• Members

Posted 16 February 2011 - 02:08 AM

Alright thanks man!

roryhynes
  • roryhynes

D______________t

• Members

Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:05 PM

Ok ok ok. Sorry for "breaking character" or whatever but I've have seen this thread for two and a half years and still have no idea what the hell is going on. So you make these backstories for characters, but, arn't peds random? How can you "take care of a target"? Can someone explain how you go about actually killing one of the targets.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE (roryhynes @ Feb 20 2011, 18:05)
Ok ok ok. Sorry for "breaking character" or whatever but I've have seen this thread for two and a half years and still have no idea what the hell is going on. So you make these backstories for characters, but, arn't peds random? How can you "take care of a target"? Can someone explain how you go about actually killing one of the targets.

Well, depending on your reading of higher mathematics: almost nothing is truly random, or: many things we think of as random are, in fact, *only* pseudo-random events.

In any case; assuming the target poster has properly researched his subject, if you follow the directions on location /description you will find the target the client wants assassinated. Some, of course, may be harder to find than others, depending on the amount of detail given in the brief, and occasionally a "rarity" factor. But if the target poster could find them, then so should any patient and/or dedicated assassin.

As for "taking care of them" from that point; I think that speaks for itself. Each is dealt with differently on a case by case basis, the details of which the assassin will then outline in his debrief back here...

I hope that has made things clearer...?

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

Overseer of the Congregation

• Members

Posted 21 February 2011 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (roryhynes @ Feb 20 2011, 13:05)

Kind of what IM said.

First things first, you don't have to roleplay if you want, so don't be worried about "breaking character." Some people like to roleplay and others just like the challenge of finding a ped and killing them. Whichever you choose is fine!

Second, yes, pedestrians are, to use your words, "random." Since we can't customize our peds (nor can we expect others to), we choose one (one model, that is) and then pretend it's someone who needs to be assassinated. Backstories are optional but they make it a little more engaging.

Next, an "assassin," who is any GTA player like you or me, turns on their gaming machine, enters GTA IV, finds this pedestrian, and kills them, then comes back here to explain how they did it and what happened in any depth of detail or roleplay.

Essentially, targets are found in-game, marked as targets and given backstories here, out of the game, then the killing takes place in-game, and the debriefing is written here, out of the game.

I hope that clarifies things for you!

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:24 AM

$55,500 amassed. 71 Hits completed. 0 unsuccesful.

Archiving purposes only

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:42 PM

i think we should have assassin cards, similar to the new BUYG scheme. That could be cool.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE (AceRay @ Feb 22 2011, 19:42)
i think we should have assassin cards, similar to the new BUYG scheme. That could be cool.

eh...?

batmankidal
  • batmankidal

Biker dude

• Members

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:53 AM

QUOTE (AceRay @ Feb 23 2011, 03:42)

based on stats ?
heat up the competition, huh ? tounge.gif

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:25 AM Edited by AceRay, 24 February 2011 - 07:33 AM.

EDIT: EXPANDED A LITTLE
yeah, it would have things like total targets taken down or most used weapon and most used car . also names of targets which are hard to remember to be listed.
No money system to buy guns and cars, they are kind of hampering creativity.
BUT here is a good idea.
people will earn new rankings when they kill a certain amount of targets ie if someone begins they are titled rookie but when they
kill 5 they grow to regular assassin
kill 10 they get some other ranking and it keeps going up in 10s after that with some names.
kill 50 you are a Master Assassin,
kill 70 become Expert Assassin
kill 100 targets, you become Ace Assassin,and so on.
Maybe if you kill someone a certain and creative way you can have a special ranking ie
kill 10 people with molotovs become Fire Assassin.
kill 10 people in water and you become Water Assassin.
kill 10 people with a car and become Road Rage Assassin.
kill 10 people at Burger Shot or Cluckin Bell and become a Fast Food Assassin
kill 10 people with explosives become Boom Assassin
fail 5 missions in a row and become Failed Assassin (goes away when you kill someone)
kill 10 people from a long distance away and become a Sniper assassin
Make 30 missions become a Contract Assassin
Maybe some combos like "Master Fire Assassin". This person has killed 50 targets, and 10 of those were with molotovs. maybe have 1 of each so people's ranks aren't "Expert Fire Water Fast Food Road Rage Boom Teabag Vanilla Chocolate assassin" which is kind of retarded. Maybe make the requirements higher (instead of just 10 make it 20) to stop this.
good idea no? keeps it interesting...

batmankidal
  • batmankidal

Biker dude

• Members

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:01 AM

not bad idea thou..
but I've tiny little thing, I can't remember how many person I'd killed for this organization biggrin.gif
OddSock, comment please..

