21,511 replies to this topic
nic_23
  • nic_23

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Best New Gang 2012 - High Rollers

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:16 AM

i look forward to seeing how you guys play hope your crew is ready ;) i saw there is a TEC crew whats going on with that are the TEC back?

Yeah we are... Henning sent me a message a few days ago on PSN saying they've started it up again!  

We never really disappeared, but we just switched to different games. I played call of duty for a bit then moved on to battlefield where I've been gaming with bowz, rnz, chromark, leroy and barney. A couple of others too, but mainly them...

It's really weird seeing everyone in this thread again... Can't believe it was 5 years ago that I last gamed with some of you guys!

its pretty cool TEC are starting back up but he would be more of a man if he made a thread in the gang section. instead of doing just a crew.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:32 AM

Played more.

Driving is perfect imo.

Really, just steadier than IV but with same physics.

Try to drive a TACO van and tell me it doesn't feel like a Mr Tasty! :D

It won't be easy to win a race online.

Cars seem easy to control but they are not that easy.

• ChristopherD likes this

barney1610
  • barney1610

sh*t hapens when you party naked

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:25 AM

i look forward to seeing how you guys play hope your crew is ready ;) i saw there is a TEC crew whats going on with that are the TEC back?

Yeah we are... Henning sent me a message a few days ago on PSN saying they've started it up again!  

Always knew they'd be back, be good to game alongside and against you guys  :^:

CakePicnic
  • CakePicnic

This Cake ain't no lie!

• D1RTY12
  • NATO

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:21 AM

We never really disappeared, but we just switched to different games. I played call of duty for a bit then moved on to battlefield where I've been gaming with bowz, rnz, chromark, leroy and barney. A couple of others too, but mainly them...

It's really weird seeing everyone in this thread again... Can't believe it was 5 years ago that I last gamed with some of you guys!

Ehh, as far as I know TeC isn't tecnically 'back'. There is a crew on the social club but that's about it.

Good to see you here Alx! :D Barely ever play with you anymore, hopefully we'll change that when GTA Online is out. Just in case you didn't know, when TeC closed down me, Scar, Dov and Tony joined DDZN so there's a good bit of TeC in DDZN now (although Tony left again)

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

Can't remeber who asked, but there are store available where you can buy food, and there is also sprunk machines dotted around.

Also there are sneaky health packages in some interiors ;)

PS - I'm with Doc love the game, no complaints this side, only thing I think IV has over V is the loading music !!

• Doc Rikowski, ChristopherD and barney1610 like this

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

PS - I'm with Doc love the game, no complaints this side, only thing I think IV has over V is the loading music !!

I gotta play with such a low volume that I thought there was no loading music lol

Andy_May
  • Andy_May

GTA V needs more Queen!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:48 AM Edited by Andy_May, 21 September 2013 - 01:27 AM.

Been flying the Helicopters around for a bit and I gotta say I hate what R* have done to them. This 'turbulence' completely ruins the helicopters, makes them sway like a boat in a storm.

Plus it's just unrealistic the amount of sway would be like flying in 100mph cross winds. It should be that if you have 100/100 flight skills and have finished the flying school the turbulence should be removed. 

Luckily planes are't too bad.

Oh and by the way. Don't forget to buy shares in Ammu-Nation on BAWSAQ. I doubt it'll be going down any time soon.

If you did't know the difference, BAWSAQ is online, meaning it'll change depending on what everyone does, while LCN which is effected by what you do in single player (For example, investing in AirEmu then going to LSIA and blowing everything with a FlyUS logo on it)

hudweiser
  • hudweiser

The Closer

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:59 AM

I gotta play with such a low volume that I thought there was no loading music lol

It seems I've been reading more of the dialogue than actually listening to it.  Don't want to wake up the wee one!

• Doc Rikowski likes this

Big-_-t0ny
  • Big-_-t0ny

Twitch.tv/The__nest

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:07 AM

Nic telling Hen to be more of a man, lol. Yeah the crew is just there as a back up - Freak wanted to make it to get the founder tag when the crew feature rolled out. In V I'm rolling with the GamingOwl crew. :r*:

The heli shaking isn't so bad the thing I don't like is the BIKE handling: no leaning, no wheelies or burn outs...its like driving a really thin car.. :whuh:

Gazziboy
  • Gazziboy

Thug

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:54 AM

Tony. I like you. But please, dont ever mention of that little c*nt luka (di montezemalol) in here. Thank you.

