» «
Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
ytowntuneup
  • ytowntuneup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:51 AM Edited by ytowntuneup, 07 August 2009 - 03:58 AM.

QUOTE (RabidusUnus @ Aug 6 2009, 22:27)
It seems I am under surveillance.

Yesterday I found a bug in my hotel room. It didnt pick up anything, for I always scan every room I rent with a bug scanner. I carefully disabled it, and found a trademark.

After some, "persuasion", the man who made it told me who the client was.

Target:  Agent Jim Williamson FIB.

Description: Undercover, hangs around gun shops, and sometimes criminals. ( if you havent beaten the story)
White, dark, short hair, blue jeans and a leather jacket.

As of now I will continue carrying out contracts, but if I find I am still being watched, I will have to take care of some things.

Does he hang out in the gun stores in Alderney and Broker? I can't imagine a guy like him tooling around the gun store in Chinatown. And Oddsock, I am not a government employee, I just have connections with certain "alphabet" agencies that throw me a bone once in a while.

IShootYew
  • IShootYew

Lighthearted Loser

• Members

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:52 AM

Urk. Sorry I've been away guys. I'll start work on some of the contracts that haven't been finished when I get the chance.

RabidusUnus
  • RabidusUnus

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 August 2009 - 02:51 PM

ytown, he hangs around msot all of them, he's trying to bust as many as he can, and we all know why that would pose a threat to us.

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

Overseer of the Congregation

• Members

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:00 PM

Indeed that would be a problem -- one of the reasons you assassins do not HAVE to purchase your own weapons is because I keep an armory stocked up based on some heavy taxing of your proceeds. I buy these arms from all sorts of places, and small guys like these are good, reliable sources.

The GTA Guy, good work, but could you perhaps write a more detailed debrief? Something like that will not net you a lot of money -- it's rather plain. Give us the who/what/when/where/how/why at the very least.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:16 PM

ENDGAME: PART 3 OF 3
... And into the Fire.

My body shudders as another explosion rocks the ground. I try to move but I can’t, all I can do is try to phase out the intense pain in my head and the ringing in my ears. Blood is pouring all over me, I can feel the warm liquid as it paints my suit red. I try again to drag myself, but that’s when I realised I’m already moving. My eyelids flutter open rapidly, soaking in the sights of the flaming street outside of the law firm. Cars are blown to pieces and overturned, with bodies strewn freely along the pavement, streaks and streams of blood running into the debris clogged gutters. I look up slowly, my eyes flashing with the bursts of light from the flaming wrecks, and then I see my saviour. Its agent Chambers, he’s dragging me towards the door of Goldberg, Ligner and Shyster. Pulling me through the glass doors and inside the relative shelter of the interior, he slaps my face rapidly to bring me into full consciousness. I cough a little, but sit up slowly, ignoring best I can the agony all over my body as he speaks urgently.
“Listen to me. I think you’re friends aren’t happy about your decision to hand over all that paperwork. If you want to survive, and get that evidence safely out there, then stand the f*ck up, and start shooting. I’m officially deputising you, and don’t run off, you won’t be arrested for what you have do, I guarantee it!” He shouts over the gunfire outside, and thrusts an M4 Carbine into my hands, and lifts me up, dragging my limping figure to the doors and resting me behind cover.

“Back up is on the way, just point and shoot and try not to lose your head.” Chamber turns and grabs an MP5 from a nearby table and hurries to my side. I wipe the dried blood from my eyes and look around, my eyesight is still burry and I have some slight tunnel vision from the impact on the concrete, but I think it will subside. When I finally focus through the broken glass doors and look into the streets outside, I see just what is happening. In the road are about three or fours burning cars, the PMP and my Super GT are amongst them. I see that a large squad of military looking men is attacking the area, showering the entrance lobby with bullets and the occasional grenade. Chambers pops out of cover to deliver a devastating barrage of bullets into the head of a TPD trooper who was running up the steps while firing in our direction. I finally regain some composure and pop out myself, blasting the gun several times and injuring a few less weary TPD men outside, but a bullet ricochets off the ground and into my knee, which nearly knocks me into the firing line. As soon as I get myself back behind cover, Chambers slides me three fresh mags across the marble floor. I grab them and tuck them inside my soot and smoke stained, ripped jacket.

