D1RTY12 [DDZN]

Trained. Excited. Armed.
21,235 replies to this topic
AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:24 PM

I know a few of you in here know of this "Easy-A" guy on these here forums. Well I challenged him to a TDM, 6vs6.

Proposed settings:

Duration: 20 Minutes
Friendly Fire: On
Auto-Aim: Disallow
Weapons: Standard
Police: Off
Traffic: High
Pedestrians: High
Blips: Far
Respawn Distance: Far
Respawn Time: 5 Seconds
Time Of Day: Midnight
Weather: Foggy

I said that he's not allowed to change the settings, but we are sly.gif

If any of you DDZN guys want to fight him if he accepts my challenge, let me know.

sly.gif sly.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:32 PM

UPDATE

DDZN vs TRU SOLDIAZ (GB US) TONIGHT AT 23.45 (GMT/BST/UK TIME)

Blaz00r, Riko, AntiChristo, LFC.

It would be good to have a sub ready in case someone looses the connection.

The ones that are in DDZN GB US roster are: Double, notorious, tjb. (lord is not available)

joec1987
  • joec1987

~Dirty Dozen~

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Aug 5 2008, 14:28)
BUT: I will give my spot to LFC if he wants to play. He's a better shooter than me. I prefer him playing for the good of DDZN icon14.gif

Riko man ure 2 kind, like i said in the P.M, everyone has differnet techniques and skills, ure just as good as me in some ways icon14.gif

And for tonight im in! icon14.gif

@ Abso: kick his ass for the family!!! i wunt mind having a go but not for 60mins and he's only a kid its a waste of time, anywayz report back here if u have the results i wanna see how sh*t he really is.

@ Ex: if u read in here again lol, yer i got another 5 weeks left till i can walk again, pretty sh*te but at least its raining here. im not missing much!!!! colgate.gif

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (joec1987 @ Aug 5 2008, 17:35)
BUT: I will give my spot to LFC if he wants to play. He's a better shooter than me. I prefer him playing for the good of DDZN  icon14.gif

Riko man ure 2 kind, like i said in the P.M, everyone has differnet techniques and skills, ure just as good as me in some ways icon14.gif

@ Abso: kick his ass for the family!!! i wunt mind having a go but not for 60mins and he's only a kid its a waste of time, anywayz report back here if u have the results i wanna see how sh*t he really is.

@ Ex: if u read in here again lol, yer i got another 5 weeks left till i can walk again, pretty sh*te but at least its raining here. im not missing much!!!! colgate.gif

I challenged him to 20 Minute TDM, not a 60 minute DM, why would i waste my time doing that? tounge2.gif

sly.gif sly.gif

joec1987
  • joec1987

~Dirty Dozen~

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (AbSoLuTiOn @ Aug 5 2008, 18:39)
BUT: I will give my spot to LFC if he wants to play. He's a better shooter than me. I prefer him playing for the good of DDZN  icon14.gif

I challenged him to 20 Minute TDM, not a 60 minute DM, why would i waste my time doing that? tounge2.gif

sly.gif sly.gif

nice 1 biggrin.gif ask him if he gets a team of 6 or summit together we will pick sum randoms from the T.W's and put them in it, with AA off. And see if he thinks he's mint then! lol

@ DDZN members in G.B battle tonight:----any 1 for a few games practice b4 it?

Mr Crasso
  • Mr Crasso

VROOOOOOOOoooom... *crashes*

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (joec1987 @ Aug 5 2008, 18:28)

sly.gif sly.gif

nice 1 biggrin.gif ask him if he gets a team of 6 or summit together we will pick sum randoms from the T.W's and put them in it, with AA off. And see if he thinks he's mint then! lol

I'm all in for some practice. We should do a couple of blips on games, since GB has those gay settings.

