D1RTY12 [DDZN]

Trained. Excited. Armed.
21,291 replies to this topic
Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Aug 9 2008, 23:17)
i think i might be in as there has been no word from joe if i am my plan is to run around and get killed lots

Just don't do that in the TDM ph34r.gif
Damn it,he's a top TDM player...sh*t

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:58 PM

Ahh sh*t we're going to lose...lets give it our best shot tho

joec1987
  • joec1987

~Dirty Dozen~

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2008 - 10:10 PM

i have just got my internet sorted now, im coming on sorry im later ive hads problems with getting online on anything since 3 sad.gif

Globalklaus
  • Globalklaus

I have text here.

• Members

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:11 PM

My arse hurts.

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:13 PM

Well that wasn't even fun. They ALL had those FragFX,don't tell me they didn't,it went like im standing infront of one of them and poof poof dead,on foot,in a car,they even killed me while i was flying a chopper!!
This is not cool,we don't stand a chance against such gangs that use those stupid mouses,i bet one of their application rules is to have one...
And for those of you who didn't understand what i was doing in the CnC,well they escaped 3 in the first round and killed 3 of us,and when doc and anti came to get me we killed none of them,so even if we escaped we wouldn't win...so i told doc to go and try to kill them since it didn't matter,we had a great chance when 3 of them were in the water defenseless so we had a chance to maybe even the scores or win because i think we took more money from the ground then them,but it didn't really matter because we really didn't have a chance in the TDM...It just annoys me and its not even fun playing them...

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:17 PM

suicidal.gif At least I wasn't negative in the TDM... That's all I can say. We gave it a really good go though.

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (EL84man @ Aug 10 2008, 01:17)
suicidal.gif At least I wasn't negative in the TDM... That's all I can say. We gave it a really good go though.

You're the only one suicidal.gif

joec1987
  • joec1987

~Dirty Dozen~

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:21 PM

Wtf!

Anywayz im sorry bout missing the first game, like i said my internet was down since 3 so i couldn't get on here or psn to tell u guys sorry confused.gif

And in that TDM im sure they were cheating. this happened a few times in the game right, i went to kill 1 of their team and after i killed them its said ( Died) not LFC-JC9 killed .....! WTF? i also saw the likes of global killing some 1 and then after he killed 1 its said DIED not global killed .....! WTF is going on? sorry if im ranting like but its was either they were cheating or it was my internet. but i can't see this bin the problem to do with the connection i got, its was them im sure of it.

again im sorry for bin late and not getting in touch with you, i just couldn't get the internet going, i rang my mates house and he said his auntie's internet wasn't working (she lives near me) and then my lil bro rang his friend and he also didn't have any internet!! i dunno wtf was going on. and then wen it finally came on at 11pm i was playing tony hawk with my mate, then i had to cancel that game and get str8 to the CnC, 10mins later my mate left lol! ohwell, wot could i do?

and im sorry i was sh*t, i haven't bin on gta all day. had no practice at all. i nearly got away with you riko on the boat but they got me! same with tjb on the bridge, it was close. we nearly won that, they was right up our asses tho. im sorry guys confused.gif

And then i just got invited to a game with them again with jubbly and i got D.C. im sooo pissed off at the min. angry.gif

Sorry Guys!

Joe.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:24 PM

Guys, first of all sorry if I left earlier the TDM.... I did it because, first: we lhad already lost the CnC and TW anyway, therefore we lost the match; second: I don't enjoy being a sitting duck against a bunch of kids that use lag switches and fragfx mouses, it's plain stupid; third: we were 7 against 6 of them.

Yes, they use lag switches: I blew up one of them in TW and he was on the floor, I was ready to blow him up and finish him but next thing I see he's on my side and kills me. He just vanished in front of my eyes. We should officially complain to GB about this.

