made no delay in bringing out my Glock and fired two shots into the back of his head. I quickly fled into the factory site, jacked a parked Contender and made my way from the scene with no police sirens heard.

That's a nice debrief there but the Danny Hollow I'm after is a homeless guy, not a construction worker.

Linki
  • Linki

Neonic

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:17 AM

Don't worry, it was him. He matched everything in the description, I just wrote that it appeared there was three construction workers until on closer inspection one was not.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (Linki @ Apr 17 2011, 00:17)
Don't worry, it was him. He matched everything in the description, I just wrote that it appeared there was three construction workers until on closer inspection one was not.

Oh alright then.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:29 PM Edited by OdDsOcK, 19 April 2011 - 02:57 AM.

Welcome to the Algonquin Assassins, Linki. Your first kill was performed nicely.

For the first time ever the Open Targets Database was empty. Wow.

I truly do apologize that I have been less active than before. It's a matter of circumstance and prioritizing. Within this week I will try to post some hits with less-than-fantastic photos. Also, in updating The Feed I accidentally deleted some of the information and so you'll see a number of question marks. Don't worry about it too much, just my mistake.

My apologies again. Keep making a killing, assassins.

thejorens
  • thejorens

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:55 PM

Hey alex, how bout i put a hit on aceray XDXDXD

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (thejorens @ Apr 20 2011, 12:55)
Hey alex, how bout i put a hit on aceray XDXDXD

While I think we can all agree this is a rhetorical statement, hits cannot be called out against forum members.

Just unsuspecting pedestrians.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Apr 20 2011, 18:28)
While I think we can all agree this is a rhetorical statement, hits cannot be called out against forum members.

Can I perform a hit on a pedestrian called Ace Ray then?

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:47 AM Edited by AceRay, 24 April 2011 - 10:38 PM.

how about Acre Raymond?

6 targets. that is not target spamming, for that you need at least ten. plus we have low targets at the moment so drastic times call for drastic measures.

NEW TARGET
Name: Apache Edgarson
Nationality: Canadian
Reason for Assassination: Sleeping on the job.
Appearance: Guantanamo ave, next to the S&M auto shop, in bohan.
Location: white, balding black hair, Blue shirt with name tag, jeans or black pants, shoes
Requirements: kill with shotgun and get $5 bonus.

NEW TARGET
Name: "Dainty" Murluck
Reason for Assassination: Dainty isn't been paying his debts. Go get him repo man!!
Appearance: Black, buzz cut/bald, green jacket with white shirt underneath, jeans
Location: around the area next to the S&M auto shop, in bohan.

NEW TARGET
Name: Vinnie Lao
Nationality: Korean
Reason for Assassination: Destroying priceless art works with nothing but a phone book and the seamen of 7 healthy men.
Appearance: asian, black hair, cream jacket,
Requirments: must be beat to death. No weapons.

NEW TARGET
Name: August Reid
Nationality: America
Reason for Assassination: This nurse has been, like, poisoning people in their sleep. Or something like that.
Appearance: white female, pink nurse out fit, one of those hat things, white shoes.
Location: The hospital in the south of broker, you know the one!!

NEW TARGET
Name: Officer Riley Sims
Reason for Assassination: every cliche about corrupt cops you can think of
Appearance: typical Police officer outfit, white, may scream abuse at you.
Requirments: Get him out in the open first by running the tole, then kill.

NEW TARGET
Name: "Paperweight" Gilbert Sanderson-Jones XIV (thats 14th)
Nationality: Greece-American
Reason for Assassination: something bad, probably.
Appearance: green shirt, blue pants, grey hair, beard, shoes.
Location: driving a taxi (merit) around bohan, probably in the south.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (AlexGTAGamer @ Apr 20 2011, 16:10)
QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Apr 20 2011, 18:28)

Can I perform a hit on a pedestrian called Ace Ray then?

Hah, sure. I would hope AceRay is okay with it. Someone might as well write a hit for Alex G.T. Agamer.

I suppose this is where absurd names like Oddsock and Infinite Monkey come in handy.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:52 PM

August Reid

Wearing my most imposing black suit with jumper, I arrived at the Shottler Medical Centre as the sun was setting. Perfect. I could catch her on her way through the hospitals busy evening shift. When I enter the hospital it was crowded, but I located August by the back, chatting to 2 other nurses. I knew taking her out now would be suicidal so I waited, stalking her like a lion to an antelope. She moved about the main waiting room, mulling around until she had to answer her pager. She rushed into one of the wards, but as I readied to myself to kill her she came out soon enough. Too quick for me.

