Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 13 March 2010 - 10:06 AM

Thanks a lot Oddsock for the shout out on your video, that means a lot! I'm glad I've made a positive contribution to AA and I'm hoping to return soon. For the moment I'm enthralled in FIFA 10 so I won't be too soon returning, but this milestone of 200 pages has reminded me of how good this place used to be when massively active. icon14.gif

Irish00
  • Irish00

I'm the son of rage and love

• Members

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:03 PM Edited by Irish00, 19 March 2010 - 12:33 AM.

Well I'm a bit late, but here are new hits as promised.

Jim Berryfield
Age 31
Location Beachgate
Jim is a former LCPD officer and now he is an FIB agent. He rented the house next to Faustins. He is a crooked agent, who has been sent to Beachgate to spy on the residents there. But since his arrival, he has made the residents uncomfortable.
Appearance: Gray cargo pants(not shorts) red zip-up jacket, black shoes, black hair and full black beard. He looks somewhat overweight, and he's a smoker.
Kill however you want to. But nothing that makes him suffer.

Keith Dallas
Age 36
Location Rotterdam Hill
This is an odd assassination, he wants to be killed. His life is falling apart and he does'nt want his family to think he killed himself. So he came to us to end his misery.
Appearance: Greenish suit with a red tie and brown shoes. Brown or black hair and he has a goatee. Kill him when he's not expecting it and make it quick.

Ian Green
Age 39
Location Star Junction, Cluckin Bell
He has pissed someone off so bad, they want the entire store to go down with him. Kill Ian then empty out the restraunt. Plant a bomb in the store then detonate it.
Apperance: Blue Hawiian shirt, blue jeans, blond hair and a blond full beard.

Now go get them. Go. Now. Hurry. No faster. Run. GET THEM NOW!!!!

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Mar 12 2010, 22:32)
This place has been as active as a dormant volcano. Where did Sabre, Infinite Monkey, Jean Capel, and El Zilcho go? Pretty much like most of the veterans and the guys who are the best at debriefing are gone.

We are still here; ever watchful, ever vigilant. Deep within the warp and weft, richer than the lifeblood of the family, we are part of it's DNA.

For myself, I have left my fortress of solitude in the dessert to undertake a vision quest. I have battled angles and demons out in the wilderness and learned much about myself. Though on mature reflection, as my supplies dwindle and my mind clears, I think I have probably learned more about the strange mushrooms that grow around my compound...

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:21 AM

Heaven forbid something slips into your canteen on your voyage.

The slow-down here is a real pain...anyone want to, you know, pick it up a bit? That would be nice.

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:17 PM

I tried.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2010 - 01:59 PM

And I appreciate it, but it wasn't in line with our organization's practices.

I think I'm just going to have to wait until people start showing up again. Why don't you take on some work davidwheildon?

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:31 PM

I am. I didn't think we could 'call for' assignments.

How can we bring more assassins into the fold?

How about a hit-list competition? We could create a list of ten hits, starting off easy and getting harder. Each assassin has to take out all ten hits with photographic evidence. First one to get all ten wins. OdDsOcK, you could draw up a table with each hit on it, and when an assassin takes a mark out, write their name next to it. We could have bonuses for great kills. Maybe a map of LC with the location of where each mark was taken out on it. If an assassin gets a certain number of hits, he could gain control of that borough; for example if Irish took three hits out in Purgatory, he could have that area of the map shaded in his colour. If you, OdDsOcK, took five hits in the same borough, you would regain control of it.

Maybe this could bring a fun, competitive direction to our clique?

What do you think boys? Lets get some ideas together!

D.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:32 AM

Well david I think that is a good idea, but keep in my mind not everyone can upload pictures. So currently my range of assassinations is limited because most require photo evidence.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:30 PM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 19 March 2010 - 02:39 PM.

