Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 19 March 2011 - 03:32 PM

Paddy Sheamus Flaherty Hoskapadopolis O'Reilly O'Rourke Whiskey Flask Jr.

This break has allowed me to reorganise my musings and reiterate my attention on this great profession. I have begun a rigorous workout regime and have melded quietly into the shadows once more - ready for work.

I found myself outside the Steinway Beer Gardens. I left the ignition on in the black Schafter, before parking it in a convenient and out of the way alley behind the bar; before heading into the beer gardens. Outside I found many men and women but none matched Paddy. Inside the packed bar there was no sign of him either. The dartboard was being used by a burly drunk and the bartenders were working hard to service the Saturday crowds. I readjusted my suit and beige overcoat before stepping out into the streets once again to continue the search.

Thankfully, it took me only 5 minutes before I found Paddy; glancing through storefront windows and making his way towards the Beer Garden. I followed him for a block but I noticed he was heading straight for the bar. Wanting to avoid commotion I decided to kill the mark before he reached the bar. But my plan was complicated by the presence of an obese black police officer far ahead of me. As Paddy stepped around the corner, he passed the alleyway which led to my Schafter. Sniffing out the oppurtunity, I withdrew my handgun and fired four shots into his heart from behind. He groaned as he fell to the ground, motionless.

I dodged into the alley as the officer turned around. As soon as the shots rang out, the bar across the street exploded with panic. I used this to my advatange, slipping undetected into the hidden Schafter. Closing the door, I navigated around the fleeing pedestrians and into the streets. What looked like a perfect getaway quickly deteriorated into a nasty situation. While the fat cop hadn't even got near me, let alone laid eyes on me - he had managed to radio a squad car from around the corner. This vehicle was now hot on my tail, despite my non chalant exit. Revving the V12, I swerved through the nighttime streets.

The police car tried it's best to keep up, but I weaved against traffic and took considerable damage careening over a central divider and over several risky jumps. After I lost the half awake attention, I dumped the dented Schafter in an old car park near the airport, and stole a Landstalker.

Paddy Sheamus Flaherty Hoskapadopolis O'Reilly O'Rourke Whiskey Flask Jr. - Eliminated

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 19 March 2011 - 04:47 PM

Paul Garrick

An old traget of Brother Pedochu's I decided to put this troublesome road captain to rest, once and for all. I located Mr Garrick in Beechwood, outside the Burger Shot. He was walking down the pavement, away from the large congregation of AoD members. Having brought an NRG in order to escape quickly, I mentally mapped my route before arming myself. I decided to forego the dramatics and any fancy methods of killing. I flicked off the safety on the MP5K, and flipped down the visor on my motorcycle helmet. Rolling along the pavement, I riddled Paul Garrick with bullets. His chest and abdomen were torn open gruesomely - my customised explosive cartridges made quick work of him. He crumbled like sand to the floor. I fired off more shots, one blowing a hole in a bystanders foot.

The last bullets were spent, tearing his skull clean open and emptied copious amounts of blood and skull matter into the gutter. I accelerated away, driving at full pelt off a gap in the road - plummeting Vinewood fashion onto the expressway below. My NRG cushioned the blow and I was able to stabilise, and switch lanes onto the other side. I headed for Algonquin, but again my escape was hampered. FIB Special Agent 'Duke' Landon may have lost our trail but his perpetual alert hs meant that police are much quicker to approach me in my work. On the Expressway two patrol cars aggresively began their pursuit.

I opened up the throttle and left them for dead, but ahead the traffic was halted as 3 patrol cars attempted to close in. They were pretty determined - as they were voluntarily driving against traffic just to catch me out. It didn't work. I skillfully weaved past them and dodged away, leaving them behind as I worked my way through the small gaps left by the blocked traffic. I could drive where they could never follow.

In all the excitement I completely lost focus. My shield of professionalism parted as, when exiting the Bridge onto the Algonquin side, I lost control of the NRG. I braked and brought the speed down - but I could see ahead my life was in fate's hands. My bike slammed hard into the back of a taxi, and I careened through the air, landing hard on the sidewalk and snapping my arm and two ribs. I coughed and stood slowly. People exclaimed loudly and attempted to help, but I swang my MP5K around and cleared a way through the crowd. Losing yourself in the alleywats of Star Junction isn't easy, but I evaded the police and pedestrians, before stashing my gun and helmet in a skip. The cops no doubt caught up with my bike - luckily no hard evidence was on it.

I craddled my broken arm and wincing with pain, hailed and cab.

"Northwood Hospital please." I sat back and slipped the driver a crisp $100 note "Make it quick." He nodded and we left the commotion behind, with IF99 playing in the taxi.