Riznind
  • Riznind

Shaken, then stirred

• D1RTY12
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

Online is gonna be D1rty and Wild!

Can't wait to roll around with the crew again, Single player is fun, but nothing beats playing with friends!

Spoiler

rnz1369
  • rnz1369

Im too damn old for this nonsense.

• D1RTY12

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:48 PM

The cars are easy to drive at lower speeds, but i find them quite hard to control when they go fast (when you get the go fast wobbling camera) Maybe its me being old, but i find it hard to predict what a car is going to do when you evade, or try to drift around a corner going full wack.

Anyway, BF4 beta october 1st. haha.

Andy_May
  • Andy_May

GTA V needs more Queen!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

Does anyone know how to leave a crew on the social club? Looked everywhere but can't find a leave button.

TASO
  • TASO

BORN TO BE WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:26 PM

And now Im the only one who complains about sh*tty driving?? What they did is a huge step back imo, speaking about cars and bikes. I was hoping that R* will just implement IV driving into something as its now. But what they did is just a litle better than MC or NFS. Dont want to even talk about damage effect.

In MP Ill be probably mostly of the time on foot or in plane!!:D
  • D1RTYŽ likes this

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:22 AM

And now Im the only one who complains about sh*tty driving?? What they did is a huge step back imo, speaking about cars and bikes. I was hoping that R* will just implement IV driving into something as its now. But what they did is just a litle better than MC or NFS. Dont want to even talk about damage effect.

In MP Ill be probably mostly of the time on foot or in plane!! :D

Yes you are! LMAO :D

What they did is making driving steady and more realistic imo.

In IV it was hard cause cars were light like cardboards. :p

Why not change anything?
Change is everything in the gaming industry.

D1RTYŽ
  • D1RTYŽ

• D1RTY12
  • Saint-Vincent-and-the-Grenadines

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:18 AM Edited by MarcoTheftAuto, 22 September 2013 - 06:31 AM.

The worst thing is the f*cking retardedly strong brakes and that's before it's even been tuned so when I tune cars up I don't touch the brakes.

Car customisation is quite good, there's so many colours then you can add that pearlescent to it and also the ability to paint wheels will make for many unique cars online.

I'll miss the joy of driving and flair that iv had the only sh*t thing on iv was the suspension was too soft but apart from that all it had to do is get rid of that traction control so we could actually drift then would have been perfect but they went backwards and dumbed it Down and I specifically remember article saying it wasn't dumbed down.
I'll miss proper driving and having to get the right braking zone now it takes nothing if you brake too late then it doesn't matter you'll easily go round corner

anyway that's why it's the car equivalent of auto aim it it was to please the masses who don't care about driving so I guess they did a good job because us minority don't matter not even to have an option like Mafia II

I try to enjoy it but the fact is i'll never enjoy these auto aim cars as much as iv, can't enjoy things that feel as though they were designed for kids well when it comes to driving atleast.
But it's still a great game and the shooting is pretty good and that's the main thing for us playing online together and I hope we can have some awesome gang matches with that buzz like rdr had.
  • J4ADM and Gazziboy like this

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

I'll miss the joy of driving and flair that iv had the only sh*t thing on iv was the suspension was too soft but apart from that all it had to do is get rid of that traction control so we could actually drift then would have been perfect but they went backwards and dumbed it Down and I specifically remember article saying it wasn't dumbed down.
I'll miss proper driving and having to get the right braking zone now it takes nothing if you brake too late then it doesn't matter you'll easily go round corner

Solution is simple: go play LFS.

D1RTYŽ
  • D1RTYŽ

• D1RTY12

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:36 PM

So how would you think if GTA was auto aim shooting only? you wouldn't complain and just play another game? Then how are game companies supposed to give us what we want if no one says anything.
Mafia II got it right with it's different car settings, shame this game that took so many years to make never put this in.

TASO
  • TASO

BORN TO BE WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:02 PM

Doc@ I didnt say dont change but implement.

I must agree with Marco. No drifting, no sliding braking no nothing..about bikes I dont wanna talk. All veichles on road feels like metro vagons driving on roads :/ I can live with that but I must admit I dont enjoy in driving at all..

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:14 PM Edited by Blaz00r, 22 September 2013 - 01:17 PM.

