D1RTY12 [DDZN]

Trained. Excited. Armed.
21,198 replies to this topic
joec1987
  • joec1987

~Dirty Dozen~

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:49 PM

My Bro's playing this F.M, just so u know, i gave up when we made mitch leave after he was annoying us pretty bad. So we got 3 then? ok!

Mr Crasso
  • Mr Crasso

VROOOOOOOOoooom... *crashes*

• Members

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Aug 14 2008, 19:47)
QUOTE (Mr Crasso @ Aug 14 2008, 21:46)
Okay, already had my dinner, will be online 5 minutes prior to the match.  icon14.gif

Ok great icon14.gif Its ok doc,take your time,enjoy your BBQ biggrin.gif
First game is TW,can you guard home turf anti?

Sure thing.

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (Mr Crasso @ Aug 14 2008, 21:51)
QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Aug 14 2008, 19:47)
QUOTE (Mr Crasso @ Aug 14 2008, 21:46)
Okay, already had my dinner, will be online 5 minutes prior to the match.  icon14.gif

Ok great icon14.gif Its ok doc,take your time,enjoy your BBQ biggrin.gif
First game is TW,can you guard home turf anti?

Sure thing.

Ok,its on,get on your PS devil.gif

joec1987
  • joec1987

~Dirty Dozen~

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:43 PM

1-0 after T.w dukes. Anti did u see when u was getting chased and u went past me, then the enemy came real fast in his car and i blew his ass up tounge.gif that was funny, well done lads, tdm to go! one of them psn msg me said "your mint at this" lol biggrin.gif

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:48 PM

Raw challenged us for a 5vs5 at 1.30 am uk time monday night Anyone wanna play them again ? Nice work boys lets keep this winning streak going

kieranefc
  • kieranefc

Liberty City Casual, Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• Members

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Aug 14 2008, 19:01)
QUOTE (kieranefc @ Aug 14 2008, 19:48)
hi, i was wondering if there is a place in this clan i really like the look of it, i havent been on the site for a while and my old clan seems to have gone, so if there is a place i would be grateful, thanks  smile.gif

We don't recruit people just like that but we're open to meet new players.
So what u can do is add a few of us in your PSN list (my PSN: RikoBegovic) and then we'll invite u for some games. Check also the TW thread in MP, u can join that too.
BTW we only play AA off, mostly TDM and TW (occasionally RACES).
We always play TW with blips team (or off) and TDM with blips far.
Just for u to know in advance... smile.gif icon14.gif

See ya in LC!
(and who knows after we get to know each other u might be invited to DDZN)

@ Blaz: so, no game, right? I'll see ya later for some TW. Now I'm going to eat my BBQ dinner. tounge2.gif
That EazyA thread is hilarious lol.gif

ok ill add some of you, thanks

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:25 PM Edited by Blaz00r, 14 August 2008 - 09:31 PM.

Ok f*ck. Just f*ck. I just can't believe how much i sucked in the TDM,f*ck i was so pissed from the beginning!!!!!
I just sniped one of them and a f*cking ped ran over me,and the snipers spawned in the other side of bohan!!! Fucck i was so pissed i screwed the whole TDM...Sorry guys,great job icon14.gif Pics later
And lord,no for RAW. Only if they accept playing blips team for the TW and far in the TDM,i don't care about the US ladder anyway,so i'll just see it as a clan battle not a gay battle match

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:59 PM

Joe... Did I spook you in the bushes? lol.gif I don't really want to play against raw again, but if you guys do I'll play if I'm needed.

Mr Crasso
  • Mr Crasso

• Members

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (joec1987 @ Aug 14 2008, 20:43)
1-0 after T.w dukes. Anti did u see when u was getting chased and u went past me, then the enemy came real fast in his car and i blew his ass up tounge.gif that was funny, well done lads, tdm to go! one of them psn msg me said "your mint at this" lol biggrin.gif

Ahah, I kinda planned that. The guy wouldn't get off my back and I was already missing a tyre from the Sanchez. Then I saw your blip near and thought "sweet" as I knew the RPG spawned there. So I just drove there. Boom!

TDM: I sucked, again. I just can't play that with blips on.

Tommy-Vercetti19
  • Tommy-Vercetti19

Sure, Grand, No Probs

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:28 PM Edited by Tommy-Vercetti19, 14 August 2008 - 11:32 PM.

hi guys.
just wondering would you guys like to be allies with the exiles?
as my clan is in a heap of B***ox lately and i need to get back on track.
its up to u guys.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (Tommy-Vercetti19 @ Aug 15 2008, 00:28)
hi guys.
just wondering would you guys like to be allies with the exiles?
as my clan is in a heap of B***ox lately and i need to get back on track.
its up to u guys.