TW: I don't know why we didn't stick to the strategy. 4 turfs, 6 players.
Two stay in defense, two go for a turf, two go for another turf. Gain and defend.
Instead: me alone in the home turf and 5 of you go to one turf. Then we gain the second turf and everybody leaves it ( I guess just one stayed and defended it against 3 of them). WTF?

CnC: I'll never believe that the best strategy is to split. That sounds like a stupid tactic to me.
As cops we had no idea where to go (Anti crashed again biggrin.gif ), as crooks why the hell did we split up (or swam)???? I was driving and I went straight to the boat and guess what, I got there with basically no cops around and left. If we all did this simple thing we would easily win.

Last thoughts: NEVER EVER AGAIN PLAY AGAINST THESE KIND OF CHEATERS. Let's blacklist them.

@ lord: if u want, report the loss... I'm too upset to do it. I would send a ticket if I were in you...
@ Blaz: if u have the TDM pics, post them. I wanna know the score just because I saw that LFC was ruling and he deserves his score to be counted in our gang stats icon14.gif

Nothing else beside that if we keep on accepting matches against a bunch of cheaters we are STUPID.
Wasn't it clear last time u played this guys that they use lag switches and fragfx? (I wasn't there)

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (joec1987 @ Aug 10 2008, 01:21)
Wtf!

Anywayz im sorry bout missing the first game, like i said my internet was down since 3 so i couldn't get on here or psn to tell u guys sorry confused.gif

And in that TDM im sure they were cheating. this happened a few times in the game right, i went to kill 1 of their team and after i killed them its said ( Died) not LFC-JC9 killed .....! WTF? i also saw the likes of global killing some 1 and then after he killed 1 its said DIED not global killed .....! WTF is going on? sorry if im ranting like but its was either they were cheating or it was my internet. but i can't see this bin the problem to do with the connection i got, its was them im sure of it.

again im sorry for bin late and not getting in touch with you, i just couldn't get the internet going, i rang my mates house and he said his auntie's internet wasn't working (she lives near me) and then my lil bro rang his friend and he also didn't have any internet!! i dunno wtf was going on. and then wen it finally came on at 11pm i was playing tony hawk with my mate, then i had to cancel that game and get str8 to the CnC, 10mins later my mate left lol! ohwell, wot could i do?

and im sorry i was sh*t, i haven't bin on gta all day. had no practice at all. i nearly got away with you riko on the boat but they got me! same with tjb on the bridge, it was close. we nearly won that, they was right up our asses tho. im sorry guys confused.gif

And then i just got invited to a game with them again with jubbly and i got D.C. im sooo pissed off at the min. angry.gif

Sorry Guys!

Joe.

Its ok,we didn't have the smallest chance of winning,they all use the mouses...it was pointless...I actually wanted to leave in the middle of the TDM because it wasn't even fair...And the thing you're talking about - i've seen it aswell,one of their guys kept dying for some reason??? it always showed he died rather then someone killed him,but even if they did cheat we still didn't have a f*cking chance,TDM scores were like 17000-8000...

Globalklaus
  • Globalklaus

I have text here.

• Members

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:25 PM

Yep, they used the mouse thingy. I asked them.

Man. In that TDM I tried to keep my casuality low. Managed pretty good with that. Just 13 deaths against that wild bunch of superaimers. But where were the fookin choppers? I was there like three times, just waiting for them to spawn. Wasnt until the final 5 minutes that I finally got a chopper and could go to my sniper roof and start getting some kills (because at close range I knew it would be a buh-bye experience for me).

Had 8 kills in the end. Of which 6 were in the last 3 minutes. Go figure tounge.gif &%#&%" helicopters.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:28 PM

QUOTE (Globalklaus @ Aug 10 2008, 00:25)

Man. In that TDM I tried to keep my casuality low. Managed pretty good with that. Just 13 deaths against that wild bunch of superaimers. But where were the fookin choppers? I was there like three times, just waiting for them to spawn. Wasnt until the final 5 minutes that I finally got a chopper and could go to my sniper roof and start getting some kills (because at close range I knew it would be a buh-bye experience for me).

