Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
Irish00
  • Irish00

I'm the son of rage and love

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:41 PM

Well, um.. L? The way you join this Brotherhood/organization(I'm still not sure what we are) you have to assassinate one of the available targets in the database on the first page. When you find and kill them in a game, you either write a detailed sotry about the kill, take pictures as you do it and upload them to this website or on another and post a link, or maybe even a video. Its pretty much a contract written in blood.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:07 PM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 27 March 2010 - 08:52 PM.

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Mar 14 2010, 22:03)

Keith Dallas
Age 36
Location Rotterdam Hill
This is an odd assassination, he wants to be killed. His life is falling apart and he does'nt want his family to think he killed himself. So he came to us to end his misery.
Appearance: Greenish suit with a red tie and brown shoes. Brown or black hair and he has a goatee. Kill him when he's not expecting it and make it quick.

I chose not to wear my trademarked suit for this job; if anyone suspected he had hired the Algonquin Assassins to end his life, that would count as suicide surer than locking himself in the garage with the engine running. So, by my standards I was dressed in rags, black rags -I am not an animal- but rags nonetheless.

Rotterdam Hill is not too vast an area to search, I had my eye on a few locations that he might make an appearance, but my favorite was the pedestrian area off Mohawk Avenue with a view over Boabo. I spent some time staking out the circular patio area, where the construction workers who were refitting the railings quit without finishing the job, leaving a bag of sand and a few orange safety cones.

The view is not spectacular, although you can just see the highest skyscrapers in Algonquin rising above the industrial squalor. There are a couple of coin operated binoculars to sucker in the tourists. There was a fat old wheezer in a bowling shirt taking photos of the view. When he pointed the camera at me I slapped it out of his hands, to give him a little taste of the LC experience. I wasn't worried about him, but I couldn't allow pictures of me turning up later.

It was not long after this little interlude that Dallas showed up. Trudging like a man who carried a secret sorrow. I had wondered why this man wanted to die, until I saw him; a green suit with a red tie? Clearly Kieth Dallas had lost all grip on reality. And the goatee? Well that might have been a bold statement for an 1980s Super Villain but on him it was not so much a statement as a cry for help. If the fashion police had effective powers of arrest and prosecution, he would have been on death row long before now.

Dallas stood at the edge and looked mournfully out over the industrial hinterland, with the dizzying drop at his feet. Clearly this man was begging for death.
But, I reminded myself, the brief did specify to act when he was "not expecting it", and this was just too obvious, even for a mind so evidently far gone as to flout the "red and green" prime directive. I decided to bide my time and remained hidden in the gently milling crowd. I picked up the camera I had snatched earlier and used it to pose as just another tourist.

Perhaps he was stealing himself for the jump, perhaps waiting for the shove in the small of his back that he had believed he had bought and paid for. Perhaps just ruminating on the calamitous set of circumstances evinced by his tragic decay of good fashion sense. Who can say?

After his long moments of reflection as the sun sank low in the sky and the lights of the city started to twinkle into wakefulness, he gave a sigh and turned for home, for bed, to the family and the wardrobe that awaited him. Another day, another dollar; maybe tomorrow death would claim him...

I lobbed the camera from a good ten feet away and hit him square on the nose, he stumbled, tripped and plummeted silently over the edge to land with a grateful wet thud at the bottom.

In the dusk, nobody had seemed to notice the flying camera. Even a nearby cop was engrossed in the spectacle of twilight's last gleaming. I was free to melt away into the gathering gloom.

Might they think he jumped? I don't know; he was walking away from the edge. Perhaps that will turn up on some report somewhere. At any rate, his family should be able to sue the city for compensation; they really should get round to finishing off that railing, that place is a deathtrap...

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:51 PM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 27 March 2010 - 09:00 PM.

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Mar 27 2010, 17:41)
The way you join this Brotherhood/organization(I'm still not sure what we are)

We are what we are. The terms "Brother" and "brotherhood" are merely an affectionate shorthand I slipped into that has become condoned even if not officially sanctioned. I like to think of us as blood brothers, even if the blood we baptise ourselves in is not our own. It adds a certain dignity, and seperates us from common murderers.
and checking the name and spelling of some usernames can be a pain...

spike88
  • spike88

Big Boss

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:08 PM Edited by spike88, 27 March 2010 - 11:28 PM.

QUOTE (davidwheildon @ Mar 25 2010, 09:49)
Great feedback on the map idea guys, I think the idea is starting to form nicely.

I had an anonymous tip off from a contact in Westminster earlier that a medical worker in an Alderney hospital has been selling hospital Morphine on the streets to make some extra cash. I decided to check it out and spotted a woman doctor still in her scrubs driving to a well known crack-den in Northern Heights.

The target is Claire Saint-Harvey :

My contact would like her exterminated.