I'm ok with that icon14.gif

@ Blaz: when u can picz pliz biggrin.gif

joec1987
  • joec1987

~Dirty Dozen~

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:56 PM

I soooooo hate CnC, its poop! im poop at it!

We only playing the 2 G.B's this weekend then, seen as tho sum ov us have got 7 games of DTW on sunday! cool.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Aug 14 2008, 21:48)
Raw challenged us for a 5vs5 at 1.30 am uk time monday night Anyone wanna play them again ? Nice work boys lets keep this winning streak going

About RAW I say let's play with them again! I'm sure that we can beat them if we stick to the strategy in TW, then CnC is fifty fifty and for TDM we can come up with a very good "castle" strategy. They use fragfx, we use BRAIN! sly.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:18 AM Edited by Blaz00r, 15 August 2008 - 12:35 AM.

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Aug 15 2008, 02:09)

About RAW I say let's play with them again! I'm sure that we can beat them if we stick to the strategy in TW, then CnC is fifty fifty and for TDM we can come up with a very good "castle" strategy. They use fragfx, we use BRAIN! sly.gif

The castle won't work and TW strategy won't work either,if we castle they will come all of them at once and we won't successfully kill them all,then the ones who die will spawn outside of the "castle" and here goes our strategy...And for the TW the strategy just won't work because even if we stick to it and defend the best there could be they will always kill us...Pointless icon13.gif I will only play them with our settings,i don't care if its gonna be called a GB or not
And im uploading pics now

Edit:
Pics:

TW:

user posted image

TDM:

user posted image

Sorry for my veerrry verry sh*tty performance in the TDM... icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif

And a bonus pic,me,Joe and ex doing the heli hang glitch lol.gif

user posted image

And for bowza(i see you there biggrin.gif )
Those gangsta gang,they are 3rd on the US ladder...(GTA gangstas or something like that,with double the wins of blacklist)
But they have been locked by GB sarcasm.gif

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:46 AM

Posted: Aug 15 2008, 00:18
Edit PostQuote Post

DIRTY DOZEN
Group Icon
Group: Members

en.gif

XXXXX
Member Log

QUOTE (BRAVA-SOULJAH-UK @ Aug 14 2008, 10:47)
l

another thing weird is how did º^׺ALPHAº beat us, but we nearly beat *Murder Method* Clan , but Murder Method beat Alpha ?, i guess they used their sh*t players or something, i asked the girl leader of º^׺ALPHAº if they used FRAGFX, she replied, no but she heard alot of people talking about it and its sh*t anyway ?,hmmmm how would she know if its sh*t or good ? fu*k that they all use, i can tell you times i noticed this:

You notice how they never fire while driving ? well they never fired at me while driving obviously it would be hard with a fragfx, if you think about it, just imagine yourself using it. Arghhh i dont know but some weird stuff, its like they get in poisition like you would with a powerful weapon lol and just wait for enemy to get in place and you point click them lol. lol.gif
quote lordjubblydave

do you wanna know a secret ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
i know who alpha_missmurder_u is or should i say SWAT_ladyluck oh no got it wrong its BIGCLEMSCHICK im confused now all these name changes and they beat RAW ? who bigclemdog is now in im smelling a rat gonna do more columbo sh*t ill be back ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

there is some weird sh*t going on in the us ladder Raw getting beat by a gang formed 2 days ago that is run by bigclemschick
bigclemdog no longer part of raw

i havent even been smoking have i lost the plot ?????????

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Aug 15 2008, 02:46)
Posted: Aug 15 2008, 00:18
Edit PostQuote Post

DIRTY DOZEN
Group Icon
Group: Members

en.gif

XXXXX
Member Log

QUOTE (BRAVA-SOULJAH-UK @ Aug 14 2008, 10:47)
l

another thing weird is how did º^׺ALPHAº beat us, but we nearly beat *Murder Method* Clan , but Murder Method beat Alpha ?, i guess they used their sh*t players or something, i asked the girl leader of º^׺ALPHAº if they used FRAGFX, she replied, no but she heard alot of people talking about it and its sh*t anyway ?,hmmmm how would she know if its sh*t or good ? fu*k that they all use, i can tell you times i noticed this:

You notice how they never fire while driving ? well they never fired at me while driving obviously it would be hard with a fragfx, if you think about it, just imagine yourself using it. Arghhh i dont know but some weird stuff, its like they get in poisition like you would with a powerful weapon lol and just wait for enemy to get in place and you point click them lol. lol.gif
quote lordjubblydave

do you wanna know a secret ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
i know who alpha_missmurder_u is or should i say SWAT_ladyluck oh no got it wrong its BIGCLEMSCHICK im confused now all these name changes and they beat RAW ? who bigclemdog is now in im smelling a rat gonna do more columbo sh*t ill be back ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

there is some weird sh*t going on in the us ladder Raw getting beat by a gang formed 2 days ago that is run by bigclemschick
bigclemdog no longer part of raw

i havent even been smoking have i lost the plot ?????????

