Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

Overseer of the Congregation

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:35 AM

Well assassins, it's 10:30PM EST and at 3:00AM EST I am going to be up and off for a week long trip.

Spring break of course. I should have internet access so I will be around, but nothing promised. Just though I should tell you all.

Keep making a killing, assassins.

Neehtils
  • Neehtils

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:19 PM

Hey guys. I have been working with the Lost recently to get some jobs done and there is one man who they can't catch. I have spent ages trying to find him but with no luck, so I thought maybe you guys could help me:

Name: Si Coe

Appearence: He has a tan and wears a dark green coat and is running a hot dog stand, the only CCTV we have is quite unclear though.

Description: Si grew up without his parents and was taken into a home by adoptive parents where they would starve him and beat him up and lock him under the stairs and make him there slave. Si spent many years eating very little and one time he got so mad, around 15 years old and he killed both his adoptive parents. He was sent mad by what they did and he ate them. Ever since then he has killing people and eating them for his food. In 2005 when he was 24 he got caught killing a woman. The police didn't know about his past and just put him away for murder but in 2010 a man called Johnny Klebitz hijacked the prison bus he was in with other prisoners and the prisoners feasted on the prison guard. Johnny took them to a boat where Si escaped and carred on killing and eating (seen in the mission GTA: The Lost and Damned: Off Route) and now the police are searching very hard for these prisoners and if they find Si, he will tell the police that the Lost helped him and all the others escape and that Johnny was responsible for the murder of the prison guard, so I need him to be killed. He runs a hot dog stand and changes the location every two days to avoid attention

Location: We know more or less nothing about his location other than the fact his last hot dog stand was located next to the Libertonian and Middle Park. But he may be in the other parts of the city by now.

Kill Conditions: I would like him to be almost killed with any type of firearm and then finished off with a molotov.

Payment: I will work it out once I see the brief

Irish00
  • Irish00

I'm the son of rage and love

• Members

Posted 09 April 2010 - 09:49 PM Edited by Irish00, 09 April 2010 - 09:52 PM.

Not to nitpick with your hit there Neehtils, but TLAD takes place in 2008.(Just thought you should know).

Also if anyone needs a hit to do theres mine on the previous page. It seems like Oddsock never got around to updating the database. Also Berryfield is already dead so just ignore him on the database.

Neehtils
  • Neehtils

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:03 PM

Oh woops confused.gif tounge.gif

The police didn't know about his past and just put him away for murder but in 2008 a man called Johnny Klebitz hijacked the prison bus he was in with other prisoners and the prisoners feasted on the prison guard

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 05:26 AM

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Apr 9 2010, 16:49)
It seems like Oddsock never got around to updating the database.

Just a little too few minutes for me to do so, but no worries. Now that I have returned from my leave, I will be taking on my duties once more first thing tomorrow!

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:45 PM

There there, all nice and updated. I'm almost disillusioned that there wasn't any more activity around here this week...three posts since my last. I can't imagine we've really been that good at our jobs.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:46 AM

Oddsock you messed up on the database. Theres also an unknown man in my contract that you missed.

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:06 PM

Well, thanks for putting it nicely... confused.gif

I'll fix it later today.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (mondo135 @ Feb 15 2010, 06:12)

I've got a lead on two people who have been responsible for a string of carbombs all around Liberty City. They have been able to stockpile large amounts of explosives purchased on the Black Market. The money was stolen from their former employer, Gruppe 6. They siphoned cash little by little over several weeks from the safes and by raiding the trucks in between deliveries. Gruppe 6 cannot disclose how much money they have lost, but it was enough that now the trucks carry only a few thousand dollars. Probably as a security measure from future carjackings. Gruppe 6 located on Long John Avenue in Alderney. 

Christian Finneran:
user posted image user posted image

The city that never sleeps? Well, it's been slumbering peacefully for a little while now. I was browsing through the database in the still watches of the night and recognised the location of the Christian Finneran ID photo as opposite the hospital in Alderney. I dug out a pair of black sneakers from the back of my wardrobe and got a cab to drop me a block away from the locus, and tiptoed the rest of the way while the world snored gently in their beds.

The night was dark and peaceful; what traffic there was rumbled by sonorously and there were only a few baggy eyed relatives in front of the hospital as I padded quietly round and around the block waiting for Finneran to show up. Eventually the sun began to struggle low and fat into the sky, and the straggling army of bleary looking commuters began mumbling into their huge tepid cups of double shot cappachinos as they trudged somnambulantly to the daily grind.