While I have always been happy to undertake work for no other reason than it pleases me to do so, there is no doubt that the frisson of competition has been a spur to some. Perhaps a table on the front page from Father's secret files, showing a running total of earnings by Active Members would help? I stress "Active Members", the dread of being dropped off the Active list might gird the loins. I would be loathed to think that I was in any way distancing myself from the organisation, whatever my personal preoccupations.

That said; "Only Do or Do Not, there is no Try". For the work to get done, we must do the work.
And so:

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Mar 14 2010, 22:03)
Ian Green
Age 39
Location Star Junction, Cluckin Bell
He has pissed someone off so bad, they want the entire store to go down with him. Kill Ian then empty out the restraunt. Plant a bomb in the store then detonate it.
Apperance: Blue Hawiian shirt, blue jeans, blond hair and a blond full beard.

I stumbled back into the City, footsore and weary, but I did not pause to rest. I went directly to my wardrobe and pealed off my dessert rags, then slipped back into a crisp black suit. I selected an ominous black Sentinel from my parking space, and made a call to an old associate to pick up a package on the way to the car wash. I could have gone in disguise, but I wanted to make a point: I was back.

Green turned up at the locus around mid-afternoon. He was in conversation with some other mook, standing near the counter by the door to the Ladies Room. I had not intended to be surreptitious about the work, but his position was a gift to hard to resist, and old instincts die hard... although Green did not...

Without breaking my stride, I walked up to him and shoved him backwards through the doorway, following him into the cubical and slapping his head against the wall, bouncing him around the cramped hard surfaces and slamming his face into the toilet bowl and standing on his neck until the bubbles stopped. He didn't have a chance to fight back, and he never even tried.

I adjusted my tie in the washroom mirror, smoothed back my hair, and returned to the restaurant proper.

Now came the second phase of the operation: clearing the restaurant. If I had murdered him in full view of everyone that would probably have done the trick, but would probably have brought the cops running. I opted to cause a smaller scale fuss, and went through the private door into the kitchen.

Of the three staff on duty the first two were only too happy to quit work, but the woman serving at the counter was absurdly loyal to her corporate over-masters. While the first two had run at the merest hint of a bit of barging, she steadfastly refused to leave her post. Even after I pushed her hand into the deep fat fryer, she stoically returned to her position. Mind you, their chicken is notoriously undercooked, and their fries are always soggy, so I can only assume that the temperature of their fryers is probably not particularly warm...

Meanwhile, I noted that while some of the patrons had taken the opportunity to make their excuses and leave, there were still some customers sitting and chewing away while they watched with vacuous bovine interest.

I kicked a few chairs and made some threats and had some success, but there was hardly a mass exodus. The people of this city have become docile.

I climbed on a table and announced in a loud clear voice, "Ladies and gentlemen, pay attention: I am an Algonquin Assassin. Unless you are currently face down in the toilet of the ladies room you are free to leave..." here I drew a large heavy pistol to add emphasis. "I am stepping outside and counting to ten, when I return anyone who has chosen to stay will be deemed by the Algonquin Assassins to be committing suicide, a judgment that may go hard against you in any future dealings with Life Insurance companies and/or Deities, if you have them. Thank you for your attention."

So saying, I kicked a customer or two in the teeth as they still sat at my feet, and waved the gun around a bit at the remaining onlookers, then made my way outside through the stampede for the exit.

I sat in the gleaming black Sentinel, its engine purring as I dutifully counted to ten, as I had promised I would, and then swung it round up onto the sidewalk, scattering the newspaper stands and crashing through the double doors and into the restaurant, hoisting the big saloon up on the barriers and nearly flipping it over onto the counter.

I climbed out, and then made my way across the road at a leisurely pace; still no one had alerted the police, and I wanted to give the last few undecided refuseniks a sporting chance to change their minds. I had been careful not to block the exit with the car. I have no idea if they took the opportunity or not as I crossed the road; while my back is turned my conscience is clear.

When I judged there were to be no more pedestrians fleeing the locus, I pulled out my phone and triggered the explosives strapped to the trunk of the Sentinel. It may seem a shame to destroy such a handsome piece of engineering in this way, but sacrifices must be made.