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:55 PM

I can be an opponent i might bring my new friend with me to kick your asses lol

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (joec1987 @ Aug 5 2008, 20:28)

sly.gif sly.gif

I'll go on at 10 pm for some practice(lets play in the docks aswell)
Invite me icon14.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:51 PM

Ok so our strategy goes like this:
TDM:Let doc take an RPG,then WE ALL head towards the sniper area(near the bridge).The best thing to do is to stay there for the WHOLE match,because its a very strategic point because the only way to get there is to cross the two long streets leading there.
CnC:As crooks - spread up ASAP!When we spawn 2 should immediately leave the car and get another,and if we spawn near the sea - those two should go for a swim! cool.gif
As cops - i think we should spread aswell,lets just drive towards them and see if they also spread - if they don't lets just go after them(the driver - if you see one of their blips is just standing still without moving - BE VERY CAREFUL!!he might have an RPG and we're doomed!)If they spread then the driver should stop near a fast car and honk the horn so that two of us can go out,and the rest is obvious...
TW:My suggestion is like this:doc and someone else will stay at the home turf to defend it and the other two will go for one of the other turfs,and once taken,they BOTH will stay there and defend it. It only takes 2 turfs to win,so if we guard them well there should be no problems! Who's gonna stay with doc? i wanna go for the other turfs...so LFC/anti? biggrin.gif

Mr Crasso
  • Mr Crasso

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Aug 5 2008, 19:51)
TDM:Let doc take an RPG,then WE ALL head towards the sniper area(near the bridge).The best thing to do is to stay there for the WHOLE match,because its a very strategic point because the only way to get there is to cross the two long streets leading there.
CnC:As crooks - spread up ASAP!When we spawn 2 should immediately leave the car and get another,and if we spawn near the sea - those two should go for a swim! cool.gif
As cops - i think we should spread aswell,lets just drive towards them and see if they also spread - if they don't lets just go after them(the driver - if you see one of their blips is just standing still without moving - BE VERY CAREFUL!!he might have an RPG and we're doomed!)If they spread then the driver should stop near a fast car and honk the horn so that two of us can go out,and the rest is obvious...
TW:My suggestion is like this:doc and someone else will stay at the home turf to defend it and the other two will go for one of the other turfs,and once taken,they BOTH will stay there and defend it. It only takes 2 turfs to win,so if we guard them well there should be no problems! Who's gonna stay with doc? i wanna go for the other turfs...so LFC/anti? biggrin.gif

CnC: I agree, and the ones to leave the car should be the ones in the back seat, to avoid hesitation/all 3 passengers exiting the car.

TW: I'll stay with Doc then.

About the TDM... I have no idea what you're talking about, never played at the docks lol. I'll just stick to the team.

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:32 PM Edited by Blaz00r, 05 August 2008 - 08:35 PM.

QUOTE (Mr Crasso @ Aug 5 2008, 22:04)

CnC: I agree, and the ones to leave the car should be the ones in the back seat, to avoid hesitation/all 3 passengers exiting the car.

About the TDM... I have no idea what you're talking about, never played at the docks lol. I'll just stick to the team.

Whoops,i just realized i was talking about colony island and not about the docks suicidal.gif
Ahh sh*t...the docks...its where we played yesterday me,you,M,bowza and tjb i think...i hate that place with blips far,its so creepy lol,but with blips all there should be no problems...just stick to the original plane of sticking together...theres a sniper up at the road,we can go there and grab it icon14.gif

Mr Crasso
  • Mr Crasso

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Aug 5 2008, 20:32)
QUOTE (Mr Crasso @ Aug 5 2008, 22:04)

Whoops,i just realized i was talking about colony island and not about the docks suicidal.gif
Ahh sh*t...the docks...its where we played yesterday me,you,M,bowza and tjb i think...i hate that place with blips far,its so creepy lol,but with blips all there should be no problems...just stick to the original plane of sticking together...theres a sniper up at the road,we can go there and grab it icon14.gif

Oh, it should be okay then.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:54 PM

TW: at the start I can defend the home turf alone (there's an RPG pick up in both jamaican and russian home turfs). To get the other turf is better to go the 3 of you. Then when it's secured Anti can come back to me and defend.

CnC: I agree.

TDM: let's check the docks in free roam, there must be a castle we can defend

I'm going online 20 minutes

We should win TW and TDM and not worry too much about CnC imo... It's a cahotic mode.

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Aug 5 2008, 22:54)
TW: at the start I can defend the home turf alone (there's an RPG pick up in both jamaican and russian home turfs). To get the other turf is better to go the 3 of you. Then when it's secured Anti can come back to me and defend.

