Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:26 PM

The assassin they called 'the Nothing' (El Zilcho) sat in the spacious living lounge on the penthouse in Lancaster, Liberty City. Slowly sipping his cognac in an immaculate black suit with a $100 dollar pristine white shirt, diamond cuff links and piercing, almost black eyes to match his demeanour. He was kicking back after a hard day’s ‘work’ – earning his living by killing. The man everyone wanted, who everyone outsourced there troubles to. A professional from the old days, from the old school of killer’s way back when the Algonquin Assassins were little known and merely whispered (in the days of Steelewulfe, Sentinel XS, ViperMedic). Brothers long gone but not forgotten.

Now the idea of an assassination brotherhood was toted around the media as a conspiracy theorists wet dream. The subject of this theory was on the news at that very moment. 'The Nothing' watched as it all unfolded on his 60” HD TV. A lesser man would have packed up and left that very moment for some foreign land – but he just watched, the images flickering across his eyelids as he absorbed the news like a sponge. Analysing it and what would have to come next; forever living a game of deadly, criminal chess – waiting for the opposition to move then striking two steps ahead. He hadn’t expected his opposition however, to be this blatant in his gambit. The opposition was laying its king on the line.

WEAZEL NEWS BREAKING NEWS – FIB SPECIAL AGENT SPEAKS UP ON RECENT VIOLENCE

A press conference has just started. All around camera shutters click and flashes go off, illuminating the room from various angles. A man steps up to the microphones – he can’t be over 40 and is the Special Agent in question. Below the images, a scrolling bar of information explains this man is Special Agent ‘The Duke’ Landon veteran law enforcement officer and head of the FIB task force whose apparent goal is to track down and destroy the people responsible for the recent pattern of killings; apparently ‘contractual in nature’. The people mumbling in the conference room go quiet as the sharp looking, serious man speaks with a tone of harshness and a slight tinge of discernable anger.

“Today we say enough. Today we make a stand for what is good and right in this city. There used to be a time when walking the streets was safe. This was largely down to the heroic actions of our officers in the line of duty and our legal system prosecuting those criminals we seek to detain. But recently; at least the later example, has become rotten to the core. The legal system is slow and bloated. It is unable to deal with the new threats we face and what’s more, it is unwanting. Its bribery infected centre and its bought judges protect those who are the very people they should be putting away for life. Our city is at risk, people afraid to speak up about what new wave of avid violence and confrontational attacking of the public and police. No longer. I’m talking to you all today to tell exactly what is happening – why I’m furious at what our city has become and why I’m going to do something about it.

Officers are afraid to speak up about it. People whisper about it. It’s clearly the cause behind the East Holland killing and last Tuesday’s horrific massacre in Northwood. It’s the cause of media terror and mass hysteria. It operates mainly out of Algonquin and- well I’m not going to beat round the proverbial bush here ladies and gentlemen. An organisation is selectively killing our men, women and children. It’s attacking our officers and it’s links with the law and government allow it to escape the punishment it so long has deserved. These aren’t lovable rogues or killers for good – they are killers for hire. They are paid to murder the innocent, the weak and the righteous all for a pay check at the end. Callous, calculated and evil. There is no excuse, no way out of it. They have been involved in the deaths of hundreds over the last 2 years and will be responsible for many more if we don’t act. And I am acting. As of now I am dispatching the best men I have to apprehend and kill the pricks who are behind the veil of false good; to end their stranglehold of blatant violence and law breaking. I’m here to help all those too afraid to speak out about these heinous men and the power they now wield. These children killers, these terrorists.”

At this 'the Nothing' scoffed, anger bubbling slightly under his cool exterior. He never killed a child and neither had any of his Brothers. False allegations from a man punching way above his weight. The press conference drew to a close, as Landon spoke his parting comments. 'the Nothing' swilled his drink in the brandy glass and sighed a deep sigh of anger and irritation. This fly would have to be swatted - but so plublicly would pose huge issues. He would have to carefully plan his way around this one. But how?

