» «
Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
Grizzly20
  • Grizzly20

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:59 PM Edited by Grizzly20, 23 August 2009 - 09:04 PM.

Target: William Yill

Target Status: Deceased

The Hit: Now, being a new assassin, I don't have much. With the small amount of funds I have at my resources, I was able to scrape together enough to purchase a "Saturday Night Special" 32. Caliber pistol, an old hunting knife, and with the rest, I got my old Primo sprayed black. I gathered up all I would need, and layed it out on the bed in my Alderney apartment. A black leather jacket, which I've had since my days in the Military (which Military and what branch shall remain N/A), a pair of faded, ripped blue jeans, black boots, a synchronized wrist watch, a 32. Caliber "Saturday Night Special" pistol, and a hunting knife that fits easily into my boot. And with that, I got dressed in my attire, slipped the knife into my boot, and placed the 32. in the inside pocket of my jacket, and headed out. My first stop, The Exchange.

I pulled into The Exchange district, and parallel parked my Primo between a Huntley Sport SUV, and an Oracle sedan. I turned off the gas, slipped the keys into my jeans pocket, got out, and locked the doors. "Hmph, knowing this city, when I come back it'll be stolen, haha." I said to myself. I walked down the street, carefully observing each and every civilian. It was early morning, so there were hundreds on the street, making their morning commutes. I walked down an alley, and lit a cigarette. "God I really need to quit." I said. As I puffed, I thought to myself. "Wait a second, if it's morning, it's more likely that Mr. Yill is at his home in Westdyke." And with that, I threw my cig to the ground, stomped on it to put it out, and rushed back to my car. However, when I reached my Primo, all that was there was a pile of glass. I silently cursed to myself, then said, "I really should consider a career as a Psychic." I then proceeded to hail a cab, and a travel to Westdyke.

"Hey buddy, wake up, or I'm gonna let the meter keep runnin'." The cabby said. "Oh, sorry, I must of dosed off." With that, I payed the fare, got out, shut the door, and watched as the cab sped off. I walked up and down the sidewalks, up and down, up and down, searching and inspecting every civilian, and paying close attention to the ones wearing sunglasses. I passed a pizzeria, a Taylor, various hotdog stands, and a Laundromat. I decided to sit down on a bench, trying to blend in with the crowd, and then, I spotted him. William Yill, dressed complete in a grey suit, with stripped tie, sunglasses, and two bodyguards. I noted them, taking into consideration that they could pose a threat. I decided to shadow him, wait for a proper time to strike, such as in a concealed alley. To my advantage, after shadowing him for 10 or 15 minutes, he walked down a slim alley, along the side of a building. I realized this was the time to strike. It was perfect, it would take Law Enforcement a few minutes to reach us up here, and no civilians were in sight. So I quickly walked up, took out my knife, and thrust it into one of the bodyguards Jugular. Both William and the other bodyguard heard this. William turned around in fear, and the bodyguard turned William around him, acting as a human shield for him. He took out a Micro-SMG, and unleashed a whole magazine. I reacted quickly, and moments before he pulled the trigger, I used the body of the dead bodyguard as a human shield. A few bullets made their way through, and skinned my left leg, and right shoulder. I quickly took out my 32. and popped off 2 rounds, one missed, and the other hit the bodyguard, right through the heart. I threw down the dead bodyguard, and walked over the other one, and grabbed Mr. Yill by the neck. I decided I wouldn't make him suffer, so I pointed my pistol right between his eyes, and pulled the trigger. His blood and brains splattered onto the concrete, and onto me. I left the bodies there, and ran off. I decided I would take the bus, due to the fact that multiple residents of this area ride the buss, and I could easily blend in with them.

I arrived home, and plopped down on the bed, and quickly drifted asleep.....

-Grizzly

CONTRACT COMPLETE

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2009 - 01:13 AM

Good work Grizzly. Now that you're one of the Algonquin Assassins expect any transportation and firearm needs fully waived.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:09 AM

Oh my assassins, all gone once again. A sure cause of a frown on my face you can be sure, although at the moment I certainly have my own occupations.

I do hope business resumes a somewhat steady pace soon...they company is warming.

Keep in touch, my assassins.