WTF mercie_blink.gif
Seriously i think its the same players over and over again playing with themselves changing teams daily

Mr Crasso
  • Mr Crasso

• Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Aug 15 2008, 00:18)
QUOTE (docrikowski @ Aug 15 2008, 02:09)

The castle won't work and TW strategy won't work either,if we castle they will come all of them at once and we won't successfully kill them all,then the ones who die will spawn outside of the "castle" and here goes our strategy...And for the TW the strategy just won't work because even if we stick to it and defend the best there could be they will always kill us...Pointless icon13.gif I will only play them with our settings,i don't care if its gonna be called a GB or not
And im uploading pics now

Edit:
Pics:

TW:

user posted image

TDM:

user posted image

Sorry for my veerrry verry sh*tty performance in the TDM... icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif

And a bonus pic,me,Joe and ex doing the heli hang glitch lol.gif

user posted image

And for bowza(i see you there biggrin.gif )
Those gangsta gang,they are 3rd on the US ladder...(GTA gangstas or something like that,with double the wins of blacklist)
But they have been locked by GB sarcasm.gif

My score at TDM sucked, but at least it's sexy. cool.gif

joec1987
  • joec1987

~Dirty Dozen~

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:10 AM Edited by joec1987, 15 August 2008 - 11:12 AM.

Blaz 2 of them pics haven't come up! And sorry bout that in F.M yday my bro was playing and he crashed the heli into yours while u and ex were doing the helicopter hang, so got him off it and tried it for myself, biggrin.gif how do u do it properly, i was hanging onto the window, but it seemed to work better for sum reason? we all got try and get as many ppl on as possible one time!

Oh and blaz did u like my little grenade thrown at u when u was speeding in that race! colgate.gif everytime i was 1st sum f*cker would go down the wrong way of the street just to put me off/crash in to me! was F-ing impossible to race against, so i got out car, waited for u with my last grenade and got u, sorry it was u!

U were the only 1 coming at the time and i needed kills!! tounge2.gif

GTA race sucks, Race is miles better smile.gif

Blaz get that helicopter hanging pic on here, i wanna see, i was gunna take a pic aswell but Ex fell off that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

insane crazy, driving ms. daisy

• D1RTY12

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:19 AM Edited by explicitmo, 15 August 2008 - 11:21 AM.

QUOTE (joec1987 @ Aug 15 2008, 13:10)
Blaz get that helicopter hanging pic on here, i wanna see, i was gunna take a pic aswell but Ex fell off that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

I took one aswell, but it's too close. It's probably best when the pilot is taking it with cinema view...

I fell off BTW, caus you can only hang on the rear door, and i was too much in front there.

I took Blaz00r from the airport to the empire state building while hanging though... he finally fell of when I was trying to drop him on the roof top.
Blaz posted his though: http://img129.images...08082253ag9.jpg
But I can't see it atm aswell...

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (explicitmo @ Aug 15 2008, 13:19)
QUOTE (joec1987 @ Aug 15 2008, 13:10)

I took one aswell, but it's too close. It's probably best when the pilot is taking it with cinema view...

I fell off BTW, caus you can only hang on the rear door, and i was too much in front there.

I took Blaz00r from the airport to the empire state building while hanging though... he finally fell of when I was trying to drop him on the roof top.
Blaz posted his though: http://img129.images...08082253ag9.jpg
But I can't see it atm aswell...

Weird,i can see it just fine mercie_blink.gif
Haha and yes,we should get like 7-8 people to hang,that would be awsome lol.gif I found a great way to hover just above the water without touching anything for like 10 seconds,then it gets too low lol

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

insane crazy, driving ms. daisy

• D1RTY12

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:14 PM Edited by explicitmo, 15 August 2008 - 12:58 PM.

The pic should be above the city though... it doesnt look to kool that low.

EDIT: Yeah, I was hanging at the wrong palce... you gotta hang on the rear door. Taht's why I fell off. confused.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE (explicitmo @ Aug 15 2008, 14:14)
The pic should be above the city though... it doesnt look to kool that low.

