Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:34 PM

Ahh, my brothers, greetings to all!
Life for me is an endless turn of hectic activity and tech-free repose just lately. But I have found just enough time to pay a visit to sleepy old Liberty City. This is just a day-trip, so no time for a protracted hunt; fortunately I managed to snatch this simple contract off the wires that seemed to have been overlooked: possibly it was considered too simple to challenge the brethren, but I'm a man in a hurry.
QUOTE (jackass2009 @ Aug 13 2009, 04:42)
This should be easy. There's a man we'll just call MW for now. He's a fat ****sucking piece of **** who needs to die. He's wronged the wrong people claiming he is a protector of the people. He is across an apartment block in Bohan. He changes his appearence a lot. All I can say for sure is he preaches by an ATM machine. He has shaved gray hair. By a man named Niko Bellic's safe house in Bohan. He is a white male.

I came barreling all the way across town from Alderney in a gleaming black PMP, over the bridges and into Bohan. Rubber squealed on asphalt as I skidded hard into Joliette Street and saw the target spouting his nonsense about death and repentance. I didn't even bother to stop the car properly, just bailed out while it was still moving. Tucking and rolling and scrambling to my feet, I was already at a dead run as I heaved my baseball bat in a firm double-handed grip high over my shoulder and swung hard.

The force of the blow to his head was so great that it almost split the bat. He was claiming that death would not save anyone who did not follow his teachings as his face hit the back of his skull and his head snapped back with a crack and lolled on his neck as he dropped like an unloved rag doll.

I didn't even break my stride; I just kept on running, catching up with the PMP before it had even rolled to a complete stop, tossing the bloodied bat into the passenger-footwell and jumping into the driver's seat, and gunning the engine for my compound in the dessert.

I shall return, my brothers, this was just a quick "systems check" you might say. Life is a storm of chaos, but I shall find the eye of the hurricane once more...

Yours in blood; Brother Infinite.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2009 - 01:17 PM

Excellent to see you all again, really. Nice work Infinite Monkey, I can imagine that was quite a sight for the locals.

El Zilcho, where'd you get your sig picture from?

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 15 September 2009 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Sep 15 2009, 13:17)
El Zilcho, where'd you get your sig picture from?

Dod Sno (Dead Snow), its a hilarious Norwegian horror/comedy film all about Nazi Zombies.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:09 PM

Ashton Goldberg is no more.

I had been looking all around Liberty City's Superstar cafe area, but luck and Ashton evaded me. As the sun started to lower I conceded myself to yet another day without returning to the work which had become an integral part of me. Disappointed my mind began to wonder to the TPDs dangerous remnants, and just as it did, a limo swerved out from the road and collided into me. I stepped out of my car dazed to be greeted by a site for sore eyes; Ashton Goldberg himself, stepping out of the limo. I grinned slyly and withdrew my Deagle.

Within a split second the "one man army" realized that this far from the car, he wouldn't stand a chance to grab his weapon (if he had any). He quivered and then doubled back, making a dive for cover, but the bullets of my gun caught him. Three rounds tore through his chest, blasting his lungs to smithereens. As he collapsed to one knee, splattering and coughing up dark red blood, he reached out to me, probably for some kind of non existent mercy. I fired the final shot right into his right eye, blowing a large amount of brains out and splattering the side walk.

As soon as the execution was finished, I rushed back to my vehicle. As I got in and reversed, a salvo of small arms fire started up from the police station just up the road. I U turned and sped away, but not before three patrol cars had got onto my tail and were weaving through traffic to keep up with me. I flew through corners, cutting down fire hydrants and getting plenty of air when I flew over the side walks and into the air. Soon enough I was half way across Algonquin, my feet slamming the pedals and my hands sliding the gears into place. The car was damaged (a black Sabre GT) but it could hold long enough for me to shake the cops.

