4,935 replies to this topic
AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:54 PM

Welcome to the team MurderMosquito!

Oh and Silas Spatchman got all "fired up" when I took him out.

I was flying in my annihilator helicopter just admiring the L.C skyline when my Bittersweet began to bleep with a new target, his name was Silas Spatchman. I knew this guy well as I've stolen a few cars now and then from Auto Eroticar and he called the police on me everytime so it is time that I can get my revenge on this guy.

I landed my helicopter rather clumsily on a street not to far from Auto Eroticar and just walked the rest of the way until I reached my destination. I saw Silas Spatchman standing amongst some cars looking at his watch probably waiting for his next customer to come along, I made it quick and I dropped a grenade by his feet he tried to run away instantly so I pushed him on to the floor as I was running out of the building, as soon as I reached the pavement an almighty explosion occured behind me as car after car went up in a fire ball, his scorched body flew into the air and hit the ceiling then fell back down and landed on a burning car, probably 8 cars blew up and the Alderney state police were all over me, so I stole a car that was abandoned by some scared civilian and sped away from the crime scene happy with what I had done.

Mission complete.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 12 January 2011 - 08:55 PM

Jack Atlas

My return to activity has been truly a very active one, but now I have slowed my progress I decided to tackle a hit on Jack Atlas, the violent Irish American who has apparently upset too many of the wrong people.

I drove to Purgatory and spent a good hour checking the area and sitting in the bar, ordering their most expensive shot. Only one while working, of course. But as comfortable as I might have been, Jack did not grace me with his presence. My patience wore thin and tipping a cosy establishment (which in any other circumstances I would hae shot up) I left in my black Schafter.

Steinway Beer Garden was the logical next step and parking in a back alley facing an excellent escape route I entered the bar - bingo. Standing at the dart board I saw Jack and his distinctive features; ginger hair, green jumper and denim jacket and jeans. Identical to the picture except he wasn't smoking. Thinking better than to order a drink, I simply withdrew my Deagle and fired a single shot through his forehead from across the bar.

With that I darted out of the front door before anyone had even let out a scream. Some burly fellow tried to to follow me but he didn't get a good look and I was out the back alley, into the Schafter and away before most of the customers had even stood up from their booths to investigate the load noise. No police were attracted but I dodged and weaved through grassy routes and over embankments, before passing the old Sprunk sign and heading North.

Jack Atlas - Eliminated

Yi "Cyclone" Shang may be next

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:00 PM

Winston Chance

Change of plan from Yi Shang...

Despite seeing several chinese people who looked similar to Yi Shang, they were all thin and did not match the description. I am not the type to fire away at the innocents so I left Chinatown and investigated Middle Park East, specifically the Union Drive area for any sighting of Winston Chance.

I finally found him looking over the higheay, dressed in his black suit, whith his mostly grey, slightly black hair. I allowed him to enjoy the setting sun for a moment before firing a shot into his unknowing head. His skull shattered and snapped forward, colliding through sheer force with the stone fencing seperating the footpath from the road below. His body slumped down and I retreted from the scene in my customised Intruder.

Two police officers attempted to halt me though probably due to my reckelss driving. I swerved around them at the last minute, sending one of them diving desperately. Flooring the car at top speed I left the mess behind me and returned to my safehouse.

Winston Chance - Eliminated

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:24 AM Edited by Pedochu, 13 January 2011 - 08:11 PM.

Hello everyone. I'm a man who's caught in the middle of the American Postal Workers Union Alderney war. As men of the underworld, we've all heard of it. Even the media is beginning to catch on, suspecting a possible correlation between Alderney's rise in violence. But the reason I come to you isn't to tell you everything I know. In fact, it may be unwise of me to me to even be saying as much as I am. But when a capo orders a job done, it's gotta be done, even when I'm under house arrest. My house arrest is why I pass this order down to the Algonquin Assassins. I simply can't carry it out myself. Get this down, and I pledge loyalty to this organization. Just don't tell the Lupisella family...

Background: With the recent vacancy in the President's spot of many of the APWU (American Postal Workers Union) Alderney Locals, there's been a huge race to take over. The Lupisella Family, as you may be aware, sees an easy opportunity to further infiltrate unions. But there is one obstacle. Clayton Glad has risen through the ranks of the APWU over the last 20 years of his career. He's legitimate, gaining favor with officials through honesty and hard work. But unfortunately, involvement with an overall corrupt union means he's learned a few nasty tricks that are helping him in the election to take over APWU Local 272. His good relations with the board of directors have given him a large lead, but worst of all, he's planning to install his friends as presidents of the other APWU Locals. The result would be a takeover of what Lupisella wants most, and I've been tasked to take care of it. My plan is simple. Whacking Clayton would bring too much attention on our future operations in the APWU. Intimidating Clayton is ideal. I figure if his son Benny 'disappears', he'll be spooked so hard he'll desert the election, and all his interests that conflict with ours. Here's the rundown.