“As long as I live they shan’t run amok. And if they kill me, then fine. I die, and we nail those f*ckers once and for all. Your time is numbered “Algonquin Assassin”! We are making the indictments as we speak and soon I'll have you f*ckers strung up in court like the common thugs you are. Your ass is grass, and we are the lawnmower!”

The television flickered off as 'the Nothing' switched it off and looked out over the LC skyline. And he heard the distinct sound of many sirens screeching in the distance.

SolidGoldMonkey
  • SolidGoldMonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:15 PM Edited by SolidGoldMonkey, 01 February 2011 - 09:49 PM.

Hello all. My name is SolidGoldenMonkey, and I have decided to come out of retirement at the urging of El Zilcho. I understand that our society is not one of quick re-acceptance, so I give to you my attempt at returning to the Algonquin Assassins.

The Source is Finished.

All of the remaining members of The Source are now dead. This dangerous ring of smugglers is history. Before I begin I will make it clear that I followed the assasination stipulations to a T. I wore a hat, and after taking the numbers off of each targets person, safely stored them in my house for future pick up.

Viktor Vaslov
user posted image

i spent many a day waiting for this Russian scum bag to show up, then after I was ready to give up, I saw him out of the corner of my eye, giddily walking down the boardwalk eating a hotdog. His shirt had a bit of a reddish twinge to it, but I knew he matched the description perfectly. Before he could run with his fat pasty legs, I already put a round i his head. Violence is commonplace in these parts, so I simply shouted a few Russian swears while I took his code so as to mkake it look like just another Old-Country feud ending in blood-shed in Liberty City.

Julius Warthington

user posted image

I go to the park on a beautiful day and take in the sights, just like someone pretending to be a tourist would. It didn't take long to find him with his awful Blue Hawaiian shirt and mangy dark hair. I watched as he went up to strangers asking to take pictures of him in his horrific attempt of a mid-west accent. I calmly walked up to him, yelled "give me all your money" and after ensuring I had his code, shot him in the face and calmly waked out of the Park.

Quin Shurluck
user posted image

While the description wasn't the best I had ever heard, It didn't take me long to find this fat sack of crap. I approached him, asked to bum a cigarette, and when the passing motorists left, shot him 5 times in the chest, took his code, and left as quickly as I came.

Jonathon Fischer

user posted image

I don't know what it is about this criminal ring, but they certainly convinced themselves that dressing up like tourists is a good discuise, oh how wrong they are. With his blood red shirt, Jonathon was not difficult to find. The difficult part was killing him without creating a scene in a part fo town where violence is commonplace. I decide to follow him, and when the moment comes that he's out of view of the generak public, I quickly stab him a dozen times before he could make a peep, take his code, and leave before anyone notices a thing.

Jim Poleman

user posted image

Within moments of arriving in Northwood I realize that subtlety will be key. Blasting a known gang-member with a shotgun in the middle of his territory is a good way to get shot, or worse yet, get innocent people shot, so instead I go for the quiet approach. I go up a flight of stairs to the roof of the local hospital, draw my sniper rifle, and wait. Soon enough, 'ol Jim comes walking by with some of his buddies, and BOOM, their goes his skull. I quickly pack up my rifle, head downstairs and approach a now dead Jim surrounded by his boys. I quickly scream "Move back, I'm a doctor!" As I attempt to "resuscitate" him, I locate the codes, and go on my way.

Their you have it, I hope I have proven myself worthy of returning to the Assassins. Thank you.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:29 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 01 February 2011 - 09:45 PM.

Brilliant work SolidGoldMonkey! Absolutely superb! Glad to see you back and it's good to see the Source have finally been taken care of in such an efficient manner. Be wary before you jump into this mess; it seems the FIB are snooping.

In fact I write this post after leaving my safehouse about an hour ago. The police raided the building next door (my alias was registered there) and I barely escaped with my black and white Tampa. I am in Bohan now, listening to the radio as I hear of several raids across the city. I wonder about the safety of many of our Brothers but I think the message has got through and they have moved on. Still, an excellent return to proceedings Brother.