He asks for an example to be made of her, burn her alive. Literally. If any drug paraphenalia is on her person, please document it so that said contact can put together a piece of anti-drug propaganda. Two tasks here, assassins;

1. Identify and kill Claire Saint-Harvey with a Molotov Cocktail.
2. Document any drug paraphenalia.

D.

Claire is as I would like to say... Cooked.

My search for her began around 3pm on Thursday. I walked into the hospital and looked around for the target. I spotted her instantly. But before I could get close to her I was questioned by a nearby nurse.

"Excuse me sir, Can I help you?"

Had to think fast...

"Yeah, I'm looking for a friend of mine. He got in a car accident earlier, and I don't know which hospital he's in."

"What's his name sir?"

"John Edwards...."

"Let me check the system sir."
She taps some information into the computer.

"He's not in this hospital sir. Do you want me to call...."
"No thanks" I interrupt "I'll check the other hospital's myself."

I proceed to walk out of the hospital. I guess I'm going to have to wait for her to get off work. I walk to a nearby hot dog vendor and purchase one. I walk over to a nearby bench and sat down to enjoy the meaty goodness. After a while, not wanting to draw attention to myself I walk to my car and get in. I drive around a nearby block and then park just up the street from the hospital.

It's now approaching 11pm and I'm starting to think she must have left without my noticing her. When I see her walking to a Pink Feltzer in the parking lot. She's carrying a bag that looks quite hefty. She quickly looks around before putting the bag in her trunk. She proceeds to get into the driver side and drive off. I turn on my Black Sentinel and pursue her always staying a couple cars back.

She eventually drives over to Beaverhead Ave. and then gets on the dirt road heading towards the old mansion. I pull into the burger shot nearby and turn off my Sentinel. I get out and walk towards the direction she went. I eventually catch up to her. She's standing in front of her car talking on the phone. From the shadow's of a nearby tree I hear the following.

"Yeah I'm at our new spot....
Yeah I Have the stuff...
Okay I'll see you in a few minutes..."

She hangs up. and walks to the back of her car. And busies herself with whatever is in her trunk. I look around and find a piece of metal pipe, probably carried here by a hobo. I pick it up and start making my way towards her. I'm almost upon her when I step on a twig which snaps under foot.

"Huh!" She exclaims as she turns around. Quickly reacting I hit her with the pipe. Striking her across the temple, but only to the point she goes unconscious. Knowing that I only have a few minutes until her buyer gets here. I quickly toss the pipe into the nearby ocean. I pick her up and carrier her to the driver's side. Placing her in the drivers side I use a tie strap to keep her hands tied to the steering wheel. I check the trunk and there is at least 500K worth of Morphine in her trunk. Walking back towards the driver side, I slap her around a little bit to wake her up. She wakes up and starts screaming.

"Oh God! Who are you, what're you doing!? Let me go you psycho."

"Bye darling" I reply closing the door. I proceed to walk back up towards the road and light the Molotov I had brought with me. Whipping out my zippo I light the end and throw it at the car. It explodes engulfing the car in flames. The windows break out and I can hear her screaming. Sensing a car driving towards me I step into the bushes while I watch a Voodoo drive down towards the beach. It's kind hard to tell what color it is due to the fact it's so beat up and rusted. I think it was once Silver.

The driver a Middle aged black man stops short, gets out of the car and runs towards the burning Feltzer.

"CLAIRE! OH MY GOD!" He exclaims in a heavy Haitian accent.

I whip out my cellphone and dial 911 and press 1 to reach the police.

"This is the Police, How may I help you" The voice on the line says in a bored drawling sort of the way.

"Yeah I just saw a hatian man burn a woman alive off Beaverhead Ave. You know near the Old mansion."

"Okay Sir, we're dispatching a unit are you in dang..." I hang up.

Within a couple of minutes I can hear approaching sirens. And so does the Haitian man. He runs back to the car, but it's too late. The police are yelling at him to get out the car. I proceed to sneak back to my car and drive home.

Checking the newspaper the next day, there is an article on a Haitian man being arrested with $300K worth of Cocaine in his car. According to the article he is being accused of killing a local nurse who is believed to have been selling Morphine. It did not state her name.

Now for my introduction. I'll keep it simple. My Codename is Spike. icon14.gif You'll be hearing from me now and then. I'll be posting a picture of the burnt car soon.

(I took certain liberties with what can actually be done in the game, hope it's not a problem)

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:15 AM Edited by Irish00, 28 March 2010 - 12:40 AM.

Well spike, I got Claire yesterday, I have to admit it is hard to know who is open to kill when the database isn't always up to date. So I assume you can't get credit for that. But I have to admit, that was impressive and youll make a great addition here. Welcome. We need all the help we can get right now.

