Trained. Excited. Armed.
21,200 replies to this topic
EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Jun 18 2008, 00:10)
anyone know why my signature is disabled

my sig won't work either and Riko made me one special sad.gif
I'll just sport the soliders of fortune in there.

[WoW]
  • [WoW]

I LUB THE DUCKY

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (EL84man @ Jun 17 2008, 19:53)

It's becuase Riko made it to big! confused.gif Go to the screen where you change your sig, instructions there.

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:13 AM Edited by EL84man, 18 June 2008 - 04:43 AM.

I fixed it. I saved the imagine of the sig, then uploaded it to photobucket, then replaced the image code thing.

lordjubblydave: I don't know if that will work for you but it's worth a try.
You sent me a friend request but it wouldn't let me except it... I'll try and send you one if you want.

Edit: woops, your sig is disbaled... I don't think what i did would help.

TheChingGang
  • TheChingGang

Pothead

• Members

Posted 18 June 2008 - 05:05 AM

whats different with your sig man looks the same to me

I was wondering if Riko can change the M16s on the Crossbone to AK47s for my sig tounge.gif

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:24 AM

There's nothing different just the code Riko sent me the site kept giving me an error message concerning the image link in the code. To get it to work I had to upload it to a different hosting site.

tootricky
  • tootricky

Totally Fraked

• Members

Posted 18 June 2008 - 01:20 PM

Gents,

Looks like a good portion of 'LYPS3 are up for a battle this Sunday 10pm GMT. We wondered about the possibility of including a bit of racing to break up the intense DM/TW? Perhaps canon-ball runs as they can be fun and are more free form?

Let us know...

BTW we have two new members: 500ml and explicitmo devil.gif

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 01:48 PM

QUOTE (tootricky @ Jun 18 2008, 13:20)
Gents,

Looks like a good portion of 'LYPS3 are up for a battle this Sunday 10pm GMT. We wondered about the possibility of including a bit of racing to break up the intense DM/TW? Perhaps canon-ball runs as they can be fun and are more free form?

Let us know...

BTW we have two new members: 500ml and explicitmo devil.gif

i'm up for that, i just hope i'll be able to join the games.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 18 June 2008 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE ([WoW] @ Jun 18 2008, 03:55)
QUOTE (EL84man @ Jun 17 2008, 19:53)

It's becuase Riko made it to big! confused.gif Go to the screen where you change your sig, instructions there.

I didn't make it too big. It's a different kind of problem. Better shut up instead of talking about things u DO NOT KNOW

too_tricky: all right! We have to talk about that in details and via PM. Welcome to your new guys!

AK47FOB: I could do that...

gtaman4523: yes, I'll send it to u via PM

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:17 PM

Just a suggestion Doc.

You could maybe make each persons sig more unique by replacing the M16/M4 with their preferred weapon, if it is a bit to complicated then forget what i just said.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (AbSoLuTiOn @ Jun 18 2008, 15:17)
Just a suggestion Doc.

You could maybe make each persons sig more unique by replacing the M16/M4 with their preferred weapon, if it is a bit to complicated then forget what i just said.

No, it's not complicated. Send me your requests and I will (slowly wink.gif ) change the sigs for u. Also if u guys want the dogtags in different colors let me know. The only thing I wouldn't change is the "DIRTY DOZEN" bit...

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 03:12 PM

Could you maybe Cross a DE and an MP10?

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 18 June 2008 - 03:27 PM

Glad you guys are pretty much up for a rematch tricky a couple of races sound cool especially free race or cannonball run (ive never played it though but should nay matter i cant drive anyway ha ha ) could a fire truck or ice cream van race be included or is that not serious enough for a war ?. Or how about a destruction derby ? On the race front how would the winning team be decided, would whoever won win the point for the team, or, its a bit more complicated but you get a point for where you finish ie first 10 points down to 1 point for 10th then whichever team performed best as a whole would win

tootricky
  • tootricky

Totally Fraked

• Members

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Jun 18 2008, 15:27)
Glad you guys are pretty much up for a rematch tricky a couple of races sound cool especially free race or cannonball run (ive never played it though but should nay matter i cant drive anyway ha ha ) could a fire truck or ice cream van race be included or is that not serious enough for a war ?. Or how about a destruction derby ? On the race front how would the winning team be decided, would whoever won win the point for the team, or, its a bit more complicated but you get a point for where you finish ie first 10 points down to 1 point for 10th then whichever team performed best as a whole would win

YES! Firetruck/Abulance/Ice Cream van races are a hoot!! Yeah perhaps allocate points sequentially 8 down to 1 or something.

