Who do you want to see return?
Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:51 AM
The list is in no particular order, its just people who I want to see again, or who would reasonably make a comeback.
If the next game is a sequel...I would want to see...
1) Phil Bell - I'd like to see what he would be up to after Pegorino's downfall.
2) Liberty Paper Guy - He seems to enjoy using guys like Niko. He could make a comeback.
3) Michelle - So where did she go after dealing with Niko? She said she was new in Liberty, so she probably had no reason to stay.
If the next game takes place before GTA4...
1) Bulgarin - He seems to be a powerful guy, and can get around.
2) Derrick - Who says he was in Ireland the entire time?
3) Little Jacob - I don't know why, but I get the feeling he's not a Liberty City native. Maybe he was somewhere else?
4) Liberty Paper Guy - It should shed some light on who the guy actually is.
5) The "bad luck" diamonds - We could deal with the same diamonds, and see who else has been screwed over these.
Who would you want back?
Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:10 AM
Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:22 AM
all of them in San Andreas
Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:09 AM
Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:01 PM
Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:13 PM
Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:23 PM
but id say phil bell and gerry
R* dont finish some characters storys mainly because theyl probly return
Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:27 PM
Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:39 PM
Couldn't give a rats arse about Mallorie or Roman or Michelle or whatever. Jacob was ok, but I preferred Badman for some reason.
The person I found myself caring about most was Lazlow, of all people.
IMO - bring back some characters from GTA III - Donald Love, Rosenberg, 8 Ball. For some reason, GTA IV doesn't feel as modern as GTA III did. I don't know why, though.
Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:24 PM
At the end of the game, Niko doesn't really seem interested in living his life of crime anymore. He seems to be just done. Unless something comes back to drag him back into it, and Niko MUST fight....Then I don't see him making a return.
And it wouldn't make sense for Niko to be in a prequel, because he would either be too young, or he would be in Europe fighting the war. Neither Roman because he seems to have stayed in Liberty for quiet awhile, and is also young. Keep in mind if the next game takes place in the 80s, then Niko would only be about 10-12 years old...No reason for him to return.
Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:38 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users