Trained. Excited. Armed.
21,253 replies to this topic
barney1610
  • barney1610

sh*t hapens when you party naked

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted 2 weeks ago

I play SP a bit..went to cinema with Michael & son..good movie..and funny comercials R* style :)

I still remember being blown away with the fact that you can actually watch the movie Michael was the associate producer on, 'Meltdown'. It's by far the funniest movie in the game :D

I'm still hoping they add more activities, like poker and pool. Not just online but in SP as well because there's no reason they can't, especially with them working on a next gen/PC version.

Gazziboy
  • Gazziboy

Thug

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Chainsaws or GTFO.

D1RTYŽ
  • D1RTYŽ

• D1RTY12
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted A week ago

Chainsaws and flamethrowers.  e5250901.gif

barney1610
  • barney1610

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted A week ago Edited by barney1610, A week ago.

Meh, chainsaws are overdone in video games. I'd like to go to work on someone with a weed whacker or something ridiculous like that :D

With a blade like this :devil:

New-Genie-Image-Proto-Type-2.jpg

• Gazziboy likes this

Gazziboy
  • Gazziboy

Thug

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted A week ago

lol Interesting.

Yeah I hope for the next version of V we get something extra. I doubt they would release 'Gay Tony on the West coast' or whatever it may be. A few extra side jobs would be nice and 32 player lobbies too.

And those Heists. HURRY UP!

• SCAR. likes this

barney1610
  • barney1610

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

I had a great idea on how to utilise the PS4's touchpad, you should be able to swipe it to use the in game phone like you would in real life. Ok so you obviously wouldn't be able to select things because you couldn't see the options but just to be able to scroll through texts/emails/the web would be pretty cool imo.

I also hope they update the roster of vehicles available to purchase on the web in SP. Yes the game is called Grand Theft Auto but I like to play the game with the mindset of the character I'm playing as. For example, I don't think Franklin would steal a car purely to keep as his own but instead would want to buy one legitimately and the same with Michael. Trevor on the other hand I have no qualms with stealing a car with lol. Sure Franklin used to repo cars but that was his job. I'd like to at least see the same amount of vehicles to buy as GTAO or even better, all the cars in the game because I've always thought it was silly that you couldn't buy any car :v:

D1RTYŽ
  • D1RTYŽ

• D1RTY12
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted A week ago

I'll look forward to the fresh shiny remastered masterpiece of GTA V, I'd like to do events online, nothing too competitive or serious but good ol f*ckarounds how gta was designed for like demo derby but they ruined that aspect of gta in iv demo derby was perfect but there's many things an imaginitive mind can come up with.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted A week ago

Hey Wikki/Scar can we get our game done next Saturday?

barney1610
  • barney1610

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

So, in the news for GTA V on PS4 Rockstar states that "A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp"

I'm super excited about the Dukes making a return as it's one of my favorite looking cars from GTA IV, especially the 'Highway Reaper' variant. I just hope you can make some serious modifications to it, for it to be the straight line monster it was always destined to be.

640px-Dukes-GTA4-HighwayReaper-front.jpg

I'd like to think (although highly unlikely) R* would bring back a handful of new/old vehicles, especially the older Sentinel :inlove:

Sentinel-GTA4-Stevie-front.jpg

I'm curious as to what cars you would love to see make a comeback int GTA V?

• Gazziboy likes this

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

The One Who Knocks

• D1RTY12
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted A week ago

The Mr. Tasty ice cream truck

mr-tasty.jpg

The Faction

300px-Faction-GTA4-front.jpg

The Hermes

300px-CubanHermes-GTAVC-front.jpg

A clean Voodoo

What I really want is to be able to race trucks. Those were some of my favorite races in IV. 

• Gazziboy and NorthernHawk like this

barney1610
  • barney1610

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted A week ago

A clean Voodoo

That would be awesome, plus chuck some hydraulic mechanics in there as well ;)

• coach_wargo and NorthernHawk like this

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 6 days ago

Happy V anniversary. :)
  • A J, coach_wargo and NorthernHawk like this

Gazziboy
  • Gazziboy

Thug

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

One year on and I still love my baby, more now than ever thanks to extra content. I'll never leave my baby on a doorstep or put it up for adoption. Sure, it can't please me 100% and i'll never ask it to give me all that it offers straight away, But I love my baby. 

NorthernHawk
  • NorthernHawk

Player Hater

• D1RTY12
  • Canada

Posted 23 hours ago

At first I was not going to purchase GTA V for  PS4, but with all the added content they have announced,  I will probably get it.  Also will have to purchase a PS4.

• Doc Rikowski likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users