There is something in the roar of the burst of hot orange flame and the screams and clatter of flying glass that triggers a certain Pavlovian sense of calm in my soul; The work has been done, it says to me, rest, and reflect....

I left the scene quietly on foot, made my around the corner to Grand Eastern Station and down onto the dark. After the harsh light of the dessert, and the cacophony of the streets above, I find it soothing down here...

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:50 PM

As always Infinite that was impressive, it seems in this decline of assassinations, the citizens of Liberty City have calmed down and that needs to be changed.

And where did you go San Andreas to wonder around in the Venturas Desert?

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 20 March 2010 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Mar 19 2010, 18:50)

And where did you go San Andreas to wonder around in the Venturas Desert?

I cannot of course reveal the exact location of my Fortress of Solitude out in the Venturas Desert, that would kind of defeat the purpose. I went to no small effort to build a moat around the compound to keep nosey visitors away. Then again that did turn out to have been a misjudgement regarding the fundamental nature of Desserts; within a couple of days all that I had was a bone dry ditch carpeted with dead piranha.

The fortifications have been rethought since then and are impressive and formidable -electric fences, turrets, minefields, mini ha-has and so on. ( Not to mention the deterrent effect of the smell of a rotting shark carcass )

Rest assured though, come the veneer of society's inevitable collapse ( or zombie apocalypse, whichever comes sooner ) I shall light a beacon for you. I keep the key in a small hideaway rock outside the portcullis. Again, that has proven an unwise choice, given the local geology... Bring supplies; the compound itself is well stocked, but it can take up to a week to find the right rock.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 03:22 AM

The fortifications have been rethought since then and are impressive and formidable -electric fences, turrets, minefields, mini ha-has and so on. (Not to mention the deterrent effect of the smell of a rotting shark carcass)

confused.gif

Rest assured though, come the veneer of society's inevitable collapse (or zombie apocalypse, whichever comes sooner)

So I was right about Venturas, but I doubt the zombie apocalypse is going to happen before when good llamas go bad. icon14.gif

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2010 - 03:02 PM

Well I'm glad you left your overly complex...complex and you haven't lost any of your charm Infinite Monkey. I wish there were more debriefings that went along with yours from other assassins. It's too quiet...

The "sector control" idea was quite interesting, but I don't know think it will serve to really attract or lure anyone, but rather just give whoever is here now something else to do, if what I am saying is understood.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:13 AM Edited by Irish00, 23 March 2010 - 12:56 AM.

Bianca Loduli is no longer with us.

I woke up at 9AM, went downstairs to read the file on the Bag Man(I know I said I killed Bianca but just keep reading). I knew where to go, Berchem, Alderny. I got on my PCJ and I first had to make a quick stop at Cluckin Bell in Cerveza Heights.

On the way there, I noticed a lot of criminal activity from gangs doing drug deals, 3 hijackings, and I even saw a hooker in a car with a man. "Disgusting", I thought to myself.

I stopped a block away from the Cluckin Bell and I walked across the street and this Puerto Rican man hit me with his car. No worries I only got a bruise. I kicked his car in anger and he got out of the car and started shooting at me. I hid behind a concrete column and decided it was best to let the cops handle it. I ditched my meeting and drove straight to Berchem and only stopped to get a hunting rifle and a case to put it in.

It was raining and there was lightning like you would'nt believe. I got to Berchem and decided it would be best to take out the Bag Man with a sniper(Bianca comes later). It seemed like a good choice because no one would notice I was up there while in the rain. I walked around all of Berchem looking for some way to get onto a rooftop. I tried countless fire escapes, tried jumping up onto ledges, but there was no way. After 3 hours I felt kind of defeated and decided to get a helicopter from the heli pad on the Booth Tunnel so I could land on a roof. By this time there was only a light rain and people were starting to come outside

I was walking down the street head hung low in the pouring rain and I walked by two women. Right as I passed I heard one of them say "I'm screwing the CEO of Pisswasser."

