Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 February 2010 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Feb 11 2010, 05:02)
Thanks Irish, I hope none of you are just sucking up. If it's a cruddy video I got you...my voice sounds a lot higher than what I am given credit for.

Yes MadCapSmoky22, your hit was satisfactory and you're in the database. Welcome again.

Great then. Mondo fixed up my problem, so now I'm fresh, I'll do some hits if there will be any, because Mondo keeps finding guys after 5 minutes when I'm searching 3 days for them.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:34 PM

He's a natural alright...

I'll update the databases today. Tons more activity than what has been going on around here recently. It's nice.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:38 PM

EDIT: DOUBLE POST WTF.

Irish00
  • Irish00

I'm the son of rage and love

• Members

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:20 PM

Ha Oddsock got owned.... Anyway I killed that Brad "The Tramp" Smith.

After my successful assassination of John Markov, I was contemplating how long I should take to kill another person. I decided to wait a day so I caught up on some sleep. I awoke and I went downstairs and got my black Oracle. I check my PDA and decided to go after Brad. I never did like bikers. I drove to burger shot and waited on a bench for 30 minutes. I saw him walk out of the restraunt. He was walking away and I caught up to him and punched the back of the head. He turned around and swung at me and made contact. Another biker attempted to assist Brad but he chickened out when I pointed my glock at him. It was me and Brad and I took him down with an elbow in the middle of the street. I took out my glock again and shot him in the throat

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:40 PM

200 pages; who would have thought it possible?

I am monitoring the organisation from the Infinite Monkey's compound in the dessert, where I am undergoing a period of meditation and spiritual cleansing. I am comforted to see that, until I return, the brotherhood is in good hands, and I note some talented new blood in the family.

And a tantalising glimpse into the home life of our own dear father; My own personal circumstances are shrouded in obfuscation and deceits. I could tell you my life's story, but it would not be believed and, indeed, not all of it would be true...

Kudos to all here, and a toast to absent friends.

Brother Infinite.

batmankidal
  • batmankidal

Biker dude

• Members

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:41 AM

thank you Irish00, my client very pleased when I'm inform this news..
the payment will be send on your regular account..
I'll set up another task for another fellow member of this organisation later..

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 04:08 AM

Kudos to all here, and a toast to absent friends.

Speaking of absent friends, where are El Zilcho and Jean Capel?

mondo135
  • mondo135

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 05:12 AM

Ok gang, here is one of my contracts that I need completed:

Several days ago one of my colleagues was the unfortunate victim of a sting operation gone wrong. I cannot tell you who he is for obvious reasons, but I can tell you that he needs our help. The situation is that he was working with some shady members of the LCPD who knew he is a hired gun. As such they allowed him to partake in vigilante missions and in return for his work they never arrested him, or harassed him in any way. His last mission was a joint operation with the FIB. All officers knew who he was and that he was assisting them while "undercover".

Thank God for the dash cams on those Federal vehicles...

He arrived in an FIB motorcade where he followed them to the meet.

user posted image

After the sting operation was completed and all parties were arrested, they decided to put the blame on him. I guess they needed more arrests/money/pictures in The Daily Globe or Liberty Tree papers. They surrounded him to the point where he had no escape, even taking a few pot shots at him through the windshield.

user posted image

Once in custody instead of bringing him to the station they took him to his home where they assaulted him and his wife. They did not steal anything but that's not the point.

I know that I am under surveillance as I am his friend so I cannot carry this hit myself. The 3 police officers who planned the double cross have an office in Easton, at the intersection of Jade & Bismark. He would also like a message sent to the 4 FIB agents who assaulted him.

user posted image user posted image

His terms:
1. Do not engage any other police officer or FIB agent except for those mentioned.
2. Silence them in any way you see fit.
3. Photos!

His price:
$2,500 for the cops.
$2,500 for the FIB.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2010 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (Irish00 @ Feb 11 2010, 11:20)
Ha Oddsock got owned....

confused.gif

Infinite Monkey, I didn't know if I'd ever see you again. You're so in and out it's hard for me to ever tell if or when you're going to show up.

You all are doing great, the few of you there are. mondo135, avenging your friend seems like it's going to be a difficult task. Good luck to whoever undertakes it.

