21,291 replies to this topic
Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:59 PM Edited by docrikowski, 16 June 2008 - 04:31 PM.

QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Jun 16 2008, 16:50)
Sorry about my double posts and stuff i post via my phone it does weird stuff sometimes i dont use a computer at work anyway i would def be available for a rematch. If its 10 on sunday ill be able to play a similar amount of games as last night or if there are less games or its earlier like sunday 8 ish or something i will be around for the duration

OK, we'll still planing this... we'll let u know
Want your sig? PM me! colgate.gif

Edit:

Hey guys, some of u (can't remember who) asked me a DDZN MATE tag...
Here it is, very small and u can edit it if u want.
user posted image

The direct link to the image
CODE
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/7961/ddznmatelw4.png

Feel free to use it! Wear our smiling death!

Zzzboy
  • Zzzboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:38 PM

Sorry I missed all the fun guys...got caught up in traffic coming home from the Jersey shore in a thunderstorm!!!! Hopefully I`ll be able to join in next week. Hey Doc, send me the sig just like yours with Zzzboy in the dog tag.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (Zzzboy @ Jun 16 2008, 17:38)
Sorry I missed all the fun guys...got caught up in traffic coming home from the Jersey shore in a thunderstorm!!!! Hopefully I`ll be able to join in next week. Hey Doc, send me the sig just like yours with Zzzboy in the dog tag.

No problem, u told me before that maybe u couldn't join us... smile.gif
sig sent via PM! colgate.gif ready to wear!

ByronG
  • ByronG

Turf Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:03 PM

Like the new sig Doc...Dog tags especially cool mate icon14.gif wink.gif

N yeah Yardies are bein twats but bunch o 360 users really so nothin to even bother about sleepy.gif sleepy.gif suicidal.gif

See you in TW mate cool.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Jun 16 2008, 12:45)
Ha ha that was me behind the wall and too tricky on stairs right at the end of the match you were standing right in the line of my headshot while you were deciding who was who then you died and i got too tricky and the turf that little standoff had me in stitches

Lol,i think he got confused as well,he just stood there staring at me for couple of seconds until he started shooting,funny sh*t biggrin.gif
And doc,loved the sig!I'll take one to myself biggrin.gif same as yours,with the DDZN PS3 would be great wink.gif
And about the bio,lol,i have no idea what to write,any help would be appreciated sigh.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:20 PM Edited by docrikowski, 16 June 2008 - 06:56 PM.

QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Jun 16 2008, 18:09)
Ha ha that was me behind the wall and too tricky on stairs right at the end of the match you were standing right in the line of my headshot while you were deciding who was who then you died and i got too tricky and the turf that little standoff had me in stitches

Lol,i think he got confused as well,he just stood there staring at me for couple of seconds until he started shooting,funny sh*t biggrin.gif
And doc,loved the sig!I'll take one to myself biggrin.gif same as yours,with the DDZN PS3 would be great wink.gif
And about the bio,lol,i have no idea what to write,any help would be appreciated sigh.gif

The bio: just a few funny lines about what kind of player u r and so on... nothing too serious or too complicate

Sent your sig via PM! icon14.gif biggrin.gif

ByronG: well that yardie post looked to me like a 10 y old complaint... I'm too old for this puberty posts... icon14.gif biggrin.gif

AbSoLuTiOn_02 bio is now in the front page. Sent you the sig man! icon14.gif

tootricky
  • tootricky

Totally Fraked

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Jun 16 2008, 17:09)

Yeah that was funny. The overhead blips weren't showing were they! And my camera angle was all weird - kinda really close up?? It wasn't until I noticed your reticule was red that I started shooting!

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:21 PM

Doc, we need to sign up in that Gang thread, i'd do it but we don't have a banner (well a small enough one) or a pip. Not bugging you about it or anything, just a reminder.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (AbSoLuTiOn @ Jun 16 2008, 20:21)
Doc, we need to sign up in that Gang thread, i'd do it but we don't have a banner (well a small enough one) or a pip. Not bugging you about it or anything, just a reminder.