I stopped in shock, my heart skipped a beat. That phrase stirred something in the back of my head,"Bianca Loduli!" I thought excitedly in my mind.

Casually I walked across the street and crouched behind a barricade. I pulled out my hunting rifle from the case and aimed. BANG, she drops dead from the bullet to the head and I escape by stealing an empty DF-98. The cops chased me and I decided it would be best to get that helicopter. I landed on the MeTV Helipad and took a window washing platfor down to street level and noticed the Cluckin Bell was still ruined and cops were investigating but lthey looked clueless.

Laughing to myself quietly I walked away and I disappeared into the crowd.

Amazing how one person came along in the search to find another.

Guess it's the luck of the Irish.

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (.2D @ Oct 27 2009, 13:40)
The three men on the beachwood city motorway, that leads from algonquin bridge- francis international airport. 2 of them are in orange jackets, one in a red hard hat, the other wearing black sunglasses and no hat. The third man is wearing a shirt with 2 words on the front in white, black sunglasses, and wearing red headphones. I'd like all of them killed together in whatever way you can. icon14.gif

I left my hiding place shortly after sun rise this morning. I grabbed my aged 9mm from the blue rucksack behind the skip round the block and climbed into a cab off Alcatraz Avenue. The cold morning was illuminated by the sun's reflection on the worn-leather of the cab's upholstery. Driving South through Industrial and Little Bay, I considered stopping at the 'Roni' station parking lot where a Jamaican arms-dealer was parked. Feeling the '9' in my jacket, I decided to trust the aged but trusty piece over some piece of modern bling.

The sickly smell of urine and discarded chewing gum in the cab made me feel sick and dizzy, so winding down the window, I was happy to met with a blast of salt-air from the wind over the Dukes Bay Bridge. The meter of the cab, stuck at $9 didn't concern me. I knew the price of this cab trip having numerous dealings with the Russian and Serbian bangers of Dukes in the past; anyway the driver seemed aged and wise, almost knowing that a killer was sat in his car- yet staying relaxed. As the girders of the bridge parted and revealed the Steinway docks, I checked my watch. 8:13am. I was running bang on time. I should get to the location for the hit as the three men clock off the night-shift.

The driver turned left onto Hewes Street towards Savannah Avenue, shadowing the elevated train-track. The cool morning shade brought a shiver to my bones and the pistol felt warmer against my rib cage. I looked left out of the window and saw the early morning joggers and yoga enthusiasts, musing at the fact that any one of those people may one day be looking into the eyes of the killer that was peering at them from 'just another taxi'. I chuckled at their ignorance and noticed the latte's iPod's and mobile phone's that dutifuly marched towards the underground stations that would transfer them to the 'scrapers of Algonquin. I felt a sense of urgency; or even anger! Their ignorance and unwillingness to take a breath of the natural world around them. The blade of grass, the leaf in the wind, the unwanted rain-drop...it may be the last they ever get to see.

When I finally snapped to my senses I realised that I was almost there. I stopped the driver at the Southern tip of Meadow Park, at the corner of Stillwater and Savannah and passed a generous $50 through the window to him. He smiled a dissapointed yet defeated smile without looking at me and said thank you. Watching him drive off, I made a note of his face and promised myself that I would give him more money if I ever saw him again. I walked south on Stillwater street, turning left onto Lynch Street. As I turned the corner, I saw the workforce.

The red hard hat was a give away. He headed a group of five men walking up the grass embankment towards the undergoing gas-works on the far side of the street. On his left, a man with red ear-phones and sun shades. My view was blocked as the men walked past a bus that was stuck in traffic. I decided that to take the men out I would need some sort of vantage point. The busy intersection posed the biggest threat; if the first shot scattered them towards it and they took different routes, I would have no chance. As I posed at the situation, the bus moved forwards in the traffic and revealed my chance. The other two men had walked back down to the freeway, perhaps having forgotten some tools or personal effects, and the third man had become apparant. Although the description of the hit was very ambiguous, a man in an orange jacket and sunglasses; the three men looked very close. I couldn't put my finger on it. Perhaps a mixture of their body language? The way they seemed to sway on the balls of their feet at the same time? Regardless, these men were surely the target and I was not going to let them part. From my posistion, I had fifteen bullets in my clip for three men, a little over thirty yards away. Should I wait until two of them are in line? put two of them down, kill the other and then finish them off? What if I missed? The bus moves further away. I have one shot...literally. And then I spotted it.

