Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
Jean Capel
  • Jean Capel

A Conversation Between Mad-Men

• Members

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:39 AM

Heh, I meant no offense oddsock, simply jest.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:14 PM

Success! I have retrieved the final piece of information regarding the TPDs influence. I will release it on Weasel News, CNT Live Tonight, The Liberty Tree, We Blog About Sh*te and LC Informer. The news and the evidence will be more than enough to topple the organization and being the TPDs enemies falling around them. I estimate 90% of the leaders of the TPD will be dead, dying, captured and imprisoned within two months. The evidence was linked to the Russian Mob, so I managed to get it from the Perestroika office, just before I burned the office down, covering my steps. I have only hours before a secret rendezvous with the informant whose ties with several media networks and federal agents will help the information spread very quickly.

Talio Pro Damno have contacted me one more time over the last week; they wanted me to hit Father Oddsock and the other prominent assassins in exchange for immunity. I "figuratively" spat in there faces. So I guess my life will be at great risk; they know I retrieved the files from Perestroika so my time is limited. Good luck Brothers.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2009 - 03:42 PM

Although a relieving display of loyalty among soldiers of fortune, I secretly wish it could have been shown through a less threatening situation, if you know what I mean. I yearn for the fall of the TPD as well, they have been a bully and thorn in the side of this organization for too long.

Let me see what I can do about putting some new contracts up...tap into my sources a little.

RabidusUnus
  • RabidusUnus

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:37 PM

If it is work that you need, it is work that i have.

Ivan Lakhizniov

Target Description: average hieght. always wears a brown overcoat when outside. Dark hair.

Facts: I have learned from sources his car breaks down a lot, when it is working he usually drives it to Peristoika theater, or jerkhov's bar. (Damn GTA puns, making me sound less serious)

What he did: well, it isnt what he did it's about sending a message. You see he is a member of a notorious gang from Alderney, and he's trying to muscler in on my associate's business on other islands.

You know what do to, brothers.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:40 PM

ENDGAME: PART 1 OF 3
An Unorthodox Meeting

During a huge, heavy rain storm that afflicted the previously sunny Liberty City, I hitched a ride in a yellow cab to Helitours, where my informant had left a specified helicopter to take to the secret rendezvous. Running at full speed to avoid being soaked form head to foot, I reached the chopper and stepped inside, the warmth of its shelter was immediate. Sitting back I opened up the attache case and found the location. "Alderney Globe Oil Building". I whirred up the rotors and took off, as I listened to the hum of the engine and the patter of the heavy rain on the glass. Soon enough the peace was disturbed when I flicked on the in-flight radio, immediately the so distinct sounds of LRR filled the cockpit. I was ready to roll.

I soared high over the majestic south Algonquin skyline, soaking in the sights of the city before leaving my favorite borough for the sister city of Alderney. Just as I neared the tall peaks of Alderney City, my phone rang. It was the informant, not doubt calling through some encrypted link. I halted the chopper to a hover and answer. The voice on the other end was garbled, and electronically altered.

"I'm waiting for you. Land the chopper and come over to the roof ventilation boxes. We have to make this quick; don't be late." The line went dead before I could respond, and I tossed the iFruit 3G onto the side seat of the chopper, focusing again on my destination. My mind filled with happiness at the impending victory. Soon enough, the TPD would be obliterated, once and for all. My mind rapidly returned to real life as I pulled the heli into land. Gently tapping the controls I rested the landing gear onto the roof and stepped out into the viscous storm, as the wind and rain battered me. Grabbing my large black briefcase full of evidence, I lugged it out and ran over to the ventilation boxes, where the informant stood, sheltering under the metal. He was hooded, obscuring his features in shadow. Even if I wanted to see who he was, I couldn't. The rain was blinding me, and forced him to shout over the din of the wind.