Oooops one thing I already took out Lee Ping earlier and made it look like suicide. So unfortunately I must deny you that hit

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:43 PM

holy moly. Good job with taking out all those targets. I've got to target spam some more sometime soon, considering how fast they are running out. choice work icon14.gif

oh, and the code unlocked the safe, but there wasn't anything in it. Oh well...

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:56 PM

AceRay Our luck all over, we had to kill a bunch of people to get a code to a safe that had nothing in it and now the FIB are getting ever more closer to finding us all, locking us all up and throwing away the keys, thank goodness I don't deal with the Vercetti Gang no more since they all got busted, looks like I'm going to have to lay low for a while and move out of Algonquin to escape the feds.

Crap I just relised I've still got certain "goods" in the ship containers in East Hook, I'll have to move them all to Port Tudor now.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:18 AM

I'll deny it El Zilcho, but I appreciate you telling him.

And we're how close to getting bagged? How come I never get told about this sad.gif

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 02 February 2011 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Jan 28 2011, 18:14)
The Mid-Autumn Day Massacre

DETAILS:
-7 Targets total
-You will be eliminating all of Tony Mctony's sons and heirs.
-Hits will be done in massacre style, outside both Harborside Plaza 10 in Alderney City,
-and Tony Mctony's house in Leftwood, Alderney
-Goal is to eliminate all of his sons
-Hits will be reminiscient of the historical St Valentine's Day Massacre

-Much planning will be done. Give me a little time.

Peduchu, can we have a little more data about this, am I just shooting 7 random people, or are there specific people i have to shoot?

Irish00
  • Irish00

I'm the son of rage and love

• Members

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:02 PM

Well due to the ice problem we are having in Texas I'm stuck indoors, so I might get back to work.

And nice sig Oddsock, it's genius.

And you guys must be getting careless if we're all being raided now. Good thing I was out of the city.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:05 PM

Don't worry Oddsock it was just a friendly pointer on that hit. As for the FIB, I would reccomend moving away, or at least to another borough. I think they have most of the details on use through either wiretap or low level assocaites getting talkative. I'm trying to come up with some special for Landon, don't you worry. I'll post some hits on the LCPD later to keep us and them on our toes.

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 02 February 2011 - 10:34 PM

ugh, can't we take out some of the old targets first? I want Target spam the list, and I can't do that if there are already heaps up there.
Roman Chamelo has been taken out, write about debreif in a few hours. Must play RDR.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:53 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 02 February 2011 - 11:56 PM.

Don't spam for the sake of it, give targets but don't give out 50 and don't give retarded reasons for killing them (I like lettuce). Don't mean to be rude but put a little effort in - quality over quantity.

I'm still hiding out in Bohan and sleeping in my Tampa. Unshaven and unkept by rougher image should help me meld into the crowds of indiscriminate low lifes which litter these streets. I haven't ever spent a lot of time in this borough and for good reason - I had to give a mugger the beating of a lifetime for attempting to rob me simply because I was wearing a suit! Absolutely ridiculous. Landon is still on our tails and apprently he raided Brother Steelewulfe's residence (a veteran from back in the day who may or may not be dead). I know for a fact that Pedochu's C&C garbage unit has been raided by FIB. Keep vigilant Brothers.

Officer Reginald Walsh

Landon's busts have taken out a lot of organised contractual killing groups - but funnily enough the majority of indictiments have been other contract killing groups and unrelated to our own organistation. Most of the assassins targeted in our ranks have evaded police attention but we're still very much under the spotlight. I want a message sent that this cowboy cop isn't going to stop us from what is owed. I'm still planning meticulously his demise but I have decided to take apart his beloved police force in the public eye.

Reginald Walsh is a fat, and quite corrupt black police officer from the Holland area. A survivor of the East Holland massacre (where I attacked the station and allowed Brother LostBiker to escape) he has used this 'surivival story of heroism' to make money from newspaper interviews. A genuine sack of sh*t this lard ball is a disgrace toh is force and a perfect outlet for the long road of revenge we will be travelling on.

Photograph of Reginald. He is the black officer second from the right.