BowZa28
  • BowZa28

New Account: Bowz

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (tootricky @ Jun 18 2008, 17:03)
QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Jun 18 2008, 15:27)

YES! Firetruck/Abulance/Ice Cream van races are a hoot!! Yeah perhaps allocate points sequentially 8 down to 1 or something.

What.. so like:

1st: 8 points
2nd:7
3rd: 6
4th: 5
5th: 4
6th: 3
7th: 2
8th: 1

The rest 0

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 18 June 2008 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (AbSoLuTiOn @ Jun 18 2008, 16:12)

I can try but maybe they don't cross so well... I'll try it...

BowZa's race points system looks fine to me... icon14.gif

We got to come up with a back up plan in case some people can't connect.

Hey too_tricky: we got to write down what kind of matches we'll do for the war.
Races: I prefer u guys to choose because I really don't know much about races... 2 or 3 races seems fine to me. About TDM and TW: we could choose 2 settings each. U set 1 TDM and 1 TW and we set 1 TDM and 1 TW. OK?

BOCABAY
  • BOCABAY

Foot Soldier

• D1RTY12

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:29 PM

Howdy gents, i will hopefully know a lot more in the next hour as dads m8 will be here to try and sort out what problems i am having.

Will let use know. suicidal.gif

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:42 PM

I can connect to people in Party Mode and not the other game types (well except for the TW today) so maybe get everyone who's gonna take part into a Party and then start the games from there.

tootricky
  • tootricky

Totally Fraked

• Members

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Jun 18 2008, 17:01)

Races: I prefer u guys to choose because I really don't know much about races... 2 or 3 races seems fine to me. About TDM and TW: we could choose 2 settings each. U set 1 TDM and 1 TW and we set 1 TDM and 1 TW. OK?

yep okay.

1. You set the rules for 1no. TW's and 1no. TDM
2. We'll set the rules for 1no. TW's and 1no. TDM
3. We'll choose the races but I err on the side of fun.. so most likely canonball runs...

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (tootricky @ Jun 18 2008, 19:29)
QUOTE (docrikowski @ Jun 18 2008, 17:01)

yep okay.

1. You set the rules for 1no. TW's and 1no. TDM
2. We'll set the rules for 1no. TW's and 1no. TDM
3. We'll choose the races but I err on the side of fun.. so most likely canonball runs...

Wouldn't it be better for us too choose one race each?

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:06 PM

Party Mode could be the solution to get all the people in the game. But are we sure that this way we don't get random people in the game when we pass on to TW or TDM? Suggestions/opinions are welcome.

too_tricky: ok for the races. I'm open to any kind of crazy race (buses, firetrucks and so on...)

AbSoLuTiOn_2 (your PSN is a typing nightmare lol.gif ): u can choose the race for DDZN! icon14.gif

I'll be on-line soon. See ya!

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (AbSoLuTiOn @ Jun 18 2008, 18:42)
I can connect to people in Party Mode and not the other game types (well except for the TW today) so maybe get everyone who's gonna take part into a Party and then start the games from there.

Yeah i think party mode might be a good starting point especially if psn is being rubbish still i had that invite problem all afternoon and so did people i invited so its a network thing rather than peoples internet set ups anyway party mode was one of the few invites i got that was successful yesterday and it would stop random people entering and empty lobbies is mp any better today anyone ? Also absolution is that you grinding that rail in your avartar? If it is you got some skills fella !

TheChingGang
  • TheChingGang

Pothead

• Members

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:20 PM

haha sounds great riko no hurry tho dude!