“Hold on buddy, just 5 more minutes and every patrol car in Algonquin will be here.” He shouts, just as an RPG fires from the ground and hits the building, colliding with the roof and sending out a resounding shockwave as the stone and metal supports are torn to pieces. Me and Chambers turn around and dive down the steps just before the sheets of debris shower the lobby and crush all the still remaining injured lawyers. I rest for a moment before I release unfortunately that two things are wrong; the lower, back entrance is still wide open, and I can hear a helicopter, but this chopper has no LCPD announcer. And that can only be a bad thing. My suspicions are quickly confirmed as an M60 machine gun tears through the glass panels all around us on the second floor. I stand and drag Chambers back behind the crumbling stairway, pulling his MP5 up too and thrusting it into his hands. I pull myself along just as men rappel down the outside of the building, shooting out the windows and swinging in, just next to my position. Luckily I had already reloaded and just as they landed safely on the floor, I fired the whole clip into the 6 or so TPD troopers, cutting through their army fatigues and tearing their bodies down, clearing the area before they even had a chance to fire on me. Whooping with joy, I am suddenly hit in the chest with several bullets from the choppers mounted M60, sending me flying off the balcony and landing hard on the final stairway, rolling down it as bullets follow me, cutting in my legs and left foot. Dragging myself away, I just take shelter behind the reception desk before the heli moves again, and 30 men burst through the front doors.
They aren’t cops.

Within seconds, the marble and wood lobby is reduced to total waste by the thousands of bullets, slicing through anything and everything. My bulletproof vest protects me but a few rounds brush my neck and arms. I am just about ready to surrender when the firing stops, by extra mags lie metres away and my gun is dry. I am about to stand and raise my hands when three objects fly over my head and land, clattering to a stop just at the TPD soldiers feet.

“What the fu-“he is stopped in his tracks when the object explodes with full force, followed my several more. They’re grenades! Chambers stand triumphant from the upper floor as the last of the men crawl away, most of them clawing a path through severed limbs and pools of still warm blood, towards the door. I mercilessly stand and shoot all of the survivors, even those missing either arms or legs. There is no time for games, i have to get moving and get out of here. I see Chambers re-appear momentarily after running into his office, he has brought my briefcase. Just as he turns to speak, three cars pull up outside and the heli hovers even with us, opening up with the gun again. We both jump away, but not before he shoves his last six grenades into my hand. I reload my weapon and blast at the doors to the street, being careful not to hit the panicking pedestrians. I am successful and tear down many of the enemies rushing towards us. They return fire, but our heated fire fight doesn’t last too long before I and my unlikely ally kill every last of the men, our experienced aim beating they’re simple firearms training. A bullet strikes my shoulder just as I finish off the final squad, but Chambers is able to help.

“Holy sh*t, you’re losing a lot of blood. An ambulance is on its way, but we’ve got to hurry. I think they should be arriving in about thirty seconds.” Just as he speaks, the M60 opens up again and tears his shoulder to bits, he falls back and rolls into cover, screaming profanities and exclamations of pain at the top of his voice. Just then, a truck collides through the wall and men step out, all brandishing weapons and shouting for us to surrender. I crawl slowly forward and take off my jacket, rapping a grenade inside it, pulling out the pin and through it. They back away but cautiously investigate. As four men lift it up, it explodes and blows them to pieces. I roll out and draw my M1911, blasting several of the stunned men in the head. They fall back and I grab my M4, crouching up and shooting more of them, through the gap in the wall. I see three Patriots pull up, but I fire at the drivers, sending them toppling and rolling out of control into the truck, their passengers immobile. As desperate as they try to escape, they don’t outrun my grenades, blowing the enemy vehicles into smithereens in a dazzling display of flames and smoke. The screams soon die down and I turn around, to shoot the last men running down at us from upstairs, they soon fall dead into the debris of the upper floor. Just as I think it’s all over, I hear a driver by occur, three cars swerve to the gates of the law firm and fire grenade launchers inside, blowing the supports of the building and nearly toppling it. I throw a grenade and fall down with my arms over my head, looking up slowly.

I can’t believe it! My well placed throw has landed the nade right in the drivers’ window! He struggles with it as he drives forward but it explodes and sends his car slamming into his partners, in a dance of death and destruction. They both lie in the road, burning up. The final car is riddled with my bullet in a spectacular display, spinning and rolling over several times before coming to rest on the pavement, smoking and flaming as its bloodied and dead inhabitants fall out, lifelessly slumping to rest. I collapse; glad in the knowledge I’m still alive. But wait! The chopper! Just as I crawl to the door, which is totally destroyed to try and escape, my knee is blow almost to pieces by the machine gun. I fall, immobilised, blood totally staining my previously white shirt. Resigned to defeat, I notice one last chance of life resting beside my empty gun. A final grenade. The last men arrive, holding Chambers hostage and carrying the briefcase.