Details -
Payment - $1000
Requirements - Crouch over body and leave a note - "Landon, it's not working". If in squad car, steal the car and stash it at your safehouse. This will come in useful later.
Reason for Hit - Corruption/Revenge and plan to strike back at Speacial Agent 'The Duke' Landon.
Location - Holland, specifically East Holland. Do NOT look for him at the East Holland Police station (i.e Search the streets and police cars)

Good luck brothers, we shall be victorious.

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:36 AM Edited by AceRay, 03 February 2011 - 06:37 AM.

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Feb 2 2011, 23:53)
Don't spam for the sake of it, give targets but don't give out 50 and don't give retarded reasons for killing them (I like lettuce). Don't mean to be rude but put a little effort in - quality over quantity.

Actually, I disagree. As long as the target appearance and location is detailed, I don't give a crap about the rest of it. I would be perfectly fine if this was an assassination:

NEW TARGET
Name: Lord Stanley, Duke of the Supermarket
Known Children: John, Abigail, Jack and the magic monkey king of South Canada.
Religion: The Rapture Family.
Favorite Animal: Buffalo
Favorite animal to commit the crime of Bestiality with: Poodles
Favorite Car: A horse
Favorite Movie: Dicaprio Dream Land
Favorite Food: Dog ears and cat anus
Favorite Game: Custard Revenge. You run across the screen, avoid mayonnaise, and at the end, you get sued.
Favorite Bird: Purple Pelicans that sh!t pizza
Favorite Egyptian God: The other one
Favorite Actor: Daniel Craig
Favorite TV series: Some cartoon.
Favorite Gaming console: Real life
Nationality: The ring of Saturn
Reason for assassination: Chicken soup. Taco truck. Green sky. Blue grass. My friend does not eat soap. Yellow fish. Smelly Soccer balls.
Appearance: Brown skinned, black hair, green cleaners outfit with blue shirt underneath, black shoes, slightly unshaven.
Location: Bohan, south of hospital. go across the street from the hospital, go through the car park, and he is somewhere on that street.

As long as Appearance and Location is detailed, the rest doesn't really matter that much.
Debriefs are easily more fun to read anyway.

PS: this is a real assassination, so if anyone wants to do it, be my guest.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:55 AM

I don't know about everyone else but I've moved into Rotterdam Hill for the moment to escape the FIB, they have so far raided my house in Middle Park East, seized my Maverick helicopter and my Cognoscentti, anyway I'm going to see my friend in Vice City who got arrested by Worthington and is serving 20 years for illegal goods trading on the black market, hope none of us gets busted by the feds.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 06:40 AM Edited by Irish00, 03 February 2011 - 06:43 AM.

Well taking out Reginald was fun I guess. Been a while since I've done some high profile work.

I sat there in my Broker apartment, and I knew who I should go for.

I always had a problem with authority, so corrupt cops really rub me the wrong way.

I wrote the note to Landon as I was instructed to do, then I headed out the door. Outside I hailed a cab and told him to drive to anywhere in East Holland.

When I got there I looked around seeing if he was in the area. But I'm never that lucky it would seem. As I walked around the place I felt extremely out of place in my suit and sunglasses. It didn't help its 5 in the morning too.

Up ahead I saw a cop car, so I decided to step in front of the car and see who was inside.

And luckily enough for me there was Reginald in the passenger side, with his equally corrupt friend. They slammed on the brakes and yelled at me to move. I smiled, and pulled out my SMG fast I unloaded about 5 bullets in to Reginald's chest and a bullet to his friends head. I got into the drivers side, pulling out the body. I sat there on the bloodied seat, and taped the note to Regi's body and pushed him out the car.

The police were surrounding me so I escaped over East Borough Bridge and escaped them in Boabo. I drove back up to Bohan and left the cruiser behind the building where it could be hidden.

Mission accomplished.

Oh and what's up with taking out my Irish McReary friends El Zilcho?

