we may have won that GB.

but f*ck me it was close suicidal.gif

you kaned us on that TDM.

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:15 PM Edited by EL84man, 01 August 2008 - 11:47 PM.

Riko: You are quite right I thought it was only 3 games blush.gif

I was quite bad today/tonight... I have a good reason though I woke up at 3am and could barely breath, so I had a wonderful asthma attack at 3am and my inhaler had run out nervous.gif (In case you're wonder I don't have asthma often so I forget if i need a new one, it had also expired blush.gif ) So I couldn't get back to sleep until 5 and then i got up at 7:20 and came on and played biggrin.gif Wheezing away in front of the TV. Nobody fret though as I now have an inhaler and the wheezing has stopped icon14.gif

In conclusion, sorry fellas confused.gif

Edit: We did pretty good in that TDM colgate.gif I couldn't believe it.

-M-
  • -M-

Dirty Warrior

• Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:39 PM

$100 in the CnC, just the luck of the DDZN when it comes to GB.

How did we get owned so bad in TW isn't that our thing? I got 3 kills in the opening minuite of the TDM and followed that with 2 more in the following 19. I found a brilliant new sniper spot in Algon. I sniped Ex about 4 times from up there and he finally got his revenge in the closing mins when he ran me down...

Another GB loss... sigh.gif

BowZa28
  • BowZa28

New Account: Bowz

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:46 PM

Another GB loss...  sigh.gif

Well fought though icon14.gif

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:49 PM

I don't know how we lost TW sad.gif LFC's driving was well thought out in the CnC though "Vrooooooooom!!!!..........spluush!" lol.gif cookie.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:56 PM Edited by docrikowski, 02 August 2008 - 12:04 AM.

tjb! Man, you are an hero! Seriously... DDZN is not more important than your health! But thanks a lot! And take care ffs! My brother has got the same problem...

Anyway, I guess we're gonna stick only to the GB result... The majority of the people didn't even know we wanted to continue the gang war with races and stuff...
You guys should see the giant amount of PSN messages I got during the matches! biggrin.gif
Guys, I'm not the all mighty organizer of everything! turn.gif Give me a break please tounge2.gif
And lord and explicit: u damn GB secretaries! U didn't even know the settings for the match that u organized and u guys set me up as a host... naughty boys sly.gif lol.gif
Btw: why Algonquin? I hate those 5 turfs that we played... Basically unknown places for us... sad.gif
And CnC is officially another mode that I don't like icon13.gif Very confusing and fast... barf8bd.gif
Anyway we lost that CnC by a 100 buck$... confused.gif
We did a great TDM though and that's good news for us! A big icon14.gif for the new recruits and a normal icon14.gif for me; if u check my previous TDMs against LYPS3 I can now say that I improved a lot. I die less, I kill more. Proud of it. And I'm very proud of DDZN too. We fought hard till the end as we know. We were a bit lost in the TW... We didn't play that very strategically and we started very slow... I guess it's because those 5 turfs are basically unknown for us (for LYPS3 too though) and also we forgot to talk about a strategy before the match.. I don't know why... Personally I had a lot of stuff to do in the forum lately and I've been focused more on DTW Cup scheduling, recruiting for DDZN, TW tales and so on...
But hey, we're a strong and tough gang, that's for sure!
More wars and more glory will come!

VIVA DDZN!

(and congrats to LYPS3, our good ally, fair enemy and great friend!) icon14.gif
We're gonna beat u sooner or later sneaky2.gif tounge2.gif

I almost cried when AbSo killed me in that TW... cryani.gif No, I didn't tounge2.gif But still I was sad to see him on the other side... Mate, be happy there, we'll never forget u... smile.gif

EDIT: I took pics, I missed only CnC DDZN scores (the final ones) but I think I almost got them all cause when I was killed I could take a pic of the scores. Ah.. sorry about a couple of bad curves I did when I was the crook driver... blush.gif That car is s*it...
Anyway I'll post the results as usual when I can, maybe tomorrow, maybe sunday...

Also: I'm done for today with MP... gotta give a bit of attention to missus biggrin.gif

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:02 AM

Good games guys cops and crooks was the decider i think @riko my elusive player is on my friends list now

-M-
  • -M-

Dirty Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:09 AM

UPDATE: I just played a load of noobs and got my confidence back icon14.gif Bring on the next games. Sorry for sending tactics for all for one. DUH!!

Also congats to LFC man of the hour. Well done mate icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:14 AM Edited by Blaz00r, 02 August 2008 - 12:16 AM.