Had 8 kills in the end. Of which 6 were in the last 3 minutes. Go figure tounge.gif &%#&%" helicopters.

Anyway the chopper sucks in GTA IV. I got one in that TDM, the bullets just do not hit anyone, no matter what u do. icon13.gif

@ LFC: don't worry about the internet, u did a great job and I was happy u got in TDM.
Too bad for CnC... CnC=pointless MP mode icon13.gif

Globalklaus
  • Globalklaus

I have text here.

• Members

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Aug 9 2008, 23:28)
QUOTE (Globalklaus @ Aug 10 2008, 00:25)

Anyway the chopper sucks in GTA IV. I got one in that TDM, the bullets just do not hit anyone, no matter what u do. icon13.gif

@ LFC: don't worry about the internet, u did a great job and I was happy u got in TDM.
Too bad for CnC... CnC=pointless MP mode icon13.gif

Ummm. I just needed it to get to the sniper roof, to which the only way to get to is by.... tadaaa- chopper.

joec1987
  • joec1987

~Dirty Dozen~

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:31 PM

and also in that TDM they were killing each other, wat was that all about? we need to do research on the things we bin seeng in game don't u fink? like this died thing and killing teamates? i dunno wtf was going on, but they were definately cheating i guarntee it!

And don't show my score i got more deaths then kills, the simple fact, everytime i killed 1 ov them it said they died but not from me!!! so thats were my kills went, i only had like 29-35 or summit, THEY ARE f*ckING CHEATERS. and most of these G.B's teams are the same, it f*ckign sucks to lose against cheaters!

devil.gif

Sorry guys for my poor display!

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Aug 10 2008, 01:24)
Guys, first of all sorry if I left earlier the TDM.... I did it because, first: we lhad already lost the CnC and TW anyway, therefore we lost the match; second: I don't enjoy being a sitting duck against a bunch of kids that use lag switches and fragfx mouses, it's plain stupid; third: we were 7 against 6 of them.

Yes, they use lag switches: I blew up one of them in TW and he was on the floor, I was ready to blow him up and finish him but next thing I see he's on my side and kills me. He just vanished in front of my eyes. We should officially complain to GB about this.

TW: I don't know why we didn't stick to the strategy. 4 turfs, 6 players.
Two stay in defense, two go for a turf, two go for another turf. Gain and defend.
Instead: me alone in the home turf and 5 of you go to one turf. Then we gain the second turf and everybody leaves it ( I guess just one stayed and defended it against 3 of them). WTF?

CnC: I'll never believe that the best strategy is to split. That sounds like a stupid tactic to me.
As cops we had no idea where to go (Anti crashed again  biggrin.gif ), as crooks why the hell did we split up (or swam)???? I was driving and I went straight to the boat and guess what, I got there with basically no cops around and left. If we all did this simple thing we would easily win.

Last thoughts: NEVER EVER AGAIN PLAY AGAINST THESE KIND OF CHEATERS. Let's blacklist them.

@ lord: if u want, report the loss... I'm too upset to do it. I would send a ticket if I were in you...
@ Blaz: if u have the TDM pics, post them. I wanna know the score just because I saw that LFC was ruling and he deserves his score to be counted in our gang stats  icon14.gif

Nothing else beside that if we keep on accepting matches against a bunch of cheaters we are STUPID.
Wasn't it clear last time u played this guys that they use lag switches and fragfx? (I wasn't there)

I told you before about the lag switching...when we first played them(i think it was with NDA) i shottied one of their guys 5 times in the head while he was running back and forth,then after few seconds he kills me...and what you described is a typical lag switch,ask lord,i just showed him today how it looks like...(check previous posts)
About the TW,well you're right,i dont know what happend...but does it really matter? they would come and kill us anyway,we had no chance...
CnC: You got there with no cops around because we split up biggrin.gif Me and global went for a swim and he had an RPG,too bad he couldn't use it and they killed him...
And yeah,i agree never playing with them again,last time we played them they had one guy that didn't have the FragFX(LOL he isn't in their roster anymore,nor do that ANYGUN,i seriously think they kick players without those mouses) And we nearly won,so i thought if we give it another go we will have a chance...Well,not against 6 FragFXers...
And LFC is not in the pic? Is it possible i didn't even see him the whole match? maybe thats why he saw those "X died" messages,maybe he didn't see me aswell...