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 07:31 AM

Ahh, Irish. Good to see you, thought you forgot about AA and all.
What is your stand on Target description? I'm happy with a sh!t target (see my above post) with just detailed appearance and location, but El Zincho seems to be more in favor with detailed targets with a target history describing what they have done every day since they were 8 years old.
I think a man is free to write detailed targets, but if a man wants to write a quicky, he is allowed. Free will and all. What are your thoughts.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:46 AM Edited by Irish00, 03 February 2011 - 08:56 AM.

I'm all for creativity Ace, but I prefer to keep it in the realm of possibility.
When I give a target, it's in the same format as yours, but shorter. For example:

Name: John Bob
Appearance: Black suit, white hair, beard
Reason for assassination: Put my mom in jail when it was obviously Joan River's fault
Method of assassination: Anything that makes it look like an accident. And plant incriminating evidence against Sharon Stone.
(This is not a real target just an example)

El Zilcho's choice of target description is his own, but I prefer keeping it goofy, but realistic. And let's try to keep this civil you two.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2011 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (AceRay @ Feb 3 2011, 02:31)
Ahh, Irish. Good to see you, thought you forgot about AA and all.
What is your stand on Target description? I'm happy with a sh!t target (see my above post) with just detailed appearance and location, but El Zincho seems to be more in favor with detailed targets with a target history describing what they have done every day since they were 8 years old.
I think a man is free to write detailed targets, but if a man wants to write a quicky, he is allowed. Free will and all. What are your thoughts.

The only person you all need to be discussing or debating this with is me. I'm not about to watch another flame war go off in here like what happened on page 100.

AceRay, your target descriptions can very much be a fun little novelty, and you definitely supply adequate target information. However, I'd appreciate at least, every once in a while, a semi-serious hit, and please, no more innuendo-based names like the spoonerism Pig Benis or R.C. Hole. That's a kind of comedy that's a bit too immature for my tastes and, I feel, borders a bit on mockery. In addition, "smell soccer balls" and so on are not legitimate reasons for an assignment. If you want to make up something goofy like "he punched me so he could take the cab I was hailing," that's fine, but please, don't get crazy.

So, I'm not asking you to stop coming up with some comical hits, but let's keep to some standards. Your contributions, although you do contribute A LOT of hits (just look at the Open Targets Database), are always welcome.

And please cooperate everybody. If something really bothers you, just think of how much you don't have to be bothered by it because it's just a forum activity.

I'll try to update the databases today.

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Improved 2010

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:56 PM

Target name: Giacomo "Jackie" Cassali

Reason for hit: During some of my previous work as a bodyguard for Moe Schwartz of the Lupisella family, Jackie was an enforcer who was receiving a large amount of , in my opinion, unneeded information.
What happened later might be obvious, he began ratting out, and me and other associates received 6 years time. Moe wasn't so lucky and he's still on the inside.

Jackie is free like a bird, or perhaps more like a mangy, stray dog who doesn't eat often. He dresses in your standard mafia suits, often has a light goatee or beard.

My friends have spotted him in a variety of places, but they've seen him mostly in North Alderney and Little Italy. Usually is armed, and drives a Sentinel XS.

Take the hit out whichever way you like, just make the f*cking bastard suffer.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:47 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 03 February 2011 - 05:07 PM.

To Oddsock: I didn't intend to cause any arguement - I was merely stating a possible point about target spam being unnescary. There isn't any need for cheek Ace - you can still understand where I'm coming from though can't you? An interesting story is better than a bland joke. Still of course I appreciate Brother Ace's involvement; no hard feelings?

Irish00 - I'm simply relaying jobs from other Irish mobsters in the area, specifically the new top boys the Easties (based somewhat on the Winter Hill Gang) and the Hell Gate Gang in Purgatory (Based on the Westies). So far the only McReary left is Packie and while I was going to get back to Mark O'Keefe about his presumed want to execute the last loose end the recent FIB troubles have shaken things up and so I've been unable to attend to that.

Neverthless Brother Irish excellent work on Regie. His death has sent a message mere words couldn't. Landon's prescence still hinders us greatly but every day my plan to wreak revenge on him is getting more complex and more ingenious. Have you ever heard about the venom of a pufferfish? Have any idea what it can do to you?

