Photo

Zombie cheat

47 replies to this topic
xheartshapebox
  • xheartshapebox

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:28 AM

I was wondering, is a zombie cheat actually possible? Or would it require alot of effort on R*s behalf.

Surely theyd have to re-write/code the way peds move and attack you? Imagine being chased by zombies through liberty city to have them catch up with you and start....punching you.

Itd be an anticlimax!
Itd be no different to the 'peds attack you' cheat imo.

But overall i think that the fact there are zombie skins in multiplayer hints that there must be some sort of cheat for it. A zombie cheat would add a whole another level of gameplay to IV!

Zump
  • Zump

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:17 AM

QUOTE (xheartshapebox @ Jun 16 2008, 07:28)
Surely theyd have to re-write/code the way peds move and attack you? Imagine being chased by zombies through liberty city to have them catch up with you and start....punching you.

Nope. They could just make every ped walk like they're drunken and then somehow make them bite and follow you...

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:10 PM

this could make the game so much better

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:34 PM

A zombie mod would be easy! biggrin.gif

All peds move in slow motion, give them all patchy-rot skins. all attacks are merely "hugs". Any attack that lands is critical, any attack on other peds turns them. Only headshots kill. No police. No traffic, 2-5x avg. number of peds. Peds move to you when they have line-of-sight or hear loud sounds (gunshots, running on metal, etc.)

We don't need a story for this, and there are loads of ways to make it way better than what I've just described, but I'd be ecstatic for just what I've described.

TW Cypher
  • TW Cypher

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:25 PM

I could just imagine crushing thousands of zombies under the wheels of my NOOSE Enforcer! biggrin.gif inlove.gif

abk90
  • abk90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:51 PM

Would be pretty awesome, and you could just enable it with yoru cellphone, also , if you are bitten you will walk like your drunk and your screen will start shaking and blurring ! Hehe.

grazzhopper
  • grazzhopper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:51 PM

It's concepts like this, that I would absoloutly love to play!!! That make me sad that consoles aren't able to access moded content... and I'm not about to hack my box

cozmoisme
  • cozmoisme

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:23 PM

lol, dead rising is missing the ever important 100% free mode... i just wanted to f*ck around with it never ending... yea, i wish consoles could me modded easier.

RobJohnB95
  • RobJohnB95

John

• Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 09:43 PM

I am a zombie in online multiplayer and to be honest i get borin quick
if these millions of crazy glitches carry on there could be some cloning glitches made....

Huol
  • Huol

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2008 - 01:50 AM

Hell i'd be happy with a Cops off and peds attack you cheat. That'd do me.

THAW_Punk
  • THAW_Punk

What do I look like I'm made of? Pudding?

• Members

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:17 AM

A zombie cheat would be pretty awesome, especially when they fall down. It would make a fun experience with the Euphoria physics.

an english boy
  • an english boy

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:33 PM

who wants them slow moving, why not 2 days later/dawn of the dead(remake) people running at you, and not he libercity ghosttown, actually load of peds, would be awesome.

Guerilla85
  • Guerilla85

The Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 25 June 2008 - 04:42 PM

Sounds like a cool idea, if it were possible, What I would personally love to see is this.

No traffic, except for maybe a handful of cars driving around to survive, like other survivors, and they might jack you and try to kill you to steal your stuff, or some survivors could join and help you...

Since the lack of traffic, and some of the cities power should go out too, then the game can handle alot more ped's/zombies on screen because the lack of car models.

Imagine, making a left hand turn into bohan, only to realise Bohans power went out and is swarmed with zombies?

Talk about scary!

This would make a great multiplayer or even Singleplayer mode.

Cometman2
  • Cometman2

GTA 4 Rocks so does Skating

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 10:19 AM

Rekon there should be like the army like if any one has played one of the resident evil games they should have like tanks and army foot soldiers and then annhiliater heli and all other stuff it would be so cool great idea!!!!!!!!!!!