NEW TARGET
Name: Benny Glad
Nationality: I've only met Clayton, never met his wife. Benny could be anything.
Reason for Assassination: It's wartime strategy. If Clayton's only son disappears, he'll be spooked half to death. 'Drop out' of the election.
Appearance: Like I said, never met the kid. But I'll be in contact with Clayton, I'll know if you hit the right target if Clayton seems upset.
Location: He owns a house across from his dad on Edison, over in Acter. Check Acter, Berchem, and Tudor. If he isn't showing up, his paper route might be taking him all over Alderney.
Requirements: 1. Keep him alive for a while. Drop him off at Twitchin's Sugar Factory. My men there have orders to rid of the body. he gets loose before you reach the factory, make him disappear any way you can. Though there will be a minor pay reduction.
2. Your first step will be hijacking his vehicle. Clayton got him a job at Alpha Mail, and he's helping the more experienced worker deliver Alderney mail. It's an Alpha Mail Mule truck, he'll be on the passenger side, calling the company or whatever his measly job requires. Throw the driver out, and speed towards the sugary factory.
3. Break his legs. Knock him out. Or otherwise incapacitate him once you drop him off at the required destination. It will be too risky running in to alert my men of his presence, but once one of them takes notice you can off him right there.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:30 PM

Pedochu I'm glad you've invested such effort in a great back story; most I've recently read have been mostly nonsensical and pointless so reading one so detailed is a pleasant surprise. But there is one issue; we are assassins. If you want Benny Glad killed then we would gladly do so, but to ask for him to be kidnapped and be dealt with by thugs is a different matter altogether. Perhaps if you request he is killed and then delivered would be more appropriate to our professions and fraternities modus operandi. After all it does state on the front page we are Assassins and not common thugs, officially a killing must be included in the job.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:58 PM

Yi "Cyclone" Shang

The search for Shang had been time consuming and mostly unsuccesful. I had searched throughout Chinatown for 3 days and Shang had the honour of wasting my time longer than most. However, as long as he was making public appearances I would find him and rest assured I did. I located him at about 11:35 on Monday morning, leaving working and walking through the relatively quiet streets of Chinatown.

Blocking him off with my PMp I stepped out and conscious of a melee kill bonus I delivered a crunching, bone shattering blow to the skull with my baseball bat. He reeled back, in a stupor of pain. I swung again, breaking his jaw with a clean swipe. He crumpled to the floor spluttering out his teeth over the pavement. I slammed the bat down and onto the back of his skull sending him in a fit of some sort. He shuddered on the ground as blood poured over the alleyway pavement but I delivered blow after blow with the bat.

His face was mashed into a pulp and I'm about 90% sure I broke the back of his skull clean open. I stopped when his brains were pouring into the gutter and his arms were purple with bruising. I didn't enjoy that kill much at all - far too messy. I threw the blood stained bat into the boot of the PMp and left the scene quietly; leaving another body for Liberty Cities Finest to try and "trace". Good luck to them...

Yi "Cyclone" Shang - Eliminated

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Jan 8 2011, 18:03)
Well El Zilcho, it is certainly nice to see a veteran around here, now we only need Infinite Monkey then we are set.

Ahh, bless us all, every one. inlove.gif
Just a little preoccupied at the moment with one thing and another, further researches into the history of our Brotherhood, to name but one (Santa has been kind)
Then there's that pesky "real world" thing.

Still; I'll post up a hit, just to keep my hand in.

This is an experient in global fiscal strategy: This is a time of year for charity and I have given some thought to the problem of poverty and the difficulties in combating it. But thinking outside the box, I have come up with a solution that will end world poverty almost instantly. The solution is Simple...

Instead of fighting poverty, we ban wealth.

If the top couple of dozen wealthiest individuals in the world were forced to scrape by on just fifty million dollars or so, then that would release billions of dollars back into circulation, and that money would have to then trickle down the food chain, until even the bottom feeders would find that they have the price of a loaf of bread.

It makes perfect sense, but of course, it will never be put into law, because law is the tool of the rich, for the rich, to protect their wealth and property. Murder was only originally declared against the law, as a crime against property, as somebody owned the serf you killed. Therefore, gentlemen, we must take matters into our own hands.

It so happens that one of the names on the rich list is a resident of Liberty City.

Ebanezer Creasus. Elderly industrialist and financeer.
You should be able to find him being driven around the City in the back of a stretch limo. The airport or the Star Junction area are good places to start your search.
You won't be able to see much of him through the car window, so a detailed physical discription would be unhelpful; He is old and has white hair, but I'm sure you will know him by his air of smugness.

As for caveats: Don't take out anyone looking under forty; their limo will be a rental on a big night out. And don't harm Creasus' chauffer; the poor slob barely makes minimum wage, and has a rubbish medical plan... that's how the rich stay rich...

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:36 PM

Bogdana Petrova and Dimitry Petrova

I pulled up to the entrance of the Laundromat in Hove Beach and was preparing to enter when I released a street bound escape in heavy afternoon traffic was a stupid idea. Therefore I headed around back, parking my car conveniently facing a quieter street, with the engine running. I exited the Intruder and walked along the Laundromat back car park and into the store.

There I was immediately greeted by the gruff looking Dimitry and his mother out front. I double checked the visual confirmation before withdrawing my side arm and drilling a hollow point round in Dimitry's head. He barely had time to cower before his body lost it's lifelessness and was slumped on the chair drenched in cerebral matter. I stepped through into the next room and saw a mortified Bogdana who was trying to run past me. A bullet into the heart was followed up by 2 to the throat and she was soon also dead, behind the counter of this innocent looking, family run business.

I ran out back and jumped in the Intruder, revving up the V8 and slamming on the acclerator. I flew out of the car park, and down the Hove Beach streets. A patrol car picked me up and gave chase, but I dodged and weaved over a car park, through a grass embankment and past an old factory leaving the heat behind me. I joined the skyway and headed over into Algonquin.