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:53 PM

6:00 AM: I've risen early to cut my new cuban cigars out on my East Hook apartment patio. The garage down below belongs to one Brucie Kibbutz,, whom now kicks up his chop-shop earnings to me since the death of Chucky Sandon. Docked immigrant ships are hidden behind warehouses on the other side of Mohanet. And the industrial air stings my eyes. Ah - charmingly seedy. And given all the success I've had with this neighborhood, I wouldn't have it any other way. Up on Creek St. are some teenagers I caught in the act of robbing the C&C Junkyard. Rounded up Billy Capra and one of the auto workers - after hanging with us, he's certainly hardened. We batted those two teenage punks, oh you couldn't recognize 'em. I smoke to the memory of broken skulls. Lift my cigar in the air, as if to toast to my good fortune.

6:40 AM: I rub the ash of my cigar on to the deck. Some sprinkles through the metal lattice, flowing down towards the ground. Further littering the smog-filled Industrial air. I spot an Alpha Mail truck down below, stuffing the row of mailboxes with women's magazines, and copies of The Liberty Tree. I whistle towards the mail man. A cab stops, confused by the noise. I make my way down the fire escape, grab myself a copy. Nothing decent on the front page. I fold the magazine in, turn it around. Did my eyes deceive me? I was left haunted. Terrified.

"...and may I address the brave people of our fine, fine city. May you walk along your nearby streets with pride and joy, may you sleep without worry. May your children walk themselves home, without apprehension. For we have located our third, and likely final suspect in the case of the Algonquin Assassin. Although admittedly, no details are final! His arrests and file give clear indication towards an association with the Lupisella family. A dastardly syndicate we're all too aware of! Their hand in this case is unknown as of now. But I assure you, and all your families - by early tomorrow! Before you start your days! Our suspect, a Mr. Faustino, a brutal self-proclaimed 'businessman' from industrial Broker, will be detained." says Special Officer Landon.

The report sent chills down my spine. I've spent my career thinking I was untouchable. I tried calling on my friends in the mob. Nor do they know anything, nor do they want anything to do with this kind of heat. Five f"cking families, and neither them, nor that pygmy syndicate in Jersey knows anything; plus, Mark Lupisella is PISSED. Since this all started, if he even does answer my calls - he says he don't know me. For all I know, he found out I do divide my time between here and the family. And that makes me as good as dead. I stared in awe at a leaked section of my file, printed in the Liberty Tree for the world to see. "Doc" Faustino. First name unkown. Known Lupisella associate. Ties to Algonquin assassins. All I could do now is thank our Jesus, Mary, and Joseph whom through their mysterious ways, had prevented a raid on my home.

7:20 AM: At least, had put it off till after I was ready to make my escape. Hid in the alley, pulled out a rifle, scoped the nearby cars. I whisper softly to myself: that armored Securicar could be undercover feds. Other than that, all I spot is a patrol car. Unfortunately, it was the only option I had. I dash towards the cop vehicle. Here goes nothing. I use my weight to pull the driver's seat door open. It won't budge. "Open the door. Open the f*cking door!". The cop don't look phased. Instead, he tries to ram me with the door. Oh, jesus. He's armed. Attempts to raise his gun, I silently slide a bat out from under my coat, give him one swing to the head. He's disarmed, I hop in. Gunshots are coming from EVERYWHERE! Are the feds already here? My destination is the crackhouse I hold over in Schottler. The cops have stopped caring about the Jamaican districts anyways. I slam my foot down onto the accelerator, finish the Mohanet stretch, up through Chicory. I'm going up through BOABO, down through Cerveza. I pass my new junkyard. The stupid f*cking law raided this place instead of my home! Men in unfiroms are collecting all the evidence. All the auto scrap in the junkpiles, BLOODSTAINS from when I had to discipline some punk thiefs who wandered outside the heights. And they're arresting Hollis - the old mechanic who used to work the place, even for the AoD. "Please! I'm just the mechanic! -AH!" - They gave him a f*cking whack on the head. But there's no saving him. Gotta save myself. I make my way down through the heights - in to Jamaican Broker.