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:50 AM

QUOTE (batmankidal @ Feb 24 2011, 07:01)
not bad idea thou..
but I've tiny little thing, I can't remember how many person I'd killed for this organization biggrin.gif
OddSock, comment please..

it wouldn't be too hard to track who you have killed, I think you joined up around page 190 or 200, I think. others like El Zilcho or Infinite Monkey would be harder to track, but I think just spending a couple of hours look up the people only in the last month shouldn't be too hard.
obviously, it would only include active assassins. ones who have been inactive for a month then get taken off and are put back on when they kill a target. otherwise, it would get a bit spammy.

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:31 PM

I'll think about it AceRay. That's a fun idea though.

batmankidal, the last time I updated the Assassin Database you had only four kills under your belt. I really don't know how many more you have; I stopped keeping track because there was no point in doing so.

Terribly sorry for not updated in the front page recently. I'll aspire to do it tonight, hopefully. Until then, assassins.

batmankidal
  • batmankidal

Biker dude

• Members

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:23 PM

Just count my works for this organization yesterday, find out I killed 21 person in total..
Gonna post some new debrief later..

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

If you can't laugh, you might as well cry.

• Members

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:21 PM

Good idea, oddly enough a few weeks ago I was looking over my contracts and hits and was going to record them all incase such an idea like your's AceRay came up. biggrin.gif

batmankidal
  • batmankidal

Biker dude

• Members

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Dec 31 2010, 04:04)
New Target incoming.
Name: Bogdana Petrova (+ her son, Dimitry Petrov)
Looks: Short brown hair,mostly Darkblue/black vest with a colorful jacket/pullover under it (mostly baby-blue and pink).
Reason: I know what you think of killing old ladies but she stole very important information about my organisation and wants to give it to a corrupt cop so she gets money. You have to take her son out too, we dont know how he looks like but he always sits in the back of the laundromat. He arranged the whole deal. Please, dont feel guilty for this one... the woman is a b*tch.
Notes:
- No dead civilians.
- To make it interesting, do not make them fall dead on any of the clothes. My best suit is in there, I dont want it become red.
- You can kill the first cop that attacks you, he is the corrupt guy that wants the documents.
Extras:
- You can try to find the documents in the cash register, I would ask my mom to make you some good catloaf.
- My assassins have to stay healthy, so I make you some breadfish if you take my suit out of the laundromat and drop it near my villa on Firefly Island.

Bogdana Petrova and Dimitriy Petrov deceased..
I was in Diner to enjoy a cup of coffee at Hove Beach when suddenly remember there's an open target near this location. After quick visit to Internet Cafe, I got Russian granny and her son to kill. I drive to Loundromat and sight seeing for a while outside, make sure the targets are on place. And yes they're, so I came into the Loundromat pretending gonna pick up my suit. I calmly shoot Bogdana in the back with shotgun, after she try to run away. I see Dimitriy pull his gun in the Loundromat back room, but I manage to shoot him first. He's not dead yet, so I have to shoot him again to put his dead body on the floor. As instruction, no clothes been contained by their blood.
I pick up some documents in the cash register that the client demand. I also take the client suit and deliver it near his villa in Firefly Island. After that, I come home with some food my client give me. And also, a payment for my work in offshore account.

Irish00
  • Irish00

I'm the son of rage and love

• Members

Posted 25 February 2011 - 02:55 AM Edited by Irish00, 25 February 2011 - 03:06 AM.

Ehhh... I don't know about your idea Ace. I've been here for two years but I probably only have around 20-35 kills. More or less. With your little killing spree that you had in the beginning, you probably have more kills than me. But that is just an estimate. It's been a long 2 years.

Do you have count of my kills on your excessive Excel pages Oddsock?

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 27 February 2011 - 05:33 PM

Oh gee, let me check...