Bogdana Petrova and Dimitry Petrova - Eliminated

Ebanezer Creasus is on my hunting list.

Pepsiman1
  • Pepsiman1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (Pedochu @ Jan 13 2011, 01:24)

Appearance: Like I said, never met the kid. But I do know his hours are 6-9 AM. Given the drive home, that would be 6-10.

are you sure it's AM not PM i cant find him....

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Jan 13 2011, 16:30)
Pedochu I'm glad you've invested such effort in a great back story; most I've recently read have been mostly nonsensical and pointless so reading one so detailed is a pleasant surprise. But there is one issue; we are assassins. If you want Benny Glad killed then we would gladly do so, but to ask for him to be kidnapped and be dealt with by thugs is a different matter altogether. Perhaps if you request he is killed and then delivered would be more appropriate to our professions and fraternities modus operandi. After all it does state on the front page we are Assassins and not common thugs, officially a killing must be included in the job.

I suppose on a dangerous job like this, terms have to be met. I'll leave my men the job of a cleanup. Do what you gotta do. Depending on the aftermath 'o this hit, there could be more jobs available. As for now, give it a little more time till I get started with this organization. Once I get rid of the damn ankle bracelet monitoring my location, I could do some hits myself. The boss hasn't been treating me some nice, it would be a welcome change of pace.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:18 PM

Ebanezer Creasus

This will be my last hit for a while - I'll take Oddsock's advice and leave a little for the rest. Fate herself delivered Ebanezer to me so easily, as I just reloaded my gamesave and a several stretch limos were outside my safehouse. A short drive later and I'd found my man...

I patrolled Middle Algonquin in my Comet, searching for the limo which was carrying our extremely wealthy friend. When I finally identified it I cornered the cream Stretch on the sidewalk near Superstar cafe. I sprayed the back seat with my MP5K, casuing considerable consternation and spreading any witnesses who ran off in terror. With the limo pinned by my Comet and the chaffuer resigned to whatever fate was coming, I stepped out of the vehicle to check on Creasus.

Miraculously, despite the fact that the entire passenger door had been riddled with armor piercing bullets my target was still sat bolt upright, his smugness wiped cleanly off of his face. He looked at me, frozen in fear. I withdrew my Deagle but he quickly grasped his sense of reality and jumped out of the car, not an injury in sight. No bullets had hit him! I thought quickly and fired 4 shots, 2 in his back and 2 in his neck and head. He fell forward, dead.

Several rolls of cash fell forward and always sensing a perfect chance for a story I picked up the money which had spewed from him. Looking like some morbnid, coordinated robbery of one of the cities richest men, I withdrew to the Comet and like a bolt of lightning I fired through the seemingly empty streets of Algonquin. Even in broad daylight it was like the traffic parted and allowed me to shoot away at supernatural speed from the crime scene. A few dramatic corners and 140MPH turns later, I was gone.

Ebanezer Creasus - Eliminated

Hope your plan for drastic social revolution works Brother Infinite, your work and skills are always welcome here.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Jan 13 2011, 20:18)

Ebanezer Creasus - Eliminated

Smart work, Brother. You have done a man's job, for mankind's sake. Let history be the final judge of our actions.

Let us hope that his pocket change will not be the only money to come rolling from his morally bancrupt corpse; by the time his personal fortune has been divvied up between the six billion of the rest of us, even a small family or group of friends would now be able to afford a whip round and buy a goat, or a six-pack of beer... To each: according to their need.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:56 AM

Are there anymore targets?

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:21 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Jan 13 2011, 19:36)
Bogdana Petrova and Dimitry Petrova

I pulled up to the entrance of the Laundromat in Hove Beach and was preparing to enter when I released a street bound escape in heavy afternoon traffic was a stupid idea. Therefore I headed around back, parking my car conveniently facing a quieter street, with the engine running. I exited the Intruder and walked along the Laundromat back car park and into the store.

There I was immediately greeted by the gruff looking Dimitry and his mother out front. I double checked the visual confirmation before withdrawing my side arm and drilling a hollow point round in Dimitry's head. He barely had time to cower before his body lost it's lifelessness and was slumped on the chair drenched in cerebral matter. I stepped through into the next room and saw a mortified Bogdana who was trying to run past me. A bullet into the heart was followed up by 2 to the throat and she was soon also dead, behind the counter of this innocent looking, family run business.

I ran out back and jumped in the Intruder, revving up the V8 and slamming on the acclerator. I flew out of the car park, and down the Hove Beach streets. A patrol car picked me up and gave chase, but I dodged and weaved over a car park, through a grass embankment and past an old factory leaving the heat behind me. I joined the skyway and headed over into Algonquin.

Bogdana Petrova and Dimitry Petrova - Eliminated

Ebanezer Creasus is on my hunting list.

Thanks for taking them out. But no bonus for you...

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2011 - 12:03 AM Edited by Pedochu, 15 January 2011 - 10:46 PM.

"What a day", wouldn't begin to describe my troubles, MY day. My day was all wrong. I screwed over a friend of mine, and in doing so, myself. Why? Because of my actions, the way the hit went down. I'm gonna have to push the button on him.