Yeah some races sound fun, we never seem to even give racing a 2nd thought haha

I tried the Party mode thing with my friends before, it SEEMs to work, but eventually some players have problems connecting into prty mode when the room fills up with a few ppl for some reason. Im starting to feel GTA doesn't like to be played with the full set of players or something online

i dont think thats absolution, I seen that video before and the dude smokes himself on a stop sign hahaha, if it was, damn absolution!!, did it hurt? lol

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:31 PM

It's not me, i wish i could grind a rail with Inline Skates and i can't, and if i could i would make sure a Stop sign wasn't at the end of the Rail.

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (TheChingGang @ Jun 18 2008, 20:20)
haha sounds great riko no hurry tho dude!

Yeah some races sound fun, we never seem to even give racing a 2nd thought haha

I tried the Party mode thing with my friends before, it SEEMs to work, but eventually some players have problems connecting into prty mode when the room fills up with a few ppl for some reason. Im starting to feel GTA doesn't like to be played with the full set of players or something online

i dont think thats absolution, I seen that video before and the dude smokes himself on a stop sign hahaha, if it was, damn absolution!!, did it hurt? lol

crazy i didnt realise u were ak sorry dude i thought you were a random i just noticed your sig lol dd me on psn u on tonight?

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:58 PM

@Doc: Just refer to me as Abs, it's WAYYYY easier.

Also my suggestion for the race has gotta be a Cannonball Run but i'll have to look at all of the different layouts for it and pick one.

TheChingGang
  • TheChingGang

Pothead

• Members

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:32 PM

don't worry about it man, I prefer it like this biggrin.gif *lurks*

I crashed last night but speaking from right now yeah i'm going to play gta 'tonight' see you guys there!

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:14 AM

I was tired and in the mood for stupid races i told you all i cant drive didnt i ?

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 19 June 2008 - 10:40 AM Edited by docrikowski, 19 June 2008 - 10:51 AM.

AbS: Ok. Take a look at the races than choose one and post it. The craziest/funniest the better. Ok?

Lord: some crazy funny races yesterday night lol.gif I learnt something: never follow lord in a free race! I did it twice and... last position colgate.gif sad.gif Your sig is working icon14.gif

DDZN vs APOCALYPS3 the rematch! Sunday June 22th
sorry... I posted the 29, but next sunday is the 22th... blush.gif

2 TDM - 2TW - 2 Races (maybe 4 since races do not last long...?)

Who's in? Join. Post.

too_tricky: who's gonna host? we try Party Mode? What we do in case someone can't connect?
Maybe the host leave the game (this is the sign something is going wrong) and a previously decided substitute tries to host again... One main host for each team, and one substitute host for each team. If u r hosting but we are having problems our main host leaving the game it's the sign... Suggestions/opinions are welcome.

My suggestion for the TDM and TW DDZN has to set.

1 TDM: AA off - Blips FAR - Traffic: medium - Peds: low - 20 mins - Weather: foggy - Time: midnight.
PRISON - WEAPONS: MELEE tounge2.gif

1 TW: AA off - Blips FAR - Traffic: medium - Peds: low - 20 mins - Weather: Rain - Time: midnight.
BOHAN - WEAPONS: POWERFUL

Post your opinion DDZN!

RACE: AbS will post is suggestion...

EDIT: krashdown102 bio now on front page!

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:40 AM

I'm in for the rematch, I'll be on time this time as well... Pretty sure I've got this time thing down.

I'm in for a Melee TDM biggrin.gif I think it'd be fun, at least once we could try it.

Can we have a race with only muscle type cars?

tootricky
  • tootricky

Totally Fraked

• Members

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:47 AM

Doc: you and your bloody awful weather settings. Some of us have bad eyesight you know!!! Our group of ne'er-do-wells can't seem to decide on anything so someone may just have to be chosen to choose... if you get my meaning.

Sorry about last night.. I kept on getting disconnected and that stupid bloody session error, and could feel myself getting pissed off... so I went off and played the SP for a bit.

I have reverted to being awful at GTA4 MP... I'm not sure I even actually enjoy it atm... Its supposed to be a release from stuff and I find it all a bit stressful. sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users