When I finally spotted Finneran, he was leaning languidly against a wall. I pressed myself up against the brickwork and crept softly towards him, watching as he blinked lazily at a passing patrolman who ambled by on his appointed rounds like an automaton, barely suppressing a yawn.

When I judged the moment to be right, and no one was paying us any undue attention, I introduced myself to Finneran with a gentle nudge of the arm. His response was disproportionately loud and noisy and he was about to start shouting the odds when I silenced him with a smart rap round the head with a baseball bat. He went out like a light. "Shh..." I cooed to him, as he slumped against the wall, trailing a large smear of red against bricks, "...people are trying to sleep..."

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:26 PM

Well, thanks for putting it nicely...

I honestly can't tell if thats sarcasm or not. One of the many evils of the internet. But if you were not being sarcastic, I had no meaning to be disrespectful.

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Apr 13 2010, 21:26)
Well, thanks for putting it nicely...

I honestly can't tell if thats sarcasm or not. One of the many evils of the internet. But if you were not being sarcastic, I had no meaning to be disrespectful.

No mask that the internet clouds perception with can deny the sarcastic nature of that comment!

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:33 PM

Right, that.

God I wish there some action around here. I'm close to browsing through the first pages of this thread for nostalgia's sake.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:35 PM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 14 April 2010 - 10:04 PM.

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Mar 31 2010, 22:48)
Update: I was somewhat right. The people who I "threatened" didn't talk. It was someone who saw what happened and heard me say "Algonquin Assassins". At that point he ran off and told the police who decided to keep this confidential, and away from the public. Apparently in these 2 years of existence of our brotherhood the cops are scared of us and don't mention us openly. It seems that assassination of mine might have caused some problems for me. No worries none of you are in danger. If I get caught I'm going down by myself. But considering I will never let that happen without a fight these people need to die for the good of our brotherhood.

2 unknown cops: These are the men who are in charge of finding my body(they still think I'm dead) and finding anyone who has been in contact with me. These men are also the ones who put me on the most wanted list(just in case).

Appearances: Both wear cop uniforms. They are in good shape. One is white and clean shaven, the other is black with a goatee.
Location: Either talking out front of the Westminster Police Department or driving on patrol.
Kill conditions: Make it look like a freak accident. If that isn't possible use a sniper and kill them consecutively.

Until the 2 cops are dead I'll have to stay inside. So I would prefer you get them first.

A freak accident, you say? Well, who is freakier than me?

This took a little while to get done; my apologies for that, but finding the two of them together and unaccompanied by any other third party was a tall order. On the up side it gave me plenty of time to rough out my scheme. I hope it is safe for you to come out and play now...

As far as the official records will show, the incident began with a call to the Francis International radio tower. Ever since my dramatic return from the San Fierro Home for the Bewildered, I have maintained contact with my associates in air traffic control. They are always able to file receipt of flight plans "retrospectively", and they have been able to provide a transcript of this call log:

DJO 250676 (Myself): "Hey there, Francis International, this is Maverick DJO 250676, just calling in to check on a weather front that was moving... OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THAT?"

Francis International: "What is it, DJO 250676? What's wrong?"

DJO 250676: "Oh, sorry, Francis International, it was nothing. There was a bee in my cockpit, that's all. No I was just calling in about a weather front that... Wait a sec, it's that bee again. Let me just deal with it. "

Francis International: "That's OK, DJO 250676, you do what you got to do..."

DJO 250676: "Thanks. Bees make me nervous, you see; I'm a bit allergic. Just let me..."

(Sounds of swatting and muttered cursing)

DJO 250676: "Oh; DAMNIT!"

Francis International: "What is it, DJO 250676?"

DJO 250676: "I've knocked a can of Sprunk over! I was trying to swat the bee and; Damnit. It's gone everywhere! Damn. I don't know how many thousands this thing cost, and I was too cheap to spring an extra five bucks for a cup holder."

Francis International: "Did you get the bee at least?"

DJO 250676: "No, he dodged me. Never mind I'll just open the window and hope he finds his own way out... Agh, my joystick is all sticky and all my instruments and everything are... I'm just trying to mop it up with a napkin. Ugh, forget it... Anyway, I just wanted to check this weatherfront that looks... Oh crap crap CRAP!

Francis International: "What's up now? The bee again?"

DJO 250676: "No; it's the window; all my charts. I was swatting the bee with them and then I put them on the seat next to me, then with the window open they all started blowing around and I couldn't get to them in time, I tried to close the window, but..."