“You’ve been defeated. Tell us the combination to the case and you and this mans death will be quick.” The commander speaks in an arrogant tone, little does he know what is about to happen. I slip the grenade out, pull the pin and utter my phrase of revenge.

“Defeat this, motherf*cker.” I throw the grenade as high up as I can, cooking it in my hands before I do so. It arcs up as his men watch it, circling towards the low flying helicopter! Just as the gunner prepares to shoot me dead, the grenade explodes against its rotors, blowing it apart and sending the falling helicopter into the streets in a huge fireball, exploding and sending cars flying around, a huge shockwave shatters the glass. I grab my M1911, slip in a fresh clip and sit up, firing several rounds into the last 7 men. They fall back, leaving only the commander left. He grabs a Deagle off his dead guards body, but Chambers kicks it out of his hands, slamming the briefcase into the back of his head. The Commander slides away, standing and drawing a switchblade and diving towards me. I jump up, firing two shots into his chest and kicking him hard in the balls. A satisfying crunch follows. I hear sirens in the distance just as I am cracked in the back of the skull by my enemy. I fall, blood seeping out from my ear. He’s smashed my head with a rock, and has stabbed me in the shoulder. He smiles sadistically as he twists the blade in. Chambers lies away, I think he’s been shot, but my ears did not register it after the explosions rocked my inner body. I know this is my end; he lifts the blade out of the wound as my eyes light up. After all the men I have killed, this is my end. Time to meet my maker.

NO. Not today. A split second before he slams the blade into my eye socket, my hand darts forward and grabs his dropped Deagle. Lifting it up in one, smooth movement, I see his face blank out with terror.

“Game over.” I fired three rounds into his hulking body, blowing him back. I fire the last, solitary round, through his brain, blasting his head apart and sending his grey matter splattering the reception desk. He falls back, dead. I drop down, my head spinning, body to weak to do anything but breathe. Chambers crawls over, holding the briefcase just as the sirens ground to a halt and I drop my gun.

“Don’t worry, you’re gonna be ok. You’re not gonna be prosecuted for anything, my friends will help you.” He smiles, but I slump down, my eye flickering. I lie motionless in a pool of blood, and I start to go in shock. Chambers raises me up, just as the paramedics and cops flood the disaster torn building, lifting me onto a stretcher.

“Hold on man, just hold on!” Chambers shouts out, but his voice fades away. All I can feel now is the blood and the cold, shivering pain. I’m in shock, slowing seeping away to my death.

“Damn, I’m losing him! Get him in the ambulance, come on!” That’s the last thing I hear, before my vision fades to black, and my hearing dies away, just registering the bump as I’m loading into the back of the meat wagon before all is lost, and my consciousness is destroyed. Is this how it all ends?

BonafideLovin
  • BonafideLovin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 August 2009 - 07:14 AM

Rabidus, does Agent Williamson wear his leather jacket open in the front, and if he does, do you happen to know what the shirt underneath looks like? I've seen a few possible targets, with blue jeans and leather jackets, but they are all wearing their jackets open in the front. I wouldn't like to cause any...unnecessary damages.

IShootYew
  • IShootYew

Lighthearted Loser

• Members

Posted 08 August 2009 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Aug 7 2009, 22:16)
... And into the Fire.

Snippity Snip Snip.

Truly insipiring. ***** - The Sunday Times.

That was great. You've inspired me to do a non-played writeup in the near future. It probably won't be as good, but heck.

Wow.... Just... wow.

ytowntuneup
  • ytowntuneup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 August 2009 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (BonafideLovin @ Aug 8 2009, 02:14)
Rabidus, does Agent Williamson wear his leather jacket open in the front, and if he does, do you happen to know what the shirt underneath looks like? I've seen a few possible targets, with blue jeans and leather jackets, but they are all wearing their jackets open in the front. I wouldn't like to cause any...unnecessary damages.

i've seen people with the description short, dark hair and white wearing those "racing" leather jackets. i have photo surveillance if you want.

RabidusUnus
  • RabidusUnus

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 August 2009 - 04:49 PM

ytown, all i know is leather jacket.