NJSpeedbeast
  • NJSpeedbeast

Are You Crying?

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:40 PM

This idea would be great! A few ideas could be instead of having fast or slow zombies, just combine them. Maybe have more fast ones out at night.

DudeWeresMyHog
  • DudeWeresMyHog

Captain Swinger

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:52 PM

This would be f*cking awesome!

Imagine having everywhere infected apart from happiness island or charge island were there are roadblocks everywhere and police keeping the zombies from entering.

Imagine a mission like bomb the base but with zombies.

You start at a random enterable building on the roof, you have to make your way down to the bottom floor and then onto the street to get a car, then you must make your-way to a helicopter and over to happiness island for evacuation. All the while fighting zombies.

RawrKitty
  • RawrKitty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:34 PM

It'd be cool if in the episodic content,they added a cheat and these were what it did.

--There'd be survivors in buildings and scrambling in and out of certain places searching for help/food/shelter

--Random areas would have police roadblocks protecting areas from zombies

--Certain areas would have power outages

--Places would be under riots, with buildings on fire

--Police helicopters would randomly land on buildings and extract survivors and take them to Happiness Island

--Happiness Island would be the only safe area...for a little while. =]

--Zombies didn't necessarily know how to drive...but did anyway...so they'd be crashing everywhere.

--1 bite is critical...and eventually within a 3-day period, you become one of them. Which means you die.

--For those who surivive for at least a Month [In game time] would be given a time-limit to get to Happiness Island before the army nukes Liberty City.

--Adds animals such as dogs and cats...that are vicious and infected.

--Not all survivors are...friendly.

--Your friends aren't always your friends.

--Survivors or friends if bitten, within a 3-day period become zombies. So if Packie or just a random survivor got bit 3-days ago...then you should probably...well ya know.

--For those who are tough enough to survive about 2 weeks...mutants start to be created from the infection.

So...I hoped you enjoyed listening to my idea...to bad it'll never happen.

BAD ROCKSTAR!!

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 June 2008 - 11:31 AM

You wouldny belive how many people from R* come on this website to look at this stuff for all you know im one...anyway they always could just bring out a game not a GTA but something diff based purily on this

but some ideas for grand theft zombie biggrin.gif
--heavily armoured/modded cars
--rusted old cars
--destroyed roads/bridges
--bodies in water
--more knives
--zombies with missing limbs
--headless statue of hapiness
--and instead of flying rats/antidote canisters

lengjai
  • lengjai

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:34 AM

Chances are R* will most likely make a zombie mode as there is going to be an episode pack content download around late 08 or early 09 for the 360, there is no offical statement of whats going to be on the download content (that i know of) but i'm guessing that letting you play as a zombie on multiplayer mode is a small hint for us (hopefully)

FiendishDog
  • FiendishDog

Musical Hobo

• Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (RawrKitty @ Jun 27 2008, 16:34)
It'd be cool if in the episodic content,they added a cheat and these were what it did.

--There'd be survivors in buildings and scrambling in and out of certain places searching for help/food/shelter

--Police helicopters would randomly land on buildings and extract survivors and take them to Happiness Island

--Zombies didn't necessarily know how to drive...but did anyway...so they'd be crashing everywhere.

--1 bite is critical...and eventually within a 3-day period, you become one of them. Which means you die.

--For those who surivive for at least a Month [In game time] would be given a time-limit to get to Happiness Island before the army nukes Liberty City.

--Survivors or friends if bitten, within a 3-day period become zombies. So if Packie or just a random survivor got bit 3-days ago...then you should probably...well ya know.

--For those who are tough enough to survive about 2 weeks...mutants start to be created from the infection.

BAD ROCKSTAR!!