Francis International: "You lost your charts?"

DJO 250676: "Out the window, yeah... Crap... Hang on, what's that smell?"

Francis International: "Erm... I can't smell anything from here, DJO 250676..."

DJO 250676: "Oh, sure... sorry. No I think something is burning up in here... Oh crap no! There's smoke coming out of the dashboard! It must be that Sprunk, it's shorted something out. Look I think I better land this thing and get it checked out."

Francis International: "That sounds sensible: where are you? I'll direct you to the nearest helipad."

DJO 250676: "How the hell should I know where I am? All my charts went out the window!"

Francis International: "Sorry, so they did."

DJO 250676: "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap. I'm getting a bit nervous up here."

Francis International: "That's ok, I understand. What was your last known position?"

DJO 250676: "Yeah, my last... I had it down somewhere... damn, I'm sweating like a pig... I could probably do better just looking out of the window..."

Francis International: "That would be something."

DJO 250676: "I'm somewhere around North Algonquin, I think... Hang on, just let me wipe the sweat out of my eyes and get a better look... I always sweat when I'm nervous..."

Francis International: "There's no need to be nervous. You'd be surprised how many-"

DJO 250676: "Oh, God. That's disgusting!"

Francis International: "Now what?"

DJO 250676: "The napkin I was wiping the sweat out of my eye with, that's the one I was using to mop up the Sprunk..."

Francis International: "Oh dear..."

DJO 250676: "Yeah, it's all over my face now. It's all sticky and... Jeez, how do I drink this stuff...? It must be almost pure sugar. Ah, never mind. It's fine. It's fine... Just... Yeah anyway, I'm somewhere over, yeah North Holland, that's definitely North Holland!"

Francis International: "That's good; no need to panic. Just head southeast while I sort out the clearance."

DJO 250676: "Southeast? Now what's up with my compass? It's not moving... Agh, it's all gummed up with Sprunk..."

Francis International: "Stay calm. You can set down in Middle Park if you think it's a real emergency."

DJO 250676: "Oh, it's not that bad. But it's a comfort to know."

Francis International: "We just need you to get your bearings. Can you see the the park?"

DJO 250676: "Well no, but I should be able to- AGH! HELP! THE BEE!! THE BEE!!!

Francis International: "The bee's back?"

DJO 250676: "ITS ON MY FACE! ITS STUCK ITS- AGH! GETOFF GETOFF GETOFF!!! Why won't it get off?"

Francis International: "Just try to stay calm; it's probably stuck on the Sprunk."

DJO 250676: "Yeah, that's it, I'll just try and- OW! DAMNIT!!"

Francis International: "You Okay?"

DJO 250676: "It stung me! It stung my eye!"

Francis International: "Okay; I've got my supervisor here. We're gonna get you down. What height are you flying at? We're having trouble picking you up on radar."

DJO 250676: "I don't know. My Altimeter's gummed with Sprunk... Oh dear... my eye's starting to close up now... Oh dear... oh dear... Really going to have to land soon... Anaphylactic shock... Did I mention I was allergic...?"

Francis International: "Er, yeah... I think you did... We're doing all we can this end but..."

DJO 250676: "Ooh, look; there! It's a big blue and yellow H. I see a Helipad!"

Francis International: "Thank God for that. That must be the LCPD in Westminster. Do you think you can land?"

DJO 250676: "I could give it a whirl... But with my eye closing up like this, I don't seem to have any depth perception... and all my dials seem to be just sort of dangling... Oh, what the hell; I can't stay up here all night. I'll be getting sleepy. I'm going in."

Francis International: "Wait, wait; Just try to stay level while I contact-"

DJO 250676: "OH CRAP!"

Francis International: "What? What? Hold your position! Hold your position!"

DJO 250676: "Too late! I overshot, I'm just... I gotta pull up... Come on, you... Joystick's not responding properly... all sticky and..."

Francis International: "Try not to loose control."

DJO 250676: "OH!? YOU THINK...?! Sorry. Just not a helpful... Argh... Gonna have to set down in the parking lot... Nearly. Lost. Control. Of... GET OUT OF THE WAY! I can't... AWWWGH!!!

Francis International: "DJO 250676? What's happening...?"

DJO 250676: "Oh my god... I don't know I... I didn't see them and then... One second they were there, and then... the rotors... I think I cut them in half! I don't... I think I'm still in the air... help me... I can't tell where I... There's blood on the windshield. I think they were cops... What do I do? What do I do? That beeping sound? What's that? Do you here that? I think I'm flying straight now, but... They were just standing there and... I saw one of them thrown way up... I think I crushed the other against... The blood on the... it's clearing a bit... I think I can see... the river. That's the river... OHH Crap. Crap! Pull up. Pull up. Pull up..."

