D1RTY12 [DDZN]

Trained. Excited. Armed.
21,260 replies to this topic
Globalklaus
  • Globalklaus

I have text here.

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:40 AM

Riko: Brilliant idea. I'm in for Amsterdam.

Age: Kids, stand aside. The old fart has arrived. Im 39.

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:04 AM

OK I'll get out the way now Global sad.gif

Blaz00r I see you down there, not typing anything sly.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:32 AM Edited by Blaz00r, 07 August 2008 - 07:40 AM.

QUOTE (EL84man @ Aug 7 2008, 09:04)
OK I'll get out the way now Global sad.gif

Blaz00r I see you down there, not typing anything sly.gif

I've been caught monocle.gif
I have no idea what im doing awake at 10am when i usually wake up at 3-4 pm,so bleh sarcasm.gif
Im just staring at the screen,doing...nothing. Its so boring these hours bored.gif
BTW Beitar-Jerusalem lost 5-0 to Wisla Krakow yesterday,therefore not going to play Barcelona biggrin.gif
Im happy biggrin.gif

BOCABAY
  • BOCABAY

Foot Soldier

• D1RTY12

Posted 07 August 2008 - 08:41 AM

Pidgeon, im Scottish, Bocabay is just the name of my sunday league team.

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

insane crazy, driving ms. daisy

• D1RTY12

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:20 AM Edited by explicitmo, 07 August 2008 - 09:24 AM.

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Aug 6 2008, 22:32)
CRAZY IDEA: Have you guys ever thought of a party where we would all meet personally? Maybe next summer in... Amsterdam  lol.gif   I'd love to do something like that. Not just DDZN but all of the known usual TW players (Lyps3 and others too). Well, it's just a crazy idea... mercie_blink.gif   tounge2.gif   Imagine explaining this to girlfriends/wives/families/parents  lol.gif   suicidal.gif   Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif   turn.gif   biggrin.gif

I'm wit it. icon14.gif
Actually I was talking about something like that yesterday in our LYPS3-thread, too.

To all the teenagers here, maybe you shouldn't tell your parents exactly why you going there, just tell em vacation.
I'm not scared to meet somebody I get along good with in the internet or a game... just imagine how many couples meet over the internet nowadays... things have changed with the new millennium I think.

It's easy to realize for us europeans, but I guess the peepz from another continent can't make it.

I know where LFC and me gonna be most of the day when we chose Amsterdam though... moto_whistle.gif lol.gif

rnz1369
  • rnz1369

Im too damn old for this nonsense.

• D1RTY12

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:28 AM

explicitmo Posted on Aug 7 2008, 09:20
  QUOTE (docrikowski @ Aug 6 2008, 22:32)
CRAZY IDEA: Have you guys ever thought of a party where we would all meet personally? Maybe next summer in... Amsterdam    I'd love to do something like that. Not just DDZN but all of the known usual TW players (Lyps3 and others too). Well, it's just a crazy idea...    Imagine explaining this to girlfriends/wives/families/parents           

I'm wit it. 
Actually I was talking about something like that yesterday in our LYPS3-thread, too.

To all the teenagers here, maybe you shouldn't tell your parents exactly why you going there, just tell em vacation.
I'm not scared to meet somebody I get along good with in the internet or a game... just imagine how many couples meet over the internet nowadays... things have changed with the new millennium I think.

It's easy to realize for us europeans, but I guess the peepz from another continent can't make it.

I know where LFC and me gonna be most of the day when we chose Amsterdam though...   

lol... i can show u around in a'dam... know some nice places.. my cousin has a "kraakpand" there (its an empty building they live in) if he still has it by then (the council isnt too happy about it tounge2.gif )
you all can probably crash there..

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

• D1RTY12

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:33 AM

Next summer is a long time to go though... who knows if we're all still palying GTA then.

"Kraakpand" sounds nice... LOL, close to "crack shack", huh?
Sounds like 5 stars, all inclusive... NOT! HAHA

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:39 AM

Does anyone want a gb match tonight ive been talking to a guy from a us team they have won 2 lost none they wanna play today let me know if your up for it if we can get enough ill send the challenge @ boca i have invited you to the us gb team i thought i had done it already i invited bocabay ? Who is that if its not you i guess we got a new mystery team mate lol

rnz1369
  • rnz1369

Im too damn old for this nonsense.

