when cosplay goes too far... here.

Dark Dan
  • Dark Dan

Brucie is a monkey!

• Members

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (notgtajerk @ Jun 19 2008, 19:12)

not quite sure what cosplay is but that vid was funny.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (Dark Dan @ Jun 19 2008, 20:49)
QUOTE (notgtajerk @ Jun 19 2008, 19:12)

not quite sure what cosplay is but that vid was funny.

Costume Play.

Or in other words: Lonely fat ugly girls dressing up as video game characters that they'll never be as thin as.

Dark Dan
  • Dark Dan

Brucie is a monkey!

• Members

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:53 PM Edited by Dark Dan, 19 June 2008 - 07:56 PM.

QUOTE (RimsLookLikeCocaCola @ Jun 18 2008, 21:16)
I go to Firefly Projects and shoot all the Black people I call that mission. "Black Nigga Killa"

Have a cookie cookie.gif My grandad once got drunk and said he would do this it was quite funny

And i do cosplay i am a level 18 monk/rofl I can fit in all my outfits even my mankini from borat

http://i23.ebayimg.c...d/66/db67_2.JPG

sorry i couldnt be arsed to load it to imageshack and dont know a way to post it otherwise.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (Dark Dan @ Jun 19 2008, 20:53)
I go to Firefly Projects and shoot all the Black people I call that mission. "Black Nigga Killa"

Have a cookie cookie.gif My grandad once got drunk and said he would do this it was quite funny

Please don't feed the racist trolls.

Dark Dan
  • Dark Dan

Brucie is a monkey!

• Members

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:57 PM

QUOTE (Fuzzknuckles @ Jun 19 2008, 19:55)
QUOTE (Dark Dan @ Jun 19 2008, 20:53)

Please don't feed the racist trolls.

Can i feed the level 35 monk paladins racist army?

rahi93
  • rahi93

EA™ We Own Everything™

• Members

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:35 PM

I do role play too.
I drive on the right side of the road and stay in a lane but I don't stop at lights cause they're just plain annoying. I don't kill people without a reason or on purpose. Also, I only steal parked cars.

notgtajerk
  • notgtajerk

PLAY MORE HEAVENLY SWORD

• Members

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (rahi93 @ Jun 19 2008, 20:35)
I do role play too.
I drive on the right side of the road and stay in a lane but I don't stop at lights cause they're just plain annoying. I don't kill people without a reason or on purpose. Also, I only steal parked cars.

thats a good way to avoid the annoying honking every single driver in lc throws your way when you drive on the sidewalk.

x_sgs_x
  • x_sgs_x

X SgS X

• Members

Posted 19 June 2008 - 10:07 PM

I like using the same car that about it

chris cambo
  • chris cambo

Group: The Yardies

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 June 2008 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (Mrdeanop2 @ Jun 18 2008, 20:34)
Just wondering if anyone roleplays on this game?

I do, I usally find myself
driving the roads properly;
going to bed at night;
not doing too many missions in one day (2 max).
For some reason, I always go to the Chuckinbell in the morning for breakfast =)
I usually call the ambulance when I run over someone (not all the time)
Plan a night activity such as pool or darts;
Use the same car to travel with, when I loose it I catch a cab. I only steal in times of need.

Does anyone do this stuff? Or am I completely sad?

I do this alot actually, now that ive completed the game its hella fun to drive around the city taking in the sights etc. Who ever thinks this is sad can keep their opinions to themselves because i have an awesome social life aswell as time for GTAIV RP.

twosugarsbiatch!
  • twosugarsbiatch!

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 12:16 PM

QUOTE (shegun22 @ Jun 19 2008, 00:46)

going to bed at night;
Use the same car to travel with, when I loose it I catch a cab. I only steal in times of need.

well for me i make sure i f*ck the prostitude properly, starting from blow job . I also visit restourants everyday, i goto bed at night, kill 30peds daily, each time i play i use big trucks, i drive really fast on friday afternoons expecially with the infernus, on ffriday nights i make sure i f*ck kiki, due to this i think i roleplay in this game.

u just wish that was your real life - instead of sat in front of your computer jacking off at the girl on girl action in the strippers

Boonester
  • Boonester

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:07 PM

Every once in awhile it is a thing of beauty to take in just driving around casually. In fact some sights are breathtaking.