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 February 2010 - 07:06 PM

@Mondo
Those fat bastards, pesky motherf*ckers! How they could do it? I'm going to avenge your loss now, no way those pigs will escape with something like that. I'm fullfilled with rage so much I could do it nearly for free, but don't worry, I still can think clearly my friend. I'm going to complete this hit NOW. It's the highest prority on my to-do list now.

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 February 2010 - 07:49 PM

Back-stabbing corrupted police officers has been taken care of.

As soon as I closed my laptop, I got out from my stinky hideout, taked all of my equipment and proceed to Easton. I noticed someone stole my car but I didn't give sh*t about it, I was pissed. I hailed a cab and proceeded to Easton.
I noticed the targets.
Nope, false alarm that weren't they. I sat down and waited for them to come out... user posted image
I noticed targets, only two of them. I was so annoyed I just wanted to take my shotgun and kill them all, but I know such case as killing police oficer in LC is tracked down with highest prority...I couldn't risk. I wanted to stole a car near, planted a bomb on it and parked it near the targets. But however, I noticed that the targets (2) entered a car and were en route. user posted image I couldn't risk losing them, I noticed nobody is watching and planted a bomb on their car. I got few steps back and detonated the bomb. Sayonara, suckers. user posted image
Now I needed to kill the last target, white policeman. Started searching for him. I noticed him. There was another policeman nearby, I couldn't kill him too, meaned I couldn't use another bomb on this one. I got away and aimed at him from my PSG-1 from safe place. BAM! BAM! One shot to back one to head when down. Every dirty cop down. user posted image I managed to escape using the subway. No witnesses. Now I need to work out an strategy how to lure FIB agents to me....

NOTE: I didn't kill the black cop that started looking where from the shot was after killing the third target, meaning that I didn't broke any rules.

mondo135
  • mondo135

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 11:46 PM

Excellent work Madcap! I am very pleased, and so will my friend as soon as I show him the pictures. I am in the process of doing some recon on a mark, but when I return I am going to visit him and give him your account #.
It's ironic you performed the hit in front of a hospital, but even that wouldn't have saved them. I'm sure with your arsenal you would have had a backup just in case the bomb didn't work as planned.

A hit like this goes to show how you sometimes cannot make it quiet. But even with a car bomb no one else was injured in the blast. Very precise job and truly nice work!

batmankidal
  • batmankidal

Biker dude

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:07 AM

new mission :

his name is Daniel Roth, last seen in Leftwood or Westdyke. he is white male wear blue camo hoody, black jeans, sometimes using an earpiece..
this man is a freelance reporter who think he is smart enough to write story about this organisation..
I need a photos of his dead body to be sure no one mess with this organisation anymore..

kill condition :
I want this task look like an accident or robbery gone wrong..

good luck..

Neehtils
  • Neehtils

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 01:55 PM

Sorry people for slacking behind abit. I will try my hardest to get a job done tonight but I have to finish some work this afternoon. I don't have much time for play GTA IV recently due to everything else going on, but I will get something done this weekend or during the week (I have the week off) or next weekend smile.gif

Irish00
  • Irish00

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:42 PM

Madcap those are really, really, REALLY big pictures. I also noted the fingerless gloves sarcasm.gif
And its really annoying how all the new missions need to have pictures.

mondo135
  • mondo135

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2010 - 06:12 AM Edited by mondo135, 15 February 2010 - 02:57 PM.

Madcap, my buddy approves and the money will be transferred. He has great confidence you will take care of the FIB. Then maybe they will think twice about setting us up in the future.

I see that we are getting more attention as this organization steam rolls forward. First with corrupt police and now with reporters.
Oddsock, can media attention hurt us? Do you want this reporter's story to get out into the public? I all ready found him and know that he definitely hangs out in Leftwood. But I won't silence him yet...