Francis International: "DJO 250676...? Talk to me DJO 250676... DJO 250676...? Is everyone okay...?"

DJO 250676: "...f*cking bee..."

(Bubbling sounds, and then silence...)

End of transcript.

Although police divers quickly located the wreckage of the Maverick DJO 250676, the pilot was not found and presumed washed out to sea...

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:14 PM

Well Infinite looks like Irish can come out and play now with the boys. I never expected the "accident" to be from a helicopter, I was expecting something from a car. But if Infinite is on the job it's always something new.

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 16 April 2010 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Apr 14 2010, 16:35)
A freak accident, you say? Well, who is freakier than me?

I couldn't say. You give Marilyn Manson and Charles Manson a run for their money.

Great work nonetheless. Francis International ATC seem positively incompetent, I think I'll be boating out of the city if I ever have to leave now.

SeraphimSoldier
  • SeraphimSoldier

Punishing Criminals

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:13 AM

What about doing assassin missions on the EFLC?

Grand Theft Auto fan
  • Grand Theft Auto fan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:23 AM

I have a question about GTA IV (PS3 version). In PS3 version of GTA IV, you can collect "Trophies". There is this one trophy, which name is "Liberty City Minute" and it says, that you will get the trophy, if you complete the whole main storyline in 30 hours or less. Does that mean, that you have to play non-stop and you can't even save your game, if you want to get that trophy?

SeraphimSoldier
  • SeraphimSoldier

Punishing Criminals

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:48 PM

Why are you asking this question here? But anyway, no, you can save, and you don't have to play non-stop. Hell, I got (Or could get) the trophy without actually trying biggrin.gif

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 17 April 2010 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (SeraphimSoldier @ Apr 17 2010, 08:48)
Why are you asking this question here? But anyway, no, you can save, and you don't have to play non-stop. Hell, I got (Or could get) the trophy without actually trying biggrin.gif

This.

Seraphim, assignments can be completed with episodic content, but I would prefer people not use it when posting assignments because they may include ped models, weapons, vehicles, or things otherwise that would disqualify some assassins from being able to do it, which is unfair.

shugbear97
  • shugbear97

*insert your joke here*

• Members

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:57 PM

Name: Si Coe

Appearence: He has a tan and wears a dark green coat and is running a hot dog stand, the only CCTV we have is quite unclear though.

Description: Si grew up without his parents and was taken into a home by adoptive parents where they would starve him and beat him up and lock him under the stairs and make him there slave. Si spent many years eating very little and one time he got so mad, around 15 years old and he killed both his adoptive parents. He was sent mad by what they did and he ate them. Ever since then he has killing people and eating them for his food. In 2005 when he was 24 he got caught killing a woman. The police didn't know about his past and just put him away for murder but in 2010 a man called Johnny Klebitz hijacked the prison bus he was in with other prisoners and the prisoners feasted on the prison guard. Johnny took them to a boat where Si escaped and carred on killing and eating (seen in the mission GTA: The Lost and Damned: Off Route) and now the police are searching very hard for these prisoners and if they find Si, he will tell the police that the Lost helped him and all the others escape and that Johnny was responsible for the murder of the prison guard, so I need him to be killed. He runs a hot dog stand and changes the location every two days to avoid attention

Location: We know more or less nothing about his location other than the fact his last hot dog stand was located next to the Libertonian and Middle Park. But he may be in the other parts of the city by now.

Kill Conditions: I would like him to be almost killed with any type of firearm and then finished off with a molotov.

Good afternoon, brothers. It's been a while, but after sorting out some business, a new car, and a fresh set of clothes, I'm back. For those of you that don't remember me, I think the last time I saw this topic was around page 100. I've taken an unusual interest in the Si Coe contract. However, I need some form of clarification from the client.

Does Si Coe have a jacket that is light and dark green in color, with dark green being on the bottom?

I will wait for your reply.

(Out of context a bit, I hope it's alright that I came back after so long. Didn't mean to leave so unexpectedly.)

Neehtils
  • Neehtils

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:53 AM Edited by Neehtils, 18 April 2010 - 09:58 AM.

Double post, sorry.

Neehtils
  • Neehtils

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:57 AM

Ah I am glad you are taking an interest into the case, I will inform the Lost that someone is on it and that should calm them down a bit and yes, his coat is dark and light green like you described, sorry, I should of mentioned that.