2nd EDIT: I think the Claire kill should go to spike considering his debrief was much better than mine

And Infinite, I'm sorry to say but mondo got Keith yesterday. But as always you never cease to impress me.
EDIT: Just checked mondo's pictures and realized the man in his picture wasnt wearing green. So mondo Im sorry but I feel it is right to give it to Infinite. I do this regretfully.

spike88
  • spike88

Big Boss

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Mar 27 2010, 19:15)
Well spike, I got Claire yesterday, I have to admit it is hard to know who is open to kill when the database isn't always up to date. So I assume you can't get credit for that. But I have to admit, that was impressive and youll make a great addition here. Welcome. We need all the help we can get right now.

2nd EDIT: I think the Claire kill should go to spike considering his debrief was much better than mine

And Infinite, I'm sorry to say but mondo got Keith yesterday. But as always you never cease to impress me.
EDIT: Just checked mondo's pictures and realized the man in his picture wasnt wearing green. So mondo Im sorry but I feel it is right to give it to Infinite. I do this regretfully.

Oops. Didn't see where you had taken it. blush.gif

I'll write something up for the next target I choose. Although It would be great to know which one's are available at the moment.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:55 AM

Spike in the 2nd edit I said you should get it. Yours was way more impressive than mine. Just say this is a welcome gift.

spike88
  • spike88

Big Boss

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Mar 27 2010, 19:55)
Spike in the 2nd edit I said you should get it. Yours was way more impressive than mine. Just say this is a welcome gift.

I saw this. I also saw your post. It was good. But If you Insist I'll take it. I'm interested in taking "L"'s mission but don't know if it's possible due to him not being a member yet.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 01:12 AM

Any hit on this thread is official no matter who posts it.

mondo135
  • mondo135

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 01:49 AM

Irish: No problems here, I'll agree with your decision to give the hit to Infinite.

spike88
  • spike88

Big Boss

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 02:39 AM Edited by spike88, 28 March 2010 - 02:51 AM.

QUOTE (ormsondo @ Mar 26 2010, 14:04)
Target Name: Feng Xiaoung (EDIT: I have discovered that this is merely an alias, his real name is Al Djemba Hindi-balo)

Target Location: Unknown, but unnecessary

Profession: Cab driver for Bellic Enterprises

Backstory: Feng is an immigrant from China (EDIT: This is another fake part of his identity. He hails from India.). He is a "cab driver by day, drug dealer by night". He was heavily involved with a recent drug robbing of two Chinese immigrants carrying heroine from the Platypus cargo ship. He is working as a cab driver for Bellic Enterprises, in a black Cavalcade as a "special driver". The client has issued a special order, that it should seem like an accident (this means you should not use guns) and that you should get the car and drive it to the agency where we will send it to him.
He wears a blue jacket and is quite aggressive, especially when he is talking. He has short hair.

Plan: You should get close with Roman Bellic (the leader of Bellic Enterprises) and call him for a special cab. Then, tell Al Djemba to drive somewhere where cops cannot hear you, e.g James Pegorino's house. Then quickly get out of the car, throw him out and club him a few times with a bat. After that, drive him off a cliff or do something else to make it seem like an accident.

Reward: $20,000

Well this was an easy one.

It started yesterday with me waiting outside of the the depot to see what time the target got to work. He shows up around 12PM. Following him around for several hours I decide that the best time to lure him would be around 9PM. I stop following him and head to a local bus depot. As it's a Friday night, no one will notice the buses are missing until Monday. I steal one of the buses and park it in an Alley down the street from my apartment. I then proceed to go home and sleep.

At 6am I wake up and enjoy a nice breakfast down at the local Dinner. I then proceed to to jog from my apartment to middle park and jog around the lake for a while. around 12PM I head back to my apartment building and enter the lobby.

"Hello Mr. Erickson" Greets the doorman slash security guard. A short fat man in his mid forties. Little does he know Erickson is an Alias.

"Hey Joe, how are you?"

"Pretty good, Pretty Good."

I step into the elevator and take it up to my floor.

I put my key into the lock and open the door. I close the door behind me and lock it. I touch the secret button turning off a hidden alarm system and head over to my book case. I press another secret button and my weapon wall is revealed. I pull off my Pistol and my M4 I decide to clean both even though I'm only taking the pistol with me today.

Around 3PM I put the M4 away and hide my weapon wall once more. I decide to take a shower and have any early dinner. I decide to watch some TV for a little and end up turning it off. I head to my laptop and check what's up with the AA.

Around 7:30PM I put on my suit and place my pistol in its holster. I take the elevator back downstairs.

"Going to work so late Mr. Erickson?" Inquires Joe.

"Sadly."

I head down to where I stored the bus and check on it. It seems to be untouched since I left it. Getting in I turn it on and head towards the Alley where I will make my move. At 9PM I call Bellic Enterprises from a local payphone.

"Bellic Enterprises, How May I Help you?"

"Yes I'd like Taxi, I'm off of Vauxite St on the corner Denver Ave. There is one thing,I specifically want Feng Xiaoung to pick me up. He's an old friend of mine and I would like to surprise him. But I don't want him to know it's me until he gets here."

"Okay sir, can I ask for your name just for records?"