I'm still on house arrest, but I made the mistake of breaking it. I'm allowed to get groceries, mow my lawn. Sure. But I agreed to help mediate a dispute between my boss and a Silverback Studios executive. There was, Francis Sabella, my boss, who many of you are probably familiar with. Harry or somebody, the exec, who brought along a nephew. And Joe Baresi, my driver, who kept the car heated while we met. Joey's my driver, but he's my only driver. Our parents played together when they were young, his wife and my wife have coffee every week. Most importantly, I trained him in the ways of the streets. Joey got into the life after a dishonorable discharge from the marines. Part of him wanted it. But not like this.

It started to dawn on me that breaking house arrest just to boost my status with a studio exec may have been a rash decision. But it's not the kind of thing you can walk out on,you can't walk out on a bigshot executive and a mob captain. So I rushed it along, and walked fast to the car and told Joey to step on it, drive me back home. The meeting was at the executive's home is Beachgate. We only made it to Schottler before Joey got shot. He was on the subject of smoking, I think. I wouldn't be reciting this story if there was no pay in doing so. Our conversation was interrupted when I spotted a beat up cab, and its passengers. One Mediterranean man with unkempt hair, clad in a blue suit, slacks and fine white shoes. On the passenger's side was a grey-suited 'businessman' of sorts, confident smile. I watched their demeanor. More 'chauffeur', than you would expect. They were deep in concentration, deep in discussion. Whatever I told Joey couldn't have made much sense. My focus was in cornering the cab, not explaining my opportunity. I jumped out of my car, slid the .22 off from my ankle and stood strong in front of the cab. I waved at the cab, posing as a passenger, but only got a message to screw off and stop blocking the road. First attempt, failed. I pushed on the cab to get Fast Face away from the gas pedal, I'm not getting run over if his weight falls onto it once he's whacked. He got up, yelling and cursing, putting his fists up to goad me into a fight. Second attempt might work. I heard a door open. Delarge was making a run for it, kicking the door open, screaming like a woman. I twisted my wrist and gave him a shot in the eye, the bullet went clean through. Hectic, but must finish what's been started. Fast Face didn't have a chance to back down or nothing, he got offed right after. Continue shots in the chest, 5 or so. It was reminiscent of Sonny Corleone's cinema death. I swear on my mother, I was almost smiling with the same bloodlust you all must feel. But then it went sour.

Keep in mind this was all within a 5 second time period, and I didn't explain none of why I was hitting them to Joey. But even being aware of that fact. I could have never predicted him to run in front of Fast Face and take a bullet for him. Joey was running over to back me up I guess, but Fast Face was nearly tumbled over. So Joey took one bullet meant for Fast Face, and got hit in the chest. The next bullet was aimed the same, but hit Fast Face right through the head. So here my two targets are dead, my driver is shot, and all of Dillon Street is going crazy. Including some cops. Here I am, just shot some guys, and I can't get busted. I hauled it to the Sugar Factory, then to my Safehouse, and made away unscathed. But Joey didn't. 2 days later, here I am, I shot my protege, the husband of my wife's best friend. I got word the cops have a Rico Trial waiting for him, thanks in part to the unlicensed weapons he was carrying (ironically, to protect me). I also got word that he's crippled, and is saying to all the visitors that he's gonna kill me for causing all this.

ANY mafiosi that I go to may be loyal to Joey and not me. Asking them to do the hit on Joey would be like tossing a coin on my life or his. That's why I come to the assassins. Complete this successfully, and I pledge fully loyalty.

NEW TARGET
Name: Joseph "Joe Chang" Cianglini
Nationality: Italian-American
Reason for Assassination: I really wish I didn't need to order him gone. But he wants me dead, and as long as he's alive, he'll gain all the support he can to do so. It's my life or his.
Appearance: Wears a cowboy hat. It started out as a joke because of the way he did hits, but its kind of evolved beyond that. And he don't like dark colors like the rest of us. It's either blue or green shirts. He takes walks all around Little Italy. But keep in mind he'll be taking a walk, it's his thinking time. So if you think you see him walking in a group, you're mistaking Joey for someone else.
Location: Denver Avenue, Little Italy at midday. Taking a walk. It will be the easy time to reach him.
Requirements: 1. He's a veteran who whacked 50 men in the Gulf War, and an enforcer for the Lupisella family. Enforcer as in a serious bruiser and marksman, animalistic, not a debt collector. Don't forget it.
2. I don't want to live the remembrance of letting one man kill him. I don't want anyone to know who really did it, not even the assassin. Get a friend to kill him along with you, the execution style should be firing squad.
3. When it's done, I don't want any sadistic gloating. I just want a confirmation. And then I'll have a drink.

NOTE: this stuff is heavily dramatized, but it all really happened. There is no actual Joey, Niko doesn't have a wife, but there was a guy talking about smoking who ran in front of my bullets and took one for my target. And I wanted to help him, but ended up running from the cops since they got there too fast.

UPDATE: They weren't Chuck Delarge and Fast Face Malacca, turns out. Just an innocent cabbie and most likely his good friend. Makes the whole thing even worse.

Pepsiman1
  • Pepsiman1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:31 AM

i've never even seen a mail truck in the game... how am i suposed to find benny?

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2011 - 05:47 AM Edited by Pedochu, 15 January 2011 - 09:20 AM.

Did research at the Alderney TW@ cafe. Alpha Mail pays the manufacturing company Maibatsu to advertise the Alpha Mail logo on Maibatsu-manufactured vehicles. Alpha Mail uses those vehicles as mail trucks.

user posted image

You'll be looking for one of these with an Alpha Mail logo painted on the sides.