CnC: I agree.

TDM: let's check the docks in free roam, there must be a castle we can defend

I'm going online 20 minutes

We should win TW and TDM and not worry too much about CnC imo... It's a cahotic mode.

Lol its chaotic indeed,its just so random and i still have no idea how the money is counted suicidal.gif
I just couldn't stop laughing when we were the cops against RAW,we spawned above them on that bridge when they were down on the road,wtf was that bored.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:08 PM

Lol i was wrong again. The docks is where we had our TDM against RAW.I hate that place and don't know it really well...

BowZa28
  • BowZa28

New Account: Bowz

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:03 PM

Did you win? Oh & just to let you know we've signed up on the US Ladder at GB too now:

http://gamebattles.c...eam/APOCALYPS3-

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:57 PM Edited by Blaz00r, 06 August 2008 - 12:04 AM.

HEELLLL YEYAA!!
Doc i got pics if you want(not of the CnC tho because i was frustrated i died,which btw happened when i was trying to write you a message lol)
We won TDM,they won CnC(LOL i think the last round was the longest CnC i've played,i was swimming for like a whole five minutes lol.gif there were no f*cking boats!! sly.gif sly.gif
Well the TDM tactic didn't really worked,but i told ya we need to get near the sniper area,we slaughtered them when we did lol.gif
The TW was pretty easy,i have no idea how i only got 5 kills,i drivebyed them so many times,i thought i had like 10 kills mercie_blink.gif When they passed with their cars near me they just kept driving away and never got into a fight after that lol.gif lub drivebyes inlove.gif inlove.gif
And there was one time i was about to RPG one of them and there was a f*cking post infront of me and the rocket hit it and i died! sigh...i was pissed off mad.gif
Edit:
Pics:

user posted image

user posted image

Wtf,only 4 kills??!?!?? dontgetit.gif sad.gif But i did keep the middle turf for some good minutes and killed them while they were gonna take the turf doc was guarding,which btw did a GREAT job! We all did a great job! cookies for all cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif
Are we gonna play some TW's now? colgate.gif

joec1987
  • joec1987

~Dirty Dozen~

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:09 AM

Yeah we fecking Did them proper, the TDM was close at first, we were getting beat, but after 8mins had gone we picked it up big style and put on a right show cool.gif good job boys!!! we won by about 1000 aswell in the end, i got 17 kills and 12 deaths, blaz00r got the same kills but differnet deaths, Riko picked it up a level and started raising HELL devil.gif Anti- U did good pal not so many deaths for you but a few kills.

The CnC: don't mention it, i crashed coz i was looking behind me in the car and then i threw myself out a burning vehicle and died. Blaz00r i thought they were gunna give up on you lol! were was the getaway vehicle?

TW: our Favourite lol, asif i got 13kills? lol i proper out did them all in that, out thinked them all the way, at one point, i drove right past them all and they all started chasing me, leaving a turf behind for Anti to get biggrin.gif we all helped each other out aswell! if someone was on their own, 1 of us would go back and help!

In the end? a result! and a big one coz they were one shot wonders IMO they were good at flicking there mouses!!! happy.gif

DDZN FTW!!! lol what a result, and even when its late for us (ppl had work,we living in europe), and its early for them.So we did good boys, it will be better when there's more than 4!

icon14.gif icon14.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:13 AM

Thanks for the pic Blaz. I took them too. I reported the match, they did the same with no problems. We went to position 14th icon14.gif

I gotta a lot I wanna say but I'll stay with missus for tonight, so no more TW... confused.gif

anyway WE WON! OH YEAH!

Thanks to you all... I'm feeling very proud. We did a perfect TW and did very good in TDM!
CnC... well we gotta work on that more biggrin.gif

In some way the strategy for the Docks did work, because after I went for that rooftop u all guys died and because I was already there you started spawning in that area, so we brought the fight in the area we wanted. Then you bloody amazing shooters did the rest icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif I really inlove.gif u

See ya tomorrow!

Mr Crasso
  • Mr Crasso

• Members

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:18 AM

Great job guys, great job!

Starting for the CnC game, it was pretty much what Doc said it would be. Can't really make plans for that one, luck takes a big role in it.