"Bill Felder"

"Okay Sir, he'll be there in the next ten to twenty minutes."

I hang up.

Fourteen minutes I see the black Cavalcade come into view. He parks on the corner and stops. From down the street I accelerate. The Bus hits twenty, then 30, 40, 50, 55 it almost hits 60 when the bus plows into the driver side of the Cavalcade.

The Cavalcade is flipped over and rolls into a nearby wall. Coming to a stop a couple meters away and I look back. There is no way he survived the crash. I put the bus back into drive and head towards the North side of the island to dump the bus. After letting it role into the Ocean. I head home, feeling good about finishing the mission. On the way home I pass by where I left the Cavalcade, only to see Homicide detectives taking pictures of the scene.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:37 AM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 28 March 2010 - 11:59 AM.

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Mar 28 2010, 00:15)
Well spike, I got Claire yesterday, I have to admit it is hard to know who is open to kill when the database isn't always up to date.

And Infinite, I'm sorry to say but mondo got Keith yesterday.

Oh dear, I think I might be a little rusty - either that or those mushrooms haven't fully settled yet . What a faux pas; nearly a prom night massacre, but I'm glad that it all got sorted out amicably. And my gratitude to brothers Irish and Mondo for allowing me the credit.

Perhaps we should fully reinstate the "Interim Protocol":
As well as quoting the "target post" at the top of the assassination debrief ( still a good habit, I think ), The original target poster should go back and edit the original post to mark it as "Closed", and specifying who closed it.

---------

BTW, with all the welcome new blood I might need to explain that the "Interim Protocol" was the ad hoc system of book-keeping developed while the BB codes were temporarily out of commission. The term "Temporarily" seemed to get stretched beyond any rational definition but we got by quite well.

Oh, and a "Prom Night Massacre" is two assassins claiming the same kill. As in: two young debutantes turning up to a big formal dance and finding they are both wearing the same dress.

Oh, Oh: and a "Target Poster" is sometimes called "Uncle" whether he is a fully baptised brother or not. This is to give some recognition to those who bring us business, but who choose to keep their hands clean. Even if they don't get a finder's fee, we still want them to feel part of the family too...

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:52 PM

Assassins,

Great work to both of you on killing Claire Saint-Harvey, albeit that perhaps one of you were mistaken on the identity; these things happen.

It seems that my client was very impressed with the hit and would like to continue with our services.

As a citizen and member of the government board of San Fierro, my client's interests in the city are that crime stays down and revenue stays up. It has come to his attention through a leak in the FIB that a suspected terrorist plans to leave Liberty City Airport to fly to Easter Bay Airport, travel to Mount Chilliad and pick up a large quantity of military-grade C4 explosive. He plans to detonate a car full of the stuff at City Hall, near Santa Flora in West San Fierro; which goes against said clients 'best interests'.

The two pieces of information that my dossier included are as follows;

user posted image

This blue Huntley is a modified model which includes hollow spaces in several cavities where the explosives will be stored. The target has been spotted near the Charge Island docks in this vehicle and is said to be arranging a freight container for its shipment to San Andreas.

The second is the target; Fernando Sanders

user posted image

Although the CCTV picture is grainy at best, the distinctive features of the target are unmistakable. This shot was taken on Happiness Island; I suggest you head there first. It seems that Sanders is taking in the sights of Liberty before his martyr-like deed. Think like a tourist. The target is to be killed by any means necessary. It is IMPERITIVE that the Huntley is destroyed second to avoid spooking the target.

Assassins. The complexity of this hit masks the general nature of the job. Head to Happiness Island and start your search for Sanders. Once you find him, kill him by any means. Once he is dead head to Charge Island, locate the blue Huntley and destroy it so no one else can complete the job he has started.

Good luck, assassins; I feel you may need it.

D.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:42 PM

Gentlemen.

I apologize for the complete lack of responses and updates, I'll be doing those today, and thinking of a good way to implement the territory system...

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2010 - 11:01 PM Edited by OdDsOcK, 30 March 2010 - 11:05 PM.

Part two.

ormsondo, you're very welcome here provided you comply with the rules and application process. I look forward to seeing you in action.

spike88, welcome to the Algonquin Assassins. You exhibit an ability to think outside the box and plan several steps ahead, two things that can be difficult when it comes to the usually limited options of taking out a target. However, I have a question: How did you really kill Claire in-game? I do not believe a ped will ever leave a place, get in a car, drive somewhere else, and then disembark and wait in that place, and nor can you move peds into vehicles. As a result I'm skeptical of your debriefing being accurate, and if you can clarify things for me, I'll be happy to add the kill to your record. If it's more than made up, I will be giving the kill to generous Irish00.

Infinite Monkey, I hope you aren't pressured to look for new ways to impress us. Honestly, a camera to the head? I'm astounded. I am sorry, mondo135, because apparently you did not assassinate the right person when going after Keith Dallas. By no means was your work a failure, and I was very impressed by your patience and debrief. Still, it wasn't the actual mark.

