Secret gaming confessions

521 replies to this topic
Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (Miamivicecity @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 05:02)
Am I the only one who feels like it's almost worthless to continue playing a sandbox game after the story? I don't know, but even if there are things I haven't done I don't feel as inclined to keep playing. There's only one game I've ever finished to 100% and that was LA Noire.

Maybe it's just me, but I find myself saying "meh" and just can't be bothered anymore.

Depends on the game. I felt the same in The Getaway, True Crime LA, Mercenaries, SR games, Prototype, Wheelman.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

I am really sorry for bumping such an old thread but I just want to get this discussion back up because I feel it's pretty interesting:

- I have not completed the story in GTA IV, despite this it is one of my favorite games of all time. I know what happens in the ending parts anyways.

- I have not completed the storyline in Vice City and III either. In Vice City, I never got around to finishing the final mission. Despite this, I rank it as my favorite game of all time. San Andreas is the only GTA game in which I completed the story.

- I have not completed Halo: Combat Evolved and Half-Life 2 either, yet I consider them one of the best FPS shooters ever made and of the best games ever made after VC.

- I actually really like San Andreas, the only reason I put it below Vice and IV is because of some complaints regarding it's story, other than that it's one of the best games ever made in my opinion. I only dislike the blind fanboys who run about unable to appreciate other games.

- I used cheats when I played Vice City for the first time.

- The first time I played San Andreas, I was only free-roaming. I never bothered doing the story, I only did the story recently, May 2012. 

- I almost cried when (COD 4 spoilers) 

Spoiler

- I had such a close connection with the characters in GTA IV, that when I had to delete it, I felt weird and emotional.

- I gave up on Assassins Creed: Brotherhood when I was half-way through the story, stopped playing it for a long time. Then I came back and went on a marathon (played nothing else) and finished the game.

- Most Wanted 2 is better than the first Most Wanted. Maybe because I didn't really get into Most Wanted.

- The Modern Warfare COD's have one of the best campaigns in FPS games in my opinion, but the same gameplay over and over again.

- TBOGT > TLAD.

I know, the only GTA I've completed is SA, but I've played a lot of free-roam in the GTA's, I know the whole plot anyways.

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

-I think LSD Dream Emulator is one of the best games I know of. There's something so weird about it and so mysterious that always draws me in. The whole thing is just a great work of art really and seems endless despite how simple it is. Osamu Sato is one awesome person. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

I'm not sure I really have any secrets so much as I do trivia, but I'll list some anyway:

-Modern Warfare 2 is the only game I've ever broken out of frustration, and I do not regret it one bit.

-The riot shield has been just about the only fun thing I've experienced in any CoD game...well, the flamethrower is a close second.  But yeah, won't be playing anymore after MW3 failed to impress anymore than any of the other games.

-Sonic '06 is actually not my least favorite Sonic game.  The unintended hilarity of it all as well as the massive game breaking glitches saves it for me.

-Adventure of Link, Four Swords, and Spirit Tracks are currently the only Zelda games I haven't completed.

-Super Mario Galaxy is the only Mario game I've gotten one hundred percent of everything ever in.

-I liked the story and hated the gameplay in Metroid: Other M.

-Not so great at sticking with RPGs lately.  Used to finish them through all the time, what with the first two generations of Pokemon games, the three Paper Mario games, Chrono Trigger, etc.  But I've got to probably next to the final boss of both Final Fantasy 6 and Lost Odyssey and didn't bother to finish either yet before starting up Blue Dragon.  Probably never going to get back to Secret of Mana or Final Fantasy 4 or 5 either.

-While I wish the series had continued in its previous direction, I didn't hate or even dislike Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.  The vehicle creation is great and wish there were more games with this kind of feature.  The only thing is that it is far too short and the levels and mission structure just don't do any justice to how deep the vehicle stuff can really be.  If Rare ever gets to being good again and maybe someday make another Banjo game, I'd hope they can combine this vehicle stuff with the near perfect level and game design of Banjo-Tooie.

-I want Firefight to come back in Halo 5 and actually be expanded on with being able to make some maps in forge, rather than being replaced by sh*tty Spartan Ops.

Tyler
  • Tyler

This is gonna take crackerjack timing, Wang.

