Quantcast

» «
Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:03 AM Edited by AceRay, 04 February 2011 - 05:33 AM.

No hard feelings biggrin.gif . Originally, Stanley was purely sarcastic, but then I copied one of those lists from my oldest one and edited it. It would have been a shame for all that creativity to go to waste. In retrospect, I should have just said: "John Smith, Black hair, green pants etc Middle park etc" to get my point across.
anyway, I prefer the sig you've got. Its the funniest. Its kind of witty, but the others are just girls.
Roman Chamelo is exterminated.

I study the park hard. I squint my eyes, looking for Chamelo. I had just got the target info a few minutes ago, and my spirits were lifted in happiness about this mark. Any excuse to go round attacking people will please me. I drove here from Middle Park, just a few blocks away, and the black Primo was still running, ready to be my chariot of escape.

I decide to quit trying to find him from a distance and see him up close. I lift my leg, walk through the park and realize this park looks familiar. Oh yeah, I took out some dude called "the Don" here. I pose thoughtfully as I reminisce about shooting that middle aged man. I then stop because I might look a little suspicious.

I lift my legs again and turn the corner round the nice looking museum or something that was there. There were no other walkers around so I figure Chamelo would be somewhere around there. I scratch my chin trying to think of a way to make a dramatic look at Roman behind me. See, I already knew he was there!!! I saw him when I was turning the corner. I didn't tell you that!

Anywho, taking advantage of all the bushes, and I sneak into one smartly and quietly. Fumbling around in there was pretty hard, but I managed to get comfortable and pull a shotgun out of my ass. I put my hand down the back of my jeans, and I try to fell for the handle. Oops, forgot to pack it. Never mind, the Deagle inside jacket will do.

I grip the gun in my hand, and slide my hand across it happily. A fine weapon. My arm pops out of the bush and through a little gap in the shrub, I saw my gun aim up with his head. The gun fires. POW. The bullet hits the back of his head, fracturing his skull, munting his brain. I jump out of the bush impressively and sprint to my car. I hop in and drive away quickly. No one seemed to care about my murder, and I escaped home free.

Irish00
  • Irish00

I'm the son of rage and love

• Members

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:34 AM

Jackie Cassali has been Irishinated. I love my job.

I was back in my new Bohan apartment. I changed clothes, shaved off of my beard, and bleached my hair. The police were looking for me for the homicide of two "honest" police officers. Sooner we get this Landon guy, the better. I liked my beard.

I left this apartment that I loathed. Out front I looked at the police cruiser that I took from Reginald, I couldn't wait to use it for something. I fought off this urge, and called my friend to send a cab to me.

When the driver got there I told him to take me to anywhere in Northern Alderny. I didn't like this driver, he just ranted about stuff the
entire drive.

We got there and I left the cab. It was about 1 in the morning, fog was surrounding me. Looking for him at a distance was not an option, so I decided to walk around and mind my own business.

Didn't take long to find him. There he was walking by the gas station. I inconspiciously(that how you spell it?) move behind him.

"Hey Jackie!" I said loudly

"What do you want?", Jackie said.

"You know who Thomas Jefferson is? I don't. I came from a backwater state from down South," I said with a smirk.

He stared at me like I was a revolting thing. Without hesitation I pulled out my pistol and shot him in the knee. 1 bullet. Another bullet in the other knee. 2 bullets. He was somehow still standing. I shot him in the foot. 3 bullets. He falls down, but he tries to get back up. Another bullet in the foot. 4 bullets. He rolled over onto his back, I shot him in the stomach. 5 bullets. He's groaning, I'm shocked a man could this many shots and live. I stood over him and he looked at me. I shot him on the forehead. 6 bullets. 6 shots for each year in prison.

I looked around, people were scattering. In the distance I could hear sirens approaching. And as quickly as I could go, I disappeared into the various back alleys before I could be seen. I killed this guy at the cost of my beard, so if the cops saw me it would be disastrous.

Finite
  • Finite

Solitude

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:14 AM

Well Ace if it was a real hit or fake one the guys dead now.