Your profile takes up rows 287 to 296, the last one recorded being Si Coe, who you offed on June 1st of last year according to the timestamp I see on that post.

So according to my potentially faulty bookkeeping, when I stopped recording everyone's progress you had 9 kills.

I'll update the Feed today I think. I think.

Keep making a killing assassins.

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:33 PM

I guess the idea behind my idea is to add some motivation to actually do this thing. there is not enough to keep me killing. It also adds a sense of achievement which I think is missing too. a crappy number in my sig isn't enough.
taken down Sean A ray, be writin tonight about it.

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:04 AM

Sean A. Ray has bitten 3 bullets today. And a police car.

I heard about Sean when I was in my Algonquin Penthouse in Northwood. I buttoned up my awesome ski jacket and ran out the door and called a cab. It pulled over swiftly and I entered the yellow car and told him to go to Steinway. Its a killing time!

The cab drove me to Steinway in Dukes. I get out of the car stylishly and run to the side of the road, looking around for a while. After about an hour (game time) I decide that finding this traitor would be a tall order, so I hijack a very-very-dark-green-you'd-think-it-was-black Irish Mob Oracle to drive around in to find him. I have to say the body kit looks excellent on the Oracle and gives it a sporty yet luxurious appearance. I pulled it off with no ease with the owner of the car scratching his head as I drive off.

I then drive around for a little bit and drive down a drive next to a park. as I go down the street, I notice a Large Truck with Ray inside it. I smile in slight satisfaction as I do a U turn and start to chase him. I open some fire with my desert eagle so it should get him scared, but he continues to drive normally. Sadly, some cops heard it and give pursue with a 2 star wanted level. Sean continues at normal speed. I ram him, but he does nothing. Is this guy asleep?
user posted image
As we just get before this intersection, some cops pull up and Sean stops. I pull up beside him and shoot some lead into his door, but he just stares ahead with a dull face. Cops pull up beside us. I'd love to empty a bullet into his head, but Irish told me that it had to be 3 shots in the chest. I then break his window with a bullet, nearly hitting his head, but he just sits there. I have to drive forward a little bit before the cops arrest me, but thankfully, Sean wakes up and reverses.
Sadly, he tries to turn around at the same time but he runs backwards into a billboard. He has to get out and this is my chance. While this happens, I reverse and try to shoot him, but he manages to run out behind the billboard and the path in the bottom right of the pic. I then quickly drive my car up there behind him to the right a little and shoot him twice in the stomach when he falls to the ground. I then turn around and shoot his body again, just before the cops that were following just completely drive over him like a piece of paper. I smile in satisfaction that I have done my job.

Knowing that the cops are on me, I quickly outrun them and turn into BOABO. While I'm out of the heat, I get out and steel a blue vigero or something, but a cop behind me sees it and gives chase. After ramming a couple who are in my way, I then drive into some sort of highway and get away, but not before stealing a convertible and cruising down the highway. oh yeah
Sean Allister Ray taken down(ok I added the Allister part but it sounds cool right?)

Richard.Price
  • Richard.Price

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 March 2011 - 07:41 PM Edited by Richard.Price, 07 March 2011 - 08:36 PM.

It amazes me to see this group still going, After all this time ya'll are still at it.

I might just have to pick up my guns again...(Formally khal137 or something along those lines neither I nor the server seems to remember my login.) But first a job for you brothers.

Ricky The Pusher.

He's a Drug pusher in the outlook area, Tends to hang out around the park/TW@ cafe, He sells laced product and my client's Daughter OD on his dirty drugs.

He has a dark mohawk, light colored skin, tends to wear dark jackets. Jeans, Sunglasses, And has tribal looking tattoo's on his face and neck.

He isn't to be considered armed, But he'll probably put up a fight if you try and take him on with your fists. My client wants this handled quickly before he can destroy any more lives. He requests that the target be killed "for nikki" so make sure he's aware of why he's being killed.

Again the target wants this handled quickly and is offering 3,000 to whoever can bring this man to justice.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:09 PM

Ah my first kill in awhile.
Ricky the Pusher has been brought to justice.

