Trained. Excited. Armed.
21,352 replies to this topic
J4ADM
  • J4ADM

Noob Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

I enjoyed last night, first time its actually worked flawless for me!

Get me in on this stunt run barney and explicitmo, i'll be online about 9:45 if you'll both still be on then? :D

I also think we should get a Demo derby done later on top of the Maze tower! :panic:

• explicitmo likes this

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

insane crazy, driving ms. daisy

• D1RTY12

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

I enjoyed last night, first time its actually worked flawless for me!

Get me in on this stunt run barney and explicitmo, i'll be online about 9:45 if you'll both still be on then? :D

I also think we should get a Demo derby done later on top of the Maze tower! :panic:

I like what I hear... how do we get the cars up there though?

Actually it's time for some D1rty mini-events, like Demo Derbys, or fight clubs (I need to get my strength going, only stat I maxed out this far is sneaking)...

barney1610
  • barney1610

sh*t hapens when you party naked

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

When I get on later I'm guna start up an invite only free roam, if you want in invite just let me know ;)

• explicitmo likes this

J4ADM
  • J4ADM

Noob Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

At a certain level you unlock the Cargobob heli at the airport, think its lvl 20?

Just pick the cars up and drop them where you like :D

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

• D1RTY12

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

Are you LVL 20 yet?

I'm LVL 18 right now, shouldn't be too long till I unluck it, if you haven't yet...

BTW, what I really love about the new shooting mechanics is that with free aim, the competitive matches and even the mission become quite realistic. You work your way around covers instead of just running and gunning or strafe left and right one on one shootouts like in IV. Also I just love the animations when you move with a handgun, looks so kool.

I just love this game, I'm happy with what R* did in every aspect. As long as the servers are fine, I will be on this game A LOT!

• Doc Rikowski likes this

J4ADM
  • J4ADM

Noob Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

Yeah im level 24 now, so maybe wrong about it being 20 but ive got access so you aint far off id presume!

I agree with the mechanics im really enjoying it too, servers are the only thing thats let it down so far but hopefully that'll constantly improve as we go on! 

Andy_May
  • Andy_May

GTA V needs more Queen!!

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

I'll join you guys for a stunt run!

Just saw a message in game telling you how to avoid character loss!

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

When I get on later I'm guna start up an invite only free roam, if you want in invite just let me know ;)

I want in !! I'll be blazed at the back with Mo lol !! Won't be home until 8pm though :(

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

Everyone's in LS? :D

Andy_May
  • Andy_May

GTA V needs more Queen!!

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:47 PM

Very nearly got the 205k apartment! Hiests here I come!

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

• D1RTY12

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:11 AM Edited by explicitmo, 10 October 2013 - 07:22 AM.

Yup Doc, everyone so busy doin' PvP or Survival Mode (even the haters)... no time for forums. :D

Nice Andy, I struggle on saving money. Everytime I get a decent amount of cash I check Ammunation or LS Customs for the new stuff I onlocked and spend it all... saw in R* social club last night that I already earned over 400k in total, only got around 30k in my pocket right now though. Guess I'm stuck with my 2 car cheap ass garage for a while. No TV for me... :/

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

• D1RTY12

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:10 AM Edited by explicitmo, 10 October 2013 - 11:11 AM.

This is gonna sound ridiculous and I am a bit ashamed to ask to be honest, but could any 3 of you fellow D1RTYS get into a GTA-race with me, get shot by me and let me win? :D

The only tattoo in the game which comes close to mine in real life is only unlockabale by archieving the above.

I know it's cheating, but I don't see me doing any GTA-Race in the future caus they suck, so I won't get the tatt ever. We could only do like one round of racing so it's done quick, as payback I can offer to die for you the same way, you unlock an archievment with it, other than that I will be thankful throughout my entire GTA-online liefetime.

CHEERZ for any help. :)

tootricky
  • tootricky

Totally Fraked

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:16 PM Edited by tootricky, 10 October 2013 - 01:18 PM.

Yup Doc, everyone so busy doin' PvP or Survival Mode (even the haters)... no time for forums. :D

Nice Andy, I struggle on saving money. Everytime I get a decent amount of cash I check Ammunation or LS Customs for the new stuff I onlocked and spend it all... saw in R* social club last night that I already earned over 400k in total, only got around 30k in my pocket right now though. Guess I'm stuck with my 2 car cheap ass garage for a while. No TV for me... :/

I unlocked stickies last night and spunked 30k on them in free roam.... no self control. :S

This is gonna sound ridiculous and I am a bit ashamed to ask to be honest, but could any 3 of you fellow D1RTYS get into a GTA-race with me, get shot by me and let me win? :D

The only tattoo in the game which comes close to mine in real life is only unlockabale by archieving the above.

I know it's cheating, but I don't see me doing any GTA-Race in the future caus they suck, so I won't get the tatt ever. We could only do like one round of racing so it's done quick, as payback I can offer to die for you the same way, you unlock an archievment with it, other than that I will be thankful throughout my entire GTA-online liefetime.

CHEERZ for any help.

I'm up for that if you see me around (10pm GMT ish)

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

• D1RTY12

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

Niiiiice, thanks in advance! :)

2 more and I'll finally get my lookalike tattoo...

Anyone?

You?

You?

:D

leroy46
  • leroy46

g.h.o.s.t.

• D1RTY12

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

I will join the game, but you'll have to kill me in a fair and square way.

Is that any hard for you? :D

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

• D1RTY12

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

I will join the game, but you'll have to kill me in a fair and square way.

