Photo

Sultan RS

35 replies to this topic
Marzipan Man
  • Marzipan Man

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:19 PM

I only found this car yesterday and I must say it's pretty damn sweet, not the fastest car in the game but the nicest looking along with the Super GT.

TeriCol
  • TeriCol

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (Marzipan Man @ Jun 20 2008, 20:19)
I only found this car yesterday and I must say it's pretty damn sweet, not the fastest car in the game but the nicest looking along with the Super GT.

The SuperGT is one sexy car, then again so is the DB9 in RL so what can you say. inlove.gif

It sucks you don't get to see more of the front when driving, although it isn't the greatest to drive anyway.

Edit: On-topic, the Sultan RS is definitely one of my favs in the game without a doubt.

fishermanGTA
  • fishermanGTA

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 10:27 PM

WOW is all I can say. I have never seen nor driven this car before. I never
would have found this car. It is amazing. ty.

khizzle
  • khizzle

HALP

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (pucker @ Jun 20 2008, 10:08)
QUOTE (altecXP @ Jun 20 2008, 18:02)
you hear the TURBO spool up then when the car shifts you hear the BLOW OFF VALVE (BOV) cherp.

Sexiest car in the game.

Thank for that clarification...I think the only people who really appreciate this car are turbo owners (STI Owner myself)...nothing beats the sound of a BOV

+1 for another Suby driver, yeah I think the people who don't know too much about cars think that the Sultan RS makes weird noises tounge2.gif

LondonCasual
  • LondonCasual

Casual Army

• Members

Posted 21 June 2008 - 12:11 AM

user posted imagev
inlove.gif

Snapple Escobar
  • Snapple Escobar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:11 PM

I like the Sultan RS but one thing I can't understand is what is so great about the Comet, which many say is the best car in the game. I find it very overrated and don't enjoy driving it that much. I definitely prefer the Infernus and Turismo. I find the Infernus has better acceleration and better handling, the Turismo is slightly slower but better overall and easy to drive. I probably prefer the Coquette and Super GT as well. The only supercar for me that the Comet beats is the Banshee which I find is also overrated.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users