I can do a better banner than any other gang! wink.gif (easy doc, easy lol.gif )
Seriously, I can do it, give me a few days. But please u do the talk with that Dem guy. I already had a strong exchange of views with him in the APOCALYPS3 thread... didn't like it. sneaky2.gif
And DDZN has no bosses so u can talk for the gang and so can anyone else from DDZN. Ok? icon14.gif
I'll pass u the codes and the links to the banners and pips.
I have some cool idea goin around my brain Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 16 June 2008 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Jun 16 2008, 18:20)

And about the bio,lol,i have no idea what to write,any help would be appreciated sigh.gif [/QUOTE]
The bio: just a few funny lines about what kind of player u r and so on... nothing too serious or too complicate

Or long like mine or the doc will tell you off lol speaking of the doc for my sig can you put should know better on the dog tag thanks blazoor byron panz luna riobnt and anyone else for joining my brief visit to liberty city while my bath ran it was a dirty dozen one and two blazoor slaughtered us all with about 18-1 i came second with 15-9 ish sorry if i got scores wrong im not sure about the rest i need a secretary if anyone is around ill be on tomorrow afternoon from about two i will also be adding rest of dd and friends via psn so acceptance would be nice i dont handle rejection well

Dirty dozen one two

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Jun 16 2008, 20:29)
QUOTE (AbSoLuTiOn @ Jun 16 2008, 20:21)

I can do a better banner than any other gang! wink.gif (easy doc, easy lol.gif )
Seriously, I can do it, give me a few days. But please u do the talk with that Dem guy. I already had a strong exchange of views with him in the APOCALYPS3 thread... didn't like it. sneaky2.gif
And DDZN has no bosses so u can talk for the gang and so can anyone else from DDZN. Ok? icon14.gif
I'll pass u the codes and the links to the banners and pips.
I have some cool idea goin around my brain Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Ok, well when you finish with the things i'll post the reply in the topic.

ByronG
  • ByronG

Turf Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:25 PM

Doc.... great games mate x wink.gif

Can you do an apocalyptic style dog tag to go with the under sig we have?

That would look really cool biggrin.gif no REALLY cool.gif

.Up&Coming.
  • .Up&Coming.

PanzIV

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (ByronG @ Jun 16 2008, 18:25)
Doc.... great games mate x wink.gif

That would look really cool biggrin.gif no REALLY cool.gif

I agree. I actually don't really like our banner thing...It's too 3D-ical for me.
Doc..Yours look awesome.
I'm jealous. ph34r.gif

Any better ideas for us? The 'LYPS3 members don't all have to have the same sig banners.

The only skill I have is in MS Paint. tounge2.gif

ByronG
  • ByronG

Turf Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:31 PM

MS body paint would look good on u as our sig? wow.gif

.Up&Coming.
  • .Up&Coming.

PanzIV

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (ByronG @ Jun 16 2008, 18:31)
MS body paint would look good on u as our sig? wow.gif

LOL. I meant the only skill I have is with MS Paint.
Hahaha. That was funny. lol.gif

TheChingGang
  • TheChingGang

Pothead

• Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:18 PM

sweet game today everyone, great to come back and the action is just as heated as before biggrin.gif

I also found out something, when Riko was trying to invite me, i kept getting invites when the game was loading, and I tried to cancel the first invite on my phone and wait for him to send a 2nd one and the game managed to connect! It stop working now though but it might be worth mentioning for guys with the game does not exist problem, just thought i'd share that since I heard there are still a lot of connection problems.

What was my rank also when we're playing guys? I started up my PS3 again just now and i jumped to Level 7!? wtf

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:41 PM

Hey Riko, can you please make me a sig like all the rest of the guys? With dog tags and tjbcosmic DDZN.

Thanks. I came on a little late today so I missed out. Me and AK47FOB had a quick TW though.
AK47FOB: Thanks for inviting me man.

TheChingGang
  • TheChingGang

Pothead

• Members

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:30 AM

no problem man, i'll invite you again next time i see you online, you guys TDM much cause usually I'm TDMing more tounge.gif

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:35 AM

I don't mind most modes I just don't really like races. So yeah, invite me to TDM as I don't mind that either.

