» «
Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
mondo135
  • mondo135

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:59 PM Edited by mondo135, 25 February 2010 - 10:17 PM.

Yamifly - I think you might have taken the hit out on the wrong guy, Gruppe 6 doesn't think it is Hugh Bellman. You can check out other neighborhoods too, I trust that you will find him.

batmankidal - Good job on Christian Finneran. I'm surprised he was that far south. I guess like Hugh, he must wander around making their efforts difficult to trace. Your payment has been sent. I will try to get to Andrei Ivanovic tonight...

It's great to see this level of workmanship and our kinship growing.

Oddsock - Would you mind PM'ing my acct balance info? I only know of 1 contract that I completed which had the reward stated. The others I am not sure how much I was paid. Thanks!

I hope Ron Low is not related in any way to Eddie Low.

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:59 PM

Oddsock,

I finally got out of Venturas State from a GBH beef. 18 months changes a man.

Can you set me back up here in Liberty?

D.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2010 - 09:29 PM

GBH...I had to look that term up. Well, welcome back, I'd be happy to arrange something for you.

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:25 AM

I found an abandoned apartment in Upper-Bohan, gunna' stay there for a bit. I could do with a car, a weapon and a hit as soon as to get me back in the game. The GBH (Grevious Bodily Harm haha!) bid has made me stone cold. I am ready to kill again for the brethren. I had a couple of grand left in my account, take it from there if it is available.

Can't wait to return to the game, brother.

D.

Neehtils
  • Neehtils

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:03 PM

Sorry guys I STILL haven't been able to do much.

Today me and a few other people who owed me favours found out that an mob group founded in Bohan took control of the Goldberg and Co. Lawyers Office and kept the lawyers inside as hostages. Me and my group got there before the police, started at the bottom and cleared one person with our snipers and grenades and made our way up to second floor where one of them had a rocket launcher, he killed one of our team members, but we cleared him of with our rifles. Then we went to the third floor where the offices were, we saved people trapped in the offices and then there were the gang leader and another member in Goldberg's old office, before he died. He shot us as soon as we came in but we ran out and got cover, we killed the leader with a grenade, after shooting him with our pistol and the other member lept out of the window and drove off, just before the police arrived then we left the scene discretely incase the police believed we were to blame. There weren't too much deaths, but a few were caught in the huge explosions on the second floor. We won't have any more trouble from them anytime soon, I think. But watch out. They are a blip compared to this organization though.

(It was an awesome deathmatch on multiplayer, BTW tounge.gif )

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:34 AM

Well...good work I suppose. I don't know how you left a warzone discreetly, but if you did then you did.

Now can I get some real work out of my assassins? What is the hold-up?

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 March 2010 - 07:57 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Mar 3 2010, 02:34)
Well...good work I suppose. I don't know how you left a warzone discreetly, but if you did then you did.

Now can I get some real work out of my assassins? What is the hold-up?

I don't know what I missed while I was away but I am ready to get back in the game, brothers!

Can somebody fill me in?

D.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:27 PM

Some have come, some have gone, and we've got assignments on the Open Targets Database!

I can't remember for how long you have been gone, but there were some rival organizations that popped up and defeated, some after some pretty long battles in the city. These days it is nicely quiet, not much in the way of work disturbances. You have come at a good time--there are some new assassins here doing top notch work and things are smooth.

Irish00
  • Irish00

I'm the son of rage and love

• Members

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:58 AM

Took me a week, but I finally got Walter Smithson.

Let's just fast foward to 3 hours ago. After wrecking my NRG and some treatment on some cuts at the ER(I am the worst motorcylce rider ever) I decided to get a slower and stronger bike. I stole a red Freeway from an AOD member, and drove to city hall at 9AM. I drove mindlessly around until about 1:30PM. I saw the target standing on the stairs in front of city hall. To confirm it was him.(after this long of searching I wanted to 100% sure) It was him just with a different tie. I casually walked back to my Freeway and got ready to drive up the ramp. I drove up the ramp and stopped right in front of him and emptied the clip. I easily got away from the police.

Neehtils
  • Neehtils

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:32 PM

Oddsocks, in the explosion the windows shattered and there was a flowerbed below. We just jumped off and ran through the alleys and hijacked some bikes.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:21 AM

It's me again. This just in, I killed Valerie Vargas.