• Unknown
  • Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:22 AM

• Recent Call of Duty games have been more enjoyable than the Battlefield series because of their arcade, almost sports-like rendition of FPS. Battlefield takes itself too seriously (the campaign to BF3 was probably the most ridiculously boring and uninspired stories I've seen in a game) and Call of Duty revels in the stupidity, which makes it something that is much easier to pick up and play.
  • Skyrim offered little in the way of long-term, substantial content. The game mechanics were typical wonky, glitched Bethesda-brand blandness; the quests were identical and "radiant" -- in other words, procedural quest-fetch clones that could be started endlessly; the role-playing elements were streamlined in favor of appealing to a broader audience -- things like armor degradation, number of articles of clothing, uniqueness in items, unkillable characters in every damn town and settlement, weak combat and weak levelling system made the actual game feel like a giant, tedious grind to the next piece of lore or emotional content.
  • Fallout: New Vegas was, to me, everything that Fallout 3 should have been, and more. It had substance and consistent storytelling with an in-game world that felt more fleshed out. 3 packed great vistas and quirky humour but got the tone all wrong, and did not make sense in context of the Fallout series.
  • I think the false-choice type of narrative that was presented in The Walking Dead can work extremely well -- you need only look at The Walking Dead to see that. It can manage to make a playthrough feel personalized while still retaining major plot elements and events across everyone's journey. At the same time, I think games like Mass Effect that pine on player choice mattering but present binary choices in an inconsistent universe shoot themselves in the foot and stop any chance of enjoying them.
  • Binary morality systems are boring and worse than no morality system present at all.
  • Games are art.
  • Games can have meaningful themes and present questions we would otherwise not discuss, just as any good fiction can. A good example would be the Deus Ex series as it introduces the idea of people in a transhumanist world. I think games excel as a medium because they allow us to explore these environments and their characters in a more personal, intricate, non-linear way than any other art form.
  • Games can also be fantastic mountains of nothingness where simply shooting demons with a super shotgun is your only objective, because it feels good and engaging. 

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:37 AM Edited by AceKingston, 16 October 2013 - 05:38 AM.

Few more:

- My music taste was greatly inspired by Vice City for 89's music and San Andreas for 90's rap. If it hadn't been for SA and VC, I wouldn't have been so much into music at all.

- I wasn't excited for GTA V, back at the start of 2013, at all. My hype only went back up recently, only when the gameplay trailer was released.

Chris CJ Jakobsson
  • Chris CJ Jakobsson

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

- I baught my fist Call of Duty games this summer, CoD4 MW and CoD MW2 for Xbox 360, and i have to admitt, i loved playing those games, not to far after i baught CoD Finest Hour for the Original Xbox, also quite fun, and cant wait to get the whole series!

-I got my fisrt GTA for PSP just a week before GTAV, GTA Chinatown Wars, i enjoyed it alot, big shame GTAV came out before i finnished it!

-In December 2012 i only had like 20 games, and 2 consoles, PS2 and PS3, now i have 7 consoles and above 100 games and hope to double before the year ends!

-I have PlayStation 1, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Sega Mega Drive and Nintendo Wii.

-The only games i like on PC is building-games.. like, The Sims, Simcity, Empire Earth, Zoo Tycoon and Rollercoster Tycoone!

- i think Forza is better then Gran Turismo (im mostly a PlayStation-fanboy)

-I got 2 Gran Turismo-copys

-I once threw my PS2-controller in the floor when my mom was ywlling at me while playing GTA LibertyCity Stories, i didn't get to play it for a year or so! 

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

• I deliberately murder sims in the sims games 
  • ASIAN LAWYER likes this

Secura
  • Secura

Fallen and Reborn

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

I despise, and I mean despise the FPS genre. I can't stand it, it's simply become one giant mesh of the same game copied and pasted onto a different disc. The good First Person games aren't shooters at all, games like Amnesia: The Dark Descent are an example of how the first person perspective can be used to convey a thrilling narrative and interesting gameplay mechanics. 

Specs Ops: The Line is one of the greatest pieces of videogame commentary ever, it is a fantastic game that does something no-one going into it expected it to. Turned the world on its head, it criticises the player for choosing to play it, knowing full well they'd be given endless amounts of praise and glory for mowing down innocents in their thousands, little did they know just how badly the game would let them know this. Every inch of that game, from the loading screens, to the shooting, the environment and the ending to cutscenes are designed to convey a feeling of fear, guilt and doubt onto the player, and that is why I consider it the best game of 2012.

Beyond: Two Souls is a surprisingly good game. While it might be the classic David Cage way of turning a plausible drama into a bat sh*t insane sci-fi adventure it's still surprisingly engaging and I'd be willing to go as a far as to say it innovates in a few ways I don't think anyone expected it to. It's sci-fi-esque elements allow the player to be able to more carefully examine the human pysche and just how f*cked up we are and what we'll do just because someone in a shirt with a tie told us to. It shows how fickle human relationships are but just how important they are to the people involved in them, if nothing else it's an interesting game that tells a story in a way only a videogame could, and I think that's what should warrant its purchase more than anything else. 