RabidusUnus
  • RabidusUnus

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 August 2009 - 01:47 PM

Oh, why not, I have benn inactive far too long, and doing business with strangers, well, stranger strangers than you, has gotten tiresome, excpet a report in the near future.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:30 PM

NEW ASSIGNMENT

Target: Shamus Keloy
Description: (see picture below)
user posted image
Location: Broker/Dukes, often near the Burger Shot and Homebrew Cafe
Briefing: Shamus Keloy, despite being a blue collar worker, has always been known to be rich in friends and experiences. What wasn't known about him was his abusive behavior at home, often beating his wife in alcohol-induced rages. The most recent time this happened, his wife didn't survive the encounter. Although he managed to beat the rap using his good standing with the local population and a pretty solid alibi, his transgression clearly didn't pass by someone -- that someone being our client. The client wishes for his death to be in the open, and for the target to be told why a hit was placed on him.
PAYMENT: $1000

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:06 PM

Come on brothers, let's get some work done here! There are places to go and people to kill!

Grizzly20
  • Grizzly20

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2009 - 09:08 PM

Sorry my brothers, for not being around lately. Work and everything has really kept me busy, but I'm getting three days off soon. So, expect a debriefing or debriefings soon. smile.gif

-Grizzly

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2009 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (Grizzly20 @ Sep 10 2009, 16:08)
Sorry my brothers, for not being around lately. Work and everything has really kept me busy, but I'm getting three days off soon. So, expect a debriefing or debriefings soon. smile.gif

-Grizzly

That's what the last guy said. Two weeks ago.

samuellau93
  • samuellau93

Its only business...

• Members

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Sep 7 2009, 05:30)

The client wishes for his death to be in the open, and for the target to be told why a hit was placed on him.

I dont get it...

Yup, i need someone to kill because my part 1 of revision is over and now awaiting time for revision part 2...

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2009 - 06:15 AM

QUOTE (samuellau93 @ Sep 10 2009, 22:13)

The client wishes for his death to be in the open, and for the target to be told why a hit was placed on him.

I dont get it...

Yup, i need someone to kill because my part 1 of revision is over and now awaiting time for revision part 2...

Inform him as to why he is being killed. Why is he being killed? Because he killed his wife. Tell him that. Get it?

samuellau93
  • samuellau93

Its only business...

• Members

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:08 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Sep 11 2009, 14:15)
QUOTE (samuellau93 @ Sep 10 2009, 22:13)

I dont get it...

Inform him as to why he is being killed. Why is he being killed? Because he killed his wife. Tell him that. Get it?

yup... but its been 24 ingame hours and i still cant find Keloy

samuellau93
  • samuellau93

Its only business...

• Members

Posted 11 September 2009 - 08:45 AM

After 24 hours of hunting Beechwood City for Shamus Keloy... I gave up... so i decided to ride my sanchez to the FIA via Meadow Hills... I crashed during my trip. So I picked myself up and saw Shamus right in front of me.. I quickly hide for cover so as to make sure he doesnt see me.
user posted image

user posted image
I have a feeling that he knows someone is after him... he just dont know when and how.

I peeped my head as i plan my assassination but Shamus is good. He ran immediately he saw my head. So i had no choice... Shoot him now or let my 24 hours die in vain... I shot his Body as i had to tell him the reason for my assassination despite the fact that he might already know.
user posted image

After a while... he gave up and lied on the ground... Pleading terribly "Please... PLEASE!!! I know my mistake... I know i did wrong... I have never touched alcohol since my wife died due to my drunken rage... I was a good man for god's sake... its alcohol that ruined my family and i quit! PLEASE, just let me go!!!"

I told him " Sorry Shamus, i'd let you go but business is business... If i dont kill you now, someone else would and it might be even worse than what i am giving you today. Take it like a man"

*BAM*... he's on his way to wherever he wants to go now

user posted image

samuellau93
  • samuellau93

Its only business...

• Members

Posted 11 September 2009 - 12:21 PM

Liberty Roots - Blown up, Shut Down.
user posted image

Liberty Roots was being attacked at about 5am when citizens of LC at Schottler were startled by the Blazing fire in the small apartment room where the HQ of Liberty Roots is...No staff members were alive.

After a few months, LCPD managed to find a lead by the name of Ashton Goldberg.