While I am sitting here in Alderney's TW@ Cafe, checking on The Database, I will post a mission:
I've got a lead on two people who have been responsible for a string of carbombs all around Liberty City. They have been able to stockpile large amounts of explosives purchased on the Black Market. The money was stolen from their former employer, Gruppe 6. They siphoned cash little by little over several weeks from the safes and by raiding the trucks in between deliveries. Gruppe 6 cannot disclose how much money they have lost, but it was enough that now the trucks carry only a few thousand dollars. Probably as a security measure from future carjackings. Gruppe 6 located on Long John Avenue in Alderney.

Photo identification of the two marks:

Hugh Bellman:
user posted image

Christian Finneran:

Photos of recent carbombings they were linked to:

One directly outside of Split Sides, and the other in the Booth Tunnel.

Total number of innocent peds killed: 9
Total number of innocent peds injured: 23

Contract Terms:
1. The method of completing the hits is at your discretion.
2. If you prefer to kill them the same way using bombs, do not harm anyone else. Especially other security personnel.
3. Photos!

Contract Price:

They are willing, even with their financial loss, to pay $3,500 per hit.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Feb 13 2010, 18:20)
Infinite Monkey, I didn't know if I'd ever see you again.
You're so in and out it's hard for me to ever tell if or when you're going to show up.

Such is the nature of the Infinite Monkey; ineffable and invisible.
It is always best to assume I am watching...
In fact, if everyone did that,
then the world would be a better place.

BTW; can we edit down some of these life-size pictures?
Writing in short lines to keep them on the page
makes me come off as even more gnomic than usual...

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 February 2010 - 04:28 PM

I'm pleased you liked my work, Mondo.
I'll try to fix your both problems, not sure if I'll get time though. But I will try.

YamiFly
  • YamiFly

=D= Club Secretary

• Members

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:03 PM

That Hugh Bellman, is taken care off.

I spotted him in split sides, but he got in a car.
I tracked the car to Westminter.
And then, I pointed at him, making him think it was a robbery.
He yelled "YOU WON'T KILL ME, HIRED GUN!" and ran.
I shot him in the leg. I got up, and shot him in the face.

Photo:
user posted image

And, these are the ones I want killed:

user posted image

Name: The constructor gang: (From left to right) Cristofer Jones, Jimmy Martinez, Paul Kion and Ron Low.
Backstory: Killed a friend of mines, and screwed me: made me lose more than a million dollars.
Way of Killing: How you want.
Pay: Estimated of 250$. If you beat down Ron Low, and kill him with a shot to the face, + 50$. Video +50$.
Photos yes or yes. Civilian hurt -25$, killed: -50$, Cop killed: -50$.

user posted image

Name: Jennifer Lopez.
Backstory: The skirt in the robbery of a bank I owned. Killed two guards, and attemped to kill my friend.
Way of Killing: Beat her with a knife or bat, and then shoot her in the arm, and the head.
Pay: 75$. As above: Civilian hurt -25$ etc. etc...

user posted image

Name: Gorton Lormadan
Backstory: Killed my favourite comedians.
Way of Killing: A quick succesion of various hits to the chest and when he's just before he dies,
one to the head.
Pay: EXACTLY as above.

user posted image

Name: Larry Ion.
Location: Next to the Burger Shot near to the penthouse Roman buys later in the game.
Backstory: Corrupt officer, killed around 15 pedestrians and one of his partners. Scumbag.
Way of Killing: Shoot him. How you want, but shoot him.
Pay: 100$ and just like above.

That's all. I hope you can complete the tasks for me.

VonKarmaB
  • VonKarmaB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:13 AM

Hey Im new in the forum and I wanted to join this game. I did the Larry Ion job, although I found him near the Burger Shot in Bohan.

I was nervous because it was my first job and I didnt want police attention so when I found him I pushed him then ran towards the near apartment
buildings. when we were alone I shooted him with my gun, took the picture and ran away.
user posted image
I hope i did it well.(sorry about the size if i do another job ill fix the next pictures size)

YamiFly
  • YamiFly

=D= Club Secretary

• Members

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:22 PM

Sorry, but you got the wrong officer.

The Burger Shot next to Romans penthouse is the one. The one in algonquin.

The cop is black though, so you got the guy wrong.

VonKarmaB
  • VonKarmaB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:35 PM

Eh then the photo you took is wrong too tounge.gif , but then what burger shot is it.
I cant find any near romans penthouse.