I woke up in my apartment in Middle park east, right next to the docks and the river. I slowly poured my self a cup of coffee and quickly got changed, a grey suit with black shoes will do i thought. As i started to drink my coffee i checked the targets information one last time. After making sure that i knew where my target was i began the long lonesome drive towards the bohan hospital, on the way i had to think of a way to take this psychopath out. My options where dwindelled down to calling in a favour i earned a while back for a chopper so i could snipe him from the top of the hospital, making it look like a suprise accident in which i carefully time a crash into a lampost so it would fall and crush him or look for him and silently asassinate him.

When i arrived at the car park i stayed in my car for a minutes calmy collect the gear i would need for the hit. I got out of the car carefull not to attract any attention to myself i had concealed the weapons in my clothing so no one would give away what or who i was. I walked out on to the street but could not see your guy, so i waited for hours walking up and down the to walkways, after 5 hours i decided that your guy wasn't here so i proceeded to walk back to the car park and drive home. Thats when i saw him, he was talking to two innocent girls about how the president apperantly sucked. Quick to hide my self from his vission i quickly walked back down the ramp and noticed a coffee cup lying on the floor. Of course i thought, he would obviously suspect a man in a suit and shades but not if i acted like was just walking across the car park to get my car, i pulled out my cell from my left pocket and grabbed the cup. As i walked up the ramp i intentionally phone a random number and have an argument about how come a stranger is in my sisters houe as i walked right pass him and the girls.

He was just about to spray another bit of nonsense of out of his mouth before his head exploded. One quick bullet to the head. The girls never even saw my face they just ran in fear, i quickly got into my car pulled out and drove straight to the strip club in Northern Gardens Parked the car behind the club placed the bomb i had on me underneath it and walked away down the near-by steps and hailed for a cab. After we reached the Northwood Heights Bridge i pressed the button. I knew i only had one last bit off evidence to get rid off so i through the device and the coffee cup over the bridge.

Mission Accomplished.

batmankidal
  • batmankidal

Biker dude

• Members

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:05 PM

I make David Dapnowitz no longer an open target..
I wake up in my safehouse and watch TV while make a cup of coffee. An advertorial about Liberty City came up and I saw Rotterdam Tower in it. Make me remember there is an open target of Algonquin Assassins which the location is at Rotterdam Tower, so I decide to kill the target today. Firstly I call my friend to bring me a parachute, which is gonna be my way to escape from target location. After pick up the parachute not 5 minutes later, I start drive my black Huntley Sport to Rotterdam Tower.
When arrive on Rotterdam Tower, I take a lift to the top of it. After reach the top, I survey the floor for the target and possible witness. There's 2 young woman with foreign accent and the target on the other side of them. I slowly approach the target and shoot him in the back of head using pistol, and running to the closest stair upward. On my way I saw 2 young woman jump from the floor to the street below without a parachute !! Man, what a great way to die. I climb the stairs to the very top of this tower, and jumping with parachute I prepare before. I successfully parachuting to parking lot near Burger Shot at Westminster, call my friend to pick me up and have a drinks at Irish bar in Purgatory..

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Feb 3 2011, 23:36)
El Zilcho, referring to that one comment from three years ago? Genius. That brought on some nostalgia, seeing Marquischacha's posts there.

Thanks! His pointless antagonism is actually the main inspiration for Landon. And for anyone who doesn't know what we're talking about, here Real life inspiration for Landon.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 05 February 2011 - 08:25 AM

I'll post some hits just for the heck of it, dont feel like shooting anyone today.

Name: Bill Zilcro
Reason for assassination: Killed a leader of the Irish mob that I used to be affiliated with.
Appearance: Somewhat overweight, bald, has a beard. Wears orange jacket with black shirt underneath, dark grey jeans. Has been seen smoking.
Method of death: Shotgun to kneecap, then to the head. Makes it look like a Mafia killing.