After a day of relaxing from my week long hunt for Walter, I decided to go for Valerie. I got on that Freeway that I used before and drove to Steinway. I was familiar with the place considering I am a regular at the Steinway Beer Garden.(I'm Irish what do you expect?) Apparently it is legal to drive a motorcycle on the sidewalks as long as you're careful. I drove casually on the docks for a while and I saw her waiting on a bench for a lover. I sat next to her and started talking.
"Waiting for someone?" I said

"F*ck off", she said

"That's not very nice", I said pulling out my pistol," this is a message from your husband."

She screamed and got up fast and but I shot my gun and it went cleanly into her head. I got onto my bike and drove away from a pursuing cop. I drove onto a dock and dumped the bike into the water(as it was connected to two murders). I got into a green boat left for me by the Irish Mob and escaped to Chase Point. I walked back to my Bohan Safehouse and watched the Katt Williams performance on TV. tounge2.gif

mondo135
  • mondo135

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:09 AM Edited by mondo135, 05 March 2010 - 06:37 AM.

batmankidal, I took care of Andrei Ivanovic for you. But let me say, it was not easy. Everything that possibly could go wrong, did! Murphy's Law I believe.

Ok here it goes:
I checked The Database from my Middle Park safehouse, and since I couldn't decide on which car to drive, I instead chose the subway. I bought a ticket for the A train, transferred to the 8, and got off at Hove Beach. As soon as I got off the train I saw a cop chasing down a perp, nothing out of the ordinary in this part of town. Welcome to Hove Beach.

user posted image user posted image

I walked down Mohawk Ave and spotted Andrei. I started to follow him across the street when all hell broke loose. I got tagged by a car and the driver got out. He didn't like the idea that I was holding a gun so next thing I knew I got a shotgun blast right in the back. I run towards Roman's burnt down apartment and ducked behind my cars parked there. A blue Cavalcade suddenly stops and that driver started shooting at me too. I have almost no body armor left so I called the police. The LCPD shows up and a sweet standoff occurs. I didn't watch the mayhem because I didn't want to lose Andrei.

Too late, the street is in gridlock and Andrei escapes for now...
I left to go back to Algonquin to change clothes and pass some time. I headed back to Hove Beach afterward.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

When I returned to Hove Beach, the first thing I witnessed was cop who yelled "don't ever do that again!" to a guy about to step onto the sidewalk. The cop then put two bullets in the guys chest. Oh how I miss Hove Beach! I go inside the 69th diner for a quick bite to replenish my lost health, but the waitress wouldn't serve me. I got a little ticked because of that, and because I lost the mark earlier and cannot find him, and because I got one of my race cars riddled with bullet holes. So I threw a mustard bottle. I grabbed a hot dog from the vendor across the street, and then continued to look for Andrei. I searched for a few blocks and even walked to the adult shop off Delaware in hopes that I would find him there. Absolutely nothing! The mark was nowhere to be found.

After much fruitless searching I passed even more time by watching a show at Perestroika and gather my thoughts. She wasn't bad!

user posted image user posted image

Upon leaving the club I saw a man in a white suit coming towards me, talking on a phone. I had to get a positive ID since I never got the chance to see his face the last time. I noticed a red tie, it was Andrei! I pretended to use my cell while tailing him, and then he stops. He puts his phone away and I think he pulled out a knife. I equip my pump shotgun and pull the trigger. He gets blown around the corner and goes down. I then feel a pinch at my side. Realizing I was just shot, I quickly go for cover behind a concrete pillar. Here we go again.....

I holstered my weapon, and evac from the scene immediately. I run back to Hove Beach Station, buy a return ticket, and head home to Middle Park.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Contract completed, and I realized that at least tonight, the world was a tuxedo and I was a pair of brown shoes!

batmankidal
  • batmankidal

Biker dude

• Members

Posted 05 March 2010 - 05:38 PM Edited by batmankidal, 05 March 2010 - 05:41 PM.

thank you mondo135, my friend family absolutely pleased by your work..
I just recieve a notification of successfull transfer to your account..
keep up the good work..
and also be careful, I heard Russian mafia looking for revenge on you..

mondo135
  • mondo135

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 March 2010 - 06:49 PM

Thank you Batmankidal, I am always happy to avenge friends & family. Glad they were pleased!

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:04 AM

Geez mondo135, talk about "don't bring a knife to a gunfight!" He was pretty on edge to suspect you like that, it's good that you got the drop on him.