TheChingGang
  • TheChingGang

Pothead

• Members

Posted 17 June 2008 - 03:51 AM

lol that super uneven teams match just now was so funny man hahaha I loved the part when we cornered that black guy in that alley next to the base twice hahaha Started punching his face then you ran up and stabbed him and we kept kicking his ass on the ground, best moment ever online!
i can't believe i pulled Jackie chan on him twice

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 17 June 2008 - 05:17 AM

Haha, It was so even when I invited you and then they all left and kicked the host. Those 2 guys had such a hard time. You, me and some other guy just chasing them for the first 5 minutes. To give that guy credit he stuck it out.
That alley bit was so awesome. I felt bad shooting him when there was 3 of us... It's probably more humiliating though to get 2 guys run up and punch you and stab you.

There was also that massive drive-by... if you can call it that. Also that guy we just started wailing on in the street.

Definitely the best online moments ever.

TheChingGang
  • TheChingGang

Pothead

• Members

Posted 17 June 2008 - 05:48 AM

I blame it on the stupid host that was mad f*cking around not readying up...it was going to be a full 8 on 8 sadly turned into a 6 on 2 or something lame like that! I tried to jump on their side to even it up last minute but was too late.

haha the time you ran up and stabbed him was the 2nd time already, the 1st time it was the exact same thing, team mate pinning him down and i jumped off the stairs and started punching him in the face. That guy was cool, or girl judging by his/her name, cuz he/she totally intended to kill us in that alley while surrounded lol

Edit: im thinking it might be a good idea to PM eachother our MSNs so we can contact eachother easier to set up games, lemme know if anybodys in *through PM!

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 17 June 2008 - 09:58 AM

QUOTE (.Up&Coming. @ Jun 16 2008, 23:27)
QUOTE (ByronG @ Jun 16 2008, 18:25)
Doc.... great games mate x  wink.gif

That would look really cool  biggrin.gif   no REALLY cool.gif

I agree. I actually don't really like our banner thing...It's too 3D-ical for me.
Doc..Yours look awesome.
I'm jealous. ph34r.gif

Any better ideas for us? The 'LYPS3 members don't all have to have the same sig banners.

The only skill I have is in MS Paint. tounge2.gif

I could do something for u guys, I already have some ideas about a logo and stuff for your gang. BUT I'll do it only if all of your members agree, of course. So let me know when u all decided. Creating graphics is not so difficult for me, it's been basically my job for the last 12 years... biggrin.gif icon14.gif
Thanks anyway, I'm glad u liked our DDZN stuff.

ByronG: MS body paint! lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif You r unique icon14.gif

tjbcosmic: I'll send u soon the sig...

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:35 AM

Thanks man, I'm looking forward to it.

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 17 June 2008 - 02:10 PM Edited by lordjubblydave, 17 June 2008 - 02:15 PM.

It looks like im getting the hang of this game just played against doc and bowz with redchops and didnt get hit by a single rpg yay lol anyone know why my signature is disabled also really weird but ive entered 5 different games since the one with doc and bowz and there seems to be nobody else online i just end up in a lobby on my own has the rest of the world been blown up or something i havent watched the news today

BowZa28
  • BowZa28

New Account: Bowz

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 17 June 2008 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Jun 17 2008, 15:10)
It looks like im getting the hang of this game just played against doc and bowz with redchops and didnt get hit by a single rpg yay lol anyone know why my signature is disabled also really weird but ive entered 5 different games since the one with doc and bowz and there seems to be nobody else online i just end up in a lobby on my own has the rest of the world been blown up or something i havent watched the news today

Well im still alive anyway. bored.gif

You did well in that match, caught me out alot, my aim seems to be a bit off aswell today.

tootricky
  • tootricky

Totally Fraked

• Members

Posted 17 June 2008 - 03:15 PM Edited by tootricky, 17 June 2008 - 03:17 PM.

QUOTE (lordjubblydave @ Jun 17 2008, 14:10)
....anyone know why my signature is disabled....

sig too big most likely. sad.gif

edit: Eh? so is mine and I'm sure its not too big?!!
edit2: awww it shows a tiny bit of red. sad.gif

BOCABAY
  • BOCABAY

Foot Soldier

• D1RTY12

Posted 17 June 2008 - 04:16 PM

anyone up for tdm just now?????

BOCABAY
  • BOCABAY

Foot Soldier

• D1RTY12

Posted 17 June 2008 - 04:33 PM