Skidding across into Northwood, I sent a cop car rolling off the road and into a warehouse entrance. The final police car skidded to a halt when a colossal 18 wheeler ground to a halt, offloading its cargo directly onto the road, creating a convenient road block that allowed me to barely slip away into the setting sun, as the police chopper arrived and missed me by seconds. As the moon came up, I was sipping a Brandy in my mansion, glad to be back on the job.

But my leg was sore as hell, still. - All this happened in game minusing the 18 wheeler incident.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:46 PM

Excellent work El Zilcho! Hopefully when the cops discover the victim, they'll think twice about the rounds they sent your way. I was worried about the danger level regarding your target, but now that I see how you dispatched him, I realize he was most likely never used to anyone fighting back, and if he was, then he only knew them to be the boys in blue. No doubt your sudden reaction caught him off guard.

Once again, excellent work.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:02 PM

Thank you very much for the praise Father Oddsock. As my recovery quickens, I am restless for action, but it does concern me slightly that action is slow. I'm very glad to see Brother Infinite has returned to an extent, but I miss the old faces. Any new work would be greatly appreciated, I am ready to get back into the rhythms of this profession again.

May I ask, how is the database going?

Jean Capel
  • Jean Capel

A Conversation Between Mad-Men

• Members

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:47 PM

Praise Praise, to my Brother who has killed Anubis. He never was too skilled with firearms, he always preferred explosives, and since many of his 'paintings' as he called them, were pre-scheduled, he never thought too quickly on his feet. Still, he was highly skilled, and having another member of my enemy dead before my next assault is always a good thing.

- Dragoon/Shanks.

RabidusUnus
  • RabidusUnus

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:53 PM

C'mon. None of you guys in character care that a fellow assasin was nearly killed?

Doesn't seem right to me.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:59 PM

Brother Rabidus, do not concern yourself. I personally am now repaying your concern for me when I finally finished off the TPD. I am worried for you, but my limited time means I just wanted to post my debrief. Brother, I wish you a speedy and full recovery, I know how it is to be injured and held back from what drives you; the killing of those who have it coming.

Jean Capel
  • Jean Capel

• Members

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:33 PM Edited by Jean Capel, 15 September 2009 - 09:35 PM.

Well Rabidus, it is a purely business relationship, I might mourn the actual death of a brother, but nothing more.

And on that note, Ivan...Lakhizniov is dead. For this target, I had to go back "Hove Beach", one of my least favorite places, thanks to the sugar-cube eating, off-the-rack suit wearing, Russian scumbags that inhabit it. I thought I was happy to kill one of them, little did I know I was wrong. I scanned the general area, and passed by several clubs and bars. Eventually, I got a picture and a paragraph on him, from some drunkard named Tim at "Comrades'". The photograph looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't place it.

I drove by the not-so-recently burned out Taxi Depot in the neighborhood, and located my target. Fusion FM radio was on and I heard a wise sentiment echoed by the DJ. "Sometimes you see people, sometimes you even see people who look like cops, so be cool man, be cool." As I heard him, I rolled up on the target outside a local cinema turned electronics store, and parked my car. I looked at his face, and it was him. I stared at this man for a long while, and I had an epiphany, I knew why I thought I'd seen him.

This man reminded me of a man I'd met when there was still an East Germany. I'd had to leave him in Berlin, and for a second, I thought of his sobbing wife and mother, his son sitting alone kicking a soccer ball against the garage, and I nearly broke down. I grabbed some Atarax from the cup holder in my small two door sedan and I dry-swallowed two tablets. I sat there for a second, and I collected myself. "Be cool...Be..cool..Be cool..."

I looked at my Glock, and I wondered how many lives I'd taken with it alone, I nearly reached for the Atarax again, but I restrained myself. I debated over using my Mac-10 under the passenger seat, but decided I didn't need automatic gunfire. I waited for most of the witnesses to disperse and when the target passed the stairway leading to down from the bridge. I stuck my gun out the window. I used no silencer, I wanted it to look 'ghetto' and 'gangster' to the bumbling louts down at the local precinct.

