Trained. Excited. Armed.
21,057 replies to this topic
joec1987
  • joec1987

~Dirty Dozen~

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Aug 4 2008, 20:39)
QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Aug 4 2008, 21:19)
Rematch with raw 6vs6 saturday night 11 pm uk gonna kick their asses this time

You bet we will wink.gif (im in of course)
And what were those talking about a match today?...
Sigh that idiot Easy-A pissed me off,what an idiot comes and challenges people with AA on blips all and claims he's better then everyone because he's a level 8...what an idiot,too bad i can't teach him a lesson

I just got a P.M from the c**t he's starting to piss me off on this forum, he writes 3 topics a day, and triple posts ffs! angry.gif

The Mods really need to catch on to this little kid, he's only 11, and he's running his mouth off pretty bad on here. confused.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:03 PM Edited by Blaz00r, 04 August 2008 - 08:10 PM.

QUOTE (joec1987 @ Aug 4 2008, 21:59)

Sigh that idiot Easy-A pissed me off,what an idiot comes and challenges people with AA on blips all and claims he's better then everyone because he's a level 8...what an idiot,too bad i can't teach him a lesson

I just got a P.M from the c**t he's starting to piss me off on this forum, he writes 3 topics a day, and triple posts ffs! angry.gif

The Mods really need to catch on to this little kid, he's only 11, and he's running his mouth off pretty bad on here. confused.gif

Lol what did he say?
Haha i just replied to his new thread,he should stfu now lol.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (alx-ndr @ Aug 4 2008, 18:19)
QUOTE (-M- @ Aug 4 2008, 15:13)
Lol,no way. We do CnC (GB rules), TDM (GB rules) and Turf War (Ours or GB rules it's up to you....)

yea im up for that...
I like cnc

ALL GB RULES... no exceptions on either team.

and can we do this today? cos im really bored of having to wait a few days when i know i might not be free... cos im free tonight.

Come on alx... GB rules for a GB match between forum gangs? WTF!
Let's play a real TDM with blips far and a real TW with blips team... and CnC or another blips team TW. And a minimum of 5 vs 5. No Gay settings when gangs from the forum play against each other, even if it's a GB match. Please, let's use a bit of common sense ffs.

I'm in for the rematch with RAW icon14.gif

Bue bye

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:10 AM Edited by EL84man, 05 August 2008 - 01:01 AM.

I'll be in for the raw one.

Edit: Blaz00r: lol.gif at the easy-a kid. Just forget about it, not worth the stress.

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:17 AM

Anyone up for a 4vs4 gb usa match vs true soldiers tonight at 11.45pm i think i cant play but if you guys wanna i will accept it

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

insane crazy, driving ms. daisy

• D1RTY12

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:32 AM

QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Aug 4 2008, 22:03)

Lol what did he say?

I just challenged him for a match, I know it's imature but I really get pissed about all those "toys'R'us-randoms"... it's a shame he don't have any guts to accept it!

I told him anybody he pissed off will play against him with AA disallow, Blaz00r, LFC and me... against whut so ever!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

@ -M-
Nice destruction derby last night homez!
After I won it, my car started catching flames when I was driving out the entrance to get to the health, it exploaded before I could get there. I guess it was a close game when the oush to get the door open was enough to give my car the rest. LOL

alx-ndr
  • alx-ndr

Ban ends never at never o'clock

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE (explicitmo @ Aug 5 2008, 09:32)
QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Aug 4 2008, 22:03)

Lol what did he say?

I just challenged him for a match, I know it's imature but I really get pissed about all those "toys'R'us-randoms"... it's a shame he don't have any guts to accept it!

I told him anybody he pissed off will play against him with AA disallow, Blaz00r, LFC and me... against whut so ever!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

@ -M-
Nice destruction derby last night homez!
After I won it, my car started catching flames when I was driving out the entrance to get to the health, it exploaded before I could get there. I guess it was a close game when the oush to get the door open was enough to give my car the rest. LOL

hus easy-a?

he sounds like a c*nt...

Dukus
  • Dukus

"I can't beleey this sh*t!!!' lmao

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:54 AM

....to be honest...i just want to play.....and the most players we'll probably get is about 4 for match!...its hard to get more than 4 for matches cos no one's online at the same time as me...etc....we can definitely do a 3v3 ....and about the rules...im not fussed...i just want to play...we can take blips off completely off...doesnt matter to me.....eitherway...lets set something up...you guys challenge us and we'll do our best to accept...just want some games under our belt....let me know...all the best

{IoS Thread}user posted image{IoS GameBattles}

alx-ndr
  • alx-ndr

Ban ends never at never o'clock

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:09 AM

QUOTE (Dukus @ Aug 5 2008, 09:54)
....to be honest...i just want to play.....and the most players we'll probably get is about 4 for match!...its hard to get more than 4 for matches cos no one's online at the same time as me...etc....we can definitely do a 3v3 ....and about the rules...im not fussed...i just want to play...we can take blips off completely off...doesnt matter to me.....eitherway...lets set something up...you guys challenge us and we'll do our best to accept...just want some games under our belt....let me know...all the best

{IoS Thread}user posted image{IoS GameBattles}

http://www.vgblogger..._fx__Small_.JPG

buy this

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:52 AM

Hey, no access to our DDZN pages in GB!?!?! What happened???