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:36 PM

did you know if i didnt get killed 38 suicidal.gif suicidal.gif times we would have won the tdm i kept spawning in the open right in front of them
they will have reported scores by now im not gonna dispute i wasn't in the whole match

joec1987
  • joec1987

~Dirty Dozen~

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:39 PM Edited by joec1987, 09 August 2008 - 11:43 PM.

i saw u blaz00r, i swear there's summit fishy about this. don't dispute it! let them know they win by cheating!!! just don't play them again. most ov these dodgy teams are from the NA league aswell? confused.gif

Edit: @ lord, was u in the TDM? that i was in?
And not the 1 u invited me 2, i got D.C'd from that, and u didn't invite me back so signed off, i wanted to see if the same things happenned again.

i swear most ov these teams with those mouse's and their cheating are f*ckING sh*tE they are no match for us without them!!

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Aug 10 2008, 01:36)
did you know if i didnt get killed 38  suicidal.gif   suicidal.gif times we would have won the tdm i kept spawning in the open right in front of them
they will have reported scores by now im not gonna dispute i wasn't in the whole match

HAHA you actually died 38 times lol.gif lol.gif Nah don't worry about it lol,they had 17000$ and even if you didn't die once they would have got like 13000$...
And joe,thats probably the reason why you kept seeing "X died" messages,i was seeing them aswell,i guess you didn't see me and i didn't see you...I dont remember you being there

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

insane crazy, driving ms. daisy

• D1RTY12

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:41 PM

After we both got a truely beat down against RAW now... I think the NDA wasn't a bad thought for the US-ladder at all!!

We were much better united... but I think it was 8 vs. 8 back then anyway.
They just don't get our ammount of teriffic palyers.. but unfortunately the get a lot of people with FragFx. suicidal.gif

Globalklaus
  • Globalklaus

I have text here.

• Members

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:42 PM

Well. On the upside. Now I'm really looking forward to tomorrows DTW. No cheaters. No uberness. Just tons of fun and excitement. inlove.gif

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:43 PM

where you in the tdm joe ?? i didnt see you either but i saw all the people dying it was like mayas black death in heroes
anyway i hung around after and stev150 joined in tdm with them and done pretty good icon14.gif also krash killed them lots icon14.gif (he ended up on same team as them)

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE (explicitmo @ Aug 10 2008, 01:41)
After we both got a truely beat down against RAW now... I think the NDA wasn't a bad thought for the US-ladder at all!!

We were much better united... but I think it was 8 vs. 8 back then anyway.
They just don't get our ammount of teriffic palyers.. but unfortunately the get a lot of people with FragFx. suicidal.gif

It really doesn't matter who plays them,take the best PS3 controller team and set them against even peoples who never played GTA but know how to use the FragFX properly,the PS3 controller team is gonna get owned just like we did...really doesn't matter who plays,did you see the scores? f*cking 9000$-17000$!!

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

insane crazy, driving ms. daisy

• D1RTY12

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:44 PM Edited by explicitmo, 09 August 2008 - 11:47 PM.

QUOTE (Globalklaus @ Aug 10 2008, 01:42)
Well. On the upside. Now I'm really looking forward to tomorrows DTW. No cheaters. No uberness. Just tons of fun and excitement. inlove.gif

Wait till I get my FragFX controller! MUHAHAHAHA devil.gif

J/K, I would never biy that thing caus it's loosing the GTA feeling for me. I even don't like it too much for PC caus I'm so inlove.gif with the PS-analog controllers.