My god. Zilcho, you hda better write that you wake up in a hospital. YOU WILL NOT DIE.

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 10 August 2009 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (IShootYew @ Aug 8 2009, 11:00)
QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Aug 7 2009, 22:16)
... And into the Fire.

Snippity Snip Snip.

Truly insipiring. ***** - The Sunday Times.

That was great. You've inspired me to do a non-played writeup in the near future. It probably won't be as good, but heck.

Wow.... Just... wow.

As fun as that sounds I generally frown upon writing unrelated to actual hits themselves. For a brief amount of time so many people were posting their own stories and fiction regarding their characters that nobody was taking assignments and the entire thread was becoming sidetracked and, well, useless.

I'd really prefer that any write-ups relate SPECIFICALLY to hits being done.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 10 August 2009 - 06:47 PM

Don't worry Oddsock, only one final off topic story to be posted. Anyway, what did you think about the Endgame chapters?

jackass2009
  • jackass2009

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:54 PM Edited by jackass2009, 14 August 2009 - 09:28 PM.

QUOTE (ytowntuneup @ Aug 5 2009, 21:47)
[CHARACTER MODE= ON]Name's Jack Thomas. Marine Scout Sniper turned CIA assassin turned freelance troubleshooter with ties to the government. Basically I do my thing without interference in exchange for taking out people that are against the government. I was walking in Little Italy working on an op that had been giving me trouble lately. Two Italian immigrant con artists, one male, one female. I had the female in my sights, but overcast skies prevented the KEYHOLE assigned to the Kill Assessment from seeing the target. Mission Abort. I saw what I thought was the male half of the now duo, but upon further review, I ascertained that this individual wasn;t the guy I was going for. I was walking back to my Oracle when I saw another individual wanted for termination: Ian Jacobs. He was wearing a black suit with a three-button jacket, white shirt with blue tie and (sun)glasses.* This opportunity was too good to pass up, so I sent him to St. Peter. Pictures of him appear at the end of this After Action Report. After a date, I came back to Little Italy. After hours of staking out the area, I saw what must have been Franko Giolo. Because of the warning that he was armed and dangerous, I dispatched him with the Benelli M2 Tac  12-gauge that I was carrying in my car. Due to difficulties with the image processing at NSA, the Kill Assessment imagery will appear in the AM.
*Description said "glasses," but I inferred that to mean sunglasses as well. CHARACTER MODE= OFF]
I was finally able to give the picture of the possible Franko Giolo. Photobucket was being a b*tch last night.
user posted image
user posted image
Ian Jacobs?

Great job. That's Ian. Did I mention he sometimes wears glasses? Anyway I hope you got him before the 3 cop cars drove by. They were supposed to transport him to Francis International Airport so he could live in San Fierro, under Witness Protection.

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Aug 10 2009, 13:47)
Don't worry Oddsock, only one final off topic story to be posted. Anyway, what did you think about the Endgame chapters?

Certainly a good read, though a bit long-winded for someone focused on getting the point out of something like me. Will you be back to killing in the name of then?

RabidusUnus
  • RabidusUnus

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 August 2009 - 03:40 AM

Zilcho, i'm wating on him to wake up in a hospital or safehouse.

jackass2009
  • jackass2009

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:42 AM

This should be easy. There's a man we'll just call MW for now. He's a fat ****sucking piece of **** who needs to die. He's wronged the wrong people claiming he is a protector of the people. He is across an apartment block in Bohan. He changes his appearence a lot. All I can say for sure is he preaches by an ATM machine. He has shaved gray hair. By a man named Niko Bellic's safe house in Bohan. He is a white male.

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 13 August 2009 - 08:39 PM

jackass2009, PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ALL THOSE PHOTOS. It just stretches things unnecessarily.

If there's any updating to do I'll do it this evening, but after that I'll be busy for two days. You know, some away from the desk dealings...

jackass2009
  • jackass2009

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Aug 13 2009, 12:39)
jackass2009, PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ALL THOSE PHOTOS. It just stretches things unnecessarily.

If there's any updating to do I'll do it this evening, but after that I'll be busy for two days. You know, some away from the desk dealings...

Sorry. Didn't know. I'll edit.

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:11 AM

Thanks bucko. It happens from time to time and with big pictures or write-ups it can get very annoying to have to scroll double the length than necessary.

Though I'll be busy tomorrow and they day after, I hope perhaps some activity will surface around here?