• D1RTY12

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:41 AM

dutch language is really nasty sounding overall... it sounds damn close to crack shack, didnt notice that.. it isnt that bad actualy, they have running water, gas and electrics.. its an old office building, its near the city centre and defo no five star hotel, but not bad at all!

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:58 AM Edited by Blaz00r, 07 August 2008 - 10:03 AM.

QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Aug 7 2008, 11:39)
Does anyone want a gb match tonight ive been talking to a guy from a us team they have won 2 lost none they wanna play today let me know if your up for it if we can get enough ill send the challenge @ boca i have invited you to the us gb team i thought i had done it already i invited bocabay ? Who is that if its not you i guess we got a new mystery team mate lol

Im down for that...Settings?
BTW guys i've just checked RAW's roster...damn they have that magicmann and get dat money,both played for swat,like half of their roster was playing for SWAT...they were good...its not gonna be easy,not at all...We'll talk tactics tomorrow i guess,but i reckon the best tactic for every TDM is to get one/two snipers and the rest backing them up,like we did the last match...For the TW,i got that wicked spot toot showed me...if i get there,theres no way they can get me and take the turf because its on a roof,and the only way to get there is via the tracks...So,if they don't go through the tracks,they can't get me rolleyes.gif (Its in Dukes/Broker btw,hope we get that turf lol,the airport/sprunk factory turfs are just gonna make alot of mess with blips all)

-M-
  • -M-

Dirty Warrior

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE (explicitmo @ Aug 7 2008, 09:20)

Errrm.... OK, now I'm scared. wow.gif tounge2.gif

Jubbly I'd love to play a GB before I go away is it tonight (Thursday) what time?

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:18 AM

Yeah tonight nothing def yet just seeing how many people would be up for it if i get enough by 3 ish i will set it up boca if you register now you could play tonight

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:21 AM

Update

DDZN NEXT GANG WARS

Opponent Challenge / Scheduled Details Available Players:
RAF1 (GB EU) Friday 8th Aug. 22.30 GMT 5 vs 5 - Settings (click here)lordjubblydave, krashdown102 (possible), Blaz00r, AntiChristo, tjbcosmic, LFC-JC9 (possible)
RAW (GB US) Saturday 9th Aug 23.00 GMT 6 vs 6 - Settings (click here)RikoBegovic, Blaz00r, krashdown102 (possible), AntiChristo, tjbcosmic, LFC-JC9 (possible)
British and Dangerous (GB EU) Wednesday 13th Aug 21.00 GMT 4 vs 4 - Settings (click here)RikoBegovic (possible), lordjubblydave (possible), AntiChristo (possible)

LOL lol.gif The answers to my crazy idea are hilarious biggrin.gif But it was good to discover the age of
some of you biggrin.gif Bocabay: I thought u were 30ish... tjbcosmic: for a while I thought u were much older. Banana: u went to Amsterdam at your age?!?! Well, actually the first time I've been in Amsterdam I was 17, I went there alone for one afternoon during my first interrail; the two friends that were with me stayed in Utrecht cause they were afraid of all the crazy stories (urban legends) we were told us by strangers about Amsterdam during our trip. I wasn't afraid (well, just a little bit), so I took a train from Utrecht and went there to see the city with my eyes... I liked it! After that first time (1990) I went back there 7 more times biggrin.gif (last one in 1999 though confused.gif ). Imagine all of us meeting in Dam square wearing a tag with our PSN name... tounge2.gif
@ explicit: I would go with u and LFC... I guess Global would go too Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Anyway I understand that for the "teens" would be quite impossible to say to their parents that they are meeting with a bunch of internet strangers in the most "vicious" city of Europe lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif "And tell me son, how old are these internet mates of u?" "Well some are teens like me, then a couple of them are in their 20s and a couple of them are in their 30s. There's a swede that is almost 40 and that guy Riko is 35..." Next thing would be me, Global and explicit getting arrested with the accuse of trying to bring a bunch of teens to Holland for some illegal obscure reason biggrin.gif biggrin.gif lol.gif lol.gif suicidal.gif
Maybe we wait the next GTA to organize a party... Everyone should be older when that comes out wink.gif

@ lord: I should be in tonight if you tell me in advance...
Listen, I declined a challenge we had in GB US... It was at 4.45 am!!! I hope I didn't mess up anything... I just thought that it was an impossible hour for most of us... blush.gif

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:24 AM

Riko: It's because I'm so level headed and cool.gif What'd I do to change your mind? Spelling? It was spelling wasn't it... sly.gif