EDIT: can't access LYPS3 page too...

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

• D1RTY12

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Aug 5 2008, 12:52)
Hey, no access to our DDZN pages in GB!?!?! What happened???

EDIT: can't access LYPS3 page too...

It happens every now and then... just wait a few hours and everything is good again.

Guess it's maintenance or something.

joec1987
  • joec1987

~Dirty Dozen~

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:12 AM

Ok so we got sum G.B's on the way. tounge.gif

I might not be here on friday nite and saturday night, coz i might be getting this damn pot off my leg, so i might wanna get into town for the first time properly in 4months blush.gif .

Anywayz illlet ya know how its goes wen i goto hospital in an hour, and then ill let ya know what im doing for the G.B matches!!!

Oh yeah That N00BMEISTER And EASY-A are filling this forum full of sh*te its really annoying coz if we did that many sh*tty topics we would get a right bollocking wunt we? why not them? just bcoz there about 11&12? its not right at all lol.

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

• D1RTY12

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:32 AM

QUOTE (joec1987 @ Aug 5 2008, 13:12)
Ok so we got sum G.B's on the way. tounge.gif

I might not be here on friday nite and saturday night, coz i might be getting this damn pot off my leg, so i might wanna get into town for the first time properly in 4months  blush.gif .

Anywayz illlet ya know how its goes wen i goto hospital in an hour, and then ill let ya know what im doing for the G.B matches!!!

Oh yeah That N00BMEISTER And EASY-A are filling this forum full of sh*te its really annoying coz if we did that many sh*tty topics we would get a right bollocking wunt we? why not them? just bcoz there about 11&12? its not right at all lol.

Good luck with that LFC! Hope you get well soon.

When you get in the city the first time after an injury that took you out for months and you will see other things than ur HD-screen you will be like "WOW, nice graphics!". biggrin.gif
I used to get injured more than actually playing basketball so I know what it feels like. Too bad when you can only be stopped with a foul. cool.gif

About the "toy story":
I don't care about those wankers anymore, I was trying to help em infact.
I thought they might get what it's like to play games for fun and competition and not just to kill some time of your pathetic lil' life or get on imaginary ladders that everybody will have forgotten in 1 year! They didn't get it and maybe my abusive way of communicating with em made them feel attacked (which is a byproduct I can live with BTW).

Somehow I still wanna battle them with AA off... guess it makes you immature again when you talk to them a lot. lol.gif

LATERZ

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:35 AM

11 years kids starting topics??? OMG I'm too old for this! lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

EDIT: 35 here... I could be their father ffs nervous.gif

BOCABAY
  • BOCABAY

Foot Soldier

• D1RTY12

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:20 PM

Lord Jub, if i register with GB tonight at 5pm UK time, will that be enough time for it to go through for me to play in the 11.45 one tonight.

BowZa28
  • BowZa28

New Account: Bowz

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:23 PM

I'm gonna play that easy-e cool.gif

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (BOCABAY @ Aug 5 2008, 22:20)
Lord Jub, if i register with GB tonight at 5pm UK time, will that be enough time for it to go through for me to play in the 11.45 one tonight.

Maybe... I thought it took 24 hours... I'm probably wrong though so don't listen to me ph34r.gif

BowZa28
  • BowZa28

New Account: Bowz

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:32 PM

nah its 12 hours. You would of had to register at 11:45am this morning to play today...

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE (BowZa28 @ Aug 5 2008, 14:23)
I'm gonna play that easy-e cool.gif

Lol we're counting on you lol.gif

alx-ndr:
http://www.vgblogger.com/wp-content/upload..._fx__Small_.JPG

buy this

WTF??? mercie_blink.gif mercie_blink.gif mercie_blink.gif

And im in today's GB...any places left?

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:56 PM

From what ive seen blaze your the only one at the moment need 3 more they are a good team though @ boca i will invite you later you wont be able to play tonights match though like bowz said it takes 12 hours

Mr Crasso
  • Mr Crasso

VROOOOOOOOoooom... *crashes*

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:11 PM

Guess I'll be in today's GB aswell, unless someone wants my place. And let's just hope I don't suck as bad as yesterday.

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:21 PM

Thats two only two more spots left

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:28 PM Edited by docrikowski, 05 August 2008 - 02:26 PM.

I guess I could play tonight... I think that LFC should be available too...