Paul Garrick - Eliminated

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 19 March 2011 - 07:45 PM

NOTE FOR ODDSOCK - Chuck DeLarge, Vasili "Fast Face" Malacca and Winston Chance have all been eliminated several pages back. You can remove them off the active targets list. icon14.gif

Harold Mines

I located the target after several hours of searching in Star Junction. Harold was identical to his description - except he was wearing jeans as opposed to shorts. When I found him I decided to park up (the requirements were no drive bys), and get out to finish him off quickly. Using a combat shotgun, I fired about 6 blasts into his groin area (as instructed) and back. He collapsed covered in blood all over. I fired a final shot for good effect before diving into my black PMP and driving away. Despite the high visibility of the crime, my balaclava helped keep me anonymous, and I carefully directed my PMP into a series of back alleys and service entrances behind the swanky hotels of Star Junction.

Police sirens buzzed around, but mounting a few pavements and smoothly cutting through the underbelly of the city I escaped the cops without a single witness pinpointing me when escaping through the alleys. I stopped off at a car wash before leaving Algonquin for my mansion in Westdyke.

Harold Mines - Eliminated

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE (AceRay @ Mar 19 2011, 10:06)
man, that debriefing made the rest of us look like wannabes. Have to say I'm impressed.
Haven't been on for about a month. Whats going on brothers from other mothers? Have a nice St Packies day everyone?

Anyway, to Infinty ,(EDIT: And Beyond!) I'm sure that the weapon I've used most is the Deagle and the car is Schafter. Probably. usually I'm close quarter combat, getting right next to my target and taking them out. At least thats what I remember.
Hope it helps! can't wait to see these cards live!

How would you feel about the term Bespoke Executioner?

And Cash High, a smart baptism into the brotherhood. Welcome. You join us at an interesting time: Would you have any thoughts about the naming of ranks? I did recently suggest each of the brethren might wish to name their own rank, so how feel about the naming of new initiates? I think we can trust you. No pressure. It's entirely non-compulsory, but it may catch on, so you may wish to chose carefully, depending on your views on exterior validation.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:59 PM

Could someone run the ranks idea past me? Not quite sure what the idea you're having is but I'm curious as to what it'll be and how we may implement it.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:21 PM

I think I have given out more hits than took down targets, I don't have a most used car as I am always changing and I complete my hits up close and personal, what rank does that put me in? Or is more information on other things needed first?

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:06 PM

Usually murders committed close up, or with a drive by. Always smartly dressed - always deadly. Drive executive/expensive cars. Organised and very effective. Rank?

Bespoke Executioner sounds sexy.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:14 PM

Well I guess "Bespoke Executioner" is my new rank then. biggrin.gif

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:40 PM Edited by AceRay, 24 March 2011 - 04:48 AM.

@ElZilcho: This whole thing is basically assassin cards for assassins. Basically, all your stats are recorded in these boxes (most used gun, most used car etc) and you get a rank for how you kill most of your targets.

BEEN EDITED for more clothes

Sharpshooter Assassin could be a good one for a long distance assassins.
Elegant Assassin for fancy dress, and something like Rouge for Russian clothes. Can't think of anything for Modo, but I should because I dress that way.
Helicopter killer: Aerial Assassin
Boat killer: Aquatic Assassin

maybe, have things add up, like Bespoke Assassin. Maybe Prestige Assassin, and Executive Assassin. What you drive, what you wear and how you kill will come together and give you your final rank.

Man, I'm getting goosebumps just talking about this. Can't wait to see these up and running.

Irish00
  • Irish00

I'm the son of rage and love

• Members

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:46 AM

Hey guys I'm back from my extended to a wonderful world of enslaved mages(Dragon Age 2).

I'm not going to be able to hits for you guys, but thank you El Zilcho for taking out Paddy Whatsamablaggit Junior, or whatever his name was.

Also is this rank thing going through? If so I'm Drunken Gunman. I'm not exclusive to a certain kind of killing. Variety is the spice of life. Also I carry whiskey with me on a regular basis...

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:56 AM

Irish, where is the skatepark in West Middle park for Bill Zilcro or whatever that dude was called?

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 27 March 2011 - 06:09 PM

Bill Zilcro

I arrived at the Middle Park West skate park, pulling up in my jet black PMP at around 10:00PM. My timing was lucky - Zilcro was chatting and smoking in the skate park across from the promenade I had parked on. I opened the door and was readying myself to attack him with the shotgun and keep up the mafia killing appearance - but I soon realised this would be suicidal. There were several night time joggers, and street vendors littered the prom. I decided to snipe him from behind my PMP - maintaining the mob killing appearance but avoiding witnesses and keeping a good cover.