HAHAHA LOL i just had the funniest TDM with cavin and M lol.gif lol.gif
I was using only knife and grenades and gained 11 kills lol.gif That was so funny i was running while dropping grenades and there was some time that Dukes M and Cavin were shooting me and i was spamming grenades and after few secs i see "blaz00r f*cked up cavin dukes doubleagent_M" LOL that was the funniest GTA moment ever lol.gif
And before that i had another TDM with bowza LFC and some more (sorry cant remember lol.gif ) and i was using the same method only from a car and i got bowza like 3 times and the others couple of times aswell lol.gif
Blah about the war...damn it we should've won that CnC,Anti was driving too fast and got us into some building just before we got to your car suicidal.gif If it wouldn't happen im guessing you were dead in a sec notify.gif
I really sucked in the TDM,started to get a little better before the end...me and bowza had the match with SWAT there and i got used to that f*cking blips all...i guess thats what happened to him aswell because his score was law too?
Ahh the TW...I JUST HATE ALGONQUIN'S TURFS!!! SOO MESSED UP,and the game itself was messed up,abso wasn't on the player list and i kept seeing "abso gained turf" and his name was pink!! there was some moment i was standing in some turf for like 20 seconds and it wont take it and there wasn't any "enemy nearby" message...weird...but good games! congratz for the win icon14.gif icon14.gif
Oh and doc i couldn't take the pic of OUR scores in the TW confused.gif my f*cking phone wont load,and then i only got lyps's scores (and yours lol lol.gif ) but i remember i hade 5/5/4 and LFC had 8/2/0...the CnC is easy,everyone just should say how many times he died and how many kills he gained...(i died once and no kills,i remember LFC had 2/0?)

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:15 AM Edited by EL84man, 02 August 2008 - 12:17 AM.

It's alright Riko, sitting in front of the TV isn't exactly energetic. I went to play basketball and started puffing on the way there, so I came home again lol.gif Pretty stupid of me. I think we all played quite well though.

I had the pink abso thing as well and I hate those Algonquin turfs. Their not the real Algonquin turfs.

first CnC I killed 2-1 next round I was 0-0

.Up&Coming.
  • .Up&Coming.

PanzIV

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:16 AM

Nice job guys.
I kept getting disconnected after CnC, so you didn't get to fight me in TW.
It's one of my stronger areas, so I guess you didn't miss me too much.

You guys absolutely murdered us in that TDM. I didn't get warmed up till later in the match, but you guys had some good tactics. You sort of hid, and we were seeking you out.
Nice games.
Both CnC games made ME drive. I hate driving, but I apparently made it just in time (you guys just arrived as we were escaping)..
Very good games.

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

insane crazy, driving ms. daisy

• D1RTY12

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:21 AM Edited by explicitmo, 02 August 2008 - 12:25 AM.

BCD wants a 3 ppl per team 3 way dance TDM now!

Anybody up for it? Lega-C xmb'd me...

-M-
  • -M-

Dirty Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:43 AM Edited by -M-, 02 August 2008 - 12:51 AM.

He Pmed me too. Me Blaz00r and Anticristo just beat them in a TDM...
I got 8/2/0 in the TW and 0/0 in Cnc

Mr Crasso
  • Mr Crasso

VROOOOOOOOoooom... *crashes*

• Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:23 AM

QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Aug 2 2008, 00:14)
Blah about the war...damn it we should've won that CnC,Anti was driving too fast and got us into some building just before we got to your car suicidal.gif If it wouldn't happen im guessing you were dead in a sec notify.gif

Oh man, I know! I had you, Riko and someone else in the car, we were almost catching them and I thought I had it under control. Next thing I know, we hit something and go flying over a wall. suicidal.gif We were going to win that one... aaaaaaaaaah! Great start as a DDZN member lol. icon14.gif

My scores were 0/1 in the CnC and 3/8 (don't know how many turfs) in TW.

-M-
  • -M-

Dirty Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:25 AM

Oh Yeah... WELCOME ANTICRISTO ...btw

Mr Crasso
  • Mr Crasso

• Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:52 AM

Thank you icon14.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 02 August 2008 - 02:39 AM

QUOTE (Mr Crasso @ Aug 2 2008, 02:23)
QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Aug 2 2008, 00:14)
Blah about the war...damn it we should've won that CnC,Anti was driving too fast and got us into some building just before we got to your car  suicidal.gif If it wouldn't happen im guessing you were dead in a sec  notify.gif

Oh man, I know! I had you, Riko and someone else in the car, we were almost catching them and I thought I had it under control. Next thing I know, we hit something and go flying over a wall. suicidal.gif We were going to win that one... aaaaaaaaaah! Great start as a DDZN member lol. icon14.gif

My scores were 0/1 in the CnC and 3/8 (don't know how many turfs) in TW.

If we only had a rocket when they got in the chopper...

Anyway Anti, u did very good in TDM, don't worry icon14.gif

@ everyone: I got TW scores don't bother posting them... Thanks anyway icon14.gif

See u guys on sunday in DTW Cup!
(and tomorrow on the forum, hopefully smile.gif )

joec1987
  • joec1987

~Dirty Dozen~

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 August 2008 - 02:43 AM Edited by joec1987, 02 August 2008 - 02:45 AM.