I will have another target up for today I think. I will try and get a picture (My camera messed up a bit last case and I just couldn't be bothered to sort it but I will take a look today tounge.gif ) of the target aswell this time

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 18 April 2010 - 02:02 PM

shugbear? Geez, it's been more than forever. Good thing I never delete anyone's file. I look forward to seeing you back in action, we could use it around here.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Mar 31 2010, 22:48)
Frank Hecaux: He is the one who saw the kill and told the police. He entered witness protection and is getting very worried someone is going to get him. He has recently started taking the subway because cops are always on guard there.

Appearance: White male, wears a white jacket with green and red stripes on it. He wears a black knit cap. Blue jeans and black shoes. His hair is black and he has a black full beard.
Kill condition: Any way you see fit. Just don't puch him onto the tracks. Make it look expertly done.

I daresay Hecaux did feel safe; he was lounging against a pillar just a few feet away from a group of three policemen, deep underground in Quartz East station, with a clear line of sight to the staircase that was the only entrance.

I don't know what he made of the growling sound that would have begun to build and echo around the walls, the evidence of his practiced nonchalance suggested indifference. Perhaps his eyes shifted uneasily searching for any clue to the import of the growing din but was reassured by his armed guard; I could not say. He kept his arms folded and his eyes on the staircase. That is conjecture, it all happened too fast to note such details. All I can say is that when the roar built to a crescendo and I burst out of the tunnel at his feet, he was not ready.

The other waiting passengers on both platforms were caught in a ripple of panic like parting waves as I sped along the track on a storm-black motorbike. He had only just begun to be swept up in the crowd's fear as I drew alongside him, easing back on the throttle for only as long as it takes to steady a heavy combat pistol and empty a full clip of nine rounds into him. The last three shots went directly into his face as his head slapped down on the concourse level with my shoulder and the barrel of the gun.

Then I was gone, the bike's engine bellowing triumphantly as the cops jumped onto the tracks to pursue me, but having to dive out of the way as a train pulled in from behind. By the time they were recovered, the only trace of me would have been a mocking, fading echo chuckling through the many tunnels and underground chambers that are like a second home to me...

Neehtils
  • Neehtils

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:11 PM

Name: Unknown, nicknamed 'The Crazy Guy'

Appearence: Dark brown trousers with a dark brown top labelled 'We're all f*****' and a blue and brown tartan shirt over the top. He has strangly, long dark brown hair.

user posted image

Description: Not much is known about this man, except for the fact he stands out on a street in a Bohan about goverment conspiracies. And has also a couple of times reported to have mentioned about the Algonquin Assassin's. No one is sure how he knows about this and some of the goverment conspiricies (some are true, others not so) but some people around Bohan have been listening carefully to what he is said and started to get nervous and wondering whether he is telling the truth and he actually knows this, or he is just a crazy old man. I have quite a bit on my plate at the moment so I need someone to help me on this.

Location: He is down Joliet Ave in Bohan (Which is also the same street your Bohan Safehouse is and he is just outside). Some days he won't be there (Sometimes no one will be there, another time there may be a preacher standing in the same spot). He will be quite easy to notice as he has a loud voice on the streets and is standing in the same spot, waving his hands about.

Kill Conditions: Two options. Option one is to make it seem like a proper accident. Car accidents... too obvious. Be a bit more creative if possible. Police and pedestrians can be killed if neccessary. Option two is to just kill him anyway and it doesn't have to look like an accident BUT once you kill him, try your best to eliminate all witnesses. (Option two is best done at night when fewer people are out on the streets, although is doesn't matter at all)

Payment: I will decide once I see your brief.

Good luck smile.gif

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:39 PM

Good job Infinite. That's where I spotted him. A routine always gets someone killed.

And Neehtils I'm pretty sure someone has done a hit on that same guy before. Or maybe 5 other people.

Neehtils
  • Neehtils

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:00 PM

Oh... confused.gif

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:54 PM

So what?

Neehtils, there's no problem with your hit. Just because people have used the same particular person doesn't mean you can't use it again. This is virtual reality after all, we can bend it however we like.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 19 April 2010 - 02:24 AM

Yeah Neehtils, I was just saying that he was most likely used before. I didn't mean you couldn't want him to be creativley murdered, I was just saying he will not be the first crazy mother****** to die.

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:54 AM

Yeah, that's the truth. Perhaps if they didn't all pick the same corners to shout from this pattern wouldn't be emerging.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users