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:51 PM

YamiFly, dunno if you noticed but times are changing dude. Now the lowest cash ammount you get for hit is about 500$. Basicly, to be honest I wouldn't wrap my ass with the cash you give for those assasinations (if you can call it assasination) because it would be disgracefull- 100$ for killing someone and 50$ deduction for killing any others? Please incrase the payments, srsly..

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2010 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE (MadcapSmoky22 @ Feb 21 2010, 11:51)
YamiFly, dunno if you noticed but times are changing dude. Now the lowest cash ammount you get for hit is about 500$. Basicly, to be honest I wouldn't wrap my ass with the cash you give for those assasinations (if you can call it assasination) because it would be disgracefull- 100$ for killing someone and 50$ deduction for killing any others? Please incrase the payments, srsly..

Relax, I don't want any fights in here. In the end I am the ultimate decider of how much anyone gets.
It doesn't matter if the assignment offers ten dollars or ten million, I decide between $0 and $600
depending on how well the assassin does unless there are special considerations. If you want to keep
track your own way by all means, do your thing. I do it just to track progress and have fun, although
I really could probably do away with it. If anything it is for creating personal milestones. When I update
the databases today I will be happy to tell any of you how much you have by my measure.

And everyone, please post smaller pictures, thumbnails, or links! The clarity of the pictures is awesome,
but I don't like having the page all blown up.

Because of the lack of activity around here I'll go ahead and post some targets tonight. I promise.
It is my failing for not keeping up regularly.

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Feb 21 2010, 18:34)
QUOTE (MadcapSmoky22 @ Feb 21 2010, 11:51)

Relax, I don't want any fights in here. In the end I am the ultimate decider of how much anyone gets.
It doesn't matter if the assignment offers ten dollars or ten million, I decide between $0 and $600
depending on how well the assassin does unless there are special considerations. If you want to keep
track your own way by all means, do your thing. I do it just to track progress and have fun, although
I really could probably do away with it. If anything it is for creating personal milestones. When I update
the databases today I will be happy to tell any of you how much you have by my measure.

And everyone, please post smaller pictures, thumbnails, or links! The clarity of the pictures is awesome,
but I don't like having the page all blown up.

Because of the lack of activity around here I'll go ahead and post some targets tonight. I promise.
It is my failing for not keeping up regularly.

Alright.

mondo135
  • mondo135

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:48 AM Edited by mondo135, 22 February 2010 - 01:00 AM.

I noticed very little activity lately too. Could it be that everyone is worried about us getting discovered or brought to light?
Looks like I will have to put everyone at ease. I took care of Daniel Roth for batmankidal. The contract states to make it look like an accident or robbery.
I choose robbery. Dressed in my dirtiest clothes to look tattered and poor, I grabbed a Vigero S**tbox from a municipal parking garage near Leftwood,
and went to the roof to scout for the mark...

I couldn't locate him right away, so I continued searching until the sun came up. So much for me finding people in 5 minutes!

After a couple hours, I found him taking a walk. I drove along with traffic for a bit before pulling off to the side of the road while he was having a smoke break.
I hopped out of the car, quickly drew my pistol and took aim. He threw his hands up, but then took off like a bat out of hell. I chased him on foot along the lengthy street.
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

I finally caught up with him when traffic started to back up, blocking his path. I couldn't shoot him in the back so I ran around him and pointed my gun at him again.
He didn't run this time, as he was clearly exhausted and so was I. I shot him once in the chest, which alerted the police. He didn't go down, even with a Combat Pistol.
I had to shoot him again. I took a snapshot, and noticed that he did indeed have an earpiece. It could have been headphones for listening to music for all I know, but I
had already gotten 2 stars and didn't have time to see what it was.
user posted image user posted image user posted image

I mustered up all I had, grabbed his cash and ran! Taking gunfire the entire time, I ran into an alleyway and hurdled over a fence onto the beach. I dove into
the water and swam towards the pier off Beaverhead Ave. From there I climbed a ladder leading up to the docks, permanently borrowed boat and headed
towards my safehouse in Algonquin so I could tend to my wounds, replace my body armor and a buy a drink at Jerkov's.
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:02 AM