Irish00, I look forward to seeing your future work, but I assure you you are not becoming one of "them," something you have made clear just by writing about it.

I'll update the databases as much as I can, but spike88's termination of Ms. Saint-Harvey will need to be clarified before I chalk it up. Also, give me a bit more time to work out this territory deal! It's a hard idea to make efficient.

EDIT: Also, I have disregarded YamiFly's termination of mondo135's Hugh Bellman contract. The debrief was insufficient.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 30 March 2010 - 11:45 PM

but I assure you you are not becoming one of "them,"

After days of nonstop thinking I have realized some things must be done at times just to to survive. But anyone who I kill with a molotov must truly deserve it. And I'll be honest I kept the molotovs, you know just in case.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:44 AM Edited by Irish00, 31 March 2010 - 02:20 AM.

I got Fernando.

I woke up at 12PM, this was because I had to do some thinking after what I did days before(lets just say I killed Claire in this story) I was brought to the conclusion these people must die, and I must kill. It's not a job I chose it chose me, and I was good at it. This in my mind seemed right.

I called a cab to come get me from my apartment. The cab driver pulled up looking very nervous.

"What's wrong with you," I asked.

"A few days ago my colleague was hit by a runaway bus"

"Tragic," I said,"take me to the Meat Exchange docks"

We got there and there was plenty of boats to choose from, but why take them when I could get some exercise and swim? I jumped into the water and instantly I wanted to get out because it was so cold. But that is only mental not physical, and I just swam until my feet could finally touch the sand.

I walked up the stairs where boats park, and was immediatley noticed by a couple of tourists who were watching me swim there "I do this every morning. Deal with it." I said. I looked around and none of these people were Fernando.

I walked around the perimeter of the island dripping wet and freezing. This was my 2nd time ever walking on Happiness Island. I looked up at the Statue of Happiness and I asked myself the same question everyone has asked: Why is she holding a coffee cup. Those crazy French.

At one point I stopped and stared at the Algonquin Skyline. In my opinion, it was beautiful. The only flaw was the Yusuf Amir contruction site. I turned to start searching again and I saw Fernando staring at the skyline with the air of someone who is about to do something evil. Like a lion preparing to jump on its prey.

I walked over to him and said "You're going to die today, not just the way you planned"

Quickly I reached into my pocket and stabbed him in the stomach repeatedly. He fell onto the ground coughing up blood and I stabbed him on the chest and pushed it into his chest until I saw he stopped breathing and moving.

I looked up around me and the crowd was staring at me. "Anyone who tells anything to the police will become a target of the Algonquin Assassins."

"I thought you guys were inactive" a man said.

I looked at him and said"We're back"

I turned and walked to the dock and took a boat. I'll update as soon as I or someone else finds the car.

Update: I just got the car. I was watching the 8 o' clock news waiting to see if Fernando would be on it. Also to see if the witnesses would listen to my warning. I watched with great interest, and Fernando was in fact dead and no one told them about me. Excellent. I got up off my chair and got into a cab and told him to take me to Charge Island.

I told him to stop nearby the area where the cargo ship was. I checked all around the area and saw it in a parking lot. It seemed to easy. Luckily I kept the molotovs from the last assassination and started throwing them at the Huntley. I threw about 7 and it was engulfed in flames. BANG the car blew up, and it seemed the explosives were already in the car.

Cops were called in and they were all over me. I stole a Cavalcade and somehow the chase ended up on the Algonquin Bridge. I was driving across then they trapped me form both sides. There was one way out and that was down. So I jumped. I was falling and screaming I hit the water with tremendous force. I realized where I was and swam up.

No one dared to search for me so I swam to East Hook to safety. They probably think I'm dead and that I'm a terrorist.

spike88
  • spike88

Big Boss

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Mar 30 2010, 18:01)

spike88, welcome to the Algonquin Assassins. You exhibit an ability to think outside the box and plan several steps ahead, two things that can be difficult when it comes to the usually limited options of taking out a target. However, I have a question: How did you really kill Claire in-game? I do not believe a ped will ever leave a place, get in a car, drive somewhere else, and then disembark and wait in that place, and nor can you move peds into vehicles. As a result I'm skeptical of your debriefing being accurate, and if you can clarify things for me, I'll be happy to add the kill to your record. If it's more than made up, I will be giving the kill to generous Irish00.

I actually just fire bombed her inside the hospital. blush.gif

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:37 PM

Hahahaha, well, honesty is the best policy. Now I can pen you down for that one in the books.

Irish00, good work on finding both Sanders AND his Huntley, but darn it all did you ruin our PR right there in threatening those people. Was that necessary? This is going to cause some hell with those I have on payroll.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 10:48 PM Edited by Irish00, 31 March 2010 - 11:50 PM.