The first shot missed due to my shaky hand. I controlled the recoil, and as he turned and his eyes widened, I saw my friend dying again. I whimpered, and I opened fire eight times, each shot hit him in the torso or an appendage. I got out of the car and ignored the panic around me. My target was bent over a garbage can he'd clutched at in his fall, he was perforated with bullet holes, he was trying to breathe, but only a wheeze came out. One round had grazed his arm and gone into his chin, which was now a bloody mess, his speaking came out only as a garbled mess, made worse by his pain and lack of breath. I pressed the gun to his temple, and spoke, "I'm sorry." I muttered, before I shot him once in the head, and blew his brains out against the bricks that his other temple was pressed against.

I wept, and I dumped the untraceable weapon in the garbage can he lay on. I fled to my compound, maybe you'll come visit me one of these days? My former safe house was compromised, this one lies across from the apartment of a certain Federal Employee, you know who I mean.

And it is now, I announce my retirement. When I was trained, first in basic, then in the Berets, then as an agent of espionage, I learned one thing. When you get attached, when you can't pull the trigger, when you can't "Be Cool," it's time to go. I could have lost my life today, and knowing that, I can't rightfully work in a profession where a split-second is the difference between life and death.

This is my last transmission. An old friend may be dropping by for work, expect him and treat him well.

- Shanks.

Grizzly20
  • Grizzly20

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:18 PM

Target: Bobcat Murderer

How it went: After spending a minute examining Brother Rabidus' contract, I set out to find the scum bag who had killed some of his friends. I got dressed in my usual attire, and grabbed a concealable pump-shotgun, I never leave home without it. I stepped out of my door, at around 8:00 a.m, and hopped into my newly acquired black Sultan, and headed to the first place where I believe he might be.
I arrived in Dukes, and parked my Sultan on the side of the rode. I got out, and started walking towards a bench. Upon sitting down, I whipped out my phone, and called my dear old friend, Packie. I asked him for a bomb, and he said he'd leave it in an alley, near his home. I got up, and walked towards the alley, and after looking both ways to make sure no one was following me or watching, I scooped up the bomb and slipped it into a briefcase that I had with me, and then walked back to my car.
Upon arriving at my car, I got in, and kept the engine running in case the slime ball was to drive by. After a few hours waiting, I decided to move to a new location. So I set out for the firefly projects. After arriving there, I parked, again, on the side of the rode, and patiently waited, keeping my hand on my shotgun, in case one of the thugs around here got wise and tried to steal my car. Fifteen minutes passed, and nothing, then thirty, forty, and then, I saw it. A blue-green Bobcat, driving passed me. Just from the face of the driver, I could see what a low-life he really is. I pulled out of the parking space, careful not to peel out, potentially spooking the driver. I followed him.
I shadowed him for about ten minutes, until I decided now would be the time to strike. I waited for him to stop at a red light, and after he did so, I stopped my car, crouched, ignored the angered honks of the drivers behind me, and quickly slipped the bomb out of my briefcase, and planted it. I ran back to my Sultan, and quickly hopped in. After the scumbag pulled out, I would detonate the bomb.
The driver had pulled out, and now was the time to do it. i got out my phone, dialed Packie, and within second of calling the number, an enormous fire-ball engulfed the street. One terrified civilian screamed, "TERRORISTS!!!!" This might actually work to our advantage, the police should think it was none other than a petty terrorist attack. And with that, I drove back to my Alderney Apartment, sat down on my bed, turned on the T.V, and relaxed, with the warm fuzzy feeling, of a contract complete.

-Grizzly

CONTRACT COMPLETE

And again, sorry for my absence my brothers. I will not let work get in the way of my duties again. smile.gif

Jean Capel
  • Jean Capel

• Members

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:16 PM

Make that last transmission, a penultimate one. If my friend comes looking for work, transfer my funds to his account and send him the balance, I won't need them where I'm going.