"Give me the case, quickly." I handed him it, and he looked through it quickly, and nodded happily. "This is great, thank you very much for all your help. We'll nail these pricks by tomorrow, you've got my guarantee." He briskly shook my hand, and I shook back.

"The pleasures all mine." I replied, before he moved to the side of the roof.

"My choppers coming to pick me up, you an leave now if you want. Thanks again." I nodded and started to move for my heli, but just as I stepped back, another helicopter appeared. The N.O.O.S.E kind, one I knew all too well. The informant saw it and shouted out to the pilot.

"Bring her in closer." As soon as the words had left his mouth, his whole figure was torn to shreds by automatic machine gun fire. He fell back, blood seeping out of every whole, and dropped the brief case. It was a trap, we had both been set up. And just then, several more helicopters brought them selves up to our level, all firing at me, still in the open, exposed to the biting wind and the searing bullets. Police radio bulletins went up, I was a wanted man. Rushing away from the strafing gun fire, I ducked and grabbed the briefcase before sliding behind the helicopter and diving in, pulling out the RPG I had stashed since my last encounter wit the TPD. As soon as I did so, bullets form all angles blasted the glass on the heli to pieces, exposing me again. I wasted no time, diving out and firing the first shot, which spiraled out and slammed head on into the first chopper, blowing it into smithereens, all before me eyes.

One down, three to go.

As the smoking carapace of the destroyed vehicle plummeted below, I was struck in the kneecap with a round. I collapsed but dragged myself away, raising myself on my one intact knee and firing again. This shot struck the rotors, sending the next helicopter smoking and tumbling away, moments before it collided with the traffic and concrete below. A thunderous explosion resounded before the next two choppers moved back, not wanting to meet the same fates as those before. They instead allowed their gunners the morbid pleasure of sniping at me, and firing their own RPGs in my direction. Spotting the smoke trail, I jumped away, just avoided the rocket as it swooshed over my head and impacted at the other end of the building, blowing a huge hole in the concrete wall and sending chunks of rock falling away.

I fired my final rocket but missed, it did explode and heavily damage my penultimate attacker, but he remained airborne, albeit in a less stable position. I ran back to my own vehicle of escape and fished out my assault rifle, aiming it and firing the rounds into the cockpit, climbing onto a ventilation box for a better shot at the pilot. Spotting me they fired and retreated, out of my line of sight, but I was able to riddle a gunner with bullets, sending his still living body plummeting down to meet his dead colleagues. Running back to the chopper, I noticed something. I had some rockets left! Two, which I released where tucked beneath the seats in case I was ever in need. Grabbing them, I loaded one just in time to take out the undamaged chopper, sending its flaming hull just inches from my head, and colliding with the antennae only feet away form me, and exploding in a huge fireball of brilliance, before toppling the metal. I dove back and just avoided a crushing death.

Regaining my breath, I was hit in the chest with several round from the last suruving chopper. luckily, my bulletproof vest took all the damage, but one round pierced my shoulder and sent me falling back, nearly off the edge of the roof! But I stood strong and loaded the final rocket. I hit the rear of the heli, blowing it in half and sending its crew falling and screaming, bouncing off an adjacent building and slamming into the warehouse below, exploding again in a huge fireball. Limping to my heli, I jumped in and took off, only then noticing the extend of the damage. I had been hit three times in my shoulder, once in the left knee and a third in abdomen. I would have to pay DeMarco another visit, but first I had to escape with my life, and the evidence my informant had died to protect. Rising up into the stormy clouds, I turned and sped away form Alderney, leaving the burning rooftop and my TPD pursuers far behind. No doubt the police were bribed to attack me, but that didn't matter now. Next time, I'll take the information to Weasel News, myself.

That is, if I can survive long enough.

The GTA Guy
  • The GTA Guy

The Frisker

• Members

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:59 PM Edited by The GTA Guy, 01 August 2009 - 09:21 PM.

