0_0.jpg

• krashdown, Nitty Don, deejayb1874 and 4 others like this

.Joe.
  • .Joe.

YNWA (2002)

• D1RTY12
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:36 AM

You can't sell free cars whoever asked lol.

And I've sold my cars after 1.07 getting 600k odd!

Good to see you on Friday doc was to late for me though. 3am Saturday morning eyes were shutting from playing nba with ex in park mode and then clubs after with Steve and bowza.

Anyone on Sunday? Will come on ps3 if there's many on!

MissCloud
  • MissCloud

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013
    Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Helpfulness Award [GTAF]

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:35 PM

Do you guys have a gang account so that I can award your medal? Or do you want it given to leader(s)? 

deejayb1874
  • deejayb1874

Bolt Ya Radge!

• D1RTY12
  • Scotland

Posted 23 February 2014 - 03:58 PM

Don't think we have a gang account Kirsty, just give it to Doc I think.

• krashdown likes this

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:00 PM

q8mtYC3.png
Would like to invite
DIRTY12
to

EcgQaxt.png
http://gtaforums.com...ory-domination/

First 5 crews to register can claim 2 territories

• Doc Rikowski likes this

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:38 PM Edited by lordjubblydave, 23 February 2014 - 06:42 PM.

Congrats Guys

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=8qkSe4YM7EY

Well deserved, even if I didn't vote.
Apparently I don't know how to post YouTube Videos either

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:36 PM

@ Kirsty: you can give it to me if you want and if it is completely necessary. Otherwise we are fine like this.

We are not award whores like some othersED. :p

--- 

Nice idea SinginEwe. :^:

A while ago I almost started an event like this for IV. I had done the logo, made the rules and announced it but then I couldn't find the time to run it.

It was a bit more complex than this one but the concept was the same.

Anyway I'll see if some of the guys are interested even though rules that limit weapons are really not a favourite in here.

At the same time I think I played 1 TDM so far in GTAO, so not really in the position to judge rules and weapons. ;)

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 23 February 2014 - 11:47 PM

The weapon rules are just because using RPGs and sh*t is not really looked up upon I wish you could just force weapons on assault rifles but until we get that it is a bit necessary but it would be nice to have you guys

barney1610
  • barney1610

sh*t hapens when you party naked

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:40 AM

Oh how I miss San Andreas........I just don't miss the actual game :/

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

I would be interested Singing Ewe, even more so with explosives and Auto Shotty banned !!

Shame I missed Doc's return to PS3 :( will have to ensure I'm there for the next time.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:06 PM

Good to see some interest hopefully you guys will sign up

RichieHall
  • RichieHall

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:12 PM

can i join your gang? Richi3 H4ll is my xbox account name

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:18 PM Edited by Doc Rikowski, 24 February 2014 - 03:18 PM.

Sorry but we are only PS3 (and PS4). Thanks for asking.

---

Ok, Nitty, what's the issue with shotguns and explosives? I haven't played much to know it.

Don't tell me is the usual general whining about a weapon that can kill people hence is an OP weapon.

Cause I heard that enough in IV, RDR, MP3... I'm all for "if it's in the game just deal with it."  :p

• SCAR., deejayb1874 and booshthelurker like this

barney1610
  • barney1610

sh*t hapens when you party naked

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted 24 February 2014 - 04:18 PM

Ok, Nitty, what's the issue with shotguns and explosives? I haven't played much to know it.

Don't tell me is the usual general whining about a weapon that can kill people hence is an OP weapon.

Cause I heard that enough in IV, RDR, MP3... I'm all for "if it's in the game just deal with it."  :p

You clearly haven't come across the 'assault shotgun' yet :rol: I refused to use it and would always wonder what that gun that sounded like a laser gun was? It's the assault shottie with a suppressor.......clearly the easiest way to kill someone online, hence why everyone used it.

Maybe I should just scrap my principles and just use the weapons/techniques that are clearly superior in video games instead of trying to be versatile and maybe I'd have a much better time and rage less :D

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:51 PM

Barney, last TDM I played was 3 months ago and it was my second or third one so I have no idea LMAO

So, basically I'm just guessing here but judging by past experience it sounds like the old usual problem of people saying that some weapons are either too easy to use or too powerful. You know my opinion, I've always used either the best weapon that suited my style (like in IV, even though I was versatile in that game too) or simply all the weapons depending on the situation (RDR and MP3). In MP3 I could kill with any weapon and I would even go for the top spot in DM using the weapons everyone considered sh*t (the shotguns) or I would use dual pistols considered OP by most (and used by everyone lol).

Truth is it doesn't matter the weapon. What it matters is the attitude towards the weapon and towards losing cause we all know gamers nowadays are a bunch of whining and moaning lil' girls. :D

The little that I recall of V is that the shooting mechanics are more or less as sh*tty as in IV (why the hell didn't they use the perfect MP3 ones it is a mystery) so no wonder people will go for powerful and easy weapons. Especially if they piss off the "l33t" players, which is always good fun. :lol:

Riznind
  • Riznind

Shaken, then stirred

• D1RTY12
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:02 PM

@ Doc:

In free roam beware of the getting old very fast sticky bomb drive by, done by a guy who has all his money in his 2nd character wallet (not bank account), so he doesn't pay insurance to replace your personal vehicle (up to 10k for supercars, my infernus cost 5k to replace), instead you pay it yourself! Same with guys in tanks, who can spawntrap you really easy, so you have to resort to passive mode or get a chopper to get you on top of a building).

Assault Shotgun need some range nerfing. You can shoot people from across the street with it.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:46 PM

I'm not really a FM player Riz but thx.

If I go in FM it will be private. ;)

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:20 AM Edited by SuperJude™, 25 February 2014 - 05:21 AM.