Irish00, great work with Smithson and Vargas, but I'd enjoy reading some more descriptive debriefs. Heck, half of what this thread is about is sharing your exploits (the other half being actually doing them of course)! Nonetheless, your work is quick, follows assignment requests, and doesn't break the rules, and I appreciate it.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:30 AM Edited by Irish00, 08 March 2010 - 04:39 AM.

Yeah Oddock, both of those times I was in a rush to get somewhere so I could'nt have been as descriptive as I wanted to to be. Maybe I'll post some assignments for these fine assassins sometime this week(and can someone please get Maxwell Edison?)

I swear Walter was the most tedious search ever, and I kept seeing Walter in places like Middle Park East and the Exchange but never in City Hall, and there was 5 women who were dressed exactly like Valerie. Next time I will try to give better descriptions. But don't expect a Jean Capel debrief, or you'll be very disappointed. icon14.gif
Oh and how much money do I have?

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:09 AM

$2900 for seven hits.

Now that you tell me, I can understand the sparse detail. I hope in the future you won't be rushed because I want to see the best out of you and it's a real shame when that has to be limited by other circumstances.

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 March 2010 - 07:40 AM Edited by davidwheildon, 08 March 2010 - 08:47 AM.

7:09am - I have spotted Edison in Middle Park. I am trailing on foot and keeping my distance at this moment. Will update as soon as I have a development.

9:45am - Edison got on the subway at the corner of Bismark and Columbus; 'East Park K'. Will stick with him for now.

10:16am - Looks like the mark may have noticed me. He moved carriages, and glanced in my direction. I'm going to keep well back now. I can't risk losing this hit.

10:23am - Edison left the train at Frankfort Avenue. I allowed plenty of time for him to get ahead of me. He seemed much more laid back and relaxed.

10:25am - Edison is in a taxi, I am following through weekday traffic. I can't lose him now. I have rang ahead to my associate Jacob to hook me up with some merchandise.

11:02am - Jacob passed a long bag through the window of the cab in the deadlock of Star Junction. Inside I find a bat, some food from Burger Shot and the keys to my Buffalo which has been stashed in North Bohan.

12:13pm - The taxi, after an agonising hour and a half stops on Emerald street in Chinatown. Edison dips into the underground arms store. I pay the cabby with a $50, grab my bag and wait opposite

12:32pm - After fifteen minutes, Edison leaves with a large bag. This worries me. Perhaps the bat won't be enough to take him out...

12:56 pm - Edison throws the bag into a skip in an alley off Emerald street. I decide to pounce. He takes out his phone and punches a number in. I wait for him to speak.

"The merchandise is at the location, Liz."
"Yeh, enough to bring down the house."

As he puts down the phone, I smash the bat into the back of his head, throwing his limp cranium into the corner of the skip with a metallic reverence. As we meet eye to eye, blood pours from his right ear. He closes his eyes and I swiftly bring the bat down into his face, disconnecting his jaw from his skull.

I grab the bag from the skip and climb the back wall of the alley onto Albany Avenue, leaving his lifeless body in the afternoon sun. I hail a cab and head for Bohan.

14:17pm - I open the bag in the back of the taxi. Amazed, I realise that I have been carrying close to $2million worth of uncut cocaine through the city for twety-five minutes. Unfazed, I direct the taxi to Caterpillar Street. Pay the driver my last $50 and climb into my Buffalo.

15:12pm - I sit staring at the cocaine on the passenger seat. $2million dollars. I could get out of the game with this bag. I could leave Liberty and follow my dream of living a secluded life in the Hills Beyond San Fierro. I see children leaving school and wonder how long until some of them are dead or in prison because of these very drugs. I know the decision I have to make. I put the key into the ignition and flare up the engine.

15:38pm - I pull of Drop Street and head under the Northwood Heights Bridge. Filling the bag with rubble, I launch it over the fence and into the swirling water below.

18:12pm - After a long drive home I collopse onto my sofa, sparking up a Benson Silver. I lie back and click on my stereo to The Kinks. I admire a well conducted, (both at task in hand with Edison' successful death and with my moral integrity) hit and relax after a hard day on the streets of Liberty.

D.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:33 AM

David Wheildon, the killer with a conscience. Impressive work, but I said two hits to the head and two more when he's on the ground. I'll let you take the hit, but a little money will have to be deducted. But other than that it was an impressive assassination.