QUOTE (Scribblemaster @ Jul 14 2009, 17:15)
QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Jul 14 2009, 15:02)
Was GTAForums down for a few days for anyone else?

Yeah, I heard that they were changing servers or something like that, due to the "rising traffic" on the site. If so, I thought they would have given us all some warning, instead of just shutting the whole site down for a few days out of the blue!

NEW TARGET(S)
Location: Liberty Sanitation Department (Lower East Algonquin)
Targets: All LSD Staff and Vehicles

The LSD have been transporting drugs, diamonds, and other precious stones around and out of the city for a man called Graham Neil, who I will talk more about in a later post. He pays all LSD staff obscene amounts of money to transport his "goods", and now, we're gonna hit him where it hurts.

Method: Hijack a bus from Star Junction, and plant a car bomb underneath it. Drive it down to the LSD HQ, park it in a place where maximum destruction will occur, get to a safe spot... And detonate. Pick off any surviving staff with a sniper rifle, or any other weapon that you see fit. A grenade under any remaining trucks should finish the job.

Payment: $75 per truck, $50 per staff member.
If possible, photos of the carnage, please!!! Happy hunting

I'll take care of it.

Edit. Done, there were no workers though, but I destroyed the trucks.
user posted image
user posted image
Pretty bad quality, but hopefully you see that I destroyed them. With a bus.

RabidusUnus
  • RabidusUnus

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 August 2009 - 10:17 PM

Holy sh*t brother Zilcho. You and Shanks going on these escapades, amazing what you cna do, for myslef, ill stick with normal contracts until something big comes up.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:46 PM

More off-assignment debriefings I see...I hope they don't get out of hand again.

Everybody stop doing what you're doing and focus on me -- what do you suppose happened this month and day in 1990?

RabidusUnus
  • RabidusUnus

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 August 2009 - 02:35 PM

Invasion of kuwait?

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (RabidusUnus @ Aug 2 2009, 09:35)
Invasion of kuwait?

Yes, which makes my birthday the most badass one ever. I was born on the exact day, how cool is that?

Go forth and prosper my assassins. I promise I will update the database soon...within the next day if not tonight!

Jean Capel
  • Jean Capel

• Members

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:57 PM

Oh, happy birthday OddusSockius, Squee!

Looks like I'll have some more lives to experiment with ending. I've recently discovered a particularly cruel, although sometimes ineffective method, of killing your victims...

(Get them injured enough to have an ambulance called but not die, wait for them to go into the ambulance, steal it, then go to the highway in bohan or alderny with the hole in the side of it, and stop when the back doors are hovering over the edge.)

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (Jean Capel @ Aug 2 2009, 15:57)
Oh, happy birthday OddusSockius, Squee!

Looks like I'll have some more lives to experiment with ending. I've recently discovered a particularly cruel, although sometimes ineffective method, of killing your victims...

(Get them injured enough to have an ambulance called but not die, wait for them to go into the ambulance, steal it, then go to the highway in bohan or alderny with the hole in the side of it, and stop when the back doors are hovering over the edge.)

They say necessity is the mother of invention, but often I think there's far more to it than that, heheheh...

Jean Capel
  • Jean Capel

• Members

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:24 PM

Agreed. I thought it was a very fitting death, considering the dead-ee was the same damned Taxi Driver who ALWAYS was late, and drove worse then the drivers I met in Italy.

Oh well, I'll just have to take my anger out on some new victims, as the current data-base's targets seem to be in hiding.

jackass2009
  • jackass2009

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:43 AM Edited by jackass2009, 03 August 2009 - 04:46 AM.

NEW CONTRACT: Ian Jacobs

DESCRIPTION: Will's brother, the actual mole in my organization. He was a good guy for a while, then something went wrong. When his mother was shot dead, he snapped.
He is a white male. He wears a black button-up suit with a blue tie. Black slacks. Black oxfords. White button up shirt under the jacket. Glasses.