Just as Zilcro began to leave his small clique, I readied the rifle. Following him with the scope, I watched as he walked away from the park quite a distance before firing a single high calibre shot into his heart from 200 yards away. He dropped immediately in a cloud of blood and I jumped into my PMP, carelessly throwing the Sniper into the back seat. Shouts of surprise rang out, but the majority of people couldn't grasp that far away a man had just died. I accelerated away, dodging the prom goers before running over Zilcro's corpse for good measure. I drove quickly away, taking great care not to kill pedestrians fleeing the gunfire. When I reached an empty footbridge, I mounted it and drove over the bridge onto the other side. Speeding away, I left a small police contingent behind in Northwood before arriving near the docks and stashing my vehicle in a secluded, waterside lock up. I'd switch the plates and replace the tires before leaving to drop off my sniper in a stash on the other side of town.

Bill Zilcro - Eliminated [75th Hit]

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:50 AM

Updated. I apologize for not being as visibly present as I could be.

Thanks for the tip El Zilcho, I took those targets off the list. I don't remember them being taken out but I trust you. They were on there long enough anyway.

I probably won't be assigning these ranks since I just run the Feed now and I don't keep your work histories anymore. Unless it works with the little that I do, you all can expect to manage these ranks among yourselves, which is totally fine by me.

So long as you keep making a killing assassins. And let's get some new targets up. I'll try to do my part in that.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:33 PM

I've decided to ask the mods to lock this thread, I'm kinda done with it.

April Fools. Ha-ha.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Apr 1 2011, 18:33)
April Fools. Ha-ha.

Thank f*ck.

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 02 April 2011 - 06:57 AM

ha ha, that was a pretty good joke. I'm still laughing.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:47 AM

Aw you guys stop making me feel funny before I make any more jokes.

While I'm not going to willingly close this thread ever, I do actually appreciate the slow-down. Makes life outside of the organization a little less strained.

But by all means, start making and taking targets! That's what this thread is for after all.

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:40 AM

good point, if I can get the time to spam some targets then I will, OK?

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2011 - 02:41 PM

Oh, please, not too much. Let's say three maximum, otherwise it gets a little out of hand.

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:59 AM

aww man, I had set aside a massive 3 hour long target spamming session, next week.
nevermind.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:05 PM

NOTE: BOGDANA AND DMITRY PETROVA WERE NOT KILLED BY batmankidal. I previously killed those 2 targets, so it's wrong to list them as his. Here is my debrief. It pre-dates batmankidal's considerably (sorry mate haha) Finn. I Monk has also been eliminated previously by Infinite Monkey. So he should be removed off the active target's list and the Petrova's should also be removed from the feed (as they were finished by me a good few months ago) If these errors could be rectified I would be most thankful. Appreciate it.[/b]

Ted Argent

My search for Mr Argent was prolonged and tedious. I looked for several days all across the upper half of Alderney, from the city itself, through Berchem and in Leftwood and Westdyke; all to no avail. On the 3rd night I finally found Ted Argent, walking through the streets of Berchem. I pulled my black Oracle to the side of the road, and flicked off the safety on my side arm. I fired several shots into his legs and chest, and Ted collapsed onto a few mail boxes, spewing paper across the street in a spectacular fashion. He feebly tried to prop himself up, doubled over in the gutter. I fired two more shots into his chest, and another four followed into his neck and head. He fell silent. A few whores screamed but the late night obscured most witnesses view. I drilled in 3 more shots into his torso for good measure, before speeding away.

I accelerated away from Berchem, with the police intent on finding the source of the gunshots. I mounted the curb and drove through an alleyway, leaving the police attention and driving onto the overpass which linked me onto the Alderney Expressway. I drove away into the night, my destination the Plumbers Skyway and later on Algonquin.

Ted Argent - Eliminated

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:55 PM

Karen Cooke

I located Karen on the Broker Boulevard near the large roundabout. I waited until she tried to cross the avenue before knocking her down with my white Sentinel. I reversed over her as she struggled to her feet. Checking the rear view mirror I hear a crunch and a series of stomach churning snaps. A blood curdling scream was let out by Karen. I put the car into first and rolled over her corpse, as screams from the pedestrians sounded. The tires rolled over his face and crushed her big sunglasses as easily as they popped her skull (nasty).

I repeated this 3 times, destroying her ribcage and legs before accelerating away - the pristine white of my car stained blood red. I escaped over the roundabout before ditching the car in the see and escaping via an Annihilator I had left near Firefly Island. Funnily enough, for a young woman who stole her Dad's money, she dropped copious amounts of cash when she was ran over!