Fallout New Vegas was great on paper, not that good in practice unfortunately. New Vegas had so many of things I loved from older Fallouts, better character design, a more interesting and complex world, far more realised factions truer to the Fallout lore of the older games. But it felt empty, unfinished and far too linear. Fallout 3's open world and setting made it a funner place to explore, certainly New Vegas was the more interesting and intriguing but not necessarily the most enjoyable.

I think a great example of this is how, after Fallout 3's story had finished, you were free to go and explore the Capital Wasteland and see the affects that your decisions had on the world. Granted they were minor but they were still present, when I fought Legate Lanius for the freedom of the people of New Vegas, after killing off House, his army of securitrons, the President of the NCR and Caesar himself I felt a weight on my shoulders. As I sliced Lanius' head from his shoulders after a fierce battle I couldn't help but feel what I'd just done would have a real and serious impact on the gameworld, but after all of that, after tossing General Oliver off of Hoover Dam and besting both the NCR's and Caesar's Legion's best I was rewarded with... A slide show. 

Fallout: New Vegas never let me bask in the new world that I'd created, it never let me see the effects of the choices I'd made, no it gave me a ten second portion of a slideshow that told me how something I did in the world had changed it, but alas it's a change I'd never see. That is where I think Fallout 3 bests New Vegas, while you don't make many choices the ones you do make at least have a visible effect on the world you explore, and it also has a much less rigid approach to its world, allowing a more open and random elements to take place giving the Capital Wasteland a better feeling of exploration than the Mojave ever did.

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

- when I first started gaming in 1997 I mostly bought only pirated games because I didn't know any better. My first few games were originals tho, then I discovered a shop that only sold pirated stuff... The shop was raided by police one day and closed down, and that was the end of that mkay :ph34r:

- while I was playing GTA2 one day, my cd-rom exploded, with the disc still inside. Back then it was the worst day of my life because GTA2 was my favorite game...

- the old Duke Nukem game (the 96/97 one) literally made me sick. I puked every time I played it, so I took the disc and destroyed it with a knife lol

- my very first games were Tomb Raider 2 and Blade Runner. Got them on the same day. I thought Blade Runner was a shooter, but it wasn't, and I was so disappointed about that. However, it was the game that made me fall in love with the adventure game genre. If I didn't play Blade Runner, I probably would never have tried Monkey Island, Grim Fandango and all those gems.

- the game that frustrated me the most, was probably Heart of Darkness. The game was absolutely amazing, with movie quality voice acting and musical score. It was one of the biggest surprises for me personally and one of my favorite gaming experiences ever. But the game was unbelievably frustrating at times, and for a couple of years, I just found it impossible to complete. Those damn shadows!!!! Then one day I finally beat the game, and I haven't played it since... But seriously, the game was amazingly awesome for its time.

- Half Life 3 is still the game I'm most looking forward to, even after all these years.

- R* is awesome, but honestly I actually really hate them because of the way they treat their pc fans...
  • Fireman likes this

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

• I can't understand people who are in love with typical Japanese games, such as: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Atelier Meruru, etc.
  • I definitely can't stand Ubisoft's art design. Whoever works on the concepts, is in charge of designing the box art, or in-game HUDs: shame on you!
  • Uncharted, Killzone, Halo, Gears of War, Super Mario Galaxy, etc. would never in the world get to high critical acclaim and community praise, if not for the fact they're exclusive titles. For example, I'm almost perfectly sure that if DriveClub wasn't a PS4-only title, not many people would evem care about this game.
  • Half-Life series are overrated: it's not as innovative as people seem to think it is, the crap about how it reinvented the storytelling in games is... well, crap. Oh, and Half-Life 3 will suck penis. Ironically, I think Portal, the less anticipated game from Valve, is more of the bigger achievements in the gaming. Nonetheless, I gotta admit I had some nice time with Black Mesa (fan-made remake of the first Half-Life game).
  • I never understood people who buy consoles at launch and at the same time, they cry about a little number of games to play. And I will continue to not understand that behavior. Just, why?
  • When I was 7 or 8, I cried at the end of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (NOT a typical Japanese game). I felt so horrible at the thought that I've completed this game and there was no more story left. I just love that game. Really, really do.
  • Like everyone here, I jerked off my cock to this girl: http://www.anthonyma...ne-girl-500.jpg. Although, it was a long time ago.
  • PlayStation fans are hypocrites: they rant about how the PC gamers are all about "graphics and frame rate", but when it comes to Uncharted, God of War, The Last of Us or Beyond: Two Souls, they can talk hours about the visuals, and worship the developers for their coding skills. My gosh.
  • Assassin's Creed series are horrible. Black Flag seems quite interesting, though.
  • More to come...
  • UltraGizmo64 likes this

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

This is embarrassing but any one knows Barbie : Horses ? I loved playing that game when I was 5 years old for just riding horses

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

- CoJ The Cartel is a good shooter. Gunslinger is boring.