Name: Sean A. Ray
Reason: Betrayed the Irish mob and gave Bill the orders to kill the leader.
Appearance: Red hair. Usually seen in a hoody of some sort. Also has a red beard.
Location: Driving his custom green Contender around Steinway. It is him only if he is driving.
Method: Get in your car and run him off the road, if he survives the crash, wait until he gets out of the car, and shoot him in the chest 3 times. Afterwards, if the truck is still in working order drive it to the beach in Firefly Island, and either torch it, or dump it into the water.
If a male is in the car with him, kill him too. If a female let her live. She's just stupid.

Name: Dan T. Manley
Reason: Despite his young age he is allegedly the leader of a somewhat powerful rival Assassin organization. And he owes me $5.
Appearance: Black hair, faint beard, wears a black and white jacket with an FW on the jacket. Sometimes wears sunglasses.
Method: Clean shot from a distance. Live like an assassin, die like an assassin.

Name: Finn I. Monk
Reason: Flat out crazy and takes pleasure in gruesome deaths.
Appearance: Even though he is the craziest son of a gun you'll ever meet, he has gentleman like appearance dresses in a suit, graying hair, and can be found anywhere in Lower Algonquin.
Method: Up close shot with a pistol to the stomach, then chest. If still alive, shoot him in the head.

Name: Eddie Ochu
Reason: Killed the son of a respected member of the Mafia. He's now in prison.
Appearance: Obviously wears an orange jumpsuit, jawline beard, blue bandana in headband style.
Method: Either enter the prison by skydiving into the prison, landing a helicopter, or somehow climb the wall.(The police don't care) When you find him use a Desert Eagle, and empty the entire clip into his chest. Try to escape from the prison with minimal casualties of policemen.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 05 February 2011 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Feb 5 2011, 08:25)
dont feel like shooting anyone today.

I think I had a day like that once; don't worry, brother, it soon passes...

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 05 February 2011 - 07:24 PM

Don't worry, I'll try to get one of AceRay's many targets if I have the time today.

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 05 February 2011 - 08:56 PM

I'll throw in my 2 cents and get round to killing some other dude too.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 05 February 2011 - 09:35 PM

Name: Finn I. Monk
Reason: Flat out crazy and takes pleasure in gruesome deaths.
Appearance: Even though he is the craziest son of a gun you'll ever meet, he has gentleman like appearance dresses in a suit, graying hair, and can be found anywhere in Lower Algonquin.
Method: Up close shot with a pistol to the stomach, then chest. If still alive, shoot him in the head.

Very easy, this one, once the sun had come up. I had to stroll around the night streets impatiantly for a while with all the homeless and weirdos, and homeless weirdos, but that's the price of living in the subway, you kind of lose track of what the sky might be up to up there.

The discription might not have seemed much to go on, but I knew him as soon as I saw him; Nobody can spend as much time as I have in the san Fierro Home For The Bewildered without picking up a trick or two on how to spot the crazy.

I tailed him for a while, just to see if he would take me somewhere private, but he led me down to Castle Gardens where he took a seat on one of the benches in a small grassed area the city planners had placed by a busy stretch of duel carriageway (if we're looking for crazy, there's an office that could stand investigation)

Well, if this was to be the killing ground, who was I to argue? As I pulled out my Dessert Eagle he tried to stand but I rapped him smartly on the nose and sat him back down on his ass. I aimed low at his stomach -practicallty the bowel, if I'm honest- and put a round into him. Now, I'm all for the clean and clinical kill, when it's called for, but this was one sick puppy and he needed his nose rubbed in something. I didn't want to risk a higher shot where he might loose something important. (it was a tight angle and he might have lost a testicle, but he wasn't going to need that again)

The very idea of enjoying the grusome death of another human being, as this sick bastard did, is anathama to me. His feeble efforts to scoop his various viscera back into the hole I had put in him were both ludicrous and hilarious.

In order to get a shot at his chest, I had to kick him in the teeth to get him to sit upright and stop contemplating his navel (which I think was somewhere under his foot). I put a round into his chest, as per the spec, and although I was pretty sure he was dead by this point as he sprawled on the bench, I blew his face into a nearby clump of geraniums with a final round into the back of his head.

Oddly enough, the police didn't seem that bothered. Yes there was the halfhearted sound of sirens somewhere nearby. But I like to think they knew there was one less crazy out there, and I had saved them a lot of paperwork, so they wanted to give me time to vanish back into the nearest subway...