CorDol95
  • CorDol95

Fanatic

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 02:39 PM

Can someone please tell me what this is about? mercie_blink.gif It looks really cool but alas I have no idea what to do!

RabidusUnus
  • RabidusUnus

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 04:36 PM

Just pick a target from the database in the first post, load up GTA4 and find and kill the target.

Once you've played it, post up what happened here.

CorDol95
  • CorDol95

Fanatic

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (RabidusUnus @ Aug 15 2009, 16:36)
Just pick a target from the database in the first post, load up GTA4 and find and kill the target.

Once you've played it, post up what happened here.

Thanks man! cookie.gif

CorDol95
  • CorDol95

Fanatic

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 05:17 PM

A few more questions.. Can anyone come up with an assassination job? and secondly how to we get paid for the jobs?
and how do we upload pics?

Thanks

RabidusUnus
  • RabidusUnus

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:04 PM

cordol ,i have a job for you. Uploading pics by getting the direct link and putting it in [img] [ /img] tags (without the space ofc).

We arent paid anythign for real, just say you get however much money.

Name: William Yill

Description: He has sensitive eyes so hes' never outside without his sunglasseses, he usually wears one of his suits when out, he has a black suit with gray tie, and a gray suit with a striped tie.

Location(s): The Exchange, outside of his home in Westdyke

Briefing: Crooked businessman, he's been buying off cops to ignore his drug ring, and his drug ring needs to stop. That's all you need to know for this

mission.

Reward: 500 for description, 1000 for well written escription, 5000 for pictures and 15000 for video footage.

My best wishes, assasins. and good hunting.

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 16 August 2009 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (CorDol95 @ Aug 15 2009, 12:17)
A few more questions.. Can anyone come up with an assassination job? and secondly how to we get paid for the jobs?
and how do we upload pics?

Thanks

Anyone, assassin or not, can place a contract. As for money, people can post whatever bounty they want, but in the end I decide how much they get. Their hits and payments received are recorded in a database that is currently offline because of its size -- I'm working on translating it from forum BBCode tables to an Excel spreadsheet.

RabidusUnus, it's good to see another assignment up for grabs but contracts are not allowed to be given to any one assassin or prospective assassin. Anyone can take any hit they please.

RabidusUnus
  • RabidusUnus

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 August 2009 - 01:51 PM

Well, then i assume it's for everyone then. smile.gif

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 17 August 2009 - 04:05 PM

AFTERMATH

The darkness of my inner subconscious gives way to a slow realization that I’m awakening. I flutter my eyes open rapidly, my vision dancing around the room. Eye sight is still blurry, so at the moment all I can see is white walls and the orange rays of dusk descending through the curtains across from me. I try to move, but my muscles lie weak, unmoving. I keep blinking, moistening my dry eyes and eventually allowing me to see fully my surroundings; a hospital bed, with two medium windows overlooking the skyline of Liberty City. I am alive.

Looking to my left I see the door is guarded by two men in FiB uniforms. I thought I’d never see the day that these men were sent to protect me. As I try to sit up, two nurses rush in and start checking the machines, while a doctor also comes in and looks straight at my weaken, crumbled form.

“Good God! He’s awake!” He shouts, and the two guards outside peek curiously in. I try to reply but my mouth is totally dry, so I only manage a grimace. The doctor helps me sit up and removes the drip that has been attached to my arm. I gesture I want a drink and he brings me a bottle of chilled water from a small fridge across from me, just as more footsteps echo in the corridor. It’s Agent Chambers, whose face lights up at the sight of not only the fact I’m alive, but that I’m strong enough to lift the bottle handed to me. He tells the nurses and the Doctor to leave, and shuts the door behind me. I finish gulping down the bottle and finally he speaks.

“Am I glad you’re alive! You’ve been out for a whole three days. Doctors said you were stable, but you had to have a blood transfusion and you underwent some serious surgery. It’s a miracle you can walk.” I lift up the bed covers slowly and observe the medical scars all up my leg, including the bullet holes from the battle at Ligner and Shyster. I drop the covers and sit back, speaking with a croaking voice.

“What about the TP-“Chambers cuts me off, picking up a small remote from the side of the bed and flicking on the TV, switching to Weasel News 24, already lit up with huge headlines. SECRETARY OF DEFENSE PART OF SECRET ORGANISATION. Images of men being arrested amid oceans of flash photography warm my heart.