PROOF: You need a picture of him dead. For some help he can be found on craplist.net. Although he wears a pink tie on craplist. He'll be asking for someone to swap lifes with him for a while.

REWARD: A free life time supply of Pisswasser and Heinekens. Good hunting!

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:29 PM

ENDGAME: PART 2 OF 3
Out of the Frying Pan...

It seems my escapades have indeed followed me. I thought that the trail went cold when I dumped the helitours Maverick into the West River, but I was obviously mistaken. The TPD responded in full force, knowing full well I would not be working with them. They burned down all of my safe houses, excluding my secret mansion in Westdyke, which was well defended by the local Mafioso who did not appreciate any mysterious government looking trespassers attempting to torch the area. I was grateful that DeMarco not only saved my life after my injuries but also had my home defended. Unfortunately, I was unable to stick around long to recuperate; my briefcase of evidence had to be dropped off, and soon. But how? As soon as I show myself, I would probably be shot on site. I contemplated calling up my contacts, but then I recalled most had been killed or tortured for information on my whereabouts. Only the anonymity of our fraternity of death had spared you from the hassle of evading my pursuers; for that I am thankful.

So, I decided to sneak out in the dead of night, driving my stashed Super GT (hidden purely for a rainy day, you understand) to whisk me from Alderney and hopefully lose any followers. During my rabid night time driving, a harrowing truth dawned on me. Even when the TPD were incarcerated, it would be safe to assume they would still want revenge. I would probably have several hits on placed on me, to be carried out by various different hitmen so that I would stand no chance of surviving. As sad as it may sound, I'm contemplating faking my own death. And making a fresh start, away from all this. Plastic surgery? Maybe. But to cut all my links with this business? With Algonquin Assassins? I don't know if I could do that. But if it came down to my life (as it has with so many of our former Brothers) then perhaps that sacrifice will have to be made, in order to avoid an alternative all the more drastic.

My Super GT screeches to a halt as I glance at my watch. 05:23 AM. I'm very early, considering that Goldberg, Ligner and Shyster doesn't open until 6:00 AM. But I take my chance to dose off in the car, soaking up as much sleep as possible before my alarm shrilly wakes me up as the doors to the law offices open. It's show time. I walk in slightly nervously, I've perpetrated many acts of murder in these law offices than in any other place, but my allies in the Corporation have managed to keep the law off my back for quite some time now. Shame, now that I stand at the very gates of victory, that they are not able to stand beside me. Mr Palmer was killed by the TPD in a car bombing just days ago, and with him soon the Corporation crumbled and shut up shop. I am, truly now, on my own. The receptionist leads my through into the office of Mr Ligner, where she shuts the door behind me. Walking further in, a man steps forward. It isn't Ligner, but Agent Dwight Chambers, from the FiB. Do not despair Brothers, he is unaware of our fraternity. But he is the person who will be leaking the files to the media and to his colleagues, an action that shows he is to be trusted in this matter.

"So uh, you're Mr -" He starts, but I sharply cut him off.

"Please, no names. Agent, I believe we're here for one reason and one reason alone, correct?" He nods slowly and sits down, pouring himself a glass of cognac and sipping it slowly while he looks at me, mainly at the briefcase I'm holding. Pointing towards it in between sips, he speaks out;

"Is that it?"

"Yes." I reply, placing it on the desk and opening it with a satisfying click. My body fills up with euphoria, maybe this is it! Perhaps the TPD are really coming to an end. I slide it round so he can view the contents of the case, and he quickly sifts through them, browsing the sheets and sheet of paper detailing locations, people, dates, orders, plans, evidence of several acts of terror and overseas dictators being financed by the secret organization. He drinks and nods with glee as he reads it. He finally sifts through the photographs, and some tapes and pen drives, full of other evidence he'll no doubt use to his advantage. I stand up and move to leave, but he calls out;

"If you ever need some scumbag enemy of your to go down, you know where I am." I turn my head slightly back to glance at him, and give him the reply he wasn't expecting.