Err, change of plans...going to update tomorrow. Some papers took longer than I thought to get through. I'll really check out your work then assassins.

batmankidal
  • batmankidal

Biker dude

• Members

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:50 AM Edited by batmankidal, 22 February 2010 - 05:52 AM.

good work mondo135.. icon14.gif
I always admire the details of your works..
the payment just sent to your overseas account..
I also have a new target :
his name is Andrei Ivanovic, wanted by police for racketeering and extortion in Hove Beach area..
I must admit, this is personal so the payment is $500..
Andrei kill my friend (owner of little porn shop in Hove Beach) for not give a share of profit..
the target wear white suit and red tie, sometimes wear a glasses too..
other Russian gangster maybe try to assist him, do not kill them..
photographic evidence is required..
good luck fellow Algonquin Assassins member..

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:29 AM

Wow, talk about getting work done...

MadCapSmoky22, great work with those police officers. Handling law enforcement is very difficult but you managed to pull it off with no error and very little attention drawn to yourself...well, compared to what it could have been.

mondo135, don't worry about mainstream media. All media outlets aware of us either owe us enough to keep quiet or they are in our pockets. The real trouble comes from up and coming freelancers who don't think you can keep a good man down. We certainly can. Oh, and great work with Daniel Roth. It's unfortunate he got away from you like he did, but it didn't upset your disguise. Feel free to keep the money you picked off him--to the victor goes the spoils.

YamiFly, your hit on Hugh Bellman is being held because I was suspicious of the lack of similarities between the victim and his profile picture. I'll ask mondo135 to say whether or not you pulled it off. Oh, and what do you have against fellows named Ron Low? That's my uncle's name...

For anyone who doesn't know, the sex shop batmankidal is talking about is on Delaware Ave, by where you pick up Roman on occasion for hanging out. Now, my assassins, something I owe you all:

Target: Bianca Loduli
Description: 24 years of age, white, brown hair/eyes. See photo below.
user posted image
Location: Found in Varsity Heights, Algonquin. May be found elsewhere.
Briefing: Sure enough when I snapped this picture it was right after she, Bianca Loduli was boasting to whoever she was talking to about how she was in bed with the President of Pi▀wasser, screwing him both literally and figuratively. One way or another, it's caught up with her. The client asks that her assassination be carried out in a way that does not look like a hired gun did it. Payment is maximum $1000.

Target: Walter Smithson
Description: 61 years of age, white, gray hair + bushy moustache. Smoker. See photo below.
user posted image
Briefing: Walter Smithson is a worker in City Hall who has pissed off someone. Who I don't know, but the client is asking that he be gunned down by a hit and run performed on a motorbike. Anyone chatting with him is to be killed as well. Payment is maximum $1500. Be sure to wear a helmet. You know, for safety.

Target: Valerie Vargas
Description: 38 years of age, white, brown hair, heavy/chain smoker. See photo below.
user posted image
Location: Docks, Northern Steinway. May be found any time of day, possibly night.
Briefing: Valerie Vargas is having lusty affairs outside of her marriage. Her husband has found out and even confronted her, but in his written words, she has got him "by the balls" because just about everything in their relationship is hers, and if he splits, he's SOL. Therefore, he's decided to take matters into his own hands a little more radically. The client asks that the target is assassinated at the docks while waiting for one of her lovers. Up close headshot. A message is optional. Payment is maximum $1600.

Target: Bag Man
Description: In 50's, white, scruffy. Conceals face. See photo below.
user posted image
Briefing: Our client is curious as to what this man's bag is holding. He wants it. Kill the man and take it, then drop it off in the parking lot of Mr. Fuk's Rice Box. Assume you take the bag when you kill him. Payment is maximum $2400.

Keep making a killing, assassins.

batmankidal
  • batmankidal

Biker dude

• Members

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:28 AM

Christian Finneran is dead..
I found him somewhere at Tudor, look like he work as security in some werehouse..
I shot him in a chest with shotgun, which alert the police..
While I take a picture of target dead body other security personel open fire at me..
As instructed, I'm just runaway into my black sentinel without hurt them..
The police chase me for a while but I managed to lose them at Acter Industrial..

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users