First of all Oddsock, I don't know what PR means. And second of all those maybe 5 people who saw it will not talk. If they say anything about us I will find them. Or maybe put a hit on them. Believe me witness protection can't stop me or anyone in this organization. And besides Infinite made it very clear to an entire restraunt of people that he is an Algonquin Assassin. They have no leads on us whatsoever.
Sorry if that sounded disrespectful, but these are my actual views and I'm kind of one of Liberty City's Most Wanted and some people I'm researching may have to be killed before I do any active work. In other words new contracts coming either today or sometime this weekend. And if you need donations to that payroll of yours I've got plenty of money. I just choose to live in a small apartment.

Update: I was somewhat right. The people who I "threatened" didn't talk. It was someone who saw what happened and heard me say "Algonquin Assassins". At that point he ran off and told the police who decided to keep this confidential, and away from the public. Apparently in these 2 years of existence of our brotherhood the cops are scared of us and don't mention us openly. It seems that assassination of mine might have caused some problems for me. No worries none of you are in danger. If I get caught I'm going down by myself. But considering I will never let that happen without a fight these people need to die for the good of our brotherhood.

Frank Hecaux: He is the one who saw the kill and told the police. He entered witness protection and is getting very worried someone is going to get him. He has recently started taking the subway because cops are always on guard there.

Appearance: White male, wears a white jacket with green and red stripes on it. He wears a black knit cap. Blue jeans and black shoes. His hair is black and he has a black full beard.
Kill condition: Any way you see fit. Just don't puch him onto the tracks. Make it look expertly done.

2 unknown cops: These are the men who are in charge of finding my body(they still think I'm dead) and finding anyone who has been in contact with me. These men are also the ones who put me on the most wanted list(just in case).

Appearances: Both wear cop uniforms. They are in good shape. One is white and clean shaven, the other is black with a goatee.
Location: Either talking out front of the Westminster Police Department or driving on patrol.
Kill conditions: Make it look like a freak accident. If that isn't possible use a sniper and kill them consecutivley.

Unkown name: I have enough evidence he is a hired gun hired to kill me. He has already tried to run me down 2 times, and he shot at me 4 times.
Appearance: Wears a green plaid shirt, red shirt underneath. He wears black slacks with an orange belt. His hair is gray and he has a gray beard.
Kill condition: 4 pistol shots through the windshield. Anybody in the car is definitely an accomplice of his. Kill the passengers any way you prefer.

Until the 2 cops are dead I'll have to stay inside. So I would prefer you get them first.

spike88
  • spike88

Big Boss

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Mar 31 2010, 17:48)
First of all Oddsock, I don't know what PR means. And second of all those maybe 5 people who saw it will not talk. If they say anything about us I will find them. Or maybe put a hit on them. Believe me witness protection can't stop me or anyone in this organization. And besides Infinite made it very clear to an entire restraunt of people that he is an Algonquin Assassin. They have no leads on us whatsoever.
Sorry if that sounded disrespectful, but these are my actual views and I'm kind of one of Liberty City's Most Wanted and some people I'm researching may have to be killed before I do any active work. In other words new contracts coming either today or sometime this weekend. And if you need donations to that payroll of yours I've got plenty of money. I just choose to live in a small apartment.

PR stands for Public Relations. icon14.gif

TECHDEC
  • TECHDEC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:33 AM

Good morning,

My name is not important, rather it is what I have to say. I have had extensive experience in the 'cleaning' business in a country you have never heard of. Needless to say I am no longer welcome there, hence the reason I have come to Liberty City. I wish to join your astute and and hopefully not well know organisation. Of course far be it from me to come in to your city and start to spill blood without your permission. So I ask humbly to join your organisation. I know little of how 'hits' are conducted in your country, so some clarification would be much appreciated.

At your service,

TECHDEC

(Basically I'm new to the forum, the thread really sparked my interest so I would really like to have a go. So i just go out and kill one of the targets on the first page? Cheers for the help)

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:17 AM Edited by Irish00, 01 April 2010 - 01:39 AM.

Thanks spike. And Oddsock I wasn't threatening them, it was a warning and those who heard understood. Besides you didn't get mad at Infinite saying he was an assassin and staying here would be deemed a suicide by the Algonquin Assassins. Either you didn't see it or you just treat the veterans better. I don't know but forgive me. I'm sorry for my anti-authority attitude but thats just the way I am and I always speak my opinion. And besides there's a whole lot of crap in my life right now(my real life).

TECH, we are known, but it is up to you if you wish to be a known part of it. For example at this current moment some people(who I set up to be killed on the previous page) know I'm a part of this organization.

Anyway back to you, yes you check targets in the database on the first page, then you start playing GTA4 and you try to find them. When you do find them you post a detailed debriefing, pictures, or maybe even a video.

But in order to become a true part of this brotherhood, you have to kill someone. To me it's a contract written in blood. To others it's like being baptised in blood. Or something like that.

Welcome and good luck TECH. You'll need it.