As darkness fell a few more patients were brought in. Mrs Reid then turned around again in response to her pager, this time at a slower pace. She walked into the corridors behind the wards. They were empty, cameraless and generally secluded. Perfect. I clicked off the safety on my sidearm and shadowed her like a spectre until she reached the quietest section. Probably heading for the elevators, I readied to kill her with one clean shot. However, she moved at the last moment. That f*cking pager again. She turned around, to see a .44 staring her blankly in the face. I didn't give her time to scream, but I didn't want to ruin my suit either so rather than showering myself in brain matter, I pistol whipped her roughly in the mouth.

She fell to the ground, where I gave myself enough space and fired 4 shots into her torso and neck. I holstered the weapon and started to run, as I was sure someone heard the shots. I was correct. Outside, police sirens flared up. There must have been a good 3 patrol cars in the night nearby. I tore through the crowds panicking in the lobby and reached my car, jumping in and starting the ignition. Above me the rain poured down heavily, and in front a beat cop stepped from around the corner. Seeing my car speed off, he opened fire. The weather and night obscured his aim, and while trying to hit my tires he got the door and back window. I barely escaped being shot, while the other patrol cars attempted to give chase.

I weaved around and lost them somewhere near Firefly Projects. I ditched the car in an old scarp yard near the Expressway, torching it quickly with a stashed time release bomb. Then I faulted a few fences and casually hailed a cab. As I stepped inside and gave the driver instructions, about 4 patrol cars flew past me, in search of the flaming vehicle. Job done.

August Reid - Eliminated

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:14 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 21 April 2011 - 05:09 PM.

Officer Riley Sims

Riley Sims ended up splattered over half the intersection. I hear they've been picking up pieces of his jaw bone from inside the toll booth.

I stole a black Russian Rebla from Hove Beach. Then, very late at night (or rather in the early hours of the night) I pulled up to the tool booth, confirmed the target. However, I decided to approach this mission in a novel manner. I paid him, and drove on through towards Bohan. Then, before any other late nighters could pull up, I pulled out a high explosive grenade, removed the pin and held onto the safety tightly. I put the car into reverse, slamming backwards and crashing through the booth barrier, snapping it. Riley shouted, and his fellow officers followed suit. I just smiled at him, stuck in his booth. I waved the grenade, before throwing it out of the window and onto his feet. I jetted the car forward, looking back before I left. Bullets were fired at me as soon as Sims screamed "Grenade!" but he was far too late. He stuttered in his actions, and was unable to escape the blasted.

I watched as his carbonised, flaming corpse was torn into chunks and thrown against the back of the booth section. His gun flew away dramatically, and the officers behind me opened fire with great force. My car was fast but the bullets riddled the back seats. I was incredibly lucky to escape with no injuries whatsoever. I slalomed several cruisers on the high way before escaping the ground forces. As soon as I hit Bohan they had a Maverick on my tail. I turned onto the plaza, and several bullets showered through the roof of the Rebla as I reached my destination - the train tracks. The car was badly damaged from the chase and I was at risk of being sniped from the police chopper, but I drove over the barrier and into the subway system. Blasting the car, I skimmed past and barely missed a head on collision with a train. I dumped the car in the tunnel below the water and was just able to nonchalantly reach the nearest Algonquin station without being noticed. When I reached the streets above, several police cars and a NOOSE van skidded to a stop, and they shuffled into the station.

Late once again boys.

Officer Riley Sims - Eliminated

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 21 April 2011 - 02:06 PM

"Paperweight" Gilbert Sanderson-Jones XIV [85th Hit]

I acquired a car bomb from a reliable source linked to the Easties and used my Black Oracle as the search car. I drove around Bohan for hours, finding many cab drivers who appeared at first glance to fit the bill, but on closer inspection turned out to be red herrings (driving different model cabs etc.). It took the majority of the day cruising around, searching tediously through the dredges of LCs poorer borough before I finally discovered Gilbert Sanderson-Jones. "Paperweight" was on the job, ferrying a man across the town in south Bohan.

Waiting for a red light, I parked my car nearby and feigned a breakdown behind him. Pretending to drop something, I worked quickly and slipped the block of high explosive underneath the back bumper. I pressed the tracker beacon until a steady, quiet beep was heard. Then I stood up and returned to my car, dropping the bonnet and pretending to have fixed the imaginary breakdown. All in time for the lights to go green. I followed Paperweight for a few moments, before dialling the bomb number on the separate, cheap phone which came with it. Moments later the taxi exploded with ferocious force, flying high into the dusk air.