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:20 PM

Very nice Infinite, my friend. I was hoping it would be you to take out Finn I. Monk. (His name was almost the same as yours)

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Feb 5 2011, 22:20)
Very nice Infinite, my friend. I was hoping it would be you to take out Finn I. Monk. (His name was almost the same as yours)

Ahh, so it was; I wondered why he popped out of the list at me, apart from the need to rid the streets of these dangerous madmen. They all think they're sane, you know...

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:14 AM

Everybody's crazy, just he was crazier than the rest of us.

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 07:44 AM

I've just noticed something:
Bill Zilcro = El Zilcho
Sean A. Ray = Ace Ray
Dan T. Manley = ?
Fin I. Monk = Infinity Monkey
Eddie Ochu = OdDsOck

interesting.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2011 - 07:51 AM

I think it might be batmankidal.

A pox upon thy house for this mockery, Irish00.

And apologies for not being around the past day or so, on the weekends I get busy relaxing.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 01:11 PM

he has gentleman like appearance dresses in a suit, graying hair

Some critique, perhaps...? No; couldn't be...

I don't like to give too much away about the true secret identity of the Infinite Monkey, but I feel I know you well enough to trust you with this much... My hair is, in fact, blue

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 07:13 PM Edited by Irish00, 06 February 2011 - 07:20 PM.

That's what I was going for Ace, my friend. Eddie Ochu is Pedochu. Besides they're not based of you guys, just they're names. Well maybe Dan Manley's job is a little based off of Oddsock. I wouldn't call it mockery, it's more lighthearted humor. No insult or harm intended.

I would've done one with my name too, but what the hell am I supposed to do with the name Irish? Aresh I. Whiskey? Just does not sound right.

batmankidal
  • batmankidal

Biker dude

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:58 PM

Steven Ireland sound ok, Irish00

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:27 PM

Ira Shill?
Pat O'Shehan?
Paddy Michalson?
Eric Green...?

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:00 AM

Okay considering you guys want to do one about me so bad....

Name: Paddy Sheamus Flaherty Hoskapadopolis O'Reilly O'Rourke Whiskey Flask Jr.
Reason: He outdrank me in whiskey drinking contest. Normally I would accept defeat, but I found out he replaced my whiskey with rum. RUM! And not the good kind either!
Appearance: Black hat, green shirt that says "Drink 'til your Irish". Has a beard.
Location: At the darts bar in Steinway. My turf. Either seen out front or trying to talk up the bartender. The female one. May be in a booth.
Method: 3 shots the the chest with a pistol.

Now is everybody happy? I may now branch the names out to people who aren't members of the AA....

SolidGoldMonkey
  • SolidGoldMonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:23 PM

Hello again my fellow assassins, I bring news of three new successful assassinations.

Curtis Crown is dead.

user posted image

When I spotted Mr. Crown I thought of all the crafty, intricate, assassin like ways I could use to take care of him, but then it dawned on me that sometimes the simplest ways are the best. I realized that to take out a Dumb Gang-banger, I had to think like a dumb gang-banger, so I put on a ski mask, walked up behind him as he waited for the light with a little old lady next to him, and blasted him in the head.

Jim Bob McMullas is dead.

user posted image

user posted image

This mission required me to kill some innocents to make it look like a spree killing, and while I don't like killing innocents, the requirements are the requirements. So I first locate the target where he was said to be, and I noticed two other citizens on a bench next to him. So I keep it simple. I shoot Jim Bob several times in the chest and blast away at the other two civilians. I kill one, and let the other get away with an injury so that he can confirm to the police that it was just a random act, and not a targeted hit.