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

• D1RTY12

Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Aug 7 2008, 13:21)
LOL  lol.gif   The answers to my crazy idea are hilarious  biggrin.gif But it was good to discover the age of 
some of you  biggrin.gif Bocabay: I thought u were 30ish... tjbcosmic: for a while I thought u were much older. Banana: u went to Amsterdam at your age?!?! Well, actually the first time I've been in Amsterdam I was 17, I went there alone for one afternoon during my first interrail; the two friends that were with me stayed in Utrecht cause they were afraid of all the crazy stories (urban legends) we were told us by strangers about Amsterdam during our trip. I wasn't afraid (well, just a little bit), so I took a train from Utrecht and went there to see the city with my eyes... I liked it! After that first time (1990) I went back there 7 more times  biggrin.gif (last one in 1999 though  confused.gif ). Imagine all of us meeting in Dam square wearing a tag with our PSN name...  tounge2.gif
@ explicit: I would go with u and LFC... I guess Global would go too  Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Anyway I understand that for the "teens" would be quite impossible to say to their parents that they are meeting with a bunch of internet strangers in the most "vicious" city of Europe  lol.gif   lol.gif   lol.gif "And tell me son, how old are these internet mates of u?" "Well some are teens like me, then a couple of them are in their 20s and a couple of them are in their 30s. There's a swede that is almost 40 and that guy Riko is 35..." Next thing would be me, Global and explicit getting arrested with the accuse of trying to bring a bunch of teens to Holland for some illegal obscure reason  biggrin.gif   biggrin.gif   lol.gif   lol.gif   suicidal.gif
Maybe we wait the next GTA to organize a party... Everyone should be older when that comes out  wink.gif

Global is 40?!? Or do you have another swede? mercie_blink.gif

Guess your right with the last sentense (and most of the others, lol).

Well, I might holla at ya next time when I'm in England anyway and y'all should tell me if you go the Octoberfest... having a beer with somebody you are communicating with almost every evening is nothing too unusual in my opinion.

Amsterdam is the european Las Vegas (sin city) BTW: What happens in A'dam stays in A'dam!! biggrin.gif
I actually thought most of us are older, or at least 18 so they don't have to ask their parents to allow it...

EDIT: WOW, those last 2 sentenses really make me sound like a pedophile perv!! lol.gif
EDIT2: But I'm just the average drug addict that is killing people to get the money for his highs, so don't be afraid! devil.gif

Foolish_Pigeon
  • Foolish_Pigeon

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (BOCABAY @ Aug 7 2008, 09:41)
Pidgeon, im Scottish, Bocabay is just the name of my sunday league team.

Great!
Whereabouts are you from?
I'm from Larkhall, 10 minutes away from Hamilton and Gers capital of the world... confused.gif
It's great though, when you find out there's someone in your town that can strip off a green traffic light in under 10 seconds. biggrin.gif

BOCABAY
  • BOCABAY

Foot Soldier

• D1RTY12

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:35 PM

Greenock bud, just got my season ticket for paradise woo hoo biggrin.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:38 PM

Global is 39...

@ tjb: I thought u were older because at your age I would never wake up early to play a game biggrin.gif

@ boca: Do I sign u up for any of the GB matches that are in the table in my previous post?

joec1987
  • joec1987

~Dirty Dozen~

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (explicitmo @ Aug 7 2008, 10:20)
I know where LFC and me gonna be most of the day when we chose Amsterdam though... moto_whistle.gif lol.gif

Morning all!

Well what can i say ex? course ill be in them cafe's tounge2.gif
Did i hear Riko would join us in the Cafe 2? colgate.gif
Bless Global, ill turn out just like him, ill be 40 odd getting drunk everynite and playing gta still lol

im ok for that friday match if its at 10:30 (let ya know 2mz about saturday), ill just play the G.B whils't my mate and his g.f are there. then after that resume getting high! rolleyes.gif and drunk tounge2.gif

May sound lame but keeps me sane, with having this stupid pot on for over 5months now arrrghhhh devil.gif

im ok for tonights G.B aswell now!

So thats todays/tommorrow's/ and maybe saturdays. wednesday g.b is always gunna be ok. weekdays are always best for me.

as for the trip to A'dam, we would have to sort it out for a long time, would pay off, bcoz it would be class to meet all u lot, and im always alright at meeting new ppl, im not as shy as i used to be as a young un lol.