"I don't think so. Have a nice day." I step outside of the office and walk down the marble floored hallway and out of the offices, towards my car. God, the feeling of relief and victory washes right over me. Talio Pro Damno would be all over Weasel News within 24 hours! I had made it! I had won.

Those were the last thought going around me head as the black PMP parked next to my Super GT, just yards away, exploded in a ball of flames, engulfing me and flinging my across the street, slamming me against the concrete wall of the law office harder than any impact I'd ever felt in my life before. I felt a crack; it was my skull. Slumping down, I blacked out as the flames started to curl around me...

RabidusUnus
  • RabidusUnus

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:56 PM

Oh god. Why? Is the downfall of the TPD really worth your life? Others' lives? Possibly the whole organisation? DO YOU REALLY NEED THIS ENOUGH?

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:56 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 03 August 2009 - 06:01 PM.

QUOTE (RabidusUnus @ Aug 3 2009, 16:56)
Oh god. Why? Is the downfall of the TPD really worth your life? Others' lives? Possibly the whole organisation? DO YOU REALLY NEED THIS ENOUGH?

Part 3 is still to come... cool.gif

RabidusUnus
  • RabidusUnus

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:15 PM

Zilch. Get to writing, i cant wait.

biggrin.gif

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:46 PM

You all get to killing!

The Open Targets Database exists for a reason you know!

RabidusUnus
  • RabidusUnus

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:37 PM

Willamina Gallow is dead.

Cause of death: Internal bleeding caused by blunt force trauma.

Debriefing: I was driving around in my black Huntley Sport SUV, the first car i had legally bought since joining the Assasins, when i sawe her standing outside of her smoking Rebla, taking the oportunity, i swerved to the right, catching her with the right side of my car's grill, i left her there to die adn sped off.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:40 PM

Well, that debrief is...efficient. Let me update your file and account ASAP. It's about time Willamina Gallow got taken off the list.

ytowntuneup
  • ytowntuneup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:24 PM Edited by ytowntuneup, 05 August 2009 - 11:56 PM.

The contract with the three Italian immigrants. Does the only male alive wear a white shirt underneath the dinner jacket? Also, have seen a redheaded girl around that area. Beige top, blue jeans, boots. Sometimes she wears sunglasses. Could Giorgietta have changed her appearance after the death of Livietto?

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:52 PM

What a page stretch!

Change that pic to a link, or make it smaller lol.

ytowntuneup
  • ytowntuneup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:58 PM Edited by ytowntuneup, 06 August 2009 - 12:19 AM.

QUOTE (Piperka @ Aug 5 2009, 18:52)
What a page stretch!

Change that pic to a link, or make it smaller lol.

sorry. i removed it because i killed a dead guy. i will edit future Kill Assessment images for size before posting.
I had Giorgietta, but because of overcast conditions over the area, BDA imagery (ie the image didn't save on my camera memory card) could not be completed. Therefore, Giorgietta must be considered alive and well.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (ytowntuneup @ Aug 5 2009, 18:24)
The contract with the three Italian immigrants. Does the only male alive wear a white shirt underneath the dinner jacket? Also, have seen a redheaded girl around that area. Beige top, blue jeans, boots. Sometimes she wears sunglasses. Could Giorgietta have changed her appearance after the death of Livietto?

The answer to these questions on target detail lies with the target designator IShootYew. Assume that the female has the same appearance as described. As for the male, I allow you to take out a target which matches the description to the point where you are sure of his identity. I can bend some rules a little bit.

ytowntuneup
  • ytowntuneup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2009 - 05:47 AM Edited by ytowntuneup, 06 August 2009 - 03:07 PM.