I was afraid you were going to fall whatsthat.gif And you did after like 10 seconds lol.gif (you,Joe kept hanging and i crashed him into a wall lol.gif )

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:44 PM Edited by docrikowski, 15 August 2008 - 02:51 PM.

Good afternoon DDZN! Congrats for the win! We need one more to have a FLAME devil.gif
I won't be online till very late today... And I won't at all tomorrow cryani.gif
I'll be back sunday night for DTW Cup biggrin.gif
In the meantime KICK A*SES!!! cool.gif

@ Blaz: I found your secret secret secret spot in Dukes middle turf tounge2.gif
It took me a while to figure out the perfect way to get there, but now I know it. The spot is amazing!!!
You can kill or just stay hidden.

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 04:28 PM Edited by Blaz00r, 15 August 2008 - 04:37 PM.

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Aug 15 2008, 16:44)
Good afternoon DDZN! Congrats for the win! We need one more to have a FLAME  devil.gif
I won't be online till very late today... And I won't at all tomorrow  cryani.gif
I'll be back sunday night for DTW Cup  biggrin.gif
In the meantime KICK A*SES!!!  cool.gif

@ Blaz: I found your secret secret secret spot in Dukes middle turf  tounge2.gif
It took me a while to figure out the perfect way to get there, but now I know it. The spot is amazing!!!

Dukes middle turf? Remind me? suicidal.gif
Guys a guy from Biohazard asked me if we wanna have a match today...Its US ladder,they have 11 loses and 14 wins,i asked him if they use the fagfx and his respond was "no,but to tell you the truth i dont know what that is can u explain it to me.." so i guess they don't use it...Wanna have it today? Who can play?

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:05 PM

I can if its a 7pm start other than that im a no cos im going out at 9

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Aug 15 2008, 17:28)
Good afternoon DDZN! Congrats for the win! We need one more to have a FLAME  devil.gif
I won't be online till very late today... And I won't at all tomorrow  cryani.gif

@ Blaz: I found your secret secret secret spot in Dukes middle turf  tounge2.gif

Guys a guy from Biohazard asked me if we wanna have a match today...Its US ladder,they have 11 loses and 14 wins,i asked him if they use the fagfx and his respond was "no,but to tell you the truth i dont know what that is can u explain it to me.." so i guess they don't use it...Wanna have it today? Who can play?

I can't... confused.gif

It's that spot in which u were in a TW a week ago (more or less) that u said that it was amazing to lock the turf, but then u lost the turf because u were sending me a PSN message and dind't move on time in the "block turf" area... I was in your team with LFC...
The middle turf in Dukes is the one with a lot of access alleys and with a basketball court above the turf...

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:33 PM Edited by Blaz00r, 15 August 2008 - 05:39 PM.

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Aug 15 2008, 19:08)
QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Aug 15 2008, 17:28)

I can't... confused.gif

It's that spot in which u were in a TW a week ago (more or less) that u said that it was amazing to lock the turf, but then u lost the turf because u were sending me a PSN message and dind't move on time in the "block turf" area... I was in your team with LFC...
The middle turf in Dukes is the one with a lot of access alleys and with a basketball court above the turf...

Oooh that lol.gif Was a long time ago lol lol.gif Yeah that spot is one of the best,toot was the first one to find it and he showed it to me icon14.gif
So i guess there is no match today? If anyone can make it let me know asap... I also challenged alot of EU teams for a 3v3,supposed to be easy wins...
Edot:
Lol Biohazard's challenge is for 1:30am...Can anybody make it? mercie_blink.gif

-M-
  • -M-

Dirty Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:40 PM

Hey guys. I started to try catch up what I've missed on but got bored... confused.gif Any happenings I should know about???

Blaz, I'm good for tonight, I'm just about mediocre at shooting so if we get me you and another great player then it's all good. smile.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (-M- @ Aug 15 2008, 19:40)
Hey guys. I started to try catch up what I've missed on but got bored... confused.gif Any happenings I should know about???

Blaz, I'm good for tonight, I'm just about mediocre at shooting so if we get me you and another great player then it's all good. smile.gif

Good to have to back! Had fun? lol.gif
Well you didn't miss alot,we played RAW a 6v6 and found out they all use those FagFX's and decided not to play any US team again unless clarified they don't use FagFX's...We won bunch of EU ladder games,3rd place already biggrin.gif So we need one more for tonight...Joe?Anti?Boca?Maybe lord? its 1:30am tounge2.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:46 PM

Guys theres a match on match finder for 7pm!! lord can you play then? Me you and M? Its in 15 minutes and i think its gonna be a no show because they won't know i accepted it biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users