BOCABAY
  • BOCABAY

Foot Soldier

• D1RTY12

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:55 PM

Yeah sign me up Riko, im not registered on the us ladder right enough, take it i need to do that separetly

Mr Crasso
  • Mr Crasso

VROOOOOOOOoooom... *crashes*

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:11 PM

What time is today's GB? I be in.

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:13 PM

lol.gif see you all in amsterdam,
i challenged 2shots2dadome or something like that for a 4v4 @ 9.45 pm uk time they only got 4 players i can prob be a sub

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:23 PM Edited by docrikowski, 07 August 2008 - 03:21 PM.

Update

DDZN NEXT GANG WARS

Opponent Challenge / Scheduled Details Available Players:
RAF1 (GB EU) Friday 8th Aug. 22.30 GMT 5 vs 5 - Settings (click here)lordjubblydave, krashdown102 (possible), Blaz00r, AntiChristo, tjbcosmic, LFC-JC9, bocabay
RAW (GB US) Saturday 9th Aug 23.00 GMT 6 vs 6 - Settings (click here)RikoBegovic, Blaz00r, krashdown102 (possible), AntiChristo, tjbcosmic, LFC-JC9 (possible)
British and Dangerous (GB EU) Wednesday 13th Aug 21.00 GMT 4 vs 4 - Settings (click here)RikoBegovic (possible), lordjubblydave (possible), AntiChristo (possible), LFC-JC9, bocabay (possible)

For tomorrow you are basically 7 for a 5 vs 5 match (I'm not there as you can see sad.gif )
Sort out who's gonna start, who's gonna be a sub, maybe alternate players icon14.gif

For saturday we are 7 for a 6 vs 6 match.
Same as above.

For wednesday we'll see... It's still far away... tounge2.gif

FOR TODAY: NOTHING IS CONFIRMED YET. We'll have to wait for lord to know. tounge2.gif

EDIT: I'm in for tonight... I'll check the thread later to know if it's confirmed 100%

-M-
  • -M-

Dirty Warrior

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:41 PM

LOL, I was just in a gam with Cavin and Bates and Cavin was in his lv1 10 naked underwear and when we pressed L1 our guys said stuff like 'Kiss the ring Baby!' and 'Put those titties in my mouth, Right Now!'. Some funny sh*t. lol.gif

I've already said I wanna play tonight but I'll say it again: I can play tonight! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

BOCABAY
  • BOCABAY

Foot Soldier

• D1RTY12

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:59 PM

Sorry guys i cant play saturday as at a wedding....... (not mine)

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:20 PM

Blaz, finally your sig. Just substitute the code for the image in the old one icon14.gif
I hope u like it... it's blazin tounge2.gif

user posted image

CODE
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9665/blaznewbn9.png

@ Boca: Ok!

Globalklaus
  • Globalklaus

I have text here.

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (explicitmo @ Aug 7 2008, 11:39)
Global is 40?!? Or do you have another swede? mercie_blink.gif

I am THIRTYNINE devil.gif angry.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Aug 7 2008, 17:20)
Blaz, finally your sig. Just substitute the code for the image in the old one icon14.gif
I hope u like it... it's blazin tounge2.gif

user posted image

CODE
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9665/blaznewbn9.png

@ Boca: Ok!

Wohoo,thanks alot doc,you're the best!! icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Globalklaus
  • Globalklaus

I have text here.

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:28 PM

Uhhh... How do I sign up for the U.S gb ladder....? blush.gif

(and how the f0000k do I roll ingame? )

There. Two embarrassing questions for the price of one.

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:48 PM

MATCH TONIGHT
ok tonights match is not the original one its a uk ladder match
its on too late for me i got work in the am
confirmed are LFC,BLAZE,DOUBLE_M and RIKO
they didnt show up last night vs apocalyps3 so could be easy money
Thu 7 Aug 2008, 11:00 PM BST

Players:
3v3
Weapon Set:
Standard Weapons

Games (Best of...):
Game 1 Map:
Bohan - Turf War
Game 2 Map:
Liberty City - Cops 'n Crooks
Game 3 Map:
Algonquin - Team Deathmatch

Add: H2K-AznOutLawZ or H2K-xXLukeXx

@ Global to roll hold down aim then press left and square if your using classic controls if not hold aim and press left and whatever u use to jump i think i invited u to the usa team just go on gb and accept invite i will re-invite u now
@boca did you get your invites ok ????

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users