I landed with a stupendous crunch and flames and debris spilled from it. It was miraculous, but no one apart from Paperweight and his passenger had been seriously injured. I brought the Oracle around to drive away, but then something caught my eye! The passenger in the back was completely carbonised and most probably melted to the seat from the flaming heat - but Paperweight was still alive!

He had been thrown roughly to the sidewalk, arm broken and possibly severed. The skin on his back had melted off, and his legs were torn to ribbons. He was on fire, rolling on the floor and trying to move. I considered for a moment to fire a few bullets into him to make sure he was dead - but I was completely unnoticed by the panicking public so I decided to keep it that way. I watched for a few moments until his bloodied and charred corpse fell silent, burning steadily like a campfire on the Chase Point side walk. Satisfied, I drove away. His body lay roasting next to the upturned and obliterated remains of the taxi.

"Paperweight" Gilbert Sanderson-Jones XIV - Eliminated (Eventually)

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:58 PM

I'd really love to take out some targets, but, oh my, all the remaining ones appear to be mine...
nice kills zilch.
forgot to give "Paperweight" Gilbert Sanderson-Jones XIV a reason for assassination. Damn.

batmankidal
  • batmankidal

Biker dude

• Members

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:52 AM

wow, massive massacre by El Zilcho mercie_blink.gif
any updates ? I'm in mood for killing now..

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:03 AM

Sinclair Paul III, dainty murluck, apache edgarson and vinnie lao are available for killing at the moment

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Apr 21 2011, 12:20)

I suppose this is where absurd names like Oddsock and Infinite Monkey come in handy.

Absurd? Not at all! I am, in fact, a massive warehouse full of primates stabbing away at keyboard. Any semblance of lucidity is purely a miracle of probability laws and spellcheck.

Does this mean you are not a sock puppet with sewn-on buttons for eyes, poking at a lap-top with a pencil in your mouth...?

Apologies for my recent absence; that real-life thing took a weird turn and I was unexpectedly flown out to Bordeaux to research a 16th century philosopher and his sainted niece. true story So far I have only been paid in wine, so that might explain some things...

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2011 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Apr 23 2011, 19:58)
Does this mean you are not a sock puppet with sewn-on buttons for eyes, poking at a lap-top with a pencil in your mouth...?

Good point. In a way I kind of wish I fit that description. I think it would be funny.

I'll review these recent assassinations and update the databases accordingly later today. Keep making a killing, assassins.

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:37 PM Edited by AceRay, 24 April 2011 - 10:41 PM.

NEW TARGET
Name: Bryan Maniani
Nationality: dunno
Reason for Assassination: Been kidnapping people as sex slaves, and sending them to Africa so they can give blows to cruel corrupt leaders. Nothing too bad. But more importantly, he hit my car the other day and didn't say sorry! Make him pay!
Appearance: Black pants, cream jacket with strip shirt underneath, beard, black hair
Requirements: No RPGs

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:16 PM

Bryan Maniani

I used a Russian gang car this time - a black Sentinel. Driving to the Boulevard I located Bryan in the small park near Hove Beach. As it was dark and the only witnesses this late at night in the park where crackhead hobos, I decided to use the car as a weapon. I sped up along the park paving and braked just before colliding with a terrified Bryan, who instead of trying to carjack me like some other idiotic inhabitants of this city, he simply fled. I revved the engine again and rammed his legs with the bumper, only even to make them buckle. He stayed on his feet and tried to escape. Finally, I cut the game short and drove forward, rolling over his legs and breaking them. He was pinned.

Stepping out of the car I brought a 12 gauge shotgun with me. He was mumbling or begging or something, and I shook my head at this disgusting kidnappers lack of dignity in death. I placed the barrel an inch of his face and fired. Twice. After the second round of buckshot impacted, I knew that even the dental records wouldn't e able to easily identify the destroyed face of Bryan Maniani. I heard some shouts from behind the small stone bridge, so wasting no time I hopped back into the Sentinel and escaped. I had to blend into the traffic and mix innocent looking driving with quick gear changes to evade the cops but I lost them in Hove Beach and dumped the vehicle in the sea - at my familiar dumping ground for cars. Beachgate.

Bryan Maniani - Eliminated

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:45 PM

Apache Edgarson

Apache was exactly a criminal type, so he definitely wasn't expecting me to pay him a visit. I manoeuvred my PMP to the correct position. He had been very easy to find - but it was broad daylight and a shooting would cause unnecessary attention. So I decided to murder him through hit and run. When he separated from a group of people - and the crowd dynamics shifting so that no one was around him I drove forward and knocked him roughly out of the way and out of sight, down a ramp towards the waterside. He stood up slowly and angrily, but I put my foot on the pedal again and rolled over him like some metal, unstoppable force. He whimpered, then he crumpled.

