Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 6 days ago

Yo! It's been a while since I poked my head in here, about 3 years in fact! If this name doesn't ring a bell, I was Richard_Turpin with the RDR bunch.

I've gamed pretty much exclusively on PC while I was at uni, only just got access to a PS4 and GTAV, must say, it made me quite nostalgic for my time spent on here! Good to see you guys still going, I'd love to play some time (if you'll still have me).

Hey Rich! I've been wondering for long why you had suddenly disappeared. I knew you went to uni but you simply vanished. :pp

Well, welcome back. :)

If you want access again to private forums just let me know. A lot of people will be happy to see you. ;)

.Trooper.
  • .Trooper.

D1RTY & WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 5 days ago Edited by .Trooper., 5 days ago.

Wellll Well... Good to see everyone still rockin' as usual!

Despite being super busy I bought V for PC and it reminded me to hop over here n' see how everyone's doing :)

• SCAR. and Doc Rikowski like this

BIG-P-92
  • BIG-P-92

Broker Turf Terror!

• Members

Posted 5 days ago

Yo! It's been a while since I poked my head in here, about 3 years in fact! If this name doesn't ring a bell, I was Richard_Turpin with the RDR bunch.

I've gamed pretty much exclusively on PC while I was at uni, only just got access to a PS4 and GTAV, must say, it made me quite nostalgic for my time spent on here! Good to see you guys still going, I'd love to play some time (if you'll still have me).

Hey Rich! I've been wondering for long why you had suddenly disappeared. I knew you went to uni but you simply vanished. :pp
Well, welcome back. :)

If you want access again to private forums just let me know. A lot of people will be happy to see you. ;)
Yeah, send me a pm with the forum details.

I didn't take my ps3 to uni and I slowly stopped checking the forums over time. In fairness, I had alot of partying to do! :)

I'm on a new Psn account now, ryan777palmer (not terribly imaginative I know). Anyone who wants to play, throw me an invite!
  • Doc Rikowski likes this

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 5 days ago

If you have been partying hard then you simply did your duty as a member of DDZN and DWB. ;)

I'll send you a PM in a second. :)

Btw, I'm PS3less... But the guys are active. You'll find them in private forums.

barney1610
  • barney1610

sh*t hapens when you party naked

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted 5 days ago

Yo Big-P/Rich/Ryan :p and Troop. Good to see you guys, be nice to have you back in action (don't worry Troop, you still get blamed for everything lol). Look forward to seeing you in the private forums and on PS4?

leroy46
  • leroy46

g.h.o.s.t.

• D1RTY12

Posted 4 days ago Edited by leroy46, 4 days ago.

Yooooo BIG-P and Troop.

Nice to see you. I was quite disappointed with GTA V on PS3 so i sold everything and i jumped on PS4 and BF4 a while ago..

At the moment i am a happy father of a lil'girlie so my gaming time is close to zero. I still play once a week with Chromarkno1 (Tropp you surly remeber him). We became good friends and we see each other once a year.

Still not confident in buying GTA V but i hope we will find a game in the near future for a big reunion (all on PS4).

Cheerz!

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 16 hours ago

Too Troop! I have these 2 words in mind. :D

rnz1369
  • rnz1369

Im too damn old for this nonsense.

• D1RTY12

Posted An hour ago

hey guys. i have no time to game. but im still here. 

cant wait for battlefront :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users