Auto aim cannot be compared to driving, free aim will always be in every shooting game, driving in GTA should be first of all fun, didn't see anywhere that R* claimed their aim for driving is making it realistic? and indeed driving in V is VERY fun, just as it should be. There is a fine line where making it too realistic will cause too many players frustration, and thats exactly R* "giving us (the majority) what we want", by making driving fun and fluid.

Again, if I wanted a real driving experience, I would've played LFS. Thats why I never liked racing in GTA btw, and its probably gonna stay that why in V aswell.

And one last question: what exactly is it that you find so "realistic" in IV's driving? it is the most unrealistic driving I have ever experienced in a game. Never really enjoyed it as I'm enjoying V's.

• Doc Rikowski likes this

MrFecken
  • MrFecken

SRS Phoenix Div Dirty Work Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

Good to see the DWB boys :) add CrazyFeckenDrunk on psn my old account was Hadeskiller666 looking forward to October 1st! :)

TASO
  • TASO

BORN TO BE WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

well not thats theres much missing. Just a bit of suspension&transmission nedeed and thats all..

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:54 PM Edited by docrikowski, 22 September 2013 - 11:55 PM.

Doc@ I didnt say dont change but implement.

I must agree with Marco. No drifting, no sliding braking no nothing..about bikes I dont wanna talk. All veichles on road feels like metro vagons driving on roads :/ I can live with that but I must admit I dont enjoy in driving at all..

I think you guys are a bit exaggerating this driving thing. You can do all those things.

Cars are just steadier but apart from that they are pretty much as they were in IV.

And I'm sorry but f*ck IV's having to break like 100m before a turn. That wasn't realistic at all. Much better in V.

We'll see online if driving is as easy as you guys think. ;)

TASO
  • TASO

BORN TO BE WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:33 AM

Just try to ise code for Slidey cars and you will see what Im talkin about! ;)

When code is on, cars are as they should be. Driving remains friendly handly and basically you can feel the grip of tires on and different grip on off road. You can also drive without sliding, you just need to accelerate with feeling, just great imo. And braking is also more realistic..In V is better "proportion" between cars and roads so its much easier even without auto aim driving and I suggest you all should try! :D
  • D1RTYŽ likes this

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:27 AM

So there's a cheat... Then you are fine. :)

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:14 PM

Flipping over lamp posts or kerbs V's Easier driving ? I know what one made GTA more fun for me :)

I liked racing in IV, but I think this one will be just as interesting and more of a challenge as a bigger percentage of players will be able to compete (a bit like the shooting mechanics in IV, if you didn't know how to tap shoot you were f*cked, now they have changed it so a greater amount of players can compete :) )

• SCAR., krashdown and Doc Rikowski like this

TASO
  • TASO

BORN TO BE WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

So there's a cheat... Then you are fine. :)

Cmon Doc, Im not your wife, dont talk with me like that!! :D

Im not fine, because I cant get trophies and all stuff while playing "under" code..and dont worry, all of you satisfied ones, Ill beat you in racing anyway!! :p

• barney1610 likes this

Andy_May
  • Andy_May

GTA V needs more Queen!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

Challenge_accepted.png

D1RTYŽ
  • D1RTYŽ

• D1RTY12

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:55 PM Edited by MarcoTheftAuto, 23 September 2013 - 07:58 PM.

I'm using slide car cheat at the moment off roading, now this is fun, story complete anyway and f*ck them sh*t ass trophies, done enough off them, I think my last platinum was far cry 3 but now I'm glad to finally not give a f*ck about them anymore.
Worst thing to happen for me was trophies, I bought games before just for platinum like spare parts, how f*cking sad, f*ck that sh*t.
They are good until you just think solely on the trophies then it ruins gaming that's what I was like not long ago thinking straight away about trophies and missable ones and blah blah blah.
All that matters to me now is having fun in the single player and fun online shooting, I think my race career is most likely over.
Doesn't matter because this feels fun to shoot now just like iv shooters think it's fun to drive so it works both ways, everyone's happy now I'm gonna go enjoy some offroading
The End.
  • TASO likes this

stev150
  • stev150

MUFC

• D1RTY12

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:18 PM

wow CAP missed u bro how u btw  get on V !!

hi alx how u been 

finished story great game love it , driving at 1st i was like mmmmm .. but ive got use to it i like it 

but i waiting for online to judge anything thats where it maters . 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users