That idea is EPIC, but your basically asking for a whole new game tounge.gif

TheRealTommyVercetti
  • TheRealTommyVercetti

TheRealTommyVercetti

• Members

Posted 25 August 2008 - 06:56 AM

i bet you as soon as gta IV PC version comes out people will be making these type of mods, can't wait.

helliscargo3
  • helliscargo3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 August 2008 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (RawrKitty @ Jun 27 2008, 21:34)

BAD ROCKSTAR!!

do you think if it would be cool if survivers killed them selves by jumping off buildings

spyder335
  • spyder335

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2008 - 02:13 PM

Its very possible saints row 2 unfortunatly beat em too it here's a link http://www.gamespot....97587&mode=news (http://www.gamespot....97587&mode=news)
I really think 360 and ps3 games are severly lacking cheats its like there was a friggen meeting and they decided lets suck some fun out of next gen games

igotapk
  • igotapk

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2008 - 02:44 PM

hey that sounds like the riot cheat! except people are only killing you.....dumb!! they had a cheat like that on SA, except they didn't look like zombie's....although i bet Gta 4 could have those cheats on there for the expansion packs....or even just have a cheat pack for free!! because GTA 4 cheats don't really have cheats that are crazy like riot cheat, zombie cheat, girls follow you cheat, all peds have weapons cheat, all peds attk you cheat, no cops cheat, etc! there needed to be more cheat's thats really crazy!!! biggrin.gif

igotapk
  • igotapk

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2008 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (helliscargo3 @ Aug 29 2008, 18:20)
QUOTE (RawrKitty @ Jun 27 2008, 21:34)

BAD ROCKSTAR!!

do you think if it would be cool if survivers killed them selves by jumping off buildings

the whole thing sounds like a mission.....i got it!!! there's never been a game that had a mission cheat!!! that could be a mission cheat!! then if you do the cheat again on ur cell phone everything goes back to normal.....sigh i h8 my life dozingoff.gif i wish i had a job confused.gif o well keep that in mind tho sad.gif

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 15 September 2008 - 03:54 PM

Zombies everywhere and a big Monster Truck for Niko

JMAVERICK82
  • JMAVERICK82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2008 - 09:08 PM

zombies that vomit, and squirt blood. And unknowingly deficate themselves. That would be awesome.

The BigSlick
  • The BigSlick

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 September 2008 - 09:10 PM

If I carry on reading im gonna be sick! Please dont make me think about how 'effin brilliant this would be!

FaceInvaders
  • FaceInvaders

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2008 - 12:10 PM

OMFG ZOMBIES SHOULD HAVE FRAG GRENADES AND RUN AT YOU WITH THEM! (Like the zombines from HL2 Episode.2) happy.gif

Kar-zid
  • Kar-zid

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:03 AM

QUOTE (xheartshapebox @ Jun 16 2008, 07:28)
I was wondering, is a zombie cheat actually possible? Or would it require alot of effort on R*s behalf.

Itd be an anticlimax!
Itd be no different to the 'peds attack you' cheat imo.

But overall i think that the fact there are zombie skins in multiplayer hints that there must be some sort of cheat for it. A zombie cheat would add a whole another level of gameplay to IV!

I'm sure it'd be possible, take a lot of code re-writing, but still possible. But I don't reckon it's gonna happen. But since they do have the zombie on MP maybe Rockstar is planning on making an actual zombie game, a survival horror. And if they are, hopefully they make it like GTA but with zombies.

But oh how I would love a zombie infested Liberty City... Blowin off heads here and there, not caring whether they are infected or not... How beautiful this game would be! It's already my favorite game, and it's probably the best game out there with graphics, gameplay and the awesome complete 3D city and non-linear gameplay. If there was a cheat to activate 'Zombie Mode' then this game would be top of everyones list.

Also I'm sure R* could come up with some humorous stuff for these zombies, like they throw up blood all over Niko in a cutscene, or some continually defecate themselves.

I hope Rockstar reads these sorts of forums, and they know how much we all want zombies in the game! Whether they make a zombie version of GTA IV or a zombie filled GTA V, or a completely new game to do with zombies, I'm sure they'll do excellent in making it and they'll please all of their fans!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users