- NFS The Run is fun.

- Portal is indeed the best Valve game series.

- Keyboard & Mouse >>>> gamepad in EVERYTHING. Even in racing games.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

I don't see the appeal in pc games at all.

I still play Madden 09 despite how outdated it is.

^

Same with most sports games. The mid 00's were the best era for sports games.

I've spent over 10 real life hours looking for Big Foot in San Andreas.

I don't want a Bully 2. I think there needs to be a new story starring Jimmy Hopkins as an older guy. If there were to be a Bully 2, however, I want the protagonist to be in elementary school.

The Yakuza series is one of the most underrated and under known games today. It deserves a lot more than it has.

Midnight Club 3 > La

Juiced 1 > Juiced 2

FlatOut 2 > FlatOut 3

Ace Combat 4 > Assault Horizon

Gran Turismo 3 > 5

And as for The Sims, I've only ever played console versions despite having a pc for nearly a year.

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:50 AM

FlatOut 2 > FlatOut 3

FlatOut Ultimate Carnage > FlatOut 2

Everything that's in FlatOut 2 is also in Ultimate Carnage plus more. More racers (12), more debris, more carnage

ASIAN LAWYER
  • ASIAN LAWYER

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:10 AM Edited by ASIAN LAWYER, 18 October 2013 - 07:13 AM.

i once created a dedicated teamkill account... 

Spoiler

i fondly remember pissing off this screaming hispanic guy. and i quote:

"yo, teamkiller, do you know who the f*ck i am, ese?!"
"do you know who you're f*cking with, huh?!"
"YOU DON'T f*ck WITH ME, TEAMKILLER! YOU DON'T f*ck WITH ME EVER, PENDEJO!"
*proceeds to call me various obscenities*

hardest i've ever laughed. partly due to his very strong mexican accent and stereotypical use of hispanic curse words. fun, fun.

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:06 PM Edited by gtamad8, 18 October 2013 - 10:07 PM.

I've played Portal 2 literally about 8 times and I could still play it enjoyably each time, and each time it gets more emotionally painful.

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

watermelon sarcasm

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:32 PM Edited by mr6plow9, 18 October 2013 - 10:32 PM.

- It took me months to beat Metal Gear Solid and Syphon Filter as a kid because I was deathly afraid being detected and/or dying in-game. I would quit playing when either happened.

- The dream sequences in Max Payne gave me nightmares, as well as Leon's death animation when caught by the guy with the chainsaw (can't remember his name if he has one) in Resident Evil 4.

- Despite Donkey Kong Country and Super Mario World being my favorite 2 platformers ever, I haven't actually beaten either because I couldn't get past the mine cart level and the forest of illusion respectively.  

- I don't always kill the hookers after their services in GTA.

- GTA V and IV spoliers:

Spoiler

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:23 AM Edited by Fireman, 19 October 2013 - 12:59 AM.

- when I first started gaming in 1997 I mostly bought only pirated games because I didn't know any better. My first few games were originals tho, then I discovered a shop that only sold pirated stuff... The shop was raided by police one day and closed down, and that was the end of that mkay :ph34r:

Haha! I remember sh*t like that!

Except here you could buy them at a flea market, just some random Turkish dude with only copied DVD's and games.

We did our own copying though. I'd borrow games from the library then copy them at home and then return them.

I'm sure they all knew we did that though since we were the only ones ever renting games and you don't complete most games in one week.

Other confessions:

I've spent almost a full year on playing WoW; 343 days, 8232 hours.

if I worked for minimum wage instead of playing WoW I woudl have €67.502

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:12 AM

Haha! I remember sh*t like that!

Except here you could buy them at a flea market, just some random Turkish dude with only copied DVD's and games.

We also have places like that. Flea markets over here are usually pretty shady places, and there are almost always some guy selling copied games and dvd's. I avoid flea markets, but every one I've been to had at least one of those...

Morons03
  • Morons03

Angry Gamer-Formerly Postit123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:47 PM Edited by Postit123, 11 November 2013 - 06:44 AM.