The hastily constructed fencing around the open gas pipe had a gap some eight-inches wide, leaving me a small view of the exposed casing. I walked up the ramp to the platform a bit further and opened up the target. A single 8x12 target was a much better option than that of three full sized humans. The rumble of the elevated train pulling into Lynch street station pushed a smile on my face. I slid the 9mm out of my pocket, leant on the green metal fencing and steaded my aim. One last check of the targets was confirmed, and as the screech of metal on metal both signalled that the train had come into the station and produced a loud enough decibel to cover the pop of the '9', I pulled the trigger.

In half a second, the men were quite literally 'toast'. The almost instantaneous jet of sideways fire that consumed the men, appeared to catch the emphasis of the muzzle flare. The resulting heat and light wave, knocked the people around me down, giving those that were unaccustomed to explosions an brief incapacitation. I slid the pistol back into my coat and continued up the ramp and onto the waiting train in the chaos on the platform. Sitting down amid people peering out of the windows on the right-side of the carriage. The doors closed and the train pulled away. Passing Huntingdon and Francis, I closed my eyes and processed the events.

When I opened them and checked my watch, I was greated by the beach at Hove, and the Broker Bridge. The next stop Easton was a while away, but I had nothing to do but relax. I looked around at the montonous people in the carriage around me. Drones. Robotic. Still. I decided that I would get off at Emerald and waited. Appearing at street level from the depths below, I walked in the now midday sun to the North end of Bismark Street, stopping outside of the underground gun-shop. I posed at the idea of trading in the worn gun in my jacket for a new model. Chuckling to myself, I patted my trusty old friend and turned on my heels, breathing in the air and ambience of the almost foreign wilderness of the city around me. I hailed a cab, and slumped into the back.

"Take me to Altona Avenue, please."

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 March 2010 - 03:09 PM Edited by davidwheildon, 24 March 2010 - 05:47 PM.

OdDsOcK, Assassins;

I have drew up a quick idea for the map. Just an idea, just thought I would get some feedback from you all. I have marked a few districts as example, and put an 'A' to show the location of my proposed hideout (Little Bay).

This is just an idea and is quite open to your create flow, or, your dismissal.

D.

user posted image

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:12 PM Edited by Irish00, 25 March 2010 - 12:30 AM.

Wheildon can you please explain that map? I get the hideout part,but what of the colors with our names in the key? Like how mines green yours is blue. I dont get it.

Also explain why Purgatory is surrounded in my green, and why Oddsock has Port Tudor and the prison, and so on.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2010 - 01:37 AM

I believe the idea is that the more hits an assassin completes in an area, the more they "control" that area, kind of like a territory game. A friendly territory game, keep in mind, just to promote a little competition. I am honestly very tempted by the idea.

Irish00, I am glad you caught Ms. Loduli. Clearly she wasn't done spreading around the news. And please, be careful around certain parts of town, any one of us may be experienced in crime and combat, but a bullet will stop anybody.

davidwheildon, absolutely outstanding work with those construction workers. Spotting and utilizing that gas pipe was just top notch thinking. Your shared observations on the people around you were...touching, to say the least. It's kind of a sad truth that you highlighted, but I hope it will not weigh you down--you have your own life to enjoy! Just, you know, make sure you enjoy it in a healthy constructive way.