QUOTE (EL84man @ Aug 2 2008, 00:49)
I don't know how we lost TW sad.gif LFC's driving was well thought out in the CnC though "Vrooooooooom!!!!..........spluush!"  lol.gif   cookie.gif

That was not planned at all!!!!!!! hahaha, some one put the tracker on and i realised i was going the wrong way so i went over that bridge and we went for a splash landing (reminded me of that eminem video- STAN) lol, well wen we all got out car i thought, feck ive fecked this up, and i was wonderign what all u guys were thinking i was doing, driving into the water like that, luckily the speedboat wasn't far to swim to lol.gif and so we did it but still lost by 100$ damn! sad.gif

Sorry bout my driving lads, that car was crap. i was also crap in that turf war we had, everytime i went to get a turf there would be 2 ppl there to gang up on me, for e,g bean and ex! after i lost 1 turf i went back to it to get revenge on beanmike for shotguning me, wen i got to the turf there was riko and 2others can't remember? and no 1 could find him, as he was hiding in them flats, 2 of ya died and then i got him biggrin.gif took the turf then all of a sudden there were no cars at all? was weird, and abso was in a pink colour, i know some of u guys have already said it, but we couldn't see him? thats well unfair tounge.gif ohwell gg's guys we did ourselves proud against a good team.

Least we beat them in my old favourite mode TDM! biggrin.gif

We whiped the floor with them in that game, dunno how? but we did lol!

LYPS3 have sum very good players icon14.gif it was hard in that TDM for me. especially with bowza and beanmike at me all the time, cry.gif

ahhwell we have got to have a rematch someday icon14.gif

@M: thanks man!

@ DDZN: everyone did this clan proud!

@BOCA: try not to be pissed next time biggrin.gif there was no way i was getting into a car with you tonight devil.gif

(EDIT: Doc were are u based? england or america or whereever else? anywayz get to bed pal like im doing after this post)

Its nearly 4am and im off to bed! chow!

Joe.

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 02:49 AM

Grenades inlove.gif

joec1987
  • joec1987

~Dirty Dozen~

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 August 2008 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (Blaz00r @ Aug 2 2008, 03:49)
Grenades  inlove.gif

I fogot to mention that in my last post! damn you blaz00r with your grenade's biggrin.gif
u must ov got me 3 times doing that. shot you back in your head a few times tho tounge2.gif good skill u got there icon14.gif

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:00 AM

Blaz00r are you the new grenade king? I remember I did this to Riko and Toot once, way back when... It caused quite a stir it did cool.gif Here's what I learnt

Rain+night+grenades from car= bad idea.

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:05 AM Edited by Blaz00r, 02 August 2008 - 03:08 AM.

QUOTE (EL84man @ Aug 2 2008, 05:00)
Blaz00r are you the new grenade king? I remember I did this to Riko and Toot once, way back when... It caused quite a stir it did cool.gif Here's what I learnt

Haha yeah,i only do it in bohan when the game isn't serious,all i do is going for grenades and causing mayhem devil.gif I've got a trick that always works,first i hit them with the car and then i drop a grenade and move away,poor guys always start to shoot at me and boom they're dead suicidal.gif
Its really great...when you're the one on foot you never notice a grenade is thrown from the car and you just stand still trying to shoot the car...then boom biggrin.gif

.Up&Coming.
  • .Up&Coming.

PanzIV

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:10 AM

Welcome AntiChristo.
I'm not even in this gang, but hey, we're all family.

I remember way back when, in TW, I was hiding in a bush and you walked right into me. Remember that story? Hahaha.
Nice to see you in the Dozen.

Panz. rolleyes.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:14 AM

Oh of course! welcome anti biggrin.gif Now that you're in the gang,i can give you free driving lessons lol.gif lol.gif tounge2.gif
Just kidding,welcome icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif
Im going to sleep now yawn.gif

krashdown
  • krashdown

PSN: Krashdown_

• D1RTY12
  • Australia

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:51 AM

QUOTE (EL84man @ Aug 2 2008, 03:00)

Its funny when you run at me like a zombie or suicide bomber lol.gif

how was my lag in that game? moto_whistle.gif

downloading the update took 6 hours angry.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE (krashdown @ Aug 2 2008, 10:51)
QUOTE (EL84man @ Aug 2 2008, 03:00)

Its funny when you run at me like a zombie or suicide bomber lol.gif

how was my lag in that game? moto_whistle.gif

downloading the update took 6 hours angry.gif

Well from my side you weren't lagging at all icon14.gif Which is weird because you're on a 56k dial up connection atm right? lol.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:26 PM

God damn it i HATE races!!
Everytime time the race starts someone always rams me and i have no chance to win,plus GTA steering system is so f*cked up...

Mr Crasso
  • Mr Crasso

• Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE (.Up&Coming. @ Aug 2 2008, 03:10)
Welcome AntiChristo.
I'm not even in this gang, but hey, we're all family.

I remember way back when, in TW, I was hiding in a bush and you walked right into me. Remember that story? Hahaha.
Nice to see you in the Dozen.

Panz. rolleyes.gif

How could I ever forget that? Haha.

Thanks Panz and Blaz00r.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:22 PM

LFC
(EDIT: Doc were are u based? england or america or whereever else? anywayz get to bed pal like im doing after this post)
Read my bio, watch my flag biggrin.gif viddy_pirate.gif

Someone found out though... I won't say who sly.gif tounge2.gif

Blaz00r
  • Blaz00r

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:45 PM

Guys what about some GB action? we're 8th,definitely not where we supposed to be

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users