I recieved intel on this guy and I knew that he would be a special target to me. Drug dealers are scum to me so I will not feel remorse nor even saddened by this guys death. I picked up my trusty 9mm and took the elevator down to my Sentinel at my Middle Park East safehouse. I stepped in, turned on JNR and drove over to Outlook Park. It was night when I arrived so the lowlifes who would not show their faces in the day have come out to play, these lowlifes include drug dealers. I saw him, Ricky selling of some dope to a new client by the gates to Outlook Park opposite the Tw@t internet cafe. I stepped out of my car, ran across the road and jumped the fence behind his possition so I could jump him. I edged closer and closer to him and soon I was standing behind him with my gun in his back.
"Ricky the Pusher" I wispered in his ear "This is for Nikki." and then I pulled the trigger. The bullet sped through his back and exited through his stomach, he yelled and stumbled forward, I then unloaded four more bullets into his back until he was curled up on the floor. I then finished with one last bullet into his temple and a firm kick to the head. Blood was pouring from his back, stomach and head and I knew justice had been served as I walked back, stepped in and drove off in my car.

Mission Complete.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:07 AM

QUOTE (AceRay @ Feb 27 2011, 19:33)
I guess the idea behind my idea is to add some motivation to actually do this thing. there is not enough to keep me killing. It also adds a sense of achievement which I think is missing too. a crappy number in my sig isn't enough.

I see your point, and I like the idea in principle. Although reviewing my own back-catalogue would be a hefty undertaking. And also our organisation has always proved resistant to imposed canonical change. But we can try something simple, informal and voluntary and see if it takes hold.

To keep things simple I would suggest the broad headline considerations should be: Silence & Audacity

You may claim the right to call yourself a silent assassin if the bulk of your business is carried out without witness or alarms. Audacious work would be very high profile and the complete opposite.

We can tinker with subcategories, such as furtive, stealthy, secret, and so on. Or daring, bold, intrepid, etc. Perhaps based on the bulk or quality of the work? There is also scope for terms other than assassin, such as executioner, button man, contractor. I am open to suggestions on how all of these are earned.

Other considerations might be Brutality: A Brutal contractor would be one who routinely uses firepower larger than a pistol. Since I tend not to use these I'm probably not best qualified to comment.

To get things moving, I would suggest each of the brotherhood examine their body of work and then pick a nice round number within attainable distance, and once you reach it you can be the first to name the title for that rank.

Cash High
  • Cash High

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:03 PM

This is looking nice. I'd like to participate in a hit, but are there any open hits ? Seems like every hit gets completed right after the client's request.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:05 PM

I'll make a hit for you Cash High, and welcome to the team!

Name: Frank Delroy
LOC: South Bohan, Bohan.
Connections: N/A
Reason for hit: This guy has been getting on my nerves ever since I got a safehouse in South Bohan, he just stands on the other side of the street yelling stuff about how the government are putting spies into the toilets and stuff that is poisoning us into the air.
Appearance: White American, brown hair with grey sideburns and a grey moustache, black shirt with a white top over it, grey trousers, biege shoes.
More info: A nice easy way to "dispose" of him would be to assassinate him with a sniper rifle from the roof of the houses opposite to his location.
Reward: $1000

Good luck. wink.gif

Richard.Price
  • Richard.Price

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:49 AM Edited by Richard.Price, 11 March 2011 - 05:35 PM.

QUOTE (AlexGTAGamer @ Mar 7 2011, 23:09)
Ah my first kill in awhile.
Ricky the Pusher has been brought to justice.

Mission Complete.

Thank you brother, My client is glad to know justice has been served.

I lied my Xbox RRoD'd

Cash High
  • Cash High

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:29 AM

Thanks. Mr Delroy's existence has quickly been terminated.

Victim: Frank Delroy.
Hit: Successfully completed.
With the click of a payphone holder, a gentleman's fate was permanently sealed. Since this was my first attempt at this profession I decided to visit my first victim's everyday loitering spot. With the information I was given, I parked my PMP 600 at the shabby Burger Shot in South Bohan. From there I walked along the trash ridden sidewalks until I turned onto the given street. The discovery of my first victim was not difficult at all, for as soon as I turned onto this specific street, a loud and obnoxious voice quickly penetrated my ears. As I eased closer, I deeply scanned my surroundings. I quickly realized that the area had a strong law enforcement presence. Being located right off the East Borough Bridge, traffic stayed at a jam packed flow. If I wanted a quick and secure getaway route, this hit had to be more thought out. One thing that stood out in my mind was some building construction across from the gentleman's spot. A scaffold with a few construction workers was hanging along the side of the building, and I kept this in mind. Taking note of this, I inched closer to the loud victim. Acting as If I were a curious 'tourist', the gentleman was more than happy to let me take a quick photo of him. With all the information I needed including his picture, I decided to go and think out the plan for the next day.