When the LCPD managed to locate Ashton at a Superstar cafe in Lancaster. They didnt take chances and called in FIB and a couple of their officers.
user posted image

Inspector Waylon Abe Parker was there to question the suspect while the others just stood guard.
user posted image

After a few hours, A sudden Explosion occurred outside the Cafe. All the officers were dead.
user posted image

user posted image

From what was seen in the CCTV inside the cafe, Ashton Pulled out his SMG and attempted to kill Inspector Abe Parker but the inspector jumped out the window in time to rush to Boabo. Ashton ducked for cover and killed all FIBs in the Cafe.

Along the way to Boabo Police Station, Ashton hopped into the nearest car he could find and chased down Inspector Parker. He caught up with him at the Toll booth and shot him repeatedly thru the windshield. Insp. Parker Struggled out for safety but was hopeless as every bullet pierced thru his flesh and died shortly after. All other cops that followed behind were killed.
user posted image
user posted image

After what have recently happened. The LCPD had a deal with the Algonquin Assassins to take this guy out without him noticing. Make it quick, Stealthy and hit him hard. The LCPD will pay a total of $1500 for the death of this man.

Fact that i quit this 'Liberty Roots' is because i dont want to be a fricking one trick pony

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:42 PM

Haha, don't worry about that.

Exceptionally well-done work samuellau93. I appreciate your loyalty to the assignment by stopping Keloy to do as you were instructed. Expect a good sum flowing your way.

This Ashton Parker guy sounds like a real hardcore killer. If he can manage all that without being hit even once, I am amazed. Leads me to think he perhaps has some military background.

samuellau93
  • samuellau93

Its only business...

• Members

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Sep 11 2009, 22:42)
Haha, don't worry about that.

Exceptionally well-done work samuellau93. I appreciate your loyalty to the assignment by stopping Keloy to do as you were instructed. Expect a good sum flowing your way.

This Ashton Parker guy sounds like a real hardcore killer. If he can manage all that without being hit even once, I am amazed. Leads me to think he perhaps has some military background.

Bolded: a $1000 as promised?

Underlined: Well, He's just like Niko... a one man army

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:33 PM

Hahaha, all about the money with you is it?

Don't worry, you'll be receiving full payment. I'll be putting up some other targets very soon to stir up some activity, try not to be a hero and take them all out, yeah?

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:19 PM

Ok sorry to ask what you all think is a "dumb" question, but how the hell does this whole AA thing work? Is it online or just is single player? And the people you are mentioning...do they actually have names or are you giving them names and just finding where that certain character model is and kill him? Sorry to ruin your role playing thing, just trying to make sense of it.

samuellau93
  • samuellau93

Its only business...

• Members

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE ([email protected] @ Sep 12 2009, 05:19)
Ok sorry to ask what you all think is a "dumb" question, but how the hell does this whole AA thing work? Is it online or just is single player? And the people you are mentioning...do they actually have names or are you giving them names and just finding where that certain character model is and kill him? Sorry to ruin your role playing thing, just trying to make sense of it.

At the front page, theres an "Open Target Database" The Left column states which User started this Hit and the right column states Who are you supposed to assassinate.

So assuming you are supposed to kill lawyer... You either read the description of what the User said or you just look closely at a picture given. Then you hop into GTA IV Single player and hunt this lawyer down...

After finding him and killing him, You come back here and write a report of the assassination... photos are good too.

RabidusUnus
  • RabidusUnus

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:48 AM

I'm sorry my fellow assasins, I have been kept from my work. If i see a new contract ill do it.

'Twas grounded. :|

[email protected]
  • [email protected]

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 September 2009 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (samuellau93 @ Sep 12 2009, 00:37)
At the front page, theres an "Open Target Database" The Left column states which User started this Hit and the right column states Who are you supposed to assassinate.

So assuming you are supposed to kill lawyer... You either read the description of what the User said or you just look closely at a picture given. Then you hop into GTA IV Single player and hunt this lawyer down...

After finding him and killing him, You come back here and write a report of the assassination... photos are good too.

So are the same character models always in the same area? Or like how do you track them down?

samuellau93
  • samuellau93

Its only business...

• Members

Posted 12 September 2009 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE ([email protected] @ Sep 12 2009, 09:01)
QUOTE (samuellau93 @ Sep 12 2009, 00:37)

So are the same character models always in the same area? Or like how do you track them down?