[CHARACTER MODE= ON]Name's Jack Thomas. Marine Scout Sniper turned CIA assassin turned freelance troubleshooter with ties to the government. Basically I do my thing without interference in exchange for taking out people that are against the government. I was walking in Little Italy working on an op that had been giving me trouble lately. Two Italian immigrant con artists, one male, one female. I had the female in my sights, but overcast skies prevented the KEYHOLE assigned to the Kill Assessment from seeing the target. Mission Abort. I saw what I thought was the male half of the now duo, but upon further review, I ascertained that this individual wasn;t the guy I was going for. I was walking back to my Oracle when I saw another individual wanted for termination: Ian Jacobs. He was wearing a black suit with a three-button jacket, white shirt with blue tie and (sun)glasses.* This opportunity was too good to pass up, so I sent him to St. Peter. Pictures of him appear at the end of this After Action Report. After a date, I came back to Little Italy. After hours of staking out the area, I saw what must have been Franko Giolo. Because of the warning that he was armed and dangerous, I dispatched him with the Benelli M2 Tac 12-gauge that I was carrying in my car. Due to difficulties with the image processing at NSA, the Kill Assessment imagery will appear in the AM.
*Description said "glasses," but I inferred that to mean sunglasses as well. CHARACTER MODE= OFF]
I was finally able to give the picture of the possible Franko Giolo. Photobucket was being a b*tch last night.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Ian Jacobs?

user posted image
Franko Giolo?

The GTA Guy
  • The GTA Guy

The Frisker

• Members

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:33 AM Edited by The GTA Guy, 08 August 2009 - 04:07 PM.

QUOTE (grand theft awesome @ Nov 16 2008, 20:17)
Thank You For Finishing Up sammyman88, Now We Can Do Some Killing sly.gif

NEW TARGET
Name: Alex Smith.
Description: White, Brown Hair, Wears A Blue Suit And Drives A Contender.
Backstory: He Runs The Manufacturing Company And Had Quite A Few People That He Was In Dept With, They Had Helped Him Start Up The Manufacturing For The Contenders, But Being The Greedy Person He Is, Instead Of Paying Them Back, He Bought Himself A Large House In Alderney, Auto Erotica, A Contender, And Some Expensive Clothing, And When They Told Him He Was Going To Pay , He Had Them Silenced, Time To Repay The Favour??? I Think So...

GT-AW

Problem solved

Here's a proof:

http://img36.imagesh...383/kuva008.jpg

He was very hard to find, I searched the whole night him around The Exhange, and when I finally found him, I set my camera to ready, took out my gun and shot him in the head. I don't know why, but he wasn't driving around with his Contender, he was on foot. When I shot him, LCPD came after me, but I managed to lose them by going to a dark alley.

ytowntuneup
  • ytowntuneup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:33 PM

Finally, Giorgietta is dead. I was on Feldspar, between Denver and Brown when I saw her. I parked my car and continued tailing on foot. I crossed the Brown/Feldspar intersection and stood in front of her. I saw the headphones and the sunglasses that confirmed her identity. I pulled out my Springfield 1911 TRP and fired. Cause of death: .45 cal cerebral hemorrhage
user posted image
user posted image
sunglasses and headphones, blown off at bullet impact.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:01 AM

Good work guys, ytowntuneup, good to have your services around. I'm surprised a bigshot such as yourself working for the government would care to entertain the idea of working under this organization.

RabidusUnus
  • RabidusUnus

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:27 AM

It seems I am under surveillance.

Yesterday I found a bug in my hotel room. It didnt pick up anything, for I always scan every room I rent with a bug scanner. I carefully disabled it, and found a trademark.

After some, "persuasion", the man who made it told me who the client was.

Target: Agent Jim Williamson FIB.

Description: Undercover, hangs around gun shops, and sometimes criminals. ( if you havent beaten the story)
White, dark, short hair, blue jeans and a leather jacket.

As of now I will continue carrying out contracts, but if I find I am still being watched, I will have to take care of some things.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users