Myself I started off not too criminal and was against that straight off the bat. Didn't seem too in character for the Niko I was first feeling. (As oppossed to CJ who needed something to prove right away)
On dates it was casual driving with the same stolen car, but when on mission I made him monster. Get the job done by any means necessary and whoever gets in the way of that is smoked. Then back to casual Niko. So I've been very personality split with him and enjoyng that immensely. Only about 30% in the game and I find even in cutscenes is paning out almost the same way as I see a more aggressive Niko come out with certain scenes.

As I get into car accidents and Niko complains and swears I kinda roll with that as well and be a lot more aggressive, so if someone bumps into Niko and swears at HIM and gets mouthy, it's either a fist fight or a gun drawn to make them run or cower.

Breaking Bohan
  • Breaking Bohan

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:16 PM

If I do ... I'll never tell!

What_A_Waster
  • What_A_Waster

Who's got the crack?

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 21 June 2008 - 12:46 AM Edited by What_A_Waster, 21 June 2008 - 12:50 AM.

I drive properly, walk every where (don't run), try and keep the same car (only steal from secluded car parks) that sort of thing.
Only ever go to bed between 00:00 and 06:00. Leave it at least a day before my next misssion. I love doing it like that. it apeals to my OCD side.
Been doing it since GTA1. I'm in no rush to finish the game so why not?
I speed through my first go, complete it, then start again and do it all properly for my 100% effort.

Mr. Mcreary
  • Mr. Mcreary

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 06:23 AM

going to bed at night;

FINALLY SOMEBODY UNDERSTANDS ME! I thought I was crazy when I roleplay in GTA. I roleplay in all of them, I did it in Vice, San, GTA3 LCS - - only in the main storylines though. I try to keep the storyline, as "realistic" as possible by not killing peds when not on a mission, not ALWAYS speeding through streets recklessly and crashing every second, then stealing a new car 12 times in one day. Wow . .cool. You roleplayers know what im talking about . . . .I think?

Tony Mozzarelli 80
  • Tony Mozzarelli 80

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 06:25 AM

Me and my girlfriend often roleplay.
Sometimes we pretend we actually like each other to get us in the mood

blaze0785
  • blaze0785

man with the cash

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 June 2008 - 06:41 AM

i do this sometimes when i see someone shooting i just take cover and hide some where

Mr. Mcreary
  • Mr. Mcreary

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 06:52 AM

QUOTE (blaze0785 @ Jun 21 2008, 06:41)
i do this sometimes when i see someone shooting i just take cover and hide some where

Yeah like when im in a massive shootout with russians i ALWAYS take cover . . like i would in real life. I wouldn't just go running and gunning and i try to never get hit bored.gif

NJDrive973
  • NJDrive973

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 06:56 AM

QUOTE (Mr. Mcreary @ Jun 21 2008, 06:52)

Yeah like when im in a massive shootout with russians i ALWAYS take cover . . like i would in real life. I wouldn't just go running and gunning and i try to never get hit bored.gif

What if you want to roleplay Niko as a rambo type killer? Jeez

Damn you roleplayers!

Mr. Mcreary
  • Mr. Mcreary

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:02 AM

QUOTE (NJDrive973 @ Jun 21 2008, 06:56)

Damn you roleplayers!

lol donno it's your game play it how you want . . . I roleplay, but then there's the occasional rampage where i break ALL the roleplaying rules and freak out and murder 100's of peds and police, getting a 6 star wanted level and blow everything up . . . . . am I sick minded?????? i actually sit there through all the death and blood and suffering and laugh while finishing up all the half dead peds and blow some more up and destroy cars and laugh some more . . . . my grandma thinks im posessed . . .shes like ' are you gonna kill that black guy" pull some scaface " SAY HELLO TO ME LITTLE FRIEND" BANG BANG BANG!!!!