Out Of Character: If you haven't guessed, this is purely a character transition, I'm not leaving, just switching characters.

gta007
  • gta007

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:19 PM

OdDsOcK this is one of the best topics for GTA4 ever made biggrin.gif

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (gta007 @ Sep 16 2009, 16:19)
OdDsOcK this is one of the best topics for GTA4 ever made biggrin.gif

blush.gif inlove.gif
I wish I knew how to quit you...that's awful nice of you to say!

RabidusUnus
  • RabidusUnus

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2009 - 09:42 PM Edited by RabidusUnus, 18 September 2009 - 09:51 PM.

I'M BACK BABY.

Due to super fast advanced GTA time I have made a full recovery.

I will submit my next killi- err, contract fulfillment soon.

Edit-

God, the people I know have so many problems.

SO. MANY.

I'll let you take care of some, since you've proven you're good.

Steve McNaughson

What he did: Burned down my contact's safehouse.

What you do: Set him on fire, I've always been a fan of irony.

Where he is: Firefighter in Tudor, even more irony.

Just throw a molotov at him, he's black, with short hair.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:01 PM

NEW ASSIGNMENT

Target(s): Greg Perristy
Description: (photo below)
user posted image
Briefing: For three years Greg Perristy has resided on Parr St. Since then, he has developed a reputation for being one of the worst neighbors ever. Despite having a loyal circle of friends, Perristy has been known to harass neighbors and their property since he moved in. Any kind of infringement on his property is met with brutal retaliation. Due to his power position as a lawyer, he is virtually untouchable by law. Neighborhood Watch has had enough. They want this, in their words, "monster on our street" gone. He goes for occasional walks around the neighborhood and take the Lynch Street metro throughout the city sometimes, so don't be surprised if you don't find him at his home. Wherever he is, take him out. Despite being fed up with him, Neighborhood Watch asked that the assassin who kills him does it "quietly, and don't make him suffer." Pay is $1500 maximum.

Observer X
  • Observer X

• Members

Posted 20 September 2009 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (RabidusUnus @ Sep 19 2009, 07:42)
Steve McNaughson

What he did: Burned down my contact's safehouse.

What you do: Set him on fire, I've always been a fan of irony.

Where he is: Firefighter in Tudor, even more irony.

Just throw a molotov at him, he's black, with short hair.

McNaughson has been nullified.

It was 12:10 by the time I arrived at the Tudor fire precinct. Dressed in casual attire I began my search, knowing full well that the target would almost certainly be nearby. After a quick glance at the northern end of the department I began an extensive search of the south, closest to Emery street.

It was then that I discovered two firemen casually conversing under a flight of stairs and next a truck. Your man, Mr. McNaughson, was one of them. Following the standard ethical code I knew that I couldn't risk throwing the molotov at this point, given the proximity of the civilian fireman next to the target. I began to gently push at McNaughson in an attempt to steer him away from the colleague and leave the opportunity to get the job done cleanly. The target then took on an aggressive persona, to my surprise, shouting obscenities and throwing punches. He'd clearly assumed I was an enemy. Perhaps rightly so.

I withdrew my molotov cocktail and had it lit in seconds. With a bewildered and fearful look on his face McNaughson fled with lightning agility towards the rear of the department. I had to train my throw perfectly to compensate for the rate at which he sprinted away. Aiming high into the cloudy Alderney sky I lobbed the molotov as far as I possibly could. As luck (or perhaps sheer skill) would have it, just moments later the flaming cocktail came crashing back to earth, landing directly onto the fleeing target. McNaughson fled no more. I waited long enough to see the man writhing in agony, his body a contorted and blackened mess. Eventually the screams stopped and the police sirens started. A nearby patrol car had witnessed the murder, leaving little time before my eventual capture. I jumped the stone wall facing Emery street and sprinted past a pursuing officer, entering my nearby black Manana with seconds to spare. I put my foot onto the accelator and made haste towards the safety of Acter.