I share your bloodlust. More death is coming.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:04 PM

Joseph "Joe Chang" Cianglini

I arrived at Little Italy at about 11:00AM and circled the neighbourhood several times throughout the afternoon, including ordering an excellent pizza and pasta meal at one of the restraunts overlooking Denver Ave. Not once did I see Joe Chang in the mulling mid day crowds. I waited and even ordered ice cream but still no one. So I decided to continue to circle the area in my PMP.

At about 1:20 PM I caught sight of someone looking like him in the crowds. I pursued but it turned out to be a red herring. Throughout the afternoon no one was sighted until early evening. A man in a turqouise/green T-shirt and cowboy hat started to mull around the area on his own, making a single phone call. He head towards Suffolk before doubling back into Denver Ave.

Then I decided to pounce. Although I had used Dwayne's backup earlier in the day their services had now been finished so I decided I would have to forego the multiple killings clause and go in myself (no issue Pedochu, I've killed many a time without remorse so one more won't be a problem). I parked up the PMP and waited for Joe to clear the crowds. He passed by a restraunt back alley and then I stepped out of the car and withdrew my combat knife.

Silently in the middle of one street in the heart of the busiest cities on Earth, I slit Joe Chang's throat, before stabbing him 5 times between the ribs. I back him into the shadows and finished him off with a bonecrunching thrust of the blade into the back of his skull before dropping his corpse behind some bins. I wiped the blade and quickly reentered my vehicle. No a single paniced pedestrian.

The speed and silence of the hit allowed me to pull up to the traffic and enjoy the leisure of driving away only when the lights turned green. You are safe Brother Pedochu, hopefully not too guilty at the death of your former protege.

Joseph "Joe Chang" Cianglini - Eliminated

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:10 PM

I've just acquired a very large house in Westdyke with a double garage and very convenient escape routes. I'm equiping it to serve as AA's Alderney Headquarters. Should you find yourself in a spot of bother in Alderney and need to hide out then this house is always open to any of my Assassins brethren. It's on Ortiz Street and just next to the late James Pegorino's mansion, right here - Clicky. It has all the features of the Pegorino mansion excluding a swimming pool.

Nearby is a certain Dr DeMarco, the same one who helped me previously and is now available to help out anyone of you should you stumble back there riddled with more holes than swiss cheese. He can be reached my speed dial through the landline in the front room. Spare key to the front door is under the floor boarding of the second step coming onto the veranda.

I'm working with Oddsock to look for the official nerve centre for Algqonuin, I'll get back to him and you on a possible one soon.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:09 PM Edited by Pedochu, 15 January 2011 - 10:12 PM.

I did some thinking, and. Even though you went against my wishes with Joey. If you had taken the extra time, I might have been dead already. I pledge my loyalty to you and the rest of the assassins. May I burn in hell. If I betray this organization. I wouldn't say it if I don't mean it, or if I was breaking the code of mob silence. Those pricks decided I was too unstable to get made. And some of them agreed to make me dead on Joey's request. I know where my loyalties lie now, with the Algonquin assassins. The money for Joey is at Twitchin's sugar factory. Reduced pay for the violation of requirements, however. Ask any of the workers about small boxes of ziti. And if I'm ever in Alderney, which is a big if. I'll be sure to remember the safehouse you've provided. Such hospitality, impressive.

First day off house arrest, my god. Only managed to get in a fight with an Angel of Death near North Holland. At the Burger Shot, he was in a rush and said I cut the line. I said it's fast food, you mutt, what does the line even matter. Suffice to say, a bat and a nearby alley were involved. When I was making my way home I saw an AoD prick on my top doorstep. His eyes were shifting back and forth, waiting for something. But the dead giveaway, his outfit. You could barely see the logo embroidered in his shirt, colors that blended in to an urban environment. Urban camouflage, I would call it. They sent an assassin. This confrontation ended in an alley as well. With a molotov and a shot through the head. Contracts are coming, rest assured. I already found an AoD business I wish to takeover. I'll put out hits on anyone in my way, and enough of them to get their whole organization to back off me, for good.

Pepsiman1
  • Pepsiman1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:39 PM

First Hit:
Benny Glad-

while driving around acter i found the van. i ran up to it and pulled the driver out. but to my suprise i saw benny run away and turn the corner. i started following him, and as soon as i turned the corner i got out and pulled out my sniper rifle and shot him in the heart.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:44 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 15 January 2011 - 10:58 PM.

Contract - Roy Zito - "Out of the Closet, Into the Coffin"

A recent revelation (sources noted are Gay Tony and rent boys) within the Gambetti Crime Family has exposed Roy Zito as a closet homesexual. As the leader of the largest and most influencial Cosa Nostra families in Liberty City, if this were to reach the ears of the other families it would cause nothing short of a complete 'street cred' meltdown. Sammy Bottino has taken it upon himself as ex-Underboss to reinstate himself and provide evidence to others within the organisation that their very own Don is a "fudgepacker" and has received approval to eliminate him from his Consigliere to act accordingly.

So as not to risk a civil war or a public embarassment of epic proportions Sammy has personally contacted this organisation so as to keep the blood of any of his own mens hands and to make sure the trail does not lead back to him. The majority of the Gambetti family do not know what is about to happen and therefore the upmost secrecy is required when undertaking this hit. You must use a car with blacked out windows, the hit must be a drive by. Do NOT exit the vehicle and make sure to lose any attention after killing Roy. Dump your vehicle in a body of water and lay low for a good time as if anyone knows you're responsible it'll be an all mighty sh*tstorm.