And holy crap I have 7 hits? Wow ever since Lenny the Lips this has been a blur. And I will try to give more details on my next hit.

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:48 AM Edited by davidwheildon, 09 March 2010 - 07:52 AM.

Well, Irish, he did hit his head off the corner of a skip. Four blunt trauma related incidents ended his life. sigh.gif

EDIT: I have just noticed the amazing lack of grammar skills in my last post, I apologise.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (davidwheildon @ Mar 9 2010, 02:48)
Well, Irish, he did hit his head off the corner of a skip. Four blunt trauma related incidents ended his life. sigh.gif

Excuses, excuses. You didn't do it exactly the way it was requested, plain and simple! Don't try to justify.
EDIT: I have just noticed the amazing lack of grammar skills in my last post, I apologise.

It's all good, this isn't English class and I don't grade on spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I just need it to be legible.

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 March 2010 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Mar 9 2010, 14:00)
QUOTE (davidwheildon @ Mar 9 2010, 02:48)
Well, Irish, he did hit his head off the corner of a skip. Four blunt trauma related incidents ended his life.  sigh.gif

Excuses, excuses. You didn't do it exactly the way it was requested, plain and simple! Don't try to justify.

It's all good, this isn't English class and I don't grade on spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I just need it to be legible.

I wasn't justifying myself or making excuses.

Do you have my account balance?

D.

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:31 PM Edited by davidwheildon, 10 March 2010 - 06:12 PM.

Post removed.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:56 AM

davidwheildon, you have $7250 from 16 assignments, which I think is pretty darn good.

In regards to your new assignment, I'm afraid we'll have to consider it off the record because it doesn't include an actual assassination. Nonetheless I hope work is done to combat this terrorist organization you've been alerted to. If need be, I will participate.

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:03 AM

OdDsOcK,

Thank you for my account information. It is good to know that my account wasn't cleared when I was inside. My 'client' has big plans. I thought maybe putting in some background work for a hit may authenticate the nature of the work. I aim to put some time scales in after the photo's have been researched.

My client still begs for a swift and accurate job.

D.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:56 PM

Your client should know we are assassins, not scouts or photojournalists. Background work is fine provided it includes an actual assassination mission, but other than that, you might as well be asking us to shoplift or drive around Middle Park three times, neither of which are our objective as an organization.

It still stands that I'll allow it, but it's not going on the front page as an official assignment anyone will get paid for.

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 March 2010 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Mar 10 2010, 14:56)
Your client should know we are assassins, not scouts or photojournalists. Background work is fine provided it includes an actual assassination mission, but other than that, you might as well be asking us to shoplift or drive around Middle Park three times, neither of which are our objective as an organization.

It still stands that I'll allow it, but it's not going on the front page as an official assignment anyone will get paid for.

I don't understand how you can't allow it when there is nobody in the thread anymore! Just trying to spruce things up.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:09 PM

Thank you, but rules are rules, and rule number one on the front page is that all assignments must include an assassination. Feel free to post any number of assignments that contain actual targets, but a photo scavenger hunt is not allowed.

Yes things are slow around here, and I appreciate you trying to motivate business, but that does not mean we should bend the rules. Perhaps if I made this to be a criminal organization that varied in its contracts, your assignment would be perfectly acceptable, but here it is just not the sort of thing we do. I hope you will understand.

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:32 PM

This place has been as active as a dormant volcano. Where did Sabre, Infinite Monkey, Jean Capel, and El Zilcho go? Pretty much like most of the veterans and the guys who are the best at debriefing are gone.

wheildon
  • wheildon

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 March 2010 - 01:34 AM

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Mar 12 2010, 22:32)
This place has been as active as a dormant volcano. Where did Sabre, Infinite Monkey, Jean Capel, and El Zilcho go? Pretty much like most of the veterans and the guys who are the best at debriefing are gone.

That's what I thought. I posted on here regularly about two years ago before I went to uni. People posted every hour and it was great. I remembered about this site when I bought the episodes, and was suprised to see the lack of posts. Me including the 'photo hunt' if you can call it that was a ploy that invloved ten targets that I has organised ready as part of a deep story line.

OdDsOcK, I mean no disrespect by the way;

I feel that if I wasn't shot down I could have made a great contribution.

I still have the post I deleted saved in a Word file. Give the word and I will rejuvinate the AA, if you deem it appropriate, leader.

D.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users