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:37 AM

OdDsOck, thank you for the feedback from my hit; very complimentary despite my rant at the midless drones of today! Also with regards to the map, I think we could pull some ideas together. Perhaps, and with great respect, a space on the first post could be allocated if such idea was given the green light; I feel that if a wandering soul was to see the map, and the personalities attached to it, they may be sparked by the notion that they could control (in of course a light and friendly way) a certain area. With regards to myself, I have an area in Little Bay that I love and literally use as the locus to my hits; hence the blue 'A'.

To enlighten other assassins, in particular Irish00. Without being patronising, and showing complete respect, the map is a mere prototype. I may have stereotypically coloured you green, but the area i picked were at random. If, in example, you completed several hits in one area, or had your wanted base loci in a specific location such as Westminster you would be given that area under your govern. Perhaps you had a phase of 'hardcore assassin' and claimed most of South Alderney? The green (or whatever colour you would prefer) would look spectacular on the opening page.

If our boss OdDsOcK were to figuratively take out a huge 'hit' coming off a plane at the airport, he may deem to allocate control of that area to himself.

Maybe we could integrate money into this idea at some point whereas, say, several adjacent properties (lets say 3 districts that touch) would create an income of $100 every week or a lump fee of some sort. We could even put prices to certain hideouts, marking specific buildings with a price-tag and giving an assassin a higher standing or 'level'.

Guys, seriously, any input that we can give to each other can only be criticised and built on. If one person says "maybe do this instead"; we could build on the solid foundations that is the AA.

Without straying too far from the purpose of our group, assassinations would still be key, of course.

Once again, Guys, any thoughts?

Yours, my brothers,

D.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:47 AM Edited by Irish00, 25 March 2010 - 03:48 AM.

Firstly, it's ok you stereotypically you colored me green. I would'nt have it any other way.
So back to your idea. What youre saying is, we choose a hideout in a place, then it becomes ours, the more badass our assassinations are, we'll be more likely to get that area. Is that right? I like that idea. But as for the purchasing of houses that would'nt be fair because Infinite has been here since literally the beginning and is quite likely the richest of all of us. And that might bring disagreements. Anyway, I love that idea and I hope it gets approved.

And Oddsock why are you telling a man who carries around a desert eagle, combat knife, and a few grenades around to be safe in certain areas? I walked across legally and the idiot hit me, and I always wear a bulletproof anytime I leave the house. And I've been around long enough to know that when a banger gets mad at you, he won't end the shootout with a swift bullet to the head, they want to aim for the the body because you will feel all the pain before you die and it's a much larger target than the head. But thats just my point of view. And police were nearby and I did'nt want unneeded attention, so it seemed best to let them do the dirty work. I laughed as he and one of his friends ran away. Then ironically a member of that same gang was hit by a car but that wasn't needed in the story.

mondo135
  • mondo135

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:49 AM Edited by mondo135, 25 March 2010 - 05:41 AM.

davidwheildon, I like the idea of a map to establish competitive territories (In a friendly way) among assassins, or even to track our progress. Just a quick demonstration, if I may:

user posted image

This only took me a few mins to do in photoshop, but I added pushpins as a representation of completed hits. They are color coded with the respective color of that assassin. So from a quick glance you can see how many kills someone has, and the area that they "control".

This may have some potential...

mondo135
  • mondo135

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:32 AM

Now, on to my contract kill:

I headed to Rotterdam Hill in search of Keith Dallas. It was nighttime as usual, so not many people were around at this hour. I stopped off at Tw@ to visit Alejandra and kill some time browsing the web. After several hours it was daylight. Walking around for several blocks started to take it's toll on me. I called up Roman and had his smart-alec employee pick me up for a free ride. As luck would have it, as soon as I was about to get into the cab, I saw Mr. Dallas.
He walked across the street where Roman's Cab was parked. Keith was merely a few footsteps away from the cab when it was rear-ended. The impact caused the other cars bumper to brush against Mr. Dallas' leg ever so lightly. Keith didn't take too kind to that. He literally walked into both cars as soon the accident occurred. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that Keith was trying to get pinned between both cars.