Roy will be visiting a capo about buying one of the italian restraunts in the Denver Avenue area. He should be strolling the streets quite confidently as a new Don he has no obvious 'enemies' (how wrong he is...)

Name - Roy Zito
Appearance - black hair, small goatee, sunglasses, beige buttoned up suit with matching beige pants.
Location - Little Italy
Reason for hit - Homosexuality (unacceptable in his line of work apparently)
Age - 35
Time - Between 11:00AM and 5:00PM

EXACT DETAILS OF HIT MUST BE FOLLOWED. ANY DEVIATION AND IT WILL BE A FAILURE. YOU ARE WHACKING A DON, I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO TELL YOU TO BE CAREFUL.

Payment - $3,750

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 15 January 2011 - 11:24 PM Edited by Pedochu, 24 January 2011 - 07:04 AM.

Good work on Benny. I mean, it was out of every mail truck in Alderney. So even if he didn't 'disappear', as asked, it was still hard work. I'll have the word in a couple of days on whether his dad was scared out of the election because of Benny's death. If not, more hits will come. In the meantime. I'm hiding out in Broker. I'm sure the AoD put two and two together when they the assassin they dispatched to kill me was burned alive in an alley outside my house. There will be more where he came from. Fortunately, a trusted friend in the Lupisella family gave me word that the assassin was a Road Captain who guarded their base in Northwood. An AoD guy must have passed word to my contact in Lupisella, which means clearly his death shook them up a little. So here's my plan. Target an AoD of every chapter who is also a road captain, with the same assassination method I used on the assassin. They'll notice the pattern, and get the message that I'm not to be messed with. Here's the rundown.

Name - Mathis "Momo" Henke
Appearance - He's known for his decidedly stained jeans. Dark, but with a lighter patch at the top. His red bandana is apparently some kind of sexual signal, f*cking disgusting, I know. And yet his fashion crisis continues with a clashing pair of upscale black shoes, oh Marone...In his chapter a Road Captain is restricted to wearing AoD vests. His is dark, bleak. The hit. Make it happen.
Location - BOABO/East Hook area. I'd expect him closer to the industrial buildings than any gentrified areas, but anything is possible. Will be on foot.
Reason for hit - An AoD Road Captain. Therefore, I mark him for death.
Age - 31
Requirements -1. Of course I want it to hurt, these bastards tried to kill me. So beat him first.
2. When he's sore, take advantage of that, draw a weapon, he'll make a futile effort to run. Run him into an alley.
3. Light 'em up. Burn him alive. The goal is to replicate the way I killed their assassin.
4. As a personal favor, slit some throats for me, assassins.

Name - Chucky "Che" Sandon
Appearance - Fat f*ck. He takes advantage of his high position by doing whatever the hell he wants. One of those things includes dressing like a f*cking mutt. Greasy grey shirt with the AoD insignia. Black pants, black shoes, and a dark bandana. Oh, and be careful his paunch don't knock you over when he walks. Morbidly obese, is that the word?
Location - When you find him, your GPS should read "East Hook". Since the bikers have such a strong hold in industrial Liberty City, they've set up two chapters in industrial Broker alone. One East Hook, one BOABO. Sandon collects protection money twice weekly from idiots in and south Hove Beach, where he will be headed.
Reason for hit - He's similar in rank and with the same basic job (does the midday shift at one of the AoD bases). But higher in status, don't forget that. He's managed to build up fear, street reputation easy. He's smart. Building his own crew when the AoD don't have crews in their ranks. Collecting protection money from the weak criminals who buy into empty threats. He played his career beautifully, and as a result, not only does he hold more standing in the underworld than some of the AoD bosses, but he has many men loyal to him as well. As a result, he will die like a man. Very respectfully, and we will allow him an open coffin.
Age - 35
Requirements -1. Beat him, lead him off the road at gunpoint just like before.
2. Don't show too much disrespect, smart way to do so, would be to not leave him deep in an alley as you would in a drug related murder, as a thug would die. Off the side of the road so you don't get hit by any cars. But not deep in an alley
2. DO NOT LIGHT HIM UP. Burning alive would char his corpse, wouldn't be allowed an open coffin as he should have.
3. Not in the face, please. In the chest till he passes out and dies. Respect.

Name - Paul Garrick
Appearance - Goes without saying, he looks like the old geezer that he is. Short gray hair, possibly balding.
Location - Alderney City. He'll be on a bike.
Reason for hit - He's the road captain of the Alderney City AoD chapter. The Road Captain of every chapter has gotta go.
Requirements -1. Let's make this fun, eh? The strategy may feel stale at this rate. Climb up on foot to a rooftop where you can stay out of sight. Pull out a cheap sniper, look for the oldest biker you can find. He'll stick out like a sore thumb, of course.
2. Shoot him non-fatally, as in, don't kill him with the sniper. Climb down right over to him.
3. If he's still mobile, lead him into an alley at gun point and carry out step 3. If he's immobile, forget the alley thing.
4. Light 'em up. Burn him alive. Shot through the head after. But that's not all you gotta do post-death, read step 4.
5. If he's the first biker to die? Kick him 10 ties in the head. 2nd biker to die? 20 kicks. 3rd? 30 kicks. 4th? 40 kicks. The patterns are really getting into my thoughts...