EDIT: Yeah, Blaz. I get ur point... but I would love to own those cats with a crew of analog users. That would be something to be proud of. It's a "mission impossible", but I guess I'm STILL stupid enough to try it. lol.gif
Hopeless without mics though...

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:46 PM

I hate FagFX and gaybattles, they go hand in hand.

See what I did there cool.gif

Globalklaus
  • Globalklaus

I have text here.

• Members

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (EL84man @ Aug 9 2008, 23:46)

See what I did there cool.gif

Champagne comedy biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:50 PM

LOOLLLL i just went on the PS3 and guess what i see? im in a TDM with that darthyoda and that uLose something(played for RAW) and what do i see? im in a team alone and they both in the same team and the fa**ots keep chasing me and killing me even tho im not ever there suicidal.gif Im just watching the screen and they come after me again and again and kill me while im standing still suicidal.gif suicidal.gif FAIL.

See what I did there

LMFAO lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Globalklaus
  • Globalklaus

I have text here.

• Members

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (explicitmo @ Aug 9 2008, 23:44)
QUOTE (Globalklaus @ Aug 10 2008, 01:42)

Wait till I get my FragFX controller! MUHAHAHAHA devil.gif

J/K, I would never biy that thing caus it's loosing the GTA feeling for me. I even don't like it too much for PC caus I'm so inlove.gif with the PS-analog controllers.

EDIT: Yeah, Blaz. I get ur point... but I would love to own those cats with a crew of analog users. That would be something to be proud of. It's a "mission impossible", but I guess I'm STILL stupid enough to try it. lol.gif
Hopeless without mics though...

Dont get me started on the mic's... I could talk to the enemy, but not to you guys.

About the fragfx thingy. I've broken both of my thumbs over the years (as a football and handball goalie), and my thumbs just hasnt been the same since tounge.gif After a gaming session I have to put the nobs in warm water for the pain. The alternative is ofcourse weed. But then my driving becomes.... strange. And I no longer see the reason to fight mercie_blink.gif

So, personally. I'd get a standard keyboard and mouse in a heartbeat, if it was available in swedish shops.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:55 PM

I reported the stupid macth without the TDM scores. I was going to report just two games won but that would open a dispute and then it wasn't even accepting the dispute ticket... so I gave up. I just sent a ticket about fragfx and lag switches... I doubt that GB care about that though.

Anyway, we could still play in GB US but only if we manage to find out for each match if the opponent team use fragfx or not.
Otherwise it's stupid to continue getting beaten like that. Plain stupid.

I'll focus on the forum fights now. Maybe after the first DTW Cup is finished I could try to organize Gang Wars with lord in a more strict and organized way... icon14.gif

joec1987
  • joec1987

~Dirty Dozen~

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:56 PM

i owned that Souljah (if thats what he's called) loads of times even if he was cheating, i got the better of him by miles he only killed me twice, and thats when he had 3 other ppl behind him shooting at me all at the same time (must ov told his teamates to back him up biggrin.gif ). like i said their all sh*t!!!!!!!!!! without those mouses and their tricks up their sleeves!!!!! icon13.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE (joec1987 @ Aug 10 2008, 01:56)
i owned that Souljah (if thats what he's called) loads of times even if he was cheating, i got the better of him by miles he only killed me twice, and thats when he had 3 other ppl behind him shooting at me all at the same time (must ov told his teamates to back him up  biggrin.gif ). like i said their all sh*t!!!!!!!!!! without those mouses and their tricks up their sleeves!!!!!  icon13.gif

Lol,i wonder how they play without the mouses...imagine...I bet the totally SUCK,and thats exactly why the use them..
Me and bowza had a TDM with him and another RAW member,with blips far - we totally owned them...i had a 8-1 score and bowza had 4-1,he only killed me once...
And global,did they tell you they were all using them?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users