Job complete.

[SM]CJZera
  • [SM]CJZera

<Subject Name Here>

• Members

Posted 20 September 2009 - 03:33 AM Edited by [SM]CJZera, 21 September 2009 - 04:25 PM.

Here's my second victim, that neighbor watch will now be free of that "monster on the street"

Target: Greg Perristy

My Hitman Log about this case:

1st Entry: I've been looking for the Victim the whole day on Parr St, Dukes, havent seen him so far... It started to rain and it's cold, I'm sitting in my PMP now, looking at the rich houses throught the blurry wet glass of my windshield, I'm gonna turn on the AC to see if I can see him under the rain coming home, anyways, I'm getting a free carwash with all this rain

2nd Entry : After listening to "The Smart Agenda" on LCP and a walk under the rain I still havent found him... But I wont give up, not now

3rd Entry : Another morning here, I have a feeling that I will find him today, I've had it since I woke up in my Algonquin Apartment today

4th Entry: Finally found him at the Lynch Street metro, I knew it, he had diferent clothes but his face was the same, he was wearing glasses wich confused me, however his bad neighbor personality blew his cover, I shot him in the face and made it look like a robbery by taking his wallet and making a run for it, when the cops got to the scene I was already back in Algonquin and they thought it was a simple robbery, however, what shocked me was that inside Greg's wallet was a plane ticket for Vice City and a note by an unknown source that he was a target... I hope he's only onto me, I'll try to find out what happened.

I have also enclosed a picture of Greg as proof
((Thumbnail))
((Picture deleted to avoid confusion and whatnot))

ChrisAndy
  • ChrisAndy

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 September 2009 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE ([SM]CJZera @ Sep 20 2009, 03:33)
Here's my second victim, that neighbor watch will now be free of that "monster on the street"

Target: Greg Perristy

My Hitman Log about this case:

1st Entry: I've been looking for the Victim the whole day on Parr St, Dukes, havent seen him so far... It started to rain and it's cold, I'm sitting in my PMP now, looking at the rich houses throught the blurry wet glass of my windshield, I'm gonna turn on the AC to see if I can see him under the rain coming home, anyways, I'm getting a free carwash with all this rain

2nd Entry : After listening to "The Smart Agenda" on LCP and a walk under the rain I still havent found him... But I wont give up, not now

3rd Entry : Another morning here, I have a feeling that I will find him today, I've had it since I woke up in my Algonquin Apartment today

4th Entry: Finally found him at the Lynch Street metro, I knew it, he had diferent clothes but his face was the same, he was wearing glasses wich confused me, however his bad neighbor personality blew his cover, I shot him in the face and made it look like a robbery by taking his wallet and making a run for it, when the cops got to the scene I was already back in Algonquin and they thought it was a simple robbery, however, what shocked me was that inside Greg's wallet was a plane ticket for Vice City and a note by an unknown source that he was a target... I hope he's only onto me, I'll try to find out what happened.

I have also enclosed a picture of Greg as proof
((Thumbnail))
user posted image

That doesn't sound like the target to me...

[SM]CJZera
  • [SM]CJZera

<Subject Name Here>

• Members

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:51 PM

well, he resembles the picture to me, he looked more like him without the blood thought, I am sure it was him, if not, he must have been his twin or something, to me, he looked just like him

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2009 - 09:22 PM Edited by OdDsOcK, 20 September 2009 - 09:27 PM.

QUOTE ([SM)
CJZera,Sep 20 2009, 13:51] well, he resembles the picture to me, he looked more like him without the blood thought, I am sure it was him, if not, he must have been his twin or something, to me, he looked just like him

EDIT: I think you might have gotten him since you mentioned the glasses...let me double-check my stuff.