Karen Cooke - Eliminated

Linki
  • Linki

Neonic

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:54 PM

Love this thread. The posts are so well written, examples above ^^

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE (Linki @ Apr 11 2011, 23:54)
Love this thread. The posts are so well written, examples above ^^

Thanks a lot mate smile.gif Why don't you join up, have a go too?

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 12 April 2011 - 06:13 PM

David Lamb

I located David on the long road in Broker, sporting a ludicrous Mohican. Well, his time for bad hairstyles was numbered. I rolled up near to the curb where he was strolling, but he was on the other side of my car. A drive by would be difficult so I continued casually following him in my black Schafter until he started crossing the road with someone else. I rolled down the window and fired my SMG multiple times into Mr Lamb. Unfortunately, a few bullets went through my target and hit the arm of the man next to him. I checked on him from my car before leaving, he was standing up slowly so I was thankful there was no collateral damage. I left Mr Lamb dead in the middle of the Avenue before speeding away, pursued by the 5-0.

The police were determined and just about everywhere but I lost them in Hove Beach. I ditched the Schafter in a Russian Mob area, torching the vehicle and leaving the alley. However, a huge burly man attacked me before I could reach the streets. I guess he understood I was attempting to frame him for the shooting. I fell back, reeling from the blow but I was quick to counter the man mountains next swing, snapping his elbow. I returned an uppercut into his jaw, before grabbing his huge head and slamming it into the brownstone wall. As soon as he was unconscious, I snapped his neck. Dusting my suit, I left the scene and the flaming car.

David Lamb - Eliminated

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 12 April 2011 - 06:41 PM

Dan T. Manley

Live like an assassin. Die like an assassin...

I located the target, slightly different but mostly identical to the description chatting to 2 other people in Star Junction. I parked up my black Sentinel and nonchalantly slipped my sniper rifle out from the back seat. Crouching and picking out the target, I scoped him out. As soon as his head was stopped moving from his speech I took my chance. I fired and his head was obliterated - his brains flew out and he fell to the ground.

I immediately dove into the cover of my Sentinel and jetted away as the crowds of the late night Star Junction began to panicked. As I sped through the LC streets I removed my ski mask and took several direction changes to lose any heat before heading into Broker. I dumped my escape vehicle in the sea just across Beachgate. I acquired a stashed Turismo and left, driving over to the Jamaican bar in Dukes for a late night drink.

Dan T. Manley - Eliminated Note - All current targets are now finished so if someone could post up some new work I'd be grateful. Brother Ace, don't spam 1,000 hits. Try and keep it below 7, yeah?

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:03 PM

What ever happened to that police chief who was trying to bring down our organization? Did someone take him out?

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (AlexGTAGamer @ Apr 12 2011, 21:03)
What ever happened to that police chief who was trying to bring down our organization? Did someone take him out?

Oh, Landon? I paralysed him with puffer fish venom and chopped off his head.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Apr 12 2011, 21:17)
QUOTE (AlexGTAGamer @ Apr 12 2011, 21:03)

Oh, Landon? I paralysed him with puffer fish venom and chopped off his head.

Can you link me to your debrief? Because I can't remember if I read about his demise or not. confused.gif

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:18 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 03 November 2011 - 04:27 PM.

Weazel News - FIB Special Agent Brutally Executed!

Notorious FIB Special Agent 'Duke' Landon was found dead a few days ago in his maisonette in Alderney. 3 other FIB officers were found shot; while Landon himself was found beheaded and with his heart removed. On the walls of the room where his body was found, blood had been used to write the words "A Warning". Landon was an outspoken advocate against organised crime, and had recently started a new operation against the Lupisella Crime family when he was found killed. Other groups he loudly denounced and attempted to persecute where the Angels of Death, ethnic Chinese gangs in Bohan, the Easties of Dukes and a much more mysterious, some claim fictitious "Algonquin Assassins" contract killing agency.

Details - Landon's head had been removed from his neck and placed on the sofa, while his heart had been removed with what appeared to be a large sushi knife which was left embedded in his torso. Forsenics found traces of paralysis inducing venom in his veins - similar to that found in the puffer fish. This appears to indicate he was beheaded while still alive. His colleagues, Mike Torrano, Oscar Tyrell and Adam Foley where found shot in various places around the house (they were living in with Mr Landon as his job put him under great risk from his numerous enemies).

Landon is survived by 2 daughters, a son and a loving wife. Police Chief Howard McKinley has said "Landon was a model officer and one of the hardest working, most committed men I've ever worked with. His untiring determination to clean this city up was a credit to all around him. He was a great man and an inspirational leader - he will be most sorely missed. And we will track down those responsible for this heinous crime, I guarantee it."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users