He then said something about putting the hurt on the driver, and ripped him out of the car. I swear, you can't make this stuff up! In true Liberty City fashion, a fight was about to be started by someone who didn't care too much for his life, or the life of another, as I witnessed him give chase to the frightened driver.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

I pursued both of them on foot, trying hard to keep up while attempting to set myself up for a good shot. This was the perfect opportunity as Keith Dallas was too preoccupied and hell bent on chasing down this poor man. The chase went from Dillon Street to the Algonquin Dukes Expressway. It was difficult to keep my cool running at full speed with shotgun in hand while listening to the hilarious comments shouted by a few pedestrians:
"Hey are you guys shooting a movie?"
"What the hell is going on around here?"
"WE'RE BEING INVADED!!"

I finally caught up with Dallas...
The driver he was chasing eventually escaped, and Keith was walking back towards Rotterdam. He was so winded he didn't even notice me approaching. I took the shot under the overpass and immediately ran up the stairs to evade a 2 star wanted level.

After the heat cooled down I decided to celebrate by taking in the sights on the Algonquin Bridge, and then base jump, sans parachute!

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 March 2010 - 02:49 PM

Great feedback on the map idea guys, I think the idea is starting to form nicely.

I had an anonymous tip off from a contact in Westminster earlier that a medical worker in an Alderney hospital has been selling hospital Morphine on the streets to make some extra cash. I decided to check it out and spotted a woman doctor still in her scrubs driving to a well known crack-den in Northern Heights.

The target is Claire Saint-Harvey :

user posted image

My contact would like her exterminated.

He asks for an example to be made of her, burn her alive. Literally. If any drug paraphenalia is on her person, please document it so that said contact can put together a piece of anti-drug propaganda. Two tasks here, assassins;

1. Identify and kill Claire Saint-Harvey with a Molotov Cocktail.
2. Document any drug paraphenalia.

D.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:00 PM

You just love that shotgun mondo. Good work.

So Oddsock is Wheildons idea going to go through? Please say yes.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:57 PM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 25 March 2010 - 11:09 PM.

I see no harm in having a map with pushpins noting where the latest hits have gone down.
I'm not sure of the color coding of areas denoting "control".
Purely a semantic resistance; Any of the brotherhood would be welcome on my manor,
And I would not like to feel constrained by any territorial issues.
The whole of the city is mine.

This entire organisation developed organically; let us not try to force or even predict the future.
So, a map with pushpins? Lets try it, and see if anything concrete grows.
If it doesn't work it will whither on the vine, but it was only a branch off the main stem...
Too much horticulture?

And, of course, I trust this map is not going to break the page...

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 26 March 2010 - 02:12 AM Edited by Irish00, 26 March 2010 - 02:15 AM.

Well Infinite, I'm pretty sure by the territory he means you start with a hideout in one place, the more assassinations in an area you get youll be able to buy property there. Its not you cross this line I blow your brains out. Besides there is to much potential in this idea to let it go to waste. And Infinite don't take this the wrong way, you may be the most enigmatic, and I respect all you've done in this city, but this city is all of ours.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:22 AM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 26 March 2010 - 10:24 AM.

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Mar 26 2010, 02:12)
Well Infinite, I'm pretty sure by the territory he means you start with a hideout in one place, the more assassinations in an area you get youll be able to buy property there. Its not you cross this line I blow your brains out. Besides there is to much potential in this idea to let it go to waste. And Infinite don't take this the wrong way, you may be the most enigmatic, and I respect all you've done in this city, but this city is all of ours.

Ah yes, I allowed a miss-falling of the stress there.
Of course the city is yours, and all of ours.
I sometimes worry that I can be a little obsessive about my use of italics,
but the battle for clarity is exacting.

So, not: "The whole of the city is mine".
Rather: "The whole of the city is mine".

Mea Culpa. blush.gif

I don't object to each of us having a base of operations;
for myself I am declaring an interest in the tunnels.
I find the darkness down here comforting, and I have reacquainted myself with many old friends from before the security sweep that led to my sojourn in the Home for the Bewildered.