Now TDM. I honestly thought we were getting owned in that one, and losing. I had a hard time getting to the roof and we all kind of split up until the last 5 minutes or so. Then we covered each other pretty well, well done. Kudos to LFC and Blaz for their 17 kills each.

Then the TW. The perfect tactical match, IMO. We kept 2 turfs for most of the game and did a good job guarding them. Didn't really stick to the original plan too much, since the blips were on. Instead, I went to wherever I thought I was needed more, and tried my best to get the opponents attention away from our turfs (hence my high amount of deaths).

To sum it up, very well played. icon14.gif The other guys weren't bad at all, either.

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:40 AM

Yes! You guys are great icon14.gif I was trying to come on for a backup but the psn network was having none of it sad.gif You didn't need it anyway though!

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:39 AM

QUOTE (joec1987 @ Aug 6 2008, 02:09)
Yeah we fecking Did them proper, the TDM was close at first, we were getting beat, but after 8mins had gone we picked it up big style and put on a right show  cool.gif   good job boys!!! we won by about 1000 aswell in the end, i got 17 kills and 12 deaths, blaz00r got the same kills but differnet deaths, Riko picked it up a level and started raising HELL devil.gif   Anti- U did good pal not so many deaths for you but a few kills.

The CnC: don't mention it, i crashed coz i was looking behind me in the car and then i threw myself out a burning vehicle and died. Blaz00r i thought they were gunna give up on you lol! were was the getaway vehicle?

TW: our Favourite lol, asif i got 13kills? lol i proper out did them all in that, out thinked them all the way, at one point, i drove right past them all and they all started chasing me, leaving a turf behind for Anti to get  biggrin.gif   we all helped each other out aswell! if someone was on their own, 1 of us would go back and help!

In the end? a result! and a big one coz they were one shot wonders IMO they were good at flicking there mouses!!!  happy.gif

DDZN FTW!!! lol what a result, and even when its late for us (ppl had work,we living in europe), and its early for them.So we did good boys, it will be better when there's more than 4!

icon14.gif   icon14.gif

Ah,that stupid CnC.Also i didn't understand why you guys started driving,we had an RPG a meter from where we spawned which i grabbed!! We could all just wait for them to come and BAM!! There was some weird moment when i was swimming..i got out of the water to RPG one of their guys that was chasing me,i hit him and the screen shows "+100" obviously for a kill but he didn't die? Then i was swimming near the airport hoping to get that armor and maybe get to one of the annihilators,but then one of them suddenly appeared so i got into the water again...i was swimming and while swimming tried to message doc and then i noticed they hit me,tried to get out of XMB asap but it was too late...if i didn't go into XMB in the first place i was able to get farther making him unable to hit me...but it was just a matter of time because all the 3 of them were chasing me...IF I ONLY GOT A BOAT! The gateway vehicle was a boat itself,so if i just had a boat i would escape in no time...but i swam for a good 5 minutes and no boats!! I think they set the traffic to low...because when we played RAW there were boats everywhere,right lord mercie_blink.gif

BowZa28
  • BowZa28

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:43 AM

Congrats icon14.gif cookie.gif colgate.gif

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (BowZa28 @ Aug 6 2008, 01:43)

What BowZa said +1 cookie.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:52 AM

QUOTE (BowZa28 @ Aug 6 2008, 03:43)

I forgot to mention
Ah,that stupid CnC.Also i didn't understand why you guys started driving,we had an RPG a meter from where we spawned which i grabbed!! We could all just wait for them to come and BAM!! Bowza style rolleyes.gif

mercie_blink.gif

BowZa28
  • BowZa28

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:56 AM

YEAH!! Its my style baby! cool.gif

lol.gif

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 August 2008 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE (BowZa28 @ Aug 6 2008, 01:56)

lol.gif

lol.gif

It's really annoying when it happens to yourself though, especially that one CnC when we had all got in the Boat then you turn up with an RPG.

Game Over.

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 06 August 2008 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE (BowZa28 @ Aug 6 2008, 03:56)

lol.gif

"Whoops i dropped it" rolleyes.gif
Sorry i had to lol.gif
It also dropped near ryby by an accident a game after that one ph34r.gif