TECHDEC
  • TECHDEC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Mar 14 2010, 22:03)
Jim Berryfield
Age 31
Location Beachgate
Jim is a former LCPD officer and now he is an FIB agent. He rented the house next to Faustins. He is a crooked agent, who has been sent to Beachgate to spy on the residents there. But since his arrival, he has made the residents uncomfortable.
Appearance: Gray cargo pants(not shorts) red zip-up jacket, black shoes, black hair and full black beard. He looks somewhat overweight, and he's a smoker.
Kill however you want to. But nothing that makes him suffer.

Well I'm assuming from reading previous posts, that the contract to enter your organisation is written in blood. I was more than happy to accept.

Contract: Jim Berryfield

I awoke around midday to the sound of taxis and other cars honking outside my window. I mused over the days plan. I was in a new country, I could make a new start. But alas, I knew I was now far to deep in the criminal underworld and there was now no way out.

I opened my closet to reveal many suits of all different colours and designs. Unfortunately I wouldn't be wearing any today. No today I would be trying to blend in with the crowd. I put on a dull gray jacket and some simple black pants. I tried to conceal my face as best I could with some glasses and a green cap. But how would i approach the target without arousing suspicion? No doubt being an ex police officer he would have grown weary of people approaching him in suits driving black cars. No, i needed something a little more 'Liberty City'. I bent down to the bottom of my closet and picked up my green shoe box. I removed my pistol and loaded it. I walked out of my apartment, concealing the pistol under my jacket.

Stepping into the mid day sun the noise of the busy city really struck me, it was nothing like back home. The number of taxis struck me as incredible, they outnumber other cars 3 to 1. A taxi driver! Of course! Such excitement over a means to a murder actually scared me. Why was i so excited over the death of another? What had i become? None the less I had a job to do. I hailed for a taxi, it pulled up around the corner, quite a distance away. Why did they always do that?

I approached the drivers window, not a very conspicuous place for a car jacking, i thought, but it would have to do. I wrenched open the door and slammed the drivers head onto the wheel. I pulled the dazed driver out of the car and took off before he even realized what had happened. Not familiar to the big sedans handling i clipped a a light poll and broke a a headlight. I hoped that it wasn't enough reason to get pulled over.

After a small drive to beach gate I passed through the security gate. The guard seemed to be shouting into his radio about something, he failed to notice as i drove straight by. Beside a foreign male in a taxi was hardly worth his time anyway. I approached the end of the road, and parked the car. A male with a dark jacket passed me, but he did not fit the exact description. I decided to bide my time.

After about an hour I was almost ready to try again tomorrow, the sun was setting and identifying the mark was about to get a whole lot harder. I stepped out of the cab, cocking my pistol, and walked up the street. And there he was coming straight for me, but of course oblivious to my presence. Red jacket, dark beard and hair. I approached him and asked, "Mr Jim Berryfield?". He grunted with a mouthful of sandwich, "Yeah". I could already see the look of suspicion in his eyes. I reached into my coat for my pistol, he had been trained well he knew i had a gun. But it was to late, I unloaded 6 or 7 rounds into his chest, first time nerves had gotten the better of me and i found it to hard to go for the headshot. He groaned, "you think this hurts" as he stared me in the eyes. He last breath was an act of defiance, an act of toughness not often found in the face of death. I respected him because of this. None the less I had little time to muse of this as the many witnesses were screaming bloody murder. It did not matter, my clothes and car would be gone soon enough. Certainly before the police had reacted.

I drove the taxi to a small car park in hove beach, burning my cap and jacket in a garbage bin. I picked up the taxi driver business card off the dash board and walked around the corner towards the train station. I called the number and i connected immediately. A tired and broken man answered. I musted the best American accent I could and replied,

"Hello, I apologize for the stealing your taxi today sir, I trust your head will feel better soon. It is parked in a carpark in hove beach, please find the cash in the glovebox as some sort of compensation for fairs lost. Oh, and sorry about the headlight."

I disconnected the call before he could reply. Who was I to steal and innocent persons car? It was the only right thing to do. As I stepped onto the train home i saw three LCPD cruisers scream past towards beachgate. One hopes that the witnesses did not get a good look at my face.

P.S. If I have not fulfilled enough of the criteria to complete the hit please let me know, feel free to dismiss the hit if it was not legitimate.

Happy hunting,

TECHDEC

TECHDEC
  • TECHDEC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:39 AM

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Apr 1 2010, 01:17)
Thanks spike. And Oddsock I wasn't threatening them, it was a warning and those who heard understood. Besides you didn't get mad at Infinite saying he was an assassin and staying here would be deemed a suicide by the Algonquin Assassins. Either you didn't see it or you just treat the veterans better. I don't know but forgive me. I'm sorry for my anti-authority attitude but thats just the way I am and I always speak my opinion. And besides there's a whole lot of crap in my life right now(my real life).