Still no access to our GB pages dontgetit.gif

@ lord: post the settings if u can

GB is working now: it's a 4 vs 4
So our players are: Riko, Blaz, lord and AntiChristo

BUT: I will give my spot to LFC if he wants to play. He's a better shooter than me. I prefer him playing for the good of DDZN icon14.gif

LINK TO MATCH DETAILS: 4 vs 4

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:24 PM Edited by lordjubblydave, 05 August 2008 - 02:29 PM.

i have not confirmed it cant get on gb soon as i do i will
Gangwars league table updated now

match confimed team is Blaze, capital, Riko, possibly lfc???
Scheduled
Date & Time:
Tue 5 Aug 2008, 11:45 PM BST

Players:
4v4
Weapon Set:
Powerful Weapons

Games (Best of...):
Game 1 Map:
Docks - Team Deathmatch
Game 2 Map:
Liberty City - Cops 'n Crooks
Game 3 Map:
Algonquin - Turf War

Add on psn Ts_Beat_Man

they are not who i thought they where they are 20th so this should be a win ??

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Aug 5 2008, 16:24)
i have not confirmed it cant get on gb soon as i do i will
Gangwars league table updated now

match confimed team is Blaze, capital, Riko, possibly lfc???
Scheduled
Date & Time:
Tue 5 Aug 2008, 11:45 PM BST

Players:
4v4
Weapon Set:
Powerful Weapons

Games (Best of...):
Game 1 Map:
Docks - Team Deathmatch
Game 2 Map:
Liberty City - Cops 'n Crooks
Game 3 Map:
Algonquin - Turf War

Add on psn Ts_Beat_Man

they are not who i thought they where they are 20th so this should be a win ??

With this line up we better win cool.gif
Too bad you don't play lord,you're a CnC genius lol.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:36 PM

Lord: aren't u playing???

Capital is on holidays

u meant AntiChristo, right?

And why the TW is ALWAYS in ALGONQUIN?

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:19 PM Edited by Blaz00r, 05 August 2008 - 03:35 PM.

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Aug 5 2008, 16:36)
Lord: aren't u playing???

Capital is on holidays

u meant AntiChristo, right?

And why the TW is ALWAYS in ALGONQUIN?

sh*t Algonquin again?? wtf i hate TW's in Algonquin whatsthat.gif 1651651651651 kilometers from turf to turf whatsthat.gif
BTW wheres ATS and notorious? they both disappeared sarcasm.gif confused.gif
Edit2:
Strategy for today's TDM:STICK TOGETHER!!! We always say we weren't organized,this is the time to do it! Just stick together except for when you need a weapon/armor,in that case the others should just STAY AT THE SAME PLACE and wait for the one who's grabbing the weapon/armor,its the best thing we can do!
I see the TDM is in the docks,so a good strategy would be one with a sniper standing back with the others covering him...(can i be the sniper guy? lol.gif lol yesterday we played with some of SWAT and i got a sniper at the docks[but the sh*tty,not the semi-auto one)and the BIGCLEMDOG was running towards me zig-zag running,that was so funny because every shot i shot hit him,then he changed strategy and ran straight for the health pack,and just a second before he got it i gave him the final shot lol.gif He probably got really pissed off lol)

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:31 PM

Sorry guys yeah tonights team is as riko said less me i start work at 6 hence why i havent been on in evenings anyone else want in as a sub @ blaze the cops and crooks tactic was kinda double agents he told us to split up and go in the wrong direction first time we tried it there was water behind me so thats where i went lol i swam from algon to broker took of ages it works a treat though cos not many boats spawn

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Aug 5 2008, 17:31)
Sorry guys yeah tonights team is as riko said less me i start work at 6 hence why i havent been on in evenings anyone else want in as a sub @ blaze the cops and crooks tactic was kinda double agents he told us to split up and go in the wrong direction first time we tried it there was water behind me so thats where i went lol i swam from algon to broker took of ages it works a treat though cos not many boats spawn

So that what we should do today!going into the water is genius...especially if you find a boat,because most of the gateway vehicles are close to the sea,so if theres a possibility to go into the water today don't hesitate,get yourself wet! biggrin.gif But only two should do it,and if we spawn 4 in the car i suggest two should exit the car and get another and then execute M's strategy...

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:03 PM

Ok, lord. Sowe need one.We are just me, Blaz and AntiC.

DDZN vs TRU SOLDIAZ (GB US) TONIGHT AT 23.45 (GMT/BST/UK TIME)

For CnC: it's the one with no boss. So yes we can split up (or not)

TDM: I agree with Blaz. Maybe we should go on one of the ships and build a castle. U blaz, go for the sniper, I'll go for the RPG

TW: I'll stay in home turf as usual defending. 3 of u go and take the middle one, but (being blips all) if u see that they're all going for that middle one, skip that and take their home turf and defend (then one can come back to help me in defending our home turf). If we get two turfs and defend them with two guys each we'll win!

I'll PM LFC to see if he can fight with us.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users