Name - Zachary "Zoso" D'angelo
Appearance - Black shirt with AoD insignia, green helmet, black pants black shoes, buckles around his wrists. Luckily his many, many mugshots pointed me in an exact direction in terms of appearance.
Location - Could be anywhere in Beechwood City. The only location that matters is the Burger Shot, where he will burn.
Reason for hit - He's just like the others, a road captain. This one's the road captain of the Beechwood City AoD chapter. It's not terror, it's simple wartime strategy. I'm not afraid to make examples out of my enemies in a public location. In contrast, bikers eliminate their enemies at their industrial docks and scrapyards, far out of public site. What they fear, I disregard. And that, will scare them. Zachary is the final step of my 4-part plan. Simple but effective.
Age - 29
Requirements -1. You'll be using the same method given in the Paul Garrick and Mathis Henke debriefs
2. Only twist is, he may be on a bike. OR on foot. Don't know so much about him, so its anyone's guess.
3. Remember. Beat 'em, gunpoint, walk into the Burger Shot, burned alive, shot in the head. Might be wise to throw him inside the Burger Shot before you get to work breaking his skull. You should be getting used to this.
[/QUOTE]
Old post updated with the 3 hits I hadn't plotted out till now.

$550 FOR THE DEATHS OF ZACHARY D'ANGELO AND MOMO HENKE. $650 FOR THE DEATH OF CHUCKY SANDON DUE TO HIS MANY CONNECTIONS AND CREW OF ENFORCERS. $620 FOR THE DEATH OF PAUL GARRICK BECAUSE OF THE MANY REQUIREMENTS.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2011 - 11:37 PM

Name: Jim Johnson
LOC: Goldberg, Ligner and Shyster, Algonquin.
Connections: GL&S, Mayor Julio Ochoa and others in City Hall.
Reason for hit: Jim Johnson is a lawyer at GL&S who is trying to ban a video game called "Auto Theft, Grand!". I know what you must all be thinking "Kill a guy because he is trying to ban a video game? That seems a little harsh." Well the Vercetti Gang who I work with back in Vice City I help them import certain "goods" into Liberty City and at the moment they have a huge shipload of these video games that they are going to sell in Liberty City for a lot of dollars "under the radar" because this Jim Johnson is stopping any video games from being sold in stores.
Apperance: Blond hair, blue suit, possibly glasses.
More info: He will either be having a coffee or talking with some of his acquaintances on how he will "crush anyone that gets in his way with banning this video game". I would like you to push him down the stairs and then shoot him square in his head and then make a pun of some sort afterwards like "Video games don't kill people, I do!".

$10,000 is the award for this hit. Have a killer day.

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:57 AM

pedochi, I see you are using my red courier effect for your targets. Good choice, looks awesome.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

Snarls Barkley

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:05 AM Edited by Pedochu, 16 January 2011 - 06:27 AM.

Hit Roy Zito at 2:32 this afternoon. I feel it's relatively important for me to put all this into detail. Because the head of The Commission just got whacked, and there were 14 other casualties to cover it up. 15 by the time we find the missing one. Here's a rundown of my day with estimated times. But before I start, here's a body count.

[1]Roy Zito
[2]LCPD Officer*
[3]LCPD Officer #2*
[4]LCPD Officer #3*
[5]LCPD Officer #4*
[6]Street Sweeper**
[7]Smoking AoD**
[8]Elderly AoD**
[9]Scared Black Man**
[10]Prostitute***
[11]Airport Guard#1***
[12]Airport Guard #2***
[13]Cabbie #1****
[14]Cabbie #2***
*witness to Zito murder
**witness to evidence dumping
***eye witness to other incriminating events

2:20 - Spotted Roy Zito after turning the corner from Drusilla's. Had to get a closer look, so I pushed the Sentinel I was both driving, and not used to driving, up onto the curb. Maybe he had been expecting this, on some level? Because he sure got spooked. I put the car on reverse, it only skidded along some trash cans.

2:32 - Opened fire with an MP-10. The first 3 shots dug deep into his abdomen, he was reeling from pain. 6 more, he was most certainly gone.Now, as much as I didn't like the guy. It's important to remember that Zito died like a man. No screaming, crying for an ambulance. He fell with the thud, and that was that.

2:39 - Oh god, by the last bullet, it was goddamn' brutal. One poor soul was trying to take cover at the center of some newspaper dispensers. She was crying her eyes out of fear, while the surrounding dispensers fell to the ground, and she was left with no cover to feel safe by. The nearby buildings might have been bugged, since there was cops on the scene before I could catch my breath. My rear tire got popped, and it was either them or the shotgun-wielding Zino crony shouting at the top of his lungs right at me, the shooter. Made my getaway off Denver-Exeter.

3:30 - Of course by now I ended up at my business, the Twitchin's sugar factory. Not my only Safehouse, but I'm not giving up everything just yet. Two coppers followed me back there. Let's pause the story. I'm not the kind to 'eliminate the witnesses', in any sense, but this was more of protecting my life and the assassins, then anything. 4 cops went down right then, riddled with the remaining bullets in my MP-10.

4:00 - Shootout didn't end well. Important note: may be possible that 1 cop aimed for my gastank, the other at me. Because the blacked-out Sentinel I had taken on the hit just popped with flames. Quick thinking helped me out. Pulled the cops out their beat-up rides, and used one of those to push over the Sentinel. Used the remaining cop car to push the the previous car into the water, and a sugar factory truck to push the last bullet-riddled car into the river. Parked the truck inside the factory, between packages of sugar.