NJDrive973
  • NJDrive973

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE (Mr. Mcreary @ Jun 21 2008, 07:02)

Damn you roleplayers!

lol donno it's your game play it how you want . . . I roleplay, but then there's the occasional rampage where i break ALL the roleplaying rules and freak out and murder 100's of peds and police, getting a 6 star wanted level and blow everything up . . . . . am I sick minded?????? i actually sit there through all the death and blood and suffering and laugh while finishing up all the half dead peds and blow some more up and destroy cars and laugh some more . . . . my grandma thinks im posessed . . .shes like ' are you gonna kill that black guy" pull some scaface " SAY HELLO TO ME LITTLE FRIEND" BANG BANG BANG!!!!

Well as I was reading that I was agreeing with you and saying no your not weird I guess play it how you want and you like to do alot of different things with your GTA... but then it got strange. Then I thought your grandmother was racist. Then I knew 100% that you were weird very shortly after that. lol.gif

Mr. Mcreary
  • Mr. Mcreary

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:11 AM

QUOTE (NJDrive973 @ Jun 21 2008, 07:07)
QUOTE (Mr. Mcreary @ Jun 21 2008, 07:02)

Damn you roleplayers!

Well as I was reading that I was agreeing with you and saying no your not weird I guess play it how you want and you like to do alot of different things with your GTA... but then it got strange. Then I thought your grandmother was racist. Then I knew 100% that you were weird very shortly after that. lol.gif

Uh . . . . yes, of course! That's exactly what I was trying to say! here: cookie.gif . . . . . I think?

NJDrive973
  • NJDrive973

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:20 AM

You asked if you were sick minded I responded in the best way I possibly could.

Mr. Mcreary
  • Mr. Mcreary

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:25 AM

Well, thanks for putting it so nicely lol

TheSamurai Hobo
  • TheSamurai Hobo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 07:34 AM

I was a sick, twisted serial killer in SA all the time, if that counts sleepy.gif

stormk
  • stormk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 04:00 PM

I roleplay a guy who has found out that there are no consequences of speeding, crashing, running over people, killing 1011000 people and killing cops and is abusing that.

Oh and btw, I really don't get the friendship, girlfriends and stuff IN A GAME. I mean come on, for what kind of people is this game designed to be. Thank god saints row got the point, l hope it comes out for pc.

serbian warrior
  • serbian warrior

Libertonian Detroiter

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 12:04 AM

I guess, I play the role as a police officer. I do crimes and most wanted and take lunch breaks (lol) and end my shift in the morning or night. Note: to look like a cop wear a suit.
ciao

Getherer
  • Getherer

Unattainable

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 12:33 AM

going to bed at night;

When i played SAMP i used to play on RP servers... but since i dont have IV yet Im not doing it tounge.gif in Single Player its really boring, but if you play with friends in the town with pedestrians and stuff.. it would be really worth it! be a policeman or whatever... a lot to do to be honest.

ofc it doesnt mean to stop playing normaly and devastate whole city and stuff tounge.gif

PhilipO43
  • PhilipO43

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 12:56 AM

going to bed at night;

Great ideas, i'll give most of those a try out.

For me, yes i do, in that over 30% done on both versions, i have yet to kill one civilian, i have 0 busts, and 0 deaths.

I make Niko go for a walk(mainly to grab the 400 mile trophy, but the views over the bridges are a nice sight) each day for 5-15 miles.

Also, i have Niko take taxi rides instead of carjacking, and i just sit back and enjoy the ride from the 1st person view.

Then when all the reality gets overdone, i pull out a pistol in front of a cop, call a taxi, then tell the driver to hurry it up, and then it causes all kinds of chaos..lol.

There are so many games(mostly FPS's) that are mindless violence, every minute, that this is where GTA:IV adds some balance.

I went through every X360 fps in 07'(on the hardest settings) but this year i'm enjoying my favoriate games, instead of rushing through them.

mcstupidfun
  • mcstupidfun

D-Bomb

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 12:56 AM

I try following the laws and being civil. At most I'll try to go the speed limit and stop at the stores and such

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users