- I never finished any GTA except IV, TBOGT, TLAD and V.
- I finished TBOGT and TLAD with a sh*tload of cheats.
- I think GTA IV's story is too long. In fact, GTA V's story is just the right length for me.
- The only non GTA/GTA clone game I've ever finished is Open Season. It sucked.
- I play Simcity 4, Cities XL and The Sims 2 and 3. I don't play them for they're gameplay though. In The Sims 2, I make family trees through a file editor and in Simcity 4 and Cities XL, I use a sh*tloads of cheats and mods. I don't really play The Sims 3 so much anymore.
- Most videogames I have I just bought them because I like freeroaming around the cities, like GTA, Saints Row The Third, Driver: San Francisco.
- I beat myself up for some reasons when I find something annoying or if I can't achieve/do something in a game.
- I don't like GTA Vice City. I prefer GTA III.
- More to come... Maybe.
Just for fun I wanted to quote what I posted over a year ago to see if it changed.
- Still true. I don't really like 3D era GTA games stories, they're kinda boring.
- I finished TBOGT without cheat once a while ago. Not TLAD though.
- Really, I think IV is too long. But V is too short though. Yeah, I'm never content.
- Not true anymore. I finished many other games.
- I don't play The Sims much anymore. I still play Simcity 4 a lot, though. I also started playing Minecraft now.
- I also bought Midnight Club LA just for the city. I bought it in May and I played twice.
- Ooh, now that I think of it, I probably should've seen a therapist at the time. This doesn't happen anymore.
- I don't really like GTA III neither, actually.
Edit: Wow, I think it's the tenth time I start new pages.