5:00 - Unsure of what to do at this point. Decided to play it cool and walk out of there like a regular civilian. "Excuse me sir, didn't mean to push you" I had knocked over a Latino man sweeping the next building over. I was conflicted here. A kind soul in Liberty City. Yet he has to die? Cruel. I made it quick. Checked the front of the factory, scoped out the aftermath of the shootout. An AoD, elderly man on a smoke break, middle aged black man. My mistake was overlooking the parallel Hellfurys beside the trio of witnesses. Because when I batted the AoD punk, the elderly man came after me. An elderly biker, turns out. Suffice to say. I batted them two sons of bitches, you couldn't recognize 'em. But that was after the black one got scared stiff of the presence of various gang members, presumably, and ditched. He went down first with a shot to the temple. AoD didn't like the violence on their turf. But standing up to a mad gunman took guts, and they died like men even if I bested them with ease.

5:45 - Intense paranoia. Just embarked on killing spree. Blinded by fear of an arrest or reprisal by Gambino, unsure of how I reached this highway, or this lake. Drive this Hellfury into a lake. Did I take a Hellfury from back there? Looks like I did. Swim furiously, unsure of destination. Find a prostitute emerging from the nearby bushes. Can't have anyone support behavior this reckless and suspicious. I pull my bat from the wheels of the bike. Sorry, hun.

6:00 - Francis International Airport. Of all the freaking places I could end up, eh? I've recovered, feeling a bit more rational. And of this entire adventure, I played this more beautiful than any other moment. It's dark already. Hiding behind the water ramp, spot an uneasy security guard. The guy is very hopped up. Crept along the shadows, like a true man of stealth. Like a true assassin. The thinking was, if an eager security guard spots a bloody man crawling up from the ocean, he reports him to his boss. His boss gets scared of being liable for any of the accidents that could ensue. His boss calls the cops. And maybe even, the cops call the feds. Not happening. It must have been minutes of just waiting, silently, immobile. Stalking your prey like a lion. A bat to the head took care of security guard the first. The second guard wasn't so much of a hunt, just a bit more stalking and the all-familiar breaking of the bones and lungs procedure.

6:15 - A luggage van is having trouble keeping on the nearby path from the airport to the street. Thought of his line of vision. Crept around it. Thank god. Hailed a cab. Hailed a cab, driver seems to be the type who can't sleep nights, hair is only gray from stress. Or at least that was my impression.

6:45 - "Take me to some hobos in the middle of nowhere, I had said". The middle of nowhere is the right place to be after completing a hit on Roy Zito. But this degenerate cab driver, he says this as far as he can take me. There's another cab right near by, and more cars as well! I yell a little, but give up instead. Tell him to wait a minute. Pull out the now bloody MP-10, from my suit, which is also bloody. Run up to the front of the cab. Sorry! Heh heh. The nearby cab driver got taken care of too. He was the closest witness. Run off the road, down under it, and then some more. I find myself outside a decaying dock, vegetation springing through. The low-walls nearby are stained with sea-weed, maybe urine. "Take me to some hobos the middle of nowhere", I said. Looks like I've found my new home.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:49 PM

Very very violent [but excellent] work. I would explain to you why killing all those people was unnescary but as you did a good job of burying the path, the news may report the death of Zito as un gang related, but rather some strange spree killer. As the Don is dead in excellent fashion Sammy Bottino is running things from the shadows. This recent mess has given the Pavano's an excellent chance for growth.

As Bottino is pleased with our work he will be providing me with more hits in the near future (directed towards the Pavano's).

Pepsiman1
  • Pepsiman1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 08:01 PM Edited by Pepsiman1, 16 January 2011 - 08:03 PM.

Jim Johnson<!
<!--ES-->

When i woke up today. i knew i was going to kill this man... I got into my BLACK SuperGt and headed towards algonquin. When i arrived at his workplace. i pulled out my .50 combat pistol, went downstairs, pushed the man over the rail and shot him point blank in the face. the cops were alerted but. by the time they got there i was gone.

]NEW TARGET

Name: Mary Johnson
Reason for hit: She has witnessed one of my crimes and is blackmailing me
Location: Superstar restaurant(Bartender), she works from 12-6
Appearance Waiter uniform,blonde, around 25 years

Requirements: She must be killed with a sniper rifle from across the street

AceRay
  • AceRay

• Members

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:26 PM Edited by AceRay, 16 January 2011 - 11:06 PM.

wow, that was, really well detailed pedochi! puts the rest of us to shame! keep it up.
and to everyone. This is really good.
to Pepsiman, where is the superstar restraunt where Mary Johnson is located? I don't know where it is.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2011 - 11:16 PM

Mary Johnson is a problem no more.

Luckily enough for me I was on my way to the Superstar Cafe anyway so when I arrived there I parked my black Sentinel opposite the cafe, stepped out and withdrew my sniper rifle. Looking around the area I realized that this hit was harder than I first thought it would be since there were no buildings that I could go to the roofs of and snipe her from and even if I did get on to a roof I would not be able to get her as she would be standing at the very back of the cafe. So I crouched behind my car and first shot the door open to the cafe, people inside and outside of the cafe were running everywhere aswell as people abandoning there cars and worst the police were alerted by the gun fire. I waited a few seconds for some civilians to move out of the line of fire and head shotted Mary Johnson standing behind the bar, the bottles behind her were standed red. I jumped back into my car and sped of with a 2 star wanted level that I was easily able to shake.

Mission Complete.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users