Is that any hard for you? :D

Well, if you can still get out of the car in a GTA-race, we can fistfight... lol

In case you win we have to repeat that a few times though! :D

So, 1 more... help a fella out here guys. :)

I will share the profit for winning the race, too! ;)

Mr Crasso
  • Mr Crasso

VROOOOOOOOoooom... *crashes*

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:20 PM

If I'm on when you do that, I don't mind helping. Just let me know in advance when we're doing it lol

• explicitmo likes this

TASO
  • TASO

BORN TO BE WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

its a bit stupid that not every lobby is for 16ppl so we need to be more carefull when picking new game modes :p

looks like driving seems a bit different after those patchs, now game looks perfect.

dont know when Ill be able to buy some nice appartment and Im not working on that much. Pimpin my SUV with crew logo on da hood, next is Patriot so I need to buy some garage first! :D

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

• D1RTY12

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

I made it... thanks again to Ash, TooTricky and NittyDon! I owe you.

Also finally got an apartment aswell now, living the american dream... :)

tootricky
  • tootricky

Totally Fraked

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:13 AM Edited by tootricky, 11 October 2013 - 09:14 AM.

Same here. That survival we did (grrr wave 9 AGAIN) got me over the 200k threshold. :)

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:49 AM

It all makes sense now lol !!

J4ADM
  • J4ADM

Noob Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:58 PM Edited by J4ADM, 11 October 2013 - 12:58 PM.

A cool Half million free!

http://www.rockstarg...ckage-this.html 

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

• D1RTY12

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:03 PM Edited by explicitmo, 11 October 2013 - 01:09 PM.

LOL Nitty, must have been weird if you didn't know what I was up for... :D

Sorry TooT, was doing one more mission before I had to leave to give you a lil payback (10k each) as somehow it looks like you can't give another player money anymore, and you didn't get in. :/

But now that I hear how rich you are I don't feel too bad anymore... :D

@

J4DAM

Link won't work for me at work, I'm curious though... legit way? Not some bike duplicating glitch you can get banned for or anything?

EDIT: Just found it out... NICE!!

So R* aren't so bad after all, many of the people on these forums named them bad things. They should all be ashamed of themself. :D 

J4ADM
  • J4ADM

Noob Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

Yeah link might be broken but its legit from R*

"

Money in the Bank

Given some of the recent technical issues during these first days of GTA Online, and now that things are starting to look much smoother (touch wood!), we are planning to provide a special stimulus package for all who have played or will play Grand Theft Auto Online this month. We will be dropping a cool half a million GTA$ in the GTA Online bank accounts of all players this month, starting as early as next week. 

‘Don’t Spend It All in One Place!’

In order to keep the current worldwide in-game economy balanced, we will be providing this GTA$ to players via two deposits of $250,000. We will announce specific dates as soon as possible, but are currently hoping to be able to make the first deposit by the end of next week (after we’ve confirmed that issues causing game progress loss have been fixed) with the second installment to happen by the end of the month. For players who experienced cloud server errors, connection issues, and lost game progress and characters in these first days of GTA Online, we hope this GTA$ helps to facilitate a fresh start or makes your continued life in Los Santos and Blaine County extra sweet.

Below are a few more details on how it will work. Stay tuned for tips on how to make the most of GTA$ cash, info on ways and places to earn more cash fast, as well as updates on all the new GTA Online content additions we’re working on for this fall and beyond.
  • You must play or have played Grand Theft Auto Online at any time during the month of October 2013 in order to qualify for the GTA$500,000 deposit in your in-game bank account.
  • Players will first have to install a forthcoming GTAV title update which we expect to happen next week. That title update (1.04) is expected to fix the remaining instances of issues that have caused vehicle purchase loss and will also enable the functionality through which we’ll be providing this GTA$ stimulus cash to players.
  • We will announce at the Rockstar Newswire when each deposit is made.
  • Each of the two GTA$250,000 deposits will be made by Rockstar and should automatically appear in the in-game GTA Online bank accounts of eligible players. Beyond downloading the forthcoming title update mentioned above, there should not be any additional special action required by eligible players to redeem

Andy_May
  • Andy_May

GTA V needs more Queen!!

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Hmm not sure to upgrade to Eclipse towers and save the rest or save up for something big. 

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

Money makes the GTAO world go round. ;)

booshthelurker
  • booshthelurker

Muckraker

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

I need some money to buy a new apt! 

barney1610
  • barney1610

sh*t hapens when you party naked

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

Racing has gone from being my favourite thing in IV to being the most annoying clusterf*ck of a mode in V :(

The whole draft mechanic has ruined it for me, why can't we turn it off!?

• D1RTYŽ and A J like this

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

• D1RTY12

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

Racing has gone from being my favourite thing in IV to being the most annoying clusterf*ck of a mode in V :(

The whole draft mechanic has ruined it for me, why can't we turn it off!?

But you can in real life in pretty much every racing game outthere nowadays, why turn it off?

Only thing that's annoying in GTA is the thing when you end it by ramming the guy in front of you, when you are that guy, serious crash is almost unavaiodable.

Still I enjoy racing pretty much and it's a fast way to get money, since you earn a lot even if you don't win.

But anyway, almost every race I participated where you was in too, you won BTW. I don't get the point of your rage anyway. :D

• Doc Rikowski likes this

Riznind
  • Riznind

Shaken, then stirred

• D1RTY12
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 October 2013 - 02:00 PM

I need some money to buy a new apt! 

Me too Boosh! Still living in the cheapest garage near the skatepark! We get the first 250k this week. I opt for Weasel Plaza apt nr 70! (it's 319k)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users