[SM]CJZera
  • [SM]CJZera

<Subject Name Here>

• Members

Posted 21 September 2009 - 04:00 AM Edited by [SM]CJZera, 21 September 2009 - 05:08 PM.

((Dont have much time to write right now, apologies for typos and rushed text))

Targets: Stalker & His Contractor

I was coming down the Roterdam Tower, great sights there, when I saw this man who seemed familiar to me, I checked my PDA and it was the Stalker, luckly I had my trusty SMG with me, I took a picture of him and pointed my gun, asking him to say his last words, not very wise of him he tried to make a run for it, I hate when people do that, so in a burst of hate I fired at him and ended his existence before he could get too far, luckly no inocents were harmed in this shootout, I would not be able to live if that happened. The pictures that prove the deed are enclosed in this message:
user posted image user posted image

After that the cops came running to the scene and me, having used a taxi to get to the tower, had no option but to run away on foot, it was hard, but those cops, stuffed with donuts and fat could barely keep up, I managed to lose them after running 3 blocks, the longest three blocks of my life I may add.

Anyways, I decided to go for his contractor, so I took another cab and went there, it started to rain so I went inside one of the projects to wait, after the rain stopped I went outside, I was giving up my search when I saw him sitting on a bench, I quickly unholstered my Desert Eagle and told him "I heard you like having people to stalk other people for you, it's gonna end now, any lasts words?" He, however thought I was just a normal wanabee who didnt had the guts to pull the trigger "So what? You dont have the guts punk, f**k off b**ch" he said while me, angered pulled the metal trigger of my sidearm, sending a bullet straight to his head, followed by several more to end his pathetic life... He was just using up oxygen, I'm sure the world is better without him. Anyways, the paranoid me decided to run quick before the law got to the scene so I took a quick picture, apologies for the fact he is not facing the camera right, but you can still identify him.

user posted image

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go back to my apartment, I love my view over middle park, it calms me after all that violence I had today.

ChrisAndy
  • ChrisAndy

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 September 2009 - 05:11 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Sep 20 2009, 21:22)
QUOTE ([SM)
CJZera,Sep 20 2009, 13:51] well, he resembles the picture to me, he looked more like him without the blood thought, I am sure it was him, if not, he must have been his twin or something, to me, he looked just like him

EDIT: I think you might have gotten him since you mentioned the glasses...let me double-check my stuff.

Slightly OT but would you want to do an XBL session (assuming you have a 360) of an assassination?

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2009 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (ChrisAndy @ Sep 21 2009, 00:11)
Slightly OT but would you want to do an XBL session (assuming you have a 360) of an assassination?

What do you mean?

CJZera, excellent work but could you perhaps continue the hunt for Perristy? The man you seemed to have killed looks to be of a different ethnicity than Perristy, who is white.

[SM]CJZera
  • [SM]CJZera

<Subject Name Here>

• Members

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:35 PM Edited by [SM]CJZera, 21 September 2009 - 05:07 PM.

The guy in the picture seemed hispanic to me, well, Perristry's luck is running out
EDIT: Also, you said "Parr St., Suffolk, Dukes." I think that by Suffolk you meant Meadow Hills, because there's no suffolk in Dukes, and Parr street and the Lynch st. metro are in Meadows. ((also I think ChrisAndy asks if someone wants to do an assasination of someone on Xbox live, that or he wants to RP an assasination together with someone else))

EDIT:
Case: Bad neighbor Greg Perristy

A long afternoon of hunting, no luck in finding Greg so far... And after what happened today, I'm not sure if I can keep on looking for him. I was coming back to my apartment after the hunt, a firetruck passed full speed up ahead, crashing an unsuspecting merit on the road, smoke smell was in the air, thin grey fog on the street, a smell that reminded of Fire, wood, and burning plastic, somehow I didnt like that smell, when I got home I realized what happened, my whole building was on fire because of a suposed terrorist attack, I was not so sure, I've been seeing cars following me, I think someone's onto me. All I have right now is my black PMP, my PDA and some weapons I carried in the car and on me. Luckly I could get myself a small room in the Projects at Northwood, a ran down room and my equipment is all I have now, well, and some cash, but that's it, I'm going to be looking for this stalker, he's gonna be on the list soon, good luck Brothers

((Wich means I'm off the Greg hunt, gonna RP being in a run down room for some time, and post some related assasination targets))

ChrisAndy
  • ChrisAndy

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:45 PM Edited by ChrisAndy, 22 September 2009 - 07:52 AM.