AceRay: I have to figure out where specific peds spawn, and at what times, it's gonna take a while. That's not a real contract yet.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:25 PM

I can't wait for the day when Landon gets his just desserts, when he is out of the way with my brother can safely move here to Liberty City and find work without me worrying about him getting arrested by them feds for being linked to me, also a small gang back from my home country may or may not be coming to LC for a couple of deals that will bring them good fortunes, and maybe they might start to branch-out to LC, who knows? But before any of that happens Landon will have to be dealt with first.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:43 PM

I'll deal with Landon. It'll be complex and I have a feeling they are trying to find someone matching my appearance (of course I've been moving around with green contact lenses and peroxide blonde hair so good luck finding me!) but I'll get to the heart of darkness soon. Perhaps a few of you could help me when the time comes - the solutaion will be a work of art. Meanwhile I have another hit for you fellows.

Frank Delorosi

Picture of Frank Delorosi - On the right.

Frank is a model police officer. Although his numerous awards would make him appear to be a poster boy for the Alderney Police force, you're wrong. Believed to be a repeat pedophile, his sexual deviancy in the Leftwood area have attracted attention. Recently being commended for leading the raid on believed AA property in Alderney - Frank has been once again decorated for bravery and has escaped prosecution for what some would describe as 'obvious guilt'.

A perfect chance for yet more revenge and to spread the message that Landon's constant interference and intimidation is not denting our group. An anonymous client contacted me with this hit previously and I decided this is the perfect chance to rid the world of this particular scum.

Location - Leftwood Police Department.

Appearance - Exactly identical to picture. Must be the same.

Requirements - Client requests he is shot in the balls/crotch area with a shotgun or assault rifle repeatedly.

Payment - $1200

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:05 PM

Liberty City is now one less a dirty cop.

I pulled up outfront of the Leftwood Police Department in my car straying far from my safe haven of Rotterdam Hill where I have been hiding since the feds started investigating our organization and who did I spot standing around with two other officers infront of the building? None other than Frank Delorosi.

I parked my car nearby for the long getaway and pulled out an M4 Carbine Rifle for Frank's execution, "Hey, Frank, Frank Delorosi!" I yelled at him, "Yeah citizen, what do you want?" he answered, "Justice." I replied and I opened fire on his crotch, his screams were deafening (of course I would scream like that too if I was getting shot repeatedly in the crotch) and after 1 magazine was used up he lay there on the ground, his crotch area was bleeding heavily, his nutsack was obliterated (talk about having balls of steel biggrin.gif ).

A had to escape with a 3 star wanted level, it was not easy escaping these cops who are now out for blood but I found a convenient stunt jump that crossed the West River that I used to my advantage to escape Alderney and after awhile of dodging police cars I arrived back in Rotterdam Hill in one peace unlike Frank.

Mission Complete.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:09 PM

Excellent work Brother; you finished off the crooked cop with great poise.

Can anyone think of a venom/poison/toxin that causes paralysis while maintaining consciousness?

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:20 PM

Puffer fish toxin would be best although certain types of anesthetic can do the job aswell if you use the right one and the right amount.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:22 PM

Puffer fish it shall be then...

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:36 PM

The front page just got updated and now you're telling me that while I was doing it, you killed someone else?

I never get a break, but at least when I don't it means business is good.

SolidGoldMonkey, great to have you back.

El Zilcho, referring to that one comment from three years ago? Genius. That brought on some nostalgia, seeing Marquischacha's posts there.

So, before I post these, I'm telling you that my photoshop skills are extremely rudimentary. If anyone wants to take a crack at making signatures for the Algonquin Assassins, please go ahead and put me to shame. Otherwise, I made these. Feedback please. Let me know how I can improve but also what you like about it.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:39 PM

I'm sure that those signatures will attract alot of attention OdDsOcK lol.gif .

batmankidal
  • batmankidal

Biker dude

• Members

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:56 PM

@OddSock : nice signatures, but they remind me of sexploitation movie poster. no offence smile.gif

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:53 AM

Isn't that kind of the point?!

No complaints about my photoshopping prowess or the fact that they're all sideways?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users