“All their leaders have been arrested, killed by their own allies to try and cover their steps or have committed suicide. All thanks to you. Officially, you or your best known alias, died in the shootout at Ligner and Shyster. The whole place collapsed a pure miracle the building didn’t give way you know. There’s an Oracle waiting in the underground car park next door, as soon as you’re strong enough we’ll get you out of here under cover of darkness. They may be destroyed but the individuals want blood, I guarantee it. You can join the witness protection program if you want; but I assume that isn’t your style.”

“No.” A single word is all it took. Chambers frowned and looked down at his shoes, but I motioned to the door. “I want to leave now, take me back to Westdyke; I’ll give you the address in the car.” I stand slowly but collapse back into my bed, before I am placed on a stretcher. Covering me up to make me look like a fresh corpse, I am hastily wheeled through hall after hall of bustling doctors and shouting patients, some in pain and some already dead. As soon as we reach the elevator the cover on top of me is removed and I sit up slowly. I am surrounded by three FiB Agents disguised as interns. When the ping of the elevator sounds, I’m wheeled out and into the car park, before being carefully placed inside the Oracle. One of the agents smiles and speaks;

“Remember, you’re a dead man now.” He shuts the door as the car pulls away. I’m very tired so I soon dose off in the soft seats of the back, but I’m awoken just as we cross the West River, taking me safely to my Westdyke home. I limp outside and bid Chambers farewell, just as he asks me a final question.

“Would you ever, you know, consider living up your life, rather than risking it? You’ve been paid $2,500,000 for the files alone; if I were you I’d find a place in Hawaii and soak up sun.” I turn around, open by door and look back one last time.

“No Agent, I’ve got to work.” And with that, I close the door on my old life.

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

• Members

Posted 17 August 2009 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (RabidusUnus @ Aug 17 2009, 08:51)
Well, then i assume it's for everyone then. smile.gif

I hope you understand. I created that measure so no group of people could continually build each other up with contracts nobody but them could take. It's the same reason I decide who gets how much for each hit.

That was intense El Zilcho. Are you sure such a wealthy man like yourself wants to continue a career in this?

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Aug 17 2009, 18:06)
That was intense El Zilcho. Are you sure such a wealthy man like yourself wants to continue a career in this?

Yes, I am sure. My very first kill was solely to settle a score; but I was 15 and that was a long time ago. Right now; this organization has been all that has kept me alive. I have brought trouble to it, and have attracted negative attention in the past but its stability has remained all the while when my contacts sold me out. People I had history with didn't think twice of giving me up for my enemies, but the anonymous faces of our fraternity refused lucrative offers for my location. This has been the cornerstone of my wealth; I owe my survival on countless occasions to this very group of like minded individuals. It would be my honor to continue my work here; for as long as I can.

Plobo
  • Plobo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:29 AM

More job for you, assassins.
I think I'm getting paranoid, but this is for sure. There is a guy, always watching me. I never met him before and I don't know his name. It is about four days, maybe more, since I spotted him first. He never come to me, never say to me anything. Just watching me.
I have his photo, so...
user posted image
I'm sure this will help. He has a camera, he's wearing glasses and looks like standard tourist. I was able to take a photo of him when I was in Burger Shot, Star Junction. I did a little mess on the streets, so he must leave me. He hailed for a taxi and drove away. I got into my patriot and started following him. He was stopping on normal places, sightseeing. He don't have a car, so he's using cabs, trains or just walking on foot.
After some time he was talking with another guy in the projects in North Holland ( http://snapmap.wikig...le=&set=394,156 )
user posted image
But when I want to get rid of them, they ran away.
Last night, there was a taxi again. I'm pretty sure that they or he was there.
I want you to help me. You don't have to kill them, just beat them up a little, so they will get that idea NOT to mess with me again. They are watching only me, so they will not pay any attention to you. They could be everywhere, in taxi, in metro station, in Middle Park, and maybe in the projects where they had their meeting.
Bring me a photo of them. You have to get rid of both of them, but you should not meet them together.
I will pay 1000$ if you will beat them, and only 750$ if you will kill them.
Good hunting, assassins.

Grizzly20
  • Grizzly20

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2009 - 09:23 PM

Greetings, I am very interested in this organization. I find it best to not include names, for obvious reasons. Now, I would like to sign up, so to speak. I know that I must preform the initiation to do so, so, I will choose Rabidus' initiation assignment. Expect me to report back on whether I succeeded or not.

-Grizzly

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users