Well the location of the hit will normally be given but theres no guarantee the target will be there. Thats when you have to do scavenging yourself.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2009 - 01:26 PM

samuellau93 did a great job of explaining the organization. I would listen to what he says.

To elaborate on locations of targets, we do that to prevent making it too easy. If someone is supposed to be in Hove Beach and someone finds that person (well, that character model/face) in Tudor, Alderney, that's unfair. Giving a location to search narrows things down and makes it a little more challenging.

Oh, and don't worry about ruining any roleplay aspect. When I created the Algonquin Assassins I made sure players could choose to be an assassin however they want, and that includes roleplaying or non-roleplaying. If you want you don't even have to buy into it and can just take targets like a regular player.

samuellau93
  • samuellau93

Its only business...

• Members

Posted 12 September 2009 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Sep 12 2009, 21:26)
Oh, and don't worry about ruining any roleplay aspect. When I created the Algonquin Assassins I made sure players could choose to be an assassin however they want, and that includes roleplaying or non-roleplaying. If you want you don't even have to buy into it and can just take targets like a regular player.

I wear a Grey coat, Blue shirt, Light-faded jeans from modo and some running sneakers for sneaking. And yet i am driving a Bullet-proof Infernus

(i call it my Batmobile but i hardly drive it... I'm afraid he gets away and i have to abandon my Freakin Batmobile that cost me a girlfriend each)

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2009 - 10:53 PM

(I'll take it you mean an in-game girlfriend tounge.gif )

samuellau93
  • samuellau93

Its only business...

• Members

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Sep 13 2009, 06:53)
(I'll take it you mean an in-game girlfriend tounge.gif )

of course it does

RabidusUnus
  • RabidusUnus

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 September 2009 - 07:55 PM

I am sorry my friends, but I cannot take contracts at this time, possible for a while. A drunk driver plowed into the side of my Infernus, somewhere in Alderney, from what I remember. I have 2 broken ribs and a broken right femur, as I write I am waiting on surgery to set the leg. Fortunately I was using an alias at the time of the accident, so my information and papers check out, no chance of the Assassins being discovered by authorities.

I may be able to take up some of the more official duties of the organization, such as weapons and transportation needs, some of my trusted friends can help with creating aliases for some of the members who fear they are close to being found out, by authorities, enemies, whoever it may be.

I wish to return to my business as soon as I am fully healed. Brother Oddsock, I would be happy to help with any of the aforementioned jobs.

Good luck, and happy hunting.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:02 PM

I'm still being hunted. The Talio Pro Damno came apart, but vengeance remains stronger than ever. I believe, according to Chambers, that the bounty hunters out there are going to get a $1,000,000 reward for killing me. The trail went cold after the destruction of the law offices in the huge shootout, but I think I still see traces of people following me. Not serious yet, but although they pose not threat to our organization, they do to me. My legs are still weak, but I;ve done away with my crutches and switched to a rather more stylish cane, with a retractable blade. Quite useful if the shadows around me decide to materialize. sly.gif

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:15 PM

I got an idea that will spice up your assassinations.

Once you kill your target, stay out of sight from cops and if they spot you give yourself a 1star wanted lvl with cheats, and then run away from them till you lose them. Then go into a clothing store and get new threads and retreat back to your safehouse.

If one things for certain about assassins they don't stick around like a sore thumb waiting to get fingerd in the ass.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:24 PM

Does anyone have any decent work? No offense but the Ashton case doesn't really add much a description as to what he looks like. I'd love this to be my return to active work but the briefing is scarce as to what he looks like. I want a low profile return, but I would love to pit my skills against this "one man army". So please, if you could elaborate I would be most pleased.

Jean Capel
  • Jean Capel

A Conversation Between Mad-Men

• Members

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:16 PM

Don't think you're the only one gunning for him friend, I've been looking forward to a return myself, and I have a personal stake in this, versus a purely financial one.

It's been awhile since I last encountered codename Anubis, A.K.A. "Ashton Goldberg", but if I recall correctly, he's the Caucasian/blond/male in the photographs listed in the dossier.

If not, I'd appreciate the most recent video/photos/CCTV Footage of him. I do not intend on failing, not this time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users