My resistance is to being overly proscriptive about what a map will mean.
It is a condition of human psycho-neurology to seek patterns in any random sequence it interacts with.
Begin the sequence, and we shall see what we shall see...

I agree: the potential is limitless.
I am sure I am not the only one who can see pairs of competing assassins choosing victim locations based on a giant game of tik-tak-toe?
(No? Just me?)

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:25 PM Edited by Irish00, 26 March 2010 - 08:14 PM.

Sory Infinite, I didn't see the of in there. Honest mistake.

EDIT: Just got Claire St. Harvey.

I woke up at dawn, this is unusual for me. I woke up wide awake and I had this urge that I needed to do my job right now. This has never happened before. I kill because these people are not good people. I checked a file on a woman named Claire St. Harvey, and I knew it had to be her. She had to be the one to die.

I didn't have any Molotovs on me so I called a friend of mine to drive over and get me some. He gave me 3. I told him I only needed one but he insisted. I needed a way there. So I stole a green Feroci from a member of the gang that the person who hit me when I was looking for the Bag Man. This didn't seem like me. I usually avoid doing petty crimes like this.

I drove somewhat fast to the hospital in Leftwood. I got sick of listening to Go To Hell By Alice Cooper and switched the station to Fusion FM to calm me down. I looked around as I was driving. I saw criminals of all sorts and I got a sick feeling in my stomach as I realized I was becoming like them slowly. Stealing cars, burning people alive, it didn't seem right to me.

I got to the hospital, and I looked around. It seemed she was on break because I couldn't find her. And by break I mean selling morphine in Northwood. I sat down on one of the chairs next to a man who was leaning over in pain.

As I sat there my mind raced. I started to see things like I have never before. I realized that I don't kill because I am good at it and it's easy money. I kill because I have to. It is the only skill I have, and I was born to do it. When I was a part of the IRA in Ireland, I spent 6 years doing suicide missions for them. After what seemed like an eternity, I broke free from my endless thoughts and noticed she was now behind the receptionist desk. I got up and fury took over me. I took out a molotov and lit it. I threw it at her and she burst into flames. I stood there as she screamed and burned.

It felt wrong. I killed a woman in the most brutal way possible. Sickened with myself I ran out of the hospital to the car. The cops were on me and I escaped fast.

After that I swore to myself none of my future kills will suffer to that degree. I can't imagine anything worse than burning to death.

That seems right to me.

ormsondo
  • ormsondo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:04 PM Edited by ormsondo, 27 March 2010 - 03:41 PM.

Target Name: Feng Xiaoung (EDIT: I have discovered that this is merely an alias, his real name is Al Djemba Hindi-balo)

Target Location: Unknown, but unnecessary

Profession: Cab driver for Bellic Enterprises

Backstory: Feng is an immigrant from China (EDIT: This is another fake part of his identity. He hails from India.). He is a "cab driver by day, drug dealer by night". He was heavily involved with a recent drug robbing of two Chinese immigrants carrying heroine from the Platypus cargo ship. He is working as a cab driver for Bellic Enterprises, in a black Cavalcade as a "special driver". The client has issued a special order, that it should seem like an accident (this means you should not use guns) and that you should get the car and drive it to the agency where we will send it to him.
He wears a blue jacket and is quite aggressive, especially when he is talking. He has short hair.

Plan: You should get close with Roman Bellic (the leader of Bellic Enterprises) and call him for a special cab. Then, tell Al Djemba to drive somewhere where cops cannot hear you, e.g James Pegorino's house. Then quickly get out of the car, throw him out and club him a few times with a bat. After that, drive him off a cliff or do something else to make it seem like an accident.

Reward: $20,000

ormsondo
  • ormsondo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 03:43 PM

Also, i wish to join the brotherhood, however, i wish to be referred to in here as "L".
I have a calm and professional personality, a very experienced trigger finger and a need of money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users