His back and neck cracked, and I think his skull might have taken some abuse. I reversed, and quickly rolled over him and down the slope again before anyone else arrived. I had to make sure. As I reversed I saw him lying flat on the ground, tire marks over his chest and his neck horrifically snapped, resting awkwardly on the floor. Good. I reversed and droe away before any reported my 'vehicular manslaughter'.

Apache Edgarson - Eliminated

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:02 PM

"Dainty" Murluck

Murluck was just my luck

As I fled the scene from Apache's death, the rain started. I turned onto Chase Point and took a sweep past S&M Autos. Then, turning towards the dilapidated alleyways near the basketball court where the ladies of the night always congregate I found someone else on our targets list! It was "Dainty" Murluck himself! What luck I had today! I parked my PMP off the road and decided to act quickly - I was to lure Murluck into an alley and dispatch him. I waited until he crossed the road, then confronted him.

"Hey you, f*ck up!" I shouted at him right behind his ear. He turned angrily to be greeted with a brisk head butt. As he recovered I spat in his face, then turned tail and ran. He chased after me, and I ran into the old alley behind the basketball courts. I reached inside my sublime grey suit jacket and pulled out a combat knife - titanium carbide. It glinted dully in the rainy weather. I let him land a single punch on me, and as he brought his left to swing in against me again I ducked under his arm, in one smooth motion bringing the blade up and piercing under his shoulder blade. He screamed in pain, but I grabbed his head and twisting it, I slammed it into the brownbrick wall behind him.

He buckled to his knees, and then he unexpectedly kicked me in the groin and jabbed be under the chin. I was knocked back, thrown off course by his revival. Now I was angry. Rather than simply execute him, I stabbed him in a flurry of fury. I must have stabbed about 20 times in the chest, as he sank to the dirty floor in the shadows. Dead. But I kept on stamping on his head and stabbed him in the skull several times; to get my point across and to make sure there was no chance of survival. After about 40 stab wounds in the chest, neck and head, and a few kicks for good measure I left him on the ground. Despite my anger, I respected him - he had shown bravery in the eyes of death.

I drove away as the rain clouds emptied their contents furiously upon Bohan. An ambulance flew past - probably for Apache. Both killings hadn't warranted any witnesses or police attention. Just goes to show how terrible a place to live is Bohan.

Oh well, worse things happen at sea.

"Dainty" Murluck - Eliminated

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2011 - 08:17 PM

Oh fff...I just finished updating the Feed.

Well, that's what I get. I'll get it again real soon. Good work El Zilcho.

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:40 PM Edited by AceRay, 25 April 2011 - 11:21 PM.

You know, I'd really like to take out some targets too...
Oh, wait, I can't. All the current targets are from me

but in order to feed the hungry dog that is El Zilcho, here are a few more
NEW TARGET
Name: Alder Chevhams
Reason for Assassination: Been annoying everyone with his crappy jokes about cheese
Appearance: Long sleeved cream shirt with name tag and white shirt underneath, greying hair, beard, black pants, black shoes, white
Requirements: must be wearing Modo clothes

NEW TARGET
Name: Paula Dos Mesa
Nationality: Unknown European
Reason for Assassination: The usual stuff for clubbers: Heavy drinking, sleeping around, drunk driving etc. also destroyed Julio Ochea's Limo when trying to have sex while at the wheel of her Tursimo.
Appearance: Black jacket, black jeans, distinctive blue hat over blonde hair, white, slightly tinted glasses, foreign accent.
Requirements: Must drive an FIB Buffalo from Hove Beech in Broker listening to LCHC, and stopping during ads breaks and every second song.

NEW TARGET
Name: D.C. Marcus
Nationality: Canadian
Reason for Assassination: Been lazing around while his co-workers have been doing all his work. Is rude and likes Fast and Furious movies.
Appearance: Bronze hair, aged face, black jacket, cream pants, has in hand coffee, brown shoes, white skin
Requirements: Must have a 6 star police rating when you kill him, but no police kills!

NEW TARGET
Name: Augustus Ryan
Nationality: Butter Chicken moto_whistle.gif
Reason for Assassination: master con artist. Loves to riddle unsuspecting people out of money. also wears an ugly hat.
Appearance: Black vest over white hooded jacket, red and yellow hat, black pants, red shoes, sitting down reading a book, tanned skin tone
Requirements: don't use a gang car at any process of the attack.

Have a fun killing Assassins/El Zilcho

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users