• I have never got to 100% on a game
  • I broke 4 remotes by either punching it, throwing it, or kicking it
  • Almost threw my XBox at the TV 
  • Repeatedly hit my game systems (it actually makes then work better)
  • Rage quit by unplugging ever cord near game system
  • Failed at making a simple staircase on Minecraft
  • Broke a button on the controller by pushing it at about 200 taps per minute
  • Broke a keyboard by punching it (XBox made me angry)
  • I completely rely on auto-aim
  • I have a habit of killing my self in every game I play (a lot of explosion caused deaths)
  • Waste ammo by shooter at random objects

LibertyKing
  • LibertyKing

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:32 PM Edited by Libertyking, 19 October 2013 - 04:32 PM.

• I never finished any GTA except IV, TBOGT, TLAD and V.
  • I finished TBOGT and TLAD with a sh*tload of cheats.
  • I think GTA IV's story is too long. In fact, GTA V's story is just the right length for me.
  • The only non GTA/GTA clone game I've ever finished is Open Season. It sucked.
  • I play Simcity 4, Cities XL and The Sims 2 and 3. I don't play them for they're gameplay though. In The Sims 2, I make family trees through a file editor and in Simcity 4 and Cities XL, I use a sh*tloads of cheats and mods. I don't really play The Sims 3 so much anymore.
  • Most videogames I have I just bought them because I like freeroaming around the cities, like GTA, Saints Row The Third, Driver: San Francisco.
  • I beat myself up for some reasons when I find something annoying or if I can't achieve/do something in a game.
  • I don't like GTA Vice City. I prefer GTA III.
  • More to come... Maybe.

Why So Serious
  • Why So Serious

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

I think Catwoman in Arkham city is hot

LoneWolfMargaret
  • LoneWolfMargaret

Gamer, Artist, Lone Wolf.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

I often obey the rules of traffic when playing GTA. I like to think I'm not attracting any unwanted attention to myself. I roleplay quite a lot and develop a lot of habits like that.

I have a small huge crush on Mina Tang from Alpha Protocol.

I also think Alpha Protocol is one of the greatest games ever made, despite it's flaws.

Games help me deal with my aspergers. I have little experience in socialising. Stupid as it may seem I've learnt a lot about socialising from games.

I write fanfictions in my head. But I'm not brave enough to put them on paper.

I agonise over any game with a character creation thread and typically spend a day in advance planning my character.

I even plan little details such as haircuts, clothes worn, and vehicles used.

... I have too much time on my hands. :whistle:

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

I Think ALL first person Shooters are boring as sin and are all Pretty much the same

Saints row 1 Was Better than San Andreas

The last of us is Boring and the Script is Mediocre at best.

I Think Skyrim is sh*t.

Bully is the Greatest Ps2 Game Of all Time.

The Warriors is the Best movie game of all time. 

Their not Secret as such but their a few gaming Opinions Of Mine :) 

Foxhunt
  • Foxhunt

Highway To Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

I've never played a Zelda game or Final Fantasy game, and I could care less for either one. Having played every single CoD released extensively, I still think CoD 4 is the best yet. World at War is not that bad of a game and neither is MW2, but Black Ops, MW3, and Black Ops 2 are all atrocious and I can't stand playing them. Having replayed CoD 4 recently online, it is still fun to play.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

I got a little annoyed a few years ago and got the disc out the ps1, used it as a Frisbee and chucked it straight outta the window, as soon as I saw the disc flying through the street I instantly regretted doing it.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

@ACEKINGSTON

I have not completed the storyline in Vice City and III either. In Vice City, I never got around to finishing the final mission. Despite this, I rank it as my favorite game of all time. San Andreas is the only GTA game in which I completed the story.

You need to go back and finish those missions, the final mission in Vice City is like the whole reason you play the damn game, the final mission, is the best, don't skip out and watch it on youtube, you should actually play it. It still gives me shivers down my spine.
And not finishing III is a sin, all of those missions are great fun, the final mission is awesome as well, I love it, i'm actually considering playing it right now.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:30 PM Edited by RoadRunner71, 31 October 2013 - 11:30 PM.

I couldn't finish VC too. I was used to GTA IV and SA and so I couldn't get used to the camera of VC...

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:33 PM Edited by Xerukal, 31 October 2013 - 11:34 PM.

- I don't remember finishing GTA III. 

- I attempted to force a slim keyboard up my rectum from rage induced by my first attempts at the final few flight school missions in San Andreas with a keyboard and mouse, when I was around 12. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users