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Sep 21 2009, 14:30)
QUOTE (ChrisAndy @ Sep 21 2009, 00:11)

What do you mean?

CJZera, excellent work but could you perhaps continue the hunt for Perristy? The man you seemed to have killed looks to be of a different ethnicity than Perristy, who is white.

I found Perristy exactly where you said he would be on Parr street, sitting on a bench with coffee. The only problem is that he was there with a dozen other people and there was no way to take him out "quietly".. I haven't been able to find him since.

And I wanted to know if you wanted to do a couple of hits in Free Roam on Xbox Live, assuming you play GTA IV on an Xbox 360.

EDIT: I also think this contract should be canceled. I just spent another 20+ minutes looking for the NPC and I can't find him at all. I think he's a very rare pedestrian model... not worth the effort..

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:36 PM

Wow ChrisAndy, really? Just because you have a hard time finding him this should be nullified? That's the whole point of these assassinations. It's challenging (although "challenging" is usually related to endurance)! Perhaps that one time you found him you should have maybe waited for an opportune time (if you didn't already)? A few assassins here are beginning to understand that finding a target doesn't mean you have to take them out immediately. Patience tends to pay off. Tell you what, a silent death doesn't necessarily rule out firearms. A sniper shot from a secret little hiding place does well enough for me (and that does NOT mean on the street corner a block away).

As for doing hits over XBL (I do have that and a 360), I have entertained the idea but have never been sure about how it would go down. I was thinking of a "manhunt" sort of system where I would be on one team with radar and blips off and a number of you would be on the other team with blips on at a certain range, and you all would have to track me and kill me. However, the amount of attention the idea would get is where I am hesitant. It would be fun to get at least three or four assassins, but having just one or two would be kind of a drag.

ChrisAndy
  • ChrisAndy

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Sep 22 2009, 14:36)
Wow ChrisAndy, really? Just because you have a hard time finding him this should be nullified? That's the whole point of these assassinations. It's challenging (although "challenging" is usually related to endurance)! Perhaps that one time you found him you should have maybe waited for an opportune time (if you didn't already)? A few assassins here are beginning to understand that finding a target doesn't mean you have to take them out immediately. Patience tends to pay off. Tell you what, a silent death doesn't necessarily rule out firearms. A sniper shot from a secret little hiding place does well enough for me (and that does NOT mean on the street corner a block away).

As for doing hits over XBL (I do have that and a 360), I have entertained the idea but have never been sure about how it would go down. I was thinking of a "manhunt" sort of system where I would be on one team with radar and blips off and a number of you would be on the other team with blips on at a certain range, and you all would have to track me and kill me. However, the amount of attention the idea would get is where I am hesitant. It would be fun to get at least three or four assassins, but having just one or two would be kind of a drag.

It's not challenging in an interesting way. It's too difficult because that NPC is just not generated often enough by the game... if it was, I would have found him after literally searching for hours. He showed up once... I attempted to be stealthy and left to find a better position to take him out from and then when I came back he was gone. I tried saving where I found him but I couldn't and I'm sure I've been back to that spot a million times. Still no dice.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 22 September 2009 - 06:10 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 22 September 2009 - 06:26 PM.