(The photo of the victim, prior to his termination.)
user posted image

The next day, with the help of a friend, I was able to acquire a work mans suit from the particular company that was working on the building. I then chose the most suitable weapon for my first hit. I chose a H&K PSG-1 that had been in my possession for quite some time. With 10 rounds in the magazine, it was more than enough to get the job done. I placed the rifle inside a construction work bag and into the trunk of my PMP 600.

After a short trip, I this time made my way to the alley behind the building construction. Parking along side the vehicles of the other construction workers, I quickly placed the company's hat onto my head. Opening my trunk, I grabbed my work duffle bag and made my way into the back door of the building. As I took a quick peek outside the front door, the victim was back out at the same spot, loudly proclaiming his beliefs. With a smirk on my face, I turned around and made my way up the steps to the top. As I walked onto the top of the roof, like I suspected, most of the construction workers were gone for lunch. Only a few were around and they were on another side of the building joking around.

Wasting no time, I quickly walked to the edge of the building. I placed my duffle bag against the ledge of the building and scanned below. I could see the victim fairly good and the angle was just right for a clean shot. Looking around once more, I got onto my left knee. I was able to position myself right beside a scaffold that had not been lowered yet. This kept me perfectly hidden and camouflaged. I unzipped the duffle bag and grabbed a hold of the H&K PSG-1. With the magazine already in the rifle, I positioned it facing at an angle towards the victim. Since I was right above the victim, sighting adjustment was not needed. I slowly aimed the reticle right over the victim's head. With no hesitation, I pulled the trigger quickly. The round from the rifle pierced the victim's upper skull, sending a tremendous blow. Like a rag doll, the victim dropped with every sign of life drained from him. For extra assurance, I pumped one more round into the victim's skull. At this point, pieces of the victim's skull went flying onto the nearby pavement. With the second shot, I quickly placed the weapon back into the duffle bag. The shots had cause quite a bit of commotion and a crowd started to gather near the victim.

Confident no one ever saw me, I quickly made my way from behind the scaffold down the stairs. I tossed the duffle bag into my trunk then made my way out onto the street in front of the building. Acting as if I was a concerned construction worker, I made my way over to the victim. A small crowd had gathered and I could hear a siren in the distance. Playing the part of a surprised construction worker, I took a picture on my phone, acting devastated. I quickly turned around and made my way back to my vehicle.

(Picture of the deceased victim.)
user posted image

The news next morning told of the story, 'A well known street preacher, another casualty to the violence on the streets of South Bohan.'
(My apology for the long hit. Was my first one so I wasn't sure how long it should be. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif )

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:36 AM

No it doesn't matter how long the hit detail is, the more information the better plus it is very interesting to read. You did a spot on job and the money is now in an off-shore bank account for your taking. I can see you are going to be a very valuable member of this organisation. Well done. icon14.gif

Lethal Nizzle
  • Lethal Nizzle

Optima dies, prima fugit

• Members

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:06 PM

Thought I'd make my return to AA after way to long my friends. I got a personal message from El Zilcho asking for my return a month or two ago yet I had other business to attend to. Now I have a brief window in which I can operate, so any free targets would be greatly appreciated.

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:30 PM

As always, check the Open Targets Database on the first page.

Cash High, welcome to the Algonquin Assassins. That debriefing was exceptional and I look forward to seeing more work from you when you take part!

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:06 AM

man, that debriefing made the rest of us look like wannabes. Have to say I'm impressed.
Haven't been on for about a month. Whats going on brothers from other mothers? Have a nice St Packies day everyone?

Anyway, to Infinty, I'm sure that the weapon I've used most is the Deagle and the car is Schafter. Probably. usually I'm close quarter combat, getting right next to my target and taking them out. At least thats what I remember.
Hope it helps! can't wait to see these cards live!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users