» «

Who do you want to see return?

12 replies to this topic
  • Lugez

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 June 2008 - 05:51 AM

Since GTA4 is the start of a new "era," we may see some returning characters in the next game. So who do you want to return in the next installment?

The list is in no particular order, its just people who I want to see again, or who would reasonably make a comeback.

If the next game is a sequel...I would want to see...

1) Phil Bell - I'd like to see what he would be up to after Pegorino's downfall.
2) Liberty Paper Guy - He seems to enjoy using guys like Niko. He could make a comeback.
3) Michelle - So where did she go after dealing with Niko? She said she was new in Liberty, so she probably had no reason to stay.

If the next game takes place before GTA4...

1) Bulgarin - He seems to be a powerful guy, and can get around.
2) Derrick - Who says he was in Ireland the entire time?
3) Little Jacob - I don't know why, but I get the feeling he's not a Liberty City native. Maybe he was somewhere else?
4) Liberty Paper Guy - It should shed some light on who the guy actually is.
5) The "bad luck" diamonds - We could deal with the same diamonds, and see who else has been screwed over these.

Who would you want back?

• --Vega--

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:10 AM

The only people I wanna see are Niko, Phil, and Little Jacob. I'd say Dwayne and Roman, but since there's alternate ways of playing the game, as in killing them or them getting killed, they won't be able to bring them back.

• big_night_out

Love Media

• Members

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:22 AM

Little Jacob, Dwayne, Nico of course...

all of them in San Andreas cool.gif

• nealmac

Low lie, the fields of Anfield Road

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:08 AM

Just Niko and LJ.

• Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:09 AM

None of them. I've played GTA IV. I want a new game next time.

• EpiQ71

Player Hater

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:01 PM

Niko,Roman,UL Paper,Mr.Bulgarin,Mallorie,Lj!!Rockstar should finish the storie....maybe like kill mr.bulgarin and live in 'american deam' with roman.I mean happy ending!!

• ClaudeOnSpeed

Big Stupid Jellyfish.

• Members

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:13 PM

Yea i hope Bulgarin comes back, do you even find out what happens to him after that mission where you lose the diamonds??

• 4thosebout2rock

• Members

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:23 PM

Niko will probly show up at least once id say

but id say phil bell and gerry

R* dont finish some characters storys mainly because theyl probly return

• kingofnexus

"Look, mom, i'm STILL playing with myself!"

• Members

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:26 PM

• Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:27 PM

I woiuld just want them to bring back LJ and Mallorie thats about it. But if they coul bring anyone back from any GTA canon it would have to be Tommy V.

• Mallrat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:39 PM

Packie, I actually liked him. It was nice to see a different type of gang. They started ok with the whole Eastern European thing but somewhere along the way they lost it and it just delved into stupid stereotypical Italian mafia territory. The GTA III mafia gangsters were so much better than the ones in IV.

Couldn't give a rats arse about Mallorie or Roman or Michelle or whatever. Jacob was ok, but I preferred Badman for some reason.

The person I found myself caring about most was Lazlow, of all people.

IMO - bring back some characters from GTA III - Donald Love, Rosenberg, 8 Ball. For some reason, GTA IV doesn't feel as modern as GTA III did. I don't know why, though.

• Lugez

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:24 PM

I would also like to see Niko or Roman back...But I don't really think it could happen because...

At the end of the game, Niko doesn't really seem interested in living his life of crime anymore. He seems to be just done. Unless something comes back to drag him back into it, and Niko MUST fight....Then I don't see him making a return.

And it wouldn't make sense for Niko to be in a prequel, because he would either be too young, or he would be in Europe fighting the war. Neither Roman because he seems to have stayed in Liberty for quiet awhile, and is also young. Keep in mind if the next game takes place in the 80s, then Niko would only be about 10-12 years old...No reason for him to return.

Mr. Mcreary
  • Mr. Mcreary

• Members

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:38 PM

It would be interesting to see Niko make a small, brief apperance - - much like Claude did in San.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users