Eddie Ochu is dead.

user posted image

user posted image

A mission involving breaking into a prison and killing a heavily guarded inmate would intimidate many, but not this guy, no, I looked at it as a fun challenge. I began by visiting my local police station, where, to my luck the had a shiny new police helicopter on the roof for the tacking, so before I knew it I was hovering above the prison. It seems police helicopters can go places where normal people can't so low and behold, when I landed and exited, I was not shot at. After that it was as simple as walking into the yard, finding Mr.Ochu, who had just beaten another inmate into submission with some of his other "homies." I irritated him so that he would follow me to the darkest, most secluded part of the prison, and emptied my Desert Eagle clip into his chest. Unfortunately, that did not go unnoticed by the police, but I was able to make it back to my chopper with only a few scrapes and bruises.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:09 PM Edited by OdDsOcK, 08 February 2011 - 11:21 PM.

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Feb 4 2011, 02:34)
"You know who Thomas Jefferson is? I don't. I came from a backwater state from down South," I said with a smirk.

Clever.

It's nice to finally see some photo evidence from someone, SolidGoldMonkey. Pictures were starting to seem like a thing of the "good old days."

Also, Lightning Strike, welcome on board, but please next time specify exactly who you were taking out. I figured out it was Lord Stanley but still, please outline who you are taking down so we don't have to ask. Otherwise, great work.

Databases updated.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:03 AM

Well it's true Oddsock, your views on my homestate are definitely correct...

Anyway let's not let all this get personal, it's just good natured fun right? And I liked your work GoldMonkey. Although I was hoping for someone to skydive in there. Oh well.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:46 AM

I don't know whether you're being sarcastic or not, but I don't desire to pursue this further. Any personal views of any kind shouldn't affect the operation of the Algonquin Assassins. I don't care who loves or hates what, I just care that things go smoothly.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:07 PM

It's all lighthearted fun, but I will not do it anymore. My apologies, Oddsock. I sometimes forget sarcasm isn't really read well over the internet...

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:56 PM

Well the tone has gone a bit serious confused.gif Only a joke now boy's, no need to get all rules and regulations on us.

Landon's descent inot defeat is nigh. I'll be here again soon.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Feb 9 2011, 17:07)
It's all lighthearted fun, but I will not do it anymore. My apologies, Oddsock. I sometimes forget sarcasm isn't really read well over the internet...

Please don't apologize if you were just joking, I thought you were being defensive and passive-aggressive.

Now that you've made it very clear to me that you weren't trying to be malicious, I'm sorry I didn't understand your intentions properly.

Now let's, ah, bury this hatchet, if you could consider it that, into some mark's back.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:49 AM

Hey Oddsock, you forgot to give SolidGoldMonkey credit for killing Eddie Ochu.

As for burying the hatchet into another mans back... Well how bout a motor cycle drive-by on Dyson Poincare.

As usual I was just sitting there in that awful replacement Bohan safehouse. Freakin Landon... I glanced out the window, the police cruiser was still there waiting to be used for some dastardly deed unknown to me.

I stepped outside and got onto my Hellfury chopper. Ahhhh how I love all-american motorcycles. I took the highway to that weird Poseidon statue in Lancet. Why do we even have this statue I wondered. But this was unimportant.

As always the target was not there so I decided to drive around the neighborhood and see what was going on. But not to my surprise, this place was just as much of a piss-hole as the rest of the city.

After 2 hours of eventful block circling he was finally there on the payphone. Payphones usually mean people don't want to be heard by any government agents tapping the phone.

I saw my target. Usually I screw around with my targets before shooting them. This time however, I wanted it to look like a gange drive-by. I put on my helmet, and drove foward next to him. He looked right at me as I pointed my SMG at his chest. I unloaded half the clip into his upperbody, and he fell down to the ground like grandma walking on butter in the summer of '87. I knew there was no way he could be alive so I sped foward with surprisingly no cops on me.

(Disclaimer: any references to any person living or dead or member is purely coincidental)
(2nd Disclaimer: That was a joke)

The ShakyPoodlehead
  • The ShakyPoodlehead

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 February 2011 - 12:19 AM

Hello! Im new to the forums, and im just wondering, are there any contracts that havent been taken yet? its kinda hard to navigate 200 pages. thanks! alien.gif

batmankidal
  • batmankidal

Biker dude

• Members

Posted 16 February 2011 - 01:00 AM

Shaky Poodlehead, check open target database in first page smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users