TECH, we are known, but it is up to you if you wish to be a known part of it. For example at this current moment some people(who I set up to be killed on the previous page) know I'm a part of this organization. So maybe that's a good place for you to start.

Anyway back to you, yes you check targets in the database on the first page, then you start playing GTA4 and you try to find them. When you do find them you post a detailed debriefing, pictures, or maybe even a video.

But in order to become a true part of this brotherhood, you have to kill someone. To me it's a contract written in blood. To others it's like being baptised in blood. Or something like that.

Welcome and good luck TECH. You'll need it.

I posted my debrief before reading your post, I believe I have filled all the criteria. Thank you for the help. I await my conformation into the brotherhood.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:45 AM

Honestly that was good, impressive actually. In the end it's up to OdDsOcK if it was good. But with a thing like that it's no contest.

Oh and welcome to America, and our organization.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:18 PM

Seconded. That was well-done TECHDEC, and I admire your dedication to tying up all the loose ends, even when it came to the taxi driver you assaulted.

Irish00, if things are so difficult for you feel free to step out for a while and use some time to take care of what is on your mind. Otherwise, I would appreciate some less abrasive words from you. I have only brought up my minor discontent and I feel attacked for it. If Infinite Monkey did threaten innocents then kindly point it out to me, because I have not seen it. You must understand that my issue is not revealing our organization, but threatening that anyone who speaks of us will be harmed in some way. That is not how we operate. I hope this is understandable.

I will update the databases later today or perhaps tomorrow.

spike88
  • spike88

Big Boss

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:16 PM Edited by spike88, 01 April 2010 - 09:23 PM.

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Apr 1 2010, 15:18)

Irish00, if things are so difficult for you feel free to step out for a while and use some time to take care of what is on your mind. Otherwise, I would appreciate some less abrasive words from you. I have only brought up my minor discontent and I feel attacked for it. If Infinite Monkey did threaten innocents then kindly point it out to me, because I have not seen it. You must understand that my issue is not revealing our organization, but threatening that anyone who speaks of us will be harmed in some way. That is not how we operate. I hope this is understandable.

Here is the incident Irish is talking about. Can be Found on Page 203. It's Infinite Monkey's Debrief for Ian Green.

I climbed on a table and announced in a loud clear voice, "Ladies and gentlemen, pay attention: I am an Algonquin Assassin. Unless you are currently face down in the toilet of the ladies room you are free to leave..." here I drew a large heavy pistol to add emphasis. "I am stepping outside and counting to ten, when I return anyone who has chosen to stay will be deemed by the Algonquin Assassins to be committing suicide, a judgment that may go hard against you in any future dealings with Life Insurance companies and/or Deities, if you have them. Thank you for your attention."

Edit: Also brethren, due to complications, I'm currently not allowed to enter Algonquin or Alderny without bringing down the Wrath of FIB and NOOSE units. I'm currently trying my hardest to get access to both Burroughs again. So any assassinations I take place in will be only in Burroughs I have access too. Also wearing my suit at the moment will bring unwanted attention to myself in this difficult time. Although I have my eye on a particular target for you guys to take down.

(I restarted my game in anticipation of The lost and the Damned, and The Ballad of Gay Tony. Just did my first mission for Manny, so I should have full Access again soon.)

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:16 AM

I think the gist of things is not that I was outright threatening the rabble who were refusing to leave the Clucking Bell, merely pointing out the absolute nature of the jeopardy they were choosing to put themselves in. A clear statement of facts, as I saw it at the time.

If you can't be invisible, at least try to be polite. That's the way I try to look at things. Up until I have to kick someone in the teeth. We always have to keep an eye on building the customer base. Remember: today's eyewitness could be tomorrow's client.

Nuance; It's probably a nuance thing. You catch more flies with honey, as they say. Although you catch even more with manure, so what do they know...

Anyway; not to worry. Everyone has an off day, everyone gets fractious. Possibly even our own dear Father. Sometimes "Tone" is a hard thing to read on screen. The trick is not to let it get you down, or take offence. We are family after all. Just seek out some anonymous third party and find some spurious motive to batter the crap out of them instead.

As my old gran would say: When Life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in Life's eye. Then while it's blinded, cut Life's throat with a fruit knife and go through Life's pockets for beer money.
Spiteful old bitch, my gran... confused.gif But that's family for you; So what can you do...?

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:57 AM Edited by Irish00, 03 April 2010 - 11:31 PM.

My apologies Oddsock. I am the kind of person who likes to start fights and I really don't like people in charge. Kind of like a typical Irishman. Things in my life have gotten better. I'll try not to be so much anti-authority anymore.

At that moment that I wrote that I vented anger, and you unfortunately had to be on the recieving end of that.

I promise a scene won't happen like that again.

And Infinite, if that how your gran was..... well I don't want to meet your other family.

And this brotherhood is the dysfunctional family that we all chose. I mean what fun would it be if there wasn't some family controversy?

Now let's just forget this incident and move on with our lives.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users