Photo

LOL, OMG. Wow.

16 replies to this topic
SaintJimmy
  • SaintJimmy

On a drug called Martin Sheen

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:45 AM

Just another small notice about some of the detail in this game, and i havent seen anyone on these forums say anything about it.
I was playing with a friend in Free Roam earlier and walked along the footpath, a passing police car drove past and the police officer on the passenger side threw a can out his window. littering, in other words.
I thought it was pretty sweet tounge.gif Anyone else seen it happen?

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:54 AM

I haven't, but since we ALL know Little Jacob discards things while he rides shotgun, it's easy enough to replicate.

I brought up cops seen stopping peds for various violations.
I was on foot when I saw the Feltzer 'Cedes stopped with hood open, smoking. Did the GTA thing and ti wouldn't turn over! The ped was a Jamaican who was hoping mad, pullig me from the car and 'beating me up'!

Out of nowhere some ped passerbys join in, likely some gang connection. I made several attempts to start the car. It is rather fun interacting with the World when it get's more unusual. In most cases the AI is too tamed down from the SA crazyness

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:58 AM

Yeah I see this alot. Actually, if you hang out with Little Jacob, you'll occasionally see him throw stuff out of the window.

frip51
  • frip51

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE (SaintJimmy @ Jun 23 2008, 12:45)
Just another small notice about some of the detail in this game, and i havent seen anyone on these forums say anything about it.
I was playing with a friend in Free Roam earlier and walked along the footpath, a passing police car drove past and the police officer on the passenger side threw a can out his window. littering, in other words.

Yey!
When I see peds littering I usually pick up the junk to throw it back at them. Of course, I did so when I saw the pigs dropping a paper cup - which instantly gave me a wanted level. Arseho|es. rolleyes.gif

scarface910
  • scarface910

I don't want a f*cking title

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:19 AM

Cops littering? They should arrest themselves.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:27 AM

Speaking of arrests, and wanted levels. I was in typical GTA mode racing my stolen car down the street. At an intersection near the Ron station in Broker, I hit a cop car making a turn. This was at high-impact speed!

The car up and flipped over. Of course, no explosions or fire result, but both cops got out and walked to the far curb.
There they took off after two peds who were apparently bad folk.
I proceeded to ram the cop car again and knocked it right-side up. Then I took it, no cop even bothered with MY crime.

N I C E! biggrin.gif

PMan74
  • PMan74

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:37 AM

I just hit a car near a Ron station. I only bumped it but the other car rolled into the gas station and it promptly blew up the whole station.

SaintJimmy
  • SaintJimmy

On a drug called Martin Sheen

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:56 AM

i guess its all these little things that make the game so good in the end.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (PMan74 @ Jun 23 2008, 11:37)
I just hit a car near a Ron station. I only bumped it but the other car rolled into the gas station and it promptly blew up the whole station.

The gas stations blow up on their own, without you causing them, that's due to the peds being the ones who need to refill their cars with petrol.
Sam mentioned he posed the idea again of having the player fill the car with fuel. People of better mind at Rockstar told him to hit the brakes with the brainstorming, in a way, it works better to have the peds fill up, as then it explains having the cars running all the time, ...except for those few broken down heaps. I love the game's rust buckets, unlike mine in real life ...RUST SUX!!!

frip51
  • frip51

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Jun 23 2008, 14:48)
...RUST SUX!!!

no way!

[advice]maybe get a real-life paintjob instead of consoles, games and multiple PSPs?[/advice] biggrin.gif

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 June 2008 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (frip51 @ Jun 23 2008, 14:06)
QUOTE (Slamman @ Jun 23 2008, 14:48)
...RUST SUX!!!

no way!

[advice]maybe get a real-life paintjob instead of consoles, games and multiple PSPs?[/advice] biggrin.gif

This is some sound advice. Good man, Frip.

Driving around a rust bucket and refusing to get your hair cut will not make you Lazlow.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2008 - 01:33 PM Edited by Slamman, 23 June 2008 - 01:44 PM.

Paint jobs don't solve rust issues, and they don't cost $500 bones either!
I don't have any connections there. Regardless, no hair cuts here, mate!
user posted image

I do appear closer to Lazlow Jones then someone else in the game... Let me have my fantasy!! tounge2.gif

frip51
  • frip51

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 01:45 PM

LOOOL!
have a cookie.gif

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:02 PM

biggrin.gif Thanx for the cookie, my first that I know of!
I'm betting Lazlow wishes he had some cool blue mirrored sunglasses, eh?? cool.gif biggrin.gif

gtamodder
  • gtamodder

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (SaintJimmy @ Jun 23 2008, 11:45)

Yeah, I noticed this the other day. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

josh995
  • josh995

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Jun 23 2008, 04:54)
I haven't, but since we ALL know Little Jacob discards things while he rides shotgun, it's easy enough to replicate.

The funny thing is, I think, Jacob is throwing his drugs out the window when the cops chase you.

What's funnier, is you can get out and pick them up and throw them at the police. lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

GingerlyPocus™
  • GingerlyPocus™

SpamMaster

• Members

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (josh995 @ Jun 23 2008, 15:15)

The funny thing is, I think, Jacob is throwing his drugs out the window when the cops chase you.

What's funnier, is you can get out and pick them up and throw them at the police.  lol.gif   lol.gif   lol.gif   lol.gif

I'm pretty sure due to the frequency of the littering, he's in fact throwing the rubbish of his munchies snacks out the window after he's boxed your car

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users