The final loose ends have been tied up. The President of Talio Pro Damno, George Halsborough and his entourage of world collaborators were the last group of men left who had not been killed or indicted. With the noose tightening around there necks, the 20 or so men arranged to flee the country on board Halsboroughs private 747. They were traveling in a convoy of two limos, and one armored Cognoscenti. As the convoy neared the airport to escape to a whole world of blowjobs and coke parties, I blocked off the road. Throwing three high explosive satchels onto Halsboroughs car, I detonated them moments after, just as his guards fired at me. In a huge ball of thunderous flame, the car erupted into shreds and fell to the ground. With my ears deafened and slightly ringing, I pulled my rocket launcher out and fired three shots, taking out the last two limos.

Men desperately scrambled to get out, but the rockets out ran them. The two motorcycle guards were blown sky high, they're carbonized, flaming corpses falling back to earth with a thump. I fired the final shot at the armored Contender guarding the convoy, blowing it onto its side, catching fire but not fully exploding. Switching to my marginally less powerful grenade launcher, I eliminated the corrupt police escorts (two in total), before spraying the final car of politicians and guards with bullets and explosives. If any survived the initial impact, explosions and fire, the injures sustained would kill the rest. I watched as the petrol swept across the ground, burning away the men responsible for the last years misery, in which so many of our men were lost. The decay, the cancerous core, had been destroyed.

I won't go into detail about my escape, however a huge cross-borough chase was involved, before I finally lost the massive police attention in Alderney. I followed this up with a quick hit on the two black gangsters hired by the TPD to finish me off, Dwayne Clairborne and Shane DeVance. Quick shots to the head destroyed the last two enemies who knew of my existence, and the fact I was alive after the Ligner and Shyster shootout. I drove away, and despite the chase that also ensued, I dumped the car near the Alderney State Penitentiary, before swimming to Algonquins quieter shores, leaving the police helicopters and search teams to find the sinking Sabre GT. As I emerged from the cold autumn waters, I felt reborn. Shivering from the cold, I walked up the gangway to stare upon the sight of my ultimate victory; the Statue of happiness, illuminated in the night by the huge searchlights. After all the death and struggle, I could close the book on this chapter of darkness that has befallen us.

Our fraternity once again rules, unchallenged.

As a little reward to myself and to all of my Brothers, I stole a Landstalker full of bearer bonds previously belonging to Georges deceased son Hank, who perished in the hit on the convoy. It amounted to a figure around the $50,000,000 mark. With this, I placed hits on every single member of the TPD who remain alive, their associates, their friends, they're business partners, they're dirty cops, they're bribed reporters, they're oversees contacts, they're puppet presidents and they're congressional allies. Despite the fact 80% of these people probably don't know who we are, I don't care. I'm also liquidating all my former contacts, regrettably anyone outside of this organization has probably helped sell me out to the TPD, so therefore I have also had them terminated.

With this colossal hit called, I doubt a single snake will escape our grasp. The whole organization, crippled as it is will now be dealt a perfect coup de grace. With the money spent on the hits used on the most professional sources I could find (unfortunately I couldn't risk posting them here; we don't need anymore paper trails) spent, i also spend much more on totally destroying all the companies, corporations and umbrella firms associated and owned by the TPD. I also had some shady US Military figures "field test" a new range of air fuel bombs on the TPD military base where I was imprisoned (Hells Fortress). I destroyed all the assets, stocks and shares remaining, regrettably playing a part in this recession (what can you do?)

All that remained was about $10,000,000. I gave myself $4 Mil for my troubles, and I've split the remainder between all our Brothers and even Sisters who've stood by my while I fought this menace. I hope you enjoy your presents.

Regards
Brother Zilcho.

P.S I think I'll take a little holiday. I'll be back to work soon, don't worry.

Observer X
  • Observer X

• Members

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:52 AM

Amazing storytelling, Zilcho.

Oddsock, an update for the front page may be due whenever you're next available, in keeping with Steve McNaughson's demise. Payment would be greatly appreciated too.

Many thanks. I'll be coming up with a new target soon for the folks of the AA to get their grubby mitts on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users