I'm not really a FM player Riz but thx.

If I go in FM it will be private. ;)

Oh you'll come around. For better or worse, most of the fun centers around FM, due to the fact it's basically a Live Action lobby.

I've been on this account for a bit over a month now and been killed exactly 4 times though I always play in Public FM lobbies. 

PvP - suppose I'm lucky I was "offline" for two years. My urge to play PvP wasn't as high as others and thus I wasn't quite as let down that the PvP modes are sh*t because love or hate the game, that's the truth, most of them kinda suck due to small maps, crap spawns and very little actual care put into these levels.

Red Dead spoiled us in many ways!

• coach_wargo likes this

booshthelurker
  • booshthelurker

Muckraker

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:50 PM

I agree with SJ - GTAV is all about FM.

That is probably why it's slipped on my list. RDR offered both, but that's ancient history now...

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:41 AM

Not saying I won't hang out in FM with you guys if it happens so but being my gaming sessions always limited to a maximum of 2h I will try to play as many races and PvP as I can. ;)

I also wanna really try this Capture mode. It should be good, right?

Also, the perception that I have with the playlist system and the content creator is that we are facing an endless stream of PvP maps and race tracks in the future.

I mean this should be every GTA gamer's dream. I'm starting to think this game is way ahead of times for the current generation of gamers.

I think a lot of people simply didn't get the genius of GTAO user created system. And this is just the beginning.

@ SJ: if maps are small and spawns are crap isn't the creator the solution to all of that? :)

I mean, if we had that in RDR or even in IV! How wonderful would have that been?

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

The One Who Knocks

• D1RTY12
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:20 AM

I've really liked the capture and hold games, they remind me of the bag games in RDR. I just wish more people would play them.

Figuring out good spawns isn't nearly as easy as it seems, at least I don't think it is. I really don't know because, once again, no one plays the PvP. 30 million people bought this game, surely I should be able to find a match. Right?

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:35 AM Edited by SuperJude™, 26 February 2014 - 05:35 AM.

Doc - I thought the same, Content Creator would be the way to solve lame maps. I still believe this I just realized making a good race is about 100x easier than making a good DM so most everybody focused on the races. Mainly a matter of trial and error and something I will be revisiting for sure.

There just weren't any maps I played that grabbed me from the Rockstar PvP offerings, nothing I immediately fell for but that's okay since I have found so much action on a daily basis anyway.

Capture modes could hold promise.

booshthelurker
  • booshthelurker

Muckraker

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:04 PM

The creator is an amazing application and does open V up to endless possibilities in terms of variations and maps, but matchmaking is the issue. Your PVP will only be as good as your friends list and that's not a vibrant PVP experience IMO.

Although I'm not looking to play PVP in private rooms I am excited for those who do. The sky really is the limit there. :)
  • D1RTY® and coach_wargo like this

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

The One Who Knocks

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

Your PVP will only be as good as your friends list and that's not a vibrant PVP experience IMO.

That's the biggest problem, and I have no idea how R* can overcome it. There must be 10's of thousands of user created maps, but the only way they're played enough to be noticed by R* is if you're in a super crew or just spend hours spamming invites to the same match over and over. Oh, and if you fix somthing then you're count goes back to zero.

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:20 PM

Sorry but we are only PS3 (and PS4). Thanks for asking.

---

I don't really have a problem with explosives as they have a small amount of skill to be used efficiently and also due to reload times the damage caused is equalled out by this.

My main issue is with the Auto Shotty, it really is just a point a push weapon, IMO I may as well play AA if everyone is using this as skill levels are around the same due to the spread of the gun, not me being elite or anything it's just a really stupid weapon as it also has a long range, if the range was fixed it wouldn't be as much of an issue but personally I prefer the other shotties as they are just as powerful but if you do miss you have to reload, with the auto if you miss once you have 12 other attempts, plus add a silencer and you don't show on the map with it either, the problem with OP weapons is everyone uses them so the game essentially becomes dull, my main reason on turning my back on DM's in GTAV and concentrating on racing.

• T0X1C likes this

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

The One Who Knocks

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:51 PM

Autoshotty is my anti griefing weapon. If some tard is griefing me and won't accept a 1v1 I'll breakout the autoshotty on them. I'm usually an "it's in the game so deal with it" kind of guy, but the autoshotty is totally OP :) .

• SCAR. and booshthelurker like this

Riznind
  • Riznind

Shaken, then stirred

• D1RTY12
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:38 PM

That 1vs1 in fr is so stupid...  You only see your enemy on the radar and you will become a shooting duck for everybody else nearby

• booshthelurker and coach_wargo like this

booshthelurker
  • booshthelurker

Muckraker

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

If they changed the radar some how that'd be cool IMO. You gotta allow for some blips, but everyone all the time doesn't makes sense. If there's no blips that breeds other problems.

If I recall the HUD worked slightly differently in hardcore than normal RDR, and people ended up preferring hardcore over time - even auto aimers.

For all I know they are different in V I've never been to an auto aim... Anything. (Yet lol)
  • Riznind likes this

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

The One Who Knocks

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:20 PM

There are definitely some dumb aspects to the 1v1. I was in one and the guy’s friend kept running me over, and helping to hunt me down. It’s also stupid that you still get wanted levels in a 1v1. Nothing kills a good gun battle like having to fight off the cops too.

In RDR regular free roam blips were always on. In hardcore your blip showed if you were riding a horse, running, or shooting. On foot, with throw weapons, and melee you were off radar. I would be nice to implement something like that in V.

• booshthelurker and Riznind like this

booshthelurker
  • booshthelurker

Muckraker

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:22 PM

So we agree.
I'll start implimenting the hardcore radar concept into free aim V after work.
  • barney1610 and coach_wargo like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users